Great Customer Service

Katie M.
HR & Marketing Manager
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: You guys have done or worked with me to figure out the best solutions to my problem. I wish the software was more personalized or had the options to personalize more but you listen to your customers and I appreciate that.

Pluspunten: Its very simple and easy to use. Customer service is great and they always respond in a timely manner

Minpunten: I'm not able to personalize per role. Like all level two managers see this, level one this, level three this.
I would like to be able to personalize the calendar more as far as black out dates vs days we cant have any techs off but can still have office roles off. We are a body shop and only have fill ins for specific roles. I wish when I changed someones job title it automatically changed them to the group they are in. For example: If we have a DA Tech that moves to a team. I can select that he is moving to Reassembly Jr and the group i made would update his hrs to 10 hrs PTO time when requested, it would remove him from the DA Tech group he was in and add him to the Reassembly group, etc. It would make it a lot easier to sync everything to one.

van Built for Teams op 17-9-2018

Katie, we really appreciate your feedback. I know your organization has had some unique needs, based on the type of work you do and the way your organization is structured. We'll keep working with you to try to find ways to meet your unique needs!

Built For Teams brought order to our PTO policy chaos

Colin R.
Director of Operations
Consumentengoederen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We're a small eCommerce company with a headcount of 15. When the team was smaller, paid time-off wasn't being tracked which led to concerns about abuse of the policy and a lack of transparency around who would be out of the office and when. It became necessary to put a tool in place to better handle PTO requests and tracking, but a traditional HRIS would have been overkill for a company our size. Built For Teams allowed me to implement a robust, yet easy-to-use system that didn't cause any headaches for employees and gave managers greater visibility over when each member of their team would be unavailable.

Pluspunten: - The UI incorporates best practices so very little training is needed to get new users comfortable with the system; the user experience is very logical.
- The shared calendar can be set to allow employees and managers to view others' approved PTO dates to ensure adequate coverage before a new PTO request is made.

Minpunten: - The system can be used to warehouse a lot of employee data that we don't keep in Built (tax info, direct deposit info, benefits data not related to PTO) and the inclusion of those fields can sometimes cause confusion for new employees.

van Built for Teams op 27-3-2019

Thanks a million for this detailed feedback, Colin! Knowing that our product is bringing some order to your PTO processes is great to hear. Thank you for the feedback regarding the additional, unneeded fields too. It's helpful to hear things like this and it definitely influences our product development roadmap going forward!

Just right fit

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2018
Lorrie H.
Head of People and Culture
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Prior to Built for Teams, we used shared google docs, various spreadsheets and random conversations to keep track of our hiring progress. BfT has been a great place to hold all of our hiring data all in one place. We can easily move candidates from one job to another, as well as have access to historic applications.
The customer service for this software is outstanding, and if we've ever had an issue, question or need, they are quick to respond and solve any problems, even if it meant re-writing some of the software. Outstanding!

Pluspunten: The Built for Teams platform is exactly the right size and fit for our current stage of development; it allows for multiple users, clear communication between hiring team members, and clear progression through our outlined process.

Minpunten: The only feature that I could remotely describe as liking least is that I'd like a better way to move jobs around in the archive, so that current jobs are on top.

van Built for Teams op 4-9-2018

Wow, thanks for the stellar review! We consider ourselves lucky to have had you for a customer these several years and it's great to read that you feel the same. Thank you also for the feedback on improving the ability to reorder job postings. We'll get to work on making that easier to do!

It's exactly what we needed!

Beoordeeld op 22-3-2019
Haley S.
Human Resources
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As the administrator for PTO and Payroll, this software has really made my life easier. It's so easy to track everyone's PTO - and to have multiple policies! We had to grandfather a few employees on the older PTO plan when the company moved to accrual, and it was extremely easy to do so. The employees are able to visually see when they've taken off in the past, in case they couldn't remember. All in all, very happy!

Pluspunten: I liked that the software itself was very easy to learn for the administrator and user side. There are several reporting functionalities as well. If there was anything I had a question about, or if there was anything additionally needed from the software, the support team was always very willing to help accomplish those tasks!

