Over isolved

Uitgebreid, volledig schaalbaar HCM-platform op maat gemaakt voor werkgevers in het MKB.

Meer informatie over isolved

The direct deposit feature is priceless. This has saved us a load of time.

Netsuite is a bottomless pit of despair. Getting help shouldn't be so hard.

Beoordelingen van isolved

3,9
3,6
3,8
Waar voor je geld
3,8

isolved heeft een totaalscore van 3,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 403 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je isolved eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (403)

Heidi E.
Heidi E.
Lending Processing Assistant Manager in VS
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Multiple Features

5,0 4 jaar geleden

- Forcasting PTO for current and upcoming year. Helps for planning vacations. - Preview Paycheck. Can see the potential breakdown of pay before pay day. - Multiple options for clocking in and lunch breaks.

You can access the website via mobile or app but they don’t have all features available.

Ashley
Ashley
Talent Acquisition Coordinator in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Great for Small/Mid Sized Companies

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With iSolved, you can utilize as many or as few tools as you wish. This is nice, especially when working with a small HR department as it allows a soft roll out where you can work on preparing one took at a time. The interface is user friendly and is a good quality tool for companies not ready to invest in Workday, Oracle, et cetera.

I used this as an HR Department of one. It was great for tracking employees and pretty intuitive to use. Has a ton of reports to choose from and does a great job visualizing metrics - I often looked at the graphs of our employee self reported demographics for diversity purposes. iSolved also has the capability to create limited access accounts for employees so they can look at schedules, request days off, and pull paystubs/w2s.

Sometimes iSolved would glitch and seem to freeze/not let me change something when I was using it. I would have to call customer service to get this fixed. Luckily,my representative was local and easy to get ahold of. Overall, a nice software with a lot of functionality. It does take a while to get everything working (a lot of up-front work/data entry) but once everything is in,it's awesome. Lastly, the scheduling service is not very intuitive/friendly. It's difficult to build schedules and takes a lot of time to get then right.

Office & HR Manager in VS
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Ease of use

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Isolved is always adding new features and the customer service is exceptional.

There are features that we would like to customize but are unable.

Chrissy
HR Manager in VS
Managementconsulting, 51-200 werknemers

Horrible Customer Service

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The product is fine if you want something mediocre. I have been searching for other payroll companies and found a few that are far much better. I recommend PDS VISTA for an MEO type of employer. I am not an ADP fan, but I believe that would also be much better too. This is not worth the savings in my opinion. Also, iSolved purchase Encore back in July, I believe. Since July, I had been asking for demo's in which i received no response other than a short 2 minute demo on their website. When I was finally contacted by iSolved to switch the product over, they only gave me two weeks to switch. Did not provide any demos because I was told that they will switch me and then train me. The data converted was a mess and the implementation team did absolutely no research on our company. Our date files are a mess and our retirement company still has not received a completed file from iSolved. At this time, I still have not received a demo on the other products I initially asked about. They just switch me over and dropped me.

We have multiple companies (multiple FEIN's) and it is nice to have every employee in one spot.

This product is not the best if you have an MEO with multiple locations with separate bank accounts. The system requires that you run a payroll for every bank account instead of one payroll per company. We were forced onto this software once iSolved bought out Sage Encore. The Encore platform was much easier to use in regards to processing payroll. In Encore, it took me 30 minutes (at the most) to process payroll. On iSolved, it takes me about 3 hours. Employees must have an email to access their paystubs. Customer Service is absolutely horrible. You DO NOT have a dedicated account manager. Your emails/phone calls are sent to a hub to where you are waiting at least 30-45 minutes on the phone or you never receive a response from an email. I have employees who have not received a paycheck, no response from iSolved and no assistance from them either. It is the absolute worst.

Mischele
Accounting Department Manager in VS
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use but powerful

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: While the price may seem steep, it has a lot of functionality that can save on time spent by in-house employees. For our company, it has definitely paid for itself in my time savings alone. It does take a fair amount of time to set up, but they have an entire team to walk you through the whole process, making it easy.

