Over Line2 Pro

Volledig uitgerust cloud-telefoonsysteem waarmee bedrijven oproepen en sms-berichten op mobiele en vaste toestellen kunnen ontvangen.

Meer informatie over Line2 Pro

Customer support not professional. Porting department didn't answer, not respond.

I think there is only one thing - there is no search option. Whenever I tried to look for previous messages I need to manually look for it - one by one.

Beoordelingen van Line2 Pro

4,0
3,2
3,6
Waar voor je geld
3,4

Line2 Pro heeft een totaalscore van 3,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 34 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Line2 Pro eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (34)

Carla
Carla
Gerente de sucursal in El Salvador
Farmaceutica, 51-200 werknemers

The best online phone app

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The calls are of very good quality, you can also send text messages, better than other systems we had tried before.

This app helps us to communicate with offices outside the country, at a very low cost. Allows you to install an app to the mobile phone at no extra cost.

At one time the app could not be installed from the Play store, and we had to ask the company directly, this made us delay in some way.

2 jaar geleden

Hello Carla, Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback for us, we greatly appreciate it! Wishing you well, Carlos, Customer Marketing Manager

Virtual Assistant in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My Business Phone

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Despite the glitches I enjoy it and they even have customer service that seems to be involved. I am offered early on a scheduled appointment to discuss all the features of the phone that can help me with my business.

I enjoyed it, I appreciate being able to try the trial and

When I send text messages it may seem delayed when you go back to read it but on my client's end, he received the message so he replies but on the message log instead his answer to my question appears before mine. I like to log my client's contact so I hope this glitch will be fixed. Clients number- when you click add to contacts you go and right away brings you to your contacts where my number for client is saved but it doesn't save it in the app- so it still appears as just the number.

2 jaar geleden

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave this detailed feedback for us, we greatly appreciate it. Wishing you well, Carlos, Customer Marketing Manager

JASON
Managing Attorney in VS
Rechtspraktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Line2 is a good bare bones alternative

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: You get what you pay for, but for its useful and efficient automated assistant.

The pricing was right, and it offers a good automated assistant. The Windows app was fairly easy to use.

The Windows app isn't as robust as similar products, and it doesn't offer some of the free perks of its competitors such as conference calling and a back up line. The dialer is a bit wonky compared to other interfaces and the app should allow you to do more administrative tasks.

2 jaar geleden

Hello Jason, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this valuable feedback for us. We look forward to making continued improvements to our platform for you in hopes that it will improve your overall experience. Best regards, Carlos, Line2 Community Manager

Jacob
Funding Manager in Bangladesh
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

So far so good

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As a virtual phone it's more than compatible to work with in any circumstances. You need to refresh the app on window to see updated call logs which can be considered as cons.

Pretty organized, Easy to use, Works well in Ios and Android platforms too.

Connection goes ups and down If the internet connection is not stable.

Vice President, Sales in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Good System - But There Are Others

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, this is a good product and I have recommended it to other people, but you do need to understand what the limitations are. I personally don't use the text messaging in the app, but it does have that too.

Easy to use and set up. Porting my old office line was done rather quickly.

1. Can only have one line 2. If a call from your cell phone comes in, it places the Line 2 Call on hold 3. Often signs me out - need to re-login more often than I think I should (maybe weekly?) 4. Can't run on more than one device - so YOUR mobile device only.

Thomas
Software Developer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Horrible

2,0 3 jaar geleden

The software usually delivers my messages and calls reasonably well.

The software is buggy.I get random errors such as divide by zero exceptions during normal operation. On Windows 10, it will not save my microphone and headset settings. This means that I frequently (for every call) have to hang up on people, go into settings, set the microphone and speakers back to my headset, and call them back. This is inconvenient for people I know and can call back, but devastating if I'm trying to conduct business. Every update brings a litany of unexpected behavior and new errors, especially on mobile. (Moto E4 Plus) My biggest dislike is the difficulty I have had in getting assistance in porting my number out now that I have decided I'm done. They say they haven't received a port request despite my carrier submitting a request repeatedly over the course of 2-3 months. We have tried reaching out to their VOIP service provider to try and get an answer as to why the port request is being rejected, but have yet to have a call answered despite calling during their posted open hours. Line2's response has basically been "not our problem."

