Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Podium

Klanten zijn je beste vorm van marketing. Ontvang meer reviews en houd het gemakkelijk voor klanten met tekst vanaf één gecentraliseerd dashboard.

Meer informatie over Podium

I was very pleased with the results after the first couple months. It easily integrated with our point of sale system and ALL of our staff used the link to request feedback from our customers.

Inability to interface with Facebook for payments.

Beoordelingen van Podium

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,9

Podium heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 500 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Podium eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (500)

Kevin
Kevin
VP of Marketing in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Love it but don't always love paying for it!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's really good. I'm a big fan of feeling valued as a customer, and I don't feel valued, I feel like a number. I rarely get check-ins from the company. On top of that, I think the ability to get reviews could be a little better. Our customers just don't really react when we ask them for the review. They are always willing, but then seem to have some difficulty completing the process.

The ease of use is great, I love taking the conversation from the website to texting, and it's great for that. It also makes it pretty easy to request reviews, and so that is great.

It feels really expensive to me. At this point I might be able to get similar functionality for significantly less money, but nonetheless, because we've made the investment in it and trained our team on it, I selfishly don't want to have to deplore another program and do another batch of training.

H David
Installed Sales Manager in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers

Wish we never left!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We previously used Podium and we switched to a less expensive option. Well, you get what you pay for. Podium is a far better product. Reviews increase, we get paid faster using card readers or text to pay. Excellent customer service!

Podium works so well. Easy to communicate with customers, request reviews and get payments either at the jobsite or from the office.

Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing.

Devon
Sales Associate in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Podium Review

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Easy to use and was very useful to determine which rep was dealing with who.

Price was definetely not a good aspect of this product

Julie Anna
Julie Anna
Marketing Manager in VS
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Very Difficult to Get Any Support or Help

2,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: If you like help, talking to a real human, and to get what you actually pay for- I would avoid. I personally don't like this platform and would like to switch to Birdeye or something else.

It's good for getting customer reviews (sometimes) and has lots of features

They throw you to the wolves. You have to get everything figured out yourself. Communication is a huge issue. We had a manager leave at our company and they continued sending emails to her email address for a year and a half! Despite me contacting support and calling in, saying I am the main point of contact. They were sending emails to a non existent inbox. Half of the things we were paying for did not work. Things weren't set up, and nobody told us, or how to do it. Today I got a 16 step instructions document from a rep, with no help. Sometimes it takes a week to hear back from anyone.

Atendi
IT Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

My Expereince With Podium

5,0 3 maanden geleden

It comes wit SMS marketing and mass messaging capabilities It supports live chat and makes meeting customer satisfaction easy It makes handling customer experience easy

Podium has really helped and no issues yet.

Audra
Director in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

More interested in getting paid

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Not great. I’m sure it’s the right fit for a large company with deep pockets and the need for a bunch of bells and whistles, but we are not that.

I chose the platform because I thought it was the only real option to replace ZipWhip which ends service in December. They were listed as a recommended vendor.

The people. They started out great, but at the onset I told them that most of the features they offered we wouldn’t use. And they didn’t have a Chrome extension, which we used a lot. But we needed a new text service as ours was going away. The cost was about 3x what I was paying and that was for the lowest level of service and they lock you in to a contract for a year. But I didn’t know of another option.I found Text Request, which is almost ZipWhip exactly, less than 48 hours after I signed their contract. I was transparent with them about Text Request really meeting our needs and price point perfectly and we weren’t paying for a bunch of features we wouldn’t use just to get texting. I asked to cancel before we even onboarded. They declined and said someone from legal would reach out. No one from legal reached out. They offered to move me to a more basic plan with a lower price point which, as I felt locked in, was willing to look at after I got back from vacation. Upon my return from vacation I reached out twice but that was the last I heard from [sensitive content hidden]. Out of the blue I got an email from another person at Podium cancelling my account. It just felt like a yucky experience overall. It felt like they are more interested in getting paid than making sure the platform is the right fit for their customers.

Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Podium--Reliable and Easy to Use

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As explained, I have been a Podium customer for quite a while. My company actually dropped Podium for a hot minute and used a program called Swell. The employees and I complained so much about the glitch issues of Swell that our company returned to Podium. That's not to say Podium is "glitch-free," but it far outways the issues we had with Swell. I will note that something has changed with Podium's customer service. When I first began using Podium, the customer service chats almost felt like you were talking to a friendly developer, eager to help. Now the customer service help feels like I'm chatting with overworked, underpaid, and uninterested grumpy teenagers.

Podium is incredibly user-friendly. Our store has a wide range of computer knowledge--from advanced to those who struggle to find the back button. Podium has been a good fit for all levels.

I'm not a fan of pulling the photos from my photo album or seeing that the pictures I take through the app are stored in my phone's photo album. I take many photos of products for customers and am very busy, so I often forget that they are there. I've used Podium for so long that when I look back at my years of personal photos I still find a picture of some random product that I forgot to delete.

