The best web services, without question

Keith H.
Owner/Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with Odysys has been fantastic throughout our relationship. When we first switched to Odysys, I informed our then current web services provider that we were switching, and that I would appreciate them working with Odysys to make the transition smooth. Well, that organization cut us off immediately! We suddenly didn't have a web presence! Odysys worked tirelessly to get us up and running quickly. When I have a question and need a quick answer, they are always quick to respond. We really, really appreciate their webinars and blog posts. We've found them insightful and very helpful. I have seen more than once when a really, really great small company begins to grow, their performance tends to slacken, and be a bit watered down. This is not the case with Odysys. As they have grown, their new employees are just as strong as those that we've worked with from the beginning. To grow with continuity of service is not an easy task, but Odysys has accomplished it with aplomb. We cannot more vigorously recommend Odysys to B&B owners and small hoteliers.

Pluspunten: The folks at Odysys are amazing. We constantly receive compliments on our web site from guests and people researching our area. Further, the traffic is better targeted than I've ever seen. Prior to switching to Odysys, we received about 4,000 hits per month on our web site. When we switched to Odysys, our hits actually dropped to about 2,600 per month, but our online bookings, particularly bookings after hours, more than doubled. That trend has remained through several years now. Odysys keeps the SEO up to date with whatever changes Google makes. That's peace of mind for us. Further, we've utilized Google AdWords services through Odysys, and have experienced absolutely extraordinary results! Months with generated revenues of 20-times our ad spend are low -- not 200%, but 2,000% (the highest has been 57-times, the average about 40-times). I know Odysys would say that we're experiencing extraordinary performance that they could never guarantee. All I'm saying is that the results are real. When we acquired a second property, there was no question that we were going to use Odysys for our web services. We've recommended them to other B&B owners, and will continue to do so without hesitation.

Minpunten: I guess I would have to say the Odysys booking engine would be the thing I like the least. In fact, we use a different booking engine than the one Odysys provides. Our property is larger than most B&Bs, with 15 rooms, and they have been quite upfront about the fact that other booking engines would work better for us. However, the booking engine we use works seamlessly with our web site. We're very pleased with the integration.

van Odysys op 5-7-2019

Keith - thanks so much for the review! We're glad you have so many positive things to say. Thank you for being such a great advocate for Odysys.

A year in, and I love it!

Laurie B.
managing owner
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Odysys provides me with a great looking website, and an easy to use front desk system that keep all my information and reports in one place. I've trained a few employees on using it, and it is very easy to understand, so that makes my life easier.

Pluspunten: My very favorite thing about Odysys is the support that I get. I previously used Little Hotelier, and I could never talk to a real person right away. I had to submit a trouble report, and wait for someone to contact me. Also, they were based overseas. Odysys is an American company with real people who respond right away and are always able to help me.

Minpunten: There's nothing really terrible about the software. I do get annoyed because it won't let me cancel a reservation made by an OTA. I have to wait for the OTA to cancel it to get it off my calendar.

van Odysys op 1-7-2019

Thank you for the review Laurie! We're glad you love Odysys!

Excellent software and a great company!

Chris M.
owner/innkeeper
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience is a fantastic website; online and a mobil version; an easy to use booking engine for us and our guest. A real involvement with the lodging industry no matter the size of your operation.
Odysys doesn't just stop with the software, they are constantly blogging new ideas and suggestions for our industry.

Pluspunten: I am not a pro at website use and maintenance, however, Odysys has been our website manager and booking engine since they started. They(all the staff)have been an excellent company to work with very understanding of my lack of knowledge and helpful when I get myself into trouble on our website. They built us a beautiful website, one that continually gets raves and a booking system that even this 73 year old can handle.

Minpunten: I really have to grasp at straws to find a con; I think it might be that they have gotten too successful and I'm afraid a larger travel site my make them an offer they can't refuse.

van Odysys op 5-7-2019

Chris - thank you so much for your Odysys review. You were one of our first customers and we're glad to still have you in our family years later!

Odysys , the solutions that keep on giving!

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2019
Ivan D.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: 1. I used to manage my own website and could not keep current with all the platform updates and new requirements for google etc. Problem solved.
2. Great team members with the reps at the helm. They continue to push the envelope
3.Easy step by step setup

Pluspunten: The Odysys marketing platform and support continue to do behind the scenes the tasks and responsibilities that they have promised. The team has provided me an excellent website and the tools to do what i choose to do or the team will do for me on a premium per task basis. They have identified the marketing tasks, such as weekly blogging that their research has confirmed to be totally important in one's SEO.(And much more). In addition they are suburb with their customer service , often answering their chat or questions posed within a three minute window.

Minpunten: Not applicable... no negatives. They continue to add to their portfolio of services and provide annual one on one check ups for my account.

van Odysys op 1-7-2019

Awesome Ivan - thank you so much for the review. We're glad you found Odysys and that we continue to live up to your expectations.

