Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over GoTo Connect

GoToConnect combineert de kracht en betrouwbaarheid van Jive's cloud VoIP-telefoonsystemen met de web.

Meer informatie over GoTo Connect

VOIP cloud based software is easy to use, easy to implement, and allows you to work from anywhere with connectivity.

The app does not work very well for which I depend on it greatly being out of the office so I had to modify and my a second number for my phone to have it forwarded to it.

Beoordelingen van GoTo Connect

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

GoTo Connect heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 658 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je GoTo Connect eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (658)

Maria Alejandra
Maria Alejandra
Operation Supervisor in Colombia
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The best phone app

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Since I have been using the app, I have no problems communicating with my clients and candidates, making it easy to stay connected 100% of the time.

It is a friendly and easy-to-use application, which allows direct communication with people outside, and above all, it offers multiple forms of communication, from voice messages, text messages, or direct communication with people.

that in order to access the purchase there is a lot of protocol and one must be contacted by a sales agent instead of being able to call to request the license purchase service.

President in VS
Publiceren, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent VOIP Service!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I did a lot of comparison shopping when selecting a VOIP provider for my business. There are a number of reputable companies out there and they all offer similar features. Jive edged out the competition in pricing, and since the feature set they offered was equally as robust as the competitors, I went with them and have not been disappointed. Our needs are basic, but it's really nice to know that as our needs expand, the infrastructure at Jive will easily accommodate our most detailed needs.

When our company moved away from a larger parent company, we had to find our own phone solution. We have offices spread across the country, so rather than use a cable-TV bundle or something similar, I knew a feature-filled VOIP service was a must. While others offer similar features, I needed a company that I could count on to hold my hand through the technical end of the setup because we are too small for our own IT department. Jive excelled in this area. Their excellent USA-based tech support helped get me up and running in no time flat. The transition from our old parent company's service to the new one we set up ourselves through Jive was seamless. If I had to choose one thing I liked most about my experience with Jive Voice, it is their technical support! Their service in both areas (support and actual uptime) has never let us down.

I suppose you could say I'm tech "savvy", but I'm not an engineer. For someone like myself who had never set up a VOIP system before, it was a bit intimidating to sift through the online guides to figure out what gear we needed, how it should be configured, and that sort of thing. While much of this documentation did exist on their web site, a beginner's tutorial that was more comprehensive would have been appreciated. Nevertheless, as mentioned elsewhere in this review, their call-in technical support was extremely helpful in answering my newbie questions at all hours of the night. If I had any criticism at all, it might be that I would have liked a bit more thorough online documentation for a beginner. Something like a "setup wizard" might have been helpful, but calling their support line (even at 11pm in the evening) got me exactly what I needed, so I really have no serious complaints.

Owner in VS
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

Manage Communications Better

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: GoTo Connect is good and it works without breaking the bank. I would tell someone else starting a business that they should look at Connect.

Connecting is better because we only need one service and it's all stored together. After I set it up I liked it. Not hard to use at all. Everything is right where you need and expect it to be. With a good internet provider and connection there are no quality or speed problems. Real time chat is important to us and lets us connect instantly from different places without the interruption of video or voice calls. We're often filming and can't talk on the phone. I don't have to pay a lot for Goto Connect so that makes me like it even more. I think they charge what it's worth.

Sometimes getting help from customer support can be frustrating and hard. I don't always think they help the situation. If the internet connection is fuzzy then so are all of our communications. After it's restored it takes a while to catch up. But if you have a good provider there's no need to worry.

Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

It works, but not well, and it has such great potential.

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Jive allows us to have multiple company phone numbers and extensions without the need for landlines or phones. It allows employees to receive work calls on their personal cell phone, so they don't have to carry two phones to have a company number. Employees can make outgoing calls through the app without revealing their personal number to the recipient. The admin portal is pretty straightforward and easy to use, but also has tons of features. Overall, this product would be amazing if the app were faster and didn't crash all the time, and if calls made through the app were more reliable.

It's cheap. This provided a cost saving solution to our communications needs. It also allows us to assign phone numbers to employees' personal cell phones without using their personal data or phone usage. It can be used with or without landlines. Phone numbers and ring plans are easy to set up, and multiple phones can be rung at the same number.

