Gemiddelde scores

4.8/5
  • Klantenservice
    4.9/5

Over Limble CMMS

Een eenvoudig te gebruiken, mobiele onderhoudssoftwareoplossing waarmee je eenvoudig activa, PM's, WO's en meer kunt beheren.

Meer informatie over Limble CMMS

66 reviews worden weergegeven

Michael K.
Director of Software & Engineering
Voedselproductie, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-4-2019

"Just what we needed when we needed it"

Opmerkingen: One of our colleagues wrote in a meeting agenda: “I <3 Limble.” We've been very pleased with Limble. It's helping us organize our growing number of assets and increasingly complex maintenance needs. Much of our maintenance is concerned with specialized care of sensors to maintain accurate and reliable data. With Limble we were able to get on top of the scheduling and personnel complexity to reduce failures, act proactively rather than reactively, and relieve stress on our people.

Pluspunten: We knew we needed something more capable than a calendar to help us manage our specialized maintenance needs. Of all the options we researched and trialed, Limble was just the right fit for us. The pricing and features aligned nearly perfectly for where we are today. In nearly every circumstance we've found a good way to accomplish what we need with Limble. While we are a small operation today we see Limble remaining as a viable option for us even as we grow.

Minpunten: The mobile app and web interface are lacking. The mobile app is mostly a wrapper around a mobile formatted website rather than a fully native and capable app. Meanwhile the web interface relies on periodic refreshes rather than instantaneous updates in response to data entry and UI interactions. That said, we prefer the functionality with a slightly wanting interface of Limble to other, slicker options that do not deliver on the core functionality. Limble has a few advanced features — including some still being built out — that are still a bit clunky and lack documentation. But, the support team is incredibly responsive and fills in those gaps.

• Beoordeeld op 22-4-2019
Alex R.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-3-2020

"A simple, but powerful tool."

Opmerkingen: I manage a number of different companies planned maintenance across Africa, needed a program which is adaptable, easy to setup and hand over - at the same time be able to remote monitor.
seems to be going well so far

Pluspunten: There are many Pros fro the software - but the most important, it the fact the developers, to whom i must take my hat off too, listen to us the customer, and develop the program around our needs, since i have been using the program, it keeps improving, more and more useful features being added all the time, but they have still have kept it simple, but powerful tool. Easy to add in assets, across multiple sites, with all the data columns you need - you build this as you need, the same deal with spare parts. Able to import asset and spares lists in from excel, not a csv file, so simple, once you've set up the data columns in Limble first .... but now have just seen another way - through their very useful constantly updating dedicated web page - https://intercom.help/limble-cmms/en/ Adding users, limiting their reach, setting up teams, a bit trickier, but easy enough. The mobile app, i find just as simple, it does it s job. The backup from limble if you have a query is also very strong, quick to reply, by email and phone - even to me all the way in Zimbabwe.

Minpunten: Okay, so at the time of this review - there are 2 areas which in my line I do find Limble lacking - off line mobility of the mobile app - but know this is something which they are working on, so looking forward seeing this.
Secondly, the stocking side, entering reordered stock i found cumbersome, and there seems to be no stock withdrawl / return per work order system - but this could be that i have not set the form up correctly.

• Beoordeeld op 2-3-2020
Joe H.
VP of Engineering
Chemicaliën, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020

"Simple yet Powerful"

Opmerkingen: We had attempted to implement traditional server-based programs with no success. After research, focused on Limble and was immediately impressed. We watched their series of videos and within a week, had created the assets and PM schedules and were up and running. This program is very powerful, yet so user friendly that everyone in our organization is using it after 30 minutes of training. Our technicians run off of tablets in the field to document work history and receive assignments.

Pluspunten: - Implementation was quick and simple, we were up and running in a week
- Cloud-based so I can manage from my laptop or phone
- Easy to use with minimal training required
- Everyone in the organization can easily submit work requests
- Great asset cost and history tracking
- Customer service walked me through all my questions during implementation

Minpunten: Two minor cons:
- The part tracking feature is good, but could use some more features (such as grouping like assets are)
- Allow for more frequent refresh

van LimbleCMMS op 11-2-2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad to hear that Limble has provided been so helpful.