User friendly software and great customer service.

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019
Olivia E.
Marketing Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I appreciate having a direct point of contact on the team for the website and our display and recapture ads v. automated impersonal communication. It's easy to get a hold of someone and I'm always able to talk to someone who's been working on our account.

Pluspunten: User friendly, easy to navigate. Great customer service.

Minpunten: Some limitations of the the website templates.

van Odysys op 15-7-2019

Thank you for the review Olivia! We're always striving for great customer service - glad to hear it is working.

How Odysys Saved My Inn

Patricia S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall occupancy has more than doubled since I started. I was not able to afford a more expensive service at the time but their services really met my need. I feel use of their software over the last three years has saved my business and they are making great strides to make their product even better.

Pluspunten: It is user friendly and includes everything for an affordable price. Extras are available but not necessary or required. No high pressure for the extras. They are continually improving their product. It is ADA compliant except for the booking engine.

Minpunten: The booking engine is not ADA compatible and customer support is not as timely as is was three years ago when I started with them.

van Odysys op 5-7-2019

Pat - thanks so much for your review. Love the title!

The Best in the Industry

Susie G.
Owner/LLC Managing member
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was able to obtain a beautiful, functional website with minimal upfront financial investment. Spreading it out on a monthly basis is perfect. The additional business services are excellent. Odysys knows and caters to my business. The staff are, without exception, really smart, patient and easy to work with.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, quite intuitive, and backed-up by excellent customer support.

Minpunten: Not much. There was one occasion where a piece of the software just did not work for my particular application. There are times I do not want to do it all myself and might not know exactly how to execute the changes without tech support.

van Odysys op 10-7-2019

Hi Susie thanks so much for your excellent review of Odysys!

Great customer service and dynamic, creative product offering

Josiah D.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Working with Odysys has been a delight. Any rare, minor issue that I come across is addressed within minutes with a real-live chat from someone who knows what they are doing. Very stable platform, professional support and helpful tips; who could ask for more.

Pluspunten: I inherited the software with the business and have been totally delighted with the ease of use and wonderful styling of the product. They are always improving the product and their webinars and blog posts are very useful.

Minpunten: Wish they had more back-of-house and accounting features.

van Odysys op 5-7-2019

Thank you so much for your review Josiah! We're always striving for that great customer service.

Simple software for innkeepers

Beoordeeld op 24-1-2019
Catherine H.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Their team of experts are very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Lots of great website templates to choose from. Real confidence builder knowing that you can develop your own website and create your own content on your own timeline. Excellent analytics tools and reports. Very valuable in planning promotions to know where the bulk of your guest traffic is coming from. They also offer lots of service package options.

Minpunten: Pricing can be a bit steep for certain services like Reservation Recapture. We see the value of them, but from an expense standpoint, wasn't worth it for us.

van Odysys op 25-6-2019

Wow Catherine! Thank you for the great review. We're glad you appreciate how easy and valuable the website and analytics are!

Professional Design, Responsive Support Team, Great Product

Beoordeeld op 29-6-2019
Isobel M.
Owner/Innkeeper
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The Odysys system helps me stay current in the on-line search engines, and the support team offers great assistance when I want to change something up or add a new feature.

Pluspunten: I love the professional edge that Odysys gives my website design. I also love that the support team is very responsive and prompt in helping me resolve any issues that come up.

Minpunten: I can't think of any downsides. I love the software.

van Odysys op 2-7-2019

Thank you for the great review Isobel! This is exactly what we're striving for every day.

Product and service of Excellence

Todd W.
General Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We receive monthly metrics from Odysys which enables us to effectively direct our marketing dollars to campaigns that are working well for us. This has been a blessing especially for a small independent hotel.

Pluspunten: The software is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Odysys' representatives are always a quick phone call away for assistence.

Minpunten: Occassionally we do have hiccups with the interface between the website and our property management system. Odysys is great about looking in to it and correcting the issue.

van Odysys op 5-7-2019

Thank you so much for the great review Todd! We really appreciate your business.

Great Value

Scott G.
General Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We get a lot of compliments on our site and have been very happy with the service provided by Odysys.

Pluspunten: Odysys provides a very nicely designed website a very reasonable cost. Their support is very responsive and well-versed on their products and services.

Minpunten: Our current site has limited design options and features but they are upgrading their platform which sounds like will address these limitations.

van Odysys op 5-7-2019

Scott - thank you so much for the review and the constructive criticism. We're looking to turn that 4 into a 5 when we get your new website live. :)

A Small B&B's Salvation

Mark D.
Innkeeper/Owner
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Has been good as stated. In 12 years, our third software company and seems to be the one settled on.....they stay with us, a smaller inn and treat us like larger ones we know they have.

Pluspunten: Integrated Package (Website, Booking Engine, Analytics, Blog) with a professional look and feel. Customer support has been very, very good, and quick to respond.

