Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Limble CMMS

Een eenvoudig te gebruiken, mobiele onderhoudssoftwareoplossing waarmee je eenvoudig activa, PM's, WO's en meer kunt beheren.

Meer informatie over Limble CMMS

Being able to change data readily without the fear of losing history builds confidence.

Anything we disliked was either changed as a recommendation from another customer or for us. They continue to work hard to ensure this software is everything you need and more.

Beoordelingen van Limble CMMS

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Limble CMMS heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 529 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Limble CMMS eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (529)

Kendell
Kendell
Maintenance Supervisor in VS
Olie en energie, 10.000+ werknemers

Best CMMS on the market

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been great we made the switch a few month ago and my entire team agrees we should have searched for replacement CMMS years ago and joined Limble a lot of issues from our previous CMMS would have been avoided

I like the fact that changing a schedule is drag and drop, can easily get data out from the global dashboard and can get to a granular level to see how effective your team is and which areas are weak that need to be improved.

Honestly so far there isn't anything I don't like. If I cant find the information on the Limble YouTube channel or help center I reach out to my CSM or though the help chat and get assistance from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] or [SENSITIVE CONTENT] everyone in the Limble Organization that I have met has always been helpful

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Excellent workflow management with Limble

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Now that we have this system in place, we can more efficiently manage tasks, inventory, and look into the future. Having this allows one more time to devote to other important pursuits. After PMs have been added and their frequency has been established, users can log in and examine the PM calendar to see what PMs are scheduled for the current day, the next day, and the upcoming week.

Limble's logic is novel in that it is both intuitive and straightforward. It's simple to make a bill of materials. Adding new components to assets or getting rid of old ones is simple. It's simple to reassign duties and reissue work orders.

There aren't many drawbacks. My only suggestion is to add a column to the schedule that displays the ratio of available to scheduled man-hours. From a time-management point of view, it is useful to have that data at hand.

Justin
Power Plant Manager in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Limble is a great way to manage any maintenance program

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very positive. It is easy to use and the support we receive from our Customer Success Manager is phonemical.

It is simple to use. Tracking inventory and assigning parts to assets. The ability to customize work orders.

Not being able to attach multiple assets to one work order. It could possibly be done as a suggestion with the development team.

Aubrey
Mechanic in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

Slow, Buggy, Unreliable, Tedious

1,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I don't enjoy using it, especially for the price I'd rather just go back to using greasy pieces of paper. But I'm not the one who makes those decisions, I'm just the one who has to slog through trying to use Limble every day.

UI is mostly straightforward. Communication through Limble between mechanics and drivers is generally smooth. Desktop/web use is slightly better than the app.

Immense amount of wasted time logging back in and reloading work orders as Limble is constantly closing or reporting an error that requires refreshing. Also huge wasted time putting parts in a work order multiple times as they often don't save. Parts that are confirmed on a WO will sometimes not be taken from inventory. Parts search page is terrible, the part you're looking for will appear as you type in the number but the list resets itself before you can click on the part. Comments will often not save at all or save with words in different order than typed. Generally frustrating and feels tedious to use. Automatically playing a meme GIF after closing a WO/PM feels childish and patronizing, with the icing on the cake being an error message appearing when you press the button to turn it off.

Robert
Machine Maintenance Supervisor in VS
Machinebouw, 201-500 werknemers

Maintenance in Manufacturing

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Limble was the first CMMS that we used as a company and has been absolutely transformative to how we handle maintenance. We are a small team and there was little to no training that we needed. The online chat to ask questions was enough to address the vast majority of our questions, and our contacts at Limble have remained in contact and are consistently checking in to make sure that everything is working up to our needs.
It makes tracking tickets easy and catalogs them all for you. PMs are handled in a very straightforward way that is easy to understand. Everything is searchable and sorted under the asset that it belongs to, that is a big help.
It helps operators report by walking them through the info that we need and even letting them attach pictures simply.
It is a little more pricey, but the features that Limble offers and the intuitive nature of the service makes it well worth the cost from where I am concerned.

Asset specific work reporting - No more tracking people down to ask what was having the problem. PM - templates for editing what is done per PM, schedule to get the PM done in a timely manner. Parts inventory - parts can be cataloged with photo and associated to assets. Easy of use - it is pretty intuitive to just pick up and use.

Some features, eg some templates, are only accessible through a click tree. Some bugs in time tracking, the app or website will refresh occasionally and reset the timer or close the ticket that is open.

