Over TeamMood

Medewerkersbetrokkenheidssoftware voor bedrijven die het welzijn van teams helpt volgen via analyses, feedbackoefeningen, enz.

Meer informatie over TeamMood

User friendly as Apple, we don't need handbook. Fast implementation to processes.

Beoordelingen van TeamMood

4,9
4,9
Waar voor je geld

TeamMood heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 86 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je TeamMood eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (86)

Taavi
Taavi
IT Business Relationship Manager in VK
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Another angle to workforce mental health

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: View of teams' feelings during period of organisational restructure. We used it across five teams from 7-60 people and were able to spot trends highlighting weaknesses in leadership and communication. Brits are far more candid when providing anonymous feedback and commentary about their feelings. To avoid singling out individuals we agreed (based on advice from developer) to have teams no smaller than 7 people. Where that was the case we merged at least two teams and levelled up in management. The main mistake was not to push it through right channels across the enterprise (1500 people) and integrate with other mental health tools under one dashboard. Perhaps next time...

Simple user interface, easy to set up and administer, reporting, graphs, optional anonymity, exporting results. Nudge rather than intrusion. Clear pricing structure with volume discounts. Single use app with API to integrate with other business tools.

* Note: the last time I used it was in spring '16 so things have probably progressed * Lack of social login / SSO with major platforms.

Paul
Paul
Operations Director in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Great for Team Happiness

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I sought this package to maintain engagement during Covid-19 and I also wanted to overtly look into how to understand how happy and motivated by team are. I have really enjoyed the experience and our team will continue to use moving forward even when we come out of the crisis. It is great to have this alternative way to interact with teams and to gain an understanding of what and how they are feeling - the insights we are getting, and the problems we are solving were latent during our normal working methods. I am pleased to use a management method that can help me dig deeper into the workings of teams and individuals in order to keep teams engaged, increase motivation, and enhance my team's experience of work!

Very easy to use, easy to set up and easy to administer! If you are looking at ways to keep teams engaged and to look at trends in happiness then I highly recommend this package. I have found also that it is a great repository for random thoughts and questions - the type which would not normally be raised / addressed during normal work.

perhaps some additional analytical dashboards could be introduced to dig deeper into usage trends, engagement trends, language trends.

Pierre
SLM in Frankrijk
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Good idea but need to expand the number of functionalities

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Very easy to use and set up Support team very responsive

I'm missing the possibility to choose between quick questionnaire and something more comprehensive. Need some help and/or guidelines to interpret the datas.

Guillaume
Guillaume
Lead Agile Coach in Frankrijk
Bankwezen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Teammood : this should be mandatory for a Team !

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The first time we used Teammood was with a teams which work on digital products and was partially remote. We need to have some digital tool to give our mood.
After that, every one was interested by this practice like the simplicity of use of Teammood, and then usage grow up into our company !
And the Teammood's prodcut team is really nice !

With Teammood, I really appreciate the easy of use : 1 email (or message in Teams or Slack) per day and you can simply and anonymously give your mood and leave a comment (as you want) For whole team including the team leader or manager, everyone share really simply their mood and can engage continuous improvement discussions

There's nothing to say here. Teammood is really a nice product...

Kerri
Associate Director in VS
Biotechnologie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Easy Team Engagement/Check-ins

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Experience has been nothing but positive. The TeamMood group are always quick to respond when an issue arises and are proactive in reaching out for feedback.

The ease of setting up and logging daily moods for my team is excellent. It provides a great historical data base for review of team engagement, and when reviewed in more detail at our weekly team call spurs great conversation around what is impacting our ratings. On several occasions it has also targeted a great discussion on self-care/employee well-being, and reaching out for help when needed.

There really isn't much negative to say. Only comment I have so far is it would be nice to be able to look back at your prior moods logged to see your own personal trend over time in addition to the team views.

Senior Communications Team Leader in Nieuw-Zeeland
Public relations en communicatie, 201-500 werknemers

Helping Encourage Communication

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We think this tool is a great way to integrate wellbeing into our management style - both for myself as the team leader, but also enabling staff to better engage and empathize with one another.

