Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Built

Webgebaseerde oplossing met een strak design en intuïtieve gebruikerservaring voor HR. Beheer werving, onboarding, PTO en meer.

Meer informatie over Built

Built for Teams is easy to use. I do wish it had the option to integrate to Outlook calendars but, overall a very easy to use time management system.

The only con I see so far is that you are limited to the actions you can use on the app.

Beoordelingen van Built

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Built heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 608 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Built eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (608)

Beth
Beth
Customer Service Manager in VS
Medische apparatuur, 11-50 werknemers

BFT works great for keeping track of our growing team!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Pretty good and reliable program. Like being able to use remotely. And it is fairly user-friendly.

Two things: 1) Ability to add / edit PTO requests easily; and 2) Ability to see my team's travel and PTO on my Outlook Calendar.

Had to get a link from the Admin to add to my calendar - other software offer the Outlook calendar links within the settings. However, once received, it works every time. Also, all of the colors can be overwhelming, but once you understand them, it's not too bad.

4 jaar geleden

Beth thank you so much for your review. With Built for Teams, admins have the ability to customize links for the calendar to determine who sees what! It's a great feature to keep the calendar view containing only what is relevant to that employee, department, team or admin. We are stoked to hear you love Built for Teams and thank you again for your review!

Terri
Payroll & HR Mgr in VS
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

Best PTO Software for Price & Ease

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I, and my co-workers, are very happy with the Built For Teams platform! It was so easy to set up initially compared to the previous program we had and to anything else I had demo’d available on the market. It continues to meet our needs as we grow. I also feel very supported by the BFT team and the articles available on the BFT Help site.

Customization and versatility is great, Many reports & setup options. Easiest to use, implement, teach, andfor managers to respond quickly that I found anywhere. The price is amazing for all that it can do!The customer support is fabulous, and the "Help" articles they offer make it easy to understand and do many things on your own.

The report creation is a little tricky, and finding what you're looking for sometimes challenging

8 maanden geleden

Thanks for your review, Terri! I am so glad you see the value in Built! If you have any questions about how to better search for things or utilize the reports, please don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected]. We're happy to help!

Jeffrey
Senior Technical Recruiter in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Solid product

3,0 8 maanden geleden

ease of use, easy setup, solid product that is great for a small/mid size org.

lack of integrations into other platform

8 maanden geleden

Great feedback, Jeffrey! I'm glad you've felt like the product works well for your business. We'd love to hear what additional integrations you would like to have, as we are always trying to improve in that area. Can you provide us with more details at [email protected]? Thank you!

Manal
CCO in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Review for Built for Teams

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience is average. I wish it has more functionality.

Inexpensive, easy web system to use. Easy calendar and way to track PTO.

Has limited functionality. Cannot do a lot of things with blackout dates, cannot limit employees # from requesting PTO

4 maanden geleden

Manal, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad that we can offer and easy-to-use, inexpensive platform for you. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and your requests have been sent to our product team. For additional questions or requests, you can reach us at [email protected]. Thanks again!

Scott
HR Director in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Great product and price

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it has been positive and I hope they create more products, such as an automated employee review portal.

Good pricing, ease of use, allowed many different PTO buckets, which met our need for a flexible WFH program tracked here. A company wide calendar so that everyone can know where their colleagues are.

It has a nice user platform and it is very easy to use.

6 maanden geleden

Hi Scott! Thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad Built has been able to meet your needs for flexibility and ease of use! We are certainly continuing to innovate and would love to connect again on all of the new functionality that Built has to offer. If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected].

Ken
Accounting/HR in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent PTO tracking tool to supplement ADP

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Super!

Employee can see the remaining PTO balance. This make it easy for employees to make future PTO plan. Before B4T, we needed to manually calculator for remaining PTO for employees' future vacation plan. This manual procedure was prone to errors. By introducing B4T, we significantly reduced such manual procedure and eliminated errors.

Only one approval person designated to one employee.

4 jaar geleden

Ken, thank you for your awesome review! We are stoked to hear that Built for Teams has eliminated time off errors fro you and ditched you need for wasting time on manual calculations. As for approvers per employee, you can have more than one person receive the request (i.e. if someone reports to two people) or via our Carbon Copy feature, but only person needs to actually approve the request. If you'd like help setting this up, please reach out to our support team as we would be happy to assist!

Heather
Content Manager in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Affordable and easy to use!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Before we started using Built for Teams, our PTO was just managed through a Google spreadsheet. Having a service like Built to track people's hours and requests has been a load off of those team members that were previously responsible for handling that. When I first decided to find a service for us to use, I did a couple of trials and demos with different companies. I was impressed immediately by the customer service provided to me. The demo was great and all follow-up conversation was responsive and helpful.

