Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Hippo Video

Maak video's met schermopname, webcam en audio voor zakelijke behoeften. Maak instructiestappen, klantreacties-, gastverslagvideo's, enz.

Meer informatie over Hippo Video

The integrations and the video testimonials from Customers are just a BONUS.

The single user pricing and features is all I really need, however the video quality is limited to 720p for the lowest two tiers.

Beoordelingen van Hippo Video

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Hippo Video heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 99 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Hippo Video eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (99)

Tess
Tess
Physician in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

One of My BEST Software purchases in 2022

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Hippel video is an outstanding video marketing platform and I highly recommend anyone who has considered any other product to take a second look at this product. Unfortunately, customer services have fallen to the wayside and I am sure a lot of people who are reading this review can agree. It was very wholesome and pleasant to see that this company still maintained that old-fashioned way of taking care of the customer until they are satisfied and making sure that the product met the customer's expectations. I highly recommend the Hippo Video!

It just works! Prior to Hippo Video, I had another tool that 'allegedly' served the same purpose and it NEVER worked! I will admit there were some initial hiccups with onboarding; however, I am still in awe of how above and beyond the customer service team went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied. There is a time zone difference between our countries. When I'm at the hospital for consecutive days, I, unfortunately, miss many emails and attempts at correspondence. This didn't stop the Hippo Technician who literally left a message with my office when he was not successful in reaching me by phone. I have never experienced customer service like that before. Very patient, very professional, high quality and just - I'm out of adjectives....it's just an outstanding product and team!

I have absolutely no complaints about the software.

Mathan
Mathan
Growth Operations Manager in Australië
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Personalised videos at scale and really solid and reliable support team

5,0 2 maanden geleden

We have integrated personalised video flows into our CRM process, allowing us to produce personalised videos at scale. This was a key differentiator from competitors and has worked as expected. The support from the team is very good. Anything in setup or queries that come up start in live chat and are either resolved fairly quickly or anything requiring additional support was regularly and clearly communicated about. I was even having trouble getting the final step of personalisation into my CRM flow and I had a call with product team providing immediate guidance and advice.

A couple of the team have had minor issues with the likes of the desktop app (vs Chrome extension) but regular updates helped fix these. Support were also proactive in providing assistance and updates.

Linda
intervention specialist in VS
E-learning, 201-500 werknemers

Hippo Video in the Classroom

3,0 vorig jaar

It was relatively inexpensive and at the time it was the only video creation software I was aware of.

The editing vidoes was difficult for a novice like me

Alex
Amazon Marketplace Consultant in Mexico
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

A mandate for remote work

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Hippo Video is one of the greatest assets my company has. I cannot imagine running this company without Hippo Video.

The easeness of Hippo Video to create videos makes Hippo Video invaluable to anyone who has a remote job. The screen recording capabilities along with the option to record yourself on webcam are profoundly positive. I am able to communicate with my team in an effective manner even though we are thousands of miles away. I can also communicate with clients via screen recording videos...easily.

The customer support is really bad. However, once you get through it, you do not need to contact them anymore and you will be set up to use Hippo Video on your own.

Mike
President in VS
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Has most of the features I was seeking

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tech support was responsive via chat. I didn't have to wait long for a technician who helped me troubleshoot my problem. The interface isn't clear in some cases, but once you learn where to find the functions, the software works well. I've been watching the video email space for a while, waiting for a product that would do more than just record and send videos. Hippo Video, with its landing pages, teleprompter, and variable text offers functionality I think I will use and have not seen in competing products.

Recording a video is easy, but what convinced me to try Hippo Video were the landing pages. I have not yet fully exploited this capability but intend to construct custom landing pages designed to get customers and prospects to take action. The ability to add more videos and documents to the landing page provides the opportunity to highlight aspects of my services that would be otherwise communicated through email attachments or clicking on links, which some people are hesitant to do. I have recorded from the camera alone to make personalized one-off messages to selected customers, with good results. They watched the videos and responded to set up meetings. I also made a video with screen recording. That worked OK and I liked being able to show material as I was talking about it. I plan to do more of this.

