Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Freshdesk Contact Center

Freshcaller is een cloudgebaseerde callcenteroplossing die je helpt bij het opschalen van je bedrijf zonder dat je je zorgen hoeft te maken over de complexiteit.

Meer informatie over Freshdesk Contact Center

27 reviews worden weergegeven

Mian M.
Mian M.
Product Operations Engineer in Pakistan
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Customer Service Made Easy

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After looking at many companies offering online telephone support system, we decided to go with Freshcaller mostly because of the cost at first. With usage, we found out that the software in par with all the solutions provided with the market and performs excellent. I would suggest all those using Freshworks products to purchase Freshcaller and make their lives easier

1. We had first integrated the old telephone model but with the release of Freshcaller, they offered us to transfer to this platform without any extra charges and reducing our features 2. Get entire call history with cost and recordings 3. Cost effective compared to larger companies 4. Seamless integration with all products

Sometimes the interface starts to act weird but it is not something that happens alot so not too much of an issue

Dave W.
VP of Operations in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Freshcaller for SMBs

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I've developed a great relationship with the entire Freshworks team, however I feel extra close with Freshcaller. We started using them back in March 2019, and they have come such a long way. I look forward to growing our business with them.

Freshcaller offers a very easy setup and implementation. We transitioned from Five9 with little to no effort. Aside from the easy to use software, Freshcaller's support is top-notch.

Freshcaller is missing some key features, functionality, & reporting that more enterprise level solutions may offer. While they are consistently releasing new updates, I do find that there are a few items that I'm longing for.

Jackson C.
IT Administrator in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

They don't care if you are unable to use the service or do business.

3 2 jaar geleden

You might go a few months without experiencing some sort of technical issue or complete service outage.

When you do have a technical issue or complete service outage it takes DAYS to get a response or any real action toward fixing your problem. Our service is currently down and no matter how many emails you send (there is no support phone line to call) no one will get back to you to let you know it is a known issue and being worked on. We haven't been able to call out to our customer base for nearly 24 hours now and still no response. We are currently currently shopping for another customer management system because this is not the first time that we have had catastrophic failure preventing us from doing business and left completely ignored with absolutely no support.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Scheduling agent in Honduras
Milieudiensten, 201-500 werknemers

Freshcaller the easiest and quick way to support your customers

4 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: So far amazing, it works pretty well overall

Is really easy to use, friendly with new users. Gives you metrics and records to measure performance and quality of every call.

Sometimes it takes a while to update and some calls get dropped.

Ewan F.
Product Manager in VK
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to setup , good reporting

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We needed a call solution for international numbers and found the call flows easy to setup and route to the correct landlines/mobiles/Freshdesk agents. It is great to be able to record calls and store voicemails in our ticketing system in out of office hours. As international numbers became harder to retain without having business addresses in these countries, we have had to reduce our coverage of unique numbers per region. At present we find the platform easy to use and intuitive but would hope for a stronger integration with Freshdesk going forward.

Looking at reports is simple and the insights to calls received/costs/agent performance can be fairly extensive. Understanding the rules/call flows setup can also be reviewed fairly easily.

The integration with Freshdesk is not as close as we originally expected when subscribing. It does undergo improvements every so often but our ideal solution would be more seamless than it is at present.

Bo B.
Bo B.
CEO in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

Product is okay - handy to have everything connected - technical support is overwhelmed

2 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My low bloodpressure and calm deameanor have been solved, now I get the benefits of high blood pressure and anger management. The support reps themselves are generally responsive, but the dev team and/or the technical support team are obviously under-freaking-water as they just make false promises and then don't fix it. I would be careful about using them unless you're a really big company that gets some sort of priority access and/or an account manager to make sure requests are fixed.

I like that phones are connected to my ticketing system - it's handy to automatically see who the call is from and the previous tickets.

My freshcaller to freshsales connection has been broken for FOUR MONTHS with no ETA of when it will be fixed. I'm super confused on how this is so hard and why the technical support team can't seem to fix it. I've written them at least half a dozen times, sometimes to freschaller and other times to the freshsales team, and all I get is the runaround.