I love how simple it was to set up and how easy it is to use. We only need it for the most basic PTO management services, so we don't need to be in there often, nor do we need to use a lot of the features, but it does everything we need it to do and our team had no problems understanding or adopting it.

There are a few kinks we run into here and there. Just some things that don't behave the way I expected them to, but it was always easy to get around them or figure them out with no issues. So it's not a huge con, that's for sure. The Slack integration could be a bit more intuitive, but I know it's in beta so I assume it'll advance more.

5 jaar geleden

Heather we appreciate your feedback! We love hearing that Built for Teams has saved your organization time and effort and has been easy to use and implement. It's also great to hear you were impressed by our customer service and helpful communications! Thank you for your review and for being a valued Built for Teams customer!

Amulya
Regional Director in VS
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

Making "taking time off" even easier!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used Built for Teams for last two years for myself and my team. I am extremely happy with its functionality and ease of use.

The simplicity of the software is the best aspect. Taking time off and recording time away from work should not be complicated. Built for Teams makes it easier and hassle-free.

The only con that I would mention will be the "Time Approval" functionality in the Mobile App. It needs to be more user-friendly Everything else is very streamlined and user-friendly.

5 jaar geleden

Amulya thank you so much for your wonderful review! Built for Teams truly is an incredibly user friendly program with flexible options and powerful tools. We appreciate your feedback and please know our development team is continually working on improvements and we are very excited about the improvements coming to our mobile app soon!

Rachel
Director of Finance in VS
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

- ability to quickly access information in one place - can approve vacation from the email without login - convenience

- it is one more thing to log into - employees often don't use it making it ineffect

4 jaar geleden

Rachel thank you so much for your review! It's great to hear you love the convenience of being able to approve time off right from your email on the go! Built for Teams does offer Single Sign On (SSO) with Google, Outlook and Slack. We can certainly help you get that setup! Thank you for being a valued customer and for your review!

Rebecca
Office Manager in VS
Vermogensbeheer, 11-50 werknemers

Community Capital Management

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I'm very happy and enjoy having this product.

Built for Teams is very user friendly and organized.

The Built for Teams calendar sometimes causes issues when syncing with Microsoft Outlook.

3 maanden geleden

Rebecca, thank you so much for your feedback! I am so glad your experience with Built has been such a positive one overall. Please let us know if there are any questions that you have about how to better manage the calendar sync with Outlook. You can reach us at [email protected].

Maddie
Business Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Highly Recommend

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Monthly input of time off has been eliminated. Individual emails to staff about their PTO balances has been eliminated. Manual timesheets for non-exempt staff have been eliminated. LOTS of time saving.
Fantastic customer service and always improving the experience and increasing usability. Fantastic team and would HIGHLY Recommend to anyone.

Super Easy to setup and then have users log themselves in and complete their profile. PTO balances and accrual was straightfoward to input and very easy to adjust. Dashboard feature makes it easy for staff to understand. Eliminated the need for one point of contact for all PTO used, allows managers to manage their own subordinates.

The ability to only delete or alter a request if it is the LAST request in the line makes things difficult. Especially if monthly accrual has just happened and employees adjust after vacations etc. Would love a feature to be able to look up all non-exempt employees overtime hours for the month. Then you could pinpoint any weeks you need to go in and look at specifically...

4 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your detailed review Maddie! It is very clear that Built for Teams has been a game changer for your organization saving valuable time and streamlining your processes a great deal! Your feedback regarding altering requests and filtering non-exempt employees is great! We love hearing from our customers as we are always working to add value and improve how we serve our customers. Thank you again for your time and for being a Built for Teams customer!

Regina
Accounting Support Specialist in VS
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Simplify your life - Use Built for Teams

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its easier to request time off, by being able to see co-workers scheduled request, so there's no conflict. I like being able to use this any time of day. Just sign in and it takes just a few minutes to complete.

I like the most about the Programs is very easy to use. Simple to edit changes. Keeps track of hours used and available. Separates time off in categories, ex. PTO, Sick, Bereavement, etc... Sends email messages to approver to review time off requested.

What I least like about the software is: I don't use the Analytic portion. No need to receive the weekly emails on my working time progress. Sometimes not sure if hours calculated correctly one submitted for time off. Numbers don't always match. Would like to be able to cancel request for time off, if plans change instead of contacting Administrator to do so. The titles of "Reason for requesting time off" & write a description of why requesting time off - seems redundant. Perhaps only one option is needed.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your detailed review Regina! Built for Teams was designed to do the work for you and keep everything simple and easy to track. To address your concern of accuracy, we pride ourselves on the power and accuracy of our accrual engine and the calculations therein. If you feel there is a discrepancy, please contact your manager or account admin so we can cross check for you. As for the Description field, that is an optional field and doesn't need to be filled out. Lastly, the administrator(s) on your account control the setting of if/when employees have the ability to cancel an already approved request. We are so happy to know you love Built for Teams and hope we have provided a bit of clarity to address your concerns. Thank you again for your review!

