Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over isolved

Uitgebreid, volledig schaalbaar HCM-platform op maat gemaakt voor werkgevers in het MKB.

Meer informatie over isolved

The direct deposit feature is priceless. This has saved us a load of time.

Netsuite is a bottomless pit of despair. Getting help shouldn't be so hard.

Beoordelingen van isolved

3,7
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,9

isolved heeft een totaalscore van 3,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 515 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je isolved eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (515)

Business Office Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

i-Soved it the BEST

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has made our job more manageable, we absolutely love it. I can highly recommend it to anyone.

Customer service is top notch, knowledgeable, kind and efficient. If they do not have the answer immediately they happily get me to the correct person who can help

They only thing I do not have a complete grasp on is benefits. It is as much of a "me" problem as it is an iSolved problem.

Denise
Human Resources Manager in VS
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Could focus more on customer needs rather than the look of your product. New format is awful!

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Mediocre at best! Initially impressed and now there are too many things that don't flow and are not a time saver, rather a time sucker!

Initially seemed easy to use for standard items. Definitely can improve on many levels of their integrated piece-meal system platforms - if only they cared enough to ask and listen!

2 years in, they don't care as much, are not customer oriented as they touted. They don't listen to their customers wants, needs, and requests. Our priorities appear to be insignificant. We may be looking for another vendor, especially when it comes to special requests for bank auditors, they don't feel that's important to jump on special reports.

vorige week

We apologize for your experience with isolved and that we haven’t met your expectations. We strive to provide our customers with the best service possible. I have sent your feedback to our customer support team so we can so we can take the corrective steps to improve our services.

Chrissy
Managementconsulting, 51-200 werknemers

Horrible Customer Service

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The product is fine if you want something mediocre. I have been searching for other payroll companies and found a few that are far much better. I recommend PDS VISTA for an MEO type of employer. I am not an ADP fan, but I believe that would also be much better too. This is not worth the savings in my opinion. Also, iSolved purchase Encore back in July, I believe. Since July, I had been asking for demo's in which i received no response other than a short 2 minute demo on their website. When I was finally contacted by iSolved to switch the product over, they only gave me two weeks to switch. Did not provide any demos because I was told that they will switch me and then train me. The data converted was a mess and the implementation team did absolutely no research on our company. Our date files are a mess and our retirement company still has not received a completed file from iSolved. At this time, I still have not received a demo on the other products I initially asked about. They just switch me over and dropped me.

We have multiple companies (multiple FEIN's) and it is nice to have every employee in one spot.

This product is not the best if you have an MEO with multiple locations with separate bank accounts. The system requires that you run a payroll for every bank account instead of one payroll per company. We were forced onto this software once iSolved bought out Sage Encore. The Encore platform was much easier to use in regards to processing payroll. In Encore, it took me 30 minutes (at the most) to process payroll. On iSolved, it takes me about 3 hours. Employees must have an email to access their paystubs. Customer Service is absolutely horrible. You DO NOT have a dedicated account manager. Your emails/phone calls are sent to a hub to where you are waiting at least 30-45 minutes on the phone or you never receive a response from an email. I have employees who have not received a paycheck, no response from iSolved and no assistance from them either. It is the absolute worst.

Victoria
Implementation Manager in VS
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

isolved is a True Single Database Platform Meeting the Changing Needs of Employers

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience has been very positive. The platform is very user friendly and easy to implement and customize.

The functionality being all one database is a large focus for us. It is easy to add services as the legal environment or business needs change and the system keeps businesses in compliance as regulations are put into place.

The scheduling feature is the only area I see as being less competitive than other products in the industry for employees that are moving between teams or departments or simply making on the fly adjustments.

Autumn
HCM Benefit Specialist in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Make your life easier with iSolved Benefits Administration

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: After about year in the system, it has been a learning experience. But it has been fun and interesting learning the system capabilities and sharing those with our clients. You can keep it simple, or you can really customize it to your own and have whatever information you choose to loaded into the system. It's really versatile!

iSolved offers a user-friendly online platform for your employees to review and elect their benefits. The system allows you to customize your enrollment experience. With it's workflow process, it sends notification to your chosen Client User, reducing the need for HR intervention.

Some of the setups can be convoluted, but iSolved does offer responsive customer service to assist with any questions/issues you may come across.

vorige week

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review of isolved. We are so happy to hear that the customer support team continues to be a great resource for you and your business. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Mike
Director of Human Resources in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Isolved in my experience

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall the experience has been rewarding and a good asset for my role. I like the product and have suggested it as an option to peers in the community.

