Over Paperflite

Paperflite stelt marketing- en verkoopteams in staat om verkoopcontent te ontdekken, te delen en te volgen en realtime betrokkenheidsanalyses te krijgen.

Meer informatie over Paperflite

Also its easy to setup password protection, files that expire in a few days, etc. Convenient integration with Gmail so I can send private document viewing links right from within Gmail.

Other than it will take some time to get used to it, there is not anything I have to complain about it.

Beoordelingen van Paperflite

4,9
5,0
Waar voor je geld
4,9

Paperflite heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 94 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Paperflite eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (94)

Dheeraj
Dheeraj
Co-Founder in India
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

A holy grail for entrepreneurs and marketers!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In many ways, Paperflite has helped me channel my efforts in the right direction. I’d suggest every entrepreneur, marketer, and business leader let Paperflite take care of their content and audience analytics while they focus on growing their business.

I run a premium notebook and stationery brand and I have created a lot of content on my platform for my customers. Paperflite lets me gate this content and generate qualified leads for my business that I could not have otherwise done. I’m now able to convert website visitors to actionable leads.

I do not have any dislikes. The team is just a chat away for all my support needs, which is quite commendable.

Redley
Network Engineer/Student/Freelancer in Papoea-Nieuw-Guinea
Computernetwerken, 2-10 werknemers

Paperflite Overall Review

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall it was an experiment, finding the best solutions. Its very interesting and was beginner friendly and not to mention facilitated so much workflow. I would highly recommend this software to business staring out. Tracking student records and managing multiple files simultaneously lessened the workload. Keep it up...

-Lightweight -Simple UX/UI-Collaboration -Cost is worth it-Real-time analytics

-Limited integration-Limited features -May require a certain level of technical knowledge to use effectively

Deepa
Deepa
Senior Digital Marketing Executive in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Hacking marketing campaigns

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We’re super happy with it as we’re able to show much better ROI for our campaigns.

We use Eloqua to run marketing campaigns and in each of our emails, we share content via Paperflite’s integration. Of our audience of 1000+, Paperflite tells us exactly how many have engaged with our content and how much time they’ve spent on it. This in turn feeds into Eloqua’s lead scoring algorithm and we’re able to pass on much more qualified leads to sales.

I can’t read our content within Eloqua. It’s not a big deal, all of the content is available within Paperflite but it’ll be nice to be able to preview the content within Eloqua.

Rashmee
Rashmee
Marketing Team in India
Meubels, 11-50 werknemers

A tool that must be a mandate if you are an organization

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Paperflite assists in providing our prospects with the ideal content experience. I like being able to share my content with prospects in manners that are particular to them. Furthermore, it allows me to use it creatively.

My favourite component of the platform is the ability to share personalised content with prospects. I like being able to tailor and personalise the content I share to the needs and profile of my prospects. Additionally, it makes it very simple for me to organise and store my content according to my needs.

fantastic platform Would greatly enjoy it if there were more live workshops

prerana
prerana
Associate in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Content Sharing Done with Ease

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The feature set provided by Paperflite is constantly being updated and with the latest options and features in the market. The support and customer success team helps to ensure every user remains up to date with all new events. One of the easiest usable tools in the techstack

With the help of Paperflite's rapid send email tool, sharing material with others is really simple. I can view the material without repeatedly switching tabs. Finding and sharing material is also made simple with the help of the email plug-in.

Nothing in particular that is unlikeable.

Research Scientist in India
Biotechnologie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The Most Intuitive Digital Library In The Market

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The most commonly resolved issue is the content mismatch issue. Our content used to be scattered everywhere and very difficult to find, but now everything is resolved in a central repository with user access.For us, updating content is essential and version control allows you to manage your content.

Content is the most important aspect of our daily work. Our content is nicely organised in Paperflite's hierarchical folders. All content available in one place. All data is updated, no worries about duplicates or outdated content.

Data source integration is great, but sources tend to be slow, but Paperflite is always perfect. We are fully transitioning to Paperflite as our 100% single source of content

Prabhat
Prabhat
Associate in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Sales Tracking 100% Fulfilled

5,0 2 maanden geleden

In addition to tracking whether prospects open and engage with your content, you can view these metrics. See when your clients send videos, PPTs, and other documents. We have sent you several catalogs of our products. So, insight into all of this will help you get in touch with your distributors and distributors in a timely manner.

We travel a lot for work, visiting merchants, distributors, hotels, and many others., so we're looking forward to more capabilities on the iPad.

Ashwin
Ashwin
Senior Manager - Partnerships in India

Reports and Microsites That Will Feel Futuristic

5,0 2 maanden geleden

This tool has let me create immersive micro sites to send to my partners. The level of personalisation on each microsite is immense. I can create as many as I want and also send as much content as i want. There is no limit on what I can do. The tracking is also important since I have insight into what my client is looking with all my notifications

I wish there were video banners and more good image banners for the collections

Sanjay
Sanjay
Managing Director in India
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers

Hot Tool of the Sales World

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Paperflite has been a game changer. It helps with many things in my organisation to do with content.