Bob
Controller in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Built for Teams Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Managing PTO is so much simpler now as opposed to when we managed it with a spreadsheet and the employees love it.

Very easy to train employees on how to use the portal. The program is pretty intuitive, and it has streamlined our process for tracking PTO. Employees can log in at any time to see their current PTO balances, which eliminates employees asking how much PTO they have remaining. We use three different PTO pots (PTO, Optional Holidays & Work Remote) and Built for Teams makes it a breeze to manage. the reporting is pretty robust as well allowing me to generate reports for any date range and include all or select employees.

Editing past PTO can be a challenge, currently, we have to make an adjusting entry if an employee's plans change and they don't use the time they requested. I know they were working on a way to make these corrections, so it's possible that edits can be made now. the only other item I would consider a bit of a con is there's no phone support. Support is done through chat - sometimes it's very quick but other times not so much.

5 jaar geleden

Bob, we really appreciate your detailed review and candid feedback. It's great to hear how Built for Teams has streamlined your processes and that your employees are loving it! If we are able to help make managing PTO "a breeze" as you put it, that makes us so happy to hear! In regards to our chat support, when a support request comes in, our entire team is able to offer input allowing everyone's expertise to be utilized to get answers and resolutions to your questions or issues faster than calling in and waiting on hold for who knows how long. This method allows us to help more people and serve them better. Thanks again for your great feedback and for being a Built for Teams customer!

Jennifer
Loan Administration Manager in VS
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Quality Product with Room for improvement

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Convenience of keeping track of my personal pto, versus maintaining a spreadsheet on my own. And having to hassle HR to make sure I'm accumulating correctly on a regular basis.

Ease of use, ability to see the addition of PTO hours, submitted hours, and pending hours is well laid out and easy to follow.

Would appreciate the ability to set up reminder emails for pto hours added, or total hours accumulated. Or a statement of activity on a quarterly basis so the possibility of hours not accruing once they've reached the maximum limit.

5 jaar geleden

Jennifer we appreciate you taking time to review Built for Teams! Being able to check on your PTO usage and accruals at anytime without having to hassle HR is one of the many perks of using Built for Teams. Thank you for your feedback about reminder emails or activity statements. We love hearing from our customers and your feedback helps us as we continually work to add new features!

President in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Built For Teams Exceptional Software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The PTO request and tracking feature is simple and user friendly for all of our crews to use and complex enough to allow us to create unique PTO accrual categories and track employee information.

The only con we had found so far with this system dealt with the ability to track certifications and licenses. Built diligently worked on finding a solution for that and has recently released the a new feature that resolves that concern.

4 jaar geleden

MIchael, thank you so much for your review! Built for Teams certainly is user friendly but powerful enough for complex situations. As you mentioned we are continually working to develop our product even further to provide the best service possible for our customers! Thank you for being a Built for Teams customer.

Doug
Doug
Administrator in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Easiest vacation/sick time tracker on the market

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Built for teams provided a very easy to use, easy to maintain, simple and accurate solution for our company to track sick and vacation time. The customer support is very easy to work with. We absolutely love this product!

Best part is how easy it is for our employees to use this product to request paid time off.

For some complex setup items, I did have to call their customer service, but they quickly fixed what I was looking for.

5 jaar geleden

Doug, thank you for your stellar review! We love hearing Built for Teams is providing an easier way for your employees to request and manage time off! We do pride ourselves on providing amazing customer service, so thank you so much for the compliment and thank you for being a Built for Teams customer!

Uri
Agent in VS
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

easy to use!

Opmerkingen: GREAT!

I love how easy it is to request time off and see everyone's schedule

everything has been great so far...maybe that you can't see all of the names on the calendar when someone requests a day off?

4 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your review Uri! Built for Teams truly is super user friendly and we are so glad you are pleased with it. In reference to the ability to see all the names on the calendar, it could be the view you are currently using (timeline vs. calendar) or it could be your organization is utilizing settings to narrow the scope of who can see what on the calendar. Built for Teams offers many options for visibility and we would be happy to assist you finding the right one for you!

Jerrell
Supervisor
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Jerrell Jackson PFS/BFS/LFS

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The ease of approving time off requests, and the up to minute balances of the employees time off make it easier to approve/decline requests.

Nothing I don't like, but I believe it could do more than what we use it for. Could possibly be used to reviewed, disciplinary tracking, attendance, etc.

