Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Mailshake

Verkoopbetrokkenheidssoftware voor moderne verkopers. Bouw omni-channel verkoopcadansen met e-mail, telefoon en sociale media, allemaal op één dashboard.

Meer informatie over Mailshake

The fact that we can set up several email accounts, and set up in advance all the scenario. This makes a huge difference, and the interface is easy to use.

You have to be very careful about daily sending limits and accounts connected because Gmail can be very touchy when flagging spam messages sent in bulk.

Beoordelingen van Mailshake

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Mailshake heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 113 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Mailshake eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (113)

Yanko
Yanko
Financial Advisor in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A fantastic tool with great support!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I love the simplicity and the focus on just the things that I need. There are other programs out there but they can be cumbersome and hard to learn. Mailshake is really easy. The biggest thing is their support.The customer service rep has been really helpful in getting my campaigns going and now I feel way more knowledgeable about email marketing because of her. You will definitely get way more value than what you are paying.

Initially I was a little confused but the support team put me right on track. So really the program does what advertises and more!

Richard
CMO in Polen
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Brilliant Attitude to Support

5,0 2 maanden geleden

I was worried that having not bought an Annual Plan (which include Onboarding) Support would be poor. But when I had a problem there was an email reply seeking more information within an hour, and we were sorted in 24 hours.

Unhelpful error message when choosing incompatible options to set up an account - I sent suggested improvement, and hopefully they have now fixed.

CEO in Costa Rica

Useful email marketing tool

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive. We use it daily and will do so for the foreseeable future

The easy of use for uploading contacts lists, monitoring campaigns and modifying as needed, in almost real time. The customer support is also fantastic

The tracking link they have you using by default has some issues opening for some clients. You can disable it but then you can't track who clicks on that links

Terrible Customer Service

2,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Terrible customer service. Never seen a professional company have a blanket no-refund policy. They've now moved to an annual only plan. Just revenue grabbing and honestly not ok.

In theory great to have everything in one place, if the product itself actually works for you.

I realised within a couple days that the platform was not as powerful / not as well built as I thought it was from the demo I was given. Make sure to be as diligent during the demo as possible!I'm sure it works for some people, but there are bugs and definitely significant improvements that could be made.They've now moved to an annual only plan with a no refund policy. So after I quickly realised the product wasn't for me I asked for a refund but they refused. Not ever seen a professional company do this. Just seems like a revenue grabbing strategy in an effort to reduce churn.Pretty poor form as I've now spent ~$1k on a product I will not use.

Ben
Founder in Portugal
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Software that makes my life easy.

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic software with a great support team.

I moved to Mailshake due to frustrations and poor support from Lemlist. Mailshake was everything I wanted: a rock-solid UX and customer support that goes above and beyond. I had some bumps during setup, and their support team was amazing.

Not much, as it has worked perfectly for me. There is an issue with my email account disconnecting on their software randomly, but it seems only to happen when I go on vacation :).

Monnel
Monnel
T-Shaped Web Marketer, All-in-One Writer, Remote Team Management, and Project Manager in Filipijnen

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best in open rate and delivery

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's such a good tool. Recommended it to many of my peers.

I got their lifetime deal promo and after a few years of their deal launch, this tool has been one of the most coveted outreach and cold emailing tool for marketers. The reason is the deliverability and open rate. Emails from Mailshake never land in the Promo Tab.

I don't think there's anything not to like about the tool. It's more affordable than any other sales tool out there and the deliverability is almost unbeatable.

Engin
Program Director in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Great product & great customer support

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Outstanding. It's easy to use and honestly the customer service team goes above and beyond for you.

It's just simple to use. Having used other software for cold-emailing that was cumbersome, MailShake is a breeze. It is extremely important, however, to note that the onboarding/customer service is outstanding as well.

It's expensive if you have a medium or large team - so I'm worried about scaling costs.

Stefan
Founder in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

It's the support and education of Mailshake that makes it

Opmerkingen: Overall really happy to have joined Mailshake

The Mailshake team have been great in providing lots of support to give my email campaigns as great of a chance as possible.

There wasn't anything that I dislike about Mailshake currently.

Matt
Co-founder in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Strong Product for Email Marketing

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Mailshake is an easy and intuitive tool to use for email marketing campaigns. Templates and email sequences are easy to set up and they have all the tools you need to get started and run the campaign from a single platform.