We like the ease of use and fast processing. Previously, we had done payroll entirely in-house. ISolved, however, takes care of nearly everything, freeing me up to perform other functions within the company. It takes care of all tax filings, wage garnishments, direct deposits, PTO tracking, and benefits. Employees can now access all their information on their own, make any needed changes, and print copies of paycheck stubs and W-2s without having to ask me. It is user-friendly and relatively easy to navigate the system. There are a wide variety of available preset reports and, if you can't find what you need, they will create a custom report for you. Calling them gets you a real, friendly person who is usually very helpful.

Lately, I have had some issues getting a callback. Although calling our Relations Manager usually resolves this issue. And, because it has so many functions, it sometimes takes some looking to find out where they have placed a little-used feature when you want it

Audra
Firm Adminstrator in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

There's good, there's bad, and there's ugly

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I also want to point out that when comparing vendors, be sure to inquire if you are charged for every employee or just those participating in FSA. It recently came to light that we are being charged a per head fee for every employee, regardless of whether they participate in FSA or not. I have to look into this further, but I don't think this was true when we were with ADP.

As an end-user employee and as an admin of this product, I find it to be robust in its feature set and easy to navigate. The GUI is fairly clean. In fact, I like the PRODUCT so much that I previously wrote many glowing reviews; alas, things have changed on the customer service end.

We started using iSolved January 2016 and everything was AMAZING until shortly after Infinisource spun off iSolved as its own company. Sadly, since then, we have had numerous tax issues. More importantly, when you report an issue to the tax department, it takes eons to hear back from them. In fact, I have had to repeatedly pester them to get any sort of response. I want to be clear that the general (non-tax) Customer Service is fairly good, it is only the tax customer service that is a major fail. It is because the tax issues are so frequent and take up far too much of my time, that I have been left with no choice but to go back to bid Q1 2020.

Holly
CFO in VS
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers

HORRIBLE customer service

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zero benefits. See Con's abov.

Honestly, there is nothing that sets this software out.

The customer service is horrific. The tenure must be extremely low because I generally know more than the person I speak to. I've been lied to (my supervisor has stepped out so you can't speak to them now) on two occasions. I've emailed my concerns (there is no phone number to speak to your 'rep', you have to call into the main customer service) and had no response. When I finally do get a response, they apologize that that rep is no longer with the company and my concerns remain unresolved. I would like to warn every company out there that iSolved has changed and is no longer client-friendly.

Dean
CEO in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

It just works.

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The system was set up in such a way that I didn't have to worry about it. It just worked.

There were some aspects that were a bit frustrating. The vacation system didn't quite work as smoothly as I had hoped in receiving employee vacation requests and it was a bit hard to find in the software.

Ryan
Ryan
Marketing Analytics Engineer in VS
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

iSolved is a great product for handling the HR side of the business

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very positive. It was my first experience with an HR benefits hub and I thought it met my needs very well.

I liked that this program was provided by my company as a one-stop-shop for all my benefits/compensation/HR needs. I could go in and add my time, see past time, request time off, review my benefits, report life changes, etc.

Although the utility of the program was really strong, I didn't much like the UI. I thought that the website as a whole was a little clunky and did not work well on mobile. I know that they are working on improving the UI and developing a more mobile friendly option, which I am excited about.

Ronni
Cashier in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

I solved

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Everything is what I like about it. It’s very easy to use.

There isn’t really anything I don’t like about it.

Cindy
Office Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

iSolved

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have had a good experience with iSolved.

The ease of use and accessibility for our employees. Onboarding new employees is simple as well.

The inability to customize the menus and some other features.

Tiffany
Hospital Administrator in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 11-50 werknemers

Best Payroll Experience I have had yet!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we are very satisfied with the software and the customer service that we have received from the software.

They have a quick button that allows you to click and easily click and easily add a new hire. Different tabs allow the administrator to know if they are working on an employee, working on the business, working on the setup. The software is robust enough to create and manage all of your employee benefits.

Learning how to navigate the payroll system took more time than I had experienced with past payroll companies. I had to create my own cheat sheet that was simple, that would have been nice for them to provide for new users.

Stephanie
Director, HR in VS
Textiel, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great HCM for small/medium size businesses

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, iSolved is a great product. They are constantly improving and I can't wait for what's to come!

I like that the product is all in one and that it is relatively easy for my employees to find the information they need.

