Over Noterro

Doe net als duizenden massagetherapeuten, chiropractors en anderen die elke dag patiëntenbehandelingen noteren, boeken en bijhouden met behulp van SOAP Vault.

Meer informatie over Noterro

Ve been with Noterro formerly Soap Vault for almost 6 years. Each year Noterro adds new innovation to help massage practices based on the needs of therapists.

Insurance details could be more specific on the intake forms. Perhaps a drop down box to select the insurance company and then the insurance companies specific boxes required to fill in.

Beoordelingen van Noterro

Waar voor je geld

Noterro heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 265 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Noterro eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (265)

Kristy S.
Kristy S.
Rmt in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Love having prompt customer service

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Having used it starting out in my rmt career Im very happy with its simplicity

Lots of great features especially online booking im also very happy with the customer support Affordable starting at $20/month

I heard that they are planning to charge for access to read only soapnotes0

vorige maand

Thanks for your feedback Kristy. At this time we don't have plans to charge for read-only access. If that changes, we'll give plenty of notice.

Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Registered Massage Therapist in Canada
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Noterro Review!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm really enjoying using it primarily again. It's come from a place to store soap notes and client information, and now is a place where I can do online bookings, sell products, send receipts and emails/texts. It's a great all-in-one package for a very reasonable price.

I have been using Soap Vault (now Noterro) since 2015. It has come a LONG way since then. And almost monthly I get new emails with new features and functionality that they have added to their software, while the price remains the same! I had a question and I asked in a forum on a weekend, and I got an answer back in about 6 hours from one of the Customer Service Reps, so that's pretty impressive.

It's a bit hard to figure out how to do everything at first, not quite as intuitive as other appointment managers I've used in the past, but in return for that you have more control and customization over your appointments.

Stephanie W.
Clinic Owner, RMT in Canada

Overwogen alternatieven:

Professional, reliable, lots of features!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The online booking system is wonderful and easy to use. It keeps our schedules busy by enabling booking any time of day and saves our reception a lot of time for booking by phone.

I love being able to customize our own forms and agreements and having it all accessible securely online.

I wish the updates to the health history within the soap note would translate direct to the health history form as dated updates (to satisfy the CMTO's Standards for Health History Updates). We appreciate all the updates but it's hard to keep up with when

Thanks for the feedback!

Barry A.
Director in Nieuw-Zeeland

NZ review..

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Generally speaking it started off as a great product.
As it has developed it has become a little clunky in its feature operations which then impacts usability just when you do not need it to be clunky.
Development programme of works appears to make little sense. Aug 2019 it was promised to have resource scheduling to allow classes to be booked, that moved to Sept 2020 and we are still waiting, yet there is a constant update to functions which worked perfectly fine i.e. page tabs for client information.. Rather than worry about aesthetic alterations to "ease" of usability, focusing on features which will help their customers business develop would be better direction.

Entry Point in cost Ease of installation Ease of cross platform usage

With new "updates" or "improvements" site speed slows massively Updates to the software does not always handle users timezones sensitively - being in NZ you can bet your bottom dollar an update is done overnight North American time, hitting NZ in the middle of the operating day and just as you are trying to book clients in for new appointments. Calendar / Booking system adhoc leaves off the session "wrap up time" resulting in clients being booked back to back or it adds on more "wrap up time" resulting in too much time available between each client, despite all appointment types having their own "Wrap up time" being set at admin level. Lack of delivery on features promised 12mths ago which is now impacting delivery of service to our business..

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for your feedback Barry. Sorry for the trouble you've had with releases, you definitely should not experience disruptions during that process. We're always improving our release process to reduce outages or just general slow downs, sounds like we need to do better. Regarding the "wrap up time" or "Recovery time" as it's referred to in Noterro, you definitely should not be experiencing it randomly disappearing. If you book an appointment, we'd be happy to hop on a screen-share to see what you're experiencing. Just book a call with the link below, if timezones are an issue, just let us know and we'd be happy to schedule outside your regular hours. Book a call: https://calendly.com/noterro-support/phone-support-15-min Contact us to book a call outside hour regular hours: https://noterro.com/contact Thanks again for your feedback! -Ryan

Dustin H.

Best I've Used

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing. I love this software. I've used the other leading software, and there's not even a close second.

I love this software, and I've tried most of them. I spent close to 20 hours deciding before choosing Noterro. It's easy to use for scheduling, SOAP notes, client self-booking, and billing. Even better is that the developer always responds fast. I once reported a bug and they fixed it within hours. I've never known a dev to fix something that fast.

