Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over TeamMood

Medewerkersbetrokkenheidssoftware voor bedrijven die het welzijn van teams helpt volgen via analyses, feedbackoefeningen, enz.

Meer informatie over TeamMood

User friendly as Apple, we don't need handbook. Fast implementation to processes.

We are actually no longer using this software because we moved to use another piece of software which had the functionality of Teammood built into it.

Beoordelingen van TeamMood

4,9
4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

TeamMood heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 87 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je TeamMood eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (87)

Paul
Paul
Operations Director in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Great for Team Happiness

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I sought this package to maintain engagement during Covid-19 and I also wanted to overtly look into how to understand how happy and motivated by team are. I have really enjoyed the experience and our team will continue to use moving forward even when we come out of the crisis. It is great to have this alternative way to interact with teams and to gain an understanding of what and how they are feeling - the insights we are getting, and the problems we are solving were latent during our normal working methods. I am pleased to use a management method that can help me dig deeper into the workings of teams and individuals in order to keep teams engaged, increase motivation, and enhance my team's experience of work!

Very easy to use, easy to set up and easy to administer! If you are looking at ways to keep teams engaged and to look at trends in happiness then I highly recommend this package. I have found also that it is a great repository for random thoughts and questions - the type which would not normally be raised / addressed during normal work.

perhaps some additional analytical dashboards could be introduced to dig deeper into usage trends, engagement trends, language trends.

Josh
CEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Simple, awesome product that does exactly what it promises no more, no less.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Visibility into the emotional health of my team. And because it's not a manager-only dashboard, everyone gets that benefit, too. It serves as a pulse check, either validating what we know or giving helpful cues to think about what causes a change. While the core benefit is bringing first-person, quantifiable measurement to your team's mood, the qualitative insights (comments) give the context needed to move past assumptions (like, why was this a better/worse day than others, and how do we more/less of that thing).

It's so freaking simple. Because it requires just 2 clicks, it's an easy habit to form. While the insights are fairly simple, sometimes all you want is top-level, at-a-glance data. I love that the data is available for everyone in the org to see. We used to pull up TeamMood every retrospective we held (after a sprint), just to scan for areas of tension or celebration. It's very helpful directionally. (And great for introverts.) Importantly, their team listens. I once sent a 'meh, why not' type of product feedback and received a personal response from the founder within the day. The dashboard has improved quite a bit, the analytics and design are easy to understand. While pricing is always subject to change. We've had TM for nearly 2 years with no reason to let it go.

a) While it's easy to form a habit, it's easy to break, too. (I'm guilty of this.) When people forget, the data isn't as insightful when looking back for trends. An integration with Slack may help with a team like ours, though other apps do that already. b) As a small, co-located team of 10, we generally know how folks are feeling. This tool validates it. As more and more of us work remote (partially or fully), I think this will be a more important tool.

Pierre
SLM in Frankrijk
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Good idea but need to expand the number of functionalities

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Very easy to use and set up Support team very responsive

I'm missing the possibility to choose between quick questionnaire and something more comprehensive. Need some help and/or guidelines to interpret the datas.

Process Manager in Oostenrijk
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

A must-have for every company that values it's employees!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

First of all, the usability. It is so easy to use. Second, the support is just second to none. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always answers fast and helps to find an appropriate solution for everything. TeamMood also offers great transparency, as all the members can see all the results, it's not limited to the management. That builds a lot of trust in the employees to really use it. And furthermore everybody can contribute to make the organization a better place to work in. Still the voting is anonymous, which is an important factor to get to the truth of things. I introduced TeamMood in my previous company and just rolled it out in the new one. I would always recommend this tool heavily!

Actually there is just one thing. It would be great to be able to change the time for the Mood Email for a day of the week. For instance friday a lot of people leave earlier than on other days. If you could set an earlier time just for that day it would be great.

Reactie TeamMood

3 jaar geleden

Thanks David, you made my day!

Taavi
Taavi
IT Business Relationship Manager in VK
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Another angle to workforce mental health

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: View of teams' feelings during period of organisational restructure. We used it across five teams from 7-60 people and were able to spot trends highlighting weaknesses in leadership and communication. Brits are far more candid when providing anonymous feedback and commentary about their feelings. To avoid singling out individuals we agreed (based on advice from developer) to have teams no smaller than 7 people. Where that was the case we merged at least two teams and levelled up in management. The main mistake was not to push it through right channels across the enterprise (1500 people) and integrate with other mental health tools under one dashboard. Perhaps next time...

