1 click video editing and publishing tool for social media marketing.

Beoordeeld op 3-6-2019
Richard R.
IT Projects Manager
Horeca, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I decided to recommend this software to be used by our marketing team, we were looking for a solution to create and promote video advertising across our social media platforms. I was able to signup and begin using promo.com immediately with little or no training necessary, in less than 1 hour I was able to produce high quality video advertising clips that were being distributed to Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Promo.com is cloud based, cutting edge video editing and publishing.

Pluspunten: Promo.com is very user friendly, I like the features that allow you to publish directly to your social media outlets. This is great software for marketing teams to use across the board. I love the product support and customer service, I highly recommend this software for anyone looking to grow their social media presence and who needs a tool to create engaging video content.

Minpunten: Promo.com is so good it has nothing bad about it.

A little bit of magic

Fiona S.
Marketing & Business Development
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: There is no doubt that video is the way forward. The interaction and level of engagement with our more personal posts as a business, especially those using video, is clear. We have had a slightly halting start, due to the unavailability of key staff to work with the software having taken out a subscription, so several account pauses were required. These were handled efficiently, with understanding and accommodated our small business issues which prevented us using the service for a period of time. Customer support is some of the best we have ever come across, almost instant response, no need to explain previous interactions as they seem always to be on top of things. Really grateful they make it so easy.

Pluspunten: It is incredibly user-friendly, requiring very little technical knowledge. The sheer range of options is amazing, with a wide range of templates and an endless array of choice. Despite the fact that other companies may use some of the same templates, the personalisation options are such that one is very likely to end up with exactly the same promotional video as someone else.

Minpunten: To date I have had no technical glitches, and the software has worked seamlessly on my Mac. The only thing that is sometimes a little overwhelming, is the sheer amount of options and as the site has added increased options and functionality it naturally becomes a little more of a complex process. Working with it regularly takes away any confusion.

The best promo video service I have found yet.

Beoordeeld op 25-10-2018
Ashley P.
Agent Marketing Lead
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: With Promo we are able to make original content to keep our social media sites fresh with new videos. Promo also allows us to easily create individualized content for our agents to use on their own social media pages that brands them as their own business with their own contact information rather than the corporate information.

Pluspunten: Great selection of stock videos to choose from.
Premade templates available for easy editing.
Suggestions of premade videos provided for the specific industry that you declare on sign up.
Great selection of music to add to videos.
Great selection of text overlay options to make videos look anywhere from fun to professional.
Easy to change video format to fit different platforms.
Easy to download video once completed.
Customer service team is readily available to answer questions.
New features and functionality being rolled out frequently.

Minpunten: I have not found anything about this software that I do not like. When I start to think to myself it would be nice if it had this feature, a feature similar if not exactly like that becomes available. I think they really listen to their customers feedback and requests.

I Create Videos that Convert for Client in 4 Minutes

Kimberly M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Social ads, email, all content - when I want to express an emotion or add a branded message, Promo is my go-to platform to create videos that not only convey, but convert because the content is classic, or fun, or anything I can imagine. I can do this in as little as 4 minutes to spending more by uploading my own video content to add with the licensed video on the promo platform. That's key. The biggest thing though I would say is if I have a problem, this team has a chat button so easy to use and I've literally never ever waited to get help. Tell me where else right now that happens. Not even Facebook or other video platforms have this. They are always eager to help. That helps me...helps my client..helps my sales.

Minpunten: I am not able yet to upload transparent image overlays...yet. These guys are always creating new stuff monthly - new tool, which is why I always keep on coming back.

A great tool for creating professional videos

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019
President, Owner
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall it's a great software. Price is a little on the high side. There are a few little tweaks and changes I'd like to see but it meets the majority of my needs and provides great selection. They've been adding new laytouts lately so I hope to see more of that!

Pluspunten: I use this ALL the time for creating gorgeous, professional videos for social media use. Love being able to choose from a huge selection of videos, being able to upload my own graphics, choosing from a good selection of music clips, and the layouts are great for being able to add the company's logo.

Minpunten: A little bit more customizing would be great! It would be nice to be able to change the timing of the text. It would also be nice if there were no limits on the number of captions and videos. Sometimes the text placement can be frustrating too, there are some times that I'd like to move it more to the center of the screen but can't.

Excellent products! Excellent services!

Beoordeeld op 28-5-2019
Wendy T.
Digital Communications Manager
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Excellent service! I had a last minute project due the day I contacted customer service and they were able to help me resolve a tweak in less than five minutes. They have fast, friendly service and are able to understand what you need, no matter how frazzled you are at last minute. Thank you so much for saving my project! :)

Pluspunten: I love how user-friendly this software is. Whether you have to create an ad or a short video for an event, you can adapt the software to suit your needs. I've been using Promo videos for a couple of years and have just opened a new business that will benefit from this software.

