Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Ora

Alles-in-één werkruimte voor teamsamenwerking bij projecten, met taakbeheer, Kanban, urenregistratie en chat.

Meer informatie over Ora

82 reviews worden weergegeven

Jonathan T.
Co-Founder
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 21-3-2020

"I Love Ora"

Opmerkingen: I use Ora to plan and execute projects in my design business. I use it myself and with clients.

Pluspunten: I'm a BIG fan of Ora. It can do SO MUCH. Kanban, lists, pipelines, sprints, project views, Gantt charts, assignments, outside collaborators and clients, time tracking... I am a BIG fan of the time estimation and time tracking features. It's really helped me understand how I use my time. It's great that it's built right into my project/task management software, I estimate and track on each task.

Minpunten: At least for me, it took a little time to get used to the user interface. For whatever reason, it just took me some time to understand how to go about everything. And there's SO MUCH Ora can do. I'm glad I stuck with it, because I love using it. And the mobile app is now in open beta, so that's a great benefit, too!

• Beoordeeld op 21-3-2020
Jay E.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-1-2020

"Absolutely A Must Have"

Opmerkingen: The product is beautiful, responsive, easy to use and it has A TON of great features. Also the support team is super friendly and I have always gotten responses within a few minutes.

Pluspunten: Are you considering other apps for your software development company's process management? Well, STOP! Ora is the best thing out there - period. I've been programming for over 2 decades and using various different software utilities to manage my teams, my own projects and more and Ora is by far the best platform out there today. I HIGHLY recommend you give it a go!

Minpunten: Literally nothing! I used to want their API but their responsive team has recently released it and oh man is it ever great!

• Beoordeeld op 8-1-2020
Brian M.
Creative Director
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 1-5-2020

"Finally! A PM software Dev team that gets it!"

Opmerkingen: Absolutely blown away by this product. I’m doing everything in my power to transition our entire company from Asana to Ora!

Pluspunten: I can’t even begin to go into all the pros of this app. I’ve been using Asana for years. I’ve been the one to introduce it to our company. But every single thing that frustrates me about a Asana 0ra figured out! Pipeline, Oraa chat (coming soon :-), the way they handle sub tasks, sprints, Project views, list type, agenda view, List actions, Time tracking, timeline. It’s just unbelievable what this team has created!

Minpunten: Honestly, the only thing I’m waiting for is mobile apps (iPhone/iPad) at this stage in the game.

• Beoordeeld op 1-5-2020
Eric R.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

"Exactly what I needed"

Pluspunten: I knew this was going to be a really good software the minute I signed up, there onboarding process was so good. It leaves you with such a good first impressions. It's like if Asana + Trello had a baby because you get all the paid features that Asana and Trello offers. What really sold me on this was that that I could have a proper scrum board for for me and my team in software development. This software worked so well, I created a marketing board, software board, editorial, business canvas and then I started creating boards to manage my entire personal life. Lastly, as an entrepreneur, there's an agenda view. This will pull all your tasks across all your boards even personal and organization into a daily task list. This is so amazing because you can manage your every day tasks all in one view.

Minpunten: The software is very buggy.
It's new software.
Seems like there is a lot of features for a very small team so there is sporadic UI bugs that happen all over the place.

Luca M.
CTO
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019

"Powerful tool"

Opmerkingen: We use ora as a Kanban board to monitor our processes and also as a mean to measure the time spent for specific tasks.

Pluspunten: It has plenty of features and continuous updates to keep it stable, making it suitable for a number of applications. The UI is really nice, several reports are available and you can track the time spent on each card

Minpunten: Sometimes I experienced an unexpected behaviour on Microsoft Edge, so I switched to another browser

• Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019
Alain S.
Student
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 6-5-2019

"Student review"

Opmerkingen: Great

Pluspunten: This a good alternative to Jira, and like it way more than Trello

Minpunten: It is not rare to have a few problems like null pointers or stuff like that in the code and jeopardize the work.
Also, the time tracking system is create, but the view to add an entry is T E R R I B L E, sorry for that :P but as the Mac calendar for example, it would be better to let the user and the values before changing the others back and forth and just give a feedback if the "form" is valid and also, if you want to fix something, usually, the end of the tracking time should be right now as we will enter a task we just completed (Like when changing the time with the slider).

