Over DigiFabster

DigiFabster is "Shopify" for custom manufacturing businesses. Easy to implement and use e-commerce and sales automation tools.

Meer informatie over DigiFabster

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van DigiFabster

Waar voor je geld
1,0

DigiFabster heeft een totaalscore van 1 van 5 sterren op basis van 1 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (1)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je DigiFabster eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1)

Sandeep P.
Founder in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers

Bad software, worse team

1 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: This is by far the worst company I've worked with. STAY AWAY.

I liked THE IDEA that I can do instant quoting of parts.

The software does not work. After optimizing for months, it started to give outrageous prices for the simplest of parts. A simple small plate in CNC would be predicted to cost around $4,900. These problems were repeatedly reported to the Apps Engineer, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They are not interested in solving problems for their clients. I don't write reviews often because I'm patient. I've lost patience with these guys. I subscribed to the software in May 2020 and I'm writing this review in Feb 2021. The software is useless.

Reactie DigiFabster

3 maanden geleden

First and foremost, honest feedback is always appreciated. We truly value the customer's opinion and strive to improve our product and service daily. As a software-as-a-service company, customer success comes first. We thoughtfully evaluate the needs of every customer to ensure DigiFabster can provide a great ROI. In this case, we couldn't match a specific pricing process. However, it wasn't without effort. We did everything possible to adjust the software to a constantly changing environment (e.g., inconsistent historical pricing data). We learned a valuable lesson from this experience and in doing so revamped our entire onboarding process, allowing any shop to get set up with accurate pricing faster even if they don't currently have a defined pricing structure. With that said, we are proud to say that we have hundreds of successful customer experiences to share. We look forward to the opportunity to help shops adopt our new eCommerce platform to increase online sales revenue.