Gemiddelde scores

4,2 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,4 /5

Over EasyWebinar

Vereenvoudig de manier waarop je betrokken maakt, verkoopt en je bedrijf laat groeien… met het krachtigste alles-in-één webinarplatform online.

Meer informatie over EasyWebinar

75 reviews worden weergegeven

Tyna B.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2020

"Outstanding Customer Service"

Opmerkingen: I had problems integrating Mailchimp with Easy Webinar, and the team at Easy Webinar did everything possible to fix the issues I was having. They went above and beyond by logging into my Mailchimp account to inspect and correct the mistakes that I had made. Thank you all for doing the most for your customers!

Pluspunten: Not only is Easy Webinar very easy to use, it also simplifies the process of building out landing pages for your events. The thing I like most about using Easy Webinar is their outstanding customer service support.

Minpunten: I have no complaints about the software.

• Beoordeeld op 6-2-2020
Jacob S.
  • Beoordeeld op 1-2-2019

"Easywebinar is definitely the way to go!"

Pluspunten: For the money Easywebinar is incredible. It's loaded with features for both live and autmoated webinars. I don't know of another system that allows you to do so much while only using one platform. The customer support and coaching is really top-notch. Skip was really helpful to me personally as he answered questions about the product but also helped me develop a strategy.

Minpunten: The setup is a little confusing. You'll need to use video walkthrough's and probably get on a chat with the team. My least favorite thing was discovering I'd need to use 3rd party video hosting for my automated webinar. This is an added cost and it wasn't clear to me that Easywebinar doesn't host the video for the automated webinar.

• Beoordeeld op 1-2-2019
Charissa Q.
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"Hoped for better"

Pluspunten: There were a lot of instruction videos which made set up pretty easy. It was nice to have the option to send reminders from EasyWebinar to registrants.
I do like the automation feature.

Minpunten: I found it frustrating that I couldn't add a Google Slide presentation without converting it to a PowerPoint format and there was no place to have the notes while going along with the presentation.
I would have liked to see the results on the emails that were sent out to see the open and click through rates so I could adjust as needed.
I would have liked clearer instructions on connecting Easy Webinar to CRM such as Active Campaign. It was very convuluted and didn't work at all.
During the webinar presentations, I kept getting messages saying my internet was unstable and it even kicked me off at one point while I was live with attendees, even though I was five inches away from my router and was plugged in with stable internet on my end. Tech support was unable to assist with this issue.
Also during my presentation, I switch back from having the camera view to screen sharing, when I switched to the camera view, my presentation disappeared and I had to reload it, scroll to find the right slide which was very cumbersome. I would have liked to have an option to switch back and forth between the two views seemlessly.
I will be looking for a better platform to use for both my live and automated webinars, there were too many issues during the live presentations.

van Easy Webinar op 13-3-2019

Hi Charissa. We are so sorry you had a difficult time with some of the webinar elements. So yes, if you have spotty internet connection those issues can happen. Even if you are plugged in.

The system will let you know when your bandwidth is low. Also regarding the slide and PDF uploader. Yes , at this point it is only PPT and PDF that can be uploaded. However, you can share the screen where your had your google slide presentation.

Regarding the results of the emails. You could use your own Active Campaign for that. Or use our built in system, which we host on our side. Yes, at this point we dont have the data for the opens etc for you before the event starts. Regarding the ActiveCampaign set up, we do have videos showing the flow of it.

If you have any more issues or questions we are here to help! Just reach out at http://support.easywebinar.com

Mia B.
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 5-2-2019

"It works really well"

Opmerkingen: Overall, it does the job and I'm sure it will continue to grow!

Pluspunten: I like the options it offers me to sell my evergreen course. It provides various viwwing times for my audience at my discretion which gives me more control and gives my audience more of a 'live' experience. It also integrates with Convertkit so I'm able to use my own native follow up sequences. It also integrates with leadpages which is great!

Minpunten: The interface looks dated and not always intuitive. It definitely has a small company feel about it which is good for customer service but lacking in beautiful intuitive software. There were definitely a lot of questions when setting everything up.

