Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Zenkit

De tool voor projectmanagement en samenwerking die met je meegroeit, met functies voor taken, samenwerking en meer.

Meer informatie over Zenkit

A little confused starting off but I have it sorted out now.

Beoordelingen van Zenkit

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Zenkit heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 236 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Zenkit eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (236)

Elizabeth Leigh
Elizabeth Leigh
Editorial Content Strategist in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Beautifully tracks my business processes and assets

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zenkit allows me to track progress of client projects and embed Kanban views onto private client pages of my company's website—essentially powering my business's client portals. I also use it to track business expenses, save receipts and other documents, and control my work calendar. I love that I can access is on both my desktop and phone.

Zenkit is very affordable with a sleek interface that is very intuitive. There is excellent documentation for its many uses as well as video tutorials and blogs that are invaluable to new users.

The data storage limits are relatively low. Free users can store up to 1GB of file attachments, but "Plus" users ($9/mo) only receive 6GB.

3 jaar geleden

Dear Elizabeth, Thank you very much for your kind feedback! We appreciate it. We are happy to hear, you are enjoying Zenkit. Please don't hesitate to send us any questions, feedback or suggestions for improvement via [email protected]. Cheers, Louisa

Victoria
Interior Design House Management in VK
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Zenkit Review

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I absolutely love it and recommend it to everyone I know in a similar working environment to me who need to manage a lot of staff with varying roles. It’s a fantastic organising tool.

I absolutely love Zenkit, and use it every day. I like how you can upload pictures and make notes on items and have dialogue over certain tasks. I really really love the product and it is a vital way for me to manage staff and keep ontop of tasks. Plus a great way to organise myself with current and future projects. I would really like to bring the product to the greater estate and use for all elements of the company like the farming, Properties etc and use it as the format for the entire company. but we are restricted on members.

To be fair, I havent had enough time to really see all the features and I am sure there is much more I can do with it. What is frustrating is the lack of notifications when I or anther member add a new task- they have to go onto the app to see if there are any additional items I’ve added.. which is frustrating and of they don't check it, important tasks get missed. I also would ideally like to add more people to the account as restricted in only a small amount of people, and the company is much bigger but that is down to cost.

4 dagen geleden

Dear Victoria, Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate it and are happy to see, you are enjoying using our products so far. As we are constantly working on making Zenkit better, please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any further questions or suggestions for improvement. Cheers, Louisa

Sarah
Marketing Project Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Finish your projects on time.

3,0 2 jaar geleden

I found it very functional for tracking projects. I was able to develop and present my projects as I wanted until the delivery date.

The user interface is very complex. Working out is tiring and gives a headache.

vorig jaar

Dear Sarah, Thank you very much for your honest feedback! We appreciate it. Please feel free to send any questions to us via [email protected] or to reach out to us via chat. We have a knowledge base for the rather complex interface to help our users guide themselves through Zenkit. The following link will take you there. https://help.zenkit.com/en/support/solutions Cheers, Louisa

Mohannad
Team Leader in Egypte
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers

Such am elegant app!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

I love hkw Zenkit offers an all-in-one package with seamless transition between all available modes, yoi can just jump between modes to add the information where it is clear and visible the most.

It takes a little too long for new users to get familiar with all its capabilities

3 maanden geleden

Dear Mohannad, thank you very much for the honest review! We are happy to read, that you enjoy using our products. Feel free to look into our knowledge base or contact our team in case you have any questions. (https://help.zenkit.com/en/support/solutions/43000367283) Cheers, Louisa

Research, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Nothing's perfect but for what I need Zenkit comes close

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using tools of this type for years. I've invested more time than I want to admit to using tools for planning. I'm a big mindmap user. I use it as a way to get organized when I'm feeling overwhelmed. I also use spreadsheets often as to-do lists. I also make use of kanban boards at work and in my own personal projects. And finally I have been hooked for a long time on the use of labels/tags to organize things. Zenkit is the first product I've used that allows you to do all of these things on the same data.

I like that Zenkit treats my list of issues as a database and provides me many ways to look at it and manipulated it. This was the initial hook for me and it's kept me hooked. I can view my issues as a list, a kanban board, a table, a hierarchy, and a mindmap. These are just the views I use. There are others. I haven't used the Gantt chart or the wiki views yet. All of the good planning tools have the same basic fields -e.g. Title, description, the ability to leave notes and to attach things. It's this ability to turn my issues list on it's side so-to-speak and explore it that is amazing. It keeps my from getting overwhelmed by the details and lost in the forest. The other thing I like most about this software is how flexible it is with the fields. For example each of my workspaces has what I call an anchor collection. I was able to add a custom field in each of my issues that allows me to link any one of the other issues in a workspace back to its anchor. I use this anchor as a way to collect information that anchors all of the issues to it. Sounds like a confusing workflow? The workflow isn't the point - it turns out that as I have gotten to know Zenkit I'm starting to lean away from the use of anchors and create more collections instead. The truly amazing thing here is that I had a low barrier to getting productive with Zenkit. I was able to morph the product to my workflow to get started. It didn't enforce "a way of thinking" on me.