Jayme
Production Controller and Purchasing in VS
Civiele techniek, 51-200 werknemers

Team Limble

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

What drew me in, personally, was the real time notifications. The previous CMMS we used was the same cost, and yet, not efficient at all. As the production controller, this feature saves the team and I a ton of time. Also, [sensitive content hidden] , our Limble CSM, was very helpful in getting us setup. Very knowledgeable and made the transfer so easy. She has been a delight to work with.

This is hard because, 1. I have only been using Limble for about 2 months and there are still a lot of areas I have yet to dive into. 2. Everything has been so simple. From our CSM, [sensitive content hidden] , to transfer and operation, SO FAR, I have only positive remarks to say.

Jeff
Facilities Services Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Awesome CMMS System

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have been working weekly with our customer support specialist [sensitive content hidden] as she has been coaching and supporting us to bring Limble online and showing us the potential, this system offers. [sensitive content hidden] has made the trainings fun and easy to understand. When I have had any questions, she has been very responsive with solutions. I truly appreciate her help while we setup our new system.

From our initial introduction to Limble, to being assigned our Customer Support Specialist the process has been extremely simple, no pressure and enjoyable experience. [sensitive content hidden] our Customer Support Specialist has worked to make sure we are comfortable with the project as well as meet goals in training and implementation. Limble is by far the most customer friendly, simple to use softwares out there. I have used several other CMMS systems and hands down agree this is been the easiest to pick up and use.

So far, I struggle to find anything that I have would consider a con.

Travis
Machinebouw, 201-500 werknemers

Excellent product that is very user friendly!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: After using other CMMS software, Limble seems like the top of the line system. The cost might be slightly higher than some of the other systems we looked at, but so far I am more than happy with the decision to use Limble. Great customer service and awesome self help topics in the help center.

Overall ease of use has been great. I was concerned about less technical savvy users having a hard time with new software, but I have been amazed how our employees have picked it up with ease. We even have included our janitorial service into our system and they seem to love it for tracking their tasks.

We are new to the software so I cant say anything as of yet that I don't like.

Susan
Maintenance coordinator in Antigua en Barbuda
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

My Limble Journey

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, this is an excellent software, it allows me to plan, coordinate, track & execute tasks and manage assets at the same time. Simply speaking.... It is amazing.

I really love the fact that there is a history of all work done with the photo attachments.

I don't like that I'm unable to add photos to the purchase orders. I would love to see the history of push notifications that I send out.

Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers

Great CMMS

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Ease of use and boost of productivity for our maintenance team.

Training to use the software as designed took more time than anticipated but in the end turned out well.

Mike
Safety Manager & Facilities Systems Manager in VS
Horeca, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

LIMBLE Provides World Class Software, Service and Support

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Their customer service is WORLD CLASS. Problems during our trial were immediately corrected or we were immediately trained. Limble's team is VERY engaging and responsive. After 6 months of use, their service hasn’t changed. They respond to all inquiries in less than 5 minutes. They have a 24-hour response time but and in most cases they have responded with a customized feature in less than 2 hours to match our workflow. I don’t think they advertise this, but this just blew us away! Many of their competitors need to KeepUp with them!

1. Their mobile application and cloud application is very intuitive. Our older workforce (and those not tech savvy) figured out how to use all the features by themselves and within minutes of being introduced to this program. 2. Work order generation, assigning, and editing are very easy to do! No more wasted time clicking on different screens - We can assign multiple techs and groups to do PM's. 3. PM creating, customizing, scheduling, and updating is easy and intuitive. 4. PM's can trigger work orders based on readings such as temperature, mileage, hours, cycles, and etc. which allows the technicians to focus on the PM and allows the supervisor to schedule necessary repairs as needed. 5. Customizable dashboards and reports with KPI's that can help us prove our case for new equipment and personnel! This is actually a great feature since our team uses the data for bragging rights. 6. Asset inventory is customizable - We can add asset pictures, data plate information, manuals, and etc. The possibilities are endless here. 7. Parts inventory helps us keep the important parts in stock to keep us running. 8. Product Board - We can make feature requests for all users to see and vote on it. This helps their development team prioritize upcoming features and allows us to see what other users are requesting so that we could vote on it.

Any con that we found was immediately corrected through their chat feature.

Peretz
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Limble Does It All Plus More, And It Costs Less Too

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Previously, we were using a combination of emails, pen, paper, google forms, and excel sheets to keep track of our maintenance tasks, their scheduling, repairs, PMs, etc. The migration process was super easy using the bulk import tool, and in a very short time, we had all our assets up, maintenance schedules and jobs up, inventory, and everything running smoothly. In day to day use, Limble hit all the spots that were important to us. Easy work order creation, a great manager's view to see what is going on, an awesome interface for working with our third party vendors, efficient inventory management. Most effectively, the PMs can be scheduled easily and basically, or you can dig down and schedule it on a granular level, maximizing your uptime between PMs, and still making sure that nothing slips by.