• Beoordeeld op 6-5-2019
Robert B.
President/CEO
Omroepen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-11-2019

"ORA has been our final stop for Project Coordination"

Pluspunten: I love that our project coordinator can manage tasks and assign them to each of our designers, developers and creative staff. Each morning every employee has a task list and can individually track their time on each task, then create a report of how much time was spent on each project/task. I can't say enough good things about the software.

Minpunten: There are some little bugs, that I'm sure you're working out. I think creating the folders and having projects inside of them can be a little more intuitive, but other than that, there's not much to complain about. The interface does have a little learning curve, but we've utilized almost every feature that is available to us with ease.

• Beoordeeld op 7-11-2019
The Spiritual Love Healer
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019

"This is the best PM tool I've used!!"

Pluspunten: It allows me to sync tasks to my calendar. There are lots of different settings and features that I can turn on like time tracking and creating milestones that are super helpful. It keeps me organized and I LOVE IT!

Minpunten: I think the only thing I could consider a con is that they don't have a mobile app available yet, but it's in the works.

• Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019
Rodrigo B.
Creative Director
  • Beoordeeld op 9-6-2020

"A project manager that does what you need and does it well"

Opmerkingen: Ora is an outstanding Project Management product. Far from being a multi-tool solution, it focuses on a small set of futures and performs extremely well. Its snappy and minimal interface stays out of the way letting teams get work done. There’s even a desktop app for Mac, Windows and Linux. I highly recommend giving it a try.

Pluspunten: A beautiful, clean-looking app. Focused on doing the crucial duty of a project management system with a lot of competence and very little of those bloating unproductive features. You start at Ora by creating your first project. While most applications will lock you on a specific framework — like Kanban boards or task lists — Ora offers a whole set of templates, pre-adjusted for diverse scenarios. Those could be an event, an issue tracker, a full-fledged Scrum layout, a simple to-do list and more. Advanced users may start with a blank canvas and design their perfect environment.

Minpunten: Comments inside tasks are sorted from the oldest to the newest. Some threads can get long end scrolling down to what you need to see ends up taking more time than necessary. The ability to reverse that and have the sorting as a personal preference would be wonderful. Ora doesn’t have an iOS app yet. The app has been on the company’s roadmap for a while and a beta is already out there. This doesn’t affect me much since most of my work is done while I am on my main computer, but I am sure lots of people out there could benefit from the mobile experience. I don’t mind using the mobile web version of anything when the functionality is not compromised. It’s not the case here. Ora on the mobile browser does not provide the same seamless experience you get on the desktop version.

• Beoordeeld op 9-6-2020
Iliyan G.
Founder & Lead Android Developer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-11-2019

"Intuitive Trello on steroids - powerful as Jira simple to use as Trello"

Opmerkingen: Flawless, intuitive and the best value for money in the market. I've used to work with Jira and Trello in the past but our team was totally reborned after switching to Ora!

Pluspunten: The design and UX are flawless while combining everything a software & product development team needs for a managing own projects and working with clients. What I love most about is the simple Time-Tracking (play/pause) and the detail reports that you can deliver to clients in minutes...

Minpunten: There's some functionality that I don't use but still can access from the board - the Agenda Scheduling & Time-line. It may be good for handling longer projects and resource manager but I personally don't need it.

• Beoordeeld op 30-11-2019
Justin G.
  • Beoordeeld op 14-7-2017

"All the bits you want, minimal learning curve. Go straight to work!"

Opmerkingen: Organization and time tracking!

