GoTo Connect reviews

Over GoTo Connect

GoToConnect combineert de kracht en betrouwbaarheid van Jive's cloud VoIP-telefoonsystemen met de web.

Meer informatie over GoTo Connect

VOIP cloud based software is easy to use, easy to implement, and allows you to work from anywhere with connectivity.

The app does not work very well for which I depend on it greatly being out of the office so I had to modify and my a second number for my phone to have it forwarded to it.

Beoordelingen van GoTo Connect

Waar voor je geld

GoTo Connect heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 629 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je GoTo Connect eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (629)

Ezra
Ezra
Co Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Jive is a great price with all features needed

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we've now been able to do tonnes of calls, outgoing and incoming since we went with jive. It helps grow our business. Access is available on the phone, computer or any other device.

I like that jive is really cost effective yet gives access to all their features. It allows me to do everything i need to do, with alot of minutes within the plan.

Jive seems to be great so far, cant complain

Jaden
IT Specialist in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Connect center is great for admins

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great for monitoring

I really liked the ability to check total calls as well as the monitoring in the que. It is great to be able to see who is on a call and who is next up.

Only issue is having to switch between views to see the different ques in the way I wanted

Jared
Supervisor in VS
Bouw, 501-1.000 werknemers

Decent Service

3,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

This product is a decent management tool for monitoring employees' phone status.

Sometimes, calls that come through will not distribute evenly to all logged-in phones.

Rachel
Proposal Review Director in VS
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 501-1.000 werknemers

Call Disbursement is fine, online portal/queue is not

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I really like that you can use the call app both on your cell and a desktop phone (and computer). It makes it easy for anyone to use no matter their work station. It is also easy to see what calls people take, and make, as well as listen to them.

The online portal for management, and the call queue information is very clunky and hard to navigate. My team and I have each individual page we may need bookmarked otherwise we have no chance in finding them.

Graciel
VOT in Filipijnen
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

GoTo Connect

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Goto Connect i use this software everyday to call a client and this is such a big help so that i can contact the client easily this software is very simple yet very helpful

Goto Connect i really like this software since i used this the software is very simple it very easy to familiarize and very useful.

Nothing i can say about this app for now so far since i use this app i haven't encounter some issues about it

responsable marketing in Frankrijk
Internet, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Un outil pratique pour l'équipe

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: On est vraiment satisfait pour l'instant !

On a mis en place cet outil pour prendre les appels quand on est hors du bureau et ça fonctionne plutôt bien ! C'est la fonctionnalité qu'on a le plus utilisé

Parfois l'interface peut être un petit peu lente, mais c'est quand même assez rare donc ça reste un outil intuitif de manière globale

Debi
Social Media Creator in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Great Tool for Conferencing

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Its easy to access. I love it keeps me updated on conferences I need to attend and any changes that might have been made to the time. Its crystal clear, and its enjoyable to use.

I don' t have any cons with this software.

Lori
entery in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 501-1.000 werknemers

online meetings and chats

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

i have used this in the past with another company i have worked for and it is a great thing to use for online meetings with people Without having to go anywhere we can just easily chat

none that i have encountered while using this product

David Male
retail in VS
Animatie, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome Provider ! Reliable features helpful

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

very user friendly ; easy to use and learn

introduction set up ; would like a tutorial installation guideline

Philip
Pharmacist in VS
Farmaceutica, 501-1.000 werknemers

GoTo Connect

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Interface of software is simple and easy to use

At times had trouble connecting. Troubleshooting the software can be difficult too.

Stephen
Director of Special Projects in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Everything we wanted from a phone system and more

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Moving to GoToConnect just before COVID lockdowns was a godsend. The ability to have staff work from home was a huge help. While the onboarding process was intense, GTC staff were there at every step to help. And the customer support ever since, at every step and for every issue, has been fantastic. My favorite fact is that I have yet to be transferred to another associate when I call in. Every representative has been able to resolve my issue every time.

