PayKickstart reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over PayKickstart

Een winkelwagentjesoplossing met een aanpasbare editor, pop-ups met formulieren voor afrekenen, een bouwer voor verkooptrechters en nog veel meer.

Meer informatie over PayKickstart

138 reviews worden weergegeven

Chris V.
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019

"PayKickstart is the engine of my business"

Opmerkingen: I started out with Kartra (I love those guys), but they couldn't handle VAT properly. I see this a lot with American software developers. They generally don't understand how the EU works. Then switched to PayKickstart and helped them get this VAT thing right. Which they did. And fast. I love that they listen to their customers and actually implement the suggestions. I know there's always more ideas and requests than the development team can handle, but they make good progress. So I'm glad I switched and I look forward to all the improvements that are on the roadmap. If you want to set up elaborate funnels and upsell sequences, it's a lot of work. Also to get it right in PK. But, once you find your way in the UI and understand how things work, you get faster and faster at it. Did I say the support is excellent? If not, I'll say it again: their support is excellent :-)

Pluspunten: - GDPR compliant
- Built in VAT processing (important for EU customers and vendors)
- One-click upsells
- Lot's of checkout templates both hosted and embeddable
- Multilingual checkout and email notifications
- Automated retries for failed payments
- API / IPN
- Excellent support
- Friendly people
- Actual implementation of most feature requests

Minpunten: It's a work in progress, so there are always things users would wish were already in the software. For me, I would like to see the VAT on the invoices (they're already working on that). I would like to see an option for duplicating funnels and campaigns. And more branding options for the affiliate signup. Now what are supposed to be 'my' affiliates become a PK affiliate and may choose to promote my offers (as well as other companies' offers). I would like to see this more brandable. But no showstoppers here.

• Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019
Jennifer B.
Customer Success Lead
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

"Love PayKickstart!"

Opmerkingen: We use PayKickstart to Manage WordPress hosting, online training, and coaching programs across multiple websites. It works flawlessly.

Pluspunten: Seamless integration with Wishlist Member and ActiveCampaign. I can finally track and manage my Stripe and PayPal subscriptions - AND affiliate program - all in one place. I also love the fact that they are always adding new features and making the service better. The support team is always helpful and friendly!

Minpunten: I would like to see more global settings. It can get quite tedious to copy product settings and changes across multiple products.

Mihai H.
Entrepreneur
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-7-2020

"They're constantly upgrading the platform and adding new features."

Opmerkingen: At the time of writing, I've been a customer for 3 months and I am loving the experience, but especially the support system. They answered all my questions and I really appreciated that even the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is active sometimes to interact with the customers. They're constantly upgrading the platform and adding new features. Before choosing PayKickStart, I've research several competitors for a few days, but they are the best for my specific set of needs.

Pluspunten: The override price in Funnel building area. Most of the checkout pages look really well on mobile, which is a huge +.

Minpunten: You can't customize the checkout pages very much, not even the colors in all the places. You can through CSS, but not for basic users like myself.

• Beoordeeld op 2-7-2020
Steve E.
Managing Director
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 11-6-2020

"Subscription Billing - well sort off"

Opmerkingen: Really really hard work for no reward. I even reached out the CEO to let him know the experience they offer as he bangs on about in one of many webinars you will be invited to is nothing near the reality. He wasnt interested, just wanted to sell another online course.

Pluspunten: I'll admit that I was attracted mostly by the low cost. There so many players out there offering recurring billing with Stripe that are providing very little but charging a fortune. Multi currreny is offered which is quite rare.

Minpunten: This company is more about selling and their software is a sideline to that. I only made use of the recurring payment side and found it to be very long winded in setting up, by far the longest setup than any other similar I have evaluated (and there have been lots). Once installed the whole look and feel is very cheep and requires way to many clicks to get where you need to be. You can add custom fields but dont expect to be able to edit them after. The data it stores is also not consistant despite all transactions using the same form and gateway. Support is pleasant but all they will do is send you a page of the manual. They make no effort to understand your issue or go the extra mile.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van PayKickstart op 18-6-2020

Sorry to hear about the troubles you encountered Steve.

If you are experiencing any current issues, please reach out to our team and we'd be happy to assist anyway possible.

We highly value user feedback and have been compiling data over the past 2 years in regards to a new UI we plan to launch this year to allow for easier user control while still providing our large library of billing capabilities.

If you have any suggestions regarding how you'd like to see the platform function in the future, we'd graciously accept this feedback to improve our platform based on your user needs.