Nicola A.
Sir in Italië
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

new ideas

3 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I am very undecided whether to buy it also because I would need many licenses and the costs go up. It also seems that it is not possible to have Italian numbers, this aspect would block the whole project

freshcaller is integrated with freshdesk

the monthly fee seems too expensive to me. I have to pay a fixed fee per month per agent and pay another euro for each number in addition to the call minutes. I am not very happy

Tuija M.
Chief Development Specialist in Finland
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Too many features

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our advisory service uses Freshcaller to reach the customers, when they have called us and their service demand has been locked in our Fresh desk system.

Our service team can contact and call our customers by the system and not use their own phones and phone numbers.

On user level system is complicated when it is combined to Fresh Desk Mint version. Using earlier versions the usage was more simple for my team. The system does not recognize phone numbers and produces tickets on every call also when the same customs calls again during the same service time.

Pierre G.
Product Owner in Zweden
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to operate

4 2 jaar geleden

It is easy to operate and set up callflows, business hours, etc.

That it does not offer all kinds of phonenumbers on the markets we use freshcaller.

Daniel H.
Daniel H.
QA and Support Specialist in VS
Vermogensbeheer, 11-50 werknemers

Technology is fine. Customer support is not

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using FreshCaller as our primary phone line for one of our software products.

User interface is intuitive and easy. Call quality is great, never had any bad connections with poor audio quality.

There isn't a customer support phone number. No chat system for support either. We also use FreshDesk and there is a support chat for that. The support staff for FreshDesk is friendly and supportive so I'm not sure why FreshCaller support is so lackluster...

Travis S.
Product Manager in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Freshcaller is the ticket to setting up your service program

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We moved over from another product that was stuck in the middle ages and we are so happy we did. It's so easy to setup and get functioning. We like the freshdesk integration to capture all of our customers issues and it records the conversations so we can monitoring ours service technicians to ensure they are giving the proper responses.

It interfaces with Freshdesk and captures all the call volume. It's easy to setup holidays and employees schedules to make it easy to set a schedule for your customers. It has a clean graphic interface and it's not confusing for basic users.

The app had some bugs in the beginning but those have been flushed out. The customer service is actually really attentive and they take their product serious.

James B.
IT Service Desk in VS
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A Solid VOIP Product

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall it does what i need - it breaks rarely and it was easy to setup. Cant complain too much about monochrome features

Setup is easy and works with little effort. Support is absolutely fantastic.

Call flows are not very customizable. You are forced to follow the typical "call center" schema and the pre-recorded messages are terribly narrated.

Director of Customer Support in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 51-200 werknemers

Fantastic and easy to customize tool

5 vorig jaar

Freshcaller has been a fantastic tool to respond, monitor, and track our customers issues and requests.

Not really anything - except maybe that we had to request some countries to be whitelisted for calling, after finding out that those were not set or available to us per default.

Yan F.
Director in Ierland
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

We use it as online calling solution.

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to set up online phone that works greatly with Freshsales.

We don't need a full online solution for online calling, as we use it from time to time. As we use Freshsales, and they offer option to buy a online phone, we use it. It works and prices are quite close to Skype business.

They offer online phone numbers not in all countries. So, if you need a telephone number in country they don't offer you have to buy another number from another company - not very convenient.

Marketing Coordinator in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Increase the quality of customer service

5 3 jaar geleden

The dashboard, feedback and ability to review calls after they happen - along w notes that can be added help to increase the quality of our customer service team allowing them to ability to review and provide feedback in an easy manner. Regardless of tech ability, our team is able to use this service with ease.

The only drawback is the difficulty in setting up an IVR for holidays is a little bit tricky - but the capability still exists.

Colette A.
Fin Aid Assistant in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Freshcaller Agent

3 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I consider myself a novice at this point even though I have been using the platform for months now. I am still learning everyday how to better my experience

This has become an essential tool while working remotely. Allows for agents the privacy to provide customer service without having to utilize personal data or personal phone numbers

Does not work with our VPN and it is a steep learning curb to fully understand the functionality

Alois H.
CEO in Oostenrijk
E-learning, 201-500 werknemers

Most terrible customer Service

1 7 maanden geleden

There are a lot of feature. Most of them are only available in paid plan.

