Over Limble CMMS

Een eenvoudig te gebruiken, mobiele onderhoudssoftwareoplossing waarmee je eenvoudig activa, PM's, WO's en meer kunt beheren.

Meer informatie over Limble CMMS

Anything we disliked was either changed as a recommendation from another customer or for us. They continue to work hard to ensure this software is everything you need and more.

Beoordelingen van Limble CMMS

4,9
Waar voor je geld
4,9

Limble CMMS heeft een totaalscore van 4.8 van 5 sterren op basis van 122 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (122)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Limble CMMS eerder gebruikt?

Matt O.
Matt O.
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

Limble CMMS

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have a large facility with a combination of manufacturing and office space. We use Limble for equipment and facilities preventative maintenance scheduling, employee facilities work requests, tracking equipment downtime and work order history, and asset management.
I've used other CMMS at other facilities, and my experience with Limble has been very positive. Limble makes it easy to stay organized, and respond quickly to work requests.

Limble's Work Request Portal is easy for all our employees to use. I sent out the link to the entire company, everyone bookmarked it, and now people can easily submit work requests. It did not require lengthy instructions or any assistance from our IT dept. We've also been very impressed with Limble's customer service. They are easy to reach, and always making improvements.

There was an item on the work request portal that was unclear, but I mentioned it to Limble's customer support and it was fixed immediately

Rick D.
Senior Facility Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Robust & Feature Packed Yet Simplified CMMS Solution at Unbeatable pricing

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our prior CMMS software was very cumbersome and had very little customer communication. With Limble the customer is kept well informed of progress and we are able to include a survey link when the completed email is sent. We have for the first time, reporting capabilities that allow us insights into the number and types of work requests processed along with cost of labor and materials spent. Not only are we providing a better customer experience, we are able to document the amount of work the department is processing which supports our request for additional headcount.

What made Limble stand out was the fact that it had all the features we required packed into an intuitive easy to navigate tool, yet avoided unnecessary complexity. The software has the ability to synch with our HR software (azure & UltiPro). It also avoids the complexity of firewalls by using a URL for creating and managing work requests which greatly facilitates implementation. Having been involved in numerous CMMS software roll-outs, I appreciated that Limble provides all the functionality we needed including custom PM schedules, numerous customer feedback loops, 3rd-party contractor access to completing work requests, standard and custom reporting, the ability to include a survey link for each completed work order, and the availability of the mobile application.

We have discovered nothing major needing improvement. There are opportunities for future tweaks, but these are minor. The Feature Request Board wonderfully captures this.

Shiloh C.
Manager of Operations Engineering in VS
Biotechnologie, 51-200 werknemers

Xtant Medical - Manager Review

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: This has been a vast improvement to CMMS that I have used in the past.

The ease of use and ability to facilitate tracking metrics that were difficult to define for our industry.

The inability to remove any of the features that we do not use. (ie PO modules)

gisteren

Hi Shiloh! Thanks for weighing in with your Limble review. I love that you pointed out that metrics are not just hard to gather--they're hard to even define. That's where Limble really shines because it automatically collects data like how long it takes to complete tasks, which asset that time was spent on, etc. Then the dashboard pulls it all together and you suddenly know which employees are your best performers, which equipment is costing the most for repairs, etc. Anyway, that's all just to say that we appreciate you taking a moment to shine a light on that value for others who are searching. Cheers! Erin from Limble

Service Technician in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

Slow and not so helpful.

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My review should be taken with a grain of salt, because we’re not using this software for its exact intended purpose, but it’s just not very helpful.

We’re using it to track parts and service, and it does do that.

Service tickets created in Limble only have a due date. No scheduling can really be done, which should definitely be an option. The app is very frustrating, and makes looking up part numbers on the job such a chore that it seems like less work to memorize the part numbers...

3 jaar geleden

Hi there! I am sorry to hear you have had a bad experience. We just released an update to allow you to schedule a specific time of day. If you would like any help seeing how please just let us know. Additionally looking up parts can be extremely easy with the automatic asset associations so you know exactly what asset uses what part. Please feel free to give us a call or email at any time and we can help you as soon as possible!

Micah C.
Mountain Operations Maintenance Coordinator in Canada
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 201-500 werknemers

Panorama Mountain Resort - Mountain Operations Maintenance

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Data collection for us is massive. Previously everything was paper records which was time consuming to work through when we are trying to track down long running issues or looking for maintenance history. This software implementation will ultimately save us a lot of time when we go to plan maintenance tasks but also to very quickly and easily present to senior managers the performance of the equipment and justify why equipment needs replacement

Ski hills have a small budget to work with and integration for us was a big ticket item. The ability for us to integrate some of our existing systems or new systems that we were working on the meet the processes of our business was predominantly what finally sold it for us.