Pluspunten: I signed up for ora before it was released because I was trying to find something to keep me organized, keep track of time working on the various projects I have going on, and eventually collaborate with others on certain projects. I have used a lot of todo, time tracking, project management etc and some are great, some are horrible, and some are really good but are missing a piece. Basecamp for example is great. I love it for keeping everyone on the same page but it doesn't do the time tracking I wanted. The people at Ora seem to have gone through all the software I did and came to the same conclusion, close but not quite there. I started using it for a single project and am very happy with the deceptively simple platform. At first glance it looks like a clone of Trello, but hey, whats that on the end of this task? A time tracking button! What happens when you double click the list item? Notes, due dates, estimated completion time/goal, an audit trail of every interaction with the task and by whom, and several other useful options. While it may lack a little polish in the looks department at the moment, its pretty close and I'm very happy with it so far. Can't wait to see the polished up version!

Minpunten: The appearance could use a little more work. I love minimalism but it just needs a little more work with typography and overall look. Not being able to pick a custom background color without having a premium account is a little lame... Haven't really noticed any cons besides that.

• Beoordeeld op 14-7-2017
Emil M.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-3-2019

"One of the best project management tools I've seen"

Opmerkingen: I have a small business with a lot of projects and it's difficult to be able to manage them and don't feel overwhelmed. On top of that, it's also difficult to know how much time every one of us spent on tasks and compare that with an estimate. We've tried so far Trello, Asana, Clickup, Freedcamp (premium), Timelinr and GitScrum.
The free tier of Asana was the best for us out of all apps mentioned above, but it lacked the time tracking, the timeline feature and you just can't plan your day or week in Asana when you have many projects with a lot of tasks. We could have time tracking and timelines in Asana if we would pay for the Premium tier, but they just don't offer subscriptions for teams with less than 5 people.
So when I've started testing Ora, suddenly I've got the impression that almost all my dreams about a project management tool became true. It's got almost everything I need, works very well, and I can afford the cost of using it.

Pluspunten: It's easy to create projects and tasks
Interchangeable List and Kanban view
Timeline view
The time estimating and tracking are awesomely implemented, it's a breeze to use them
You can plan your week or day using the Agenda feature
The interface is clean and nice
The app works smooth
There are apps for Mac and Windows

Minpunten: The speed of creating multiple tasks by pasting from a document in good, but could be better
I would like to have to ability to apply multiple filters on the list of tasks in Agenda view and Reports

Harry S.
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 1-10-2019

"Best Project Management Software and getting better"

Opmerkingen: This is a continual learning process for me. Prior to this, I used to-do programs for project tasks and it wasn't effective at all. Ora brings it all together is a project management tool, versus just to-do lists. There's a lot to learn and I need to spend the time to learn all of its features. I still use Microsoft project for Work Breakdown Structures (Gantt chart) but that's about it. Otherwise, I'm using Ora to manage my projects.

Pluspunten: this software has all the features and functionality needed for project management. They recently added a timeline feature which is helpful. The best feature for me is the time tracking. I can track time easily for each task and project. It has many configurations and I'm in the process of creating templates to reuse for similar projects which will be extremely helpful.

Minpunten: Navigation or ease of use. It's not exactly intuitive to use. I spent a bit of time learning how to find the functionality that I need. It's there, I just have to search for it.

• Beoordeeld op 1-10-2019
Razvan G.
Founder & CEO
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2020

"A nice project management software"

Opmerkingen: I am pretty happy I moved to Ora because of the functionalities.

Pluspunten: I have moved from Trello to Ora. I still miss a few features that Trello had, but overall it has more and the user interface is better.

Minpunten: It still doesn't have an android app and it has been so long that they have announced they will build it.

• Beoordeeld op 4-2-2020
Lincoln A.
Co-founder & Comercial
  • Beoordeeld op 11-6-2018

"We use Ora to keep tracking on what we work on. We charge clients based on it, so its very important"

Opmerkingen: Organization and time tracking is the main function of Ora.
Jobs and tasks can be organized in Kanban cards for teams, is perfect! The basic functionality already worth the tool, but there are much more, like checklists, milestones, etc.