The anonymous data, and more importantly the anonymous comments, meant that our team (who are quite introverted) had a place they could open up about issues and it be seen by everyone - not just the admin. We could respond to these comments in the system, which meant that some discussion could occur while still private. We think using TeamMood has also helped people to discuss how they feel and mention when things are getting difficult, as the conversation had been started. It was very easy to use and set up and affordable.

No negatives for us - it's a simple tool, but it does what we needed it to.

Thomas
Thomas
IT coaching & support team manager in Frankrijk
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 10.000+ werknemers

Simple yet very nice piece of software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Nice and fast way to monitor team mates, especially during this covid / working from home period :-)

Easy and very fast way to share team mates feeling on an everyday basis.

As a manager I would be happy to be able to configure a bit more the stats.

Sr. Customer Success Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great tool for keeping pulse on teams

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Easy and painless way for users to report on their day, view how others rater their days, and how it compares to an average day for the team. From a management perspective, this is a great way to keep a pulse on the team's health and overall sentiment.

Features are a bit simplistic and UI isn't as friendly as it could be, but that's simply an aesthetics observation.

Global Procurement Transformation Project Manager in Hongarije
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

My experience with TeamMood

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I find it beneficial that I can aggregate mood input & mood trends for my squad automatically. It helps to oversee when it is time to celebrate and identify problems, if any, early. Then during retrospective with the team we can celebrate! or discuss and understand more what is causing the poor morale.

This is a simple and quick efficiency and productivity tool for use with Iteration Managers/Managers. It is anonymous and optional which allows people to be more sincere about their feelings. It is an AGILE best practice- a mood marble tool that helps to assess the mood of a team easily so that problems can be identified and addressed early. The analytics are a tool for the team for continuous improvement.

Overall - None. Only one small thing, I remember when I first started to leverage the tool is, at sign on, I have to move off from the landing page into the Team settings on the upper right hand corner of the Tool.

Denitsa
Denitsa
Head of Data in Duitsland

Overwogen alternatieven:

Very helpful support for team management

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it and recommend it.

I like its ease of use, no distractions, transparency.

It would have been great to integrate it with a retro tool or an HR management tool.

Sebastian
Software Engineer in Duitsland
Mediaproductie, 11-50 werknemers

After looking for the best solution in an area with a lot of alternatives TeamMood was the best.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A channel for our colleagues to tell everyone about the problems, mood and feelings. A tool to measure how well is which team.

- Registration only needed for the admin, user do not need to register - Reliable, good looking with a lot of features - Open API - Easy to use

- Overview over all teams is missing - there is only one for every team - Weekly update as mail is missing - it would be great to engage all the users, as they don not have logins.

Bernie
Agile Coach in Australië
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

As a leader who cares about your team this is a great tool to understand them and help them improve.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A richer conversation with my teams where we can transparently discuss issues and how collectively improve things for us.

It highlights issues your team may be having. It can give you good indications of days they may be more impacted as it can clearly show you a trend.

Be able to export the graphs not only the data. I have to generate the graphs manually and it's a bit inconvenient.

Demetri
Manager in Canada
Verzekeringen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Good application for capturing team mood and fostering communication

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: insights into how people are feeling. Gives me the opportunity to spot an engagement issue and talk things out with team members before things get out of hand.

It's easy to use and it's pretty neat to see the team members actually using the comments as another way to share and communicate.

Reporting still needs a bit of work. In an enterprise environment where your stuck with an old version of IE there are some features that just don't work as nice as with a good browser.

Robert
Head of People in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent for "taking the team's temperature"

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience.

Ease of Use. Because the product is easy to use, people use it more regularly, allowing me to get data that is factual and timely.

None. TeamMood gets done what it needs to get done.

Jonathan
Head of Product Engineering in VK
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

A must have for any organisation that cares about its people

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Submitting a daily mood is very easy and the dashboards are clear, to the point, and we use them exactly as presented each month in our Townhalls to see how we're all collectively feeling.