Simple user interface, easy to set up and administer, reporting, graphs, optional anonymity, exporting results. Nudge rather than intrusion. Clear pricing structure with volume discounts. Single use app with API to integrate with other business tools.

* Note: the last time I used it was in spring '16 so things have probably progressed * Lack of social login / SSO with major platforms.

Guillaume
Guillaume
Lead Agile Coach in Frankrijk
Bankwezen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Teammood : this should be mandatory for a Team !

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The first time we used Teammood was with a teams which work on digital products and was partially remote. We need to have some digital tool to give our mood.
After that, every one was interested by this practice like the simplicity of use of Teammood, and then usage grow up into our company !
And the Teammood's prodcut team is really nice !

With Teammood, I really appreciate the easy of use : 1 email (or message in Teams or Slack) per day and you can simply and anonymously give your mood and leave a comment (as you want) For whole team including the team leader or manager, everyone share really simply their mood and can engage continuous improvement discussions

There's nothing to say here. Teammood is really a nice product...

Public relations en communicatie, 201-500 werknemers

Helping Encourage Communication

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We think this tool is a great way to integrate wellbeing into our management style - both for myself as the team leader, but also enabling staff to better engage and empathize with one another.

The anonymous data, and more importantly the anonymous comments, meant that our team (who are quite introverted) had a place they could open up about issues and it be seen by everyone - not just the admin. We could respond to these comments in the system, which meant that some discussion could occur while still private. We think using TeamMood has also helped people to discuss how they feel and mention when things are getting difficult, as the conversation had been started. It was very easy to use and set up and affordable.

No negatives for us - it's a simple tool, but it does what we needed it to.

Thomas
Thomas
IT coaching & support team manager in Frankrijk
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 10.000+ werknemers

Simple yet very nice piece of software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Nice and fast way to monitor team mates, especially during this covid / working from home period :-)

Easy and very fast way to share team mates feeling on an everyday basis.

As a manager I would be happy to be able to configure a bit more the stats.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great tool for keeping pulse on teams

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Easy and painless way for users to report on their day, view how others rater their days, and how it compares to an average day for the team. From a management perspective, this is a great way to keep a pulse on the team's health and overall sentiment.

Features are a bit simplistic and UI isn't as friendly as it could be, but that's simply an aesthetics observation.

Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

My experience with TeamMood

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I find it beneficial that I can aggregate mood input & mood trends for my squad automatically. It helps to oversee when it is time to celebrate and identify problems, if any, early. Then during retrospective with the team we can celebrate! or discuss and understand more what is causing the poor morale.

This is a simple and quick efficiency and productivity tool for use with Iteration Managers/Managers. It is anonymous and optional which allows people to be more sincere about their feelings. It is an AGILE best practice- a mood marble tool that helps to assess the mood of a team easily so that problems can be identified and addressed early. The analytics are a tool for the team for continuous improvement.

Overall - None. Only one small thing, I remember when I first started to leverage the tool is, at sign on, I have to move off from the landing page into the Team settings on the upper right hand corner of the Tool.

Arnoud
Manager in Nederland
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 10.000+ werknemers

Great way to monitor the mood of my team in these difficult times

5,0 3 jaar geleden

For the users it is anonymous and very easy to use.

it starts a web-browser session. Ofcourse; it's the way it works. But on my old laptop this takes some time. And although it is not more than a second of 5, I feel myself impatiently waiting to continue my normal job. Terrible, that 5 seconds feels like ages sometimes; I feel ashamed about it. So...a very minor point it is.

Matthijs
Senior Product Owner in Nederland

Great tool to understand what's going on in your team. Gives insights you would never have without!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

- Allows Anonymous mood collection - Monitoring mood over time allows you to understand your team and colleagues. - Ease of use, 2 clicks per day

There isn't much wrong with this software. The only problem is that it is a paid service and sometimes difficult to convince traditional managers to invest in "soft metrics".

Gareth
Head of Safety, Health, Wellbeing & Security in VK

Simple but effective tool

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Gives the team a very quick and easy to access snapshot of the teams mood - where are we doing well, and where might we need to pay some attention.

Some of the analytics are limited, but being improved. Team Mood seem very open to working with you.

Camy
DG in Frankrijk
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers

Easy software that make a real change in management

Opmerkingen: Better team spririt! Better attractivity

First, the simplicity of the integration. You just need to add the email of your team to use the soft. Then, it is very easy to use. You just need one click per day. Finally, the fact that it is user oriented and not company oriented. That's pretty new!

The design of the daily email could be improved. Otherwise, the email could be more attractive and dynamic.