I like the availability of the system to grow with companies and provide additional platforms dependent on the company needs. I really enjoy the ease of use of the product.

Service response is lacking at times. I would like the response to questions or issues to be more timely.

vorige week

Thank you for your feedback as we strive to exceed our customer expectations and continuously add new features and functionality to enhance the value our customers get from using isolved. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Suzanne
Office Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Reiveiw 2

3,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: overall experience is good, there are areas that are a bit difficult to figure out, but once done, I can access them and do what I need to do even though the steps are not seamless.

Processing payroll was fairly easy to complete and straight forward

When it came to correcting allocation entries on time cards, I would have to delete and reenter the time to get it right.

7 maanden geleden

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review of isolved!

Justine
Chief Operating Officer in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

Isolved review

2,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has not be easy. Been very challenging to set up to best fit our company.

I like most is the customer service the best.

It does not have an app & not easy to use

6 maanden geleden

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review of isolved. We are so happy to hear that the customer support team continues to be a great support system for you and your business. We actually just released an app this year. You can download it in the App Store or Google Play store by typing in "isolved People Cloud." Please feel free to reach out should you have any other issues with navigation or general questions by emailing me, Mackenzie Cotton (Reference & Reputation Manager), at [email protected].

Amy
Payroll in VS
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers

Amazing Time Saving Product

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Using this platform has saved me valuable time in my daily tasks.

Ease of Use in features related to payroll & Time.

None at the present time, we are fully satisfied

Claire
Implementation Consultant in VS
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers

iSolved Review

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

I enjoy the customization capabilities of iSolved. It is also super useful that the system in cloud based

Many of the features are clunky, under construction and not user friendly.

Tracy
Landbouw, 51-200 werknemers

From an isolved supporter :)

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent, nothing buy excellence :)

At my previous employer I helped make the selection and implement isolved and it was so nice to work with the isolved implementation and customer service team. We had isolved timeclock, payroll, benefits elections, onboarding and ACA at my previous. When I started my new position the company was only using isolved for payroll processing and that was it. In the first year we changed to isolved time, added onboarding, benefits elections and ACA in twelve months time. Just recently we added the 360 integration for our 401K plan as well. Each step felt like someone was inhouse assisting me through each part of the implementation. I didn't have a worry since this was my second time doing this and I knew what to expect and boy did they deliver.

Nothing to report at this time. With isolved philosophy of constantly improving their program there is little time to worry about anything that may not be functioning to my standards. It's like they are reading my mind :)

Accounting and HR Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

iSolved Cares!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love iSolved and my customer service team. I am the only HR and payroll person for 130 employees and I could not survive without them!

iSolved customer service is excellent and attentive. They are alwasy moving forward to stay ahead of trends and needs. They listen to their customers and they respond in a timely manner. The software is easy to use even across multiple EINS.

If I have to come up with something, I'd say, I'd like to see them to enhance the storage and organization capabilities of the library in Share and Perform more like a true intranet,.

Cecilia
Director of Human Resources in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

An all-in-one HR/Payroll System

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great implementation, several hiccups once the batton was passed BUT the team i have now are great to work with. Hoping it continues.

We use iSolved for our entire Employee cycile from the ATS through COBRA (with their benefits module). The system has everything you need so we only use one system. Their ATS is one of the best i've used.

Customer Support is hit or miss. I finally have a Customer Success Manager and dedicated Customer Service Rep who are very helpful but this was after several issues legitamet issues that needed to be escalated. My only ongoing issue is that depending on what features you have (we have pretty much all) be prepared to take heavy notes on who you talked too. There are soo many people and sometimes it's hard to keep up with who is working on what, and who i need to reach out for for a specific change.

Michelle
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great Product for the Money!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are utilizing the complete iSolved HRIS modules with the exception of MOJO. Payroll, Benefits, Time, iHire, LMS, COBRA, 401K file feed.

I like that it is user friendly, and that iSolved continues to upgrade their features because they are listening to their customers requests. Administratively, I have found this system to be much easier to use than previous HRIS systems. The implementation team was great!

That salaried employees cannot use the absence function because it is tied to payroll. For our company, our salaried employees need to be able to change approved time off after payroll has been run, which unfortunately locks down that time frame, so we are forced to use our old HRIS system to track salaried emloyee PTO. Also, there is no one single place that has transparency for employees to see all of their time off accruals and transactions. Also, does not do payroll in Canada.