Minpunten: It only recorded in half hour increments. I've had a few employees inquire about 15 minute increments, but this isn't a huge problem.

van Built for Teams op 1-4-2019

Thanks so much, Haley, for sharing your feedback about using Built for Teams. We've loved having you and your company as our customers all this time! We're very happy to hear that Built for Teams is working so well for you!

Built for Teams is the BEST PTO tracking website

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2018
Shannon D.
Secretary/Treasurer/Payroll
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We were searching for software/a website that would enable us to keep PTO updated and accurate (we do not have many hourly employees and most other websites/software include hours worked, not just PTO). Built for Teams has enabled us to do this with ease. Employees are able to login and request for time off and supervisors are then able to go in and either approve or deny the request. Payroll is then able to run reports based on date and have easy access to who used what PTO during a pay period and then enter it into our accounting software to double check that the remaining hours for each employee are accurate. Built for Teams has been a huge asset to tracking PTO in our company! Also, the team behind Built for Teams is VERY responsive to and questions that we have had. They are quick to respond and very helpful!

Pluspunten: The best part of Built for Teams is the ease of use and that it ONLY tracks PTO, not hours worked by employees.

Minpunten: Nothing....it's great! I can't say anything negative about this product

van Built for Teams op 6-9-2018

Thank you for the kind words, Shannon! You've been a fantastic customer and we love working with you. We recognize that some companies want to track hours worked PLUS time off, and other companies like yours only want to track time off. So, we've made Built for Teams ultra flexible to support both scenarios! If at any point in time you do need to start tracking hours worked just let us know and we can help you upgrade to our timesheet feature. Thanks again!

Rawson Saunders review

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2017
Bea S.
Accounts Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall we are satisfied. I think we used to be able to pull a report on terminated employees but that's not an option anymore. It would be useful. Also we find it hard to keep track of employees rolling over PTO year after year (eligible for up to 3 days per year, up to 10 days) - it's just confusing and some kind of tool that could help us with tracking that would be amazing. We also have part time employees with different eligibility and it would be nice to be able to set the roll-over rate individually vs. the same number being applicable to all and then we have to go in and change it for the PT employees. Email customer service is quick and good. Thanks.

Pluspunten: Easy, straight forward, clean interface, good email support.

Minpunten: See previous page.

van Built for Teams op 21-3-2017

Thanks for the review and the feedback! We do still offer the ability to view terminated employees. We'll reach out to you via email to show you how this work as well as to show you how to manage rollover. I think we can help resolve these concerns for you; thank you for bringing them to our attention!

Great way to manage PTO!

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2018
Laura S.
Head of School
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: As a school, we struggled for years to accurately manage and track the many, many requests for personal, professional, or sick time. Built for Teams was game-changing for us--for the teachers making the requests, for the administrators approving the requests, and for the HR and accounts managers reconciling PTO at the end of each year. It's effortlessly effective.

Minpunten: I wish we could program BFT to automatically notify our HR manager upon each approval.

van Built for Teams op 31-8-2018

Laura, you've been a customer for years now, and for that we thank you! We do have a feature that allows notifications of approved time off. I'll reach out to you directly to help you set that up. Thank you so much for being our customer and for posting this review!

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2018
Adrienne A.
Academic Language Therapist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Built For Teams allows us to be able to submit time off "at our leisure," have our supervisor review the time off and approve it "at their leisure" and is then prompt to let us know that our time off has been approved. It is much easier and more efficient than other software programs I have used.

Pluspunten: The software is extremely easy to use. With a few simple clicks, someone can complete the process of taking requested time off.

Minpunten: There is anything I can think of that I don't like about the software.

van Built for Teams op 31-8-2018

We appreciate the review, Adrienne! You've been a customer for several years now so it's great to read that you're still so happy with our product after all this time. We love having happy customers!

Highly Satisfied

Beoordeeld op 27-2-2019
John G.
Executive Pastor
Religieuze instellingen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Simplified our process for scheduling and tracking employee time away.

Pluspunten: Ease of use for scheduling and tracking employee time away.

