Over GoToAssist

GoToAssist is nu RescueAssist. En het is 2x sneller. RescueAssist vindt problemen en lost ze snel op met de software voor ondersteuning op afstand.

Meer informatie over GoToAssist

I have been using this for over 15 years. I use this daily and am able to help all my customers remotely to fix issues.

Beoordelingen van GoToAssist

Waar voor je geld

GoToAssist heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 144 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je GoToAssist eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (144)

Shae J.
Shae J.
Human Resources Director in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Premier Desktop Remote-in Application

5 4 jaar geleden

Quick and easy to learn with minimal to no learning curve for new users. Same goes for end-users when working with clients. Easy to navigate and open several sessions allowing a single user to simultaneously remote into multiple computers. This product has been integral in troubleshooting issues for clients, updating our software solutions remotely, looking at computers specs and watching client daily operations to allow for effective communication.

No cons to report at this time. As I'm always looking to reduce costs, I regularly look at other vendors. I have not been able to find a comparable product at a lower price point. As such, we will be sticking with GoTo Assist for the foreseeable future.

David P.
IT Server Support Specialist in VS
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Best remote support app

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use this to remote in to users workstations in our remote locations to support them. It is easy to use, send them a text, email or Teams message and boom connected and issues solved.

I love how easy it is to use. Simply send a link to your user in need and go. It is easy to elevate credentials and the unattended support is awesome

The only downside I see is the limited phone support capabilities. That is more of an issue with apple being greedy then the software as android support is awesome

Ben P.
E-commerce Consultant in VK
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Would recommend for regular remote support

4 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Remote support works well, good tools for setting up support sessions, plenty of logging options.

It's a bit more expensive than some other comparable solutions I've used but it's worth the money for longer term users.

Carmine T.
Owner in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

Overpriced, Mostly Reliable

2 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had this software for quite a few years now. Super easy to deploy, generally user friendly, and at times useful. But, compared to almost every other solution, it is way over priced and way over commoditized. You can tell that you are just another number to them, to extract as much money as possible from. Each year, i get less features, but pay the same amount and then they try to sell me back the feature at a higher price.

Ease of deployment to end user PCs via an EXE or MSI.

It's lack of stability, lack of value, and that they just don't care about you.

IT Support in Filipijnen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

GotoAssist makes our job a lot better and convenient

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall I'm very satisfied using this app. This helps us a lot when dealing with urgent issues on clients computer. App has also a lot of features that greatly benefits us

This remote tool can perform multiple tasks, that's why this is very convenient tool for me specially in IT support dealing with many devices

Just a little things needs to improve. On my case, I'm using android application of GotoAssist as well, sometimes when switching back to home screen of phone, GoToAssist app tends to automatically logout.

Yagneshkumar P.
Yagneshkumar P.
Software Engineer in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Great Supporting tool via remote

4 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ability to transfers files, record sessions, connect more than one end-user, chat option to take notes for the issues and much more

Go to Assist offers a wide variety of feature, First; with unlimited live end-user support- with one click i am able to convert a phone session with a customer into an online support session. Secondly, Session Reporting where i am able to jot down notes during the session, track my time spent, and more importantly record my session and download them for archiving and training purposes. Third, I am able to transfer files securely to my customer's pc and diagnose the issue. Fourth, GoToAssist has a dynamic remote support, where it enables multi-sessions for up to eight customers at a single time, transfer, files and reboot/reconnect if need be. Last but not Least, GoToAssist offers a trail version for users who want to test the software.

The lack of support, There were times when i had questions about the new features or even basic support for GoToAssist but thier customer support isn't sufficient to respond back in time, or it takes time for them to return to my messages via email.

Giridhar S.
Giridhar S.
Campaign Executive in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

best of the best cloud based remote desktop Tool

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using GoToAssist to provide technical support to my clients mostly and it helps me a lot in resolving all the issues in real time as it's a cloud based remote desktop tool. I was using this tool since 2012 and as of now resolved nearly more than 5000 customer and clients technical issues without any delay. Thanks a lot to this tool as it's always helps me a lot in delivering customer's business on time :)

The Most I like in GoToAssist is: 1. We can easily connect using remote desktop and secure 2. We can Access and Control unattended computers 3. Can Send files using this tool 4. Can Control PC and Apple MAC computers 5. Inbuilt Chat option 6. Real time customer Support

If I can get it for free for a lifetime then there'll be no dislikes about this tool :D

Marvin P.
Marvin P.
Computer Technician 1 in VS

we use this at work for all of our remoting. Works great and has good usable features as well.

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great software, great featuers, a bit on the pricy side!
Best benefit is the abuilty to send and receive data such as programs and or error logs.

This is our go to software for work. Obviously we use the for on demand customer service, but we also use it when we need to remote into a computer or server unattended. One of the great things about this software is the ability to send and receive files during the remote session, making it easy to install software or download log files when troubleshooting issues.

its a bit pricy, we've even discussed moving to an in house platform for remote software, but some of the features you get with GoToAssist are just not available with in house solutions.

John J.
Information Technology Specialist in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Always on remote access!

