Over Monitask

Software voor het volgen van medewerkers en urenregistratie voor bedrijven, teams en freelancers.

Meer informatie over Monitask

I most like their pricing and software interface.

There were a couple of errors in the time-keeping due to users being doublely logged in, the issue was fixed quickly and everything is now running smoothly.

Beoordelingen van Monitask

Waar voor je geld

Monitask heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 108 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Monitask eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (108)

Jennyfer
Jennyfer
Bilingual Branding Specialist in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Probably the best time tracking system I've tried

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used it for the duration of its trial and I love it! My trial is going to be over in a few days and I'm planning to purchase.

Whether logging in as an admin or end-user, the system is super easy to use. There's no steep learning curve or anything like that. It tracks time and works as a keylogger to better track productivity, my staff and I love it because it helped us keep productivity levels at 90%

I wish there was a way to set up shifts and to process payroll based on those shifts.

Overwogen alternatieven: HiveDesk

Redenen om voor Monitask te kiezen: Hubstaff had all the features I wanted and then some but it was just too time confusing having to figure them all out and make them work.

Overgestapt van: Hubstaff

Redenen om over te stappen op Monitask: Simplicity and ease of use.

Operational Director in Oekraïne
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Monitask - easy, fast, nice

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, very good app, if not the mobile app absence, this would be our winner.

We were testing few apps to pick up the most appropriate, and Monitask was the easiest to implement. Although we run the trial period only, still impressed with customization options, and a very user-friendly interface and support.

There is no mobile app for employees, those who work "on the go" can't track the timing. Also, there is still a place to improve in the reporting section.

Overwogen alternatieven: Hubstaff en Clockify

Redenen om voor Monitask te kiezen: TimeDoctor is too expensive, and not that flexible

Overgestapt van: Time Doctor

Redenen om over te stappen op Monitask: price and functionality balance

Saurabh
Manager in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Missing features

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I liked this system but without few features mentioned above, it will be difficult to use it for long term.

User friendly interface, Required reporting features. Main thing I liked about this is ability to select currency for each individual separately.

It do not have some of the features like 1) We can not provide access to client for reviewing project and where time is consumed 2) It do not have a way to put non billable hours. For example, if I have worked 5 hours on a project and want to bill my client only 2 hours. I can not do that. I have to delete 3 hours in order to do it but I need those 3 hours information for future reference. 3) It do not Integrate with task management software like Office 365, Jira 4) Good to have video recording feature apart from screenshot

Overwogen alternatieven: Time Doctor, Hubstaff en DeskTime

Redenen om over te stappen op Monitask: As of now I am mostly using Hubstaff because of missing features I mentioned.

Sebahattin
Founder in Turkije
Computergames, 11-50 werknemers

Amazing!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am satisfied with my experience. An app that I would recommend. Hassle free and user friendly

One of the best applications for remote monitoring. It is very easy to use. I got used to it quickly even on first use. The real-time vision feature works great.

I did not encounter any negative features. I definitely recommend it.

Essence
Essence
Marketing Director in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The best of the best!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I used to use a time tracking software but it didn't take screenshots and remind me of idle time. I like both of the features because it gives some accountability.

It is very easy to use and the design of the platform is clean and easy to understand.

I liked other software to download an app,I don't believe this app has that option.

Overwogen alternatieven: HiveDesk, SCREENish en DeskTime

Redenen om voor Monitask te kiezen: Didn't take screenshots.

Overgestapt van: Toggl Track

Redenen om over te stappen op Monitask: Easy to read, clean fresh look and affordability

Joy
Owner in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Life Changing Self Management

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As an entrepreneur, I often feel guilt that I'm not spending "enough" time working on various projects. Once I started using Monitask, everything became objective and my time has started to become more valuable. Things that get measured get improved. This objective feedback on how I'm spending my time has given me so much encouragement and motivation. I can see progress happen, and I'm able to feel better about the work I do.

Ease of use Weekly reports by project that give you a visual overview of how you spent your time

I would like a colorful chart or graph that gives a visual breakdown of how I spent my workweek (time spent by project). At least they provide a numerical total hours logged by project, and by week.

Overwogen alternatieven: Hubstaff

Redenen om over te stappen op Monitask: It is less expensive, easier to use, AND has a slightly better visual presentation of my time spent by project by week.... and I didn't need most of the other features in Hubstaff.

Administrator in Zuid-Korea
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

it is easy to manage personal programs that are not supported by these monitoring

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Need to set some prohibition features for programs and tracking

There were a lot of questions, but they were very kind

I was complete satisfied with everything

Individual Entrepeneur in Belarus
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Intersting tool for time management

- simplicity - good visual - all primary needed reports

It would be great to have task with subtask support, some additional reports for this.

Dakota
Founder in VS
Bouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Versa Projects endorses Monitask for virtual and remote services.

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Versa Projects is extremely happy with the experience and truly appreciate the value.

Versa Projects enjoys the ease of use, accuracy and the ability to be transparent with our clients.

We at Versa Projects would love to implement billing and payroll through Monitask, but at the present moment and in the present format, it seems a bit incomprehensible. Maybe in the future...