Minpunten: Last year, there were less features that made it a little less accessible for what I needed. They have listened to their customers and added new tweaks and features to suit everyone's needs. If you see something missing, that you require to enhance your marketing, just let them know. I'm impressed!

Excellent application to create social media videos in minutes and without complications.

Beoordeeld op 3-7-2018
Marcos G.
Production and Content Director
13-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Although we are a video company, we are not all geniuses creating videos. That's why this tool worked very well for our sales and marketing team, since it allowed any employee to create interesting pieces and engaging, without needing to have editing notions (it only takes a little creativity!) They have an impressive and very large library of music and video clips that you can use in your videos. The editor is very simple and easy to use. If you need it, they have enough support material for you to learn how to use the tool. In general, they have many interesting things that will make creating videos for networks much more effective and eye-catching.

Minpunten: It has certain limitations, which depending on your needs, objectives and experience, can be frustrating.
For example, I only managed to edit videos that are on the platform. I did not find a way to upload my own video from my computer. Likewise, the "free" version is not really free, since you can not download the videos you make, which by the way, have a maximum duration of 15 sec (in the free version).
While it works properly, the relation between the price and not being able to upload own videos made us keep looking for other options.

Promo.com is brilliant for driving awareness of your company.

Beoordeeld op 26-5-2019
Bruce J.
CEO BJA and VP/co-owner of SAGE Inc.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use promo.com for generating awareness of our new services and sending people to our website for conversion. I also use the free version to teach my college marketing students to create videos for their own future jobs or businesses.

Pluspunten: The variety of videos offered is incredible. The search features are highly accurate in terms of meeting my needs. As a former advertising executive, I love the fact that I have professional videos for my mental health company in a fraction of the cost and time. The longest a video has taken me to create, with myriad alternatives is 3 hours. I usually create within two hours. Here's an example: https://promo.com/share/5ce6ce1c861eda3c9f78c4d0?utm_source=single_shared_link

Minpunten: Not much to dislike. They are continually adding new features.

Promo by Slidely is the Perfect Tool for Creating Facebook Ad Videos

Beoordeeld op 8-2-2018
Greg D.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Promo by Slidely allows me to make quality videos for my Facebook Ads auickly and easily.

Pluspunten: What I like most about Promo by Slidely is that it makes perfect videos for my Facebook Ads. I don't have to worry about format or file size, they just work. Promo is simple to use, too. In minutes someone can go from a complete novice to a seasoned pro using this application. I like that it handles both rectangular and square video. This way I can use it on both Facebook and Instagram with ease. The audio library is impressive. The selection is vast and the clips are easily sortable so I can find what I want. They're also available in various lengths and are easily edited for the perfect duration. The biggest reason why I use Promo is the video clip library. They have a huge library of top quality video clips to use in your videos. This is the main thing that sets Promo apart from services like Animoto.

Minpunten: What I like least about Promo is that I cannot use more than one clip in a video and I can't make long videos. I have to use their stock format and length. This works for a lot of things, but it really limits my creativity.

Simplicistic, Elegant, & a Staff Who is Beyond Exceptional

Beoordeeld op 6-6-2019
Isabella D.
Marketing Representative
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Connecting to those who are always bombarded with ads and pressuring marketing campaigns, Promo allows the 100 Year Lifestyle to connect beyond the traditional "buy me/here's a discount" ad and rather towards a more organic conversation through videography. This is the future.

Pluspunten: For those just getting started in the editing world, this platform gives space for innovative expression, marketing, and connecting to more people in a world that is open to listening. By using software like Pinnacle Studios in the past, I find myself very impressed when another editing software, such as Promo, that offers a template-based platform for the creative audience. I love this program for its ability to make people laugh, relate, and tune in for a moment of energetic exchange.

Minpunten: I don't always appreciate a glitch here and there because I use this software so much. Yet, when I do experience a glitch, the team is ON IT... Like asap and they make you feel supported throughout the instant messaging.

Great (and easy) to deliver a single, short concept or message.

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2018
George G.
Business Development and Growth
Managementconsulting, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My experience with the tool is positive -- mostly because the overall design is simple and single-minded...almost a templated use-case. Hard to go wrong. The customer service was helpful and capable when I had inadvertently created two accounts and needed them merged. Also, when I was behind schedule they allowed me to suspend my account (and payments!) for three months while I caught up. Very nice of them.