First off, GoToConnect is simply a great product. It does what it does well and without issue. We were initially nervous about moving to VOIP out of fear of poor call quality but after a year of use, that has not been a problem. GTC offers incredible flexibility for product utilization. We can design plans where the phones in certain rooms only ring at certain times. There are options to adjust the length of time before calls are routed to voicemail. You can create messages that play according to when the call is received (before/after hours, lunch, emergency closure). Staff members can even log into the system and work from home. GTC offers cloud based call recording. We only recently began utilizing that feature (more options than we can even think about) but have found it to be incredibly helpful. If there is ever a problem with a client, we can just review the call and have proof to resolve the dispute. GTC offers unparalleled customer support. It may well be among the five best customer support experiences I have ever encountered. And these are complicated, in-depth issues that they help us with. But their staff know their business and are able to resolve the issues every time.

The onboarding process was lengthy, complicated and intense. Switching from a standard wired phone system to a VOIP system is a big switch for any company but especially for one without a real IT department. GoToConnect offers more features and capabilities than we can even understand or utilize. At times, the sheer number of opportunities can become paralyzing. The one "feature" we still struggle with is placing a call on hold, answering another call and then switching between the two. On a "old school" system with a hold button and blinking lights for each line, that process was second nature for those of us with a few years of that process. Moving to a VOIP where you don't really have "lines" is still tripping us up.

President in VS
Publiceren, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent VOIP Service!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I did a lot of comparison shopping when selecting a VOIP provider for my business. There are a number of reputable companies out there and they all offer similar features. Jive edged out the competition in pricing, and since the feature set they offered was equally as robust as the competitors, I went with them and have not been disappointed. Our needs are basic, but it's really nice to know that as our needs expand, the infrastructure at Jive will easily accommodate our most detailed needs.

When our company moved away from a larger parent company, we had to find our own phone solution. We have offices spread across the country, so rather than use a cable-TV bundle or something similar, I knew a feature-filled VOIP service was a must. While others offer similar features, I needed a company that I could count on to hold my hand through the technical end of the setup because we are too small for our own IT department. Jive excelled in this area. Their excellent USA-based tech support helped get me up and running in no time flat. The transition from our old parent company's service to the new one we set up ourselves through Jive was seamless. If I had to choose one thing I liked most about my experience with Jive Voice, it is their technical support! Their service in both areas (support and actual uptime) has never let us down.

I suppose you could say I'm tech "savvy", but I'm not an engineer. For someone like myself who had never set up a VOIP system before, it was a bit intimidating to sift through the online guides to figure out what gear we needed, how it should be configured, and that sort of thing. While much of this documentation did exist on their web site, a beginner's tutorial that was more comprehensive would have been appreciated. Nevertheless, as mentioned elsewhere in this review, their call-in technical support was extremely helpful in answering my newbie questions at all hours of the night. If I had any criticism at all, it might be that I would have liked a bit more thorough online documentation for a beginner. Something like a "setup wizard" might have been helpful, but calling their support line (even at 11pm in the evening) got me exactly what I needed, so I really have no serious complaints.

Susan M
Office Manager / Senior Tax Preparer in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Never Missing A Call

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with Jive Voice has been an outstanding one. We are a seasonal business and with our prior provider it was a big hassle to turn off lines in the off season. With Jive it was as simple as 1, 2, 3,. We now have a general voicemail box and each desk has its own voicemail box. If one office is extremely busy we can route the calls to another office without having to add another employee which allows us to have better control over our payroll. With Jive you have hold music options without paying for an extra service. Also with Jive we have the ability to answer calls from our cell phones without our private numbers appearing (the customer thinks you are answering from the office). Last but not least Jive's customer service and support team is outstanding. If you have a question or technical issue they are quick to respond and with the response they not only correct the issue they teach you at the same time on how to correct the issue in the future should the problem arise again.