For custom fields, the team is already working on an update to allow vendors edit customer custom field data after entry and we plan to have that released as soon as possible.

Thanks for the constructive feedback and opportunity to grow from your experience Steve, we look forward to continuing our growth with you.

• Beoordeeld op 11-6-2020
Sue B.
Freelance Marketer
Public relations en communicatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 30-4-2020

"More than just a shopping cart– the best subscription billing and affiliate management software!"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with PayKickstart has been very positive. I would recommend it to anyone who has a business already or who is looking to start a business and wants to take payments online. I know the company has a lot of new, exciting features that will be coming out soon, so think the platform is only going to get better.

Pluspunten: The thing that is most awesome about PayKickstart is how powerful and versatile it is. You can use it for a very simple one-time fee checkout or you can use it in a very complex funnel with upsells, downsells, order bumps, multi-pay plans or subscription billing. You can use it to sell digital products online or you can use it to sell physical products that would be mailed to customers. It's also very easy to create coupons which allow you to create special offers and incentives. Additionally, I was attracted to PayKickstart because you can also use it to set up a very robust affiliate marketing program for your products and services. Most comparable products out there charge a lot more for this, but PayKickstart includes the affiliate management feature in its Professional Plan. There is a lot more that you can do with PayKickstart that I haven't mentioned. The bottom line is you won't outgrow it. As your business grows and your needs become greater PayKickstart will continue to offer the features your business needs.

Minpunten: There really isn't anything in particular that I didn't like with PayKickstart. It perhaps may take be a little bit more complicated and take more time to set up that some other less feature-rich solutions. In the end, I think that it is worth it. I was able to get it set up and start using it the same day. When I ran into stumbling blocks I was able to quickly get help from support via their online chat.

Karim F.
Coach
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

"It's a game changer"

Opmerkingen: Before paykickstart I had a problem getting paid with clickfunnels alone, specially when using PayPal .. not to mention the one click upsell feature and affiliate management. it made it so easy for me to build checkouts and get paid fast.

Pluspunten: The customer support , The functionality , The updates

Minpunten: maybe they need to integrate with more payment gateways

Jordan M.
Omroepen, 2-10 werknemers

"Tremendous software"

Opmerkingen: I not only use it, I also have referred several others to use it!

Pluspunten: This allows you so many options and choices - it's really extremely simple to get going and it just WORKS. The support is best in class.

Minpunten: Building funnels isn't as intuitive, and some pieces can require a tech-savvy mind to understand.

Michelle B.
Online Course Creator
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 30-4-2020

"Powerful! Instantly tripled my income! Highly recommend!"

Pluspunten: This one piece of software has exponentially increased the revenue from my online courses by 3 times! I love how professionally it handles my affiliates, creates user friendly payment pages for my buyers and connects automatically to my website and email autoresponder. This software does so much! I am very thankful for the team at PayKickstart who always answer support questions for me right inside my own dashboard area... they are so helpful! I hadn't heard of PayKickstart before, it was originally recommended to me by one my ecommerce gurus and mentor, and I'm so glad they told me about it - I'm living proof that if you want to grow your online business you should add this program now - I highly recommend it!

Minpunten: Everything just took time to set up, but it was worth it!

Viktor G.
Chief Software Architect
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-4-2020

"More than doubled our checkout conversions"

Opmerkingen: The PayKickstart support team is the best. They are always there to steer you in the right direction.

Pluspunten: The simple checkout pages more than doubled our sales conversions over our custom pages we built in house.

Minpunten: It does not have the ability to 'pay what you want', nor the ability to combine flat rate or monthly in a single product.

• Beoordeeld op 3-4-2020
Joseph T.
  • Beoordeeld op 30-4-2020

"PayKickstart the best shopping cart out there, and we've tried a number of them."

Pluspunten: East to use and implement. Very intuitive.

Minpunten: Video tutorials on specific features would help. I love the program and it does what I need, but I know I'm only using 20% of what it offers.

Cora T.
Entrepreneur
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019

"Great Asset For Your Business "

Opmerkingen: Super beneficial for my website also customer service is very helpful.

Pluspunten: Super easy to navigate and works well for my website.

Minpunten: We have had a couple issues with recurring memberships duplicating an order for the next month.

• Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019
David S.
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-8-2019

"Excellent Productivity Tool"

Opmerkingen: Overall our company has been very pleased with PayKickStart and will recommend it over the other major platforms that are comparable...