We just launched a ton of new features and updates to our Parts Tracking and Inventory. The updates allow you to group parts like assets. There is a video on the parts page that will walk you through the updates. Also, feel free to schedule a time to get a personal tutorial by emailing [email protected]

• Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020
Service Technician
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-10-2018

"Slow and not so helpful. "

Opmerkingen: My review should be taken with a grain of salt, because we’re not using this software for its exact intended purpose, but it’s just not very helpful.

Pluspunten: We’re using it to track parts and service, and it does do that.

Minpunten: Service tickets created in Limble only have a due date. No scheduling can really be done, which should definitely be an option. The app is very frustrating, and makes looking up part numbers on the job such a chore that it seems like less work to memorize the part numbers...

van LimbleCMMS op 26-11-2018

Hi there! I am sorry to hear you have had a bad experience.

We just released an update to allow you to schedule a specific time of day. If you would like any help seeing how please just let us know.

Additionally looking up parts can be extremely easy with the automatic asset associations so you know exactly what asset uses what part.

Please feel free to give us a call or email at any time and we can help you as soon as possible!

• Beoordeeld op 6-10-2018
Bethuel M.
Snr. Plant Mechanic
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 23-8-2019

"Going paperless"

Opmerkingen: I have began an important journey of creating the technical history of all the equipment I am responsible for and this will go a long way in making g important decisions even with diagnostic information. No more heaps of paper and losing hours looking for info from piled stationery. I have more time on my hands to take care of other pressing priorities.

Pluspunten: Impressive interface, QR coding, mobile app, exceptional functionality and most importantly the ease of generating reports. Yes all CMMS's have at least some or more of the above features but below the surface you experience more. Bonus.....it is the most affordable with administrator/manager and user capabilities.

Minpunten: I still struggle with setting up the maintenance intervals with regards to hour metre readings. I have not seen an entry for periodic hour metre registering to keep track of the next schedule.

van LimbleCMMS op 9-9-2019

Thank you for your review! I'm sorry you are having a struggle setting up the hour meter reading intervals. Here is a great article that goes in depth on how to set up hour meters: https://intercom.help/limble-cmms/en/articles/2971834-meter-readings

Let us know if you have any other questions!

• Beoordeeld op 23-8-2019
Jeff B.
Chief Engineer
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-12-2019

"PM Software"

Opmerkingen: We had some stuff not working right or that I could not get to work if it, and some things I wanted to do but was not able to do. After talking to them and going over it they were able to help with why I could not use it right and they change their program to make it so I could do the thing I want to do.

Pluspunten: For me the ease in which we could set this up was great. I'm old school and like paper, so this was new your me to have and it was so ease to use that I can't believe it took me so long to get it. You can make changes to it as you grow or add more equipment or if you find there is a need to do something special you can add it anytime with ease.

Minpunten: I had to learn to use a computer better and up date my old old one. but they will help walk you through it.

• Beoordeeld op 11-12-2019
Jared N.
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-12-2019

"Limble works"

Opmerkingen: I've been with Limble for a long time and they've always treated me right. I expect to be with them for a long time yet moving into the future.

Pluspunten: I use it to track odd bits of data about my fleet. It deals with work orders and such, but it also customizes the data you can enter about each individual truck in your fleet so you can track something on one truck that you don't need to worry about on other trucks.

Minpunten: It's a fairly complete software package. I don't have a problem with it.

• Beoordeeld op 13-12-2019
Jason P.
Director of Maintenance
Textiel, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-1-2020

"A must have for Maintenance"

Opmerkingen: Limble has been an easy transition from the beginning.

Pluspunten: The software is very intuitive and can be used for many aspects of your reliability tracking.

Minpunten: nothing. i have found this program to be easy to use and a quick learn for the teams.

• Beoordeeld op 16-1-2020
Devren D.
Infrastructure Chief
Computerhardware, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019

"Amazing CMMS Product!"

