Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over OneSignal

OneSignal is de marktleidende oplossing voor klantenbinding en biedt e-mail, pushmeldingen op het mobiele web, in-app berichten en SMS.

Meer informatie over OneSignal

The price is the main thing I consider when selecting this. This offers 30k free subscribers that more than enough for a startup website.

OneSignal 503s quite often sometimes push notifications fail, although these issues have happened less and less over time.

Beoordelingen van OneSignal

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

OneSignal heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 89 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je OneSignal eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (89)

Victor
Victor
Head of Digital Intelligece in Panama
Nieuwsbladen, 51-200 werknemers

Using One Signal to increase user retention

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using One Signal to engage visitors of our site and mobile apps.

I like the user friendly admin panel for non tech-savvy users and the integration with many services/platforms.

I tThe pricing model has a big jump between the free version to the next tier. I will think in a mid-cost plan for small and medium size business.

Janie
Deputy editor of growth, audience in VS
Nieuwsbladen, 51-200 werknemers

Longtime heavy user, company just switched to another vendor

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: They were quick, helpful. Good platform but I didn't know what others were capable of, too. The deployment was reliable to different segments. And the carry-over due to new vendor's back-end was a flop. OneSignal was more stable. But the AI auto-fill, A/N test ease and Web alert CTA "button" are nice. Also I had a real vendor onboarding with new vendor. But that might be on my company, not OS fault, at time of onboarding.

Ability to send to segments and know it will deploy. Setting / using segments is wonky with new vendor.

Our new vendor lets you enter the link and it will pull in image address, headline and blurb that you can just tweak. Much faster. Also A/B testing is easier too. Does not need some turn-on from OneSignal. Also, I could never maneuver our audience segments to adjust, combine, audit. Maybe that's across all vendors.

Julien
CTO in Frankrijk
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Great push notification service !

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Using OneSignal simplify the implementation of push notifications inside a mobile app as you only need to implement one sdk and then use one API to send your push

The stats are basically useless, you need to track push performance elsewhere

Sonu
Admin in India
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Onesignal - The Popular Among All

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Initially, it was good, i integrated one signal with App and web but when they announce it's not free things got very difficult and I moved to Truepush

Onesignal has wide support to almost all kind of platforms, So if you want to use Onesignal for App/Website at the same time this is the best option because they have SDK for every platform and the detailed documentation will help you to implement is quick, They have a WordPress plugin to make your task easy if you are a blogger

They promised that it will be free for lifetime when I started using OneSignal. It was I think 2016 and since then I gained 70K subscribers then they set the limit of 3)K and then 10K so it just they offered fake promise I guess, If I move to any other platform I lose 70K users otherwise pay for it.

Shaikh Rayyan
Self Employed in India
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

OneSignal Best Review

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: OneSignal helps me track my daily users and growth.
It helps to engage more users and they are helping us growing our audience.
They provide a very easy way to communicate to our users and provide them updates and up sell products.
They help us making revenue by engaging our customers and keep them uptodate with their in app messege and notofocation services.

the best thing that i love about one signal is their dashboard and tools, They provide flexibility for implementation of apis and reach users while they are navigating into our apps. OneSignal's dashboard help us a lot tto keep our users engaged and send them all the updates about our products. They are getting better and better in Analytics and product insights. Also i really like their customer support than any other platform.

One thing that annoys me is i would like to have flexibility in their languages, as our platform is multilangual so multi language will be a great thing to use also a more comprehencive API would be quite benificial for us as i may provide greater flexibility.

Daniel
Director in VK
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

OneSignal is robust, well-though through and easy to integrate

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Before using OneSignal we were relying one emails to get a notification. This is annoying when you just want a quick message to say something is happening, without having to go in and read it and then delete it. Now both us and our users have a quick and easy way of being notified about exceptions and support ticket updates.

We needed to get browser notifications up and running for an in-house support portal web-app we were developing. After a little research I quickly settled on OneSignal as the best solution. The API was well documented and easy to use. I got the integration written within a few hours, and it has worked flawlessly ever since. I especially like the ability to click on a notification and have the correct URL open up to deal with the issue / ticket. Also the ability to brand the notifications is a great feature.

At this point I really don't have any criticisms. We've only used OneSignal for browser notifications, and have not used the vast majority of features. Our notifications are pushed out to specific subscribers rather than groups. If the rest of the platform is as well written and documented as the parts we use, then I'm sure it is as pleasure to work with.

Carlos
CTO in Brazilië
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Onesignal to rule themall

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've used onesignal for many years and we are very satisfied.

Push notifications that work really great on web and mobile devices, clean interface with a bunch of features that easy the way we develop and they have a great support.

Every new feature for android and ios is always implemented but I think they should focus on enrich the already existent features making this great tool even greater than add some characteristics that not everyone needs.

Iheb
Software developer in Tunesië
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My POV on one signal

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: iv been using Onesignal for about 3 years now and I'm really happy with using it

ease of integration, customization options, and targeting capabilities

The delays in delivery of notifications, especially during high traffic periods.

Carlos
CEO in Argentinië
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

All channel communications in one single platform

5,0 vorig jaar

Communicating with our users in all the channel from the same platform. We see OneSignal as our "microservice" for notifications and alerts.

Api can be improve to be as good as SDK integrations

Moises
CTO in Argentinië
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Solid product, easy to setup

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It's documentation is up to date, customer support is always very attentive and excellent. It's easy to setup for engineering teams, and intuitive to use for marketing teams.

