Filteren op:

4,5 /5
    4,5 /5
  • Klantenservice

Over Studio Creatio

Intelligent platform voor bedrijfsprocesbeheer met weinig code, met out-of-the-box oplossingen en sjablonen.

Meer informatie over Studio Creatio

• Waar voor je geld
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
  • Beoordeeld op 23-9-2016

"Best CRM"

Opmerkingen: With the deployment of the bpm’online software, we aligned the work of our marketing, sales and service teams and integrated data from different locations and channels. What our agents liked is that the bpm’online system enabled them to deliver personalized services and to support each client. Business process management capabilities are a huge advantage of bpm’online for us. Moreover, the bpm’online platform is scalable and flexible and meets the changing needs of the travel market. Finally, the implementation process was thoroughly planned which ensured the success of the project.

Pluspunten: For us it was an all around change in comparison to our in-house system, so the pros are endless

Minpunten: No cons has been a great transition

• Beoordeeld op 23-9-2016
Travel Consultant
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Totaalscore
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
  • Beoordeeld op 17-6-2020

"Studio Creatio"

Pluspunten: I wanted to create my own CRM suitable and customizable for my Travel Business. I like Creation because it is fairly easy to use, build and execute your own APP.

Minpunten: The Creatio says you don't need to know coding and its a drag and drop process, but I think you should know a somewhat about building and App.

• Beoordeeld op 17-6-2020