Over Ada

Automatiseer tot 70% van je klantenservice in minder dan een maand, bied uitstekende service en bespaar 30% van je kosten.

Meer informatie over Ada

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van Ada

4,0
3,9
Waar voor je geld
3,8

Ada heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 7 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (7)

Sorteren op

Heb je Ada eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (7)

Strategy & Growth Consultant / Seeking Full-Time Opportunity in Canada
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Easiest Chat Platform

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The team at Ada have been very supportive whenever we have encountered any problems. Their team have been quick to respond and helpful.

Ada's biggest asset is that it is EASY to use. If you value software that has a low barrier to entry and is highly inclusive of non-technical staff then this is one of the bets choices you can make. They are adding new features all the time and rapidly catching up to other chat platforms but that ease of use if what will keep us loyal.

In the time that we have been using Ada it has been good for basic conversations and supporting decision tree answers, however, their update in October 2018 seems to have added many new features. We cannot say we have used them yet but their segmentation features will be crucial to helping us personalise the chatter experience.

Rina
Sr CS Strategist in VS
Consumentengoederen, 201-500 werknemers

Powerful AI tool with great development outlook

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, it has been a great experience from initial setup (very intuitive) to ongoing maintenance and admin. The team is great about keeping in touch and making sure they're addressing any needs, as well as proactively offering suggested areas of improvement. There are always new feature rollouts and have experienced very few significant technical issues - very reliable software.

Ada is very user-friendly with a clean UX and intuitive design. From what I have seen and had experience with, Ada's AI also does seem to be more advanced than other chatbot tools. Additionally, as the admin, I do not need to pull in my tech team for any day-to-day needs (very light on code). The Ada team behind it is very dedicated and friendly and always works to improve the product, which gives me confidence in continued improvements and feature rollouts to improve our user experience.

As an admin/publisher I would like to see scheduling and drafting features so that I can make proactive changes rather than having to go in at the time that a change needs to be implemented. There are many reports and insights that aren't always available in Ada's analytics dashboard; that said, the team is always quick to respond to manual report requests and have built out some additional internal dashboards that have been very helpful.

Pavel
Product manager of tools and automations in Roemenië
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Two of the products I use started using this and the experience was shitty both times

1,0 5 maanden geleden

It looks fine and the landing is okay. I guess it's cheaper as well.

It works like s-t Clickup and Zoom started using Ada Before it was intercom and it was gorgeous. Never had issues with it. Ada is a total disappointment — the agents don't see what I sent them, the bot scenarios are cranky, slow and frustrating, I can't send images and videos properly. I hate Ada, bring intercom back. I'm not affiliated with intercom in any way — just a frustrated user.

Mohamed
Mohamed
Program Coordinator in Marokko
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Automate Your Data Collection And Analysis Using ADA

5,0 3 maanden geleden

ADA is a great product to work with .I love using this tool because it really is easy to use, the support team is awesome and very fast in helping with any minor problems that come up.The advanced functionalities features increase and automate my workflows and save my time.Last ,I love that we've been able to expand our use cases with the bot and show how it can fit perfectly into any data-driven business.

I hope Ada can customize the response. For example, if someone mentions a product in the chat, I can easily select which one I'd like to receive.

Jason
Manager, Product Support in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

This is the best and most fun technology that we've implemented for chat deflection and self-help.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

We launched our chatbot in March 2020, which was incredibly helpful as the pandemic began to affect our customers. Our chatbot has been able to address nearly 70% of the requests it gets, leaving more of our support agents available to help customers who need more assistance, and Ada seamlessly brings in one of our live agents in Zendesk when the customer needs more help. We can easily make modifications to the bot, and its use of machine learning makes it incredibly easy to quickly get the information we need to out to our customers.

There isn't a con I can list at the moment. We've worked very closely with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the Ada team to fast track our adoption of their product. They worked very closely with our bot manager to make this a very healthy experience for us. We used the out-of-the-box features to drop Ada into our Help Center. We then expanded into the advanced features to unlock some amazing features, conditional workflows, and variables that have made a world of difference to deliver personalized and meaningful responses to our end-users.

Guillermo
CEO in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Ada helped us scale without hiring and training new people

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Before Ada, we struggled with hiring and managing support staff to accommodate our unpredictable support volumes. Now with Ada, we can scale to meet the needs of our growing customer base with instant support. By automating 75% of our inbound inquiries in 2018, Ada has helped us to provide an exceptional self-serve solution, while allowing our agents to take on more complex customers issues, and grow our business.

It's a software in development, so we missed some features that we thought important, though when we asked for them the team delivered surprisingly quickly.

Head of Customer Service Ops in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Ada is AMAZING!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love love love them!

Huge fan of Ada. We built out and integrated the Adachatbot to drive call volume down while increasing response times. Managed a customer support transformation with under 30 days from launch to ROI.  Created operational efficiency, reducing average wait times by 50% and increasing chat length by 20%. Their sales team as well as their onboarding team are absolutely the best.

Setup and actually digging in deep to make this tool work is time consuming, but worth it.