Was very easy to migrate over using their bulk import method, for both assets and jobs. Great customer service, attentive team. Straightforward configuration. Straightforward pricing. Thoughtfully designed with both the maintenance manager, technician, and requestor in mind.

The design could be a little more sleek.

Bradley
Terminal Manager in Canada
Biotechnologie, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

"The Full Package of Limble is a Very powerful tool"

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The Limble software development team has done their job. It does everything you need. The amount of hours I saved by using Limble is allowing my Team to do so many other things throughout the day. At this point, it's saving me at least 1.5 hours per 10-hour day in digging through paperwork. The data collection alone on Critical Components is Very Crucial story telling data.

What Doesn't Limble CMMS offer? The Field tech to perform the Scope of Work. Limble full customizations take limble from a CMMS-based system to a FULL circle day-to-day operational platform, Completed Forms with Documented timestamped pictures, Safety Compliance checklists, and daily product movement. Limble is one of the easiest CMMS software to navigate, My Team utilizes Limble in all aspects to Set, Plan, and Document all Opertional needs, Utalizing the parts inventory system followed by attaching the PO #/parts into a work order is a breeze, Inventory days have become Inventory Mornings, and Maintaining a Flow of Daily Work as a direct cause of the organization limble provides. the integrations and ease of implementation of Limble were very Smooth, Yes data entry can be challenging, although as you implement Limble prioritizes the data entry by Critical assets, allowing the remaining data entry to be completed on the first PM/WO trip to the asset. The frequency of use is at an ALL TIM high with my team understanding the positive impacts of a well-managed system. The Customer Support at Limble has been second to NONE, Very prompt service in answering any small questions via a handy chat window built directly into the APP/Web-based Window. Limble is a part of our ONE GOAL ONE TEAM.

There's not much in Limble I've found I can't deal with. Hats off for the development on where you guys have come from since you first launched, The newest updates have proved to be very successful with no Day to Day issues.

lance
Supervisor in VS
Groothandel, 201-500 werknemers

Midwest Industries

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is easy to work with in setting up assets and PM once I got into a groove. The help and training were very helpful and the assistance from Limble was very pleasant and patient with my lack of computer skills. The aura was very nice it was like she could feel my pain in not knowing what I was doing and helped out the best to her ability.

The looks and setup of software. Price was affordable and liked it presentation to hook you in.

Really had no cons just my own computer knowledge hindered me a little.

Mirhat
Facility Manager in VS
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great maintenance tool

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been a great experience to implement such a system. It has helped us with the communication, asset management and data collection.

This cloud-based software is a platform where the whole team can interact and provide live updates. Communication is a great part of this software.

Some of the reports could be little more time-based. There is a huge variety of the reports but not too many are focused on time.

Jordan
Director of Engineering in VS
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Made specifically for Maintaining Facilities with the Most Usable and Flexible Database

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I recommend Limble to anyone exploring CMMS options. It is simply the best software in all levels of user and implementation.

Limble allowed for a comprehensive system of maintaining, cleaning, sanitizing, and tracking of a complex food production facility, restaurant, and marketplace. The support team are all real people who know the product and respond quickly and completely. The Limble team is open to new ideas and implements new features regularly.

There is a level of complexity that many people aren't willing to work through. This is a feature, not a bug and allows for developing more understanding of equipment and facility details.

Brian
Facility Manager in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Facility Manager Daily Helper

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This is truly a great program. I do not know how I ever lived without it.

The ease of use with both the GUI as well as how easy for any random employee to submit a work request.

I would like to have the ability to reject work order requests.

Renae
Jenks Public Works Administrative Assistant in VS
Openbare veiligheid, 11-50 werknemers

Best Work Order System!

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been phenomenal!

The systems ability to be manipulated to fit my needs

Not being able to choose more than one user at a time to record hours

Kenneth
Sr Manager Global Facilities in VS
Halfgeleiders, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

couldn't be happier.

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: our only difficulty setting up Limble has been our own team. its the best system i have ever used or seen. also the best customer support and training available.

the ability to create the custom reports and to manage and govern the teams across a large organization.

the ability to easily setup new locations and equipment libraries. in the past the greatest reason for setup failure of a CMMS was the complexity of the system. the bulk setup features are stellar.

Jeff
Dir. Manufacturing and Facilities in VS
Machinebouw, 51-200 werknemers

Limble CMMS software integration

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The support we received during go live as well as after has been fantastic. Our customer support manager, Ciro Cuellar has been fantastic. They are always looking to help and make the product better.

