OBS Studio reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over OBS Studio

Video-opnamesysteem dat online video-/audio-opnames, filters voor videobronnen, audiomixer en meer biedt.

Meer informatie over OBS Studio

377 reviews worden weergegeven

Ian A.
Head of Computer Services
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-10-2019

"Fantastic software for streaming"

Opmerkingen: As someone that has used OBS for many years, it is amazing to see how far it has come. With support for multiple streaming services, plus local recording (which we often use for creating user tutorials), it has been an amazing tool to use for streaming educational/informative content for work. With multiple scenes and sources setup and bound to keyboard shortcuts, I can quickly switch between them to ensure the viewer sees exactly what I need them to.

Pluspunten: Incredible number of features
Easy to setup and use
Support for many different streaming services
No costs involved

Minpunten: If you have little or no technical knowledge, you may require some help to get started as it can be a little confusing. This, however, is true of most streaming software.

• Beoordeeld op 4-10-2019
Giovanna D.
Homemaker / Self Employed
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 25-9-2019

"Reliable tool for recording and streaming!"

Opmerkingen: I have used OBS to successfully stream video gameplay with minimal to no latency or problems. I have also used OBS to record tutorials on how to use different software for work-related projects. Overall, it provided me with exactly what I was looking for.

Pluspunten: I downloaded OBS some years back when streaming was starting to kick off. I considered a handful of different streaming programs, but I keep coming back to this one. OBS works great because it is lightweight and powerful. It doesn't take up a lot of memory space, doesn't create lag or latency and the screen recording delay is minimal. If you are playing a game and streaming, it doesn't slow your FPS (frames per second) rate, and it works great with any decent computer set up out there. If you can run any of the popular games out there, you can run OBS. It works great with Twitch, and it being open sourced means it is a budding streamer's best friend. Simple tools let you manage your screen recordings along with sound, screen transitions, and a captioning option; while providing extra tools that help streamline your projects. With a tool kit that is practical and easy to understand, OBS excels at providing just what you want for your screen recording and streaming needs.

Minpunten: OBS isn't tailored to any specific use or website. It focuses on general use for streaming and/or screen recording. For this reason, it lacks some of the flash and bang that other streaming software may be able to provide. Although the tools are easy to understand, it's not as intuitive as other programs and may require a little time to learn, especially if you are not familiar with similar software.

• Beoordeeld op 25-9-2019
Christopher H.
Owner / Designer
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 28-5-2020

"The only screen recording app you need"

Opmerkingen: I am an artist and designer and have recorded many time lapse videos, as well as art process videos, wherein I record my screen. That is just scratching the surface too, you can take it so much further. Screen in screen, switching on the fly from one screen to another for live broadcasting, custom overlays and inserts, the list goes on and on! This software is free and incredible. I cannot recommend it enough!

Pluspunten: OBS Studio is amazing. First of all it's FREE. But quite honestly it is my go-to for screen recording over my built-in Quicktime screen recorder (on Mac) because of the versatility, quality control, ability to customize, and so many more features.

Minpunten: It can be complicated at first, but there are plenty of online tutorials and guides to get you up and running quickly.

• Beoordeeld op 28-5-2020
Jason H.
Worship and Arts Pastor
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019

"Free and relatively painless"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have found this program to be dependable. It runs every week, and I have not had to troubleshoot anything in the program in over a YEAR. That alone is commendable for a program that I run on a weekly basis. I run apple products that need more hands-on management than this program. The interface is not as sleek, but it gets the job done. Give me a little more control over audio and video syncing, and some transition effects, and I would be slamming the #5 stars across the board.

Pluspunten: IT IS FREE. May all of my complains and frustrations with this software be safely tucked under the umbrella of a customer who is pleased at the end of the day with a product that is reliable and costs him nothing. That is a miracle and I believe that it is getting easier and easier to use. I love the fact that once I have everything set up in the back end of the program, I can get going with one click. I use this program to record and live-stream our Sunday morning services at Church. On the off-chance that the wifi goes down or something, the ability to continue recording to an external drive has saved us on more than one occasion. It handles the basics such as screen sharing, adding logos, and even some basic audio input options very well. Overall, I am extremely pleased and it made the ability to live-stream in a church of 200 people affordable and attainable.