I use it for my personal training business as well; having subscriptions and tracking for remaining sessions/classes of clients would be nice. I wish I could collect credit card information using Square, but they've said it's in the works.

2 maanden geleden

Thanks Dustin for the feedback!

Cara L.

Overwogen alternatieven:

A software for exactly what I need

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: So far I have had nothing but positive experiences with Noterro and look forward to growing my business!

I was drawn to Noterro initially because of the fabulous price point, but also the aesthetic. I browsed others that were okay price-wise, but didn't represent my business the way I was looking for!

I would appreciate a bit more ability for customizing clinical notes, but the rest of the forms were super user-friendly! I would love to integrate TelusHealth but don't want to eat the cost when I can just do direct billing separately, so better options there would be great!

vorige maand

Thanks for the feedback Cara. Custom notes is highly requested, and on our roadmap! :)

Krystal T.
Virtual Assistant in VS
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

Highly Recommended Software!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Have absolutely loved how accommodating Noterro is for our practice

Integration was super simple and straightforward! Love the ability to create custom intake forms with ease.

We had to create multiple practitioners (only 1 practitioner in office) so that we could set up double booking for online scheduling for one of the services, as well as set different times for certain services. Would also love the option of uploading images in the intake form (such as a body map Image for clients to visually see and fill out)

vorige maand

Thanks for the feedback, more "widgets" including body diagrams are planned for the form builder! :)

Shannon H.

Noterro Review of a New B

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall it has been great and the support crew has been wonderful and patient

All of the YouTube support videos! You can make it as simple as you need or more so. As someone who works on their own I appreciate that there is an option for smaller businesses models

So far my only disappointment comes from the additional high fee that comes if I want to add text reminder. The base rate is great but adding at on bumps it up quite a bit. $5 I would consider. $10 and up makes me Resistant

vorige week

Thanks Shannon for the review!

Erica P.
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

Just starting out

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I am a fan of the customer service, all the training videos and streaming classes.[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is so awesome!

All of the features, including being able to fill out the CMS1500 for the insurance.

It's not as stream lined as I am use to, however, I did just start using it.

vorige maand

Thanks for the feedback Erica. We do have insurance payment tracking. I think you might be referring to Availity integration for claim submission, which is coming, the development is nearly complete.

Steven K.
Owner and Hypnotherapist in VS
Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Very beginner friendly

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Before I used this software, i was very nervous about how I could get my patients to fill out necessary forms and enforce my policies. This software made that process incredibly simple and doable.

I liked how easy it was to set up legal notices and policies.

I cannot think of anything at his stage

2 maanden geleden

Thanks for your review Steven!

Amanda M.

Noterro Software User

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Extremely positive. I hope that the tool, service and cost remain the same to keep the software accessible for small practices like mine!

I like that its affordable for my small clinic and provides all the tools I need to keep accurate, clear records for both client files and for financial tracking. I also appreciate the quick and helpful service any time I need help.

I wish there were a way to force or push particular appointment times in the self-booking tool. Because there is not, I manually handle all of my bookings myself and do not turn on the self booking/availablility feature. I have a small practice and do not want to open up a full day and have gaps between appointments. I'd love if the system knew that I have a 1 hour booked at 10:30 am and would offer only 9am and 12pm on that day, to keep the appointments back to back. Not sure if that's clear. It's certainly not a dealbreaker!

3 maanden geleden

Thanks Amanda for your feedback. What you're describing in your "Cons" is solved with Noterro's Cluster Booking feature. Check it out here: https://support.noterro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360051569092-Cluster-Booking Or of course reach out if you have any questions!

Ferryn S.
Osteopathic Manaul Practitioner in Canada

Good Price For What You Recieve

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been good, customer service is very fast.

It is a good price point for my small business. It is pretty easy to handle and is does for the most part what I need to do.

Takes some time to figure out. The forms were my biggest challenge, creating one that works best for me took some time. There isn't an option to pertain to Osteopaths, it would be nice. Also when online booking you can't create a family which would be nice, people always book for family members under their name and I have to go in manually and change it.

3 maanden geleden

Thanks for your feedback. I'll suggest to our team to add an Osteopath Noterro Template into the Forms. It's possible to allow family members to book for each other. Simply add more "User Accounts" under the patient's profile. See this article for more info: https://support.noterro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015827952-Patient-Client-User-Accounts-for-Online-Booking

Kimiyo M.
Business owner in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great intake form & soap note

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It was great. I only used partial feature but they are great and customer service via email is always prompt within a day.

