Over Personyze

Personyze is een cross-channel personalisatieplatform dat gebruikmaakt van AI en targeting om elk digitaal touchpoint op een adaptieve manier te optimaliseren.

Meer informatie over Personyze

The settings can be a bit confusing but it is early in the learning curve.

Beoordelingen van Personyze

Waar voor je geld

Personyze heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 14 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (14)

Sorteren op

Heb je Personyze eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (14)

Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Co-Founder in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Great customer support and product!

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Their work on our websites has made a significant different to our business. We’ve seen an increase in engagement with customers which has been great! We look forward to our ongoing relationship with Personyze to continue to build our company.

Customer service is excellent! Our questions are quickly answered and they are extremely helpful implementing new strategies for customer engagement on our e-commerce websites.

Their dashboard and some features took a little time to learn how to use. There was a bit of a learning curve for us when we got started.

Fiona E.
Fiona E.
Asooicate Consultant in VK
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Great Platform to help businesses offer a customer-centric approach

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really love the system and the team at Personyze. I found it initially two years ago when my web designer recommended it. I have no hesitation in recommending this to clients as a cost-effective way to bring a customer-focussed approach to their marketing strategy

I love the versatility of this product: content personalisation, pop-ups, email and a whole host more. The support from the Personyze team is superb - nothing is too much trouble and the willingness to help is simply awesome I love how you can integrate it into Google Analytics and set up with Hubspot and other systems using a web hook is straight forward.

It would be great if there were "how to..." videos so that I can learn how to do things at my pace. This would also enable mentoring and training sessions for clients who have adopted the system to become more proficient. The reporting could be improved to be able to develop better dashboards as well as being bale to share the information with sales people who are tasked with follow up.

Overwogen alternatieven: Webeo

Redenen om over te stappen op Personyze: Better value for money and functionality.

Senior Software Test Engineer in Finland
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Personyze

3 4 jaar geleden

It's probably a good tool for mass marketing for some.

This is very expensive tool and can't be recommended.

Richard W.
VP in VS

Solid Product

5 2 jaar geleden

The control panel gives you many customizations. Easy to set up and great support. Our support rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the reason we are still with Personyze. He has been great.

The size of javascript files can be a bit high. However, after some focus, you can get them at an acceptable level.

Sabin U.
Managing Director in Nepal

Great Addition to My Online Store

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: One of the best addtions that I purchased for my online store - worth every penny, full of features and most importantly great prompt support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
. Thank you.

Extremely flexible way to showcase products online. I can customize not only banners exactly the way I want but also choose target audience by various variables.

It took a lot of time and efforts to learn in the beginning. But it all worth it.

Parnika S.
Web Growth & Market Strategist in Canada
Financiële dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers

Messaging & Personalizations!

4 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great for quick edits, limited integration with our internal reporting software (ex giving a GA Experiment ID) means we can't use it for big experiments. Customer support helps with template customization in a prompt manner.

Great for personalization and customized messaging for audience segments.

Features needing to get added to templates adhoc (ex no close button on a popup), campaigns "accidentally going live" when still in draft mode.

Jackie H.
Marketing Manager in VS
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers

Great service!

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We absolutely love Personyze! I would highly recommend them to anyone. My overall satisfaction is a 20 out of 10!!

It was very easy to set up and we use Personyze for our Product Recommendation emails which are getting really good conversion rates. Our users like to see items they recently viewed on our website.

I have no cons, the vendors are very quick to respond to emails with changes to our templates. They are friendly too!

Simon C.
MD in Australië

Great software.

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have no problem recommending Personyze.

Things you can do with this software is limited with your creativity. It is very flexible but there is steep learning curve. This is generally the case with applications with lots of features. Support is always helpful and they are committed to improve the platform all the time.

Admin user interface can be slow. Hopefully it will be improved soon.

Sheet Metal Worker in Canada
Bouwmaterialen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great program

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Recommend to anyone looking to raise conversion rates.

Excellent customer support and input is a high selling point for this software. Targeting choices are well sorted and are very useful.

A wizard when setting up campaigns may be helpful, sometimes the multitude of options can cause confusion.

Syd B.
Armenië
Kansspelen en casino's, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt
Bron: GetApp
Geni genson P.
Digital Marketing in Koeweit
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

A Personalized Experience

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Support is AMAZING!!..[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] played a big role in our success.

Its an all in one tool that delivers impeccable performance.

Reporting could be improved. A more user-friendly approach in tweaking or filtering reports and metrics could really reduce the amount of creating reports.

Ingeniero residente in Colombia
51-200 werknemers

Almost perfect, one of the best software I've ever seen

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The software has many advantages but everything can be summarized in more sales and a better relationship with customers taking advantage of the technological advantages.

The most outstanding aspect of this tool is the compatibility. I can access my clients in different ways, taking advantage of all the technological benefits available. Communication with my clients is better, distances are shortened and sales improve.

The only thing I do not like about the software is that due to its high complexity it is not so easy to implement and use, but once you get used to it, it is a powerful tool.

Edelito jr. C.
Edelito jr. C.
Materials Planner in Singapore
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Very Flexible and Versatile

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Targetting customers has never been as easy as before. This translates to overall sales.

I love that it has a specific targetting of users. Our customers are having easy experience finding their wants.

You need to spend time to know how to go about the product. However once you understand how it works, it'll be easy to implement.

Mike H.
Interactive Marketing Manager in VS
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers

Best support I have ever seen

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Simple. Affordable. And does it's primary function (Product recommendations) far better than our last vendor.

The people behind it made the decision easy. Very responsive. Very quick. Extremely available.

The settings can be a bit confusing but it is early in the learning curve.