Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Humi

Humi is de toonaangevende oplossing in Canada voor HR, secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden en loonadministratie die je bedrijf zeer zal waarderen. Lees meer op de website van Humi.

Meer informatie over Humi

My primary use cases for Humi is to check my vacation days and paystubs. The simplicity of the app is what I enjoy the most.

Software is difficult (if not impossible) to customize.

Beoordelingen van Humi

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Humi heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 104 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Humi eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (104)

Heather
Heather
Executive Director in Canada
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent one-stop shop for payroll and HR

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Exceptional - easy to get onboarded, easy to use, easy reporting.

Humi makes payroll and admin easy for me as the leader of a small shop. It is impossible to screw it up, which I appreciate.

I haven't had any issues with Humi - I recommend it 100%.

2 maanden geleden

Thanks for your review, Heather! We're so happy to hear that we've helped make payroll and admin easy for you. Looking forward to continuing to support you and your business!

RoseMarie
HR counselor in Canada
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Very useful, but still needs love with the translation

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We likle humi - we still have a few complaints from the supervisors regarding the english and the performance that are long (every question needs an answer)

Easy to understand and to use I love the fact that I can connect as someone else to show them where to go

The translation from english to french The fact that the supervisors can't accept / deny vacations on the email The fact that the employee can't search in the documents (only the admin")

blake
Executive Director in Canada
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Humi is Easy to use!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Humi has been great, saved us a ton of time, is easy to use and affordable.

Humi is easy to setup, implement and use on a day to day basis.

Still not the perfect fit for a seasonal business but we haven't found a similar software that is or we'd be using it. To my knowledge humi is a close as it comes.

2 maanden geleden

Thanks for your review, Blake! We appreciate your feedback regarding platform fit for your seasonal business, and so glad to hear that you find Humi easy to set up and use. We look forward to continuing to work with you! -The Humi Team

Carla
Dir. HR in Canada
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

User friendly; poor reporting

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, the software is user-friendly and meets our basic needs. We moved payroll to another provider due to errors. Humi has been very focused on developing its scheduling platform and as a result, other improvements and suggestions for feature enhancements have been largely ignored. I am hopefully that they will continue to develop and make the software more efficient.

Humi has made a number of improvements to its applicant tracking/recruiting systems and we are satisfied with this program. There could be further improvements to make it more efficient but overall, it works.

The reporting tools have been very disappointing and not usable in most cases. A basic turnover report with analytics is very important to us and we do not currently have this ability.

vorig jaar

Hi Carla, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're glad to hear you find Humi user-friendly, and that you're satisfied with our Recruiting platform. We are continuously working to develop our software to improve our clients' experience, and we're sorry you didn't feel this has been the case recently. Thank you for your input on the need for a turnover report; we value and welcome feedback like this to help shape future product improvements. Thanks for continuing to support Humi and providing us with your valuable feedback.

Amos
Vice President in Canada
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Satisfied User and Administrator

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I am very happy to have implemented Humi. We have been using it for a very long time, maybe 8+ years and it has worked great for us.

The pricing structure is great and the system for employee time off tracking is amazing.

I had a hard time implementing timesheets in Humi. it would be great to have them.

3 maanden geleden

Hi Amos, thanks for your review! It's so great to hear that you've been happy with your experience with Humi over the years. Regarding timesheets, we did launch a Time Tracking solution last year that allows employees to record timesheets within Humi. Hope this helps!

Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

Great Canadian Company

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think Humi is great and I would recommend it to any Canadian HR professional

Time off, document management and onboarding keeps everything in one place allows more time for HR to focus on other tasks and less time on administration

I find there are some navigation issues sometimes. ie. time off taking you back to the main page when you just want to be in an employee's profile. Surveys also are not the best with the new data as you cannot see separate surveys anymore

Jeff
Operations Manager in Canada
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

What a breath of fresh air!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Far more to offer than our previous payroll service and only a fraction more. Great value for money!

No phone support. All online or email. Would be better if phone support was available.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for your positive feedback, Jeff! We're happy to hear that you find Humi to be a great value for money and that it offers more than your previous payroll service. We appreciate your feedback regarding our support channels and look forward to continuing to help you with your business needs.

Alexandria
People and Culture Manager in Canada
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

We Love Humi

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall experience has been a very positive and great partnership. This is or first HRIS and so far the implementation has been smooth.

Humi is very user friendly for users and admin. The implementation and customer success team are fantastic to work with and very responsive.

Sometimes needed a little more time after initial trainings to fully understand some things.

2 maanden geleden

Thanks so much for your positive review, Alexandria! We look forward to continuing to support you and your business. -The Humi Team

Amanda
Owner in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Humi is my go-to payroll software for a small company

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The Humi team is always available for customer support, and has been for the 4+ years I've been a customer.

The best part about Humi is automating payroll processing, calculating all the correct taxes and deductions, and remitting to the government on your behalf. It takes three clicks to process payroll each week, saving me hours a year.