I only use intake form and soap note, and I love it. Great feature is, whatever the conditions the clients have - injuries, surgeries, medication, you can see it every time. Otherwise how can you keep track of their issues without going through all the notes in the past? Intake form is thorough and well organized and if you want to make sure for them to fill out certain things like dob or address, you can do that.

Sometimes, the clients don't fill out the form online and I have them fill out the paper form. It's awkward to have them type because you have to have them use your computer, and sometimes, they are not good at typing. I wishyou can have the feature that I can fill up the online form after I get their paper form, email them to check and sign.

4 maanden geleden

Thanks Kimiyo for the feedback. For patients who forget to fill in their intake form, you can generate a print version of the intake from right from their profile. This way they can fill it in, on paper, then you can input it into their profile. From the patient's profile, click "Forms" then click the dropdown menu in the "Add Form" button. There is an option to "Print Blank"! :)

Candice S.

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great, highly customizable and inexpensive Software!! LOVE IT!

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We had an extensive client list and appointment/financial/document history to transfer over and import into Noterro from a convoluted and difficult to manage booking/charting system. The tech. department helped and worked with us through every stage as part of their integration at no extra cost to us. They made us feel welcome and taken care of ensuring all of our concerns were met and solved.
They are always developing and growing and has a supreme value for the low price.

We love how customizable and functional this software is. Even better is how great the customer service department is at answering or fixing any concerns but more than that they are always developing new and easier to use functions! They really listen to their customers and help develop this software into something truly catered to your needs.

Some developments just haven't happened yet but are on the way. :)

5 maanden geleden

Thanks for the feedback Candice, there is so much more to come!

Natalie T.

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great, but could still use some work!

5,0 6 maanden geleden

This software has everything you need to run a small business efficiently and helps take responsibilities off your shoulders.

There are certain applications that are missing in this software that could be upgraded in the future to help make things easier and more user friendly. I’d like more options for scheduling/online booking preferences as well as simplify forms for clients who are not tech savvy. There are quite a few glitches reported on the user end as well.

6 maanden geleden

Thanks Natalie for the feedback. Noterro is always being updated. If you notice any issues please let us know, we often fix minor issues within 1-2 business days.

Lena D.
Business Owner + Clinical Director in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Great Software for Clinical Notes / Electronic Health Records and Forms

5,0 7 maanden geleden

It is easy to use, it is NOT glitchy (unlike the other software we have used in the past, eg, Booker/MindBody), in the rare times that there is an issue, their customer service is immediately responsive, resolves the issue and will even customize requests for features. Other software I have used if you put in a feature request it will never get implemented and if you contact for a glitch/bug they will never fix it (that is with Booker Software which has been horrible) -- with Noterro they will immediately fix any issue and will get back to you to confirm it was fixed - so responsive so great. A small and responsive company. I just love them!

I can't wait until they come out with customizable Clinical Notes (right now it is standard SOAP notes which is fine for massage, but I am also an herbalist and can't use it for those notes. However, they say this is an upcoming feature. The other upcoming feature that I can't wait for is for intake forms to have an option with "bodies" that clients can draw on with their fingers or mousepad to show where they are experiencing pain. Our old paper intake forms clients could draw on the bodies and that always helped me to remember their issues better. On the SOAP notes the practitioners can draw on the bodies, but seeing this on the intake forms and their health summary/snapshot will be great. They say this feature is coming soon and they always seem to deliver.

7 maanden geleden

Thanks for your review Lena. Yes, customized clinical notes is currently in early stages of production. We don't have a timeline yet but it's in the works.

Nadine H.
Rmt in Canada

Overwogen alternatieven:

Ever improving, affordable practice management

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Nottero runs my business and keeps me on track. It is easy for patients to use and is always improving and adding new features

I am always impressed with the value for money of this product. It has everything I need and more. The team is incredibly responsive and helpful and always open to new suggestions

There are small programing things like being able to overlap appointments on the schedule that aren't available, but everything else is so great that I can't fault it really.

