Over Podium

Klanten zijn je beste vorm van marketing. Ontvang meer reviews en houd het gemakkelijk voor klanten met tekst vanaf één gecentraliseerd dashboard.

Meer informatie over Podium

Helps me make more money at the deslership as it gets my name out there on many platforms.

Inability to interface with Facebook for payments.

Beoordelingen van Podium

Waar voor je geld
4,0

Podium heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 445 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Podium eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (445)

Gregg
Gregg
Marketing in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Podium Rocks & The Product Works

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They are amazing and I am looking forward to see where the product will go in the future.

It is easy to use, easy to train people, and it works to get customer reviews in the right place on the internet. Google reviews are king and the Podium works great with Google Reviews.

The customer support could be better and more knowledgeable. The company is growing fast and they have a lot of new people who do not know the product.

Kevin
Kevin
VP of Marketing in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Love it but don't always love paying for it!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's really good. I'm a big fan of feeling valued as a customer, and I don't feel valued, I feel like a number. I rarely get check-ins from the company. On top of that, I think the ability to get reviews could be a little better. Our customers just don't really react when we ask them for the review. They are always willing, but then seem to have some difficulty completing the process.

The ease of use is great, I love taking the conversation from the website to texting, and it's great for that. It also makes it pretty easy to request reviews, and so that is great.

It feels really expensive to me. At this point I might be able to get similar functionality for significantly less money, but nonetheless, because we've made the investment in it and trained our team on it, I selfishly don't want to have to deplore another program and do another batch of training.

Josh
COO in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Overall pleased with Podium

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have had a positive experience with Podium

Podium helps us track our Google reviews, collect payments, and communicate with customers

The support from the company is sometimes very slow. They also sometimes do not have answers to my questions and do not care to help me find a solution.

Mark
Owner in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Glitchy and poor customer service

3,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Crummy customer service, and glitchy software that requires customer service.

Makes it easy to communicate with customers

Customer service is very sub-par. Its difficult to resolve simple issues.

Leah
Admin Assistant in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

We were pleased with Podium

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We were pleased with the Podium texting feature that patients could communicate in this form and begin a chat from our website or on their own. This was the first time we implemented this feature to our office. Rarely did we need support from Podium but the customer care was great!

Being able to offer texting as an office feature for the first time was beneficial to our practice. Having a mobile app or being able to use it on the computer during office hours was beneficial.

We wishes Podium offered more features during our time. However, podium opened the door to us for texting and became a huge impact in our office for the 1-2 years we had it.

Tiffany
Operations Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

If you aren't using Podium, what are you waiting for?

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The podium has been instrumental in the overall growth of our company. From google reviews to sales, to collections, Podium has been part of the experience every step of the way. Also as we were growing Podium was also growing and their innovations consistently kept the fire in us to push ourselves beyond our own limits and become the paperless, and digital company that we are today :)

What I like most about Podium is its ease of not only use but training anybody new. We are a growing company hiring annually now more and more and Podium is by far the easiest trained software that we use. It's not only self-efficient but training is clean, straight-forward, and it's beyond user-friendly.

There are at this stage in the game a lot of add on's that you can certainly do with Podium. It goes from a very low cost to mid-range cost quickly as you realize you really do need and want all the bells and whistles that Podium can offer. It's not so much that it is a negative, but it does become a challenge sometimes when having to pitch a wonderful new feature of Podium to your decision-makers when the words "and it cost ---- extra" comes into play.

Jennie
Jennie
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Interesting mesh of a review and communication service

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Originally, I was looking for a reputation management service, but turns out, that's our least used feature for Podium. Instead, we've really been using Podium as a communication tool for our loan officers and new leads. I like that everything is done through SMS and allows our LOs to call the lead right away.
Our business is closed mainly through phone, so Podium works well for us. However, I don't recommend for all industries.

-Chats with customers are through texts -Different sales agents can answer, and there is no limit to how many sales agents are allowed on 1 account

-Does not integrate to our CRM tool (Hubspot) -Not really using the review portion of Podium -No automatic chatbot integration

Diego
Practice Director in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Where are your reviews live - Podium

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Keep track of reviews left by patients and reply to them in a timely manner. The responses would show up on our Google page within a day.

Podium is a great product to use if customer engagement and feedback response is a top priority for your business. You are able to see all the reviews that people leave, whether on Google or Facebook. I received a weekly email report which would detail how many reviews were received for the week. There is an option to send out a text campaign to all number in your system, this is a great option to promote an event. Also, if your business has different locations, Podium allows you to manage them separately.

Nothing negative to say about podium, but a mobile app would be a great addition.

Jacob
Tradesman in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Podium

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Fair to pretty good

Ease of usage and development how similar and easy it was

Some was confusing and working for others

Julienne
EA in Filipijnen
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Podium Review

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: its been great, been recommending it to other business owners.

Easy to use and monitor on their platform. Also helps for the website.

limited customizations and placement on website

Amanda
Insurance Claims Manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Podium is an absolute small business must have!!