Our biggest complaint at the moment would be locating the various templates to work on. Having a template library would be a huge user experience improvement.

gisteren

Hi Micah! Our API engineers are world-class, so I appreciate that you took a moment to highlight their work. I'm glad that you guys are using the tool all the way to the point of bringing financial reports to senior management. I bet those conversations are *a lot* easier to have now. Always keep us posted on what else we can do to support you! Yours, Erin at Limble

Kolbi C.
Manufacturing Process Engineer in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

Take Control of Your Maintenance Program

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: As a BRC-compliant, food-safe business, Preventive Maintenance is key to maintaining GMPs and accurate maintenance records. Since implementing LimbleCMMS, lead time complete repairs has gone from weeks to days; we accomplish twice the preventive maintenance tasks we did before; and I have been able to provide accounting with true, accurate records of our assets and the history of work done on them. I was also able to mass import spreadsheets of invoice history, creating an as-accurate-as-possible history of work performed on our assets as well. We've reduced admin involvement in maintenance tasks by 75% and are capturing 5x the information regarding our true Preventive Maintenance program.

I'm the maintenance manager for multiple sites across the United States, however the teams vary in size by site, so it easily accommodates large or small teams. LimbleCMMS has powerful maintenance data control in a lightweight, easy to use package. My veteran crew has embraced and taken full advantage of the inventory control, parts request process, and work order workflows, most of which can be controlled using either settings or custom dashboards. KPIs are comprehensive and easy to understand. I also easily trained my team to integrate the system into their workflows without bogging them down. Bulk updating of all data and infinite asset hierarchies made it a breeze to go from zero to fully functioning in only a few weeks and to retrospectively update and categorize assets further when the company needs it. And by fully functioning, I mean EVERY asset related to production and the facility is in the system and easily monitored for failures, MTBF, MTTR, and other critical production metrics. Lightning fast, thorough, and flexible customer service that is listening intently to the needs of its customers and responding in record time. PLUS they have an active API system as well as functionality with Zapier, which means you can integrate your data with existing systems or alternate systems where needed.

Anything I have disliked, I have voiced to the customer service team, and they've responded so quickly it's incredible. I haven't experienced such solid and responsible customer service with many if any companies I've worked with over my career.

Nicole C.
Office Manager in VS
Meubels, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to Set up and Implement

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: QR codes and notifications, tracking of planned and unplanned WO. We put QR codes in the Offices of the 3 building we have, so office personnel have the ability to report problems.

Very easy to set up, we had all of our equipment in an excel spreadsheet this made it very easy to load the machines.

Would like a task to show up multiple days on the calendar when the task requires it.

Kayla K.
Special Project Facilitator in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Perfect Blend of Customization & Functionality

5 3 maanden geleden

The ability to apply a QR code to procedures to initiate them as well as QR codes for asset identification that allows streamlined maintenance procedures. The ability to customize the product to fit our needs specifically and easily has been a huge breathe of fresh air compared to other asset management systems.

Too early to tell, but the web based QR printing is a little clunky, but manageable.

gisteren

Hi Kayla! I love the QR codes, too. I always give the example of a university where someone calls in to report a toilet is broken...but which one? There are hundreds, and most campus visitors have no idea how to describe where they are. With the QR codes, they just scan and submit and your team knows it's the 3rd stall on the 2nd floor in the East wing of the Johnson Building. And that you've replaced the flange twice already this year. All of the info flows that smoothly, and it sounds like you've set up workflows to match it to your routines. Well done! So pleased to see a customer using the tool so effectively. Erin at Limble

Kevin K.
Sales Associate in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers

There is no other product that can compare.

4 vorige maand Nieuw

The ease of use for the technicians in the field makes this software superior to others. The information we can provide our clients makes our company head and shoulders above the others in the same field.

The only issue we have encountered is the technicians can't use the app on their smart phone when performing a large maintenance with a lot of assets. Larger job sites require a laptop to access the data base.

gisteren

Hi Kevin! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. In case you hadn't heard, I wanted to make sure you were aware of a recent update that might address the problem of using the app on large sites. In the past, Limble loaded *all* of the site's data when you log in so you've got everything at your fingertips. For very large sites, we just changed it so it will pull in data as you need it. That means that you won't hit long load times that make the app less useful. Hopefully now you'll be able to do just about everything on the app that you would on a laptop. As always, keep us in the loop on how we can make your life easier :) Erin at Limble

Sarah A.
Store Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Fantastic Software for Maintaining Equipment

5 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Communication and equipment tracking were two of our biggest issues and the reason we began looking for solutions. This software has been very effective in solving both of this problems. Very pleased with our purchase and onboarding to this point.

This software is so user friendly that our Technicians are able to log and submit work orders on the spot.

