Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over GoToMeeting

Online vergaderingen, videovergaderingen, online trainingen of presentaties organiseren en bijwonen.

Meer informatie over GoToMeeting

8.907 reviews worden weergegeven

Mncedisi M.
Mncedisi M.
Digital Entrepreneur in Eswatini
Marketing en reclame, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Entrepreneur

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Time is money and GoToMeeting has become the solution towards saving time and travelling long distances to attend those meetings. With the lockdown and corona regulations this software has become a lifesaver to communicate with investors in other countries and promote your business while still at home and safe.

I like the automatic transcription because it enable one to easily get what is being said by another speaker who is a quick talker maybe or someone who has a different accent from yours. This software is also more affordable to very affordable to everyone and has very simple features that can be understood and loved by many people. During this time of corona pandemic GoToMeeting software is the solution and the way to go in order to be safe . GoToMeeting also provides you with recordings incase your multitasking in jobs. You can always be in touch of what was being said .

The chat option is most optional or rather say limited. Sometimes it can be difficult to get calls through mostly because it requires a very good internet connection. Most African countries are under the so called developing countries and it can somehow disadvantage them on that Field.

Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Sales Representative in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Outstanding tool for videoconferencing and collaboration.

4 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have been using Gotomeeting as a working tool for several months now, it is because of my experience with this software that I recommend it. I have used some other video conferencing software, but having examined the pros and cons, Gotomeeting brought more advantages.

-People do not have to sign up for a Gotomeeting account to join one of our meetings. -Link customization is another aspect that I like because we can give it a more personal touch. -Host can record meetings -The interface is friendly for new users -Improves our communication between groups and departments, which leads to better delegate tasks and review everything, keeping us up to date. -Collaborative tools, which means that during a meeting we can exchange files, send private messages and share screens.

Although Gotomeeting is not difficult to use, I find it really annoying when during a meeting my screen fills up with windows, some functions and notifications are a bit clunky. I would like to be able to maintain a cleaner and more customized look and feel using this tool.

Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.
Founder and CEO in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

I wanted it to be better than Zoom, but it wasn't

3 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Ultimately, I ended up reverting back to Zoom after spending more than 6 months trying to make it work. Zoom has much more widespread adoption, and I found I kept having to ask people to install GTM, and then there was often issues, especially with clients who worked in corporate settings. There were a lot of tech hiccups trying to make this work, which really disappointed me, because I genuinely wanted to make the switch, but after having so many issues and trying to convince others to make the switch, I found I still ended up having to use Zoom.

I like that it's made by the same company that makes LastPass, which I think is an excellent program. The interface is relatively simple to use, and it does have a similar feel to Zoom, with slightly less functionality, but slightly better aesthetics.

Lacked some of the functionality that Zoom has, and had more buggy issues with audio, and people trying to use and install the software.

Satya M.
Technical Architect in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Best Collaboration tool

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is pretty awesome and I recommend this tool for any such collaborations or any conferencing session is required. Price wise also it is pretty less.

Best Audio Video Quality during the Call. We can use this without any corporate network. International calls are pretty nice and sound and video quality during the international meetings are pretty cool. Recording of the meetings and storing them in the cloud is the best option so that we can get the recordings anytime from the cloud.

The recordings should be stored more then 3 months in the Cloud. The recordings are getting autodeleted from the cloud after 3 months which is very frustrating. Chats should be achieved and can be accessible after the meeting.

Josías G.
Josías G.
Marketing in Ecuador
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Is GoToMeetings the best application for video conferencing?

5 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with GoToMeeting has been good and enjoyable. I have had almost no problems with this software therefore, I recommend it to small companies due to the tools it offers work very well and are easy to use.

What I like the most about GoToMeetings is the quality with which both my video and audio are transmitted in meetings. From my point of view, the tools that this software offers are for professional use. However, I have used this software for personal use and the experience has been pleasant because I have not had problems or bad experiences with the tools or the meetings due to they are easy to schedule.

What I like least about GoToMeetings is that you must have a good internet bandwidth so that all its tools work correctly and you do not have problems in the development of the meeting. Personally, it has only happened to me twice in which the application crashed because the internet left but it has not happened any more.