Pluspunten: Ora has a beautiful interface and the team keep updating this tool always! Sometimes I can see an alert telling me about somenthing new! Kanban/cards organization is really useful and helps to keep the project flow. I love the 'checklist' option inside one task, it helps a lot!

Minpunten: The functionality of adding extra time is a little bit confused and buggy, but I guess it's already on their roadmap! :)

• Beoordeeld op 11-6-2018
Hjalmar B.
Student
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
  • Beoordeeld op 13-7-2017

"Ora, is a simple and very fast way to organize a project into tasks and therwith facilitate work."

Opmerkingen: I get a clearer focus and better structure of my project without a lot of complication.

Pluspunten: The software has a very nice and clear structure. It is easy to navigate in the project. The different ways to display the task lists is very helpful. The now easy way to write tasks simply with "wording intelligence" is a great help. Far most important is the overall clearness you have from the beginning onwards. The feedback feature gives a very handy tool for comparing oneself with once goals. There are features I haven't used yet, which also might require a bit get to know but that just says as well that the whole software is quite capable of facilitating a lot of project work. For me it's very useful and is rather the only tool I want to use now - and it is one of the few tools where the dynamic webpage for mobile phone access really works almost flawelessly and I believe there is even more work on its way to even better the whole experience. I can so just recommend to try out and let yourself get convinced. Wish all the best of luck!

Minpunten: Well, I hope there will be a standalone mobile application (android). Even though as mentioned before you can get used to the mobile webpage. The goal management could be more tightly integrated with the task lists/boards so that for example you define a goal and can see on top of a board with each task how close you get to it.

• Beoordeeld op 13-7-2017
Raul F.
Marketing Manager
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-5-2019

"The first Project Management Tool that I do really use (and enjoy using)"

Opmerkingen: Over the past 5 years I have tried around 7 different project management tools. Both for me and for the team. But none did really work of us. Sometimes where difficult to use open source solutions, other times they were expensive for the value that they gave us, and only with trello and asana had good results. but they end up forgotten. I think this time the time tracking and the beautiful design has helped.

Pluspunten: I like the design of the tool, how user friendly it is and the many features that it has for example the time tracking, reports, team chat, etc and the one that are being developed. It is very easy to use, there are already done easy templates. I personally like the dark mode that has, also it ads sound and animation to the time tracking when changing the cards from column to column. That makes that the project becomes more like a game.

Minpunten: Of course, what I like the less it is that it is a paid app. I mean, trello and asana have free versions. Anycase if it is tool that you use daily to handle a project or your complete work, the cost is quite reasonable.

• Beoordeeld op 20-5-2019
Jeff C.
Marketing Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 12-3-2018

"Awesome UI - Lots of Features for Free Version"

Pluspunten: For all the different Kanban boards and project management tools I've used, I really enjoy the design of Ora. Lots of ways to customize your board/design. Good amount of templates and features for different types of project. My preference over Trello personally.

Minpunten: Mobile app or some form of schedulable notifications/deadlines or mobile push notifications would be an awesome feature. I do believe they are currently working on a mobile version.

• Beoordeeld op 12-3-2018
Editor In Chief
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-2-2020

"Ora - Project & task management made simple!"

Opmerkingen: A pleasant experience. Setting up different team members was a breeze and required minimal workarounds.

Pluspunten: Ora removes all the things you hate about project management and task management. Regardless of your team size and their different roles, Ora makes management a breeze. Setup and remove tasks easily, change who is assigned what and more with just mere clicks!

Minpunten: Wish it had a mobile app like other tools in this field. So you can use it on the go.

• Beoordeeld op 26-2-2020
Luis P.
English teacher
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 31-7-2019

"My brand new project management tool"

Opmerkingen: I'm extremly happy with Ora. It's just amazingly easy to manage a project using this feature-packed tool.