Our Company has been using Jive Voice for 2 years now and everyday we learn something new about the system that has helped to make our customer service more effective. This year we started using Jive's Mobile feature. The mobile feature allows us to never miss a call. With this feature you have total control. you can set for do not disturb, or choose to have instant notifications. The best feature is that when I call back from my cell phone caller ID shows the business number instead of my cell number. I can also send a text message from my phone again not revealing my actual cell number. I no longer need two separate phones.

The only thing I like least about this software is that I have not had the time to explore all of the wonderful options available to our company. I am sure I could request to have a representative come out and explain more in depth about the system. Jive also has great tutorial videos available.

Amber
IT Project Specialist in VS
Consumentendiensten, 201-500 werknemers

Great Software in the Making

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been great. The company seems to be on top of things and they're definitely innovating and taking all the right steps to become one of the leading (well, they already are) communications services available!

Very user-friendly and easy to navigate. Calls are clear (as long as you have enough bandwidth to ensure the packets are getting to their destination properly) and it has various options for being able to log in and use your ext/line (ie. web, mobile, VOIP). Customer service is very good. That's honestly one of the reasons I rated it so high. If there's ever an issue their support staff is knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. I've never had to wait more than 3-5 minutes for my call to be answered. If the issue is out of their experience, they move it up to another tier until it gets resolved. They follow up until everything is completely taken care of.

The mobile app is still finicky at times. Quality has improved a lot over the past several months (and years) and it cuts out the call randomly, but it's not near as bad as it was. Jive also doesn't have a super comprehensive reporting system. Don't get me wrong, it has good reports that are easy to view, but we are needing some more details for our call-tracking and it's difficult to decipher and re-build what reports we have access to in order to get what we need. We have to ask for a separately-emailed list from one our contacts which I feel could get annoying for the agent to have to continue to do that each time we need one. Not very basic issues, but still some things I would like to see. They continue to improve though and take your feedback seriously so I can see them improving some of these functions in the near future.

Joel
Associate Pastor in
Filantropie, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Using Jive Communications PBX as a small business Solution

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our church was on the lookout for a PBX solution. One of the challenges we found was that many of our staff were out in the field so often there would be no one to answer the church phone. The other challenge we faced is we did not want to be paying a huge monthly fee because we work with a lot of low-income people and did not have a lot of money to spend on a solution. After talking with a person from Software Advice we were given two options to follow up on. We ended up choosing Jive PBX because they offered incredible service, great tools at a very reasonable price. Our current setup now is that when people call the church and no one answers, they hear from an automated attendant offering to connect them to the right person. The call then gets forwarded to the persons mobile phone. The great thing about Jive is they charge per physical device connected to their system and not per virtual extension. This means that at the moment we only pay for one Jive phone line. However, we can forward calls to as many non-jive mobile phones as we want without an additional cost. They are also very flexible allowing you to add or remove devices depending on your needs. Therefore when summer comes and we hire more staff we plan on adding more jive phone lines. When the summer is over we can cancel the additional lines. In terms of quality, their voice quality is excellent. I was concerned that the VOIP quality might not be as good considering the home VOIP services I have tried in the past. Because of these concerns I took a few months to try out the VOIP quality with our staff and clients. We also tested the automated attendant at the same time. The staff have been very impressed with how well it works both in terms of quality and ease of use. This is why we are going ahead with the Jive deployment. Their customer service is amazing. There have been a few minor issues that we encountered but they were very good about sorting it out. One issue involved a delay in receiving our phones from them. However, after I called them, they acknowledged the error on their part and did an express delivery at no additional charge to us. Another issue had to do with billing. We had an issue where we were being charged for two lines but we only wanted one. They were good about sorting out and refunding the additional line. The issue turned out to be due to our initial quote asking for two phone lines and ordering two phones they assumed we wanted the two phone lines right away. However, I had asked for a second quote with only one phone line, knowing that in the summer we would go to two lines. This is why I ordered the second phone even though we didn't plan on using it. All of us would prefer that everything go smoothly with a deployment. However, I am very happy to know that if something doesn't go right, that Jive team has an amazing support setup to get things sorted out. They have great user interface for setting up PBX solutions. It is a drag and drop interface that anyone can use. I was very impressed by how simple it was to set up and route calls. They also have great training to help you get started. Overall, I would highly recommend Jive Communication PBX. We have used them in the small business case but I can see that they could scale well for large organisations. We are very happy Jive Communication clients.