Lori
Director of Finance in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

I chose iSolved over ADP

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been happy with iSolved. I temporarily switched to ADP because I was told it would serve us better, and I learned quickly it was not the right service for us. I went back to iSolved. There were some hiccups with that, like the pricing went up and we lost one of our services. I like the administration side, but some of the employees struggle with the AEE on the phone (slow connection to punch in/out for example).

The customer service is more convenient than that of other services I have used in my position, and it's critical that I receive timely answers for payroll and benefits. I also like that I know where to go to find all kinds of reports.

I don't like the pricing structure, and I don't like that if we need other service add-ons that the fees are somewhat outrageous depending on the service. I would like to be able to put everything together, we as a non-profit we cannot budget for some of the more exorbitant items (HR help). Some reports are too detailed and don't come in Excel format.

10 maanden geleden

Hello Lori! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review of isolved. We are happy to hear that our customer service team continues to be a great resource & support system for your business.

RAEGAN
ACCOUNTANT in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 11-50 werknemers

Payroll Services Great

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am pleased with isolved overall. I utilize a small portion of what it has to offer. I believe that in the coming years if implementation were easier that I would utilize more. It seems that when I attempt to add any new service I have to re-explain what my procedures are to every new person that I am assigned. There needs to be more effective ways of implementation that are time saving instead of dragging out the process. However I do believe that isolved was a great investment as a platform for payroll.

Payroll Services are great and customizable.

PTO Tracking is sub par. The calculations do not compute correctly and at random times. Not user friendly. Can't add multiple days off for the same PTO type in one entry and have to make singular entries for each day. That is time consuming for someone that has a mass amount of PTO entries.

Tammy
HR Generalist in VS
Landbouw, 501-1.000 werknemers

Never looked back

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We couldn't be happier. If we have a want or need, iSolved can usually deliver!

iSolved is easy to use and understand. Customer Service is amazing

We would like to customize more of the fields

Holly
CFO in VS
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers

HORRIBLE customer service

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zero benefits. See Con's abov.

Honestly, there is nothing that sets this software out.

The customer service is horrific. The tenure must be extremely low because I generally know more than the person I speak to. I've been lied to (my supervisor has stepped out so you can't speak to them now) on two occasions. I've emailed my concerns (there is no phone number to speak to your 'rep', you have to call into the main customer service) and had no response. When I finally do get a response, they apologize that that rep is no longer with the company and my concerns remain unresolved. I would like to warn every company out there that iSolved has changed and is no longer client-friendly.

Tiffany
Hospital Administrator in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 11-50 werknemers

Best Payroll Experience I have had yet!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we are very satisfied with the software and the customer service that we have received from the software.

They have a quick button that allows you to click and easily click and easily add a new hire. Different tabs allow the administrator to know if they are working on an employee, working on the business, working on the setup. The software is robust enough to create and manage all of your employee benefits.

Learning how to navigate the payroll system took more time than I had experienced with past payroll companies. I had to create my own cheat sheet that was simple, that would have been nice for them to provide for new users.

Jenessa
Inside Sales Representative
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Terrible product with terrible protocols

1,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As an employee, user of iSolved for payroll, I completely despise this software. It is actually inconvenient in every aspect; iSolved is slow to the point I'm unsure if it is even working, an organization does not exist for users to perform tasks and customer support is not available for non-admin users even when it requires for an error page to be fixed! The product is so slow that even a "quick punch" takes extended moments to complete. If you go further into the program it only gets worse. Try setting up a request for PTO and you are muddled to believe the program didn't notice you pushed a button. oh, wait for it. it is thinking!! Back to requesting PTO/editing absences thinking you've found where it is located to realize the organization is really expressive creativity. "Employee Absences" and "Time Off Requests" are delightful in the fact they are both the same thing but are they really? You can perform one function in both but all other functions are split apart between these tabs pushing you further into a maze of the program. Forget about remembering how you did it the first time. When it comes to requiring to update a password the procedure is completely backward. Changing a password for a payroll system should be done during work hours. However, it is always on a Monday morning when I can't clock in and need to take the time to create a new password forcing me later to have my time card edited. It is possible to send an e-mail out a couple of business days before giving the option to either update it when it's convenient, during work hours! Bringing me to my last complaint that brought me to write a review, Customer Support. I have a great appreciation for customer support centers, they always get the brunt of frustrations and then continue to make sure the customer is satisfied. I feel they are the biggest asset in a company. I completely understand the problems that arise if you let a non-admin user contact customer support as every company has different procedures and that is why you create an admin. However, I am not allowed to contact customer support to clear error messages, my administrator needs to. Even when the program directed me to do exactly that. I am then directed to "take a screen shot of the required information", send it to my admin and have them forward it along. This is extremely inefficient. I will never recommend this product to anyone due to the fact that it is slow, unorganized and inefficient. I am shocked by how much our company is paying for this unprofessional program.