The app is slow and takes a long time to switch screens and load data. It crashes often, and nearly always experiences some type of error that requires me to wait for the app to respond or close the app. The crashes don't affect phone calls, but seem to only affect my ability to access data such as recent calls, contacts, etc. Even when it crashes, I still receive calls. Sometimes calls made or received through the app cut out like there is bad cell service, even when I'm connected to reliable, high speed wi-fi (50mbps). Because of this, I've chosen to switch my ring plan to have calls forwarded to my cell phone number, rather than receiving them on my cell phone through the Jive app. I have unlimited minutes, so it's not an issue. I only have to open the app to make an outgoing call, and only when I need the company number to appear on the recipient's caller ID rather than my personal number.

Alex
Systems Analysis in Canada
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Reliable VoIP Phone System

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent. Started with a online demo, was then offered physical devices and the chance to setup and use the system before making a commitment. Once we signed up the implementation team was very thorough and clear with what they required from us and when. All mile stones where hit at (or before) the estimated time. The switch over and porting went smoothly and the switch over happened without fuss, which was huge for us as the last time we made a change to our phone system it involved me and another IT employee staying at work until after midnight attempting to get things running.

Feature rich phone system that provides everything our business needs and more to allow our employees to make and receive calls. The auto attendant has allowed us to free up our document control personals time for more important matters than answering phone calls. Hard phones and soft phones work together seamlessly and offer our employees options on how they would like to receive calls.

The only negative I've experienced is that the SMS feature of the soft phones is unreliable. I've notice there is only about a 50% chance that any text message sent will be received. Particularly text verification (MFA) services don't seem to be received with the reliability that they would require.

Rich
VP in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Very pleased

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Been a user for 5 or so years, as they make improvements the service only gets better

GoToConnect has been a great tool for my Financial Services agency, I can easily adjust the dial plan. The hub/user interface is great. I can text or call from any device, even do a virtual meeting from anywhere whit an internet connection.

I have no complaints, I rarely have any glitches or issues

Rob
Technical Director in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Ok, But Not Great

3,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It hasn't been horrible, but it hasn't been great either. When my contract expires in a few months I'll be looking to move to a new product.

This was our first cloud-based phone system, having migrated from on-prem Wave. It's convenient to be able to manage it from anywhere.

Call quality is often lousy. Rarely does a week go by that my users aren't complaining to me about dropped calls or calls that are cutting out or static-y.

Rahul
Rahul
Software Software in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Perfect Product for All-in-out

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's one of the least buggy software out there when it comes to video and audio conferencing.

It's the perfect approach in combing everything starting from video calling, to audio conference and remote desktop control.

The thing I dislike about the software is the lack of support. There is very limited documentation on how much you can push the product to get the most out of it. More there is a limit on how much you can

Paul
Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

The Best Service For Remote Call Centers

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This product has allowed us to easily grow our company and expand our customer service coverage. The set up was easy, the training was very comprehensive and getting the system built was handled very well. During the initial set-up GoToConnect provides a personalized account person that guides you through the entire set-up from beginning to end.

We use GoToConnect to manage remote agents and it is the best phone system we have ever had. Reporting is easy to gather. The ability to make administrative changes to the call system is the best in the industry. Hands down this is the best service we have ever used in 20+ years.

This software had no weaknesses at all. It is robust and provides every feature you could dream of.

Ezra
Ezra
Co Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Jive is a great price with all features needed

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we've now been able to do tonnes of calls, outgoing and incoming since we went with jive. It helps grow our business. Access is available on the phone, computer or any other device.

I like that jive is really cost effective yet gives access to all their features. It allows me to do everything i need to do, with alot of minutes within the plan.

Jive seems to be great so far, cant complain

Amber
IT Project Specialist in VS
Consumentendiensten, 201-500 werknemers

Great Software in the Making

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been great. The company seems to be on top of things and they're definitely innovating and taking all the right steps to become one of the leading (well, they already are) communications services available!

Very user-friendly and easy to navigate. Calls are clear (as long as you have enough bandwidth to ensure the packets are getting to their destination properly) and it has various options for being able to log in and use your ext/line (ie. web, mobile, VOIP). Customer service is very good. That's honestly one of the reasons I rated it so high. If there's ever an issue their support staff is knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. I've never had to wait more than 3-5 minutes for my call to be answered. If the issue is out of their experience, they move it up to another tier until it gets resolved. They follow up until everything is completely taken care of.