There isn't anything I honestly dislike about the platform.

2 maanden geleden

We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with our payroll solution and support team over the years, Amanda! Thanks so much for your review!

Colleen
Colleen
Chief Financial Officer in Canada

Extremely disappointing

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zero

Has fairly good basic HRIS functionality, easy to set up and use with a good price point. Company was very responsive during the sales process.

Looking for efficiencies in our HR processes and had specific needs - we were promised that all needs could be met and that they would customize to do so. This was an outright lie - if your needs are on their 'roadmap' then all is good, but basic timesheet functionality (which we required) was not important enough for them to customize. Their "implementation" is free but basically non-existent - you do all the work (which we were ok with but others might not be). They responded quickly to our initial concerns and it went to Sr. Mgmt as soon as I called them out for lying in the sales process, but the response from their Co Founder was completely insincere in his promises to fix the situation and in fact, after waiting almost 6 weeks for him to follow up, he blamed me for not reminding him and actually said "Should you have sent me an email in the past two months, I would have been happy to live up to my promise in helping to align Humi with your needs" my response to him was a detailed list of all the times we had tried to get resolution in that time period. telling me "I'm extremely disappointed in our team for the experience you've had, as well as our response to your concerns...." and asking if he could have until the next day to resolve.

Reka
Jr. HR Specialist in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Very User Friendly!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very smooth, customer service is friendly, be sure to use the message feature in Humi though, do not call their phone number. Overall very satisfied with the platform.

I love how easy it is to maneuver, as an admin or employee. The onboarding features are very useful and practical, employee overviews are very clear.

Some bugs regarding calculating/prorating time off. Cannot export performance reviews into an external document.

Susan
Office Manager in Canada
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Humi is a game changer

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: very good

The first thing you notice when you get onto Humi is how clean the design is. Wow Wow Wow. Usually my employees have trouble navigating softwares, but with Humi, my employees have become very independent. They just launched the Humi Go App which allows them to request Time-Off, and see their balances on their phone. No more email exchanges or paper forms for this gal! It was hard to find a Canadian company that did everything I needed until I found Humi. Whether it was just storing employee data, running payroll, or even administering benefits, they handled it all. Its nice to have one point of source for all your internal employee needs. There is so much in the system its hard to get into everything but some of the best features are; the document center (where you can upload, edit and send out documents for signature, customized to each employee), onboarding (digitally on-board new hires to the company where they can sign contracts, fill out personal details, and access their own employee platform), and time-off (easily set up leave types and track leave for all employees). Their integrated Payroll is the icing on the cake. It really reduced the errors we had from transferring our changes to our old clunky payroll system (ADP). The buying process was very quick and simple. We had a couple demos to showcase the platform and then we had the pricing conversation. Price is per employee and on a month to month basis and they didn't charge us for implementation which was superb.

There were a couple things they do not have that would be helpful. We currently have a couple hourly employees, and they don't have a clock in/clock out system. However we use the additional fields section to track these.

Hugh
CEO in Canada
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Humi - couldn’t do HR without it!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

My experience with Humi so far has been seamless and enjoyable. We’re a 20 person software startup in the process of doubling our headcount over the next 8 months, so we were looking for something easy to use, but with enough features to support us while we scale. It was important to us that our new employees be impressed with the onboarding flow, since this is their first impression of our company, and this was one of the things that impressed me about Humi the most. The experience for new employees onboarding to the Humi system (and our company) is very sleek. Overall the sales process was quick and easy - some other companies weren’t as efficient and didn’t get straight to the point. And the process of learning the software was easy - I was reassured that I would have a dedicated onboarding specialist, and they did reach out, but I opted to teach myself how to use the system instead. I was able to figure out basically everything on my own, and just had a few final questions for their team before launching the software internally. So far, the response of our existing team has been great. They’ve all started using it to request time off already, and we’re going to start to dabble with the performance and recruiting module very soon. I’ve likely only set up and configured 50% of the full depth of features that are in this product. Excited to explore more.

I did find one UX issue while creating an approval flow for a time off policy, but that’s to be expected in such a big product. From what I can tell there are hundreds of features. I’ll update my review should I encounter anything else. I also wish the Slack integration had more functionality.

Kristina
Operations Manager in Canada
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers

A Huge TimeSaver!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They have been a great team to work with, and their helpfulness and responsiveness have been amazing. There have been issues in the past that were critical as we had missed a very important deadline, and they helped us resolve it immediately.

We have been with HUMI since their early days, and they have saved us tons of time with the many features that they've added. What started off as a goal to fix our Payroll and Vacation documentation, has grown to help manage all the onboarding/offboarding, training management, document management and many other features.

We still have some things to work out with the documentation formatting,

Laine
Lab Manager in Canada
Biotechnologie, 11-50 werknemers

Great software!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Humi has been really good overall. Implementation was pretty straightforward and has helped keep us organized.