Mireia M.
Student in Spanje
Kunst en nijverheid, 11-50 werknemers

GoToMeeting Review

4 7 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I liked to use GoToMeeting because it allowed me to communicate with my teacher and other peers but also have been able to find other softwares that allowed me more and that didn't ask me to download anything specifically.

GoToMeeting is an easy to use meeting software, it's intuitive and has allowed us to keep up with classes from our own homes with ease. The teacher only has to send us a link with each class and once you click on it, you're in.

I don't like how it takes so much memory from the computer, if you're on GoToMeeting, you can't use any other application or the computer will go too slow. Also, you need to download an app for it to be able to work, which is just more personal space on the computer that you have to free up.

Applications Engineer in VS
Machinebouw, 2-10 werknemers

Remote Work or Video Conference

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great item to use overall. Working remotely to trouble shoot saves a trip across the state or an expensive service call from another company. Video conference saves a trip to an office and in return you gain that time spent on the road back for more productive traveling

This product makes it easy to grant access to your computer for help. Or if you need to schedule a meeting with co-workers and a bunch of them travel for their daily job, access them anywhere

Some features could be adjusted as far as the screen sharing goes, maybe transparent hiding of the controls while presenting or screen sharing so there is not many accidents with selecting a new/different option

Erica R.
Graphic designer in VS
Biotechnologie, 10.000+ werknemers

Remote work

4 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As a graphic designer I need to be able to show my work to they copywriters in real time to be able to work efficiently. During a pandemic this tool was perfect for that job.

Easy to use features. Screen sharing features

Occasional bugs. Slow speeds and bad quality images.

Sales/Business Development in VS
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers

GoToMeeting allows us to 'meet' when we can't 'meet'!

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: During Covid, we were (and still are) restricted when it comes to meeting in person, this has been a great solution around that.

Easy to use, easy to turn over controls if necessary!

I don't really have anything I don't like about GoToMeeting

Independent Contractor in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Professional and secure virtual meeting tool for both client facing and internal teams meetings

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very satisfied with security and uptime, plus constant updates... highly trustworthy tool.

The most secure and trusted software for virtual meeting, best uptime, automatic transcripts are best for drafting minutes of meeting and ensure we don't miss out on any details shared by clients.

While it's feature rich software, it is expensive and that is something to think about.

Senior Solutions Architect in Trinidad en Tobago
Telecommunicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Good Tool

5 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Although I have used this GoToMeeting for quite some time now (pre Covid-19), this is another software my company has resorted to for renote work. Our company is part of a wider group of companies called Digicel group so we have 'branches' in various countries, so most times are required among the various branches. Prior to Covid, these meetings would have been face to face but with using GoToMeeting, these meetings are now facilitated online. One of things that stands out for me is the fact that you can take control of someone's machine if they are experiencing any issues during their presentations. This has happened a few times with us. It has great scheduling so for instance, if someone is unable to attend a scheduled meeting, it can be rescheduled very easily and simply. Not to mention, GoToMeeting can accommodate or facilitate large audiences, with options for up to 250 participants. This has been great for our webinars. It's easy to use, flexible and affordable. Information and file sharing is relatively fast and easy. Session recording ans chat is great, and there are various integrations with other software such as Google Calender.

You must have a very fast and stable internet connection. Because my company purchased the product for our use, it was inexpensive for me. But it is not free and can also be very costly to the average individual, especially those who wish to access the premium features. Also, it does not work well with your mobile, so always have use your computer.

Rohit B.
Marketing Intelligence in India
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

One of the best tools for Web Conferencing

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I usually Use GoToMeeting for Classroom sessions, Training Sessions, Calls with clients, and I like the ease of learning, the ability to host large groups and record the meetings. I also like the ability to click on any of the recordings and take a quick peek at the notes I’ve made during the meeting. Another thing I like about GoToMeeting is it works on pretty much any internet connection, including dial up and even at times things don’t work as well. The interface is easy to use and no matter the connection, the sound quality is great.