Pluspunten: This tool allows you to basically use existing stock video, add your text messaging and music, to make a short video. THe obvious point is that it is really-really easy. Click on a video, type two to four short messages, and they are displayed in an overlay, and pick your soundtrack. The entire process 'might' take 5 minutes. (If you're indecisive you could spend far longer selecting your video and soundtrack.)

Minpunten: Don't look for multi-layered messages or complexity. These are short videos, intended to punch a point home with a metaphoric video and a soundtrack that supports (or at least doesn't detract) from the message. You can use this for 'awareness' or advertising -- but its far from being an explainer video. The subscription is also pricey for what you get. But there are a lot of videos and soundtrack to choose from. I just wish more of them were directly applicable to B2B selling.

Top-Notch Marketing Product

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2019
Taylor H.
Business Development & Marketing Specialist
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Promo.com has accelerated our digital media marketing efforts. As the marketing manager of a midsize nonprofit with limited staff, budget and time, social media marketing usually falls at the bottom of my priorities. Promo.com has empowered me to develop eye-catching social ads in a very short amount of time (usually 30 minutes or less) and at a cost that fits my budget. With a vast database of unique video clips and background music to choose from, Promo.com has quickly become one of my favorite marketing tools! Not only would I recommend Promo.com for its ease of use and affordability, but their customer service team rocks! When I discovered an issue I could not resolve on my own, customer care was quick to respond and offer solutions to meet my needs.

Minpunten: The only limitation that I have experienced is text editing. The options for adding text to video are pretty limited and it would be great to see more text editing features available without making it overly complicated.

Pumped on Promo

Beoordeeld op 18-6-2019
Ryan M.
Marketing Head
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Promo has helped our marketing team save time while driving traffic through our social platforms. We ran into some problems with our billing and the Customer Service team was outstanding. They went out of their way to accommodate our situation and were more than fair with the resolution. We recommend Promo to fast-growing businesses who want to save time while offering high-quality promotions and advertisements.

Pluspunten: Ease of use and speed of content creation for our team.

Minpunten: We wanted to add our own videos on occasion, then Promo added the feature! No complaints but we always appreciate more video download options.

Promo.com Customer Service Experience

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2019
Nick B.
Director - Photographer
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As a small business owner, I see the value in creating eye-catching content and 'putting it out there' on social media. The problem is, unless you're big enough to have your own in-house graphics team, anything you create yourself will likely not rise to the level of professional and eye-catching. If your content in lacklustre or mearly "ok", you're not going to get the desired result. With promo.com videos, you get something that looks like a pro TV commercial. That means more eyes stick with and finish watching your content and that translates into more clicks. I've received a number of compliments on my new Promo.com videos-- something I didn't receive much on previous promotional material we tried. Promo.com makes it easy for me to put out a new video, publish it and quickly see new customer contacts.

Pluspunten: Easy of use. I'm not a teck wizard and don't have the time to spend hours figuring out how to use a new tool for my business. You can jump right into Promo.com and start creating content almost immediately. Very user friendly. Also very pleased with the incredible variety of quality, ready-to-customize videos on their site. Very good selection of background music to use as well.

Minpunten: Genuinely nothing I can think to say here. For me, the experience using Promo.com has been all positive.

Love the Videos

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2019
Vicky H.
Real Estate Agent
Vastgoed, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I'm able to get a quality product done in a short amount of time. In my line of business, time is a very valuable commodity. Plus, the product looks like something I would have paid much more for than what I actually do.

Pluspunten: That I can customize it and make it look as if I spent hours when it only takes a few minutes.

Minpunten: Sometimes, the videos that I develop for my facebook coverpages don't display correctly and I have to go back in and move things around...even if I save the video as a facebook cover.

Promo Keeps My Business Humming

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2019
Karen R.
Small business owner
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use Promo to create content as Media Consultant for a local company as well as videos for my business, Remembering the Time. Video creation day is one of my favorite times! Thanks for making the creative process so fun.

Pluspunten: As a freelance writer and content creator I've been relying on Promo's outstanding video creation software for several years. The interface is easy to use and the creative options are limitless. The ability to save my favorites for quick reference has been a tremendous aid to faster workflow. And--if I ever do hit a snag their customer tech support is one of the friendliest around. They've always untangled me and set me back on the path to success. I can't say enough good about this company!

Minpunten: It would be helpful to be able to create files to organize favorites for faster reference.

I just love Promo!

Beoordeeld op 25-3-2019
Oded I.
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I just love Promo!! I'm been in marketing for many years, and paid awful lot of money for content creation, and especially video productions. Promo gives me a quick and cost-effective alternative.
Love it, love it, love it.