• Beoordeeld op 5-2-2019
Imran R.
CMO
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-5-2019

"Amazing Marketing Automation System"

Opmerkingen: EasyWebinar is an amazing tool that works perfectly which usually pays for itself within the first few days of a month!

Pluspunten: What I like most about EasyWebinar is that it's User Interface is simple to navigate, has plenty of webinar customization options, and works perfectly on iPhone/Android devices!

Minpunten: Honestly so far I have not run into anything really that makes me say I don't like something about EasyWebinar.

• Beoordeeld op 8-5-2019
David D.
Physical Therapy Consultant
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-4-2019

"Easy Webinar Thumbs Up!"

Opmerkingen: Reps team have brought me from a non-techie at the start and taught me what I need to know using the EasyWebinar platform to market my brand and my health and medical consulting business. They have removed the tech barrier for many like myself and have shown me a clear path to help engage more clients.

Pluspunten: Ease of Use and Customer Support are Fantastic!

Minpunten: Don't have any negatives really. Only one request I'd like them to offer more customized templates as an added feature

• Beoordeeld op 9-4-2019
Ben S.
Admistrative

"So far the best one."

Pluspunten: I like how it has most if not all of the features of the other automated webinar systems out there. That is really important in this case as this was much less expensive. When looking at the design of the software, it was MUCH easier to set up than other systems.

Minpunten: The one thing I don't really like, however, I am able to deal with it, is when you click a button for already created events it shows no events. I have to click create a new event, then I​ see my other events and am able to access them that way.

Dr. kim M.
Coach, Speaker, and Trainer
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 9-3-2019

"The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread!"

Pluspunten: EasyWebinar is a great value for the investment. What you get for what you pay is so good I'm not sure how EasyWebinar is making money! They keep optimizing existing features and adding new features. It's one of the best, if not the best business tools investments I have made.

Minpunten: There are so many options it takes a little while to come up the learning curve.

Thanks Dr. Kim!

Appreciate the message and yes, we do have a rich feature set. Our goal is to continue to create massive clarity on when and what to use in our tool kit. From Live webinars to automated webinars!

Appreciate you!

Lindsay M.
  • Beoordeeld op 8-2-2019

"Best investment for automating your business!"

Opmerkingen: I love EasyWebinar because it's just that, easy. It's so nice to know that I can have people enjoy my workshops when they're able to which leads me to build a stronger connection to them which helps me grow my business without too much effort! Win, win!

Pluspunten: I love how simple EasyWebinar is and how fast you can set something up.

Minpunten: EasyWebinar is super easy to use and I have no complaints!

Music and Creative Therapies
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 13-2-2019

"Best Value for Your Money"

Opmerkingen: Overall, it has not been as technically easy as I hoped, but I am confident I will eventually get things running smoothly and be able to enjoy all the great features, as well as the ones they are continuing to add.

Pluspunten: I like that the software had many features of the more costly systems but at a reasonable price with no contracts to sign. It allow me to branch out and reach more people with better tracking.

Minpunten: I had some trouble getting through to customer service about some technical issues I had setting up my first webinar. Eventually the issue was resolved, and I was given a credit for the month during which I was not able to use the platform.

van Easy Webinar op 13-3-2019

Thank you so much for the review!

We are actually doing more and more to make it more technically smooth for you.

Obviously we are both a live stream technology and an automated webinar funnel builder tool.

Our user experience matters greatly to us that is why we have already started to make strides into making the flow of building out a webinar funnel easier.

Plus of course, with our Dashboard as it is, you can go live with one click of the button!

Thanks again!

Laura K.
Founder/CEO
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 10-3-2019

"Sooooo glad I chose EasyWebinar over the other options out there!!"

Opmerkingen: I'm able to help more people with my offerings. Selling is helping, and when I know that someone has signed up for my automated webinar and learned something I taught and then made the purchase of my service, I've given that person more time, more confidence, and I've solved a problem for them. It's amazing to be able to do that and to know that I'm making a positive difference in another person's life.