Opmerkingen: Using this for every day tasks is great considering the data that could be drawn. Also planned maintenance has never been easier to stay on top of. When it comes to the work order part, the qr codes are a huge bonus not to mention the trends that become apparent after a small amount of time.

Pluspunten: The software is very user friendly, even to non tech saavy users.

Minpunten: Seems like more could be added, maybe text notifications for work orders (mission critical facilities could benefit from instant alerts)

van LimbleCMMS op 11-2-2020

I'm glad to hear that Limble has been easy to use and has been helping your team.

We do offer mobile notifications. I'll send you a direct message to so I can show you how to get instant alerts.

• Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019
Co-Founder & CEO
Restaurants, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019

"Best Product Ever"

Opmerkingen: They are great. Amazing service and fantastic support

Pluspunten: Great for our maintenance checklists and for managing our operations across multiple people and departments

Minpunten: I have no complaints about their software. It works just as they described from the very beginning!!

• Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019
Mike C.
Safety Manager & Facilities Systems Manager
Horeca, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-10-2019

"LIMBLE Provides World Class Software, Service and Support"

Opmerkingen: Their customer service is WORLD CLASS. Problems during our trial were immediately corrected or we were immediately trained. Limble's team is VERY engaging and responsive. After 6 months of use, their service hasn’t changed. They respond to all inquiries in less than 5 minutes. They have a 24-hour response time but and in most cases they have responded with a customized feature in less than 2 hours to match our workflow. I don’t think they advertise this, but this just blew us away! Many of their competitors need to KeepUp with them!

Pluspunten: 1. Their mobile application and cloud application is very intuitive. Our older workforce (and those not tech savvy) figured out how to use all the features by themselves and within minutes of being introduced to this program.
2. Work order generation, assigning, and editing are very easy to do! No more wasted time clicking on different screens - We can assign multiple techs and groups to do PM's.
3. PM creating, customizing, scheduling, and updating is easy and intuitive.
4. PM's can trigger work orders based on readings such as temperature, mileage, hours, cycles, and etc. which allows the technicians to focus on the PM and allows the supervisor to schedule necessary repairs as needed.
5. Customizable dashboards and reports with KPI's that can help us prove our case for new equipment and personnel! This is actually a great feature since our team uses the data for bragging rights.
6. Asset inventory is customizable - We can add asset pictures, data plate information, manuals, and etc. The possibilities are endless here.
7. Parts inventory helps us keep the important parts in stock to keep us running.
8. Product Board - We can make feature requests for all users to see and vote on it. This helps their development team prioritize upcoming features and allows us to see what other users are requesting so that we could vote on it.

Minpunten: Any con that we found was immediately corrected through their chat feature.

Ryan C.
Maintenance Supervisor
  • Beoordeeld op 30-10-2019

"Get rid of Excel and get LimbleCMMS"

Opmerkingen: Coming from an Excel based Maintenance program, Limble is a lifesaver. My past workflow consisted of an excel sheet with tons of macros and manual data input almost daily just to schedule PM's.
Work instructions were usually copies direct from manufactures documentation or passed along tribal knowledge.
Maintenance request were by whatever means were convenient. It wasn't uncommon to get a sticky note with a request.
Limble has allowed me to automatically schedule tasks, create interactive work instructions, and provide a simple work request portal accessible from anywhere. All in one package. Scheduling PM's is nearly automatic now. Time interval based tasks just show up after the time has elapsed. The API can work both ways, updating hour counters automatically and pushing tasks to an ERP for scheduling.

Pluspunten: The biggest selling point of this software was that I could start using it right away. At best, other services would offer pretty limited "sandbox" to demonstrate the functionality. Limble provided a fully functional trial that allowed me to see how it would work in my environment almost immediately. Simple to setup and get going . Not overwhelming for new users, nor is it aggravatingly limited for expert users. Customer support is excellent. They take the time to understand concerns and provide a human response. No copy-pasted answers that are only slightly relevant or don't answer your question at all. Requested features usually get added quickly. Reports and Custom dashboards to realize MTTF and MTTR data, identify trends and areas of improvement, track inventory and expenses, etc...

Minpunten: No major cons. When I identify the occasional issue it is usually resolved within 24 hours.
No onsite hosted install option could be a con for some.