Minpunten: Minor inability for employees to cancel scheduled time away after it has already been approved.

van Built for Teams op 5-3-2019

Hi John! Thanks for this kind review. It's great to see that "ease of use" is a major pro of using our system. We like hearing that!

Regarding employees canceling approved time off, we actually do have a setting that allows you to enable that. Some customers want to allow it, some don't, so we support both!

If you'll reply to this message we'll help you get that setting changed if you'd like.

Built for Managers

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2018
Nicole P.
Marketing Director
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Built for Teams has helped me manage my own, plus my team's schedules. It's super easy to make adjustments to requests and have everything re-calibrate. Previously, i was managing vacation and sick time through my inbox and Excel so when it came time for me to report it took time. Now I don't need to even report - the information is already there for Management and HR to view any time.

Pluspunten: It's very easy for me to manage my team's vacation and sick time in Built. The calendar view for the entire company is also a huge plus, especially near the holidays and Summer when many people are out - it helps build my expectations for response :)

Minpunten: Nothing that stands out as a big con but it would be nice to have the ability to build different views. Maybe this is possible if you are the admin, not sure.

van Built for Teams op 10-9-2018

It's great to hear that our product is making your life easier, Nicole! That's our goal and we're working hard to continue to improve our product all the time. Thank you for being our customer!

A functional affordable HR application

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2018
Chris S.
Product Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We started using built for teams to track PTO, coming from a process of email and spreadsheets. It has allowed us to better track and oversee PTO as an organization.

Pluspunten: - Easy to use
- Able to quickly review my teams PTO at a glance
- Email notifications are great

Minpunten: - Have to create multiple entries when you have an interrupted span of days off to request
- Days off are requested in hours which can be confusing to new users

van Built for Teams op 28-12-2018

Thank you, Chris, for the review! I'd love to hear more about how you think the system should work when taking time off that isn't consecutive days, i.e. you take some days off, work a few days, then take more days off. It seems like those *should* be separate requests but I'd love to hear more about what you think.

Account balances can be viewed in days or hours. When submitting a request, though, the system does calculate how many hours that request will use. This is critical to having a system that is both highly accurate and highly flexible. I think there are a few products on the market that do everything in days, but those systems are extremely inflexible in terms of what they can support. We've opted for the more robust, more accurate approach!

BFT Review

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2018
Kayla P.
Regional Manager
Vastgoed, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I enjoy the software for the most part but I wish these changes would be made.

Pluspunten: The easy functionality for our employees. They are able to log-in and request time off/put in for sick time, etc. It is helpful because it isn't something I have to manually enter anymore.

Minpunten: I dislike the request process. I would prefer that it would allow you to go down to the minute so it's easier tracked. I would also prefer it had the option to mark for tardiness. I use the unpaid tab for that but you have to modify the balance every time. I also dislike that you cannot modify something once it's put in/date passed. I shouldn't have to e-mail for adjustments - I should be able to change them as I'm the admin.

van Built for Teams op 26-9-2018

Thanks for the feedback, Kayla! First, I have great news that we just added support for by-the-minute requests. We'll reach out to you to show you how to enable that new setting! Second, we're also working on improving the process for modifying historical data. We should have some updates in the near future that will help make that process easier. Thanks for being our customer!

Happy with the program

India W.
Co-Owner
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This is a great software to keep up with important employee information & time taken off using PTO
Very user friendly, easy to navigate around site, not much I have found that has caused us any issues ~

Minpunten: I haven't found any thing I haven't liked about this system ~

van Built for Teams op 25-3-2019

Thanks, India! We really appreciate having you as our customer and knowing that you are enjoying Built for Teams so much. We definitely aim to make our product the absolute best in terms of ease of use, so this feedback is very encouraging.

Excellent PTO Tracking for Mid-Size Business

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2017
Jeffrey K.
Co-Founder & COO / Managing Broker
Vastgoed
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Excellent value. It is very easy to use. Intuitive interface. PTO tracking allows full customization of policies and multiple policies based on length of service or employee classification. Has enough capabilities to grow with our organization.