2 jaar geleden

Hello Thomas, We most definitely appreciate that you took the time to leave this detailed feedback for us as it helps us to make any necessary improvements to our software. Our aim is to ensure that you are always having the best experience possible. Wishing you well, Carlos, Customer Marketing Manager

Sarah
Doula in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Personal Business Line

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Line2 for about 2 years. It meets my basic needs although I have at times struggled with the overall quality of the service. But given the price point, I think it is a fair investment.

I chose Line2 because it's pricing was competitive. I use this for my business only, so I like that I can track my business related calls and messages apart from my personal correspondence.

At times the app has logged me out without me realizing it and during the times that it is not actively signed in I can miss calls and messages from clients.

2 jaar geleden

Hello Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback for us, we greatly appreciate it. Wishing you well, Carlos, Customer Marketing Manager

Shekhar
Student Intern in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Decent software for texting and calling

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: decent value for a decent price but expect some minor technical glitches

The user can get texting and calling options on a single phone. The pricing is cheap and the basic plan is good enough for small businesses especially for international calling over the internet.

The software doesn't do well if the internet speed is low and moreover it freezes abruptly which is really disappointing. There are certainly several other softwares available that work smoother.

Appointment Setting/Sales/Lead Generation in VS
Informatiediensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Cost Effective

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used Line2 for several yrs due to the price but if I could find something in this price range, I would change due to the down time.

The price is the reason I choose it and stay with it.

It makes you dial numbers repeatedly to get the number to connect and it is down a lot.

Jay
Director in
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Line2 Pro needs some re-work to make it more user friendly

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Needs a little work, when you send bulk messages out it freezes your PC.

Stability of the software has been fairly good, some times it needs to be re-installed, and for the most part it's okay after.

You can't copy from the software, you can copy the text, and not the number you have sent the message to.

Tracy
Program Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Line 2 for daily use!

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We use line 2 as a back up voip. One person on our marketing team uses line 1 daily.

Line 2 is simple to use and easy to activate. Line is great for people who live in rural areas. This application doesnt require a strong internet connection.

The service can be spotty at times with lots of down times.

Patricia
Agency Owner in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Line2 VOIP

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall it's been pretty good. Support is good.

I like that it is a VOIP vs. a land line. You can route calls to your cell phone. It's inexpensive.

Calls are transcribed to your email. Transcriptions are not great, but at least I know there is a voice mail to listen to.

Office Manager in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Best second line!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great App/software, reliable, inexpensive and allows my small business to perform professionally.

I tried Line2 after starting my own small business, which has quickly grown. Line2 allows me to receive my call anywhere and notifies me that the incoming call is for my business. Their app works wonderfully, no issues with crashing and allows for voicemail and text messages.

I have no issues to report with the app. The download and set up is easy, overall. Signing up a freeze.

2 jaar geleden

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful and detailed feedback for us, we greatly appreciate it. Wishing you well, Carlos, Customer Marketing Manager

Candidate Success Manager in Filipijnen
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

SMS and Calling in one!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I highly recommend Line2 for those staffing companies that have offshore recruiters. It is very helpful. Communication is the key to successful placements. This is worth investing in.

I love the idea that it's like a virtual cellphone for us- recruiters working offshore! You can text and call a candidate easily in one software. Candidates can also leave a voice message and you will be notified and you can listen to it! You can also install Line2 on your cellphone - very accessible!

I think there is only one thing - there is no search option! Whenever I tried to look for previous messages I need to manually look for it - one by one. It would be easier if I can simply type a keyword on a search box!

2 jaar geleden

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful feedback for us, we greatly appreciate it. Wishing you well, Carlos, Customer Marketing Manager

Recruitment Practitioner in India
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

Your second number with out a sim

Opmerkingen: 10/10

One of the best calling app with a reasonable pricing. It has call forwarding option. Clear audio for international calls even works with better mobile internet connection

I was happy with their services so I don't have any cons or negative comments

Partner in VS

I use it daily for texting in the cloud

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's ok but could be better

I like to be able to use a cloud-based texting app so that my employees are always connected no matter who's managing the shift.