• Beoordeeld op 30-10-2019
Christopher G.
Quality and CI Manager
Machinebouw, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-10-2019

"Limble"

Opmerkingen: We finally have realized data in maintenance cost, machine MTTR/MTBF, visual logs of work done, and much more. This software has made it much easier for me developing justifications for new machinery, gaging, and overhauls. If you think you have a good solution and you haven't tried this one, try it.

Pluspunten: We worked very closely with the software development team to get custom features that work for us. You won't get that kind of attention from anyone else.

Minpunten: Anything we disliked was either changed as a recommendation from another customer or for us. They continue to work hard to ensure this software is everything you need and more.

• Beoordeeld op 17-10-2019
Francisco F.
Maintenance Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 23-10-2019

"One of the best CMMS I've Used"

Opmerkingen: I am very happy with Limble it does what I need it to do and can easily keep track of work being performed and upcoming task.
I don't have to spend much time behind the computer and get more work done.

Pluspunten: The ease of use, how user friendly it is.
Has the feel of an app even on a desktop,
easy to navigate.

Minpunten: Minor issues that have been submitted for ad ons

Mikey C.
Facilities Manager
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-10-2019

"Limble organized our entire maintenance system"

Opmerkingen: It has been great. The customer service tab is so much easier than calling or emailing a number. I just click on the icon, type out my question and get an answer back quickly.

Pluspunten: It moves issues quickly and easily from the worker with and issue to the Maintenance manager and Maintenance Tech. Totally streamlined our process and kept problems from getting lost in the sea of emails, texts and voicemails.

Minpunten: It takes a lot of time to input tasks. I wish there were options to batch tasks. If I could type in one task and set it up to go to each location and asset that I wanted it to all at once it would be great. Currently I have found that I must make the task over and over.

• Beoordeeld op 24-10-2019
Ted R.
Ground Operations Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 5-4-2019

"CUSTOMER SERVICE is OUTSTANDING"

Opmerkingen: As stated above, overall a very positive experience.

Pluspunten: Simple enough to be useful for simple tasks, complex enough for the most complex operation and covering everything in between. We used a messy mixture of spreadsheets, email calendar reminders, sticky notes and amazing memories to manage everything Limble is managing for us now. We have been utilizing Limble for over 4 months now resulting in already a much more efficiently run maintenance program as well as much stronger communication between equipment users, technicians and management. In my limited experience with software companies, it is very difficult to find a company that bends over backwards to serve their customers like the guys at Limble do. They are very helpful with the complex questions as well as the stupid questions. They fix little bugs very promptly and even requests that fall into "Product Development" are sometimes "patched" within the hour. I couldn't be happier with their service.

Minpunten: This is a software seemingly built for facility related maintenance tasks, but because it is so flexible, we are using it to efficiently manage our fleet of heavy trucks, light vehicles, small equipment as well as our facilities. For what this software is missing that other software companies focused on fleet management have, it makes up for in customer service. Nothing negative at this time because I understand its limitations in regards to our application.

• Beoordeeld op 5-4-2019
Matt O.
Facilities Manager
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-12-2018

"Limble CMMS"

Opmerkingen: We have a large facility with a combination of manufacturing and office space. We use Limble for equipment and facilities preventative maintenance scheduling, employee facilities work requests, tracking equipment downtime and work order history, and asset management.
I've used other CMMS at other facilities, and my experience with Limble has been very positive. Limble makes it easy to stay organized, and respond quickly to work requests.

Pluspunten: Limble's Work Request Portal is easy for all our employees to use. I sent out the link to the entire company, everyone bookmarked it, and now people can easily submit work requests. It did not require lengthy instructions or any assistance from our IT dept.
We've also been very impressed with Limble's customer service. They are easy to reach, and always making improvements.