I was disappointed that I Hippo Video could not interface with my desktop version of Outlook 365, but I bought the software anyway. After making a video, the software supplies a link and an animated GIF that I can easily paste into an outbound Outlook email message. It's an extra step, but was not a deal-breaker for me. I struggled with the screen capture interface at first. It wasn't clear that Hippo started another instance of the browser. I kept looking for something to be happening on my screen, never realizing Hippo was waiting for me to respond on the second browser screen. Once I figured that out, the process went smoothly.

Shobhit
ceo in Canada
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent tool

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent, We have had a great experience with Hippovideo.

I have come to like the way the interface is designed. It is a very high quality tool and one that is very robust too

Nothing, I really like the tool. It has been game changing for us

Toby
Toby
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

One of the better video creation platforms

5,0 3 maanden geleden

I like that they added AI enabled avatar video creation. The avatars are mixed quality but it does speed up the video creation. I also like the ability to customize the landing pages.

Still a lot of manual process for bulk creation. Also, even though there is AI avatar creation, it would be great if there could be a way to customize the videos for each recipient. So, for "John", the video would be created using speech synthesis that addresses his name. Otherwise, each custom video created has to be manually created

J
Senior Business Dev in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The future of engaging outreach, get conversations.

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it and would highly recommend anyone thinking about this to try and watch the conversations, Having tested many other providers this one has loads of features and options you will be missing in other providers. Hippo by far has the best report and User management.

Easy to manage backend system, links in with current software such as Salesforce, Outlook and LinkedIn out of the box. Quick to create, set up and send a personalized video. Reporting is good , allows detailed data to allow next steps. Lots of features. User management is good, you can create and share videos with other members.

The multiple package options, limits some features against others. Would be nice to have just two simple packages. Support could be quicker during times of first set up. This is probably due to time zones which is ok.

Eduardo
Account Executive in VS
Omroepen, 11-50 werknemers

Where is [sensitive content hidden] Hippo Video

4,0 3 maanden geleden

First of all I like the fact that you can personalize a video message that is not a large file and know if the client has actually opened your email, watched your video, how much they watched, etc. It personalizes your messaging. I have had advertising agency clients mentioned they had never gotten a video message. Stood out when you need to stand out in a very crowded world. I titled my review Where is [sensitive content hidden] since I was trying to get in touch with a client and just couldn't get him to respond. With a humorous video that had me searching for him he responded within minutes of watching the video.

There are a ton of tools and they are trying to give you a great deal of them to do a wide variety of things. Though many I don't use there are times when it can be a little be of a challenge getting around to where I need to be on say the Sales Page.

Carson
Carson
Senior Account Executive in VS
Fondsenwerving, 51-200 werknemers

Double the Donation uses HippoVideo

4,0 3 maanden geleden

ease of use for the team and easy for recipients to watch the videos!

some of the menu options are a bit confusing

Alistair
Partner Development Manager in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers

Very Useful

5,0 vorig jaar

I like how Hippo Video delivers a LOT of value on all of their membership tiers, in my opinion, it's the biggest thing that sets them apart from Loom, Vidyard and other competing videos, you get a tonne more for your dollar with these guys.

I wish you could click and drag to move around the "webcam bubble" when you're doing a screen recording video as you can with Loom and Vidyard. Sometimes an element of software I'm trying to record myself using is behind that bubble and not being able to move it creates some frustration.

Demarcus
employee in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

HIppo videp review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: i had a very good experience like i said it gives me very high quality videos

it makes a good editing site that is very easy to do

there not really anything i dont like about this site

Rob
Online media, 2-10 werknemers

A must tool for your business!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Ease of use, interface, support final product

Cant really say anything right now, however will update if something emerges

B Alexander
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Good software that is growing on me

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, the app was good, but needs some updates to make is mobile friendly. I used it for the ease of use to create videos on the go using my mobile phone.

It was easy to create videos on the phone and send them to new clients, which is the reason I use the app.

It was not easy to create and edit videos for on the mobile. I had to use the desktop version to do the bulk of my editing and sending.

Gary
Gary
Blogs at PinoyPropagandista.com in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Hippo Video Complete Online Video Marketing Platform

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: overall very easy to use

I like the amazing tools included in Hippo Video- everything I need to create an amazing video tutorial and for marketing purposes.

ability to change the shape of your video

Broker in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

It's very powerful and I'm looking forward to implementing it more

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall pretty good so far. Looking to see if it will replace another tool I'm using.