Pluspunten: In the history of online videos it has never been so easy and affordable to create marvellous video clip as it is with Promo. With its broad library of videos and many editing options, my team and I can create high-quality videos that serve our brand and business well in a fraction of the cost and time it would have taken us with human service providers.

Minpunten: The pricing model is somewhat unclear, but either way it's worth it...

Promo User

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2019
Luisa R.
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: An excellent experience over all! Very satisfied. Looking forward for the new features to share directly on instagram.

Pluspunten: I like the user friendly applications and the exceptional customer service. All my questions have been addressed within 3 minutes directly on the work page... do not have to leave the window, which makes it easier to chat with the assistant while implementing the recommendations.
NOTE: I work late at night, usually after midnight, and the response time frame is withing the 2 to 3 minutes. I am very satisfied with Promo.

Minpunten: that i cannot implement photos of my product within the video frame.

Happy Customer

Beoordeeld op 10-7-2019
Mikaelah G.
Realtor
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love how easy it is to use and the endless high quality stock videos. I had tried dozens of video making sites and none of them compare. Their customer service team is phenomenal! They respond within minutes and are extremely helpful.

Minpunten: I was upset I couldn't use the branding feature due to a special plan I purchased, but knowing that was what was most important to me, Promo's customer service team added it to my plan within minutes.

This is the product of the year for our team! WOW!

Beoordeeld op 31-12-2018
Rachel F.
VIP Client Manager
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Promo by Slidely made us into professionals and we were able to make as many videos as we want and need without hiring a professional team, thus enabling us to be much more agile. Unlike most other video making sites, there is a wealth of stock video and photos available... not like other sites where you think you found the final price but you are required to keep upgrading for the best stuff. It is really, really, really great.

Pluspunten: Promo was the greatest thing our team found. We have been going back and forth for months about how we will launch a promo video, and I went ahead to create one via slide.ly... wow! It was so easy to use, made me feel like a professional. The videos and photos in stock are incredible. We got so many compliments on the videos we produced. Most of all, the team is amazing - helpful, nice, fun. Highly recommend!!!

Minpunten: Dont have anything to write here. Had such a great experience

Slidely Promo Review

Beoordeeld op 3-6-2019
Hannah H.
Co Founder
Sportartikelen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Opmerkingen: PROMOTION AND ENGAGEMENT

Pluspunten: I love this product. It's got quirky features n and the process is simply. Music library is really good to choose from as are the videos. And uploading your own stuff is easy.

Minpunten: There is very little I dislike. I do wonder whether they music library could be added to - even if it was just five tracks a month. If you are genre specific like i am then you can use your first choice options really easily!

Most Functional & Fun Video Production Tool Ever

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2019
Jeff C.
SEO/SEM/PR Specialist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It took no time to make custom videos with client's footage seamlessly interwoven with stock footage that would cost a lot to achieve from scratch. Music and footage rights are sewn up with the push of a button. I feel like they are in the next room while I work, that is how good their customer service is, they are right there in the chat box ready to help :)

Pluspunten: Allows one marketing guy or gal to operate like a video production studio.

Minpunten: The fact that I didn't know about it sooner :)

The best!

Jim W.
Realtor
Vastgoed, 501-1.000 werknemers

Opmerkingen: AWESOME!

Pluspunten: I love the easy of use and the customer support! Great company, customer for a long time!

Minpunten: Sometimes it flags my account stating I do not have a video available, which I do, don`t like. But customer service corrects it every time and quickly.

Great tool hope it gets better!

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2018
Marissa G.
Owner, Massage Therapist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: More attention to our posts

Pluspunten: I really like promo. Our little business has received a lot more attention when we promote with video. Adding witty copy is fun and engaging, I really like doing marketing with this program!

Minpunten: On the downside, their music selection is still not great, especially the soothing, Spa-like stuff that we sometimes need, but I anticipate their music library will grow over time.

Best customer service in the world

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2019
Marcela G.
Co-founder & CMO
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As a small startup, we have no money or time to make our own content. Promo allows me to make professional looking videos to boost my campaigns on social networks (they provide all video formats - this makes life so much easier!). I love it so far!

Pluspunten: The platform has amazing content and the videos are super easy to edit! But the best thing for sure is the fast and efficient customer support. I made a couple of mistakes and couldn't edit my videos after publishing it (I didn't know it because it was my first time using the platform), but Tonya from customer support was SUPER helpful and helped me correcting everything. Very happy with promo!

Minpunten: Nothing! Love everything so far. Maybe promo could provide more text styles in video editing, but besides it the platform is perfect.