UltraSMSScript reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over UltraSMSScript

A group text & SMS marketing software platform where you only pay a one time fee for the software and the wholesale costs of texts.

Meer informatie over UltraSMSScript

9 reviews worden weergegeven

Ronda S.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 19-1-2018

"We needed a SMS marketing platform for white label and this script fit that need perfectly!!"

Opmerkingen: The ability to implement my own quality white label SMS marketing solution that was both affordable and easy to use without monthly fees.

Pluspunten: Really love this software! One of the first things that caught my attention was just how many features this software has. It has so many useful tools, loyalty, chat, bulk sms, appointments, voice and more. One of our clients is a small retail store and are using the loyalty program with kiosk tool and they love it. We did a lot of research and felt it was the best value for our money. The free demo on the website is fantastic. I was able to try out all the features to make sure it would serve our needs before purchase. Support is always spot on with quick responses to all my questions and concerns. (even when I deleted a file by accident on my server causing some website issues, they went in and fixed it for me within 24hrs! The free installation service saved a ton of time. New updates are released regularly so the software is constantly being improved. The control panel, both admin and user is intuitive and easy to navigate. I highly recommend UltraSMSScript for any needing SMS or text marketing software!

Minpunten: Not a whole lot. If I was to come up with something, would be nice to have a "Send Single SMS" selection under the messages tab on the left (listed under Bulk).

• Beoordeeld op 19-1-2018
Carolyn C.
Mobile Marketing Specialist
Marketing en reclame
  • Beoordeeld op 1-9-2017

"I have been very pleased with this product. Does exactly what the product listing states."

Pluspunten: I have looked at other SMS platforms with similar features by far the Ultimate Script was the far better value. The support has been very responsive to my needs. They continue to improve the features of the software.

Minpunten: I am still waiting for some feature requests such as mobile coupons with redemption tracking. Which retail clients do request for ROI.

van UltraSMSScript op 2-9-2017

Thanks so much for the great review Carolyn! We plan on adding a more robust coupon feature in the near future, however there are a couple options with coupons in the platform currently. Users either use the "Coupon" group type where you can enter in a code in the auto-reply box so any time a contact texts in the keyword for this group type, it will text them back a coupon code which can be redeemed at POS.

Some users have even used our mobile page builder where you can build your own pages, such as coupons with bar code images and include a link in the message to that mobile splash page which would display the coupon.

As always, you're a Level 3 client so any future upgrades we make, you get those free of charge!

• Beoordeeld op 1-9-2017
Chief Operating Officer
13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-7-2018

"Overall working with UltraSMS script is excellent."

Pluspunten: Overall the software provides a lot of features that deliver a lot of value to organizations looking to utilize SMS to improve communication with their customers or employees. The ability to customize the software allowed for extended features that fit our specific market.

Minpunten: The support was good so far but I think it has room for improvement. There could be more staff to improve response time. Also for customizations, it can take a long time due to staff loaded with many projects.

van UltraSMSScript op 20-7-2018

Thanks for the review! As far as your comment on support, we always aim for a 12 hour response time on support requests, sometimes much sooner. We provide free support and feel this is a fair response time. As far as customizations, that does depend on other projects we have going at the moment.

• Beoordeeld op 16-7-2018
Bryan O.
Leader
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-9-2020

"Easy to use, great support, a company you can trust"

Pluspunten: easy to use, it's very simple, tips on each screen to help

Minpunten: Not really a con, this is great for starting, platform is very easy to use and with clients using platform that is key. As you grow and have a variety of niche clients and you become better with texting you will want more features. Good thing is you can create them. Their developers are great.

• Beoordeeld op 4-9-2020
Brian H.
Ceo
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-7-2020

"Awesome Software & Support"

Pluspunten: I really am amazed at all the features of this software. There are so many things you can do with it!

Minpunten: The ONLY think I don’t like is there is not manual on how to do some operations. However, the support is super fast and very helpful!

• Beoordeeld op 20-7-2020
Corbin W.
  • Beoordeeld op 11-9-2017

"Well thought out platform and script, with excellent customer service and support."

Opmerkingen: It enables myself and clients to easily perform text & voice broadcast marketing.

Pluspunten: This software is packaged very well and written perfectly. Josh Vallera really covered everything when developing this software, and making it a SaaS product.

Minpunten: Only recommendation I would give would be to add a customization doc to the script documentation for the package 4 purchase. I've had a little trouble finding certain pages when trying to customize but the HelpDesk support has been fantastic and super responsive.

• Beoordeeld op 11-9-2017
Justyn B.
Producer
  • Beoordeeld op 21-7-2017

"Great software platform at an excellent price!"

Pluspunten: So many things I love about UltraSMSScript. It has a ton of features, I find it very easy to use, but probably the best thing I like about it is the 2 way sms chat feature which now allows us to chat directly with our customers. Such a great tool!

Minpunten: Honestly, the only thing I can think of is I got hung up on the installation. I'm not that technical, so there were a couple steps I didn't know how to do, but they offer free installation anyway, so I took advantage of that.

• Beoordeeld op 21-7-2017
Richard B.
  • Beoordeeld op 19-8-2020

"Amazing Value At All Price Levels"

Opmerkingen: Great experience. Customer support is very responsive.

Pluspunten: Easy setup, well made and intuitive user interface, feature-rich, and easy to upgrade. Very powerful dashboard with useful indicators. Built for real people and not just developers.

Minpunten: Nothing. Software has everything we need plus more

• Beoordeeld op 19-8-2020
Scott B.
  • Beoordeeld op 21-6-2017

"By purchasing this software, I have positioned my company to reach clients on a global scale."

Pluspunten: This software is highly functional and Customer support representative and his support team are more than helpful. I highly recommend this product!

Minpunten: Not having reseller functionality can put a damper on the growth potential of marketing agencies looking to partner with others.

van UltraSMSScript op 22-6-2017

Thanks for the review! We are always improving the platform and adding reseller functionality is something we plan to incorporate in the future.

• Beoordeeld op 21-6-2017