Minpunten: Set-up was a long process of educating myself with very little reward and no long-term application for the knowledge that I gained. There seems to be certain settings that you need to select for different types of streaming. Having to wade through numerous youtube videos in order to find what I needed specifically, was not fun. I would love for this software to develop presets for different purposes. Most all gamers tend to used the same presets with some variation depending on their individual internet speeds. Why not have a preset for gamers and another preset for bloggers, or live-streamers? I don't think it would take much and with a few basic questions, the program could do a lot of the heavy lifting that makes the back end of OBS a pain to work with.
Additionally the interface, while more intuitive than most open-source programs, does leave something to be desired. I often have to click through all of the setting options in order to find specific settings that need adjustment. Also, I have been running into issues with syncing external audio with the video during live streaming. The video buffer seems to be inconsistent, so the audio and video will start out synced and randomly get out of wack.

• Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019
Michael A.
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-4-2020

"OBS - The best way to stream or record for YouTube"

Opmerkingen: OBS has allowed our organization to enter the video streaming and recording arena. In a day where face-to-face interaction is limited by the government due to the COVID-19 pandemic, video interaction has become so important. OBS provides an easy accessible way to develop effective video communication.

Pluspunten: The flexibility of the software along with the great community of users who put together instructional and how-to videos

Minpunten: Not much in software help. It was difficult to find the necessary technical help within the software. I spent much time online and found many support avenues which made using OBS easy. It would have been nice to have that same level of information available from within the software.

• Beoordeeld op 9-4-2020
Rolando J.
streamer
Omroepen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 21-10-2019

"The best Free and Only Broadcasting software"

Opmerkingen: i love it, its free, offers more than paid software, lots of tutorials everywhere to use it and it uses the least resources from software i used

Pluspunten: Its free!!!
so many forum post and youtube videos to learn how to use it
the most popular application
does everything paid applications like xsplit do
auto configuration wizard for easy set up scans your system and internet and bases it on that
plug ins/add ons you can find on the web are easily install able

Minpunten: nothing, there is nothing to dislike about free software that works and does more than paid programs like xsplit and action.

• Beoordeeld op 21-10-2019
Streamer
Omroepen, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019

"Great Software for livestreaming"

Opmerkingen: I'v had a great time streaming with OBS it also is great for Remuxing Videos in MKV formats to MPV

Pluspunten: OBS Is %100 free unlike most of its competitors and its basically has held the monopoly on my studio as the best easy to use software.

Minpunten: its brother application Streamlabs OBS has Auto-Updates that are sometimes not Better for the program.

• Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019
Matthew R.
Omroepen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 25-6-2019

"A great and easy way to record or live stream"

Opmerkingen: With OBS I am able to do my live streams to all my friends and family and reach out to new people.

Pluspunten: Easy to use and not very complicated to set up.

Minpunten: It can be slow and stream quality can be low and drop out depending on your internet connection.

• Beoordeeld op 25-6-2019
Bryce C.
Freelancer
  • Beoordeeld op 27-5-2020

"OBS Studio Overall"

Pluspunten: It's functionality and features are great for streaming and videos. Makes streams look amazingly better!

Minpunten: Slows down computer a lot and makes streaming from my laptop harder.

• Beoordeeld op 27-5-2020
Shane H.
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 16-3-2020

"Sincere OBS Review of 30 years as a gamer"

Opmerkingen: The problem i solved is i finally found a perfect screen capture that is totally free with a deep learning curve.

Pluspunten: OBS is absolutely is the best Free screen capture software. It will allow several ways to import different screens. In my opinion its AMAZING and free. Also the integration with software like face rig, facebook and twitch is amazing as well!

Minpunten: The Cons as far as user friendly is lacking. All tho as a gaming software veteran it was hard to figure out but after several trips to youtube I finally figured it out. They need to build a video tutorial integrated system.

