Stripo.email reviews

Over Stripo.email

Stripo.email - alles-in-één platform voor e-mailontwerp met meer dan 600.000 gebruikers wereldwijd. Met Stripo kunnen marketeers en ontwerpers e-mail bouwen.

Meer informatie over Stripo.email

The software is easy to use and anyone can just drag and drop and create the marketing emailer for their next campaign.

Beoordelingen van Stripo.email

Waar voor je geld
4,9

Stripo.email heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 53 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Stripo.email eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (53)

Alexander
Alexander
General Manager in Moldavië
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers

Need brandbook and unique banners? Make friends with Stripo!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Amazing email builder. Really next-gen email marketing machine that literally allows to make all ideas and plans real. But what I experienced first: Brand Guidelines generator, and support of custom fonts. They bring email strategy to a new level, and it’s enough just to give Stripo system link to your web resource, or send other samples of corporate design. The rest is done by their smart cyber brains ))) Wait a bit, and Stripo will send a brand guideline kit where all the design is ready to use. As for fonts, it’s another opportunity to build a company identity. I have a font designed exclusively for our company by professional designers. It’s a part of our brand’s face, so to say. I uploaded it, used it for banner, and then tested the result. It’s unbelievable but design was neither damaged nor simplified by any default fonts, our banner looks as planned in all environments. So try Stripo, you won’t be disappointed!

Design options to build perfectly branded emails, and custom fonts option that is priceless to surprice recipients with really outstanding banners.

The only wish is to expand the number of available language versions. Though, it’s already rich enough :)

4 weken geleden

Alexander, thank you so much!

Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

А good choice among HTML email builders

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We improved design of our newsletters and enjoyed working in Stripo.email drag and drop editor.

You can find hundreds of pre-designed responsive email templates and ready to use. With advanced styling options, most email designs can be built.

So far, I haven't encountered anything I don't like about the platform.

Chibuike
Chibuike
Visual Designer in Nigeria
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

My Stripo.email Experience

3,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I use it in my office for email templates that I want to code. It gives me room to code my way out of some problems.

I like the fluidity and cleanness of the UI pages of it. More also, I love the various output formats it has to preview your email templates before publishing.

The fact that most of the templates I like are premium gives me chills.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Chibuike, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our compilation consists of 1080 templates, and half of them are free. We are sorry to hear that this half did not satisfy your expectations. Please feel free to share them with us: [email protected] We'll strive to do better. Thank you!

Ekaterina
Ekaterina
Partner Manager in Oekraïne
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Investor update templates, feedback options, modules storage

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Maybe too complex. Though it’s worth coping with.

I’m partner relations manager, so our partnership with other businesses is what I’m responsible for. Must confess, our brand’s recent growth is a merit of Stripo.email. Really futuristic template builder with all the options and features that exist today. what I especially appreciated are the modules library and investor review templates. Very thoughtfully designed, with diagrams, tables, spreadsheets, content blocks… All that is composed together in an ideal structure. These emails really build an image of a solid, trustworthy partner. That is, a key to success! No time to explain, join Stripo! :)

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for recommending us, Ekaterina.

Ashveen
IT director in Ierland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great solution for ESP integration

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great solution for integrating with your ESP or AWS SES sender.

Ease of deployment of templates to many ESPs supported

Tedious and sometimes unpredictable ESP connector setup. The free tier and paid could be more generous regarding number of templates and exports/month.

Taras
Taras
Growth Marketing Manager in Oekraïne
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

A builder of corporate personality

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My priority task was to create the set of our company design identity. You probably know what I mean. Our color scheme, specific fonts, logo, regular imagery we use in newsletter and transactional messages… This work promised to be complex and a bit boring. But then I was advised to try Stripo. And it was really surprising. Their brand guidelines feature made everything for us, I had only to show them our website. Unbelievable but I received a set of guidelines in minutes!

An option of brand guidelines builder. It’s easy-peasy to work with, enough to send to Stripo samples of your brand style. The tool will do the rest and make a solid model of identity including color scheme, logo, fonts, and the rest.

Cannot even mention any cons. I don’t like to hurry with conclusions but this tool looks really flawless.