Pluspunten: There are a LOT of moving parts involved when it comes to setting up, planning, and running a webinar. Therefore, I LOVE the layout and the simple tabs inside the EW system because it ensures I don't forget anything or miss a step as I'm planning things out. I also love the ease of making a live webinar evergreen, or even changing my mind last minute and choosing to make an evergreen one live. The versatility and ease of use makes EW the absolute best system out there (I've never used another webinar system, but when my friends talk about how they wish they could do certain things in whatever system they're using, I find myself saying, "Oh I can do that with EasyWebinar." I'm so glad I found EW :-)

Minpunten: What I like least is that I wish I could use a live chatbox FROM EasyWebinar, rather than having to use a third party one (like Chatroll). Using Chatroll is yet another "thing" I have to add on that I wish I didn't need. Yes, EasyWebinar has a chatbox, but not one I can use during an automated webinar. In other words, I wish I could run a truly hybrid webinar from within EW by having my recorded webinar going while using EW's built-in chat box features so I can answer questions live. The other thing I wish for is that I wish I could see a calendar (see the whole month at a glance) with what automated webinars I'm placing on what days. For example, I wish I could see that Evergreen Webinar "A" is running on these particular dates/times in March so I could quickly add in Evergreen Webinar "B" on non-conflicting days and times in March as well. As it is now, I have to do a lot of scribbling down dates and times and then clicking back and forth to make sure my other webinar isn't competing against my new webinar because I can't see how everything is laid out. I wish I could do that.

Laura!

Thank you so much for your review!
We truly appreciate it. And actually, did you know you can run the Hybrid webinar through our live system. Start live, play a video and have our live chat and offers going. Yes, it would be that you'd have to start it manually, but that is the benefit of a hybrid system.

For automated webinars, we actually talked to our top 1% revenue generators who are doing at least a million in sales using EasyWebinar and they have said that a live chat in the evergreen webinar isn't something that they feel will change conversions. They like that it organizes the questions and they can reply via email or set up questions to feed into their Helpdesk. We so appreciate you and your feedback and are excited to continue to be of service for many years to come!

Best, Casey

• Beoordeeld op 10-3-2019
Keynote Speaker, Author, Leadership Consultant
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 14-2-2019

"Easy and Intuitive"

Opmerkingen: Great experience overall. Great price for the service provided.

Pluspunten: It's easy to set up and plan your webinar and then make small changes anytime you need. I also like the evergreen webinar capability.

Minpunten: I'd like to see the evergreen webinar have more functionality to look like it's live. So adding an active chat box with people chatting would be really cool. Another service has this. I wish support would get back to me a little faster. They average about 4-8 hours. That can be frustrating when you need to get something done quickly.

van Easy Webinar op 13-3-2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for letting us know. Just as an FYI, for automated webinars, we asked and checked with some of our top users and the use of simulated chat was the last on their list. I guess the bottom line was for them, the question box didn't decrease conversion because our videos play in real time on every device and most platforms that have the simulated chat often don't have the real time effect of the video playing in real time. Ours actually always plays in real time .

Now of course for our live engine (Our HD live stream platform), our chat is in real time because it is in fact live. Also you can run a hybrid webinar through that system as well!

Thanks for the review and hope this helped!

• Beoordeeld op 14-2-2019
Ash W.
Product Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019

"Highly recommended"

Opmerkingen: We did not have an automated way to get our message faster then we were previous to EasyWebinar. After implementing we were able to generate interest with prospective customers and build a pipeline within a week of running ads for our event.

Pluspunten: The average person can set up a marketing channel to get their product and/or service out to their prospect. You can also create custom websites for those who want to expand their marketing. Good ROI for me situation.

Minpunten: Just need to know a bit of html to customize.

• Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019
Kim C.
Managing Director
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-3-2019

"$750K in Evergreen Revenue with Easy Webinar"

Opmerkingen: We use Easy Webinar in an evergreen funnel where we run Facebook ad traffic to a free masterclass, with the option to purchase at the end of the training. There have been zero issues so far and this masterclass has generated more than $750K in revenue in the past 18 months.

Pluspunten: This software is extremely easy to customise, use and set up. The navigation is superb, the reporting is very detailed and it links directly with all our other platforms for easy integration.

Minpunten: Can't think of anything that hasn't been good.

• Beoordeeld op 24-3-2019
Abby T.
Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2019

"Poor customer service"

Opmerkingen: Extremely poor customer service and the interface is not user friendly.