9 maanden geleden

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, you're right, currently it's not possible to double book appointments... but that feature scheduled to be released next week ;)

Carmen P.
Massage Therapist in VS

So much value

5,0 9 maanden geleden

I’ve been using Noterra for more than 2 years for my massage business. Noterra is intuitive, easy to learn and saves me hours of time and administration. Prior to using Noterra my monthly sales reports, reminding clients about their appointments and booking clients took a lot of my time. Now it’s all done at a click of a button. My clients think I’m tech savvy and always comment on how they love the accessibility of the online booking and the reminder texts and emails they receive. Also the customer service is out of this world awesome-anytime I’ve had an issue the team at Noterra has been there to help me. To top it off they are constantly adding improvements. I’m loving learning and growing with them and am always grateful for how easy this program makes it for me excel at operating my business.

The only thing I can think of at the moment is that I would like clients to be able to add themselves to a waitlist. Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if the team at Noterra is already planning this for a future upgrade though.

9 maanden geleden

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, patient managed waitlists is coming in a future update.

Lisa W.
Biotechnologie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best software for massage

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am solving all my online booking, paperless forms, agreements with covid, credit card required for appointments and appointment reminders.

I like that it allows me to schedule massage clients, sends them a reminder in the form of SMS and email. I also use the storage feature for storing client forms that I need a written signature. I like all the new calendar feature like having a receptionist have access to my schedule. That is my favorite.

I do not like that I can't schedule people at the same time like a couples massage class without adding another therapist. The least thing I like is that I'm unable to track packages if I sell those.

9 maanden geleden

We have a double booking feature in the works, shouldn't be too much longer. Packages are also planned in the near future. Thanks for the feedback!

Rebecca H.

Overwogen alternatieven:

Can't beat the value, high quality

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent. It was easy to set up and it's easy to use. My patients comment on how professional the whole system looks on their end. It has greatly decreased the amount of administrative work I have to do. My reminder calls are automated. I don't have to scan as much as I can have patients complete online forms. It's paperless. It is also a fraction of the cost.

I have tried two other clinic management systems (Jane and Practice Perfect). Noterro is by far my favorite. It is very easy to use and has all the features that I need for a fraction of the cost. Also the support is wonderful. Whenever I have had an issue the support team has helped me promptly.

This isn't a huge con, but the one feature that I miss from practice perfect is the contact log. You could easily log emails, phone calls, letters, etc with this feature. But overall I greatly prefer Noterro over practice perfect. Practice perfect did not allow for patients to sign online forms while Noterro does. The convenience of this feature greatly outweighs the lack of a contact log.

9 maanden geleden

Thanks for the review, and I'll pass the contact log feature to our product team!

Robyn J.

Trifecta: Efficient, Affordable, Reliable

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was looking for a quality and affordable booking software with SOAP note integration. I started with SOAPVault in 2017 and have never left! Now under Noterro, the updates further streamline the user experience. Noterro is a solid building block to my growing practice. My clients regularly comment on how great it is, and I would not be as happy as a sole practitioner without the peace of mind that Noterro provides. Noterro is an investment, not an expense.

Reliability: Noterro keeps my practice up and running! Clients can book online or in office, intake form online, reminders sent, invoices paid. I need a glitch-free experience that is affordable and reliable and Noterro surpasses every expectation, every time!

The only things I find lacking are color coding options and the ability to integrate an annual Holiday calendar.

10 maanden geleden

Thanks for the feedback Robyn. Holiday calendar sounds like a good idea, I'll pass it on!

Emilee T.
Registered Massage Therapist in Canada

Easy set up and use

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far it's been good. I have appreciated the constant updating and adding of new features even in the last few months.

I like some of the customizations that I can put in with the emails. Booking appointments is easy and I like that the charting is available to use as well. Automatic email/text reminders are amazing. It means that on Sunday Night I don't have to worry about reminding my Monday clients of their appointments. It's all done for me!

I would love to see a "smart" scheduling feature where the system can book people online by giving them the appointments that make my schedule most efficient. IE: I have appointments available at 9 and 10:30 however, right now, the system will offer (9, 9:15, 9:30, 9:45, 10:00, 10:15, 10:30). Right now, if someone books into my schedule at 9:30, because that it what is offered, then I have lost the ability to have an appointment at 10:30. (assuming an hour apt with 30minutes between apts). I would like to see "Bulk appointment emails". If someone books ahead 9 appointments, instead of sending 9 individual emails, I'd like to be able to send an email with all of the upcoming appointments included. I would like an "Other History" section in the top part of the chart notes so that I can see some stuff that has come up in appointments but maybe doesn't apply to anything in the intake form questions. There's a dorsom aspect of foot pic missing in the pictures in the soap notes. (I can't remember which one. (Male and female - muscle). It's important too! I would like a tab in the soap notes (customizable perhaps? so that we can have it pertain to our region/country) that goes through the covid questionaire with check yes/no boxes. THat will save paper!! Being able to make an invoice for a client - linked to appointment - from dashboard.