Mailshake's spam compliance is very strict. Even compared to other industry-accepted tools, Mailshake classifies more emails as risky.

Marcus
Marcus
Tax Accountant in VS
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Ease of use, and great application!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The application was easy to use for someone who is not a professional marketer. Overall a great application with good reports, and a great support team.

There were no cons, based on my limited experiences.

Kristina
President in VS
Research, 11-50 werknemers

Exceeded My Expectations By Far!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The MailShake team was responsive to all of my questions. There were a couple of glitches with me thinking that a support session had been reserved and it didn't actually get onto the MailShake calendar. The e-mail support was timely, but sometimes I wished I could simply call a help-line or log into a live chat immediately to get a simple question answered a bit more quickly compared to e-mails or setting up a video conferencing session that are sometimes not available for a few days from when you log in for help. I was glad to find out today that live support is offered at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Wish I had seen that feature on the Home Page sooner.

Cold-prospecting e-mailing is a complicated undertaking, but the MailShake team made it very understandable even for a beginner. By following their recommendations of taking out logos on the "first touch" e-mail, we were able to achieve a 72.5% open rate. Among the people who opened the e-mail, 10.8% completed the survey in a hyperlink we had in the e-mail text. Research I have done before said that we would be lucky if only 10% even OPENED the e-mail (again, we achieved a 72.5% open rate). The MailShake cleaning function was also a great feature of the software. We did lose a lot of our initial list of potential e-mail addresses, but by using the cleaning option, we achieved only a 2.5% bounce rate.

For a beginner, some of the features of the software are not completely intuitive. I did require direct MailShake support instead of just watching video tutorials to make sure I was doing everything correctly...and their video conferencing coaching was right on target. I would have goofed up right out of the shoot by including logos in the "first-touch" e-mail text since logos make the e-mail go out in a protected view in which the recipient would have to click twice just to see the logos (and the logos are included in the survey hyperlink in the email anyway) and logos can drop e-mails right into SPAM. It took awhile for me to convince my client that we HAD to take their logos out, but they finally agreed and you can see the great results we got with 72.5% open rate.

Managementconsulting, 201-500 werknemers

An incredible product!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Productivity

I had no idea that something like this even existed. I have to often do cold outreach to the journalist community to feature some of our organization's writings. This tool makes doing this task such a breeze! The ability to use mail merge and auto-follow ups scheduled at specific times of my liking is simply genius. The tool offers tremendous flexibility in terms of letting one respond based on recipient behavior. The tool also offers statistics at every stage of the campaign giving insights such as how many people opened my email, clicked my links as well as unsubscribed. MailShake also offers templates which have been tested and known to elicit responses. This is probably one of the most well-designed tools I have ever used.

I don't think there is anything I dislike about this product. A small glitch I observed was that it counts out of office responses too as a lead, but that is a minor quibble I am willing to overlook. The tool is purely meant for cold outreach and it functions beautifully as any can expect it to.

Cristian
Marketing Manager in Roemenië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing tools for business to help them manage their runners

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great, easy to use, and understand. We really saw a before and after while using this tool.

I like how easy it is to use, and the fact that it helps you with cold email outreach. My team and I love the selection of templates. Also, our emails don't get to the spam box, or at least very little of them are getting there.

Nothing. The tool works as it was designed, really happy with it.

E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Our pick for No. 1 tool for link building email outreach

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Mailshake is so far the best tool for email outreach. Most importantly its price is reasonable for small-medium business.

Our company and our partners used to use Pitchbox for a while, but everyone switched to Mailshake. Mailshake is easy to use, personalization, tracks emails and creates auto-followups. What else do you need? Most importantly, compared to Pitchbox Mailshake is almost free. Another great thing is the "Cold Email Academy". I love a company that does its best to make its customers succeed. Kudos!

Wish there would be an inbuilt tool for email scraping.

Marilyn
Programme Manager in Zuid-Afrika
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome software!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it! Easy to use and a very attractive user interface!

The automation of emails and being in control of the time between emails in a campaign series

I feel that the images import can be a bit glitchy sometimes but definitely a deal breaker

Mark
CTO/Cofounder in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Fantastic customer support!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When real trouble starts, you find out what the *real* customer experience is. We ran into what turned out to be a complicated Google issue (Google was labeling anything Google originating sent from our domain as Spam - including any @google emails sent to us!) Founder of Mailshake, jumped in to help us isolate what we were seeing and that helped us immensely with Google's escalation to fix our challenge. I have only had a handful of CEO/CoFounder/Founders jump in to help a customer - it is very rare. This speaks volumes about the customer fanaticism behind the Mailshake app!