Paperflite has the best content hub that exists. The folder structure could not be made better whatsoever. It also created smaller folders inside and has no limit on the number of folders. This helps me create as many as I need

The new features are a little overwhelming but it all works well with the support articles

Sagar
Sagar
COO in India
Sport, 11-50 werknemers

Best Sharing Tool for Sports Academies

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we save so much time tracking and sharing content. First parents would be unable to view content now a single repository is a game changer for all

We share a lot of content to multiple users of the Academy. Parents needs material for training of their kids. Coaches and staff have reading material as well for certifications. Playbooks are being shared with passwords and expiry on link to ensure maximum security of data

Video editing is not possible at the moment but that's not a dealbreaker

Brenden
Director in VS
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Paperflite Delivers Results

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience has been excellent! The customer service is top quality. I appreciate the level of detailed assistance that they provide. They’ve executed on everything promised and that trust is a fundamental to a lasting partnership.

Paperflite is very easy to use and has a great user experience. I like the fact that there are many controls in place for sharing or delegating access.

There was some confusion at the beginning about how to control sharing documents. This was readily addressed by the customer service team.

Overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Sales Cloud en Tableau

Redenen om over te stappen op Paperflite: Paperflite offered a simpler solution that was more cost effective.

Andrew
Marketing Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Machinebouw, 11-50 werknemers

An absolute essential tool for our Sales team

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our sales team were blind, once sending a piece of content. We now have granular information about every single piece of content being sent. How the lead is engaging with it, and what pages are of most interest. This allows our team to tailor their follow up and leads to better sales outcomes. Our sales team couldn't be happier! Our onboarding specialist Chandra was also amazing throughout our onboarding. We had multiple video sessions, was always responsive to emails, and has always gone above and beyond. We couldn't be happier!

Our company is an industrial machinery manufacturer based in New Zealand and exporting around the world. Being headquartered down here in our own little corner of the world, our company relies heavily on email communication with our clients and we use Paperflite to drastically improve it's effectiveness. When I joined this company about 6 months ago, the team had a pretty good marketing and sales department but where I saw it falling short was in it's email communication. Our sales team were sending hundreds of emails each month, attaching key assets as PDF's. After crafting their sales emails, they hit send.......and then just crossed their fingers. Hoping that the end user opened the content, and it was helpful for them. Since implementing Paperflite in our company, we now have all of our content sitting in our "Hub", which is always up to date, with everything from our key sales assets, to whitepapers, case studies, technical documents and more. Our team new create a Collection for each new lead and send their email either directly through Paperflite's built in email tools, or via our CRM integration. Our leads arrive on their own "landing page" type area where a custom title and description sits above the attached documents. Our sales team are able to track exact details about leads content engagement, and respond with timely, relevant emails, that help close deals faster! We couldn't be happier with our Paperflite implementation - and would recommend to anyone!

When I first began implementing paperflite a few months ago, the company was lacking a little in it's documentation/help guides. This caused my preferred method of self-onboarding to be a little harder than other systems I have implemented, however the team have recently released a full knowledge base which covers everything that I found a challenge on day 1 and I believe onboarding would be a lot faster now!

Sanjana
Founder/Creative Director at Ojasme in India
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Our fashion catalogs now have a new makeover!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Earlier, I used to create multiple folders in Google Drive and share with my clients. This was getting very difficult to manage. With Paperflite, I can see how popular my content is with my clients, know exactly how they are using my content and that helps me give them custom offers for my fashion merchandise.

I run a fashion boutique and I regularly share a lot of content (such as images, videos, featured collections, etc.) with my clients. Paperflite allows me to personalize my content suited to the seasonal campaigns that I run. I love how our images and catalogs retain the quality pixel perfect so our clients get the experience we want them with us.

Nothing as of now, they're quite good at what they do! They’ve been able to get a few of my custom requests prioritized as well.

Harini
Senior Executive - Marketing in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Data, data and more data!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been great interacting with the team this far. As a data person, I'd love to work with them closely to understand how the different analytics can be used together with our EDW team to identify content consumption across the company

Paperflite’s analytics are perfect if you’re doing content marketing. We now have all the information we need as to how our content is being used and our content strategy has never been better.

So far so good, smooth sailing for us.

Ridhi
Key Accounts Manager in India
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Paperflite’s features always stand tall. An essential tool.

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great till date! The support team is always available.

In my opinion, email gating is one of the best features of Paperflite. The ability to email gate content, really helps in - depth tracking of how content is being consumed. Being able to create passwords for sensitive content, helps protect important content when it comes to accessibility. Extremely safe and simple to save content on the hub. Creating personalized experiences for clients has been a game changer as well.

Switching between assets may be difficult at times, but it is manageable.