• Beoordeeld op 16-3-2020
Kai L.
Illustrator/Animator
Animatie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-12-2019

"An argument for open source software"

Opmerkingen: OBS is the best option for streaming I have used. Any time a website uses its own propriatary streaming software, or an integrated browser extension, I seek out a way to use my favorite settings on obs. Although it is not perfect, most of the issues I've had do have workarounds, mostly on the OBS forums.
Overall, I would enjoy easier integration of twitch alerts, and custom animations, but it is still my platform of choice.

Pluspunten: OBS has the widest support for plugins, features and formats to source into a single scene. Coupled with it's grouping feature, it is simple to create scenes that are professional, and high quality. It is also compatible with most any streaming platform, with customizable features, and profile management making the jump between platforms straightforward and easy. Not to mention the integration with the elgato stream deck is amazing, and has allowed me to use OBS in ways it was not originally intended (cue'd premade video assets for a live show)

Minpunten: Sometimes the software has issues, many of which are resolved by restarting the software, but in particular, no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to fully eliminate the CPU overload error. I was having problems with it until a recent re configuring of my desktop PC, but during the issue, I had to rely almost completely on console games captured through the elgato capture card, rather than force modern games to share cpu/gpu with OBS. As mentioned, this has since been mostly resolved, but optimising the program/changing the settings as per the recommended fixes was not as effective as simply altering the host computer.
On occasion, a scene I have recently built will become inaccessible and crash obs, leaving me to recreate it under a new name.

• Beoordeeld op 10-12-2019
Casey W.
Media Manager
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-10-2019

"Best streaming software on the market"

Opmerkingen: At the time I switched over to OBS, I was using the now defunct "Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder" (a mouthful). OBS was a massive improvement over existing streaming applications for a multitude of reasons. FMLE was showing it's age (and lack of support). XSplit was a heavyweight when it came to hardware requirements. And other software on the market was obscure and occupied the same space as XSplit.. only XSplit did it better. And then came OBS. Free, lightweight, open source. It was fantastic. I've never used another streaming app since.

Pluspunten: Well for one, obviously the price tag- can't go wrong with free. But not only is it free, it's lightweight and simple. I've taught many people how to stream using OBS.

Minpunten: The interface can be a bit of a pain to use. It's a little too simple in my opinion. Some more functionality baked into the main UI could go a long way. This is mostly solved with the "Streamlabs OBS" version, which is built on top of OBS. Honestly it's been a while since I had to use the profile functionality, but admittedly it was a bit lacking when I did have to use it.

• Beoordeeld op 31-10-2019
John M.
Content Creator
  • Beoordeeld op 4-9-2019

"OBS is great for streaming and recording! "

Opmerkingen: Overall, using OBS has been a really good experience. Once you begin to learn the ropes and get an understanding of what the terms mean and the ways that they can affect streams and recordings, it becomes a very valuable tool for content creation that streamlines a lot of the finer details of a streaming and recording setup and allows one to focus on making content.

Pluspunten: OBS is software that really helped to make my streams and recordings really simple to manage.
I stream and record most of my gameplay from Xbox One and with OBS I am able to use a simple set up to add personality and flair to my streams. I can also integrate OBS into my operation to stream to places such as YouTube, FaceBook, and Twitch using overlays which aren't provided natively by the Xbox One console which really helps one to stand out amongst other streamers. Set up is relatively easy because the OBS software has features that can detect what you have available and set itself up based on the specifications that it detects.
When it comes to recording, using the capture software allows me to add overlays and things such as watermarks to content as it records as well as set up audio options such as microphones and the levels of audio that it records.
Getting help is quite simple since there are many forums and other ways to find information and tips online as well as turotials provided by the developers themselves.

Minpunten: What I liked the least about this software was probably trying to understand what some of the options would do once I began to explore the program and options that it offers. Being new to streaming at the time, it was more or less a problem not having a good understanding of how to set things up overall.
Once I spent some time browsing forums and the other sources of help regarding OBS, I found that it was pretty easy to understand how to adjust things as I needed to.

• Beoordeeld op 4-9-2019
Andrei P.
Lead Game Developer
Computergames, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-5-2020

"The best free recording and streaming software but not without problems."