10 maanden geleden

Since writing this, we released cluster booking. It makes your online booing super time efficient! Thanks for the rest of your feedback, I'll pass it along to our product team. PS: We just recently added the ability to add an invoice form an appointment on the dashboard.

Candace L.
OWNER/MASSAGE THERAPIST in Canada

A Single platform for RMT's- Finally

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoy using Noterro for scheduling and invoicing my client's treatments. Noterro is doing a wonderful job providing consistent upgrades to make our life more fluid and provide the best experience for each client.

-Ease of use -All in one (scheduling, invoicing, and charting) -Client's enjoy the user interface -Cost appropriate for the features

The platform would improve if it contained -It would be great for completed intake forms/agreements to go to a file for the user to decide which client they belong to. As opposed to open another client. -In application/software messaging to customers would help fulfill a task of cancelling, rescheduling, or whatnot. -Marketing/mass email platform in application/software. -Ability to import clients intakes/charting from affiliated clinics or other application.

9 maanden geleden

Thanks for the feedback, I've passed all your ideas to our product team! :)

Janet elise L.
Owner, RMT in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Amazing! I got this soap notes system for my massage therapy practice and haven't looked back!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have no need for an intense physical filing system, so far! And as my business grows and I add practitioners, it will be easier to provide tablets rather than store endless reams of paper!

The recently added ability to attach files has been a huge bonus, as my regulatory requires certain documents to be linked with EVERY clients chart note. Being able to draw on images was probably one of my favourite updates as well. I love how fast the responses are of the help centre as well. Great customer service. Keeping everything digital has been made almost flawless with SOAPvault!

The inability to create my own fields on my health intake forms is a little limiting, as regulatory bodies for healthcare professions differ in their requirements province to province. I have had to find creative work arounds for the combination of having public healthcare and private, while only having a field for private insurance information. More importantly, while it's easy to track how much money I bring in overall, I can't use soapvault to track how much of each treatment was paid by insurance and how much was cash/debit/credit. I only have a 'treatment paid by' and 'cost of treatment' option for my invoice. After working as a medical office assistant, I've found I much prefer a more detailed method of invoicing/inputting payment types, so I have a record of payment and insurance billing in one place. The SOAPvault lack of options regarding payment/insurance billing makes it difficult if my clients need to submit their invoice with amounts already paid to a secondary/spousal insurance coverage plan. This impacts my business especially because to gain and retain clients I am set up for direct billing with insurance companies.

Reactie SOAP Vault

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback. Please let us know by sending an email to [email protected] for additional questions to be added to the initial intake. We add more questions regularly, which are off by default. We're working on a complete revamp to the financial tracking part of SOAP Vault which will resolve your concerns about tracking payments. I hope that the 0/5 stars for Customer Support was just a mistake :)

Sarah A.
Owner/RMT in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overall this is a great online program for charting and scheduling with attentive customer service.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This programming offered the chance to switch to an easy paperless and all in one place online charting and scheduling improvement. It also makes reminders for clients who have not been seen in 3, 6 and 12 months easier and keeping track of client Birthdays. It has also made receipt issuing easier now that it is paperless and generated automatically by the program.

Great things about this program are >Birthday Reminders >3, 6 and 12 month reminders since you have seen a client >Ease of use of the calendar >Love that a "break" can now be added in which can also be used for personal appointment so as not to over lap if deciding to extend a schedule >Dashboard is easy to use and navigate >The addition of "Clinic Policy and Terms" was a huge improvement and makes a big difference in our practice for legality and CMTO standards >Clinic Analytics is an interesting feature to have and gives some overview sight of the clinics business and client trends

My biggest disappointment is that there has still not been a change to the HST function in the accounting that I have mentioned to your team. Because you do not have the option to input the price amount along with HST the only choice is to pick a percentage for the HST and the program automatically rounds it up. As the price becomes inconvenient. I cannot use the entire financial side that is offered in this program. Instead, our receipts are issued for the price and it says "no HST" to get around this. I would still love to see a change made to this to have the option to input the prices manually to be able to make use of the financial portion offered in this program.

Reactie SOAP Vault

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for your feedback on the penny rounding dilemma, we're aware of it, we hope to solve it soon!