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our company's customer service has far exceeded expectations since implementing Podium. It has helped give our customers a way to reach us literally 24/7. It has helped get our company reviews up 1000%. It has also helped communications between our employees.

Podium is AWESOME!! We use it daily to text with our customers who love to communicate via text messages. With every employee having it up throughout the day any one of us can quickly respond to our customers texts and if it's after hours you can set an automatic reply text message that says we are not open at this time so they know someone will get back with them ASAP. It makes it so much easier texting on the PC than on your phone and it uses your company's phone number so you can just tell your customers to call OR text our number. For those who do prefer using their phone to text, Podium has an app that is absolutely awesome too! You will get push notifications on your phone whenever a customer texts or notifications for anything else in the app. You can send customer links and photos easily with Podium. Another great tool is you can direct message or have group chats with your coworkers in Podium. Podium has helped us tremendously with our company reviews too!! Allowing us to set up templates that text our customers once their project is completed asking them to rate us on a scale of 1-10 and texting them links to where they can leave a review online if they wish too. I know Podium also has a function where you can send an invoice amount text to your customers and have them pay via that link but we have not used this feature yet. Podium is awesome and has definitely made operations A LOT easier for our company.

There isn't really anything we don't like about Podium!

Kaitlin
Social Media Analyst in VS

All In One Place!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have really enjoyed using Podium and feel that it has been well worth the investment. We have looked at other forms of software that are similar but we continue to feel confident in Podium because of the variety of services that they offer. It has been awesome that our young tech savvy employees are comfortable with this software but that it is easy enough for our older employees to use as well. I am sure that we will continue to use podium for years to come!

I love that all of our messaging either from different social media sites or from our own website comes to one location! It is really nice that all of our employees have access to this site and because of that, we are able to reply very quickly to messages that come in. I also like that our reviews show up here and we are able to respond to them through the Podium platform rather than needing to go to Google, Facebook, Yelp etc. to find the reviews.

I wish that somehow we were able to consolidate the review notifications so that if we invite someone to review us on google and they write a review, we don't get two separate messages/notifications about it.

Troy
Marketing Manager in Australië
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Very good at what it does

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I'm very pleased with Podium. Despite the few shortcomings it alowed us to acheive our goals in a relatively short time frame and within budget.

The ability to send Google review requests directly to customers via SMS was amazing. It was exactly what we needed to get our review score up to, and past, our target score within the space of only a few months. The interface is incredibly user friendly and managing teams is about as simple as it gets.

I found that a lot of the time it wouldn't correctly tag who within our team was resposible for receiving reviews. There's also no ability to customise reports. It owuld be great if there could also be more integrations with additional review platforms, as we were stuck with only being able to provide the option for Google reviews as we don't accept Facebook Reviews. This caused us to miss a few reviews as customers didn't have Google accounts.

Callie
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Essential to business amid COVID-19

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were looking at switching to another product simply due to the expense of Podium. After reaching out Podium had no trouble dropping our price about 33%- why not just give us a more competitive price from the get go?

I love how easy it is to answer quick questions that cut down on phone calls to the office. I also can't overstate how helpful the review request templates are for quick texting!

The mobile app is very flawed. Messages are missed or just not seen, even when I know what I'm looking for. Podium is absolutely a desktop experience from the management side.

Brittney
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Everything in one place

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Have had a great experience. Set up and add-ons are easy. Easy to use.

One place, multiple platforms combine. Appointment Center Reps do not need to check multiple dashboards, log in to multiple sites. It is all very transparent who sent what, saw what, etc. There are sites that are cheaper but we like the simplicity of this one. We can text customers and employee, create templates for consistent messaging, request reviews, NPS, all in one place. We know there are additional products available such as payments on Podium that we choose not to use. There is more that can be done with it than we need.

It is not the cheapest platform for what we are doing but it is comfortable and does a great job. Would be interested to see group, mass messaging, and schedule messaging.

Sales and Finance Manager in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent chat software with review integration

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Podium allows us to connect with shoppers as they are browsing the site to answer questions immediately and secure more deals.

The review integration with facebook and google is excellent. We are able to send review invitations via text and respond to them within the app. We can also assign them to the various salespeople who actually worked the deal so they can respond accordingly. We also have podium on our homepage to engage with browsing customers and answer any questions they may have.

It doesn't integrate with some of our third party advertising sources like other options do. Sometimes there are glitches with the software and messages do not send properly.

Tammy
Client Advisor in VS

Need some features

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It isn't bad product. I would like the change above, as well as I will periodically stop getting notifications on my cell phone, so I miss messages as well. Same with the desktop option. Sometimes, replies will not pop up in the lower corner of screen. So I will constantly switch to see if anyone responds.

Ease of use. Very easy to slip in and send a message. I also like the integration with our CRM software

Cannot sent to multiple people. For example, there are times when I need to send a message to husband and wife. I can't do that via podium, so I am forced to go tot my cell phone, which is not ideal for my job title.

Steve
Sales Manager in VS
Meubels, 11-50 werknemers

Connectivity at its finest...