The user interface took a bit of getting used to. Your issues can become cluttered as you add more custom fields. I'm still getting used to how the filters work as well.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your five-star review! We really appreciate it. Please don't hesitate to send any other feedback or suggestions for improvement to us via [email protected]. Cheers, Louisa

Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Best Software for Information Management

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We couldn't live without it, the whole business runs on Zenkit.

The standard views replace any kanban board out there, the other views add a lot more.

Sometimes, performance is a little sub-optimal (especially on the app), but in the past two years a lot has happened and the team has improved this point already. Looking forward to the next updates.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your five-star review! Please feel free to drop us any feedback or suggestions for improvement via [email protected]. Cheers, Louisa

Alex
Alex
Project Administrator in Zuid-Afrika
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Agile Project Management Made Easy

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Suddenly I have more time to help my project expand and offer greater service to our customers.

After only using Trello for project management for years I decided to explore various other options to help optimize the management of our project. Zenkit is super user friendly with loads of templates and documentation to get you started. I am really looking forward to use the full potential of this great piece of software.

I do not have any cons when using Zenkit, so far I have only had an excellent experience.

2 jaar geleden

Dear Alex, we are happy to hear, you are enjoying Zenkit so far. Thank you for your kind feedback. We appreciate it! Please don't hesitate to shoot us an email with suggestions for improvement, feedback or questions! We are looking forward to hearing from you! Cheers, Louisa

Andrew
WebOps engineer in Oekraïne
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Sci-fi tool for the job

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have clarified and streamlined several internal processes for myself.

Intuitive familiar by Trello cards interface. With style. User-friendly, easy to navigate, scalable. Various useful functionalities.

Not sure, the only thing I noticed is the constant comparison with Trello.

3 jaar geleden

Dear Andrew, Thank you so much for your five-star review! Please don't hesitate to send any feedback or suggestions for improvement to us via [email protected]. Cheers, Louisa

Denise
Denise
Philanthropy Librarian and Digital Archivist in VS
Hoger onderwijs

Great potential - in the right hands, could be your one tool for complete project management

4,0 6 jaar geleden

I found this software when searching for a simple web-based relational database to be shared between me and another academic researcher, we need to organize some research data for a digital humanities project. It meets that need, however, it's also much deeper than that. It has project management features (Kanban, Agile, simple checklists), calendars, basically a one-stop-shop for running a project, including hosting simple database needs (like an inventory), which I have never seen offered in any other project management app. It also has free, fully featured iOS apps, which I have really enjoyed using. I have never been able to access my database on my phone before! (Also an Android app, but I haven't used it.) A lot of bang for the buck here, and free to use at small levels!

It's ambitious and heavily featured, but probably due to that, still buggy. I have yet to get my imported research database fully working, although I've built a sample database from scratch that works. However, customer service is very responsive (especially considering I am not a paying customer yet) and have been upfront with the problems and their time line in correcting them, so I'm going to stick it out with them for a while longer.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Denise, Thank you so much for your detailed feedback and review! We are working constantly to improve stability and performance, but there are still some bugs, as you noted. Regarding the issue with your referenced collections, would you mind contacting us again via the in-app chat, or via an email to [email protected]? We'll see if we can get it sorted soon :)

Sebastian
Sebastian
Research Scientist in Duitsland

Easy to use, lucid, versatile and flexible

4,0 6 jaar geleden

With Zenkit you can define different Collections and Teams for different purposes and adjust them precisely to their corresponding purpose. In every collection, you can design items exactly as you need them using different custom fields such as labels, dates, links, attachments. This allows usage of Zenkit for customer tables, scrum boards, simple to-do lists and much more. Different views (Kanban, table, ...) and filters allow for detailed control over your collections.

Sometimes, Zenkit is not able to save local changes on the server and you lose some of the applied changes. Linking items of different collections is unnecessarily complicated.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Sebastian, Thank you so much for sharing your review! We really appreciate it and we're glad you enjoy Zenkit's versatility. Please feel free to contact us whenever you experience any other issues.