Minpunten: Wish it had employee time tracking. Additionally, I wish it were easier to move between active and former employees. It would make sense to have a drop down with employee status rather than a multi-step filter.

van Built for Teams op 21-12-2017

Jeffrey, thank you for the great feedback. Good news that we are close to releasing a time tracking feature! And we'll work on making it easier to move between active and former employees. Great suggestions!

Great for small business

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2019
Jeremy D.
Creative Director/Partner
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have a small business with 6 employees. Just easy to track for us and our staff. Worth the small expense.

Pluspunten: It's super simple. When we hire a new employee, I have them fill out their entire profile so not only is it easy to track PTO and sick days, but all the HR info is in one place. Simple.

Minpunten: This may be possible, but I have not figured out how to sync the built for teams calendar to our fast mail calendar (Apple calendar synced). Would love it if it were connected.

van Built for Teams op 28-2-2019

Glad to hear we're helping you run your business, Jeremy! I just did some research on FastMail and according to their online documentation, it appears that they don't support the industry-standard iCal protocol. That's unfortunate! It might be worth reaching out to them to suggest that they put that on their product roadmap. This might be the first calendar product I've come across that doesn't support iCal so I would think they'd want to do that!

BFT review

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2018
Dale M.
Property Manager
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Built for Teams allows us to track our PTO and not rely on a manual process to track carryover vacation. It’s been helpful with document compliance for our quarterly safety and HR topics as well.

Pluspunten: PTO request and tracking and the ability to approve via email.

Minpunten: Counts hours for salaried PTO not days. Since our weekend hours are shortened it can cause overages in PTO.

van Built for Teams op 26-12-2018

Dale, it's great to hear that Built for Teams is helping to streamline things for your company!

For the weekends, where your hours are shortened, the system will allow you to set up schedules that account for those shorter days so that PTO time is still exact and accurate. If we can help you with setting that up just reply to this and we'll be happy to do so!

Built For Teams

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2018
Jason D.
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We now have a consolidated calendar showing time off for all of our locations which has been a huge benefit as we continue to add members to our team.

Pluspunten: Weekly reminders for upcoming PTO or schedule items.

Minpunten: The non-pto time off requests seem to be confusing for our employees. We are still working through how to do that on our end, so it may not be a software issue.

van Built for Teams op 4-9-2018

Thanks for being our customer and posting a review. We'll reach out to you to talk through the unpaid time off to help make sure your employees understand it!

PTO Tracking at it's best!

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2019
Tracy J.
Director, Business Operations and Compliance
Online media, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Tracking employees time off, coverage with the calendar

Pluspunten: This software is very user friendly, and is very helpful with reporting totals at the end of the month.
Great Place to store reviews and other HR documents.

Minpunten: I would like for employees to be able to choose hourly vs only 4hr increments.

van Built for Teams op 25-2-2019

Thanks, Tracy, for taking time to review Built for Teams and provide us with this feedback. We're very happy to see that our product is working so well for you! We do have a setting that allows you to determine how specific employees can be in using their time off; we can even support time off by the single minute if necessary! If you have any questions about how to use this setting just let us know.

Good Value for your money but bery basic

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2018
Zil S.
Accounting Manager
Evenementenbureaus, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Built for teams is helping our team submit PTO requests. Its a simple and well laid out product but doesn't have many bells and whistles. It is a good product for the cost.

Pluspunten: The Software is easy to use and visually appealing. It gives just the basics.

Minpunten: It does not provide much functionality for rolling over excess PTO to be used in another year or other more complex situations that may arise regarding benefits.

van Built for Teams op 3-10-2018

Zil, thanks for your review! Built for Teams actually does support rolling over excess PTO from year to year. Can we help you get that policy setting configured? And if there are any other complex situations you'd like to address let's discuss those. Our product is quite flexible!

Great PTO Tracker!

Jenni P.
CFO
Management non-profit organisaties, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have full time PTO tracking with our employees. We can look back at time used and decide if our PTO benefit package is working for our employees or if we need to adjust it. It's very handy and simple.