Samantha
Agile Coach in Duitsland
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Very easy to use and team enjoyed it

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We wanted to be able to track our team moods

I liked the ease of use and the daily email. The anonymity is nice also when reporting mood and the ability to give context around the mood.

I liked mostly everything about this software. The only complaint would be there was once a free app and now I find it hard to justify the cost to be my manager. Also a nice feature to add would be the ability for the adminstrator to add notes to the diff days. For instance July 10 - (release happened that took long) or team found and solved a hard defect!

Aurelie
Change Manager in Frankrijk
Managementconsulting, 10.000+ werknemers

User friendly team mood barometer

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are working on a complex and team mood helps us to share feedback between teams and domains when we don’t have the possibility to exchange on a daily basis. It also creates fun at the end of the day as it both signals it is time to finish work (or soon...) and some try to make funny jokes about what we experienced during the day.

Team mood helps capture feedback of a large team at the end of the day and share in real time and anonymously about what is going well or wrong :) It is easy to use and very rapid. You can’t miss any signal on when it is necessary to take some actions !

Maybe some new functionalities could be added to submit suggestions (suggestion box) or run some surveys on top of the daily and regular check that is available.

Tristan
Software Support Specialist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

TeamMood Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It really helps me know if my team mates are feeling okay, and gives us a way to communicate if we had a bad day without forcing us to talk about it. Plus, if someone does something nice for someone else, it'll usually be mentioned in that person's mood that day. Finally, it definitely proved people are happier when dogs visit the office!

It was an easy way to track how my colleagues were feeling, and provided a general idea of how my team and department were feeling. The anonymity helps people express their feelings more easily, it seems.

The fact that the notification to fill out the mood came after I had left work, but that is not on the software itself but our configuration.

Alex Edward
Chapter Lead - Scrum Masters in VK
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

A great tool that's even greater for remote working teams

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great support, simple tool and very valuable insight

Simplicity! It provides great insight with so little time investment from the user. It has been a huge source of insight and support to our squads

Nothing really.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

I love KNOWING how my team is feeling

5,0 5 jaar geleden

It's so easy to use - a simple daily reminder and one-click to document your mood.

Nothing. The software does exactly what it is supposed to do.

Partner in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great barometer for judging the overall mood of the team

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I get an indication of how comfortable the team are with their workload and stress levels, as well as giving the team a quick means of voicing any concerns.

Teammood provides a quick and simple forum for members of the team to show how well, or otherwise, they're coping with their day to day tasks. It only takes a few seconds for them to have their say, and declaring their status uses tools (clicking a radio button in a web browser, adding a voluntary comment) they're comfortable with using.

lee
Independent Authorising Manager in VK
Nutsbedrijven, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

IAB new team review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent idea from a team that looks to take on comments and challenges and improve things if needed.

Simple to use, helps me focus on up coming issues or trends. Give me a good overview of how my team and the company wider teams are feeling. Gives you a clear easy overview. I really like to new section where you can comment back on messages seen.

Could do with a few more features where maybe we could offer advice if needed or point people in the right direction.

Carlos
Director Transformación in Spanje
Verzekeringen, 10.000+ werknemers

Great experiencie

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think that it is a very good experience for my team, reinforce visual management for emotions little by little it is been a part of the day. Its a way to discover throught a funny way the real mood of our team

user friendly , clear, funny and and reinforce teambuilding feeling

probably filters to apply, but no important issues for the moment

maite
Project manager in Frankrijk

Very simple, nice and usefull application to collect team moods.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: fast, easy to use and fun!

Comments are very appreciated within my team, we use them as "highlights" to illustrate our daily mood. Statistical reports are easy to analyse with nice colors and presentation . Online chats are great if you need some help.

Some minor functionalities are not Internet Explorer compliant , that is the only "bad" point of this tool.

Anika
Scrum Master and Developer in Duitsland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Perfect Tool to manage a Scrum Team

4,0 6 jaar geleden

The best thing about Teammood is the well prepared analytics part. " Moods Distribution By Day" is my perfect helper to react quite fast if something in the team went wrong.

It is quite hard to check who didn't fill his or her daily mood in. So you need to look who wrote when his or her last mood and when he or she should wrote one.

Peter
Software Support Specialist, EMEA in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Much needed for any team

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Serves as an easy platform for team members to express themselves. It also does not disclose their identities. There's no rigid structure to responses; you're not boxed in a certain way.

No complaints, as of yet. It seems to tick all the boxes I'd expect of something this unique