Opmerkingen: OBS saved us money from buying a paid software for recording and streaming. The community providing tutorials is quite big so it was kinda easy to get into using the program. It may be a bit more complex than other programs but that's also a con and a pro.
As long as you know that some applications won't get recognized and you'll have to use a display capture you're good using OBS (some programs from the competition have the same issues)
This might sound weird and impossible but it would be great if they had a way to not film the OBS frame using a display capture for people with only 1 screen.

Pluspunten: OBS Studio is a great free application for recording and streaming.
The best thing about OBS is the amount of customizations, settings, and options you have along with the plugins. This can also be a problem however (read more in Cons).
A great improvement to OBS is that for a few updates now it has Twitch UI integration where you can setup your stream info and talk to people on their chat.
There are a lot of recording/streaming options and the studio part provides great tools for long streams where you must also act as the director moving from one camera to another, adding transition effects, moving text, etc.
The amount of plugins available makes integrating with Twitch, Youtube, etc work really well especially if you're getting donations.

Minpunten: My biggest problem with OBS is that certain games are not recognized so the only thing to do is to use the display capture. This is quite an issue since not all streamers know of this and as a game developer myself I can see how this could hinder some people from streaming/recording our products.
Another con would be that there is no basic mode to set things up, even though they have an Advanced tab in the settings, the "basic" settings are still quite advanced.

• Beoordeeld op 25-5-2020
Zachery J.
New York State Court Officer
Wetshandhaving, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-11-2019

"Streaming made easy"

Opmerkingen: Positive, I have been a streamer since Starcraft 2 came out and will continue to be one into many more games. This software is amazing for being free.

Pluspunten: For a free product this is what I use to stream. I like that it is pretty simple to use, easy walkthroughs, it's pretty much click, click ready. But the best feature has got to be how easy it is to make each layer overtop of the other. My stream has 6 layers Game,Webcam,greenscreen, followers screen,donation screen, and gamer tag. Each super easy to set up and super easy to maintain.

Minpunten: I don't like that it is very demanding on your pc when you start running everything through it, but then again it is a streaming software, and free so who am I to complain.

• Beoordeeld op 11-11-2019
Tyler F.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-5-2020

"Powerful, free encoder that anyone can use"

Opmerkingen: This is by far the best free streaming software out there. Works will nearly all hardware and streaming platforms. Needs hardware with a lot of CPU (or GPU) but works well when it gets them.

Pluspunten: OBS is an incredibly powerful live streaming (and recording) x264 encoder software with a feature set that rivals some of the biggest names in the space - but all open source, and completely free. The breadth of production capabilities is impressive, including overlays, source/camera switching, source mixing, media file playback, and much more. OBS also has direct integrations with many popular hardware devices and streaming platforms, making setup quick and easy.

Minpunten: Occasionally we have found performance to be an issue, where even on the heftiest hardware the encoding process will still max out resources or drop frames. In addition, it can sometimes be difficult to find certain settings and features (intuitiveness), but this is also rare. Better formal documentation would be helpful, though usually asking a question in the forums will bring a helpful answer.

• Beoordeeld op 11-5-2020
Jessica B.
Teacher
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-9-2019

""Okay'' For what it Does"

Opmerkingen: Overall, despite my recent comments, I DO recommend this to other Streamers or content creators. And I know many others that do, too. The program really has enough of a following and dedicated creators that want to keep working with and through problems. The Discord Chat provided and the aid of other content creators has me coming back, working constantly WITH OBS despite its flaws, and looking forward to further improvement. Keep it up! You are doing alright, Team!

Pluspunten: I actually enjoy using this program! Sometimes it can get buggy after an update or freezes up when about to use it. But the customer service availability is good, so I feel pretty well supported and put in the right direction if I need help or advice. I use this to Stream on a regular basis for charity, and it's gotten the job done. Sometimes not perfectly, but usually rather tolerable.

Minpunten: Updates can set stream time back at time and it can be tricky to backtrack. So, the unpredictability in that regard can be frustrating.

• Beoordeeld op 12-9-2019
Stefan K.
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-9-2019

"OBS/Review"

Opmerkingen: I use this app when playing games to show my friends, sometimes I turn on stream mode when I feel a little lonely in the game or when I am having a little fun.