Pluspunten: We use Built for Teams solely for its PTO tracking. Our employees all use it, which says a lot about the ease of use. It creates quick reports and it is easy to get someone on boarded. No complaints - it's a great value, even though we don't use the full spectrum of services.

Minpunten: It would be nice to customize the reporting.

van Built for Teams op 27-3-2019

Thanks, Jenni! You've been a customer for quite a while so it means a lot to hear that you and your employees are still loving our product after all this time. Your feedback about custom reports is spot on and we're actually working on some new enhancements to make our existing reporting tools even more powerful. Thank you for being our customer!

Very Useful

Beoordeeld op 4-9-2018
Candy V.
Office Administrator
Halfgeleiders, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've been managing BTF for my company for about 2 yrs now. At first it felt a bit overwhelming but once I started using more often, I no longer feel that way. Any time I have a question or issue, customer support is quick to reply and takes care of those issues. I never feel hesitant to email them because reps have always been friendly and helpful.

Pluspunten: Lots of options, customer service replies quickly, easy to learn to use

Minpunten: While professional looking, the look of the website is a bit dull.

van Built for Teams op 5-9-2018

Thanks for this helpful feedback, Candy! Regarding the look of the product, we'll admit we're minimalists and fans of keeping the design basic so that it doesn't interfere with ease of use. But, it's helpful to know that you wish it was a bit more exciting! We'll take that feedback to heart! Thanks for being such a great customer these several years. We'll keep doing our very best to support you and to make sure our product is making your life easier.

Awesome

Beoordeeld op 26-2-2019
Sharon B.
Unit director
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 2-10 werknemers

Pluspunten: Accesibility is absolutely the best . Use it daily

Minpunten: Putting my information in twice is not good.

van Built for Teams op 4-3-2019

Hello, Sharon! Thanks for the review. It's great to hear that you find Built for Teams so easy to use.

I have a follow up question for you though on your comment regarding "putting your information in twice." Built for Teams doesn't require you to do this, so is this comment in reference to something that you organization requires of you, such as also entering your time off into some other system?

If so, I'd love to have you update your review accordingly just so that future customers who read it don't mistakenly think our product requires double data entry! Would you mind doing that?

Easy to use - and getting better!

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2019
Dan R.
Vice President Operations
Groothandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have better communications on people's PTO time usage between management and bookkeeping. That alone is worth the cost of what it can do. But it also prevents confusion amongst our staff and who is going to be taking time off when.

Pluspunten: If you are lookingfor software that's easy to use and helps you to manage your people's time, builtforteams is a great product. We are currently using it to manage our people's PTO time and our hourly employees timesheets.

Minpunten: on occasion, it's hard to find the right location to change a little information. But customer service is always on top of any request and it doesn't take long to get it resolved.

van Built for Teams op 29-7-2019

Dan, we're very happy to hear that Built for Teams is working so well for you and your employees! Thank you for being our customer and for taking time to share your experience using our product.

Easy to use

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2018
Jake R.
Area President
Verzekeringen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: time tracking is great

Pluspunten: ease of use & cost. Also like the ability to view reports.

Minpunten: Ability to edit if a mistake was made. It would be nice to have 10 minutes or so to edit.

van Built for Teams op 11-9-2018

Thanks, Jake! Glad to hear our product works so well for your company. Regarding the ability to edit mistakes, do you mind responding and giving us a bit more detail about that? We really value your feedback and would like to make sure we know how we can improve things for you!

Keeping track of leave for 40 employees in this program is so much easier than doing it by hand.

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2018
Brian H.
Director of Administration
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Ease of use by employee and supervisor. The ability to quickly see and approve leave requests. The system is completely paperless.

Minpunten: The employee can't easily print out/access a report of his time taken. He can easily see what is left and what the screen shows but he can't print his history.

van Built for Teams op 21-6-2018

Thanks for leaving this great review, Brian! It's always helpful to hear what is working well and what we can improve on.

Your employees do have the ability to view their complete history, which shows every transaction (even for past years). It sounds like it would be helpful for you if we made the transaction history easier to print, though. Is that correct?

I'll have our customer support team reach out to you to discuss this further. We want to make sure your employees are taken care of!