Gaurav
Enterprise Sales Manager in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Drive personalized engagement with buyers through notifications & insights from Paperflite

5,0 vorig jaar

Extremely easy to manage, access & track usability of the shared content. It helps get an indication of the buyers' interest areas that can be contextually leveraged to further drive the value proposition & progress during the purchase cycle.

It will be helpful to get a daily/weekly summary with specific actionable insights beyond just the views & time spent data.

Holly
Account Based Marketer in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Quarantine Saviors

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Paperflite team saved us during covid quarantine. I was responsible for finding a replacement to Pointdrive but due to covid, my budget was basically nonexistent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had me sold during the first demo when he had done his research and put together a customized presentation of my company in 12 hours with just my email address. Him and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were willing to work with us until we were able to get more of our marketing budget back. Not only is it extremely helpful for our clients but the fact that it's a content hub also really can't be beaten. We can't think the Paperflite team enough for what they do!

The ease of use, the responsiveness and helpfulness of the team, how it looks for our clients

Nothing. They are on top of everything and implement our new ideas

Yuvan
Founder in India
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

An outstanding and easy to use tool

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Been enjoying using Paperflite and it is an amazing tool to have while reaching out to clients. It allows you to customize to a variety of audiences and allows you to do it quickly

Paperflite helps me put together customized and professional collaterals for my clients and helps in acquiring leads as well with the help of e-gating with no extra effort from my end.

There are so many features to explore which take some time but I’m not complaining as they all have become very necessary to me as well now. The team is ready to help at any point in time to help use the product effectively

Preena
Customer Success and Product Manager in India
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

"An awesome software that our customers love!"

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We share content ranging from tutorial videos, how-to user guides, and best practices with our users. Paperflite helps ensure our users can quickly access the content we've sent without having to track down emails.

The UI is super smooth and a delight to navigate but the prospects view is easily my favourite. The end-user view stores all the content shared by our teams from Klenty in a single view, making it so much easier for our customers to access the content we share with them. No more digging through forgotten emails!

I’m a fangirl of Paperflite! In a less corny fashion, nothing to complain yet!

Shambhavi
Shambhavi
Data Analyst in India
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Everything I wanted in a Content Management System and more.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The intuitiveness and user-friendliness of this content management system in discovering, using, managing and sharing an unlimited range of different types of content is unmatched by any other platform. This is a must-have for all businesses looking for content insights.

I am a data scientist and I produce a lot of reports for my executive management. Knowing how they are consuming my reports has been very helpful in creating the ones that matter to them. Paperflite is a single platform that gets all our management together. Every time an executive sees my reports on Paperflite, they also want to use it.

Maybe sometime in the future, I’d love Paperflite to have an Outlook plugin.

Analyst in India
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

Powerful tool offering great solutions. Brilliant support team!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: With Paperflite’s implementation, content management has gotten a lot easier and with their key features, we’ve been able to deep dive and make the best use of the platform over time! A must have sales content management software for marketing and sales collaterals.

Paperflite is a very easy tool to use because of its great user experience! What I like best about Paperflite is their features which are perfect solutions that enable teams to find content easier and faster, create engaging experiences and get real time insights on how content is performing within teams.

Nothing to add, at the moment. Happy with how Paper flight works.

Account Executive in India

Amazing tool for Content Management

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's been amazing! Great Product, Great Customer Service and a very useful tool for us.

Love how the platform allows us to manage all the content at one place, easily search for them when needed and create personalized Assets/Folders for end-users. Best is the possibility of actually making changes to the folders itself and adding more content by live tracking, and different tabs for customization.

Sometimes, the search doesn't lead to accurate results, thereby providing a more generic search. The plugins for Gmail/Freshsales doesn't always work properly.

Executive Graduate Trainee in India
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

A useful content management platform

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been a great experience. Since I have started using Paperflite, I have never had the issue of duplicate and outdated documents.

As a [Software Engineer], I am required to work with stakeholders (e.g., software architects & project managers) to gather technical requirements and work with the software development team. Paperflite enables me to easily track how every team member is working on the requirements document.

I am not able to view stakeholder activity prior to 6 months. It’d be great to know analytics of my existing documents.

Stuti
Stuti
Content Editor in India
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent platform for content management and sales enablement overall.

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Understanding patterns that sales reps follow to know what content works at each stage in the entire journey, enables me to create content that helps the sales team drive more sales.

I love how I’m able to track Content ROI to amplify what’s working. With the analytics they provide, it gives me an in depth view of how the content has been consumed, engaged and helps close deals.

A clear understanding of the tool and its features is important to make the best use of the platform. Nothing to dislike, for now!

priya
priya
Finance Assosiate in India
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

User-friendly, flexible and an easy to use tool! 10/10

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Content Management with easy discovery, great analytics. Overall making it a binge worthy content experience.

Paperflite makes it easier for us to share, discover and track content within teams and prospects. Their analytics function is quite insightful and their content experience is at its best.

Organizing and structuring content assets is the only part which takes time internally. Once that's done and you get a hang off the software, it becomes very easy to use.