Kent
Architect in VS
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Our GQueues, Wunderlist & Trello Replacement.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were a big wunderlist user and stopped as soon as we got wind that Microsoft was probably going to kill it. We tried Trello and had been using Gqueues and always been using Slack. Slack by default became the main collaboration tool. Downfall with Slack is QC is a little tough and very expensive depending on how your team is set-up. Zenkit makes it a lot easier to see where we have been and where we are going.

One of the best things is that both Windows/Desktop and Android are very close for UI. I also like that the same data can be looked as a List, Kanban Card (which is how we use it most) to making mindmaps, Calendar and Table. That helps for planning as well as looking at history. The 2-way Google calendar sync works well, both easy to set up and how events in Calendar show up in Zenkit The biggest thing I like is the checklist inside a Kanban Card and the "Done" that has both a check dot and also a checkmark. That allows for see a two level completion process.

It is a little quirky and setting time for example requires a little getting used to. If one's end date gets before start as you modify it will not save even if after corrected until you clear the end date and start over. After awhile you get in the habit of clearing the end date. I do miss from Trello how a checklist item can be made into a Kanban Card by a click. Had a few instances where syncing seems to lag. This is most noticeable when you are using the desktop app in windows and have it opened in a browser like Chrome. Desktop does not appear to always update on its own.

3 jaar geleden

Dear Kent, Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate it! Items can be transferred into a task list via the collection add on "Task List". We are constantly working on making Zenkit better. Feel free to send any other feedback or suggestions to [email protected]. Cheers, Louisa

Rob
Developer in Australië
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Zenkit's different views on my tasks help me get stuff done

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Typically going from ideation or task breakdown through to execution. I would have started with a mindmap in freemind, then cut and pasted into Trello, but it's one way - changes in Trello are then not reflected in Freemind. Using Zenkit lets me easily flip views, I didn't re-key and the data in both views is identical.
I use it to plan my holidays too :-)

Very flexible. The different views over the same data really sold it for me. I can brainstorm with a mind map, work on individual tasks on a Kanban board, use a grid for mass maintenance, all over the same data with much less setup overhead than something like Notion. I even use it to plan my holidays

Most of my "leasts" have been addressed. I was frustrated initially with the lack of an API, but they were just prioritising development and this is now released. The mind-mapping took a bit of getting used to compared to say, FreeMind, but not having to re-key anything going from Brainstorm to Kanban made it worthwhile.

3 jaar geleden

Dear Rob, Thank you so much for your five-star review! We appreciate it. As we are constantly working on improving Zenkit, please don't hesitate to send us any feedback, questions or suggestions for improvement via [email protected]. Cheers, Louisa

Bent
PhD Candidate in Duitsland
Research, 11-50 werknemers

Powerful and on the rise

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive, I work with zenkit nearly two years and it helped me a lot in structuring my life and work.

As a PhD Candidate I have to manage different Projects, Students, Presentations etc. each with different time horizons and most on my own. I really like the kanban and hierarchy mode to structure my overall projects (collection) and its different smaller tasks within. Also I keep track of “one liners” (simple, one step task with low priority, but rising urgency). Zenkit allow me to keep an overview of what I have to do and done already for each project. I recommend the to-do add-in and each task should have due date.

With the new zenkit to do software it should be more easy to track your daily and weekly tasks for each project, by integrating the collections into the to do software. Yet this feature does not work properly. Nevertheless the support I very good and helpful.

3 jaar geleden

Dear Bent, Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate it. Our latest release, Zenkit Project, offers a very specified view on all tasks that are due for example today or this week and offers great global views to get a clear overview of the progress of various projects. We are constantly working on making Zenkit better. Feel free to contact us via [email protected] to share any other suggestions or feedback with us. Cheers, Louisa

Jessica
Freelance Front-End Web Developer & Designer in Zuid-Afrika
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Clean, beautiful, and minimal UI. Excellent user experience.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Structure, organization, and a beautiful interface and user experience.

I love how simple it is to use Zenkit. A lot of project management software often times have a lot of features and an over-complicated user interface. A lot of the time I find myself clicking aimlessly just to accomplish a simple task. What I love about Zenkit is it's simplicity, its ease in creating projects, to-do's within said project, linking to-do's to other projects, too, and having it all stored in an easily accessible sidebar, without any clutter. It gets straight to the point.