Minpunten: Integrating photo (sizing) into blog time consuming at times. Try to resize before plugging in, and if not, doing so after transfer.

van Odysys op 5-7-2019

Thank you for the great review Mark! Love the title :)

Easy to use

Kathleen F.
Innkeeper
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am very happy with the ease of transition from my previous system. customer service is always quick to respond and want to help. I like having ALL of my digital marketing in one place with a great team to help me succeed.

Pluspunten: Very user-friendly. Outstanding customer service and training. I appreciate that they truly want to see our industry succeed.

Minpunten: looking forward to enhanced reports and streamlining of the booking engine.

van Odysys op 1-7-2019

Thank you for the review Kathleen! We pride ourselves on our customer service & support.

Odysys Rocks!

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2019
Deana L.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Odysys customer service is excellent. They have always responded quickly and efficiently. I like the fact that they do an annual review and make helpful suggestions.

Pluspunten: I like the ease of using the software. I like that they keep us up to date with blog posts and webinars.

Minpunten: I wish there was more flexibility in the size of photos that can be used.

van Odysys op 23-7-2019

Thank you for the review Deana!

100% would recommend!

Beoordeeld op 1-7-2019
Ashley E.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The transition to their software was what I was most worried about and they helped to make that process seamless. Three years later and I am just as satisfied as I was through on-boarding.

Pluspunten: I love the actual personalization and customization behind working with Odysys. It's real people helping with real time solutions- not common in most tech companies!

Minpunten: I honestly don't have a con about using Odysys.

van Odysys op 3-7-2019

Thanks for the review Ashley! We appreciate the referrals you've made over the years as well. :)

Life changing as an Innkeeper!

Donna C.
G.M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I cannot give enough positive feedback about this company. This was a first for me changing over the entire reservation system for the Inn and I was terrified I would mess it up. But it was seamless, I can't remember one error in reservations.

Pluspunten: The simplicity. Everything is integrated and saves me so much time at the computer. I love being able to edit the website knowing I always have the awesome staff at Odysys to help when I cannot figure it out. You guys rock!

Minpunten: Not being able to see three months out or at least two.

van Odysys op 5-7-2019

Thank you Donna - we've come a long way since we met at that conference in St Louis! :) We're glad to have you aboard.

The Best.

Bob T.
Innkeeper

Opmerkingen: Booking and tracking

Pluspunten: Ease of use; support, features, and flexibility

Minpunten: Not too much. Did everything that I wanted

van Odysys op 1-7-2019

Hey Bob - thank you so much for taking a few minutes out of your day to put together your review for Odysys!

Great Website Software!

Deborah K.
Owner-Operator
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been very positive. I especially enjoy the customer service experience. These guys/gals are great.

Pluspunten: Ease of use; Great customer service; Eye catching website templates

Minpunten: I really can’t think of anything. Maybe having an image library would be helpful.

van Odysys op 1-7-2019

Excellent Deborah - we appreciate your review and are glad to hear that our customer service lives up to your standards!

Loyal Customer!

Rick B.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Making the change to Odysys has made a measurable difference in the way we present our property to our customers.

Pluspunten: Ease of use. Knowledgeable support staff.

Minpunten: No cons so far! Our experience as pretty much been positive.

van Odysys op 5-7-2019

Thanks so much Rick - our #1 metric is customer loyalty.

Working with Odysys has been an absolute pleasure. My account loves its webpage.

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2018
Mae M.
Internet Marketer
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Ease of use and great customer service.

Pluspunten: Participating in the selection and set up of this product was extremely easy. We had a lot of guidance from Odysys staff. The customer support at Odysys cannot be beat, and the ease of working in the back office is great. I was surprised at how much Odysys did in the set up of the website which took a great deal of work off of me. I cannot compliment McKenzie enough. Her professionalism is admirable.

van Odysys op 25-6-2019

Thank you so much Mae! We're glad our system helped you make your customer happy. Ease of use and customer service are the two things we strive for - glad we hit the mark!

Odysys Helps My Business

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2019
Julie M.

Opmerkingen: Great!

Pluspunten: Looks great.... attractive to potential guests. Affordable price. Great customer support. Personal service. Extra services available for marketing and reservations.

Minpunten: Some technical issues with back end of website lately. Unable to upload blogs.

van Odysys op 2-7-2019

Thanks for the great review Julie! Excellent to hear that you appreciate the value of Odysys! Rest assured the blog issue is temporary and will be resolved shortly.

Best option for our website

Lynne G.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The analytics make it easy for me to see where my revenue is coming from, therefore helping me make educated marketing decisions.

Pluspunten: Ease of use for content updates. Love the analytics

Minpunten: No cons yet, other than maybe having to wait until they're open, as they're on the West Coast.

van Odysys op 1-7-2019

Thank you so much for your review Lynne! Analytics & easy website updates are exactly what we're trying to help our customers with!