Pluspunten: The program is easy to use, once you have completed the required settings that fit your computer's parameters, it remains to select the broadcast source and broadcast source and then start the process. There is no limit to adding videos and other elements, and it is possible to save a local file to your computer during the stream. The program allows you to select a full-screen mode or a specific area, and you can further control the process by using hot keys, which is very convenient and saves time. Pre-installed popular streaming platforms, including Twitch, are available in OBS settings, but you can manually add addresses and make other changes. Audio is recorded from the microphone and the internal channel of the computer, and it is possible to adjust the volume, for example, to add another background sound.

Minpunten: The disadvantage of the program is the inability to broadcast simultaneously with several resources and incompatibilities with legacy operating systems (Windows XP), as a result of increased functionality, increased power of the computer, but owners of old computers can help the classic version of the software.

• Beoordeeld op 26-9-2019
Summer Intern
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 23-8-2018

"Streaming for the masses"

Opmerkingen: I use OBS as a recording and streaming for personal, freelance work, and volunteer work.

Pluspunten: OBS is an extremely capable piece of broadcasting software capable of anything from basic recordings to broadcasting on platforms such as Twitch.tv, YouTube, Facebook, or even to a custom streaming server. Configuring OBS is very easy for beginners, with many basic configuration options and even a setup wizard to help you get stream settings configured in minutes. However, if you are an advanced user, there are many options for setting up recording, ingest settings, audio, and hotkeys. Because of the wide range of configuration available in OBS, anything from basic screen capture to professional-level broadcasting using multiple scenes, video sources, and effects are possible. Because of the popularity of OBS, there exists an abundant supply of tutorials, guides, and user support that will help resolve any issues you may encounter when configuring and using OBS.

Minpunten: OBS is still currently being developed, so there may be some features that are not implemented or minor bugs. Because of these issues, OBS may not be the best tool for critical applications compared to similar, paid programs. Additionally, the open source nature of the product means that there is not an official support channel to go to for proper, professional assistance.

• Beoordeeld op 23-8-2018
Michelle M.
Musician and Producer
  • Beoordeeld op 21-2-2019

"Anyone Can Become A Broadcaster"

Opmerkingen: I am relatively new to live streaming - I didn't even know something as sophisticated as OBS could be obtained for free! It's not necessarily newbie-friendly. You are expected to kind of know what you're doing or at least go read up on the processes. There is a ton of support in the way of user groups, online tutorials, mountains of user-created videos explaining how things work, and there are lots of add-ons and some pretty cool forks of the project as well (a fork is a branch off from the original open source program that's being developed in a slightly different direction). I play in a band and we recently began live streaming one show a month and OBS has been instrumental in this project.

Pluspunten: Open source and still free, supported by 3rd parties, lots of great informational and instructional videos on YouTube because this software enables anyone to create online broadcasts, so yeah, they're gonna be on YouTube, lots of integrated extras, runs on some less robust computers.

Minpunten: The only problem I have experienced that wasn't user error or learning-curve related is that I own more than one Chinese import action cam and OBS identifies them both as by the same name (because they have the same internal components) and if the software, or the cameras, or the computer gets turned off and back on (power outage, cable comes loose, you take a break and Windows updates and reboots your computer while you're asleep) OBS cannot re-identify these cameras reliably and often gets them mixed up. It is possible that the computer identifier for these cameras is where the lack of distinction comes from, but it's annoying enough that I have since gone to using only one hardwired camera and everything else is IP cam to eliminate this problem of constantly having to guess which iteration of "UVC Camera" is cam 1.

• Beoordeeld op 21-2-2019
Sean U.
Streamer
  • Beoordeeld op 31-5-2019

"The go-to for broadcast management!"

Opmerkingen: I stream on Twitch.tv as a side-gig and OBS is my go-to program. Its easy to use and free. Managing subscribers can seem like an overwhelming task for someone new to the business/hobby but with OBS its simple and free.

Pluspunten: - OBS is an extremely easy to use program, very intuitive.
- OBS makes managing subscribers and donations easy and simple
- Being a free program, you cant beat that.
- There are loads of tutorials online where you can learn some very cool things.