3 maanden geleden

Taras, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

Daniil
Daniil
Digital Marketing Manager in Oekraïne
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Real automation when working with templates

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It was a pain in the neck years before, I guess everyone remembers that… Each new email newsletter, notification about sales, updates… every time we needed to send emailing related to news, we had to build a message from scratch. But finally! We can forget that goddamn routine! Make changes you need, and many templates inherit every update. And of course, it’s a very handful feature to save emails and their fragments in the personal library, and then reuse them as many times as you need. Just add the required links to connect the email template with a position on the website. Stripo system will do the rest automatically.

As a person who is deep in the digital marketing sphere, I liked Stripo’s advanced content library, especially its smart elements and synchronized modules. Finally, I enjoy all the benefits of email marketing automation.

Being offered to rate this tool, I’d give Stripo 10 stars of 10 possible, and even one more as a bonus. Incredible but I don’t see anything that would disappoint me.

2 maanden geleden

Daniil, thank you for your review! We appreciate it.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

A robust laboratory of the email marketers

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Are you familiar with a really discouraging situation when you want to create something wonderful, to implement a brave and crazy idea… but you are limited by that harsh routine that kills time and intention? I felt it before I found Stripo. Since then, no more distractions. Content library, synchronized modules, smart blocks… a wide variety of automation features saves tremendous amounts of time, and I can pay efforts and ideas for better things. Like AMP or gamification.

What did you like most about this software? All the innovations and trends are available here. While their high-level automation of email crafting processes, you’ll have time for all that alchemy. No more discouraging routine!

Tried to find some weaknesses… But failed. And this is a pleasant fail :)

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review. We are happy that we can make your work easier!

Maryna
Maryna
Digital Marketing Manager in Oekraïne
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

A real storage to save content

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It’s content library allows to save your work and then reuse it without limitations. Notice that one can save not only entire emails but also separate parts. Really saves time and prevents the absurd boring work when you have to build the same parts like headers/footers which remain the same from email to email.

It’s not easy to highlight something specific. Fantastic design, AMP features, multiple elements to embed… Well, I can say some words about their library. Strange but fact, this feature seems to be an obvious must-have… but it was so rare in email building tools for a long time. While Stripo finally offers us real storage to save and reuse what you made.

What did you like least about this software? Frankly speaking, I’d like to see more languages in this editor.

3 maanden geleden

We are so grateful for your kind words, Maryna. Thanks for sharing your review with us.

Vira
Vira
PR Specialist in Oekraïne
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Finally, universal email builder!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: All in all, it seems to be a tool that came from the future. Everything is obviously made with a real care about the user, and it’s impossible to find any email marketing trend that is impossible to implement with Stripo. As I stated above, the best option for me is 2 in 1 builder. Amazing opportunity for those who deal with custom elements!

Here are lots of good things, but what I liked most of all is opportunity to work in two modes, HTML editor and regular drag-n-drop builder. And no need to save and close the template when switching between these modes! This is what I missed so much when I experienced other tools.

To be honest, I didn’t find any. Maybe interface is a bit too complex? Well, but intuitive enough instead, so I meet no difficulties.

4 maanden geleden

Vira, thank you! We appreciate it.

Edwin Fdo
Edwin Fdo
CTO in Colombia
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Stripo.email SI believes in educational institutions

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Hours and Hours of HTML code, Other Hours of CSS code, Another hour of JS yes
I want animations!
NO MORE!
We design in Figma for education, We document our images in Canva for
Education, we finish in Stripo.email finally we export to Our server
at Sendy or via amazon SES or Amazon Pinpoint.

Stripo.email DOES believe in education! Thanks to Stripo, our Educational Institution managed to develop an institutional image inside and outside the Email channel, the opening percentages are excellent, the ease of exporting to Amazon SES, Amazon Pinpoint, sendy, Outlook! We confess We LOVE STRIPO.EMAIL

It is a feature that it does not have yet: I would like to be able to create landing pages for marketing campaigns.

Raul
Raul
Marketing Manager in Spanje
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

A Real Gem for Ecommerce Email Marketing

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I started to use it more than a year ago. The truth is that a newsletter that converts good and look professional can really have an impact in the button line. And I am very happy how stripo helps with that for ecommerce. If it increases the results even a 10%, the ROI is amazing. However for other campaigns as digital products campaigns I still prefer to not use templates at all but do very simple and fast emails.

I like that you can easily create nice newsletters. You can do easily almost everything you want, it is even possible to add a countdown clock. For me it is very usueful for ecommece newsletters. And also for digital products. They have very nice templates that also make the work easy for sending email on special events. Customer service is also very attentive and answers fast showing interest.

