Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Limble CMMS

Een eenvoudig te gebruiken, mobiele onderhoudssoftwareoplossing waarmee je eenvoudig activa, PM's, WO's en meer kunt beheren.

Meer informatie over Limble CMMS

Anything we disliked was either changed as a recommendation from another customer or for us. They continue to work hard to ensure this software is everything you need and more.

Beoordelingen van Limble CMMS

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Limble CMMS heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 347 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Limble CMMS eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (347)

Kendell
Kendell
Maintenance Supervisor in VS
Olie en energie, 10.000+ werknemers

Best CMMS on the market

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been great we made the switch a few month ago and my entire team agrees we should have searched for replacement CMMS years ago and joined Limble a lot of issues from our previous CMMS would have been avoided

I like the fact that changing a schedule is drag and drop, can easily get data out from the global dashboard and can get to a granular level to see how effective your team is and which areas are weak that need to be improved.

Honestly so far there isn't anything I don't like. If I cant find the information on the Limble YouTube channel or help center I reach out to my CSM or though the help chat and get assistance from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] or [SENSITIVE CONTENT] everyone in the Limble Organization that I have met has always been helpful

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Excellent workflow management with Limble

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Now that we have this system in place, we can more efficiently manage tasks, inventory, and look into the future. Having this allows one more time to devote to other important pursuits. After PMs have been added and their frequency has been established, users can log in and examine the PM calendar to see what PMs are scheduled for the current day, the next day, and the upcoming week.

Limble's logic is novel in that it is both intuitive and straightforward. It's simple to make a bill of materials. Adding new components to assets or getting rid of old ones is simple. It's simple to reassign duties and reissue work orders.

There aren't many drawbacks. My only suggestion is to add a column to the schedule that displays the ratio of available to scheduled man-hours. From a time-management point of view, it is useful to have that data at hand.

Jordan
Director of Engineering in VS
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Made specifically for Maintaining Facilities with the Most Usable and Flexible Database

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I recommend Limble to anyone exploring CMMS options. It is simply the best software in all levels of user and implementation.

Limble allowed for a comprehensive system of maintaining, cleaning, sanitizing, and tracking of a complex food production facility, restaurant, and marketplace. The support team are all real people who know the product and respond quickly and completely. The Limble team is open to new ideas and implements new features regularly.

There is a level of complexity that many people aren't willing to work through. This is a feature, not a bug and allows for developing more understanding of equipment and facility details.

Mike
Director of Facilities in VS
Farmaceutica, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Not designed for a Manufacturing Company

2,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I initially evaluated 4 different systems and was excited that Limble had good reviews and looked like a nice application. A few months in i discovered it was not designed for manufacturing. The Asset was not the driver of all information. The expect me to have a separate PM for every asset and i have hundreds of similar assets. Limble keeps changing features and then asking foe more money if i want those features back.

Point and click, windows based interface was important because my team had never used a CMMS and it would need to be easy to navigate

The back end was not designed as an asset based CMMS. it was clumsy to implement, the reports are not catered to manufacturing. The asset does NOT drive all the information. PM's are difficult to implement and track. There is no way to know how many PM's are coming in the future.

Andy
Manufacturing Process Engineer in VS
Machinebouw, 201-500 werknemers

Great CMMS Software

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: After decision was made to go with Limble it was just very good from the beginning. Customer Service and Account Success Manger supported from day one, great job there. In general, Limble is very easy to use and very customizable in almost all features. The mobile use is awesome. We love that we are able to add pictures of the problems, which turned out to be a big timesaver, because technicians can go prepared to the broken asset with ideas in their head and if needed already with the right spare part. Great tool and our people love it.

- Easy to use - many features are customizable - Integration Support - mobile use and picture function is great - QR code scanning works great as well - Bulk export and import is a huge help for any updates or integration from a previous software - Reports and dashboards are very flexible and easy to set up

- if some features are not available and suggestion were submitted, their no traceability on any request to Limble, neither you will know if it will be implemented or not. - PO forms could be more flexible/customizable. -

Matthew
Director of Farm and Facilities in VS
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

User Friendly

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: From start to finish the team at Limble deserves 5 stars. They walked us through every step of the way, they were not pushy or trying to sell us anything, they were there to help and be part of our solution.

Anyone can open the app and figure out how to operate it. Little training is needed, it is very intuitive. The dashboards are great, from 1 screen you can see everything you need to know in real time.

The widgets are a little trial and error to get them to display the actual information. It's not really a con as Limble has the ability to customize to each user but can be slightly tricky getting it right.