It's self-service tiers are very limited, and it's very easy to exceed them, event thought they aren't inexpensive.

Rahul
Owner in India
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best for sending push notifications

Opmerkingen: Wonderful, helped a lot

Create user segment, add user tags, schedule notification, track number of clicks on notification. Great job

Recently they reduced number user tags for all plans. SDK is heavy. Sometimes website lags. No App available, only website.

Bhavesh
Entrepreneur in India
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

One Stop Solution For Customer Engagement

5,0 11 maanden geleden

The most important features of one Signal that i use is push notifications and user analytics. It helps to understand notification parameters and how healthy engagement is

The firebase api key change should be made available in dashboard itself

Amr
Instructional Designer in Egypte
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Impactful User Engagement Application.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: OneSignal helps me deliver my targeted audience the right message at the right time. Users spend longer time on my website, Which leads to more user engagement and higher conversion rates.

OneSignal is easy to use. and offers a variety of customization and targeting features that help me target and engage the exact segment of my website's visitors.

I find the traffic analytics and user flow reports need more enhancement, like adding more data visualization options that make them easier to read and understand.

Tariq
Full Stack Developer in India
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Pioneer in Push Notifications

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Best thing that I like most in Onesignal is there A/B testing by creating various segments also Its AI based delivery is amazing it improves our campaign click through rate.

By using OneSignal I did not think there is anything that I least like about it.

Kimber
Copywriter in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

a safe and easy-to-use way to communicate with customers

5,0 3 jaar geleden

in the finance industry, we need to sometimes get information to customers very quickly or on a very regular basis. doing this is easy with onesignal

onesignal makes staying connected to customers easy and affordable.

Rachna
Director in India
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

OneSignal is best for push Notification

5,0 2 jaar geleden

My most liked feature of OneSignal is it's segmentation. It provide very good insight about the user interaction and its behavior. Also AI delivery is my favorite as it improve the click rates of our notification.

There is the only things that i least like about onesignal is that it does not allow to export user data into excel like with android device ID, so if i need to switch the account i may loose my all customer.

Osama
Osama
Project Manager in VK
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use messaging system for Mobil App

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer support is fast. Web interface is a breeze. Generous allowance on the free plan.

OneSignal has a friendly and easy to use interface. We have used the free version and it really shines. The limits on the software are very generous compared to others. We have only used the Mobile notifications. We have not tryed the web and iOS messages, yet. It has a lot of reporting and statistics on the push notifications.

Paid plan starts at $99. You have to use firebase to set it up. Firebase is relatively easy to get.

Kelsey
Firefighter/IT Support in VS
Openbare veiligheid, 11-50 werknemers

A Lifesaver

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would definitely recommend OpenSignal to any other organization who chooses to undertake a project such as the one we are currently completing.

OpenSignal was adopted by my organization when we began to implement wireless technology in our emergency response vehicles. When operating a computer aided dispatch system, it’s critical that first responders have access to the information they need at the moment they need it. OpenSignal enabled us to understand the connectivity and speeds available in different areas of our jurisdiction, and that information has enabled us to make informed decisions on the best ways to implement our systems.

There really isn’t anything that I disliked about OpenSignal. It served its purpose and did so flawlessly.

Med Amir
Med Amir
Software engineer in Zweden
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

a sharp tool

5,0 11 maanden geleden

easy to setup and implement in different platform

the tracking not so clear in the dashboard

beshoy
CEO in Canada
Computergames, 2-10 werknemers

Best option for mobile push notifications

5,0 3 maanden geleden

The best thing about OneSignal is their free tier for mobile push notifications which is prertty generous

pricing for sms/email which a bit pricy compared to other platforms.

Oliver
Oliver
SEO Strategist in Australië
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Ideal solution for many cases

5,0 5 jaar geleden

If you have a website with information about one topic, that all visitors will find useful, then OneSignal does everything you need. Plug it in and away you go. If you’re a website with multiple topics or verticals then you’ll need a small amount of development, or install via Google Tag Manager to segment the users into groups for sending. The high limit on free accounts is fantastic.

For websites with large amounts of traffic the rates are a little higher than competitors.

Julio
IT Developer in Dominicaanse Republiek

Great Push Notification service and features

5,0 12 maanden geleden

The feature we liked the most was their Push Notification service, it was super easy to integrate within our system thanks to their APIs, SDK and their good documentation.

I think their tier system should be more flexible to include more features.

Mayrian
operations Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Good choice

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: So far, we are in the testing process, but the product seems reasonable and fulfills our needs.

quick deployment and easy-to-combine API

Kim
Marketing Team Member in VS
Consumentengoederen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Functionality

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: OneSignal gives us an avenue to send text messages to our customers regarding events, contracting deadlines, meetings, and more.

I feel it is easy to use. I like to be able to add graphics to my messages and schedule them to go first thing in the morning or middle of the evening. I also like to see the fail rate.

Sometimes it is tricky to create and get new segments uploaded.

Raffaele
Owner in Italië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good service

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Positive experience almost entirely I think we can still improve and the team seems great as they keep updating it

I like very much the ease with you configure yourself and the ability to manage everyone in an organized way.

There are no things in particular that I do not like, perhaps the limits in being able to perianalyze some things but otherwise I must say that I really like it as software.