Pluspunten: I like how easy it is to navigate and set up to use as a vendor, and as an affiliate, the platform works flawlessly as well. It is a great platform that just keeps getting better. It is easier to use than JVZoo, Warrior Plus, or Clickbank... It is also cheaper for you as a vendor, you only pay a monthly fee to list your products, and you can save a lot of money if you are selling a lot of products online. The affiliates that work with us also like the platform as they can easily see where they stand in regards to their promotions and commission.

Minpunten: So far there is nothing not to like, and this is after using the platform since it's inception. It has only gotten better, and the developers are on top of making constant improvements to it all the time.

• Beoordeeld op 12-8-2019
Keith G.
  • Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 24-1-2019

"Best bang for the buck - full featured and a powerhouse"

Pluspunten: Price point beats most competitor platforms. Offers many options to override settings on an affiliate and product basis - This is very important for my business. Custom affiliate link creation feature - also important to my business. Easy to use sales funnel builder with a robust array of settings. Customizable checkout pages - easy to use builder with pro templates. Constant improvement on existing features, most importantly the Reports feature.

Minpunten: Some of the user flows on certain features can be a little confusing, but not a show stopper. They offer a decent knowledge base and support is solid.

• Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 24-1-2019
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-3-2019

"Best Choice for Our SAAS"

Opmerkingen: Support is outstanding. Integration with your custom solution is easy with their API. Ability to use Zapier also very easy. Always adding features.

Pluspunten: The ease of use when integrating with our SAAS was fantastic. We got an all-in-one solution for payment processing, member management, affiliate/vendor relations, and sales funnel structure. The API was very easy. Reporting is exactly what we needed.

Minpunten: Had some trouble with integration of a different 3rd-party system, but customer support was diligent in fixing it. Prefer a proactive alert system for paying affiliates, but reports show what's outstanding so its not that much of a problem.

• Beoordeeld op 8-3-2019
Stefan V.
CEO Founder
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-3-2019

"The Best Payment Platform Ive Used"

Opmerkingen: 10/10 nothing short of pure awesomeness. Some of the best customer support I’ve experienced. A platform designed by people who actually know what they are doing, what the market needs. Can’t wait to see what they have coming!

Pluspunten: It has all the features and advanced features a vendor can possibly wish for. I like checkout forms, the 1clickupsells, and everything is highly customizeable! Ill be running with PK for the next years for sure!

Minpunten: UX wise it can have a few optimizations. Some actions could probably be done in less clicks. That’s my only concern. Previously it was also the Reporting feature - but they pushed out massive update. VAT feature also needed updating, and that is in development right now. Amazing team and awesome customer support!

• Beoordeeld op 4-3-2019
Katie L.
Associate Director of Internal Communications
Online media, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-12-2019

"Does (almost) Everything We Need it To"

Opmerkingen: Good, robust solution that is focused on conversion. Excellent for digital marketers.

Pluspunten: The best part about PayKickstart is that it was created for digital information product marketers who are looking to optimize their funnels. The metrics, the one-click upsells, the campaign options--it works perfectly for kind of business. I love the robust functionality, even though it poses something of a learning curve.

Minpunten: We tried to use it to sell tickets to a live event, but found it didn't quite have the features to support event management. That's okay, our primary business is digital products, but it might be nice for them to expand to live events the way you can now sell digital and physical products easily.

• Beoordeeld op 4-12-2019
Jeremy H.
Director of Product
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-3-2019

"Excellent experience so far (~1 year)"

Opmerkingen: We're very demanding with cart software. We've tested everything (clickfunnels, infusionsoft, clickbank, samcart, and several others). We run a high volume of transactions (and pretty high in $$). Plus, we need to be able to customize the cart significantly. So far, we haven't found anything that works nearly as well as Paykickstart. If you're not as demanding of your cart, it might not be as big of a difference, but outside of enterprise software, Paykickstart does everything we could ask.

Pluspunten: Great support; very easy to implement and customize. We've been able to match or exceed cart conversion rates on every other platform (Shopify, etc.).

Minpunten: No built-in integration for google analytics enhanced e-commerce (having an automatically populated data layer would be awesome). No IPv6 tracking.

• Beoordeeld op 7-3-2019
Brad C.
President/CEO/Founder
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-7-2019

"SUPER easy to use, and has ALL the features I could ever want."

Pluspunten: PKS is very intuitive and has all of the marketing related features that I would ever want in a shopping cart. Their API allows me to customize things to the point where the only limit is my imagination, and that's a good position to be in.