Brian
Plant and Process Engineer in VS
Glas, keramiek en beton, 51-200 werknemers

New to Limble

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Limble so far has far exceeded my expectations

Intuitive and very easy to implement and use

Too new to Limble to provide feedback on this topic

Mindy
Quality Engineer in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers

Limble Review

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience has been great. Anytime I have an issue I can use the chat and my questions are answered promptly. If I make a mistake, I can delete it. Instructions on Limble help a lot.

I liked the ease of use. Limble was very easy to set-up and assign tasks. The work order system is also very easy to use.

I think the one con would be the dark mode. I like the dark mode but it's almost too dark. Not much contrast. Adding some more contrast like grays instead of all dark would improve the look.

Andrew

Great program

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: When I was initially looking for a CMMS program, I had calls with 5 other companies including Limble. I started to see a lot of similarities after the third interview. I would say the main reason for choosing Limble was the UI. It's was the easiest to use and the rep I had, [sensitive content hidden] was very professional and know everything about the product. I have reached out to him on several occasions and he is super responsive and always has a good answer.

I have a few older gentlemen on my maintenance team who are very savvy with electronics. Limble has a very user friendly platform with big buttons. The bigger buttons make it easier to use. The steps used in a WO or PM are in a nice step-by-step order with the ability to create the WO or PM however desired to fit the needs of the business. It's easy to use.

I'm sure I'm not the only maintenance team out there that doesn't get to complete a WO on the same day. I would like to be able to back date jobs. Sometimes we get extremely busy and don't have time to stop.

Justin
Production Engineer in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers

LImble easy to use

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Limble overall has always worked, setting up assets and schedules was very easy and quick, allowing us to start tracking on day one

Limble works very easily, they make it simple to log your assets easily and keep them well organized. The PM schedules are also very easy to set up. The calander allows you to quickly see what task you have for a month so you can easily plan your month in advace. The ability to keep track of any and all issues is also a time saver and allows easy access to verify any work that has been done to equipment

No cons, the software just works, I have had no issues

Mike
Safety Manager & Facilities Systems Manager in VS
Horeca, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

LIMBLE Provides World Class Software, Service and Support

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Their customer service is WORLD CLASS. Problems during our trial were immediately corrected or we were immediately trained. Limble's team is VERY engaging and responsive. After 6 months of use, their service hasn’t changed. They respond to all inquiries in less than 5 minutes. They have a 24-hour response time but and in most cases they have responded with a customized feature in less than 2 hours to match our workflow. I don’t think they advertise this, but this just blew us away! Many of their competitors need to KeepUp with them!

1. Their mobile application and cloud application is very intuitive. Our older workforce (and those not tech savvy) figured out how to use all the features by themselves and within minutes of being introduced to this program. 2. Work order generation, assigning, and editing are very easy to do! No more wasted time clicking on different screens - We can assign multiple techs and groups to do PM's. 3. PM creating, customizing, scheduling, and updating is easy and intuitive. 4. PM's can trigger work orders based on readings such as temperature, mileage, hours, cycles, and etc. which allows the technicians to focus on the PM and allows the supervisor to schedule necessary repairs as needed. 5. Customizable dashboards and reports with KPI's that can help us prove our case for new equipment and personnel! This is actually a great feature since our team uses the data for bragging rights. 6. Asset inventory is customizable - We can add asset pictures, data plate information, manuals, and etc. The possibilities are endless here. 7. Parts inventory helps us keep the important parts in stock to keep us running. 8. Product Board - We can make feature requests for all users to see and vote on it. This helps their development team prioritize upcoming features and allows us to see what other users are requesting so that we could vote on it.

Any con that we found was immediately corrected through their chat feature.

Peretz
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Limble Does It All Plus More, And It Costs Less Too

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Previously, we were using a combination of emails, pen, paper, google forms, and excel sheets to keep track of our maintenance tasks, their scheduling, repairs, PMs, etc. The migration process was super easy using the bulk import tool, and in a very short time, we had all our assets up, maintenance schedules and jobs up, inventory, and everything running smoothly. In day to day use, Limble hit all the spots that were important to us. Easy work order creation, a great manager's view to see what is going on, an awesome interface for working with our third party vendors, efficient inventory management. Most effectively, the PMs can be scheduled easily and basically, or you can dig down and schedule it on a granular level, maximizing your uptime between PMs, and still making sure that nothing slips by.

Was very easy to migrate over using their bulk import method, for both assets and jobs. Great customer service, attentive team. Straightforward configuration. Straightforward pricing. Thoughtfully designed with both the maintenance manager, technician, and requestor in mind.

The design could be a little more sleek.

Kay
Facilities Coordinator in VS
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

Never Drop the Ball

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: From the initial welcoming calls on zoom with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to the onsite implementation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] I am very happy with this service and look forward to using them for years to come. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are amazing and done a great job of coming out to see us and help with our asset loading and onsite training , was completely worth the initial start up costs.If there is ever a question I need answered, the chat option has always come through! What a great service!