From the beginning Mailshake has been easy to approach, easy to get running and straight-forward to make a part of our processes. Customer support is world-class.

I am all about balanced reviews but like I shared with my colleague, "I cannot find anything I don't like about our using Mailshake." It is a great app and does exactly what they purport to do.

Sinisa
Technology Manager in Servië
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 11-50 werknemers

Effortless Email Outreach

5,0 vorig jaar

Mailshake impressed me with its seamless setup process, comprehensive documentation, exceptional support, and intuitive user interface. These features collectively made it a standout solution for email outreach and campaign management.

The thing I liked least about Mailshake was when our domain got tagged as spam by mail delivery services. It was a bit frustrating because it wasn't even our fault. Turns out, it was another client who was using Mailshake. I have to say that support was fast to react and fix the issue.

Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Great tool for outreach email campaigns

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Mailshake has been great, I use it on a monthly basis to run outreach email campaigns. I recommend it to partnerships and business development teams that are looking to scale their outreach.

Mailshake is a great tool to use for outreach email campaigns. It's very easy to set up and deploy campaigns. Also, it's very affordable and provides good amount of customization. Finally, the user experience is very intuitive and gives you valuable tips and step-by-step guidance.

The analytics is not the greatest. Even though you can see the main stats per campaign, I wish they had more advanced functionalities to compare the campaigns' performance and quickly identify bottlenecks and gain opportunities.

Owner in Maleisië
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy To Setup/ Use

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is pretty straightforward & easy to set things up even though you are not a very techie person. Overall, it's an 'okay' piece of software, not an 'amazing' one.

What I like about this software: - ease of use - simple & clean UI - ready to use email templates - tracking - follow up emails

I was one of the earliest users who got this piece of software with a one-time fee. So now they are locking out certain features from my account unless I upgrade it to a monthly subscription. For example - no SMTP (I prefer to send thru SMTP with my custom domain to increase trust) - no native integrations with CRM like Salesforce, Pipedrive, and Slack for me. - slow development pace

Ben
Principal / Founder in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Using Mailshake to grow my business.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Mailshake is very positive.

The staff is very helpful, and the process is smooth.

Not sure that my emails are effective as they could be.

Thomas
CEO in VS
Kapitaalmarkten, 2-10 werknemers

Smart Email Marketing

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very happy. Because it sends 1 email at a time every couple of minutes, we can send out a fair amount of emails on a daily basis from the get go - and our deliverability is very good.

I like the fact that it sends emails 1 at a time from your email account. These keeps our deliverability high. We've used this in conjunction with direct mail and seen great results. Setup is pretty simple and the team will help walk you through it when (or if) required.

The video training needs to be updated to match the current platform. IT was a little frustrating to watch videos that didn't match up. But I was able to get a live demo and get the help I needed.

Oluwafemi
Security Engineer in Nigeria
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

Mailshake Is your go to for sending Emails to Prospects

5,0 2 maanden geleden

I love the interface of the platform. I did not spend up to 20 minutes before I knew how to set up campaigns, sequences and whatnot.

when sending out emails, be careful about the daily sending limit.

Bad refund policy

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall ok.

A simple interface that allows you to do what the tool is made for : sending emails.

Mails are send through Google mail servers. You are restricted with the number of mails you can send per day. There is no refund available when you cancel the software. I didn't use the tool for at least two months and asked if it would be possible to refund me the money they recently charged for this month January which wasn't possible.

Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Cold Outreach made a little easier

4,0 6 jaar geleden

It took me a while to get the purpose of this but I'm glad I invested in this. It's a great way to reach out to others and get potential leads. There are some really handy integrations that make using it even easier. There are helpful videos to help you learn how to use the program.

It took me a while to figure out how I could use this in my service based business. It wasn't as easy to set up my email since I'm not using G Suite.

Sue
Marketing in VS

Great Software for Prospecting for New Customers

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Mailshake is great software, exceptional support and training. I would encourage anyone who has to send cold emails to subscribe.

I finally understand cold emailing. From start to finish, mailshake helps you take the steps to implement an ongoing process to procure new prospects.

The setup takes time, as it is a complex process not to get blacklisted.