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Podium has really enhanced our online presence with customers. They're seemingly more willing to send a text-based message as opposed to calling. With the current COVID-climate, we've really seen an increase in messages forwarded via this service. It also allows our associates to more easily stay in touch with their clients, even if they're out-of-the-office.

Simply put, the ease of use. Podium allows us to communicate with our customers across various platforms, while being able to send pictures and forward hyperlinks. It's truly a versatile program that continues to serve us well.

There are the occasional glitches - infrequently, we won't receive email notifications of Podium inquiries. As we typically have the software up and running at all times, this sporadic issue can be minimized.

JOSH
COLLISION CONSULTANT in VS
Automotive, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Program!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I appreciate how easy it is to navigate through the different pages and separate my message boards from my coworkers. The program is fast and efficient and I have not experienced any issues.

On a rare occasion, customers have reported that they were unable to open links sent through podium. It is my belief that this was likely user error on their end as I have not experienced this issue.

Van
owner in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Podium has been a game changer

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Podium has been great both for communicating with customers and for generating more reviews. I would highly recommend!

I love the texting capabilities with podium. When a customer signs up for an appointment with my booking software (Acuity) they get a text from a real phone number that they can respond to. Other services send a text from a number that does not accept responses. This has by far been the best feature with podium for my business.

Getting the initial integration setup was a bit more complicated than I would expect, but once the integration was setup it has been smooth sailing.

Gjenes
Marketing Specialist in VS
Medische apparatuur, 51-200 werknemers

Tracking Reviews Can Be Easy

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Being able to easily track and report the teams stats on sending/collecting reviews. Easy platform for our team and our customers.

What I like most about Podium is the ability to add each representative so that they can send out invites to the customers they speak to. I like this feature because as a Marketing Specialist, I'm not on the phone with customers - they are. They can easily plug in their phone number or email address and the customer will receive the invite! They simply click the link and leave us a review. It makes it easy for not just the team, but the customers as well. That is very important to us.

The inability to get access ALL analytical results on the dashboard. You get some of the info, but in order to look at everything, I have to generate different reports from the platform and look at it in a spreadsheet. This is probably the most annoying and inconvenient part of using this platform. It has the ability to filter and look at stats for some things and other things, its not there.

Kaity
Marketing Director in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

So easy to use!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Without Podium it was difficult for us to get reviews and maintain a high rating. Since we starting using the platform we're up nearly a thousand reviews. The Facebook messaging integration has been great too since we don't need to give everyone access to our Facebook page.

The software is so easy to use that we have just about everyone in our dealership using it. A quick walkthrough was all our least tech savvy people needed to be able to use it. Since starting with Podium our overall Google rating has jumped up to 4.7 and we have nearly 1500 reviews.

Occasionally the tagging feature is a little wonky. For example one of our employees has the same first name as the company so he is tagged in every review that mentions the company by name.

Isabella
Isabella
Project Analyst in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

A more complete view of your customers' opinions about your services.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use this software to manage all the interactions that we carry out with each of the clients that we have at our disposal, both the powerful ones, with more daily purchases of the products we make, and the most loyal ones that in the same way carry out and request operations , of the services we offer, mentioning that this system allows us to track the comments that are made, on multiple different platforms, giving immediate notifications, to respond to the reviews directly, in a very fast way, and to offer a warm and surprising service.

What I like the most about this software is that it allows to carry out all its functionalities from a single panel, which is one of the qualities that I like the most because we can carry out the work within this platform in an extremely easy, without adverse or disastrous complications, mentioning that it allows you to automatically track the reviews of the products you make, or the services offered by an organization, in order to respond very quickly, on the comments made by each of the registered users to the business platforms maintained by each of these establishments.

One of the most notable difficulties about this software is its price, mentioning that it is very broad and expensive when we address economic issues, this can be a significant problem, because most organizations, called small , they can't afford to pay these high monetary costs, not to mention that they should integrate better combined reports for the multiple customer locations they interact with frequently.

Mike
Internet/BDC/Digital Manager in VS
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers

A product that works.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The staff is great and very responsive. Really like the interface and ease of use of the system.

There’s a lot of companies out there that have products for our digits age but I’ve found one in Podium that is useful. I do all reputation management for the Automotive group I work for and it’s incredibly easy to manager because of Podium. I can connect with all customers from all my stores without needing to have multiple logins and with the easy of a click of a button to switch between stores. Lots of other benefits but this is the one I love most. We want to be in direct contact with all our customers and this tool makes it easy.

I can’t really think of something I don’t like. The only thing I would think to improve it as a tool that would offer more to the customer is change from automated responses to Facebook messages to a team that handles incoming messages.

Marina
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers

Been with Podium through many changes and additions

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall positive because of the headway we have made on public reviews.

The cost is inexpensive and it really does help get reviews

As new additions and upgrades are coming, it feels like reviews has gone on the back burner. Like everything else is more important. In fact, when another dealer of ours signed up, the reviews shows up as an "add on" for invoicing when this used to be the focus. So, it has also gotten way more expensive over the years. Additions also seem to influence functionality of review aspect on dashboard and things "break" more often. Also, I think that support doesn't work weekends from when we had an issue and I had to call that I wash I got.