This software is so easy to use, it is now an essential part of my daily routine. I enter everything into the software which is wonderful for keeping me on the ball and making sure nothing is forgotten.Other employees are getting used to the request cycle and my technicians are very happy to check off the boxes when they have finished the work orders they are set. I like the ease of adding costs/parts/invoices to each ticket so we can see where money is being spent across the board. It is easy for me to be able to pull up any asset and have everything I need to know about the equipment at the click of a button when trouble shooting online or on a call to service technicians.It is keeping me very organized and it is also a great tool to show the upper management exactly what us maintenance folks get completed on a daily basis.

only some very minor areas that could use a tweak but definitley doesn't affect my work flow. I have suggested my tweaks to Limble as something they could apply later down the line when they are making adjustments

Magazijnen/opslag, 51-200 werknemers

Great Functions and Notifications

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: overall has been great, the mobility and task sharing is helpful. customer service and quickness of resolving issues has been great.

QR scan!!!! really useful for assets that are set up for starting work orders or just general information. custom dashboard is awesome that you can detail what you want to see at a glance reporting or spread sheets for regulatory agencies. being able to allow access to auditors to review work orders, very helpful in organizing data, labor, invoices, and much more.

the software is great, but since we have so much inventory/assets the initial set up did get confusing with parents assets and children and grand... that being said, the customer service to get us launched was a good experience. i should mention we have multiple Tenants, customers, employees and auditors in our industry so the business itself was daunting to set up.

Francisco
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 51-200 werknemers

One of the best CMMS I've Used

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very happy with Limble it does what I need it to do and can easily keep track of work being performed and upcoming task.
I don't have to spend much time behind the computer and get more work done.

The ease of use, how user friendly it is. Has the feel of an app even on a desktop, easy to navigate.

Minor issues that have been submitted for ad ons

Jenna
Facilities Admin in VS
Defensie en ruimtevaart, 501-1.000 werknemers

A breath of fresh air

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Our Facilities team previously used a software that, while it certainly had potential, was not the right fit for our team. It felt like pulling teeth to get the software to do the bare minimum of what we needed. Limble has been a breath of fresh air. It is so simple to use, and its applications are seemingly limitless. We are currently not using it to its fullest capacity while our team is getting familiar with the app, but I can definitely see Limble as making a huge impact on our processes and reporting capabilities moving forward.

Aside from using Limble within our company, I downloaded the free version for at-home use. It may be user error, but I don't receive notifications for specific tasks. If anything, I get a notification saying "A new PM has been created" and I usually can't check it until later, then I forget.

Maintenance Planner in VS
Olie en energie, 201-500 werknemers

Limble review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Limble has integrated KPI's that allow for us to track performance without having to have custom dashboards built by a developer. Limble has already proven out in increasing uptime as well as developing our team to take our department to the next level.

The most impactful features are the ease of managing incoming work orders and assigning tasks. Being able to drag and drop pictures, quotes, and documents makes this system very user friendly.

Honestly, I have not found a con with this software. We are still in the developing stage for our site but it has exceeded our expectations in every way over our old CMMS.

Ray
Facilities Director in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Limble to the rescue!

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Before Limble, we were using a paper written request to submit work orders. The downtime of scheduling, assigning, and completing request was inefficient. With Limble there is minimal downtime, PM's are scheduled and assigned. Work requests are completed and closed out in a timely and efficient manner. Users are happy on how easy it is to create a work request through the QR code feature. No more missed request!

Easy to use. The support that's available throughout the entire user process. The features that make my job as a Facilities Director much easier.

I've been a new user of Limble for about 3 months. I have yet to find a con while using Limble.

Bob
Director of Operations in VS

Limble Review After Three Years

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have taken Limble's platform to different levels other than just for CMMS. We are using it for safety and quality training, audits, and verifications. Links to safety videos and PowerPoint presentations are incorporated into a "PM" and, after both are viewed, there is a test with Option Lists used to select answers. We also use the platform for quality and safety audits and verifications in the same manner.

When we first started using Limble, I found it very user friendly and intuitive. As with any new software, there is a learning curve, but with Limble it was very short. Additionally, the support team was phenomenal. They worked with me on questions I had until they were resolved and their response time was very short.

The software platform completely met my needs. For the small company I work for, we finally have all information about our assets in one place. I have used other CMMS platforms with very large, multi location companies in the past so I'm familiar with very advanced features. These features are available with Limble but it does require an enterprise license. But, for my needs with the size company we have, the three license subscriptions are working just fine.

Kevin
Overheidsadministratie, 11-50 werknemers

New CMMS system

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This is the first time the county has utilized a CMMS system for its main buildings. We looked at and tested several systems before moving forward with Limble. Overall we are very happy with the product, its team and the costs associated with having this system. It was easy to set up, the techs and outside users like it and upper management is very pleased we were able to get a system of this nature up and running in a timely manner.