Diana
Director of human Resources in VS
Chemicaliën, 51-200 werknemers

iSolved is quality HRIS for small to mid-size business(es)

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tax department is very slow to respond to requests or questions. Multiple emails back and forth with no call to the client. Would like to see SLAs for all functional areas as it relates to the customer experience.

Automation (workflow) - ease of access for the employee, reporting capabilities.

lack of test employee(s), test environment for administrators

Krissi
Execuitve Assistant
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers

No Communication

2,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They do not return your phone calls!!! We first called to try and get more licenses and were transferred to different people who never returned calls. After that we decided to go with another system due to not being to get return calls to get all of our employees licensed. We then called back and left messages to call back and neither ever did. Finally, we sent emails in requesting to talk about the cancellation and a transition period. 1 month later we received an email back saying our service was canceled. Finally called and got a hold of the customer rep who said "oh yeah I just got an email from finance forwarded to me that you guys wanted to cancel" we had to explain we wanted to work on transition period, had someone actually returned phone calls then they would know. Our bill was paid through the end of the month so we wanted to keep services until then. He set us up to cancel at the end of the month. We tried calling customer support the week before canceling to see if we need to do anything else, also we were using them until the end of the pay period and wanted to know what we needed to do to pull the last of hours. NO ONE RETURNED OUR CALLS AGAIN. Luckily we logged in at 11:30 pm on 4/30/17 and pulled and hours summary, as the next morning we were unable to pull any other reports. The problem is we are a 24/7 facility and this caused issues. This was one of the worst companies we have tried to work with.

The system was easy to learn, their support team was very friendly. I don't have anymore pros to add to this.

Their customer service, sales and financing team are terrible. They do not return phone calls or assist in anyway. Reports are not user friendly.

greg
general manager in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Not so Happy

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Just o.k. If it was not for representatives, probably would have left a long time ago!

navigating the system is pretty easy. Did love representative in support.

Do not like waiting on hold for support, and waiting for a call back is a good option, but can be on the phone myself when i get the return call. Don't like the fact that the system does not have a good scheduling module, how to go outside to purchase scheduling module. Seems like the I solved platform is getting outdated, and the company is having trouble staying up with the latest technology. Been having a terrible time with timesaver support and getting PTO set up. Dont like the fact that are taxes were not paid.

Mary
HR and Finance Administrator in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Great Hands On Product

4,0 4 maanden geleden

I like the features that iSolved provides. It's a true HCM where I can house everything directly in one system

Getting to the right person to answer my question is always a challenge. Because the system is so robust, their CSRs can't handle the more advanced questions and getting me to someone who can takes weeks/months to resolve my initial issue.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that your experience with isolved has allowed you to house everything in one system. We apologize for the difficulties you've encountered with our support. We understand the frustration of not being able to speak directly to someone. We take your concerns seriously and will address them with our team to ensure better customer support moving forward. We appreciate your loyalty and value your feedback as it helps us improve our services. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me, Mackenzie Cotton, at [email protected]

Patrick
Owner in VS
Restaurants, 11-50 werknemers

Not for small business

2,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: They Lock you in a contract beware. If you need HR this is for you. As a start up this was way to expensive and was sold on all it could do. They spend tons of time setting you up so prepare on lots of onboarding. My major gripe is setting me up without a California tax ID. I sent my Fed ID thinking that was it not being a payroll -professional. They open my account did my payroll and accrued my taxes. Months later refunded my state tax saying there was a problem. After back and forth it was the tax ID and I was hit for 5k plus in penalty’s by the state. Their contract covers them so suck it up. After many emails and months I did get 1700. I had HR and didn’t need it as well didn’t find a benefit at all. I was charged a cancellation fee over 1K and forced to renew contract to extend it. If your a small business don’t make the mistake of this company.

None better payroll and more small business friendly

Expensive not your best choice as a start up or restaurant

vorig jaar

We apologize for what looks like miscommunication with you. Our tax manager would like to speak with you to discuss your items and your experience. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] so we can connect you with them!