Pluspunten: I originally heard good things about it - but had a poor experience overall.

Minpunten: Not very user friendly - can't even add images if you're uploading it to the automated email through their platform. You need to upload it to your server first. Other things are similar to this where the tech side should be simple but it seems more complicated. Their customer service was also very poor. 2 ppl told me contradicting information. One representative told me I couldn't get a refund after the trial (but it says something different in their legal disclaimer), and he often took 5 days or even a week to respond me! He said he would look until the refund, but didn't even respond me for one week, even though I sent 3 follow up emails. Very poor customer service.

van Easy Webinar op 13-3-2019

Hi Abby. We are sorry you didn't have the best experience with EasyWebinar.

So you can upload images to your emails. You would select the blank email template and just use the HTML editor.

Regarding customer support. If you sent emails in often times those aren't getting to us. However, sending in a ticket through our chat/ticket system is the best way to address that.

Regarding your refund. You opted to get a 30 day trial that we only offer when requested. Truth be told, we typically don't allow refunds for those trial accounts, because you have 30 days to make your decision. However, you did see in our legal disclaimer that we do offer 30 days refunds after a payment goes through. But those technically don't refer to trials.

Even though we dont offer it, we decided that it was a grey enough area where we did issues the refund and we of course got an email from you thanking us.

Best of luck in all that you do!

• Beoordeeld op 4-2-2019
Pamela L.
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-7-2019

"Customer Support's Help"

Opmerkingen: I have been trying to figure out a way to provide more training to more people in a shorter period of time. EasyWebinar allows me to reach more people in areas that I was not reaching before. I really appreciate the support that Skip Foster gave me. I contacted support with a question and Skip patiently assisted me until my question was answer and my issue was resolved. Even though we were chatting, he was very professional, understood my frustration, and made me feel heard.

Pluspunten: I really like that the people can attend the webinars at a time that's convenient for them. This is huge for me. I've been running around training and wearing myself thin. This allows me to be training and providing information while I'm asleep.

Minpunten: I haven't found anything that I can say I like "least".

• Beoordeeld op 13-7-2019
Laura B.
Online Health & Fitness Trainer
  • Beoordeeld op 9-11-2017

"Loved using Easy Webinar for automated webinar replays! Made webinar replays look really live!"

Opmerkingen: Loved using the software to generate income on autopilot. Was a great way to gain new clients without my personal time and attention around the clock. Was a "Set it and forget it" type of funnel.

Pluspunten: What I liked most using Easy Webinar was the ease of setting everything up. I'm not a huge techy person and I could even figure it out. The creators keep things up to date and adding further features to make it even better. Truly a great service to promote products/services on autopilot to potential customers!

Minpunten: What I liked least about it was the cost. It was too expensive for us to renew for another year. Considering how little we were using it anymore.

• Beoordeeld op 9-11-2017
Ash W.
Product Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

"Highly recommended"

Opmerkingen: I am using EasyWebinar to sell software. The system is so customizable. It seems to work for all my applications. Easy to navigate and their is a visual explanation for every feature.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, always there to help, makes sure their customers know and understand their product.

Minpunten: I like everything about the software. There is nothing I do not like. I am still using it today!

Woop!

Thanks so much Ash!

Jenell S.
Entrepreneur

"Great Investment"

Opmerkingen: With EasyWebinar I'm able to bring a visual experience to my school/courses. I offer trainings, coaching, and I sell through the power of webinars. I've made over $50k in sales using EasyWebinar as my method of promotion.

Pluspunten: EasyWebinar offers and easy to use webinar service. You can create live and evergreen events by the click of a button. When you go live, you can record the event and offer an instant replay or turn it into an every green event that can be streamed live at anytime you choose. I also like that I can download my recorded events for later use. I really like that there is an email system built into EasyWebinar. I can create custom emails and set a time for them to go to anyone registered for my event before or after the event. During my webinars I can engage with attendees in the chat. I can bring someone on the call live side by side. I can share offers of my products during the webinar as well. When sharing a presentation during my webinar I can set it so my attendees are still able to see me in the corner.