I want to be able to integrate Point of Sale software to Limble. Hoping this can work!

gisteren

Hi Sarah! We appreciate the generous review. It makes me smile to know that the app is getting used in the field / on the floor. I can only imagine how much time and trouble that's saving you. Roger that on the point of sale feature. If you haven't already, mention it to your customer success manager. They'll collect the details and submit it to the product team for consideration. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the wider community. It means a lot to us. Yours, Erin at Limble

Bob T.
Director of Operations in VS
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Limble Review After Three Years

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have taken Limble's platform to different levels other than just for CMMS. We are using it for safety and quality training, audits, and verifications. Links to safety videos and PowerPoint presentations are incorporated into a "PM" and, after both are viewed, there is a test with Option Lists used to select answers. We also use the platform for quality and safety audits and verifications in the same manner.

When we first started using Limble, I found it very user friendly and intuitive. As with any new software, there is a learning curve, but with Limble it was very short. Additionally, the support team was phenomenal. They worked with me on questions I had until they were resolved and their response time was very short.

The software platform completely met my needs. For the small company I work for, we finally have all information about our assets in one place. I have used other CMMS platforms with very large, multi location companies in the past so I'm familiar with very advanced features. These features are available with Limble but it does require an enterprise license. But, for my needs with the size company we have, the three license subscriptions are working just fine.

Peretz L.
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Limble Does It All Plus More, And It Costs Less Too

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Previously, we were using a combination of emails, pen, paper, google forms, and excel sheets to keep track of our maintenance tasks, their scheduling, repairs, PMs, etc. The migration process was super easy using the bulk import tool, and in a very short time, we had all our assets up, maintenance schedules and jobs up, inventory, and everything running smoothly. In day to day use, Limble hit all the spots that were important to us. Easy work order creation, a great manager's view to see what is going on, an awesome interface for working with our third party vendors, efficient inventory management. Most effectively, the PMs can be scheduled easily and basically, or you can dig down and schedule it on a granular level, maximizing your uptime between PMs, and still making sure that nothing slips by.

Was very easy to migrate over using their bulk import method, for both assets and jobs. Great customer service, attentive team. Straightforward configuration. Straightforward pricing. Thoughtfully designed with both the maintenance manager, technician, and requestor in mind.

The design could be a little more sleek.

Alex R.
Owner in Zimbabwe
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

A simple, but powerful tool.

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I manage a number of different companies planned maintenance across Africa, needed a program which is adaptable, easy to setup and hand over - at the same time be able to remote monitor.
seems to be going well so far

There are many Pros fro the software - but the most important, it the fact the developers, to whom i must take my hat off too, listen to us the customer, and develop the program around our needs, since i have been using the program, it keeps improving, more and more useful features being added all the time, but they have still have kept it simple, but powerful tool. Easy to add in assets, across multiple sites, with all the data columns you need - you build this as you need, the same deal with spare parts. Able to import asset and spares lists in from excel, not a csv file, so simple, once you've set up the data columns in Limble first .... but now have just seen another way - through their very useful constantly updating dedicated web page - https://intercom.help/limble-cmms/en/ Adding users, limiting their reach, setting up teams, a bit trickier, but easy enough. The mobile app, i find just as simple, it does it s job. The backup from limble if you have a query is also very strong, quick to reply, by email and phone - even to me all the way in Zimbabwe.

Okay, so at the time of this review - there are 2 areas which in my line I do find Limble lacking - off line mobility of the mobile app - but know this is something which they are working on, so looking forward seeing this. Secondly, the stocking side, entering reordered stock i found cumbersome, and there seems to be no stock withdrawl / return per work order system - but this could be that i have not set the form up correctly.

Mike C.
Safety Manager & Facilities Systems Manager in VS
Horeca, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

LIMBLE Provides World Class Software, Service and Support

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Their customer service is WORLD CLASS. Problems during our trial were immediately corrected or we were immediately trained. Limble's team is VERY engaging and responsive. After 6 months of use, their service hasn’t changed. They respond to all inquiries in less than 5 minutes. They have a 24-hour response time but and in most cases they have responded with a customized feature in less than 2 hours to match our workflow. I don’t think they advertise this, but this just blew us away! Many of their competitors need to KeepUp with them!