Melvin Jude
Contractor in Filipijnen
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Monitask

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It tracks correctly and its User friendly

Nothing, It works fine and everyone seems to like it

Simon
CEO in Filipijnen
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Simple to use with one drawback

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: good experience. site has been up 100% of the time. Quick and intuitive

the software has a very easy interface to use. i use it on desktop and have never opened in mobile so i cant indicate how that is. its features follow most software formats which have all of the user capabilities on the right hand side. Visually the interface is appealing and easy to read. It provides all of the useful features needed in a timetracting software

I am the admin of the account and in not as user. However i am being charged as a user. i contacted the company about this and they said they hope to deal with that in the future but i haven't been informed as such.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Simon, thank you for your review! We are very happy that you enjoy using Monitask. I would also like to inform you that now we do have a feature of setting Admins to be free on paid plans. I've just enabled this for your account. New invoices will subtract one user, since you are not using the app to track time!

Ramona
Content Manager in Roemenië
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

HAppy with the product

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: happy with it so far; been using it for the best part of two years and it is a daily necessity as I work remotely. Is great that you can use it for free on the basic options and I wouldn't change it unless I have to. It does what I need it to do.

Easy to use, straightforward, little errors over time.

Has some unexplained glitches over time and in the last few updates I can't have it in the pinned taskbar icon when running, it opens in a different icon - so I end up with two icons on my taskbar.

MD Nur
CEO in Bangladesh
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Best time tracker software I have ever used.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I most like this software dashboard. It's wasy to get work report.

I like screenshoot and billings. Mostly like work analytics.

Mohamed
Technical team leader in Egypte
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Perfect solution

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Monitask solved the problem, we were unable to monitor our employees performance while working from home due to COVID19 current crises.

Easy to use Lightweight Inexpensive Fast replies from customer support

Reports need to be more customizable User roles assignment needs upgrade

Overwogen alternatieven: Toggl Track

CEO in Bangladesh
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Useful software to monitor the employees' tasks.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I like the screenshots that I get from time to time.

I am a bit confused about the overall timing as few of agents disagree.

2 jaar geleden

Hello! Thank you for your review. I wanted to reach out to you to discuss your comment about the overall timing in the dashboard. Monitask performs intelligent time mapping and eliminates idle time. There's a way to disable these settings if you wish to capture all time records. Can you email us with the issue at [email protected] and we will try to solve it for you asap :)

E-learning developer in India
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So overall it is really effective software and is pretty easy to use even a kid can understand how it works within a day or two.

I liked the algorithm of this software. It is really easy to use and understandable. The feature I liked the most is Notes where I can keep a track of my tasks. Also, I can check my monthly and daily working hours which helps to increase productivity if needed. I would definitely recommend this software to everyone.

I think there must be a program in it that allows the user to set timings for which he/she needs to work so as soon as working hours are completed it can notify the user.

Eva
Virtual Assistant in Filipijnen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Awesome printable reports

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is my go-to time tracker software. I've been recommending this to my friends who are new to freelancing industry, and glad they like it too.

It's been a year since I started this time tracker software. It's so convenient to use, user-friendly, and has awesome printable report for time entry details. I can also create specific tasks for each project and notes for each tasks.

None so far. I had no trouble using this software ever since.

Mannylyn
Mannylyn
Social Media Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Super Time Tracker

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The features and functionality of Monitask is superb! I've used a lot of time trackers in the past but this one is what I loved the most. It has a clean and friendly interface so you won't have trouble using it if you're not to computer savvy. Keep it up, Monitask!

None that I can think of. Overall, I'm a satisfied user.

Peter
CPA in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Time Clock

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Seems like a good price when it was purchased.

Not to many. Fits my needs and the price is ok.

Djordje
Creative Director in Servië

Easy, optimal and efficient

5,0 2 jaar geleden

It really looks like the Upwork Tracker which is exactly what I needed and why I choose Monitask, it's highly reliable and I think I will be using it for a long time.

The UI is not all that impressive, I think it could use a little makeover, other than that great service.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your review. Our updated UI is going to be released in February 2020 with some new features. We hope that you enjoy using Monitask and let us know if we can help with anything.

Natalya
Director in Rusland

My review

5,0 9 maanden geleden

User-friendly and intuitive interface, you can generate different reports, add employees and provide guest access for customers. All this makes it easier to work remotely

All right. There are no disadvantages. Thank you for a great product

Carolyn
Carolyn
Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

absolute simplicity

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: very intuitive, quick and simple to get up and running with all the features we need

it was to so quick and easy to get started

still new to it but so far so good... no apparent glitches at this stage

Hazel
SEO Consultant in Filipijnen
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

An Indispensable Tool for Freelancers

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love it! It is very convenient for a freelancer like me. I get to track my work which builds trust with my clients.

To be able to track my work complete with screenshots which I send to my clients. Exact time tracking.

I wish the screenshots can be shared with the client via a link. At present what I do is Screen capture the daily tasks.

Alejandra
Web Analyst in Colombia
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

The easier way to keep your team on the best performance.

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: In my experience its a very usefull tool to monitoring the productivity of my team. They adapt very well to the use of it.

This is not invasive software, is easy to handle, and the app is not big in terms of space use or download time.

The menu of the users could be more detail, without going to the reports page.

Vitrual Assistant in Filipijnen
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Very Helpful t

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Allows me to track my work time, and if there's a power outage. I don't have to worry on files that are not saved because this website have recorded my screen.

It's my first time using Monitask on my first ever VA job, and it is very user friendly and easy to use!

There's nothing to unlike on this software.