An absolute essential tool for our Sales team

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2019
Andrew H.
Marketing Manager
Machinebouw, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our sales team were blind, once sending a piece of content. We now have granular information about every single piece of content being sent. How the lead is engaging with it, and what pages are of most interest. This allows our team to tailor their follow up and leads to better sales outcomes. Our sales team couldn't be happier! Our onboarding specialist Chandra was also amazing throughout our onboarding. We had multiple video sessions, was always responsive to emails, and has always gone above and beyond. We couldn't be happier!

Pluspunten: Our company is an industrial machinery manufacturer based in New Zealand and exporting around the world. Being headquartered down here in our own little corner of the world, our company relies heavily on email communication with our clients and we use Paperflite to drastically improve it's effectiveness. When I joined this company about 6 months ago, the team had a pretty good marketing and sales department but where I saw it falling short was in it's email communication. Our sales team were sending hundreds of emails each month, attaching key assets as PDF's. After crafting their sales emails, they hit send.......and then just crossed their fingers. Hoping that the end user opened the content, and it was helpful for them. Since implementing Paperflite in our company, we now have all of our content sitting in our "Hub", which is always up to date, with everything from our key sales assets, to whitepapers, case studies, technical documents and more. Our team new create a Collection for each new lead and send their email either directly through Paperflite's built in email tools, or via our CRM integration. Our leads arrive on their own "landing page" type area where a custom title and description sits above the attached documents. Our sales team are able to track exact details about leads content engagement, and respond with timely, relevant emails, that help close deals faster! We couldn't be happier with our Paperflite implementation - and would recommend to anyone!

Minpunten: When I first began implementing paperflite a few months ago, the company was lacking a little in it's documentation/help guides. This caused my preferred method of self-onboarding to be a little harder than other systems I have implemented, however the team have recently released a full knowledge base which covers everything that I found a challenge on day 1 and I believe onboarding would be a lot faster now!

Our fashion catalogs now have a new makeover!

Beoordeeld op 4-6-2019
Sanjana T.
Founder/Creative Director at Ojasme
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Earlier, I used to create multiple folders in Google Drive and share with my clients. This was getting very difficult to manage. With Paperflite, I can see how popular my content is with my clients, know exactly how they are using my content and that helps me give them custom offers for my fashion merchandise.

Pluspunten: I run a fashion boutique and I regularly share a lot of content (such as images, videos, featured collections, etc.) with my clients. Paperflite allows me to personalize my content suited to the seasonal campaigns that I run. I love how our images and catalogs retain the quality pixel perfect so our clients get the experience we want them with us.

Minpunten: Nothing as of now, they're quite good at what they do! They’ve been able to get a few of my custom requests prioritized as well.

A holy grail for entrepreneurs and marketers!

Dheeraj N.
Co-Founder
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: In many ways, Paperflite has helped me channel my efforts in the right direction. I’d suggest every entrepreneur, marketer, and business leader let Paperflite take care of their content and audience analytics while they focus on growing their business.

Pluspunten: I run a premium notebook and stationery brand and I have created a lot of content on my platform for my customers. Paperflite lets me gate this content and generate qualified leads for my business that I could not have otherwise done. I’m now able to convert website visitors to actionable leads.

Minpunten: I do not have any dislikes. The team is just a chat away for all my support needs, which is quite commendable.

A great tool to manage your content

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2019
Pankaj N.
Product Specialist
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The experience has been great. Paperflite lets me collaborate with different product teams and my content is always up to date.

Pluspunten: As a technical implementation specialist, I need to share several documentation over a period of time to our users to ensure they are able to take advantage of our solution early on. Paperflite has helped me take control of all these conversations and create a live working space to share content without going back and forth. I no longer worry about heavy media files as attachments.

Minpunten: Their support team has been available to me whenever I had a question so I can’t think of anything else.

An easy-to-use product with an intuitive user interface

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2019
Padmini J.
Product Management Professional - Payments
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am a big fan of User Experience (as I help my clients with it) and Paperflite is a product that provides users with a slick UI and seamless user experience and makes it a breeze to use.

Pluspunten: We need to distribute material like user guides, product releases, new product updates et al to my teams. Before we implemented Paperflite, we could not keep a close tab on the multiple versions of these documents. Now, everything is neatly organized in separate stacks!

Minpunten: None that I can recall. The team has been quite supportive of all my requests from time to time. While they integrate with Outreach and Klenty, we’d love Paperflite to have the ability to send bulk emails

One of my top 5 tools I use every day

Carol M.
Business Development, Manufacturing & Logistics | Energy & Utilities
Computersoftware, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Initially, I started with Paperflite to manage my vast repository of content. Over time, the analytics and data amassed on our content have proven crucial to improving content performance.

Pluspunten: My role at Cognizant involves sending out multiple sales decks, RFPs, RFIs and other sales presentations on a daily basis. Paperflite is an integral tool in that process as it helps me manage and organize all these files on a single platform. It even helps it rendering in beautiful microsites. Never has finding the right files to send been so easy!