4 jaar geleden

Jerrell thank you so much for your feedback and review! We pride ourselves on accurate and up to the minute calculations for time off balances. And to respond to your comment - Built for Teams can do much more than just track time off balances and provide an approval/denial process. We offer timesheets, document and onboarding management, license and certification tracking and more! We would be happy to ensure you are utilizing all the solutions we offer. Thanks for being a Built for Teams customer!

Nicole
Marketing Director in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Built for Managers

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Built for Teams has helped me manage my own, plus my team's schedules. It's super easy to make adjustments to requests and have everything re-calibrate. Previously, i was managing vacation and sick time through my inbox and Excel so when it came time for me to report it took time. Now I don't need to even report - the information is already there for Management and HR to view any time.

It's very easy for me to manage my team's vacation and sick time in Built. The calendar view for the entire company is also a huge plus, especially near the holidays and Summer when many people are out - it helps build my expectations for response :)

Nothing that stands out as a big con but it would be nice to have the ability to build different views. Maybe this is possible if you are the admin, not sure.

6 jaar geleden

It's great to hear that our product is making your life easier, Nicole! That's our goal and we're working hard to continue to improve our product all the time. Thank you for being our customer!

Stephanie
VP of Marketing in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

The Efficient Way to Handle Time Off!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Built for Teams has been very positive, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to create a seamless process for handling PTO company wide.

Built for Teams has been an amazing addition to our company! It's very easy to use and allows both employees and employers to keep track of all aspects of PTO, from requests and approvals to time left to use. It also has a master calendar that can be viewed by everyone in order to see PTO being used by themselves and other people, as well as job anniversaries.

I haven't run into any issues with the software so far and have been using it for years.

5 jaar geleden

Stephanie we are so thrilled that Built for Teams has had such a positive impact for your organization! It sounds like you are utilizing many aspects of the product and it has created a seamless workflow company wide! We love having you as a customer and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thank you so much for your review of Built for Teams!

Jeremy
Creative Director/Partner in VS
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Great for small business

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have a small business with 6 employees. Just easy to track for us and our staff. Worth the small expense.

It's super simple. When we hire a new employee, I have them fill out their entire profile so not only is it easy to track PTO and sick days, but all the HR info is in one place. Simple.

This may be possible, but I have not figured out how to sync the built for teams calendar to our fast mail calendar (Apple calendar synced). Would love it if it were connected.

5 jaar geleden

Glad to hear we're helping you run your business, Jeremy! I just did some research on FastMail and according to their online documentation, it appears that they don't support the industry-standard iCal protocol. That's unfortunate! It might be worth reaching out to them to suggest that they put that on their product roadmap. This might be the first calendar product I've come across that doesn't support iCal so I would think they'd want to do that!

Jason
Project Manager in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Built For Teams

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We now have a consolidated calendar showing time off for all of our locations which has been a huge benefit as we continue to add members to our team.

Weekly reminders for upcoming PTO or schedule items.

The non-pto time off requests seem to be confusing for our employees. We are still working through how to do that on our end, so it may not be a software issue.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for being our customer and posting a review. We'll reach out to you to talk through the unpaid time off to help make sure your employees understand it!

Vitor
Eng in Frankrijk
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers

Built for teams review

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Very user friendly and intuitive. Even without train is very acessable and very helpfull for HR management.

Not posible to track individual information and more custom options,

9 maanden geleden

Hi Vitor! Thank you for your review! One of our biggest goals is to keep the software extremely user-friendly, and I'm glad that we were able to accomplish that for you! I would like to know more about what information you would like to track and the custom options that you'd like to have. If you email [email protected], I'd love to see if we can come up with some better solutions for you!

Dan
Dan
Vice President Operations in VS
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use - and getting better!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have better communications on people's PTO time usage between management and bookkeeping. That alone is worth the cost of what it can do. But it also prevents confusion amongst our staff and who is going to be taking time off when.

If you are lookingfor software that's easy to use and helps you to manage your people's time, builtforteams is a great product. We are currently using it to manage our people's PTO time and our hourly employees timesheets.

on occasion, it's hard to find the right location to change a little information. But customer service is always on top of any request and it doesn't take long to get it resolved.

5 jaar geleden

Dan, we're very happy to hear that Built for Teams is working so well for you and your employees! Thank you for being our customer and for taking time to share your experience using our product.

Tanya
Bookkeeper in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

So easy to use and Robust!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoy this software and their customer service is amazing!

It's super easy to use! I can manage it for the company without using a lot of my time!

Not much! It's a great software, haven't had an issue yet.

4 jaar geleden

Such a great review Tanya! We are thrilled to hear Built for Teams is saving you time, has been so easy for you to use and that your experience with our customer support has been amazing! Thank you again for your review!