It takes soooo slow to load sometimes. It used to have issues with group texting but they have fixed most of the bugs by now.

Megan
Administrative Assistant, scheduling coordinator, and billing specialist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Very user-friendly and effective!

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, this is great for what we needed. I wish there was more that we used for the business.

I love the ease of use and the ability to text at will.

Generally our mobile access is exceptional unless something is updated or someone else is on the same phone line. When you have many people using the same line it will only work in each capacity for one person except for texting.

Corinne
chair in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Nice option for an organization with a virtual office.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, this software gets the job done for a decent price. My only complaint is that I have to click around more than I would prefer to get it set where I want for call flow.

This software is cheap and reliable. It does have several settings for customization of phone call flow. It does the job fine enough that I have go looking for a replacement.

It is a little hard to navigate. I find myself having to click around several places to end up where I want such as to change settings, etc. It doesn't work well on Chrome. Only can access some of the application.

June
June
Consultant in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 201-500 werknemers

Line 2 review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am overall happy with my experience with line 2. It helps a lot keeping everything organized. Thanks.

What I like most about when using line 2 is how I never ever use my actual number to text or make calls. This app helps that.

What I like least about line 2 is that there are so many clones of this, WhatsApp for example, I have friends on both so it's easy to mix up whos on witch cite.

2 jaar geleden

Hello June, Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback for us, we greatly appreciate it. Wishing you well, Carlos, Customer Marketing Manager

Jake
CEO in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Awesomeness

5,0 4 jaar geleden

This software has great business features. Has an auto attendant feature that is fully customize-able and has a great after hours functionality.

I do not like that they don't have a feature for hold music

2 jaar geleden

Hello Jake, Thank you for taking the time to leave this amazing feedback for us, we greatly appreciate it! All the best, Carlos, Customer Marketing Manager

Jose
Jose
Business Development Associate in El Salvador
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Amazing virtual phone

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Great option when you need a virtual phone, it allows you to call/text from the same app.

When trying to call outside the US, it gives you some issues in regarding country code and area code.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to post your Line2 review. We really appreciate it. ^MS

Megan
Therapist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy and low cost solution

5,0 vorig jaar

Great cost and value for the product, easy to set up and simple.

Sometimes the calls dropped, but its possible that was my phone provider.

Dan
Senior Consultant in VS
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

Line2 - Not Worth It!

2,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Poor experience - I would not use Line 2 again. I used them for over one year in the hopes that their support team would sort out the issues I was having but they never could. And the issues were too common place and constant that it ultimately hindered more than helped.

Easy to use and access from any smart phone

Functionality. It looks great on paper and on your dashboard, but there are so many issues and problems with Line2 that it is not worth the effort to keep using it. I am a business owner and the number of dropped calls, clients who could not hear me when I called, bad connections and more really hampered more than helped.

2 jaar geleden

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback for us as it greatly helps us to make any needed improvements to our product. Wishing you well, Carlos, Customer Marketing Manager

Presidnet in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Line 2 is very unreliable for business

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer service has been terrible. They do not answer the support number and the mail box is always full.
Filling a report on their website has not fixed anything for the past 45 day.

It was reliable in the past and the price was OK. I guess you get what you pay for.

For the past month and a half the system has a 40 seconds delay before a caller hears the first ring. Most clients hang up before that time. I have lost a lot of business due to this .

lily
operations in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

great when it works

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Line2 is easy to get set up and start using. Once you sign up you can choose either a toll-free number or a phone number with a local area code. With Line2 you can easily call and text customers to help keep you in touch.

It can be glitchy at times and drop calls. Also, I have noticed that sometimes texts do not appear in the order they are sent/received which can make things confusing.

2 jaar geleden

Hello Lily, Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback for us, we greatly appreciate it. Wishing you well, Carlos, Customer Marketing Manager