Go To Meeting offers a wide range of features that are useful for both small group and online meetings, including HD video, audio, screen sharing, and file transfers. It also offers private and public rooms, document sharing, and a host of other features. There is also a free version of the software, which is pretty basic in comparison to other video conferencing programs, but it is a useful tool to get you started with the program and learn how to use it. The software also provides a free 14-day trial and is fairly inexpensive, depending on the number of participants. If you have a small group, one or two people, I recommend the free version. If you have larger numbers of participants, you may want to consider upgrading to the pro version. One of the best features of GoToMeeting is that it is very easy to set up, and once you have it set up, you can usually access it from any computer, including your tablet or smartphone. Once the program is installed on your computer, you will have access to the software from anywhere. GoTo Meeting ranks highest in my best Conference call tools since this platform offers all the tools one needs to run a successful business meeting, Conference calls, Team Meetings and stands out for its exceptional call quality, robust features, and excellent customer care services.

Some drawbacks of online meeting sites are: – Lacks of the Personal Touch. While the Skype for Business (Skype) has a personal touch in it, it is relatively expensive compared to other online conferencing vendors. – It can be difficult to work around internet outages. While the VOIP (Voice Over internet Protocol) is able to function without internet, it only lasts for a relatively short time. The only way around this issue is to use a secure internet connection, which is not the best option for laptops. – It is difficult to view large files. When the internet connection is too slow or unstable, it can cause issues with the video and audio quality. – This option can not be used for video conferencing as it only allows screen sharing and not video. What I would like to sugggest is it would be a useful tool for the meeting if u can update the screen share. I have a machine that does not have a microphone but it does have a camera and I would like to use that machine. I am sure thats what most people would like. I am sure it would be a lot easier to use.

Mahendra G.
Mahendra G.
Office Clerk in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

GoToMeeting

4 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I used this software since last year and i had bunch of benefits and i can connect my clients and my staff where they live from other countries so very fluently and ease of the functionality we can attend the conference of 100 people’s at a time
Lot of benefits its get from but fact is many of people didn’t know about it
and seriously it very best and industry leadings features it provides
i strongly recommend this over any software

Create link share it and boom join meeting instantly i think is best and more efficiently working meeting software that i had ever used it fluencly help me alot and my all colleagues and employees more enthusiastically join the meeting and better quality of video call and audio call

This software is paid and, it provides lot of features but i think everyone thinking with that software is paid so many of them go ahead so i thing GoToMeetings have to provide 7 days trial to people for better understanding of what they paid for

Snehal sanjay G.
Student in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers

A decent app for virtual meetings

4 11 maanden geleden

GoTo Meeting is great for remote meetings and demos. I like the ease with which you can join meetings, easily access the recordings, integrate with Outlook to send email invites for the meetings, the ease of screensharing, and the security and privacy features make it very attractive.

There are times when you attend meetings and the audio does not work perfectly and the only option left is to restart your device. They could make the video meetings easier. Also a major drawback I feel is not allowing at least two meetings to take place at the same time. And it pushes the users very aggressively to download the software every time.

Keith E.
Technical Engineer in VS
Groothandel, 501-1.000 werknemers

Still one of the better collaboration tools out there

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the experience is great. Easy to roll out, if GTM pushes out an update we had it set to automatically install for the end user and this did happen it was very seamless as things update quickly and the user had no clue. We have the ability to run a number of reports to show usage, who joined a meeting, etc. The end user could even control some of their own settings from a Web interface.

I still like GTM and now easy it is compared to Teams, Zoom, or Webx. Administration is very easy as well, plug in someone's name, email address, and a welcome email is sent with links to get them started. As Admin, I RARELY ever have to field any issues or questions. Our end users quickly pickup on how to use it because its very intuitive. When I have to collaborate I still use GTM because I can, otherwise, most employees had to switch to TEAMS because it was included with Win365, however, a small group of users still have GTM for various special needs that TEAMS can't do. I like it because I can manage my meetings better, such a mute and unmute people, IM specific people or all, and when sharing a document they can see more of the document unlike TEAMS which has a smaller window display to the end user. For example, I frequently join a reoccurring meeting where someone uses TEAMS and they share a spreadsheet, its hard to follow because it's so small on the screen.

Unfortunately, with all the collaboration tools on the market, especially after the 2020 pandemic, GTM is a bit on the costly side especially if people connecting to the meeting decide to "dial in" as to using VoIP. This would drive me nuts because the pre-canned email invite for a meeting did not stress using VoIP to connect and therefore people would use the good old Toll Free thinking "it's free". No, it isn't, we pay per user per minute which adds up quickly. In fact I'm guessing this is where GoTo/LogMeIn makes most of their money . Besides the cost for Toll and Long Distance changes there's also a fee per license/user. However, GoTo did offer some fairly recent new options that allowed for a bit more flexible with how licensing works. Nonetheless, in the long run it was too costly to keep GTM for 100 occasional users and 25 frequent users, when TEAMS was already installed on all company PCs. Many people complained about changing over, and how TEAMS was hogging up their PC processing power, dropping, breaking up, etc. but the squeaky wheel did not get oiled.