Gregg
Gregg
Marketing in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Podium Rocks & The Product Works

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They are amazing and I am looking forward to see where the product will go in the future.

It is easy to use, easy to train people, and it works to get customer reviews in the right place on the internet. Google reviews are king and the Podium works great with Google Reviews.

The customer support could be better and more knowledgeable. The company is growing fast and they have a lot of new people who do not know the product.

Sam
Service Advisor in VS

Podium Review

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: In less than 1 month, Podium has helped grow communications with customers and provided positive feedback for the business. It is the only program that has helped grow the positive reviews in my workplace.

Podium is a great and effective program that allows you to effectively communicate with customers, receive feedback from them, and get reports on your communication. I would highly recommend it to anyone in customer service.

I have not used the program long enough to have anything I really dislike. From what I have seen, I already like it more than the program I switched from!

Christine
Office Manager in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Podium not worth the money

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Not great and we were happy to get out of the contract.

Introduced us to the potential of automating our review process. Helped with automating website conversations

The customer service - no way to talk to a real person The price - to much for what it did

Erik
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

"We wish we could do more to help, but this really is as far as we can go."

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Podium will use that 1-yr agreement you sign against you no matter how many issues you have with their services. They will ignore you, say they've cancelled services with the same template email over and over again, and yet your credit card will still be charged each month. We hope that everyone takes pause when signing that 1-year contract with Podium. We wish we had taken pause before signing up.

When the software works, it really is a nice system. Our issue is that the software never worked. My employees had consistent issues with messages not showing up in the inbox or not receiving notifications when new messages came in. I myself did not receive a single notification for a new message for over a month, and it was still not fixed by the time we finally decided we had enough and switched to another system. I also had to reach out to them weekly to see if my issues have been figured out because they will never reach back out to you about the issues you're having.

Trying to cancel with Podium is the worst experience we've ever had with a company. My partner had to pretend to be a new client prospect to get Podium to help us because they will dodge and outright ignore correspondences about cancelling service. They've admitted their issues, told us they are letting us out of the 1-yr contract, yet they are still charging our credit card each month. We have finally had to take the issue up with our credit card company.

Van
owner in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Podium has been a game changer

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Podium has been great both for communicating with customers and for generating more reviews. I would highly recommend!

I love the texting capabilities with podium. When a customer signs up for an appointment with my booking software (Acuity) they get a text from a real phone number that they can respond to. Other services send a text from a number that does not accept responses. This has by far been the best feature with podium for my business.

Getting the initial integration setup was a bit more complicated than I would expect, but once the integration was setup it has been smooth sailing.

Kat
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

This company is a scam!

1,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Absolutely the worst experience I’ve ever done with any company in my 15 years of business.

There’s absolutely no produce company. Other than the fact that they’re very good liars. They con you into signing up under false pretenses. They have zero communication. The only reason they have good reviews is because you can’t write -ones on any other social media accounts and I’d like to know where the reading five star reviews on Google when there’s no Google review to be found.

Yes, they are absolutely a con! They lied and misrepresented their business and strategies to me overcharged me. I had to dispute with my credit card company through several months, and now I’m being harassed by them for an outstanding bill of a month and a half of service that I never received. I’ve requested to speak to people and above positions with no luck and now I’m gonna have to have my attorney get involved. Do not do any business with this company.

Rick
Attorney in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Passable software. Terrible management.

3,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Product was okay but ultimately was not comprehensive enough to fit our needs for the price. Their client management was terrible with constant turnover and empty promises. It feels like they need to trap customers instead of providing a quality product at a price that would make me want to stay with them after 3 years. I can handle pricing disagreement but refuse to work with a dishonest company. It says something when you need to trap customers instead of having them want you like we do with our many other service providers.

All in one interface, mostly seamless communication portal, partial functionality standalone app.

Tried to trap us in contract - acknowledged cancellation and then proceeded to continue billing and pretend as if there was no cancellation. Ran through 5-6 “reps” consulting with their “team” who mostly promised fixes and then left the company before resolution.

Robert
Sportartikelen, 11-50 werknemers

Anti Gun Business

1,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Never gives you the same rep, they constantly change people you talk to, customer service never follows up on anything, and they change their policies even though you have been paying for their services.

The program worked great and did it's job as advertised

This company is anti-gun. They suddenly changed this policy after 2 years of use and now we have to find another company to offer these service. They gave us 1 week to get off their platform with no notice of the change in their policy, or retro active support since we have been using their product for years.Would not recommend a company that will just kick you off with the level of integration this company has with your systems.

Kaity
Marketing Director in VS

So easy to use!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Without Podium it was difficult for us to get reviews and maintain a high rating. Since we starting using the platform we're up nearly a thousand reviews. The Facebook messaging integration has been great too since we don't need to give everyone access to our Facebook page.

The software is so easy to use that we have just about everyone in our dealership using it. A quick walkthrough was all our least tech savvy people needed to be able to use it. Since starting with Podium our overall Google rating has jumped up to 4.7 and we have nearly 1500 reviews.