Minpunten: There was an item on the work request portal that was unclear, but I mentioned it to Limble's customer support and it was fixed immediately

• Beoordeeld op 28-12-2018
Stephen olawale J.
ARCHITECT
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-7-2019

"FACILITY MAINTENANCE WORK MADE FASTER AND EASY "

Opmerkingen: Its took me some times to learn and teach all the technicians, some of the technicians are not used to computer gadget, so, I have to train them on how to navigate and use the software, its would have grate if we can have contact of supplies or vendors of facilities attached to each asset, so we can carry out quick market inventory on each machines or asset

Pluspunten: We have thought about having a software to schedule and give work order for maintenance of our construction machinery and faculties, we equipped every of our technician with a tablet for quick alert, Limble CMMS was suggested by a friend, I started with the trial version has an administrator and manager, it was quite easy to learn, getting work order to technicians just by pushing a button was interesting, managing the company's asset and tracking of labour cost was made easy, tracking of past maintenance work was also possible, the interface is easy to navigate.

Minpunten: I would have loved it more if futuristic maintenance schedule can be created, tagged with a time alarm, in an organised order, i hope this would be included in the upgrade, the application requires that every technician needs to have a tablet with a regular internet service, to be informed and alerted about any maintenance work order, but nevertheless, I think it makes our work fast and makes us work smart

• Beoordeeld op 6-7-2019
Robert T.
Director of Operations
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-3-2019

"A very simple and elegant CMMS system."

Opmerkingen: We are a small manufacturing operation with 20 employees running 24/5. We have a multitude of quality check and maintenance checks that need to be performed on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis. Prior to Limble, there was an attempt to track what needed done with vague instructions on pieces of paper. From shift to shift, everyone had their own method of doing things. Limble allowed us to standardize all of these checks and routines plus it maintains an electronic file of past checks that can be sorted through very easily. We have even started using it for safety and quality training by building our training programs into it as a PM.

Pluspunten: If you've have prior experience with CMMS systems, Limble is very intuitive.
The ability to view and use the software on multiple platforms is very advantageous.
It is very customizable to fit most any need requiring reminders at different periods of time.
The ability to build PM's with photo's, video's, and PDF's provides the end users with a very clear understanding of what needs to be done.
I was able to become proficient and launched the system after only 2 weeks.
Support from Limble is fantastic - very prompt and they work well with you to truly understand your questions.

Minpunten: I have no complaints about the software, price, reliability, or customer support

• Beoordeeld op 1-3-2019
Derek M.
Director of Operations & Exhibits
Musea en instituten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-9-2019

"Solid CMMS Software Solution"

Opmerkingen: It allows us to be more proactive than reactionary to all of our required maintenance, inspections, and PMs.
Limble CMMS has been a game-changer for us! No more whiteboard or excel task logging.

Pluspunten: It has revolutionized the way we approach and accomplish our day-today operations. It provides accountability for employee performance, keeps our inventories stocked, maintains better coverage of periodic maintenance an inspections, provides detailed reports on our assets and it's cloud based so everything is backed-up.

Minpunten: Mobile app could use more features that are available on the website but are not available on the app. It limits remote capabilities.

• Beoordeeld op 3-9-2019
Dawson B.
Maintenance Manager
Landbouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-11-2019

"Time-Saver"

Pluspunten: Limble is so easy to use! It’s all about efficiency. Why waste time fixing break-downs when you could just prevent them with the proper preventative maintenance plan? Obviously that is the ideal of everyone who is interested in saving time and money. Limble makes that a reality. The idea of limble is really just to take the resources already within the company and maximizing them. I especially love the accessibility of having it on my phone. As a manager always on the go, it is so easy to communicate with my crew when there is a work order that needs taken care of immediately. It’s so easy to manage all of the different assets. Mechanics time is easily tracked and inventory is always at my fingertips in the app. I could go on and on talking about the ease of use and efficiency. Instead I’ll summarize it by saying it’s the most efficient, accessible, time and money saving, easy to use, preventative maintenance software I’ve ever come into contact with. It’s customer service can’t be beat either!

Minpunten: I haven’t had any problems with the software that haven’t been handled by customer support right away.

• Beoordeeld op 24-11-2019
John P.
Equipment Director
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-1-2019

"An Outstanding CMMS Value!"