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Not having to go into the office is great!

It allows me to work from home doing my IT responsibilities and to interact with employees needing assistance.

The ability to blank the screen but that's a Windows issue.

Rostom Z.
Digital Literacy Specialist in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

GoToAssist Review

5 2 maanden geleden

An excellent software to remotely access other work computers. Easy to use and very convenient.

At times the connection strength is not great, but this is not a major issue. The benefits FAR outweigh the drawbacks.

Benjamin T.
Technical Support Engineer in VS
Mediaproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Remote Assistance Tool with the most features

5 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Remote sessions have been crucial for us as an IT team. I typically like to use GoToAssist over other options I have available because most of the time it just works great. On the times that I try to use another product, as often as not, I end up telling the user to hold on while I switch the session over to GoToAssist. It's been extremely valuable during the pandemic when all of the end-user help I do is remote.

Whether during normal times or pandemic times, our IT department has to do a lot of remote sessions to help our end users. I've used a number of other products for this but GoToAssist has the most features and consistently works the best. The fact that you can easily hop on with someone that has the agent installed or direct them to a site to download it if they don't is great. The fact that you can work with a user and the session will almost always stay connected, even if the machine is rebooted, is crucial when you're working in an IT capacity. There are very few limitations when it comes to being able to control everything whereas many other products won't let you control many of the system components of Windows. I also love features like changing between multiple screens the user may have and file transferring.

The agent doesn't always install properly and it can be a little difficult to push out to many users sometimes. Recently there have been some issues with devices duplicating in the console for seemingly no reason.

Tom M.
IT Directro in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers

Rescue Assist is the perfect support platform for our business

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With this program, I can help install and repair, plus train associates remotely from any desktop. This includes my laptop when I am away from the office, or even my android phone.

Full control over a PC/Thin Client/Server I use this software daily for support on any level where seeing what the associate is describing is important to find a quick resolution. Unattended support setup, allows a computer to be left on at work, where updates or repairs are necessary after hours. I have Unattended support set up on all of our servers, and I do updates and adjustments remotely with ease. Any computer that needs help that is not set up for unattended support may be assisted with the user allowing the browser to install the assist program quickly and easily. I am able to assist associates that are using their own equipment when necessary.

There is a box that pops up when you attempt to use the unassisted support, and many times a user will click no, do not allow by mistake. If you already have the hardware set up for unattended support, why the delay to connect.

Joe T.
Help Desk Coordinator in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Simple, Easy-To-Use Remote Support Tool. No Bloat, No Problems.

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Remote support at a decent price per support agent, an easy-to-use tool, with some customizable options, but definitely some things missing that can be improved on. No bloat at all, the servie runs nicely on the remote user's PC or Mac, and I'm easily able to support and help the user with their problem. The product doesn't get in the way, and that's the best part.

There are many remote support tools, but GoToAssist is the simplest of all the tools. There's no bloatware, like other 'team viewing' software, there's just a simple installer for both agent and user. The usability makes it something that I can use every single day, as well as all of my team too. I've never had a disconnection based on the software, only on the user's connection speed being an issue. The best part is that it's almost completely seamless with yoursupport business.

It may sound silly, but I'd like a way to keybind an F-key or something to a "Start Support Session", and having the support URL saved to my clipboard automatically when a new session is started. It's the little things, but there's not much to complain about with GoToAssist.

Customer Care Center Engineer in VS
Computernetwerken, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

GoTo the Rescue!

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It makes remote access and support so easy, that it really comes down to being the most important software in my business. Without RescueAssist, I wouldn't be able to do my job sufficiently, and this just makes it that much easier.

The ease of use it what truly makes this a must have software for any remote support. Being able to have a single exe file to load on the fly, provide a session code and then have full remote control for support is what keeps my customers happy. Without a reliable, easy to use software like RescueAssist, I wouldn't have a job.

With the newest OSX, unfortunately the user has to go into their security preferences and allow control of their computer. By default this is disabled so the first time the user will have to unlock the security settings and enable it.

Francis P.
Sr. Network Systems Admin. in VS
Openbaar beleid, 501-1.000 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

GoToAssist Review

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: GoToAssist by Citrix is a cloud-based remote support and mobile device support solution. The service is easy to set up, and fast and comfortable to use; anyone with some troubleshooting skills can provide assistance in minutes. It's an excellent solution for companies looking for inexpensive remote IT support.

This software product has a easy to use GUI. It allows to connect to remote devices. It also allows to do screen sharing and remote control the devices. Moreover, it also allows to share or transfer files. It is very intuitive and cloud based application. There is also recording feature included in this product.

It is not a cheap software. It is a subscription based application. It could be difficult for non-computer savvy or normal average users.

Seth S.
Senior IT in VS
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

GoToAssit Great Tool, Expensive

4 2 jaar geleden

It's ease of user was great, I really enjoyed using it.

It was very expensive. when they raised our bill for a consecutive year in a row it was time to leave.