The mobile app is still finicky at times. Quality has improved a lot over the past several months (and years) and it cuts out the call randomly, but it's not near as bad as it was. Jive also doesn't have a super comprehensive reporting system. Don't get me wrong, it has good reports that are easy to view, but we are needing some more details for our call-tracking and it's difficult to decipher and re-build what reports we have access to in order to get what we need. We have to ask for a separately-emailed list from one our contacts which I feel could get annoying for the agent to have to continue to do that each time we need one. Not very basic issues, but still some things I would like to see. They continue to improve though and take your feedback seriously so I can see them improving some of these functions in the near future.

Olie en energie, 201-500 werknemers

Easy remote access tool

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: GoTo Connect is a cost effective easy to manage tool that has helped us remotely support our users with ease.

All-in-one communication solution: GoToConnect combines voice, video, and chat capabilities in a single platform. This can help to streamline communication and make it easier for users to access all communication channels from one place.Ease of use: GoToConnect is designed to be user-friendly, with an intuitive interface that makes it easy for users to set up and manage their communication channels. This can help to reduce the learning curve and minimize the need for technical expertise.Scalability: GoToConnect can scale up or down as per business needs, making it a suitable solution for small, medium and large organizations. This can help businesses to grow without worrying about outgrowing their communication solution.Integration: GoToConnect integrates with a range of popular business tools, including CRMs, helpdesk systems, and productivity software. This can help to streamline workflows and improve efficiency.Mobility: GoToConnect is accessible from anywhere with an internet connection, making it ideal for remote work or for businesses with employees who are frequently on-the-go.Cost-effective: GoToConnect offers a range of pricing plans to suit different business needs and budgets. The platform also has no hidden fees, allowing businesses to budget for communication costs more effectively.

Reliance on internet connectivity: GoToConnect is a cloud-based solution, which means that users need a stable internet connection to use it. If the internet connection is unstable or slow, the quality of voice and video calls can suffer.Limited customization: While GoToConnect is highly functional, it may not be as customizable as some other solutions on the market. This could be an issue for businesses with highly specific requirements or for businesses that want to integrate with specialized software.Limited analytics: GoToConnect does not provide in-depth analytics and reporting features. This can make it difficult for businesses to track call quality, user activity, and other key performance metrics.Training and adoption: GoToConnect may require some training for users to fully understand how to use all of its features. This can be a challenge for businesses with employees who are not tech-savvy or resistant to change.High-volume usage: GoToConnect may not be the best fit for businesses that have high-volume communication needs, such as call centers or large customer support teams. The platform may not have the necessary scalability or functionality to handle high-volume usage.

Austin
VP of Sales and Marketing in VS
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great product and even better customer support!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Smart people. Great prices. Terrific project management.

They make it really easy to add and remove users. The billing is very straight forward. Their project management team does an amazing job!

I don’t have any negatives to say about Jive or Logmein. They have been a great partner and resource.

Stephan
Owner in VS

Jive has been a great add to my business. Does what I need, how I need it, at a reasonable price.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I like that Jive is completely customizable and intuitive, and we can alter and edit our call routing and auto-attendant services, etc. ourselves, without needing to get customer support involved. That's awesome. I looked around at a slew of providers and went with Jive. I've been very happy with the decision. Jive does everything that I need, and does it well. And they don't nickle & dime you on features -- their standard pricing includes a lot for the money. I've also been very impressed with the sound quality too. Their up-time has been stellar as well. I also like how responsive their support is too. On the very few occasions that I've had a question or needed to know how do something, they've been readily available.

Surprisingly, nothing quickly jumps to mind. Virtually the only minor thing that I could see Jive altering, is to perhaps include some other options for the storage of recordings. Right now, recording capabilities require linkage with an Amazon AWS account. It would be nice to have some additional options, like perhaps within Jive itself, or on Google Drive, locally stored, etc.

Matthewq
Chief Clerk in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers

Chief Clerk

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are managing individual productivity better with the monitoring capabilities Jive offers and the reassurance and reliability of record keeping and management of incoming and outgoing calls has been a terrific safety net with customers. Customer service/tech support is perhaps the absolute best feature of the service. The technicians are outstanding, knowledgeable, friendly and professional and always aware of the pressure on our end to resolve issues quickly and effectively. And the follow up is truly exceptional, I have never, ever experienced this level of support from any company. In this regard the company is truly outstanding. I recommend Jive to my business colleagues and wholeheartedly endorse the service and software. To say it makes my job responsibilities more effective and more pleasant would be a gross understatement. I would give Jive my highest recommendation of any vendor we deal with.