CEO in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

GoToMeeting, GoToTraining, Go To Google, The Government Hates It

4 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: When functioning fully, the tools and the suite could not be better. However, without an extensive pre-screening of the audience to ensure they have the capacity to download the GoTo app, and that they have downloaded Google Chrome and made it their preferred browser, the tools become difficult and the technical support for the audience is virtually non-existent.

I love the tool when it's working. It provides all of the meeting features, resolves bandwidth concerns and builds an ability to build community for those who are not behind any significant firewalls.

The inability to run the GoTo Suite of tools without downloads renders it useless in the government space. For those who cannot do downloads, they will be unable to join meetings. For those who refuse to use Google Chrome, they will be unable to use advanced features in the suite of GoTo tools

Kristine A.
Receptionist in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 11-50 werknemers

GoToMeetings has done a great job of keeping our work place connected throughout the pandemic

5 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Once COVID-19 became a reality in the work place, we had to scramble to find software's that were easy to use for all staff members as well as using a software that we would feel confident would help keep us connected. GoToMeetings has done a phenomenal job at making working from home feel just as professional and organized as working in your usual working environment. Not only is it a breeze to use, this product has helped tremendously in helping keep our office safe and COVID free by giving us a way to efficiently continue working from home.

This software has a long list of uses that comes in handy, particularly throughout the current pandemic. Since using GoToMeetings, our staff meetings have become so much easier, and safer! We no longer need to be in the same room to feel like we had a well-organized staff meeting. If you are a user, its as easy as following a link or calling into the number that is created for your meeting. As a host, you can easily create links for your meeting, invite people, and use my favorite feature; locking the meeting. By locking the meeting, you can assure no one else enters the meeting. This proved extremely useful when conducting interviews through GoToMeetings. Using other software's, such as Zoom, you run the risk of getting interrupted by strangers.

As with any type of technology, there will always been some "technical issues." GoToMeetings does a great job of limiting the number of technical errors, however some are inevitable; Whether it be someone's camera is lagging, someone forgetting to unmute or some other small hiccup. However, no small technical issues can take away from the many uses of GoToMeetings and how easy and convenient it is. I definitely recommend this product.

Christoph felix S.
Leiter ibau DialogManufaktur in Duitsland

GoToMeeting User Review

4 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: When all is installed and running and the users are trained in usage its a really smart conferencing tool with many options that can be used for small webmeetings but also for webmeetings up to 500 participants.

Great feature is the hybrid audio option. Participants can choose audio via VoIP or a "normal" phone or mobile phone, both audio options are supported. So its also possible to reduce traffic on the data line if you have a large presentation or media to show in your meeting. They also offer a lot of international dial in numbers, so that pasrticipants can join the audio part of the conference without having an international call. Another good feature is the active speaker symbol. If the participant has synchronized the audio line with the webmeeting the moderator always can see who is actually speaking. This is very useful if you have participants that you have in your conference for the first time.

A feature I am missing is the acitivity tracker of the participants. In other webmeeting software and/or in other version of the product the moderator also is able to check if a participant is not following the presentation cause the software check if he has opened another window or if he is typing in the keyboard. For users without any webconferencing experience the software is not so easy to use. We also never received any support during the installation and implementing process.

Althea T.
MARBLE seller in Italië
Bouwmaterialen, 11-50 werknemers

The best conference server I ever tried

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Experience is some kind of perfect. Best audio, great image quality, great sound and possibility to share the screen, or share video, clip or files. You can stop your participation whenever you want, or go in pause if you’re in need. Also you can write some public messages as for example questions about conversation . Just one counsel: when the owner talks, all the other participants is better if close them audio, or many sounds can disturb, and plus, they get owner’s voice low.