Occasionally the tagging feature is a little wonky. For example one of our employees has the same first name as the company so he is tagged in every review that mentions the company by name.

Kate
Director of Operations in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Great platform for easing customer communications

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience with the set up, customer service, and the results we have seen from acquiring more customer reviews.

This program allows our customers to contact us via text and vice versa, which is increasing the preferred method of communication for our clientele. It allows us to store communications, assign conversations to employees, and ask homeowners for reviews on social media. The review request feature seamlessly links to our preferred review methods, so there is little effort needed on behalf of the homeowners. We have increased the number of reviews on our Google page by 100% since using Podium.

There is not currently the ability to create private conversations between staff and outside parties, it would be nice to have ways to separate conversations by department, with options to reassign by an administrator.

Kristina
Office Manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Fantastic Software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with Podium has been great. We've used three different review platforms and this one is unique in that we can also chat with our customers via text, which

I love the ability to customize templates so that we can reach out to and respond to customers in a personalized, however unified voice, no matter who in the office is responding. Requesting reviews is just a click away as well, and customers are able to choose where they would like to leave a review, which our customers truly appreciate.

I wish the integration with Service Titan allowed more information to be pulled into the reporting of review requests, and the ability to push information back into Service Titan, however if using this as a standalone option is works great.

Paul
President in VS
Milieudiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Poor customer service for a company that solicits reviews

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: What kind of company's customer retention plan is "you can cancel the contract, your on the hook for a year" with no attempt what so ever to handle the customers concern...It blows my mind.

The promise was to promote more google reviews by allowing field technicians to solicit a review in the field.

When I tried to cancel because we were getting posts from all over the USA well we only service South Jersey became a waste of time. Few posts were from our area. When I tried to leave they told me I'm locked in for a year...I can't cancel. Did I get a customer service rep call to ask how they could improve the service or our experience with the service, nothing.

MM
Brand Marketing Manager in VS
Meubels, 11-50 werknemers

Great Service but Constant Turn-over in Account Management, Issues with Integration

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've had multiple customer experience issues that have caused frustration. Our account has been managed by at least four different people over time. This makes it challenging when issues do come up... we don't know who to reach out to. It can take days for a rep to respond to correct an issue. Additionally, it feels like an overpriced service since our integrations don't even work. No discount was provided after they couldn't integrate to our POS system which means we have to send out review requests manually. It's not ideal, wish they would compensate us for their limited functionality.

I appreciate the simplicity of it's functionality to reach customers directly and collect reviews.

I dislike that the integration for the version of Profit that we operate is not functional. We have to send out reviews manually, which can be a hassle.

Maggie
Communications Specialist in VS
Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers

Podium: The Best Out There

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Podium is a fantastic product and they’re doing it right. They make everything easy and make sure you understand all you can do with their software.

Podium is the best review software I’ve come across. They make it so easy to request, monitor and respond to reviews. We have it set up for review requests for texts and for Facebook reviews to come through. It helps keep reviews in one place and track. They also have the greatest customer service and are incredibly helpful.

Something I would like the least is the amount of time it has taken for us to set up a new branch. It’s been a week or two yet we’re having minor issues. It would be a major issue if our reps weren’t nice but they make it easy and we know they’re doing everything they can.

owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Trapped by Auto-renew contract

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The product is expensive. Works as expected. Customer Service is not great.

We use it for communicating with our patients and our office.

It is very expensive. I have had it for three years and found out that every year the contract auto renews. I am not stuck paying for NO customer service and constant sales calls for another 11 months. I wish I went with a company that still has a heart. The only way to talk to them is through reviews!

Dana
Brand Ambassador in VS
Bouw, 501-1.000 werknemers

Good Software, lacking customer service

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: After my contract was up, I switched to Birdeye which was cheaper. Birdeye said I would get everything Podium offered for $100 per month less. Well, I didn't get the competitive they promised me, but I love their automated posts for a 4 star and above rating.

I liked the ease of templates and that it works with lots of CRMs

Customer service. Had lots of issues that took forever because customer service was so bad.

Nancy
President in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Hope they improve the product

2,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Customer Service was unsupportive

Tracking of leads and communication optins

Good ideas but not up to the test. The product did not work and you at boxed in to a year contract and had to go up the chain of supervisors to get released.

Bird
Sales in VS

I Use This Every Day

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Podium daily. It helps me organize customers, keep communication lines open, and allows me to communicate easily and effectively without the need to hand off my personal number. I've basically closed and completed deals using Podium! It's an invaluable tool.

I love using Podium for work texts! I don't have to hand out my personal phone number so I feel a lot safer. I also use this every day! Get out information, talk about appointments, arrange deals. I keep the app on my phone so I can take work home when I need to.

Learning some of the features, like "open" v "closed" conversations, and the minimalistic design used to mark a message as such, is small and not intuitive. Once I learned, however, it all made sense. Maybe a switch design or something similar would be more intuitive.