Humi has helped us streamline our onboarding process and keeps all of our HR documents in one, easily accessible place.

Sometimes the admin aspects can be difficult to configure. For example, setting up or editing a time off policy can sometimes be confusing.

Lucas
HR Coordinator in Canada
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

HUMI review

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Working with HUMI for the past couple of years from the rollout to the upkeep has had some challenges but the HUMI team is always quick to offer a helping hand. As the system continues to iron out its functions and build them out further it can only push to help the overall experience.

I appreciate the ability to onboard employees with ease and keep up to date employee profiles. I appreciate how easy it is to upload and assign documents as in a financial institution there is a lot of annual documents. The task function is also amazing.

There are some glitches with the time off function (i.e. we have a cap of 50 sick days for some staff and sometimes the accruals are off). The functionality in the performance evaluation and survey builder is not ideal currently.

Karen
Consultant in Canada
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Humi - good value for product

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Positive experience after using the software for 1.5 years. Some early challenges in the first few months but after that very easy to use.

Easy to use, employees like the interface.

Some functionality on the payroll side is awkward and not easily adjustable without having to go through the Help Desk to do back end changes. The help desk is not easy to access all the time as you have to send an email and wait for them to respond. Humi does not directly submit T4's to CRA. Have to use ROE Web to access your ROE's.

Tannis
HR & Bookkeeping Manager in Canada
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers

Canadian software

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are not yet using Humi to its full potential. I'm not 100% confident with recruitment, and we haven't used it for perfomance management yet.

I like the fact that this software is Canadian and I don't have to wade through US forms etc. The support team is thorough, patient, and usually gets back to me within 24 hours. It is relatively easy to use, and the person who trained me was definitely a necessary service.

There are aspects of the software that are not intuitive, which sends me to support for help, but they are relatively quick to get back to me and explain the situation. I've sent several suggestions to improve use, but can't remember what they are at the moment.

Chuck
Director People Operations in Canada
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Indigenous Inclusivity

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Good

This software is easily used across the team. Although onboarding could be better with to-do lists to check off, I think it gives our team a great first place to start. All HR documentation and time off is managed in Humi.

Two major items are Indigenous Taxation for payroll, a right of Indigenous people.Integration with Xero accounting system

Anna
Director in Canada
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

great HR tool

5,0 6 maanden geleden

it has made HR functions for a non HR manager so much easy.

i would like a notification when an employee from the same teams gets approved days off

6 maanden geleden

Hi Anna, Thanks for your review! It's great to hear that we've made HR functions easier for you, and appreciate the feedback regarding notifications. We look forward to continuing to support you and your team! - The Humi Team

Trevor
CFO in Canada
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Great functinoalaties at a good value

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Easy migration and implementation. Amazing customer service

The seemeless integration of payroll and HR has reduced our admin time & costs while providing far more accuracy compared to when we were using separate products."HUMI has been an essential tool that helped us double the size of our workforce"

There are always functionalities that I would wish for in any product. i am hoping that stat holiday pay functionality is added soon

Tom
HR Mgr in Canada
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 201-500 werknemers

onboarding

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We continue to learn with HUMI...it has really helped us with new hires...saves time and money.

Very automated to assign all documents to new hires, the process is electronic, not requiring printing documents...user friendly.

After hiring an employee, if you don't assign the documents at point of hire, you have to add documents individually to employee (time consuming).

Janis
Operations and Administration in Canada
Overheidsadministratie, 2-10 werknemers

Humi has been great for us.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Humi is easy to use and helps us manage our people resources. We also appreciate that it is a Canadian company.

We've been using Humi for awhile and there are some quirks that happen in the software. It's still new so it's understandable.

Valeria
Valeria
Senior Research Manager in Canada
Marktonderzoek, 11-50 werknemers

Super intuitive and helpful

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Humi was great at ensuring our teams were able to easily keep track of things like vacation time and other company updates. It's ease of use makes it a very attractive software product.

Humi is extremely easy to use. It helps our teams stayed organized and up-to-date. Compared to similar softwares, Humi has been the most intuitive.

The only downside to Humi was that it didn't directly connect with our benefits provider -- being able to connect directly with our benefits provider would make it much more convenient.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Valeria! Thanks for your review. It's music to our ears hearing that Humi is intuitive and helpful. We hear you about the lack of benefits integration. We're relaying this feedback back to our team so that we can continue supporting you and BrandSpark! Have a great week!

katy
vp, talent & esg in Canada
Mijnbouw en metalen, 11-50 werknemers

Our experience

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our original purpose for the system was vacation tracking. It met that need and we tried to make further use of the systems capabilities but it is not flexible enough for us to deploy it across the team.

It's a Canadian product, that was the first draw. It works well to track vacation and manage leaves

The compensation tracking is lacking - targets/actuals for incentive pay, the performance management system is not flexible and does not allow us to follow our preferred methodology (sequence of reviews)