As the review title, I can confirm this is for me, the best conference support I ever tried. First motivation of all as that differently to the most of other, you can connect yourself either by pc or by phone. Sometimes it happened to me I had a conference to connect with, and I had to go office or home and get the access only and exclusively by pc, it was not a comfy way. So, then, the second motivation is, if for example you can t open your email and follow the link to access, no drama: you can also get in touch only digiting the access code. This is very useful because if for example you re not using your pc and you don t remember the password for open your mail account and follow the link, you can access in few se one in this way (it really happened to me, as I was on holiday and had to use a public pc, didn t recognize my mail password on that one pc, and it should be a stress sit if I couldn’t t access in other way).

To be honest, I m sure that is the best software of category I can counsel. Maybe the only thing I would like to change is just for privacy, during conference open to many people (they can be at least 100 persons), I would be glade if my name was not viewed. But anyway, this is not a trouble of the software, but of the people who manage the conference, who some kind of ever ask to change the mail with the name, to be able of name you. Should be nice if GTM get you a nickname.

Sarah H.
Media Director in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Virtual Meetings (The New Normal)

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Our agency has using GoToMeeting for years and it has been extremely user-friendly to deploy across both MAC and PC systems. The web audio has always been crystal clear, which is one of the most important aspects for effective virtual meetings. Our team has also been reall pleased with the ability to screen record. We will continue to use GoToMeeting over Zoom because it's always been reliable, safe, and extremely efficient, even before COVID-19. We have never have any issues with data privacy and GoToMeeting gives us that peace of mind that our conversations are secure and protected.

GoToMeeting is one of the quickest and most reliable virtual meeting tools available. We've been using GoToMeeting for years and it's always been very secure and safe to use at our agency. Unlike Zoom, we have never been hacked and find the quality and chat features on GoToMeeting very reliable. The admin dashboard provides very robust reporting, especially for time-tracking and monitoring within our agency and for grouping various teams together. You can use this tool to organize a meeting in just a matter of minutes and have peace of mind that your meeting space is protected and data secure.

The note-taking feature is extremely useful because we don't have to keep jumping back and forth to different screens to record meeting notes. However, it would be really nice if the note-taking feature could be part of the professional plan, especially during COVID-19. It seems like a feature that could be added on at no additional cost and that would be so useful to our teams.

Jorge B.
Jorge B.
General Director in Mexico
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Good solution for online meetings and presentation

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have offices, customers, account managers, partners and even developers in severalc countries. With this solution I can keep meetings or presentations everywhere in the World where I have Internet connection.
The sound can be by Internet or phone call, I can share my screen ot my webcam, and aldo I can save the meeting, to keep track of it.

I've tried other solutions and for me the best from this solution is how easy is to access to the conference for my customer. Just one click and they are inside the conference.

I would like to send invitations to my customers from the same interface instead than copy&paste the content of the access. It has plugins with main mail solutions like outlook and GMail, but sometimes because I am in a customer with firewall email rules that don't let me access to my server from outllok but only by webmail, I have to create the conference form one site copy&paste and send the invitations from my webmail.

Richard C.
Richard C.
Senior Business Analyst in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

GoToMeeting isn’t great, but it isn’t bad either

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it does exactly what I need it to do, but I’m really comparing it to WebEx. With WebEx, I could record meetings, create meetings through Outlook, and it had SSO enabled. GoToMeeting seems like a step backwards, but it still gets the job done. Just a little more tedious in my opinion.

I like that it allows me to hold conference calls and screen share. Really, that’s all I need it to do. I do a lot of demos and walkthroughs with clients and customers, so GoToMeeting is critical for my success. It also allows my customer to share their screen so I can see what errors or issues they’re having on their end. It really helps with the show-don’t-tell aspect of my job. I also like that my PIN never changed. It was a little on the long side, but after a week or so, I had it memorized. Made opening meetings really fast.

I’m realizing the things I like least about GoToMeeting may be on our configuration side. For example, we don’t have single sign-on (SSO), so anytime I need to open GoToMeeting, I need to log into my account. That gets a little annoying. It also doesn’t integrate with Outlook, which is also annoying. I have to go into GoToMeeting, copy my meeting information, and then paste it back into an Outlook appointment. Just a lot of needless steps. But this could just be on my side - something that we could configure if we wanted to. And I don’t have the ability to record meetings, which may be a licensing issue or configuration issue. Either way, I don’t like it.