Lots and lots and lots of features. It's amazing the things Hippo Video can do. It has tools that allow a library of videos to be customized on the fly.

It's a bit complicated to get set up and running because of all the features. I'm still figuring out ways to use it most effectively.

Alain
Owner in Canada
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Great potential and nice concept

4,0 4 jaar geleden

I love the guest recording feature. I think its great.

The platform seems very new with bugs and glitches that are being worked out

Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Could be better

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, Hippo Video is a good product. There is a learning curve and you may need help from Support to figure things out.

Hippo Video has many useful features for email video marketing. You can personalize the videos using templates and have CTAs on the landing pages (depending on your plan).

The interface feels stale and there's no option for 4K video, Support isn't impressive and the pace of development is slow.

Lisa
Reading Specialist in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

A Free Program to Use

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I am able to quickly make videos and send them to my teachers.

I like that it is free for basic services.

I wish there was a free plan specifically for educators. This would give us a little more freedom with editing.

Eric
Eric
Copywriter/SEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Hippo Video is Worth Checking Out

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I use Hippo all the time for SEO audits to show my clients. It's always easy and fast to record professional videos with Hippo.

I like that its easy as clicking 2 buttons to start recording. I am not that technical, so it's not confusing.

The free plan has limited features. That's kind of annoying, but everyone's got to make a livibg.

I'm using it to record my video on Youtube

5,0 6 jaar geleden

First and foremost the best part about this tool is it's a web-based application so I don't need to store any big files on my 128GB Mac that is already struggling with storage. Secondly, I bought the lifetime deal of this tool on Siftery deal and I have been using it from like past 1 month at the time of writing this review and I think I won't be going anywhere else know

This is a pretty new tool compared to the other biggies in the market but that's okay knowing the team is working day and night to make it the best video recording tool in the market. I think I'm in safe hands while writing this review. I'll update if anything goes wrong anytime in the future.

Luis
Director & English teacher in Spanje
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great app for screen presentations and video marketing

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm recording tons of videos for my school's Facebook page and for my students in order to teach them English. So far, they're working great!

I love how easy it is to use and how intuitive all the menus and options are. It's great to use the Chrome extension and to be able to edit the video once it's been captured. Also, their support team is really helpful, efficient and responsive.

The only thing I would improve is the ability to choose how and where to show the webcam recording square. It would be great to be able to move it, choose the size and shape, etc. I believe it's not possible to do so yet, or if it is, it's not readily available.

Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Useful When You Need It

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's decent, but I don't reach for it as much as I'd like. I've tried Bonjoro and Dubb. I'd rank it among the top three out there.

Interface is suitable for non-techies, though I prefer fly-out menus more than having to completely click a button to see options. I also appreciate the Chrome Gmail extension to make the process more seamless.

I hate its branding. Cartoon characters look very immature, and since the software puts its logo on your video pages, it can diminish a professional appearance. I also wish it had a native phone app...so the functionality can be extended for more on-demand, personal videos.

Benjamin
Asesor de compras in Chili
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: GetApp

entertaining and effective videos with few steps

4,0 6 jaar geleden

It has an excellent integration with other platforms like YouTube or facebook. It is very easy to use, with just a few touches you can create very good videos with your cell phone. brings video effects, which allows to make more enjoyable and entertaining any video, even the tutorials you want to make.

obviously, it does not have a long list of effects or so many editing procedures and sometimes it becomes somewhat slow (although perhaps it has more to do with my mobile than with other things)

Donna
Realtor in VS
Vastgoed, 10.000+ werknemers

The Best Video Creation & Editing Tool

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Hippo has help me brand my real estate business. I have created a custom background that I use for my weekly information videos so that customers instantly know and recognize me. I have another for announcing new products or services.

As a realtor, you want to stand out from the crowd. I wanted to be able to shoot a video and have a choice of different backgrounds. Hippo gives you the ability to do just that. You can have your website as the background or you can have the video you just shot of a new listing. And it can play in the background as you narrate. It's awesome!!

There are a lot of options. And when you have that many choices it can become a little tedious to learn them all. I just started using the editing tools and now that I have the hang of it, it's going smoothly.