Zenkit is a webapp, and as such, is amazing at storing all your projects and to-do's online, so if you need to access them from another computer, you can do so. This is always a plus, but an app would be very helpful, too. In those times of disconnecting from the internet or having a website blocker on my browser for productivity, having access to the site without having to tinker too much with my blocking app would be great.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Jessica, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We're glad you enjoy using Zenkit. You can download our apps from zenkit.com/apps, and actually, the web version is available offline, too!

Diego
Student/Freelancer in Duitsland
Informatiediensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overall really good experience. I like that you can change views. No mobile app yet, but webapp good

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For a student, the ability to organize some of my private projects for free. As mentioned in the review, the main feature that convinced me to try this app was the fact that you can change the views of your data (kanban, list, mind-map) and display as little or as much information pro item that you need. I haven't tried the collaboration features yet but the few times I needed to share something with a fellow student it worked just fine. Main benefit is just an easy way to organize and have a controlled overview of some of my projects. Also, markdown support is a must for me, for compatibility to other apps.

The ability to change views of the information you input. For some thoughts I like lists, for others mind-maps are more appropriate, so I like to have the ability to change that on the fly without much hassle if I need to. It works just as expected. I like the ability to add your own fields to the cards and that everything is searchable. What I also appreciate is that you can choose how much detailed information the elements should have. This always depends on the use case I am working on, so I like that option. The app is responsive and snappy. Also, markdown & html support ! Customization is also all quite nice. Errors patches are deployed quickly and support is responsive.

Sometimes it's a little buggy, but not in work-stopping ways. One time the "Add Item" on the kanban view was below the kanban-cards so I couldn't reach it. However I could still use the "+" button and the error disappeared after a few days. Other than that, there have a been just a couple of times where the site was down, but after a while it worked again. Integrations using Zapier are still not that advanced (altough I don't if the developers can do anything about that). Anxiously waiting for the Android App.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Diego, Thank you so much for your detailed review, we really appreciate the feedback! We're working on improving the stability and should have a solution soon. Direct integrations are on the way and we will definitely add more options to Zapier when we have the time! We're testing the Android app now - please get in touch if you'd like to join the beta.

Sébastien
Web developer in Frankrijk
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The best Kanban tool, but not only!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Zenkit everyday to manage the projects I'm working on (website development mainly). I can see at a glance what I have to do everyday and can also track time for each task, thanks to custom fields!

What I like the most with Zenkit is the ability to customize a board to your needs. The most interesting features to me are custom fields. If you use Zenkit as a project management tool, you can add fields for "estimated time" and "time spent" for every task. It combines very well with the "Views" feature. You don't have to stick with the Kanban view and can choose between Kanban, task list, table, calendar (useful with due dates on tasks) and even mind maps.

The free version of Zenkit may be enough to test the product, but once you have more than 5 members in your team, you have to upgrade your account to a premium plan. Anyway, once you'll discover Zenkit, you may want to support the team behind this awesome product!

6 jaar geleden

Hi Sébastien, Thank you so much for your kind review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your opinions.

Charlotte
PhD Student in België
Research

Finally found what I needed!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A very easy way to organise my tasks and projects of my PhD project.

It is an extremely versatile product, as I can change to my calendar, list of tasks, Kanban, ... with just one click! New features have been added since I first started using it, and I love it more and more. Additionally, as I use it just for me personal, it is free! I currently use it for organising my tasks related to my PhD, as I am working on different projects at the same time. I tried using Asana and Trello as well, but they are not as versatile as Zenkit!

The recent addition of the Mind Map is not exactly as I would want it. I would like to add different mind maps to one project, but all nodes should be linked to each other, which makes it impossible to create multiple mind maps. Also, the root I would make, would be the name of my project, and I find it annoying that it would show up in my Kanban/lists. Anyway, this is still a very small annoyance, and I do not use the mind map anyway.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Charlotte, Thank you so much for your reveiw! We're so glad you're enjoying the versatility of Zenkit. We'll be working on improving the mind map view soon :)

Andy
Andy
Principal in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Zenkit Is Terrific

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I use it personally and professionally.

It is full-featured and powerful, while being easy to use. It has more fields and options that its competitors - which makes it more useful and flexible.