None; it does exactly what it needs to do, any more features over and beyond are continuned icing on the cake.

Samantha
Agile Coach in Duitsland
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Very easy to use and team enjoyed it

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We wanted to be able to track our team moods

I liked the ease of use and the daily email. The anonymity is nice also when reporting mood and the ability to give context around the mood.

I liked mostly everything about this software. The only complaint would be there was once a free app and now I find it hard to justify the cost to be my manager. Also a nice feature to add would be the ability for the adminstrator to add notes to the diff days. For instance July 10 - (release happened that took long) or team found and solved a hard defect!

Christina
Scrum Master in Egypte
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

perfect for offshore teams

5,0 2 jaar geleden

It's perfect to monitor team feeling and feedback anonymously so they speak out freely. Helpful with offshore teams especially during covid to know who they are doing and how they feel. Helpful also in decision making to retain employees or adjust ur project plan if needed

Moderating it is somehow limited. As administrator I expect more easiness in adjusting errors without going back to TeamMood team.

Frankie
Customer Success Manager in VK
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Great simple software - does exactly what it says on the label!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great! I have recommended to peers who oversee teams.

It's super easy to use, set up, deploy, add people and the pricing was always clear. The guys behind the software are so helpful and always listen to ideas for improvement, even incorporating those into the tool as we were using it.

Nothing. We are actually no longer using this software because we moved to use another piece of software which had the functionality of Teammood built into it.

Patrick
Manager, Mission Initiatives in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

This has helped us improve our overall associate experience

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Improved associate experience.

TeamMood is easy to use and easy to see results by individual. It is easy to see daily results and the comments are helpful.

The inability to show an average response by team or as a whole.We need TeamMood to show results for both.

Training Specialist in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

I love KNOWING how my team is feeling

5,0 4 jaar geleden

It's so easy to use - a simple daily reminder and one-click to document your mood.

Nothing. The software does exactly what it is supposed to do.

Rene
Scrum Master in Nieuw-Zeeland
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

An excellent way of tracking your team's happiness.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Get an insight in the team's happiness. If the mood drops, you can investigate the causes. A happy team is a productive team. Team Mood helps with that.

Easy to use, little effort for the team members to enter their sentiment for the day, and to add comments if required. Reporting tool is great. We periodically go through the comments, and have a great time identifying who has written what. Fun team exercise.

The team like using it, so we can't think of anything at this point in time that could improve the tool.

Partner in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great barometer for judging the overall mood of the team

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I get an indication of how comfortable the team are with their workload and stress levels, as well as giving the team a quick means of voicing any concerns.

Teammood provides a quick and simple forum for members of the team to show how well, or otherwise, they're coping with their day to day tasks. It only takes a few seconds for them to have their say, and declaring their status uses tools (clicking a radio button in a web browser, adding a voluntary comment) they're comfortable with using.

Carlos
Director Transformación in Spanje
Verzekeringen, 10.000+ werknemers

Great experiencie

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think that it is a very good experience for my team, reinforce visual management for emotions little by little it is been a part of the day. Its a way to discover throught a funny way the real mood of our team

user friendly , clear, funny and and reinforce teambuilding feeling

probably filters to apply, but no important issues for the moment

CEO in VS

Great way to look back at the week

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ability to see how everyone feels over time!

I love that you can see how you and your team feel on a weekly/monthly basis and adjust as needed. Its amazing as you forget sometimes how hard or fun a week or two weeks ago was.

Not currently able to update the text that the email sends out. Would be nice to make it fit more of our culture but my team understands.

Nelson
Senior developer in Frankrijk
, 201-500 werknemers

Very helpful and non-obtrusive tool to monitor your team's mood.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Super easy to get teh team to use it (just a click on a link from an email)! The interface is clear and managing your teams is a breeze. Comments are more useful than what one may think.

For teams that iterate for say, 2 weeks sprints, it could be easier to follow the evolution of the team's mood over time.