* Very reasonable cost. * Great Customer Service * Free virtual extensions (forwarding to mobile phones) * Easy to use web interface. * Good voice quality

* Some issues with billing (but they got that sorted out) * Fax service is not as easy to use. * Slower delivery with phones (but that was due to a glitch in their system)

Austin
VP of Sales and Marketing in VS
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great product and even better customer support!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Smart people. Great prices. Terrific project management.

They make it really easy to add and remove users. The billing is very straight forward. Their project management team does an amazing job!

I don’t have any negatives to say about Jive or Logmein. They have been a great partner and resource.

Amber
Office Staff in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

The Customer Service Is Outstanding!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been amazing! Again, we have never had any of the issues with dropped calls or static on the line that we have had with other VOIP companies.

The thing I like most about this software is it doesn't malfunction or break! We have been with other VOIP companies and have experienced dropped calls, static, silence, etc as the norm. But not with Jive! I have never had a dropped call or an issue with static. The only time I have ever had to call in to tech support was when I needed help setting something up. My wait time to speak with someone has always been less than 3 minutes, each tech support agent is equally knowledgeable and if I couldn't figure out how to do what they were suggesting, they would log on to my computer and show me how to do it. I love this company!

There is nothing I dislike about this software. I have never had any issues and Jive makes my life easier as I don't have to deal with phone issues. If the phones are down, it is a major issue for our company.

Sales & Marketing Manager in Canada
Magazijnen/opslag, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Best change from Landline to VOIP ever!

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I would recommend it to anyone who hasn't moved over. The cost isn't high and very affordable compared to our old system. Just need to ensure proper internet service.

We changed over from our previous PBX landline system to a PBX IP VoIP system and have never been happier. Easy way to setup everything from call centre, confrence, transfers, PA system and so much more with the system in place

The only negative is that the system has gone done a few times over 2 years. Maybe 3-4 times and had some issues with the fax machine. The customer is good but sometimes can take longer than required especially if a business runs on telephone lines.

Cina
office manager in VS
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Jive - highly recommended!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been Jive customers for more than 3 years now. I am not always accepting of changes, so I was not very happy when I had to learn how to use the new phone--but boy am I glad now that my boss made the decision to switch to Jive's VoIP phone system solution. We have different phones, but the one I like the most is the one that works just like my cell--it has a touch screen and it is so easy to use.

Jive is very customizable! You can make changes on the fly; you can access the system on your desk phone, your cell phone or even your computer. I like how you can go into the portal and change the dial plan, close the office and temporarily forward phone calls to another line or office, then revert it back to normal--all with relative ease. I also like how you get so many features that are included -- they don't nickel and dime for each thing! One more thing I like is the presence monitoring on the phones, I can see on my phone screen if one of my coworkers is on a call so I know if I should transfer the caller or just send them to voice mail.

Faxing is limited to 5 pages or less. However, now that I think about that, I hardly get any faxes anymore because people simply send me PDFs instead.

Rahul
Rahul
Software Software in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Perfect Product for All-in-out

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It's one of the least buggy software out there when it comes to video and audio conferencing.

It's the perfect approach in combing everything starting from video calling, to audio conference and remote desktop control.