Opmerkingen: We implemented Limble CMMS over a 14 day period, loading fleet information and PM schedules for approx. 320 assets from our previous locally installed system. Technician training with the Lenovo Tab 4 8 tablets took all of 1/2 hour, as the Limble interface is simple and intuitive. During the implementation process I had several questions for Limble support, and all were answered immediately. I have also made a couple of suggestions for the team, and they were implemented within 48 hours! I must say that working with the Limble team has been a refreshingly positive experience!

Pluspunten: It is so easy to get Limble up and running! Implementation was a snap, and our technicians really like having all the information they need right on their tablets - no more shuffling through paper work orders and reference materials. Limble has freed up hours of my time each week, allowing me to spend more time training and problem-solving on the shop floor. All of the information we need is available with just a click or two - fantastic! There are no annual contracts, the price point is less than 1/2 what the competition is charging for the same features, and the support is truly remarkable!

Minpunten: What I like least is that it took me so long to find it! I'm a fan!

• Beoordeeld op 11-1-2019
Chargé principal opérations techniques
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-2-2019

"My two cents"

Opmerkingen: Limble has allowed me to set more efficient work and internvetion plans since they are based on all the information the platform is able to gather. Most of my internventions are now planned ahead of time, and I receive automatic remindes, even for internvetions that will take place in ove a year. Amazing tool!

Pluspunten: Well, overlooking the fact that limble is an excellent and very powerful tool, their customer support is INSANE. My company is based in Montreal, and I am aware that there are time zone differences, but the support team has always answered my questions very very quickly. Even on Saturdays. Often times I send them a message, just so that I do not forget to communicate it, but I have always been replied in less than an hour. Moreover, the tool is extremely powerful. I am the technical manager of around 20 buildings. And Limble has helped me organize my maintenances in a much more efficient manner.

Minpunten: The only thing is that I would eventually need the software to be available in French. This would be a requirement for some of our clients.

van LimbleCMMS op 5-9-2019

Good news, Limble is now available in French, Spanish, Portuguese and Thai. The language can be changed for the entire organization or a single user.

• Beoordeeld op 5-2-2019
Mike H.
Facilities Director
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-1-2019

"Great for smaller and larger facilities"

Opmerkingen: When I came on as Facilities Director a few weeks ago our work requests were little more than sticky notes. Requests got shuffled and lost causing delays and frustrations. We haven't fully integrated Limble yet but we are already seeing improvements in our efficiency. Currently, I hand input all of our work requests and the technicians open and complete them. We are just a few days from opening it up to all employees. Some initial training has been done and the employees are excited about the ease of use and the email responses as work progresses. As we fully integrate Limble we expect to see more benefits and increase our response and completion times. The customer support has been outstanding. The Limble team is very quick to respond to any questions and they are very open to suggestions.

Pluspunten: Ease of use
Cost
Streamlined functionality
Ability to track asset history
Email responses to the originator of the work request.
Customization to a point

Minpunten: Very minor cons
It would be nice to be able to customize QR code labels and print directly to the printer and labels. As it is now I must take a snip of the QR code and paste it in our own template for asset labels.
It would be nice to have a "directory" to be able to keep the contact information for vendors, contractors, etc.

• Beoordeeld op 29-1-2019
Ron M.
Director of Facilities
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-5-2019

"Great Product & Great Price!"

Opmerkingen: They are a great company to work with and have saved me countless hours in setup, use and training. And the technicians have been a pleasure to communicate with.

Pluspunten: Well the price is a very good start, but I think the ease of use and the ease of training new users is probably 2nd to that. I have used several other web software packages and have found this one to be the most helpful and directed toward the work that I do, meaning putting in work requests, work orders for Planned Maintenance or Projects and Keeping track of assets and spaces. Also, I have requested a few minor software changes and upgrades and they took care of them within a few minutes, pretty amazing with today's software companies! Great Mobile software also.

Minpunten: There has been no areas that I do not like so far, but I suppose it would be helpful to be able to "schedule" a work Order to become live. That is in the works, as far as Limble says, but is not so far. You can plan and schedule and put steps in a work order, but you can not schedule a ticket or work order to become active in the future.

• Beoordeeld op 30-5-2019