Minpunten: It would be great to have bulk contact upload option!

One of my top 5 tools I use every day

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2019
Suyash B.
Analyst
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Given the industry that we are in, content security is very important for me. Paperflite lets us distribute content like URLs, PDFs in a secure environment and in a customized manner so that each of our clients gets to read our research reports that match their industries. Overall, I have had an excellent experience using it.

Pluspunten: As an equity research professional, we publish financial reports to our large institutional clients. Paperflite helps me know our client interest in the various ideas that we publish. I now begin every conversation with my client knowing what their preference is and drive them towards conversions.

Minpunten: I cannot recall any shortcomings. Our reports are time-bound and must be constantly updated. Paperflite’s latest live collection feature now lets me update reports even after they have been sent.

A must-have tool for every marketing team

Ashok K.
Head of Marketing
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The experience has been quite good so far and the team has always been extremely supportive of our needs. I’d recommend this to any CMO looking for a software that gives a lot of bang for your buck.

Pluspunten: Our marketing team regularly pushes a lot of content - blogs, case studies, infographics, whitepapers, and videos - for our sales, customer support, and inside sales teams to use. Paperflite has helped all our teams use a single software for all their content needs. Most importantly, we have gotten rid of duplicate and redundant content assets.

Minpunten: Nothing. In fact, until now, we were struggling to manage all our content on Google Drive. Paperflite’s integration with Google Drive allows our teams to add documents and collections without any technical knowledge into Gmail.

"An awesome software that our customers love!"

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2019
Preena F.
Customer Success and Product Manager
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We share content ranging from tutorial videos, how-to user guides, and best practices with our users. Paperflite helps ensure our users can quickly access the content we've sent without having to track down emails.

Pluspunten: The UI is super smooth and a delight to navigate but the prospects view is easily my favourite. The end-user view stores all the content shared by our teams from Klenty in a single view, making it so much easier for our customers to access the content we share with them. No more digging through forgotten emails!

Minpunten: I’m a fangirl of Paperflite! In a less corny fashion, nothing to complain yet!

Makes sales outreach personalised and consistent!

Praveen K.
Head of Sales
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: In fact, After we started using Paperflite, our review meetings with the CMO and the management have become more numbers-oriented than before. A double thumbs-up on the overall experience.

Pluspunten: I lead a team of salespeople including field sales, event managers and channel partners. At any given moment, they are looking for content for their demos, conferences, and client meetings. Paperflite has helped our teams to pull out branded content and use it readily. I love the fact that they have stopped creating content of their own and use their time helping our clients.

Minpunten: I don’t have any dislikes. I wanted our teams to run campaigns, and know who is interested in our content and Paperflite does a perfect job!

Everything I wanted in a Content Management System and more.

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2019
Shambhavi C.
Data Analyst
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The intuitiveness and user-friendliness of this content management system in discovering, using, managing and sharing an unlimited range of different types of content is unmatched by any other platform. This is a must-have for all businesses looking for content insights.

Pluspunten: I am a data scientist and I produce a lot of reports for my executive management. Knowing how they are consuming my reports has been very helpful in creating the ones that matter to them. Paperflite is a single platform that gets all our management together. Every time an executive sees my reports on Paperflite, they also want to use it.

Minpunten: Maybe sometime in the future, I’d love Paperflite to have an Outlook plugin.

A useful content management platform

Beoordeeld op 10-6-2019
Executive Graduate Trainee
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has been a great experience. Since I have started using Paperflite, I have never had the issue of duplicate and outdated documents.

Pluspunten: As a [Software Engineer], I am required to work with stakeholders (e.g., software architects & project managers) to gather technical requirements and work with the software development team. Paperflite enables me to easily track how every team member is working on the requirements document.

Minpunten: I am not able to view stakeholder activity prior to 6 months. It’d be great to know analytics of my existing documents.

Generating qualified leads was never so easy!

Kasturi T.
Graphic designer
Informatiediensten, 13-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I love the way Paperflite delivers a great user experience. All my content is easily discoverable to sales reps without me ever having to send it to them individually.

Pluspunten: I design marketing content such as images, posters, GIFs, and infographics for my company. With Paperflite, I know exactly how my sales reps are using the content and what more do they need to engage with their leads.

Minpunten: I was wondering if Paperflite could let me sort and view the latest uploaded content in the ‘Hub’ at one go. I was told that the team is working on this, so I’m excited to see how it comes along.

Paperflite

Beoordeeld op 27-8-2019
Senior Business Analyst
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Provides data on email status and engagement

Minpunten: Lacking on some documentation, walkthroughs, faq, etc
Very involved from an administrative standpoint with permissions, customizations, setup
We are a Salesforce shop and prefer some of Salesforce's applications that tie in directly such as G2Crowd
no CSV upload option