It has features which are very useful. 1. Monitoring individual user time and calls 2. Complete lists of incoming and outgoing calls to particular numbers 3. The easy ability to change the ring group from the receptionist to all users 4. Regular service updates on service issues

Nothing. It is exactly what we need and want

Jay
Project Manager in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers

Superior Customer Service and a Service to Match

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: GoToConnect has replaced our previous service provider with superior customer service, an incredible amount of features (particularly for a small business), and excellent phone service for a very reasonable price.

Disclaimer: we have only just started using GoToConnect. I will set a reminder for six months from now to reevaluate this review, but unless something drastic happens, I have nothing but praise. Starting out with the most impressive first, GoToConnect offers a dedicated onboarding team to assist with everything from receiving your hardware order, configuring the system to suit your business' needs, discovering features that you didn't even know you needed, all the way through porting your number from your previous provider and verifying that everything works as expected. I placed my order for service and hardware on Tuesday 8/10 and received the hardware on 8/11. I had the system mostly configured by Friday 8/13 and completely configured by the following Tuesday using a temporary number with the help of the onboarding team. The only problem was that there was a minimum 14 day wait period to port the number over that we needed to wait for in order to have the full service active! The service itself has been dependable and top quality with very clear audio and excellent usability.

The only downside that we have experienced so far is the intra-company messaging. It is only available on the desktop app and is not very dependable, requiring the use of a secondary messaging software such as Skype for messaging.

Logan
IT/Training Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Jive

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really like them. Being on the IT side they are always very helpful and have assisted me in solving issues (or just done it themselves). The reliability was shaky at first but we have had the service go down in months and months vs Ringcentral where it would go down a few times a month even if only for a few minutes. The admin side PBX takes some getting use to, but once you do its a breeze to set up new users and change features, but when you are learning something new, make sure you take note of all the steps needed to set things up, because you might forget the next time. Though this might be more my fault as this is my first time working with phones in depth. Though they need some improvement on the web/app side vs RC. They are far superior in ease of use and reliability.

The customer service is great and I always get help when I call in which is a lot. Everything is very easy to setup for new users.

Jive Web isnt great. There are (or were) a lot of bugs with it. We have some users who show they have messages or vms when they dont. I have contacted support about it and they have been very helpful but havent really found a fix. The texting option was in beta but isnt anymore? (not sure) so it works fine for the most part but acts strange sometimes and will stop working. I guess reporting is in beta as well and that is difficult to understand though this is in the PBX admin side vs Jive Web.

Paula
Operations Manager in VS
Musea en instituten, 11-50 werknemers

Great service at a great price

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our old system did not allow for direct calls to each person and so calls were answered by a receptionist. It is nice to have a personal number to give out and to know people can call you directly. it presented a more professional business setting. The old system also sounded horrible, with crackling noises all through the calls, Jive voice is like a smooth cup of Joe!

I can control the system from my computer. It is easy to change messages and dial plans. When I get stuck, the service reps are the best. Very knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant to talk with. They understand your problems no matter how you explain it and they treat you like a VIP. There are so many features and I know we don't use them all!

It is hard to find something, but if I have to I guess I would say the color of the phones. They are black, maybe a range of colors would be great!

Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Wow, can I get a root canal instead, please?

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The service is worse than non-existent, it was actively bad in so many ways. From just not calling back to incompetent techs (twice, including the entire reason the tech couldn't change the settings, I actually figured it out and explained it to the tech) to just inferior code, Jive has it all! Here's the kicker; you cannot store ANY voice data until you go and activate (and configure, with zero support) an Amazon SAS account (don't quote me on the acct type) which is completely outside the realm of 'consumer' product. I've gotten my pound of flesh for the loss to my income, I've personally been responsible for at least 3 businesses staying FAR away from Jive. Come to think of it, the name fits! After exactly 23.5 hours of my time over 5 days on this (I kept track) I finally cut bait and got a Google Voice setup. You should to!

It had all the bells and whistles. Most importantly it had the ability to record all calls automatically-or so I thought.

Where do I start? If you're looking for a simple VoIP system, this will work! If you buy ONLY their phones, this will work! If you don't need to store any recordings (why else would you record, yes?) this works! If you need to ANY of the above, run screaming from this app and this company.