Josue H.
Network Engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

This software is the best

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Best software in the IT world and there is no day I don't used this software to connect with a client
one of the best tools any tech can have in the IT support arsenal ..

really easy to used you just login and you are ready to used it and its so easy that you have way to connect with clients if you work with IT like I do you can email links for clients to connect or you simply provide them the website and the code for clients to connect with you... I cannot live without this software on the IT world.

No cons at all the software is self explanatory and they have well documented steps on the software on how to used it really really easy to used and no tech should live with out it.

Paul B.
Paul B.
Technology Coordinator in VS
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 51-200 werknemers

I have used several remote control packages and this is one of, if not the best, I've ever used.

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ease of use and ease for users to allow me to connect. I like the unassisted option that makes it easier for me to work on systems during peoples off hours but doesn't compromise their login credentials.

It's easy to setup new users and easy to use. When I have to connect in with someone I don't have unassisted access to their system it's easy for them to follow the on-screen prompts to allow me to connect.

Sometimes, not very often, I've had issues with updates causing issues with certain other software on systems that I connect to. I wish it were easier to "rollback" an update to an earlier version so they could have time to create a patch - which they have done for me in the past.

Tech Support Engineer 1 in Panama
Computerhardware, 10.000+ werknemers

Good app for remote support

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, it is a good experience, it works for what it was created, but it has a room for improvement to raise the customer experience and the user experience as well.

It works perfectly for the purpose created, supporting the customers remotely. One of the main things I like is when you restart the customer's computer, this tool let you stay connected when the computer boot up again.

Sometimes the connection is not so stable. This is an app that must be installed in customer's computer and insert password. With other similar tools goes smoother because there are web app options with no passwords whatsover.

Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Go-To-Assist is the best remote desktop solution for our business

5 4 jaar geleden

I've used Go-To-Assist for over four years and it has been a great experience. The best features are the ability to obtain diagnostic information on the host machine with the click of a button and the ability to have other support team members join a session. Restarting a customer's machine has been very useful because of the ability to reconnect the session. Highly recommended A+++

I wish GoToAssist had the ability to capture and store screenshots, rather than using an external 3rd party tool, This would provide a repository that would be easily accessible for reference.

Ifeoma O.
Ifeoma O.
Developer in Nigeria
1.001-5.000 werknemers

Our clients love GoToAssist.

4 4 jaar geleden

Gotoassist simplifies the process of remotely communication between my organization and our clients and even between the team at work. I am able to screen share with my colleagues at the workplace, comment on files and documents remotely. I see this tool as a better alternative to Google doc. It is easy to setup and install ,and interestingly a lot of our clients have come to accept this tool courtesy our recommendation.

Requires a fast internet network connection to function quickly and from experience every remote communication tool requires same too.

Miguel R.
IT in
Medische praktijk, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

IT Tools made easy with GoToAssist

4 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: GoToAssist is a solid product. It can't get any easier when remotely providing support. Being a user for 2 years, I sometimes take for granted how much easier it's gotten. We use to use VNC, Teamviewer and Join.me, however, started having issues when a product marked as Free then was no longer free, or how another product is just not safe to have in your network. With GoToAssist you get the ease of use for both the person providing support and the person receiving support. Although it's not free if you are a Non-Profit there are ways to significantly reduce the price by half on a yearly subscription.

Ease of Use Intuitive Offers other built-in tools

Retail Price a little high compared to other free products

Timothy G.
Timothy G.
Network Technician in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great, dependable remote software

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: No lag, no bugs, just a great piece of software that looks and feels just like a Windows RDP session. And the setup process is simple for the admin and the user.

Of all of the remote software I've used, including Teamviewer, VNC, and Webbex support, this makes it easiest for the end user to join a session and has the nicest user interface for the supporter. You can either direct the user to a simple URl where they will be asked to enter the session code to join a session or, you can send them the direct Url to your session where they simply install the agent and relax. Nothing much to go wrong in the setup process. The sessions feel just like sitting at the computer and mimic the Windows RDP experience. No lag, no bugs, just a great piece of software.

The price is a bit higher than other solutions and you don't need this if you have a windows environment that is all on the same network or routable via VPN.

Support Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Learning Curve but Stable Product

5 4 jaar geleden

We heavily use this product on a day to day basis, and I have to say, it's very stable. I can count on it to work every time, which is very important when we are trying to get on an angry client's screen. The unattended access feature is easy to set up and easy to access.

It's weird but there is no clear way to log on and off the desktop application. When setting up a new user and testing their account I had to cancel the tool multiple times from the task manager to get a login screen. The learning curve is a little high, takes a little bit of time to get use to the features and how to use them. I also wish more than one person can enter an unattended session from the unattended access point.

Marshall H.
JR ERP ADMIN in VS
Groothandel, 501-1.000 werknemers

Excellent Software

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great program. Would recommend to other companies looking for remote assistance software.

We use GoToAssist everyday for remote support to our branch offices all over the United States. It works great for us. The ability to remote into any machine we need to and control, monitor or install software/updates makes this software a life saver.

Better support for mobile devices. We use a lot of iPads out in the field and would love to be able to remote in and grab information or troubleshoot issues for the non technical sales reps.