Minpunten: The video quality is really poor.
The email system has glitches.
It doesn't work well with all browsers so depending on how people are tuning in they may have video or sound issues.

van Easy Webinar op 13-3-2019

Hi Jenell! Thanks for the review! So glad that you made 50k with EasyWebinar so far since you put this review in!

One thing I can say about the live experience is that there was added functionality in to optimize the video experience to where the quality is a better while at the same time some of the glitches at the time of your review was with Google Chrome as well.

With regard to the emails. I think that has been resolved for you. Please do let us know!

Thanks for continuing to be a valued customer and power user!

Leonie B.

"Great webinar platform"

Opmerkingen: We use EasyWebinar of educational and marketing purposes. Live webinars are key as part of our online and blended learning solutions. The automated webinars are an important part of our sales funnel and save us a lot of time.

Pluspunten: The software is easy to use and stable.

Minpunten: In the beginning it was a bit difficult to get it going, but after a few updates this issue was solved.

Thanks Leonie!

Appreciate you and thanks for continuing to use EasyWebinar in your marketing arsenal!

Caryn S.
Communications Manager
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-12-2019

"Makes making money easy"

Opmerkingen: Once we got used to the setup, it was easy to duplicate, especially as we added in new webinars. I also appreciate that they have an affiliate program to refer them new business.

Pluspunten: The ability to make money without having to do much! It's seamless and loves how it integrates perfectly with our CRM to tag folks at appropriate intervals so we can do customized follow-up.

Minpunten: It takes a little time to get used to the setup. I love the tabs at the top and how they guide you through each step of the process, but it's a little tricky, especially the first time, if you aren't used to it. It's a little complicated for setting a customized registration widget on a separate page.

• Beoordeeld op 5-12-2019
Wizard Behind the Curtain, CEO
11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018

"Totally awesome app that keeps getting better!"

Pluspunten: Too many pros to list them all, but without a doubt, this is the best app for creating automated webinars... And the team continuously adds more features to it on a regular basis.

Minpunten: What I don't like about Easy Webinar is that they only allow us to use it for automated webinars, and not for live ones. At least, without having to use YouTube, which is not the best streaming option.

• Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018
Jack S.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 26-4-2019

"User Friendly Platform/software"

Opmerkingen: The big problem the software solves is that i can run my webinars every week with out needing an assistant to help me. Plus i love the Ever Green ability to have my webinars run automatically.

Pluspunten: I love how quick and simple it is to up load a power point presentation into the platform/software. I also like how simple it copy and past the URL to promote my webinar and how its preset to run the same every week at the same time A-Z and there is no need for me to keep having to re-enter all the details. Big time saver.

Minpunten: At this point i can honestly say there is nothing i personally don't like about the software.

• Beoordeeld op 26-4-2019
Mollie D.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"Pretty good"

Pluspunten: Pros:
- Easy to turn a webinar evergreen
- Can show your camera and slides at the same time
- Fantastic customer service!!
- I like that the replay page has a chat box so that people can still ask questions and they come to me by email.

Minpunten: - Can't see open rates on emails without buying another software. This was a deal breaker.
- Have to pay even more for a date merge field if I link EW with my own email provider. This made it very difficult to send out emails on time for the live webinar and the evergreen webinar just gets the email right away, even if they signed up for a class starting 15 minutes from now.
- The in house email templates were very difficult to edit.
- Would love to see more options for landing pages, though the ones they have are good.
- Would like to see more detailed reporting and stats. If I run a webinar live for three days, I can't easily see how many registrants and attendees for each time slot.

Carly B.
Ayurvedic Health Counsellor
Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"This is EVERYTHING"

Opmerkingen: It's great. Great customer service, great platform!

Pluspunten: Absolutely a breeze to use, anyone can figure this out. I am able to drag and drop my content in so many file formats, as well as integrate existing web content in a way that looks seamless on the hub!

Minpunten: So far just feeling really positive about this process. There have been a couple of occurrences of slow uploads and error messages with video content so I've had to repeat the process a few times, but it's no biggie.

van Easy Webinar op 13-3-2019

Thanks so much Carly! We are excited to continue to help you grow your business leveraging the power of EasyWebinar!