What I like less is, of course, the price. I mean that many email systems to usually have also an email editor, and some are not so bad. Stripo beat all of them. But needs the work to export and import the file (if you do not sending with gmail or mailchimp, and some others where they have integrations). But after all, that is just a matter of a few minutes.

Paula
Paula
Creative Director | Graphic Deisgner in VS
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent Solution for Email Production

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Stripo was EXACTLY the solution I had been searching for over many months. There are others out there but none with the depth and quality necessary to be used for professional work. Stripo has streamlined email production and has become an important part of my workflow as a professional designer. I've recommended to many (grateful) colleagues.

Stripo has a well thought out intuitive interface which makes getting up to speed easy so someone with minimal previous experience can be producing emails quickly. An ideal soluton for any visual designer who doesn;t wnat to mess with writing code.

I'd love to see the option for a 'list view' of emails and folders. As my collection of designs grows it's become a bitharder to navigate in the 'icon' view.

Erica
Associate Marketing Manager in VS
Sportartikelen, 10.000+ werknemers

Easy Professional Email Marketing Tool

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Stripo is a very easy tool to design, build, and send professional emails. Easily copy templates you've already created and customize them each time. Drag in photos, links, fonts, colors, etc. Easily integrate them with MailChimp to send to the specific audience.

Some editing/design features are limited. You can't fully customize the text to make the line height different, or wrap text around images, causing some limit of design.

ayush
ayush
Program Leader in India
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

Impressive Email Marketing Toll

5,0 12 maanden geleden

This of the best app I have used to create a newsletter and email to send on a weekly and monthly basis report as well as marketing new updates. here are some major pros or benefits of Stripo: - 1. First of all it has a free forever plan that will help you to explorer more and more about the program. 2. IT has lots of free templates available on the platform that can be used to create immediate emails or newsletters. 3. Inbuild collaboration tool that helps to work collaboratively. 4. Multiple output formats that help to extract templates for different platforms.

by making impressive emails and newsletters we are capable to create and share marketing programs but there is much possible to improve in the analytics part related to emails and campaigns that we are sending.

Deepa
Deepa
Campaign Specialist in India
Informatiediensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Excellent tool for creating Email templates without HTML coding

5,0 vorig jaar

More then 600+ Email template are stored in their library. The user interface is simple. Excellent Drag and drop feature for creating template without coding skill. Attractive pricing fit for all scale bussiness.

Sometimes the layouts are not responsive with other devices. We need HTML expert to fix those error. Overall this tool is excellent to use.

Chhaya
Chhaya
CEO in India
Voedselproductie, 11-50 werknemers

One tool for creating Email templates

5,0 vorig jaar

Stripo.email supports dynamic blocks and AMP HTML. They have more then 500+ pre built email templates with dynamic content. All this templates are mobile responsive. It is one of the easiest and best tool for creating HTML email templates.

Nothing to dislike. Stripo.email comes with attractive pricing. We can use free plan to evaluate this tool.

Dario
Content Manager in Duitsland
Public relations en communicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Ausgezeichnete Möglichkeiten zum Designen professioneller E-Mails und Newsletter

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Alles in allem ein super Email-Editor, für den sogar wenig bis gar keine html-Fähigkeiten ausreichen würden.

Sehr gut ist die allgemein recht einfache Bearbeitung der Designvorlagen, man benötigt nicht viel Zeit um sich einzuarbeiten. Persönlich wichtig ist für mich auch die Möglichkeit Test-Emails an sich selbst zu verschicken, um sich der vollen Funktionalität in verschiedenen Mail-Clients und auf unterschiedlichen Plattformen zu versichern.

Die Einbindung von Pixabay oder ähnlichen free-Fotodatenbanken wären super! Manche design-features könnten noch ausgebaut werden, z.B. die Anpassung der Textfelder um Fotos und Grafiken.

Guillermo
Guillermo
Marketing and sales Manager in Argentinië
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Easy to use, extremely practical

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With this software I was able to solve the main marketing problem of my company: lack of a modern design in the mail marketing campaign. We also made sure using templates that we were reducing the error margin of the mail content, knowing that the format is similar to that used by large companies.