Minpunten: The loading times of the reporting in the dashboard could be faster. And the mobile app could also load quicker.

Daniel E.
Designer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-4-2019

"Great Product"

Opmerkingen: I most say that PK designers knew exactly what they 're doing what's been needed by the market. It has some of the best customer supports services have ever experienced. It's free trials would definitely make you think of using PK for your business.

Pluspunten: It has a lot of embedded and hosted checkout templates.
It has an email notification feature that supports multi-lingual checkouts.
It has a great support features.

Minpunten: It doesn't have VAT on it's invoices.
It have integration issues with third-party systems.
It's cost would really affect small and start-up businesses, because of the expensive nature of PK.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van PayKickstart op 11-4-2019

Hi Daniel,

I just wanted to let you know that we do now display VAT on our invoices.

Cheers

• Beoordeeld op 3-4-2019
Gareth L.
  • Beoordeeld op 13-3-2019

"Love it!"

Opmerkingen: You only need a few of the features inside to start with. But, you'll be super grateful you set it up when your business starts to grow, as it has everything you need inside.

Pluspunten: This gives you complete flexibility over your sales funnels and affiliates. It's now our go to tool. We now recommend to our clients that they only use Funnel builders for their pages and PK for everything else.

Minpunten: I wish it built pages as we'll, if it could I wouldn't need anything else.

• Beoordeeld op 13-3-2019
Emmanuel elliot H.
forex trader
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-7-2019

"The Best Signal Providers"

Opmerkingen: i am able to grow my Forex business daily and this means making daily consistent revenue

Pluspunten: I have been a client of Paykickstart for over 8 months now.To be honest the team are very good at what they do.They are not just a signal provider but they are a solid Forex signal company with a clear difference from the others.I am a user of their services and will surely recommend them any day anytime to any Forex trader who wants to make consistent daily pips especially for newbie

Minpunten: always very accurate.The signal they give always leaves their clients in good profits no matter you account size

Nick C.
Writer
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 14-4-2019

"PayKickstart review"

Opmerkingen: I like using PayKickstart, I finf it simple and helpful, they also offer courses to read through to give an affiliate some guidance on topics related to the marketing world, including the use of social media sites like Facebook.

Pluspunten: It's easy to copy my affiliate links .
The reports section is VERY easy to follow as each section can be clicked on separately, allowing you to read traffic and sales charts separately etc.
Also, the customer support approached me first, which is always great for a company to do, it really helps the user feel welcomed!
I also like the marketing feature, which allows you to set up a campaign within 5 minutes.

Minpunten: I think the marketplace can seem a bit confusing to a beginner, it doesn't explain in enough detail what each campaign is, perhaps room for change? I've seen other affiliate sites have descriptions before having to request to promote that product, personally this matter doesn't bother me too much, but it might affect others.

• Beoordeeld op 14-4-2019
Mina G.
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 3-7-2019

"Easy to use and profitable"

Pluspunten: Paykickstart is a straight forward platform to accept payments and make money through affiliates. I mainly use if for the affiliate section for now but I have plans to launch my own SAAS and accept payments through it. It's user-friendly and intuitive.

Minpunten: It needs more publishers on the marketplace to make it more profitable to affiliates. Also, it takes quite some time for some publishers to approve affiliate request, although this isn't related directly to paykickstart, it can be avoided by applying new rules to encourage publishers to approve more affiliates.

Alicia L.
Product Creator
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-7-2019

"We have all of our digital products in PayKickstart!"

Opmerkingen: My team and I choose PayKickstart because of the recommendations were received​ from many business owners in our industry. The experience so far has been flawless. We haven't had any issues and haven't even had a need to contact support​

Pluspunten: I love that it flawlessly manages our core products and that it has great payment integrations and payment options (how and who gets paid from the sale of a digital product). We have most of​ our digital products in PayKickstart and the integrations are working perfectly.

Minpunten: I haven't run across any issues with this software.

Valerio F.
  • Beoordeeld op 12-3-2019

"The best online cart!"

Opmerkingen: We use it mainly for our recurring transaction like online memberships, the reasons are many:
- dunning system
- easy to integrate with anyplatform
- shopping cart design
- easy reporting

Pluspunten: It's really full of features for both one time sale and recurring.
The team keeps updating the software with new features, allowing me to focus more on business and less on payment management.

Minpunten: Nothing. It's really awesome.
If I could point at something, I'd like to see some extra features expanded, like automatic mailing of the credit card update link to customers.

• Beoordeeld op 12-3-2019