We were replacing an outdated Access database and the transition was simple. We were able to replace the functionality of the database with little effort. The software not only replaced the Access database, it exceeded its capabilities by a large margin.

Currently have no cons with Limble CMMS software.

Amanda
Office Administrator in VS
Zuivel, 51-200 werknemers

Limble experience & training has been a breeze

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Limble had been nothing but topnotch. We know we can always reach out if we have any questions and it wont take long for a response with the answers. We are always able to jump on a zoom call as well if we need help within the program.

Our account manager [sensitive content hidden] has been nothing but amazing through the process of us setting up our limble account. This program was easy to learn, and with the help of Limble we were able to easily set everything up and get the information from our old system easily put into our Limble program.

It took some tweaking within the program for us to exactly or close to what we needed so it ran like our old program, but there was always someone there who was able to answer questions when needed and get us the correct instructions on how to so what we were looking to do.

Micah
Mountain Operations Maintenance Coordinator in Canada
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 201-500 werknemers

Panorama Mountain Resort - Mountain Operations Maintenance

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Data collection for us is massive. Previously everything was paper records which was time consuming to work through when we are trying to track down long running issues or looking for maintenance history. This software implementation will ultimately save us a lot of time when we go to plan maintenance tasks but also to very quickly and easily present to senior managers the performance of the equipment and justify why equipment needs replacement

Ski hills have a small budget to work with and integration for us was a big ticket item. The ability for us to integrate some of our existing systems or new systems that we were working on the meet the processes of our business was predominantly what finally sold it for us.

Our biggest complaint at the moment would be locating the various templates to work on. Having a template library would be a huge user experience improvement.

Reactie LimbleCMMS

3 jaar geleden

Hi Micah! Our API engineers are world-class, so I appreciate that you took a moment to highlight their work. I'm glad that you guys are using the tool all the way to the point of bringing financial reports to senior management. I bet those conversations are *a lot* easier to have now. Always keep us posted on what else we can do to support you! Yours, Erin at Limble

Robyn
Office Manager in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Maintenance Tracking, Easy Setup, Simple to Use

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: In the past, we had problems with some of our technology-challenged staff not using a program because it was too difficult. We haven't had this problem with Limble.
I feel we are much more organized on our service calls. Billing customers is more streamlined. Customers love receiving pictures of the completed work.

The training was spot on—not too much at one time. (Thanks, [sensitive content hidden] !) The setup for exporting the customer list from QuickBooks and uploading it into Limble was easy. I can't wait to use it for our vehicle and equipment maintenance.

I can't think of anything off-hand. I will update my review after a year. We are in our 6th month of daily use at this time.

Bob
Director of Operations in VS
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Limble Review After Three Years

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have taken Limble's platform to different levels other than just for CMMS. We are using it for safety and quality training, audits, and verifications. Links to safety videos and PowerPoint presentations are incorporated into a "PM" and, after both are viewed, there is a test with Option Lists used to select answers. We also use the platform for quality and safety audits and verifications in the same manner.

When we first started using Limble, I found it very user friendly and intuitive. As with any new software, there is a learning curve, but with Limble it was very short. Additionally, the support team was phenomenal. They worked with me on questions I had until they were resolved and their response time was very short.

The software platform completely met my needs. For the small company I work for, we finally have all information about our assets in one place. I have used other CMMS platforms with very large, multi location companies in the past so I'm familiar with very advanced features. These features are available with Limble but it does require an enterprise license. But, for my needs with the size company we have, the three license subscriptions are working just fine.

Kevin
Overheidsadministratie, 11-50 werknemers

New CMMS system

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This is the first time the county has utilized a CMMS system for its main buildings. We looked at and tested several systems before moving forward with Limble. Overall we are very happy with the product, its team and the costs associated with having this system. It was easy to set up, the techs and outside users like it and upper management is very pleased we were able to get a system of this nature up and running in a timely manner.

Fairly easy to set up. The implementation team was awesome and always readily available for us as we went through the start up of the program. Additionally as we have now moved past the implementation process the online chat is always available and responds very quickly if/when we have questions. The system is very customizable to your needs but not overly technical to use. My staff and I are facilities guys, not IT guys so the process and use of the program has been pretty easy. Outside users appear to be happy with the system as well. The limble team also worked well with our IT dept and its requests/requirements.

Our team also runs a small fleet program. We found it a little cumbersome to run our fleet inspections through the system but their are other options within the system that we are not fully using that could refine this at a small cost (GPS).This dept. also handles the custodial staff and supplies. So far we have not been able to utilize the inventory management of those supplies in Limble in an easier way than our current legacy system.