The things I like the least would be the change in customer service, I enjoyed having a dedicated rep; we got to know each other and our people. The growing pains have been a challenge (especially with the tax team -- but we're HR professionals, we get it!!). I wish some features that were promised years ago, actually have been implemented.

Teaching Assistant in VS
Schoolleiding, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Decent Software, But Can Use a Little Work

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, isolved does what you expect it to do, but there are occasional roadblocks which need to be overcome in order to have everything done completely. I would recommend it, but would also let people know about the occasional pitfalls that may come with it.

What I like most about this software is the fact that it allows users to input their data from a variety of sources, whether it be on the worksite itself, while on the go via the mobile app, or even at home, whether it be via a laptop, desktop or, again, the smartphone app. There are a couple of pitfalls associated with this benefit, which will be discussed in the "cons" section. Something else I do happen to like about isolved is the fact that it does not slow down whatever device you are using it on, compared to some other competing software, (this is probably due to the fact that it does not use significant amounts of RAM while a user is engaged with it). Lastly, something else I like about this software is the fact that it includes a private communications portal, such that users can communicate with their HR managers, without having to share what email, phone number, etc., the message is being sent from. Those who value privacy would probably find this feature quite appealing, (I know I do, for sure).

While there are definitely some positives to report about this software, as shown in the previous "pros" box, there are a couple of "cons" to report, as well. The largest one that comes to mind is associated with the isolved mobile app. Specifically, the app does tend to crash out of nowhere at times, causing whatever data that was being inputted into it to be deleted, thus resulting in it needing to be re-inputted. A potential fix to this would be for the inputted data to be saved in real time, or work on a fix that would prevent these crashes from occurring in the first place. A second "con" I have to report relates to the fact that the overall layout of the platform can get a little confusing at times, since sometimes it seems that the user needs to click on numerous different tabs in order to get to the page they are looking for. I had not experienced this type of complexity in the past with competing softwares, so eliminating that hassle would make the experience much more enjoyable. Lastly, getting a hold of customer service can take a while, as their hold times can get a little long. Fortunately, I have not had the need to contact them very often, but when I did, I found myself waiting for more than I expected to wait.

Deanna
HR Generalist in VS
Machinebouw, 51-200 werknemers

Let iSolved hold your Hat!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

What I like most about iSolved is their flexibility to handle every unique employer situation and their continual improvements to make sure they are the total solution for any employer. Human Resource professionals do not have just one hat to wear, no matter what their "assigned" role is within the HR Dept. Or, for those HR Departments of One who literally do it all....how many hats do you wear? Too many to count! iSolved has a multi-faceted solution for just about any situation. They can be as simple or complex as necessary to help you accomplish whatever tracking, reporting, or analysis is needed in your organization. Let iSolved hold some of your hats!!

When I first began using this software, I will admit that customer support and training was a little lacking. That said, iSolved is continually seeking feedback from clients on what areas are needed for improvement.... and they actually do something with that feedback! They have improved their customer service and training 200% from where it was in 2016. There are tools and resources available even after hours. I don't believe that any software is perfect, which means the support for the software has to be top notch.

Patsy
VP - CFO in VS
Werving en selectie, 201-500 werknemers

NC Customer Review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall our experience with iSolved is proving to be a good investment.

Is very much a one stop shop. We do not have to have multiple vendors in order to meet all of the data collection and employee management that is required.

Screens with too many functions. Would rather have more screens to complete than having multi functions on one screen that have to be completed.

Colin
Owner in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Poor service

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Their support structure is VERY poor. No continuity of service. Every call is like calling them the first time since you are not assigned a support person. Generic number to call. Generic email to send to. The MOST frustrating situation is the most recent and the reason for my review. As owner, I don’t have time to chase down issues with payroll so when I received a notice from the state that we didn’t pay our payroll taxes, I immediately called the main number and as always, dealing with a new person, I described the issue: iSolved took the money out of my account; they need to pay the state. I was told someone would call me back. Never did. So I called again to a new person. I had to repeat the whole story again, with agitation this time. I was told I needed to email the letter from the state and it would be forwarded to the tax dept for handling. So I did. Next the state called me asking for the payment. I told the person I had twice reached out to the payroll company who took the taxes out of my account and I had twice contacted them to handle it. This week I received a LETTER OF DEFAULT from the state giving me until this Sunday to pay or they would put a lien on my business. I placed another call to the generic main number and told the story a third time with MUCH aggravation. I was told to send the letter to be sent to the tax dept. I demanded to talk to the tax dept. I was promised a call back. Nothing. So I had to pay it online myself to avoid default