Minpunten: - When first managing your subscriptions it can seem overwhelming but that is just a fleeting feeling that soon fades with experience.

• Beoordeeld op 31-5-2019
Stefano S.
Software Tester
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-10-2018

"The best tool for recording your screen"

Opmerkingen: I use OBS almost on a daily basis for work, and even more often for personal purposes. At first I had some trouble setting it up, but after a few minutes it's really straightforward. I can now record my entire screen in its original resolutions, with no watermarks, completely for free. Honestly

Pluspunten: The product is completely free, with no limitations. You can immediately start recording from multiple sources at once, with a fairly nice amount of customization in terms of the options you have. File formats, encoding, streaming, and so on. You can also create your own shortcuts to start streaming/recording. More functionalities are also available for users who need more control.

Minpunten: Shortcut seem not to always work on the first hit, and some users might find it difficult to use the more advanced functions. Sometimes records a blank screen when trying to record over videogames or other programs running in borderless fullscreen.

• Beoordeeld op 23-10-2018
Jenna D.
Graphic Designer
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 26-7-2019

"Great For First-Time Streamers, Okay For Veteran Streamers"

Opmerkingen: I've used OBS for the past several years, and while it's a great piece of software that helps you stream on Twitch and YouTube, it does have some pretty big flaws. One being if you don't have an up-to-date, in other words "newer", computer that can handle this software eating up your memory/RAM while streaming, be prepared for any possible computer crashes that will potentially happen.
I've since moved on to software named "Streamlabs OBS", which is still technically OBS but I found it didn't crash my computer as often. For what reason, I have no clue. But just to be safe, I won't be using regular OBS on my new computer just yet.

Pluspunten: OBS has great streaming quality and a fairly easy set-up when it comes to the layout of your streams. Layering webcams, backgrounds/borders (if any), images, and notifications to name a few! It makes you feel very at home and eased into streaming, especially if you've never streamed before and are a little overwhelmed at what the process might entail.

Minpunten: My biggest gripe with this is is that it's not good for older computers. On an older computer that may still run Windows 7 (unless you did the upgrade, but it will still have this problem), OBS takes up so much memory/RAM to the point where if you have anything else running at the same time, it's only a matter of time before your system crashes and restarts.
A system more updated in the past few years, or even just a gaming computer system will give you a better and smoother stream, but most people can't afford this kind of luxury. It's disappointing to say the least, but for someone like me that does like to stream, it was worth the money to upgrade to a newer system and start to do more streams.

• Beoordeeld op 26-7-2019
Alex E.
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 12-8-2018

"Twitch affiliate OBS review"

Opmerkingen: Overall, OBS is a fantastic product that I recommend to anyone wishing to stream on PC. They have plenty of features and options to choose from. The broadcasting is great, and I will continue to use and recommend this product.

Pluspunten: I love that OBS allows me to stream on twitch.tv. However I also love that OBS allows me to twitch on other platforms if I decide to leave twitch as well. I enjoy using the many features of OBS including the "Live" function as well as the "Record" function. This means while livestreaming I can also record for use of the footage later. The computer options for OBS are plentiful too. You can set your overall settings to either use more CPU or less, depending on the quality that you want to stream. Overall, for being a free software, I would highly recommend OBS for anyone trying to get into PC streaming.

Minpunten: OBS has its occasional crashes. These crashes don't often produce an error report and especially during the middle of a stream/recording can be a hassle. Another downfall to OBS is that sometimes it is the cause behind server to broadcaster communication meaning that your stream will go down simply because OBS is communicating with the platform correctly.

• Beoordeeld op 12-8-2018
Thomas H.
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-11-2019

"Free High Quality Recording Software [NO WATERMARK]"

Opmerkingen: I use OBS as it is really useful. It has excellent audio filters to solve background noise issues during recording. I can record at high resolution and fps.

Pluspunten: FREE Software with no annoying watermark.
Good Scene Customisability.
Great for streaming and recording.
Works with Nvidia and AMD GPU encoders.
Great performance recording software.

Minpunten: Cannot record high quality on bad PCs.
Some settings require online tutorials to understand.

• Beoordeeld op 25-11-2019