Fairly easy to set up. The implementation team was awesome and always readily available for us as we went through the start up of the program. Additionally as we have now moved past the implementation process the online chat is always available and responds very quickly if/when we have questions. The system is very customizable to your needs but not overly technical to use. My staff and I are facilities guys, not IT guys so the process and use of the program has been pretty easy. Outside users appear to be happy with the system as well. The limble team also worked well with our IT dept and its requests/requirements.

Our team also runs a small fleet program. We found it a little cumbersome to run our fleet inspections through the system but their are other options within the system that we are not fully using that could refine this at a small cost (GPS).This dept. also handles the custodial staff and supplies. So far we have not been able to utilize the inventory management of those supplies in Limble in an easier way than our current legacy system.

Chemicaliën, 201-500 werknemers

Limitless Limble

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've only been using it a short time, but so far I'm really enjoying working with it. I find I'm not cursing at my screen and pounding my keyboard like I did with our previous CMMS. This is at least in part because it takes about half the time to do everything.

Actually my title is a bit of a misnomer, but the programmers seem to be working on that. While it does have limits, there is much to like about Limble. It has a simple design but lots of functionality. Particularly I like the ease of use and how quickly you can find things with the excellent search function. Being able to access various types of data from within a screen rather than constantly jumping back and forth is a relief. Being able to change data readily without the fear of losing history builds confidence. I'm usually afraid to play around in most new softwares for fear of damaging something irreparably, but that is not a problem in Limble. I like the flexibility to tailor parts of Limble to my needs like adding custom data fields in several places. There is a comfortable similarity in style from module to module while still retaining unique capabilities. I love the various types of instructions that can so easily be set up in PMs and the three color dating system, which you can customize, is a quick visual indicator for both the technicians and managers as to the status of each work order.

I'm not sure there is anything I don't like about it. Mostly I see some areas for improvement, like the Purchasing module that is pretty new. But with Limble welcoming, and actually acting on, customer suggestions, I have no doubt it will gradually mature to be equal to the other modules in time.

Ellen
Manufacturing Engineering Tech in VS
Medische apparatuur, 10.000+ werknemers

Limble Makes Preventive Maintenance Easy!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

One of the standout features of Limble for me is how simple it makes scheduling and carrying out preventive maintenance tasks. With its intuitive interface, we can quickly input an asset into the system, which then automatically calculates and populates our calendar with the asset’s upcoming maintenance schedule.

Limble has been a significant improvement over our previous paper-based preventive maintenance management system. However, one area where I would like to see further development is in its label printing capabilities. Currently, we use a separate software to print labels using information from Limble. It would be convenient if Limble had built-in compatibility with label printers.

Jacob
Project Manager in VS
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

The Limble Team Is Great

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Over all I like the system. I was originally leaning towards a different system before we purchased Limble, but after working with the Limble team I feel we made the right choice. I would definitely recommend this system to others. The customer interaction and response time that Limble has is amazing.

The Customer Success Management Team is great. They are always ready to help even out side of our normally scheduled times.

the Mobile app is a little difficult to navigate. Also some features don't always work properly when you try to customize them with in the boundaries of the system.

Helaine
Plant Purchasing Agent in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers

Limble is a great software

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We have been able to track things more efficiently with Limble. I really enjoy using this software since it's so simple yet so complex how everything links so seamlessly together.

I love how easy Limble is to use. It takes virtually no time at all to get rolling along & almost everything can be added "on the fly" when working in other modules. The customer service team is wonderful - so helpful and always very nice whether via the chat function, emails, or zoom calls.

I don't like that you can't move windows that are on top of other windows. I don't like that in the parts module you can only choose to set up parts in each quantities (sometimes the thing we buy are in feet, pounds, gallons, etc.) so I have to convert these numbers.

Andrew
CCTV Admin in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 51-200 werknemers

Simple, Sweet and to the Point

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Limble's streamlined implementation of its work request webpage linked to a QR code immediately allowed our operation to utilize the product on day one. Opening up a single point of communication for work request across our fleet. Allowing us to accurately track what equipment experiences the highest downtime, providing data for future equipment acquisition.Inventory and Asset management allowed us to track who has what and who took what from where, alleviating a constant headache of nagging operators; saying 'they' took my stuff. With the team knowing its being tracked overall, the amount of 'stuff' missing from one truck to the next greatly decreased.

The check in and check out as a tool option being confined to the 'Enterprise' licensing structure is disappointing. The feature would be incredibly handy for contractors like ourselves with less than 100 employees. We almost went with a competitor due to this feature before selecting Limble.