It has many features available for the user

Not intuitive. Usually have to call to figure out what I need to do

cynthia
hr director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

AssetHR and iSolved

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been very good and has resolved many issues from streamline the payroll process, data entry and eliminating errors. We are excited about adding iHire to our platform. Also, the open enrollment function ROCKS!

AssetHR and their customer services is above industry standards. They are responsive and helpful EVERY time we need assistance or have a "dumb" question. Love the relationship we have with the team and technology is great.

Sometimes the main tabs can be confusing as I am a new user. Not clear where to find things.

Stephanie
Chief Operating Officer in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

ISolved continues to evolve!

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As a fully remote company we have used iSolved to connect with our employees on various levels including online time and attendance tracking, performance management and open enrollment for benefits administration. ISolved has aided us in being more compliant and more effective with our People Operations and Employee Engagement.

iSolved is easy to navigate as an end user and a client administrator I continue to enjoy learning how to leverage the ever growing suite of tools and functionality being unlocked in the iSolved People Cloud.

The software is fantastic but there continues to be room for improvement with direct client account management. It would be nice to have more visibility to tickets/case numbers submitted and associated status updates for issues, implementations and payroll tax reporting

Amy
HR Director in VS
Detailhandel

HRIS Review of Infinisource

5,0 6 jaar geleden

That they have improved the product considerably, on an ongoing basis, over the last 2 years, which means they will continue to improve it as things change going forward.

That I was sold on it being an "all-inclusive" product 2 years ago, when it was not. It was a product that had integrated several partner products into one, which always means glitches and problems as information is translated from one system to another. Now they have changed that, but am now even more skeptical of what the sales folks tell me than before, unfortunately.

Sagar
HR Manager in VS
Machinebouw, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Customer Service

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy to process payroll.

iSolved is easy to use. You receive a dedicated customer service representative for your account.

There can be more functionality and customization on the website.

Al
Finance Director in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 51-200 werknemers

Successful payroll software implementation

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a huge improvement over our previous payroll service. Online processing and review makes the payroll process a breeze.

The ease of processing our bi-weekly payroll is great. The reporting features are excellent. Customer support is excellent.

The only downside is when there is something out of the ordinary with a payroll transaction. I always need to contact customer support who easily walks me through whatever it is that's giving me a problem.

Lori
Office Manager in VS
Civiele techniek, 201-500 werknemers

iSolved

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been with Javan almost a year and it has been positive for the most part but there have been some issues which I have addressed and they were taken care of.

It is a great, clean, smooth platform and is easy to figure things out. If I don't know something, there is a team available to assist me right away.

Sometimes I don't get the support I need as quickly as I need it - especially with tax related issues. And sometimes the follow-up is lacking. Also, there is not a support center to assist my employees with issues such as tax questions, log in issues or assistance finding things within the Employee Self Service within iSolved.

Karen
CFO in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

Love the Software-Not the Customer Service

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Up until now it has been great. However, I have a tax issue and I'm trying to figure out where the mistake is. It is impossible to get support. General Customer Service tells me that I need to wait for the Tax department to respond, but after 15 days of calling and emailing, I am still waiting. This is totally not acceptable. If they want to keep customers, there should be a 24 hour turn around.

Price, functionality, ease of use, ability to generate my own reporting

Customer service. If you have a simple question, it is easy and I admit they always answer the phone. If it is more technical and requires a different department, such as tax, you will wait and unacceptable amount of time.

Linda
Law Firm Administrator in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Love it.

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great customer service. They did at one point have growing pains, but heard complaints and corrected them very quickly.

Love we can make it work for us, might not be exactly how someone else uses it, but so customizable.

There are so many reports and not always named what I think they should be named. I need to take the time to organize them.

Reactie isolved

9 maanden geleden

Hello Linda! We appreciate your wonderful words and are honored you chose isolved.