Filteren op:

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over BoostHQ

BoostHQ wordt dé plek voor alle content van je bedrijf. Het stelt bedrijven in staat interne kennis te creëren, delen en organiseren.

Meer informatie over BoostHQ

8 reviews worden weergegeven

Srdjan K.
Medische apparatuur, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-3-2019

"Great online knowledge library for my customer service team"

Opmerkingen: We started using BoostHQ along with SkyPrep in May 2018 when we opened up our new online store. We have employees overseas and as we are growing the company it's getting increasingly hard to do one on one training. We created a training program that is available on and delivered through Skyprep and a resource library on BoostHQ. We mainly use BoostHQ for our customer service team. It eliminates the need to constantly ask questions and hunt for answers, they know exactly where to find the info they need.

Pluspunten: Easy to upload and organize files, great search function, easy to use

Minpunten: Not something crucial, but if I had to add something to the wish list, having access to the content offline would be it.

• Beoordeeld op 7-3-2019
Vikas D.
  • Beoordeeld op 9-3-2018

"BoostHQ is a great platform to collaborate on projects."

Opmerkingen: - helped us collaborate on projects
- Knowledge accessibility
- increase productivity

Pluspunten: I've set up BoostHQ for my marketing agency. I found it easy to create groups for my projects and since we've moved our sharepoint work to BoostHQ its definitely easier to find everything. Having comments on the files and links has been a huge plus for us since we don't have to have to email each other for every edit or update in a project.

Minpunten: I like the reports about our content, but it would be better if I could just download them whenever we finish a project.

• Beoordeeld op 9-3-2018
Jessica A.
Site Manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-8-2017

"We really like BoostHQ, there are a few bells and whistles I wish I had but overall happy with it "

Opmerkingen: -easy knowledge storing platform
-easy place to reference
-cloud storage

Pluspunten: We really like the ability to make several different compartmentalized sections for different projects and data. I love the idea of a knowledge storing system but its always hard to put into words what I really need. While looking for a place that we could use for training and basic "how to" knowledge we stumbled upon boostHQ and I must say that I am happy with the overall system especially for the low price point of nothing at all!

Minpunten: I wish it had a few more bells and whistles like editable content, or more intuitive pages, its hard to just rely on making things outside of a database. What I was hoping to find was an area to create and maintain, this is more just a storage cloud that's easily accessible. great in a lot of areas but not the best.

• Beoordeeld op 8-8-2017
Negar M.
Registered Nurse
  • Beoordeeld op 13-2-2018

"BoostHQ helps us easily share best practice tutorial videos, guidelines and clinical procedures."

Opmerkingen: - spend less time looking for information
- employee engagement

Pluspunten: BoostHQ has been such a great tool for our nurses. We uploaded all of our procedures and guidelines as well as informative videos, and now they're accessible by phone while on the job. The BoostHQ support team really listens and helped us with all of our questions. They also released a calendar feature that we had requested.

Minpunten: I wish the question and answer feature was available on mobile since we're usually on the go, but otherwise this has been a really useful product!

• Beoordeeld op 13-2-2018
Robert K.
CTO
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018

"Knowledge and content becomes very accessible for our team. "

Opmerkingen: We use the iOS app, but we are still waiting on the Android version. However, their team has mentioned it will be released in a couple of weeks.

Pluspunten: We use BoostHQ for our internal team collaboration and content sharing.
The iOS app is very easy to use and push notifications keeps us informed about new content.

• Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018
Faiza Z.
Writer and Blogger
  • Beoordeeld op 14-2-2018

"Great way to share information and collaborate for remote teams."

Opmerkingen: It has simplified the way we share links and content with one another. Meeting deadlines has become much easier.

Pluspunten: We are a remote team of content marketing freelancers, and we use BoostHQ to share content and links with each other. My FAVORITE feature is the Google Docs integration, for when we are collaborating on project documents. This has become a go-to app for sharing links and files with my team, so easy and fast!

Minpunten: I wasn't able to bulk upload my files, but customer support really helped out and set-up my platform for me.

• Beoordeeld op 14-2-2018
Tim J.
Marketing Manager
E-learning, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-4-2017

"Excellent for my team"

Opmerkingen: The platform was very simple to set up for my team. We collaborate on a variety of documents and always had trouble with access control and finding the right content, so we now share all of our spreadsheets and Google Drive files in Boost. The comments are also very handy to keep all of our team decisions logged with our documents.

Pluspunten: - Simple to use
- Great Google Doc / Drive integration
- Fast support
- Convenient sharing from my browser

Minpunten: - No revision history which would make updating documents easier.

• Beoordeeld op 11-4-2017
Berjesty K.
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 25-4-2017

"Easy way to share docs"

Opmerkingen: Our team has been using BoostHQ to share articles and docs we find important with both our internal team and students. Has worked great so far.

• Beoordeeld op 25-4-2017