Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over BoostHQ

Met BoostHQ kunnen bedrijven moeiteloos hun content, kennis en best practices delen en indexeren, zodat ze op elk gewenst moment toegankelijk zijn.

Meer informatie over BoostHQ

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van BoostHQ

5,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,9

BoostHQ heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 10 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (10)

Sorteren op

Heb je BoostHQ eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (10)

Musliah
Musliah
Human Resources Executive in Maleisië
Hoger onderwijs, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Knowledge management feature is excellent

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I'm pretty interested in a database for storing information, but it's tough to explain exactly what I'm looking for. The option to create separate folders for various tasks and information is advantageous to us. A calendar function, which we had asked for, was also implemented.

Whereas I was expecting to find a place where I could build and manage, what I've found is simply a readily available cloud storage space. Outstanding in many aspects, but maybe not the best possible situation overall. It's been a beneficial tool. However, I wish the q&a section was mobile-friendly.

Srdjan
Owner in Canada
Medische apparatuur, 11-50 werknemers

Great online knowledge library for my customer service team

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We started using BoostHQ along with SkyPrep in May 2018 when we opened up our new online store. We have employees overseas and as we are growing the company it's getting increasingly hard to do one on one training. We created a training program that is available on and delivered through Skyprep and a resource library on BoostHQ. We mainly use BoostHQ for our customer service team. It eliminates the need to constantly ask questions and hunt for answers, they know exactly where to find the info they need.

Easy to upload and organize files, great search function, easy to use

Not something crucial, but if I had to add something to the wish list, having access to the content offline would be it.

Jessica
Site Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

We really like BoostHQ, there are a few bells and whistles I wish I had but overall happy with it

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: -easy knowledge storing platform
-easy place to reference
-cloud storage

We really like the ability to make several different compartmentalized sections for different projects and data. I love the idea of a knowledge storing system but its always hard to put into words what I really need. While looking for a place that we could use for training and basic "how to" knowledge we stumbled upon boostHQ and I must say that I am happy with the overall system especially for the low price point of nothing at all!

I wish it had a few more bells and whistles like editable content, or more intuitive pages, its hard to just rely on making things outside of a database. What I was hoping to find was an area to create and maintain, this is more just a storage cloud that's easily accessible. great in a lot of areas but not the best.

Vikas
Vikas
CEO in India

BoostHQ is a great platform to collaborate on projects.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: - helped us collaborate on projects
- Knowledge accessibility
- increase productivity

I've set up BoostHQ for my marketing agency. I found it easy to create groups for my projects and since we've moved our sharepoint work to BoostHQ its definitely easier to find everything. Having comments on the files and links has been a huge plus for us since we don't have to have to email each other for every edit or update in a project.

I like the reports about our content, but it would be better if I could just download them whenever we finish a project.

Negar
Negar
Registered Nurse in Canada

BoostHQ helps us easily share best practice tutorial videos, guidelines and clinical procedures.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: - spend less time looking for information
- employee engagement

BoostHQ has been such a great tool for our nurses. We uploaded all of our procedures and guidelines as well as informative videos, and now they're accessible by phone while on the job. The BoostHQ support team really listens and helped us with all of our questions. They also released a calendar feature that we had requested.

I wish the question and answer feature was available on mobile since we're usually on the go, but otherwise this has been a really useful product!

Robert
CTO in VS

Knowledge and content becomes very accessible for our team.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use the iOS app, but we are still waiting on the Android version. However, their team has mentioned it will be released in a couple of weeks.

We use BoostHQ for our internal team collaboration and content sharing. The iOS app is very easy to use and push notifications keeps us informed about new content.

Faiza
Faiza
Writer and Blogger in Saoedi-Arabië

Great way to share information and collaborate for remote teams.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has simplified the way we share links and content with one another. Meeting deadlines has become much easier.

We are a remote team of content marketing freelancers, and we use BoostHQ to share content and links with each other. My FAVORITE feature is the Google Docs integration, for when we are collaborating on project documents. This has become a go-to app for sharing links and files with my team, so easy and fast!

I wasn't able to bulk upload my files, but customer support really helped out and set-up my platform for me.

Tim
Marketing Manager in VS
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent for my team

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The platform was very simple to set up for my team. We collaborate on a variety of documents and always had trouble with access control and finding the right content, so we now share all of our spreadsheets and Google Drive files in Boost. The comments are also very handy to keep all of our team decisions logged with our documents.

- Simple to use - Great Google Doc / Drive integration - Fast support - Convenient sharing from my browser

- No revision history which would make updating documents easier.

Internet, 201-500 werknemers

Simple, yet powerful knowledgebase

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Works great for our in-team training and learning, as well as for file sharing.

I guess the primary downside is the high price.

Berjesty
Canada
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Easy way to share docs

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our team has been using BoostHQ to share articles and docs we find important with both our internal team and students. Has worked great so far.