I started using stripo when I started the campaigns of the Mailmarketing company. It was very easy for me, especially because of the large number of templates that it has. The free version allows you to download a reasonable number of templates, which I could use effectively for my first marketing campaign. Being able to do everything from the web, without the need for software, is really useful. Another very important thing is that you can export the template in different formats, in my case I did it in html to send the campaign with other software (which mainly works with HTML). I never had a problem and so far it has been the most practical thing I have used in this matter.

It has some watermarks (I understand that for the free version) that are not visible, but when the mail is sent the first line of text (in the preview of the mail) has the stripe mark. I found how to remove it and it is not so serious, I also understand that it is proper to use the platform for free. Beyond that, I did not find any other point against this software.

SMM Manager in Spanje
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Loads of stunning templates

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Firstly, I was tempted by a rich collection of customizable email templates. More than a thousand (can you imagine?) trendy templates perfectly divided into categories: by seasons, industries, features, etc. And each template is a masterpiece. And I'm not kidding. Moreover, there are many options, and everything is easy to customize.

I like the most that I can compose beautiful, modern emails quickly and without the help of a designer and a coder. I could not only imagine the complex and multilayered design ideas but make them real. Everything seems to be implementable in Stripo's editor.

So far, I'm not able to highlight weaknesses. Maybe later, I'll notice something.

4 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review!

Anna
Manager in Oekraïne
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Seems to be the best AMP supporting email builder worldwide

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It was our big luck to find Stripo email constructor when looking for a tool to deal with AMP. After whitelisting via Google, we were a bit scared of how can we implement such a complex innovation? But with Stripo, it turned out to be easy and even fun. The best thing about this editor is a set of various options to implement AMP. If you’re not a skillful AMP coder, not a problem at all. Use ready-made templates where AMP features are already embedded or AMP-based blocks in the drag-n-drop editor. And build next-gen emails in no time, with no problems!

AMP blocks are available to work in a casual drag-and-drop mode

No cons, IMHO Everything is great inside

2 maanden geleden

Anna, thank you! It's a pleasure to read that you enjoy working with Stripo.

Valerie
PR Manager in Oekraïne
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use with awesome features email editor

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: One email builder with many tools to make great email templates faster

All I need for my daily work I can find here: banner constructor, image editor, different interactive tools, etc.

I guess not at all. I had some challenges at the beginning of usage and support team helped me

Sébastien
Digital marketing strategist in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Saves so much time for building quality emails. Very easy to use.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Stripo allows my company to create great emails without having to code anything. This means I can focus my dev on other projects while marketers focus on building the emails and have the flexibility they desire. Stripo increases productivity as it takes us less time to produce great emails.

Its a single drag-n-drop htlm builder but it offers a lot more flexibility than any other email builders I have tried. It's convenient and easy to use, user friendly and versatile. It exports the templates to most email platform such as mailchimp, getresponse, etc., and the code it exports is very well-built. It has a whole section for adaptability, which allows you to build your email differently for mobile to ensure its adaptive for any device. The price is excellent for what the product offers. It will save you tons of time for sure. Lastly, it offers a very wide library of templates and blocs you can use, which, once again, saves you a lot of time.

Nothing that much so far. I've had a bit of issue with saving projects at time, but then I contacted support and they were able to resolve everything in a quick manner. So far, I am very satisfied.

Anastasiia
Marketing Specialist in Tsjechië
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

A champion among AMP supporting email builders

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I decided to try Stripo after our brand was successfully whitelisted to send AMP-powered newsletters. And my choice was successful. AMP is the niche to which Stripo really pays close attention. It was really easy to implement an accordion-based compact menu block to add order to our content. Then we provided surveys using AMP forms. And we received two times more responses than before.

As you probably guess according to my title, the best about Stripo is their assortment of options to use AMP-based elements in email marketing. In addition to the most popular things like carousels and accordions, their team offers other functions and blocks like AMP forms to collect feedback from users. And everything is done in a handful drag’n’drop editor mode. No need even to mess with AMPHTML code!

I’d probably mention the high complexity of Stripo interface. I mean other email editors I used previously were much simpler. On the other hand, it means more options, so I constantly study them and find something new every day.

3 maanden geleden

Anastasiia, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Loving to build emails with Stripo: cool banner designer tool and interactivity effects

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Stripo helped to realize all my marketing campaign ideas in one place.

Stripo enables to create email marketing campaign from a scratch to a very end. I can use and edit any image from image bank, create banner with it, use any font, add necessary merge tags and export to sending app.

I have not found any cons yet, so far so good.