Pluspunten: I've recently started using Ora to manage a couple of book publishing projects I have. It's simply amazing how easy it makes it to keep track of everything and also to invite other people involved in the project, like my editor. I also love that they have a desktop app for Mac.

Minpunten: So far I haven't encountered anything bad to say about Ora, as it's worked wonders.

• Beoordeeld op 31-7-2019
Nikki S.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 7-4-2019

"A Project Management Tool that Checked All My Boxes"

Opmerkingen: Ora has really helped me stay organized. Which is sortof funny, because I am an organized person by nature. But, now that I'm a solopreneur with a lot of projects going on, a tool like Ora is helping me keep my sanity. Because I can organize all my projects and tasks here, I feel I am being more productive with my work time.

Pluspunten: Set up was very intuitive. I really appreciate the pre-made templates that come with it. They provided great ideas for how to setup my own projects.
The time tracker has been a big plus for me, as well as the ability to report tracked time.
The repeating tasks are very useful as well.

Minpunten: There is currently no phone app for this product. It is pending though, so, if that is done right, this tool will get full stars from me. The repeating tasks are not created right after the initial task completion, but on the day they are set to repeat. This took some getting used to, but I guess it works ok. Just not what I'm used to from other task applications.

• Beoordeeld op 7-4-2019
Stijn V.
Public relations en communicatie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019

"Great to standardize processes"

Opmerkingen: We work with several freelancers on several projects and we were in huge need to:
1. Standardize procedures among different freelancers
2. Declutter the email inbox
3. Move away from general chat apps (they make it hard to find back information)
Ora.pm helped to largely overcome these issues.

Pluspunten: Ora.pm really helps to standardize processes and follow the same workflow for everything that we do. What is great is that you can share only the relevant parts with people in your organisation. Most of my workers have their own folder and that's it. Not too much clutter, it allows you to chat on tasks, projects, etc and so it really takes away a lot of the email/WhatsApp​ communications since all the information is right where it should be.

Minpunten: There are several templates and different types of workflow representation with adjustment options. It takes a while to understand the differences and customisations. Currently, an iOS app is lacking.

• Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019
Matthew J.
Digital Account Manager
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-12-2019

"Perfect except for..."

Opmerkingen: It's one of my favorite PM tools, but the lack of invoicing and the false advertising of it "coming soon" has forced me to look elsewhere for a solution.

Pluspunten: Ora is probably the best project management tool for software development that I could ever imagine. It is so powerful, has the best UX out of any PM software I've used and is light and fast. The ability to add and remove any modules you need for a project is great so that it's not feature bloated for something simple.

Minpunten: The one major con, for me personally, is the fact that invoicing has been a "coming soon" feature for far too long with seemingly no end in sight, which is sad because it's in the menus, but is useless as there's no functionality for it and when reaching out to support, it doesn't sound like it's coming any time soon, so it's misleading. I really need that functionality and without it, I have been forced to shelf Ora even though it's my favorite to use.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Codemotion op 11-12-2019

Hey Matthew,

Thank you for the review! We have removed this setting from the app. We have planned to do the Invoicing in Q1 of 2020. Write to our mail and we will send you designs for this feature.

Best,
Nikolay

• Beoordeeld op 9-12-2019
Karen W.
Owner/Designer
  • Beoordeeld op 2-8-2019

"Ora First Year User"

Pluspunten: I really like how you are able to set up a project and keep track of the time you spend on the project. I like that you can assign tasks to others.

Minpunten: I don't think the product is very easy to use. I feel like it has so much potential and I am not utilizing all of the different things it can do because I am not clear on how to set it up properly.

• Beoordeeld op 2-8-2019
Carlos eduardo D.
Co-Founder
  • Beoordeeld op 7-5-2018

"Our project management solution"

Pluspunten: I've already used tons of project management solutions, but Ora is the one we choose for many projects, since it has some great features and it's very easy to use.

Minpunten: It still lacks some features like calendar view, but Ora is improving with monthly updates, which shows us that the design and development teams are working to improve it.

• Beoordeeld op 7-5-2018