The response time of ticket is really bad and the most terrible is that the responses are only "we take care of the problem and someone will help you" which does not happen. Even easy task like to switch from a free to a paid plan (which is not able in the software) could not be solved after 2 weeks ! Each Account has a account manager which looks like more a single point of failure for us. Every ticket and request is redirected to your account manager. If this guy can not handle probably the 1.000 tickets a day this poor guy gets - you are simple stuck. Phone calls are really good and easy in freshcaller but there is not a easy way to send and reviece sms in freshcaller at all. So you can not use it to replace a normal mobile phone which should be the idea.

Jax W.
Engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use business phone line

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's great to have Freshcaller so integrated with the rest of Freshworks, particularly Freshdesk. Using the whole suite is a cohesive experience.

It's really easy to get going for very low cost. We started off by installing the app on a cheap smartphone and were quickly able to receive calls on it (without cell service, just over WiFi!).

The app has a couple bugs, first with it not automatically turning off the screen when held to the face like other calling apps, and second with the call controls (like mute) disappearing in the middle of a call.

Latasha H.
Latasha H.
Owner in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

It takes about 5 minutes to setup

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am a HUGE fan of the Freshworks suite including this little nugget, Freshcaller. I needed a solution quickly for my virtual assistant and sales coordinator to be able to make calls from a single phone number. Although we are all in the same state, we live in different cities, so this was a gem to find. Now they can make calls under my business phone number, local to the city I am in to maintain consistency. The icing on top is that integration with Freshsales, which I use daily. I can make call directly from my Freshsales dashboard in just a couple of clicks. Truly a game-changer.

The best part about Freshcaller is ease of use. It took less than 5 minutes to purchase a phone number and make my first call.

I noticed the app does not allow Google Sign-in, so adding that as an option would be great. My business uses the GSuite ecosystem and most of the apps we use have this option.

Okechukwu I.
Head Customer Care in Nigeria
Kansspelen en casino's, 51-200 werknemers

Mid tier call solution

3 4 maanden geleden

Simple user interface Dashboard is very helpful and pretty straightforward.

Tagging feature should be expanded to contain broader definitions Integration was not easy especially in a BYOC situation

Support Specialist in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Crashes, dropped calls, and lost voicemails

2 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Not a good experience, it needs updates, and bug fixes.

It has a very nice look to it, modern and does a good job of making it easy to integrate across other platforms

It frequently drops calls, crashes, and loses data. It's extremely frustrating when on important support calls. Every now and then it will be unable to find a phone number and not allow you to make a call until after you reboot the browser.

Luke T.
Luke T.
COO in VS
Mediaproductie, 11-50 werknemers

Not for a smaller business like us, but great for larger call centers, etc!

3 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Not terrible. While it wasn't a good fit for us, I do think it's a very helpful solution for a business with different needs than ours.

It's very scalable. If we needed to bring on and add more agents we could do that with no issues at all.

It ended up not being a great fit for us at the time because it's obviously built for a littler larger of a call support system than we needed at the time.

Hue P.
Customer Support Specialist in Maleisië
Computernetwerken, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Speak - easy

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Basically, I am working as a customer support for calling center, and I found that this app is useful and convenient for me to use and have the inbound and outbound calls with customers.

I really like this app because it can evaluate agent's performance and analyse the call volume weekly and monthly. Furthermore, the sound quality is good when contacting with customers.

It sometimes gets the drop calls, crashes.

Ranjithkumar M.
Ranjithkumar M.
iOS Developer in India
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Best PBX software for affordable price

4 3 jaar geleden

- best software to handle all you call support. - Easy to use and the dashboard gives overall status of all the calls and queries - Using local phone numbers for the calling is one of the superb features

- More integration is needed to export the data between multiple systems

Intern in Canada
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Simplicity

4 3 jaar geleden

Freshcaller was very easy to integrate with our existing CRM software, Freshsales.

Was not able to access contact information from Freshsales to use with the caller.