Reactie GoTo

5 jaar geleden

Certainly not the experience we hope to provide. Sending a direct message to gather additional info and make sure any open account details are resolved. Can you please provide your account name, reference ID, and best contact info. We'll have someone from our team make sure the account is resolved or closed out. Based on the review information sounds like you've switched providers.

Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Jive Support

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a resell Jive Communications. We have done some complex installations and some very simple jobs. From 4 or 5 phones to 65 phones. Jive has done a great job on all.

When I have a question, i can call, get through to a tech and get my question answered. They will log on and look at issues with me rather than just wanting to fix it and move on. They take time to make sure I understand what is going on and how to fix an issue. Jive engineers are the most responsive I have ever worked with.

It seems to be limited to specific programs written by Jive for Jive. Some features that are standard on some are not available on the Jive software. Their engineers are willing to work on solutions or work arounds.

Analyst in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 2-10 werknemers

The ease of the auto-attendant setup makes this the best telecom service around

Opmerkingen: Easy voip setup

The auto-attendant service has a graphic interface that is easier to use than any company we have dealt with. The free additional features is a big plus, where a lot of companies nickel and dime you. 24/7 customer support is helpful and allows you to configure off hours.

So far we have little to complain about. There is no cost effective way to run multiple phones for one individual, without paying multiple device fees. So if you have a phone in the office, and at home, you are paying double. A visual mapping of where calls are directed for an individually selected phone would be useful, but we haven't had any issues to complain about.

Carleen
Head of Operations in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Great VoIP service with just a few tiny kinks that could be worked out!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I'm happy we switched from a landline system to Jive VoIP. Great phone quality, decent customer service. I'd recommend it!

It's super easy to use. Onboarding was easy (at first the rep wouldn't contact us and we had to chase someone down to help with onboarding), but overall they are kind and try to assist. Everyone on the phones seems very in-tune with the online system for setup and programming. Very little downtime (if ever--it has yet to go down since we signed up which was many many months ago), and voice quality is great.

There are a LOT of "incompatible routers", which is difficult because our router is provided by Comcast and is for business use. If they have so many incompatible routers, I wish they'd provide a list of compatible ones (there isn't one--except for a bunch that Jive sells on their end that is impossible to get quickly). Customer service, though helpful, often times requires a "ticket" and then takes a long time to get back to us.

Planning & Investment Analyst in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Solid VOIP System

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Jive was a pleasant one. At the time it was a significant upgrade from our old system and is certainly an adequate solution for a small office with a VOIP need.

At the time that our firm made the switch to this system it was a major improvement to our old phone system. For the first time we were able to have custom call handling rules, we could assign temporary voicemails without terminating the standard voicemail, and we had the visibility to see if other team members were on the phone from our own desks.

What I have learned since moving on to a different software is that competitors allow much more customization in the dial plan, address book, e-faxing, and vacation planning. While this system is perfectly adequate for a home office or simple office, it is not conducive to a large network of employees.

Nutsbedrijven, 11-50 werknemers

Terrible Customer Service

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Initially it wasn't bad. But when I needed help with the support they started to show their true colors.
From their customer services reps, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to their terrible app that doesn't allow for incoming calls we will be looking for a new phone system now that our employees are WFH.

Was fairly basic but when you have issues you're essentially on your own.

Customer service was absolutely dreadful. If you're starting to WFH, this is not the solution for you. I spoke to a representative called, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He was less than helpful to the point he ended my chat and wouldn't communicate with me further. Needless to say, we will cancel our account immediately.

Charity
Director of Business and Technology Consulting in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Very bad experience

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our company was a partner with Jive by LogMeIn for a year. We used them for VOIP services not only for our company but for several others. Our experience with Jive by LogMeIn was horrible across the board. The VOIP service and call quality were NEVER GOOD, the App NEVER WORKED, and their CUSTOMER SERVICE was a NIGHTMARE! Our company canceled services in October, and we are still receiving invoices 4 months later for services no longer wanted or provided. We have reached out to countless Jive by LogMeIn representatives to remove/cancel our account and we only get a response with another invoice. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR SERVICES!

Call mapping is nicely laid out. The video training was done professionally and was well organized.

It never worked! The call quality was terrible even at Jive home office when you called them from a cell network.