Great for task mgmt, not as much for large project mgmt.

vorig jaar

Dear Andy, Thank you for the five-star review! We appreciate it. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team with any suggestions for improvement or further questions. Cheers, Louisa

Gisbert
Ceo in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A great alternative

Opmerkingen: See above

Zenkit combines where other software needs to be linked.it is not only an organizational tool and group task planner but can also handle parts of a can and inventory. Being very customizable with lots of features it has its pitfalls and you get fast to its limitations when you want to use it outside its core. Calendar functionality, navigation with mouse, screen adaption etc. gets quickly to a point where you feel there is missing something. If you are willing to accept that, you can run a small business just off Zenkit

Included above, it gets quickly to limitations outside the task management functions

3 jaar geleden

Thank you, Gisbert, for your very kind feedback. We appreciate it! As we are constantly working on improving Zenkit we value feedback and suggestions for improvement. Feel free to send them to us via [email protected]. Cheers, Louisa

Fondsenwerving, 2-10 werknemers

zenkit is the perfect tool to work in a transparent and organized way

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In the startup that we are creating we use zenkit to organize our tasks according to the objectives set and the times available to each person. This also makes it easier for us to work remotely without having to organize regular meetings. Everyone knows what to do in each 2-week sprint and can see the progress of the project. It also helps us to detect where there are problems, attending to cards that are abandoned for a while, and allows us to react and modify the strategy when necessary.

I find it very intuitive, easy to use and often updated by adding new features

so far I haven't detected any crucial problems. Normally when I haven't been able to do something it's because I didn't know the functionality and finally trying it I've achieved it.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your review, and for sharing your use case! We're so pleased to hear that you find Zenkit so intuitive and helpful.

Rizwaan
Data Scientist in Qatar
Computerhardware, 10.000+ werknemers

Flexible and Customizable Agile Tool

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Streamlined the workflow of an agile dev team. A lot of friends are also using them to manage their personal lives

We use Zenkit for managing a small team of Big data developers. Having recently gone agile, my team loves the fact that the a new collection is Kanban ready right from the start. However the most important aspect of Zenkit is its ability to switch between the different views. Especially important is the ability to customize the collections and our workflow by adding fields, aggregations , checklists etc. The table view is one of our favourites for this purpose. Also, a lot of our brainstorming eventually ends up in the Mind Map view , capturing the flow of thoughts. Would also like to give shout out to the excellent support Zenkit offers.

Having migrated from Trello, it is quite natural that comparisons will be made. Some small functionalities like a web bookmarklet etc are missing. But it is just a matter of time that the highly active dev team will cover these.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Rizwaan, Thank you so much for your detailed review! We're so glad Zenkit has gotten your Agilge dev off to a great start :) You're right - a web bookmarklet is on the roadmap. Please feel free to send any more ideas and feedback our way!

Mike
Mike
Software Engineer in VS
Marketing en reclame, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Really love Zenkit and use it on daily basis to organize by tasks

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After reading several helpful articles on how to use it, as well as some theories about organizing tasks (Getting Things Done, among others), I started using it to organize by daily workflow and keep track what what I had to do. It's really been a huge catalyst in changing how prioritize task and keep track of what I need to do at home, work, and on the go.

It's very easy to use, has a lot more features for organizing and filtering tasks than other similar programs, and interfaces well with other applications.

I would like for there to be more themes/colors to choose from without having to pay too much.

Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: GetApp

Great features but needs a timeline view

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I like the ability to plan and track activities in a list, kanban, and calendar views. Once I started considering a Collection like a small database, the organization became more apparent. Global and local search and calendar synchronization with Google Calendars are both great features. Additionally, I like the Kanban support for basic 'swimlanes' to provide horizontal views. Importing boards from Trello was also effective.

Zenkit needs a timeline view similar to Asana, and cross-referencing is not intuitive. I'd also like to see the ability to collapse columns in the Kanban view, even though that can be accomplished by using filters. it's not as effective as the Trello add-on.

Rob
Software Manager in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Very interesting and positive.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: organization of information and flexibility of viewing and structuring it

It's a new approach that fits with what I've been looking for. The ability to see information / data in different views types with filters is very useful and fits my work type well. My work is very varied and Zenkit copes with that very well.

Not much, Some form of aggregating boards up for reporting as I use it for task and project management would be useful, I understand this is in the development roadmap. Have to say the support and development team are very receptive to feedback and feature requests as well as standard support

7 jaar geleden

Hi Rob, Thank you so much for your review! You're right, reporting and aggregates are on the roadmap and we'll be releasing the first global view soon!

Machinebouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Excellent product and support

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Awesome support team. Had a question about downloading archived data into a flat file, got a response within minutes and had a good conversation about the desired feature. Team built it into their revision the next day and sought feedback. Absolutely fantastic response time and personal interaction.

Easily configurable (and reconfigurable) based on a well-thought-out data structure. Provides significantly more features and options than competing products. Particular fan of the calendar view

Have run into occasional connectivity or saving issues, but they're called out in the UX and quickly remedied by the development team.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're so glad to hear that your experience with our support team has been so positive.