The thing I dislike about the software is the lack of support. There is very limited documentation on how much you can push the product to get the most out of it. More there is a limit on how much you can

Stephan
Owner in VS

Jive has been a great add to my business. Does what I need, how I need it, at a reasonable price.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I like that Jive is completely customizable and intuitive, and we can alter and edit our call routing and auto-attendant services, etc. ourselves, without needing to get customer support involved. That's awesome. I looked around at a slew of providers and went with Jive. I've been very happy with the decision. Jive does everything that I need, and does it well. And they don't nickle & dime you on features -- their standard pricing includes a lot for the money. I've also been very impressed with the sound quality too. Their up-time has been stellar as well. I also like how responsive their support is too. On the very few occasions that I've had a question or needed to know how do something, they've been readily available.

Surprisingly, nothing quickly jumps to mind. Virtually the only minor thing that I could see Jive altering, is to perhaps include some other options for the storage of recordings. Right now, recording capabilities require linkage with an Amazon AWS account. It would be nice to have some additional options, like perhaps within Jive itself, or on Google Drive, locally stored, etc.

Russell
Administrative Assistant in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Telecommunications Done Right, Even in the Worst of Situations

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: During the recent fires in Southern California, our offices were forced to evacuate for nearly a week. With the Jive service, we were able to continue to work from where-ever we were, even when evacuated as well from our own homes. We did not have to be concerned that we would lose that connection even if our offices were destroyed (fortunately not), as everything was controlled offsite by Jive. We have been with Jive for the last 6 years as they have grown, and we could not be happier.

The Integration with all of our devices (cell phones, desktop computers, web browsers, and of course desk telephones) for seamless usage in and out of the office, meaning we are never out of touch with our customers and each other. Complete control of how calls are routed to meet our needs through a simple interface, one that makes it easy to understand how those calls will be routed. Feature rich services without charges for things that go above and beyond what you would expect, such as the free in-house conference calling.

My only complaint is the inability to set a distinct ringtone for calls coming in from the Jive mobile apps so that I know when a call is coming from "my desk" or direct to my cell phone.

Paul
Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

The Best Service For Remote Call Centers

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This product has allowed us to easily grow our company and expand our customer service coverage. The set up was easy, the training was very comprehensive and getting the system built was handled very well. During the initial set-up GoToConnect provides a personalized account person that guides you through the entire set-up from beginning to end.

We use GoToConnect to manage remote agents and it is the best phone system we have ever had. Reporting is easy to gather. The ability to make administrative changes to the call system is the best in the industry. Hands down this is the best service we have ever used in 20+ years.

This software had no weaknesses at all. It is robust and provides every feature you could dream of.

Merrick
Billing Manager in VS
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 11-50 werknemers

Jive over everything!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Jive is so much simpler than it’s more expensive, less customer oriented counterparts.

Jive is what Ringcentral used to be: an easy behind the scenes portal for administrators to easily manage phone trees, voice messages, and digital faxes. Jive allows you to create actual ‘click and drag’ style phone systems. The customer service team is relatively local, well informed, and has ideal follow through. Jive beats it’s competitors in functionality and price. The Apps they offer are great for doing distance work and responding to voice messages out of the office.

The digital fax function requires you to use an email account and copy paste destination info into your ‘to’ field. This process was rarely convenient.

Matthewq
Chief Clerk in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers

Chief Clerk

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are managing individual productivity better with the monitoring capabilities Jive offers and the reassurance and reliability of record keeping and management of incoming and outgoing calls has been a terrific safety net with customers. Customer service/tech support is perhaps the absolute best feature of the service. The technicians are outstanding, knowledgeable, friendly and professional and always aware of the pressure on our end to resolve issues quickly and effectively. And the follow up is truly exceptional, I have never, ever experienced this level of support from any company. In this regard the company is truly outstanding. I recommend Jive to my business colleagues and wholeheartedly endorse the service and software. To say it makes my job responsibilities more effective and more pleasant would be a gross understatement. I would give Jive my highest recommendation of any vendor we deal with.

It has features which are very useful. 1. Monitoring individual user time and calls 2. Complete lists of incoming and outgoing calls to particular numbers 3. The easy ability to change the ring group from the receptionist to all users 4. Regular service updates on service issues

Nothing. It is exactly what we need and want