Arturo M.
Developer in Spanje

Pretty good conference software

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience is really good; GTM runs flawlessly every time and it is full of options. The main con is just related to its price. However if you or your company can afford it, it is a really good option as a meeting software.

Gotomeeting is a pretty complete meeting software. It features the most common options on the majority of the meeting apps, such as allow to audo or video conferences, allow to share the screen or give control of you desktop to a participant of the meeting, record the sessions and so on. Besides that it also offers some interesting options that in my opinion give GTM an extra value. One interesting feature is that the metings may have an owner that can set different level of permissions for the participants, allowing them to re-schedule the meetings of only participate as listeners but forbidding to talk. The meetings can be scheduled without need of a calendar app, so you can have your scheduled Daily scrum meeting and just need to access GTM to attend. It also count with Google Chrome plugin and a Google Calendar integration in case you're more comfortable that way. To invite people to a meeting is also really simple. It is possible to send a regular mail invitation, but it is also possiblo to do it by sharing a url link or the meeting Id number. Besides all these features, the audio/video quality is excellent, and I've never have a problem during a meeting.

Maybe the prices are a bit excesive for what it offers, since although other options may not have that many features, they are way more cheaper than GTM and this is the reason my company drop GTM some time ago when we started using G-suite, so we migrate to google meetings.

Simeon R.
Developer in Spanje

Easy and quality meetings

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In general I've a really good experience with GTM, the video/audio quality is remarkable, and the usability is excelent. In my humble opinion, is one of the best meeting software I've ever used.

GoToMeeting deliver in general high quality in audio and videomeetings and most important provides really quick and easy way to setup meetings with your team or any other GTM user. It has integration plugin for GCalendar, which makes really easy to setup a "conference room" for a scheduled meeting and invite multiple attendees. The recording option really save your day when there are lots of topics to follow and no time for taking notes. It also have interesting features as indicating who is talking both when you're using video and when is just an audio meeting, which at some points is also really useful when you don't actually know all the attendees. Beside this it provides also regular features as other meeting software like written chat, presenting mode, and so on. An interesting feature of GTM is the possibility for setting up a conference where the attendees are muted and only the owner of the meeting o the authorized person is able to speak, useful for conferences with lots of people; and this state can be modified at any point, for example for the Q&A section. It also provide the option of setting up recurrent meetings without the need of using google calendar, and the possibility of invite extra people by just sharing an URL or a meeting code. Overall I've never had a bad experience using GTM for daily or other kind of meetings.

The only bad experience I had with GTM is when the owner of a recurring meeting is on holiday or leave the company, was almost impossible to change the owner in order to modify the meeting or cancel it. Only contacting with the admin team solved these issues.

David Y.
David Y.
Managing Editor in VS
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

Solid Performance and Reliability

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love using GoToMeeting for my team meetings. It's reliable and easy to use. We have tested out other meeting solutions including Zoom, but none compare to the ease of use found with GTM. Zoom meetings, for instance, have a much different interface, and very little is intuitive about the dashboard. Conversely, GoToMeeting's dashboard is easy to understand and follow. You can also easily change your user name within a meeting, so if you are on an informal meeting with team members you might just list your first name, whereas for a client meeting you can list your full name, title, etc.

Our organization has used GoToMeeting for many years. It is a solution that enables individuals to connect via a url to a virtual meeting. It is ideal for companies that have remote staff or staff that travel frequently and cannot physically attend a meeting. This is among GoToMeeting's best features. Other advantages include the following: 1. It's very easy to assign a permanent meeting url to your team members. This is a great feature, because nothing is more annoying than having to create new urls for meetings. With GoToMeeting, you can use the same url again and again. 2. It's very easy to assign meeting control (i.e., switch presenter) to other members in the meeting. This is especially helpful when presentations need to be shared with others. It's also a great way to perform edits to presentations in real-time with team members who are not physically next to you. 3. Users can share their web cams. We sometimes make this obligatory, as it helps to ensure that those in the meeting are actually paying attention and not multi-tasking.

You have to make sure to switch your audio depending on how you join the meeting. If you join by phone but forget to switch your GoToMeeting dashboard setting to phone audio, you (and others) will hear a loud, ongoing each until you make this switch. Ideally GoToMeeting would recognize the source from which you are joining (phone or computer audio) but since it does not do this, it's best to get into the habit of switching this manually to avoid the loud echo.