1. Their mobile application and cloud application is very intuitive. Our older workforce (and those not tech savvy) figured out how to use all the features by themselves and within minutes of being introduced to this program. 2. Work order generation, assigning, and editing are very easy to do! No more wasted time clicking on different screens - We can assign multiple techs and groups to do PM's. 3. PM creating, customizing, scheduling, and updating is easy and intuitive. 4. PM's can trigger work orders based on readings such as temperature, mileage, hours, cycles, and etc. which allows the technicians to focus on the PM and allows the supervisor to schedule necessary repairs as needed. 5. Customizable dashboards and reports with KPI's that can help us prove our case for new equipment and personnel! This is actually a great feature since our team uses the data for bragging rights. 6. Asset inventory is customizable - We can add asset pictures, data plate information, manuals, and etc. The possibilities are endless here. 7. Parts inventory helps us keep the important parts in stock to keep us running. 8. Product Board - We can make feature requests for all users to see and vote on it. This helps their development team prioritize upcoming features and allows us to see what other users are requesting so that we could vote on it.

Any con that we found was immediately corrected through their chat feature.

Ryan C.
Maintenance Supervisor in VS

Get rid of Excel and get LimbleCMMS

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Coming from an Excel based Maintenance program, Limble is a lifesaver. My past workflow consisted of an excel sheet with tons of macros and manual data input almost daily just to schedule PM's.
Work instructions were usually copies direct from manufactures documentation or passed along tribal knowledge.
Maintenance request were by whatever means were convenient. It wasn't uncommon to get a sticky note with a request.
Limble has allowed me to automatically schedule tasks, create interactive work instructions, and provide a simple work request portal accessible from anywhere. All in one package. Scheduling PM's is nearly automatic now. Time interval based tasks just show up after the time has elapsed. The API can work both ways, updating hour counters automatically and pushing tasks to an ERP for scheduling.

The biggest selling point of this software was that I could start using it right away. At best, other services would offer pretty limited "sandbox" to demonstrate the functionality. Limble provided a fully functional trial that allowed me to see how it would work in my environment almost immediately. Simple to setup and get going . Not overwhelming for new users, nor is it aggravatingly limited for expert users. Customer support is excellent. They take the time to understand concerns and provide a human response. No copy-pasted answers that are only slightly relevant or don't answer your question at all. Requested features usually get added quickly. Reports and Custom dashboards to realize MTTF and MTTR data, identify trends and areas of improvement, track inventory and expenses, etc...

No major cons. When I identify the occasional issue it is usually resolved within 24 hours. No onsite hosted install option could be a con for some.

James H.
CTO in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers

Met our needs. Good bang for the buck. Active development and improvement.

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like it. It works well for us. We have two full time maintenance people and about a dozen machine operators that do one or two things in it. I'd buy it again and would recommend it to others.

As a manufacturer, wWe have many employees that do infrequent or minor maintenance tasks so license models that are strictly per user don't work well. Limble offers per-user licensing but also has a per-asset model that worked well for us. The web interface works well and it is easy to make, access, complete, and comment on work orders and PM tasks. The assets and tasks are also quite easy to customize without any IT knowledge and the whole system was easy to set up with flat file/spreadsheet imports.

I don't love the dashboard-based reporting engine. I sometimes just want the ability to write my own SQL-type query or more easily get data into a PDF-type report. Reports are easy to customize and you can get most or all data out to a spreadsheet if you want to bad enough, but it should be easier to get full reporting from within the system. The counter to that is a more powerful reporting system would be more complex and the one they have is dirt simple to use and configure, so that is probably what they were going for. File attachment capability is functional, but limited. I wish it had a faster way to drag in manuals from file shares, a way to give descriptive names to file names, and to link to or import photos from Google Photos. Re-assigning things is cumbersome. There are batch ways to do it, but they are slow. For example, if I lose an employee and need to reassign their tasks, I have to do it separately for open items as well as scheduled items. I can't just click an open task, give it to someone else, and just check a box to make it go to that person in the future too. There are plenty of other minor issues like those, but no deal breakers. The team is responsive and I like where they are going with it.

Christopher G.
Quality and CI Manager in VS
Machinebouw, 10.000+ werknemers

Limble

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We finally have realized data in maintenance cost, machine MTTR/MTBF, visual logs of work done, and much more. This software has made it much easier for me developing justifications for new machinery, gaging, and overhauls. If you think you have a good solution and you haven't tried this one, try it.

We worked very closely with the software development team to get custom features that work for us. You won't get that kind of attention from anyone else.

Chris U.
Magazijnen/opslag, 51-200 werknemers

Great Functions and Notifications

4 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: overall has been great, the mobility and task sharing is helpful. customer service and quickness of resolving issues has been great.

QR scan!!!! really useful for assets that are set up for starting work orders or just general information. custom dashboard is awesome that you can detail what you want to see at a glance reporting or spread sheets for regulatory agencies. being able to allow access to auditors to review work orders, very helpful in organizing data, labor, invoices, and much more.

the software is great, but since we have so much inventory/assets the initial set up did get confusing with parents assets and children and grand... that being said, the customer service to get us launched was a good experience. i should mention we have multiple Tenants, customers, employees and auditors in our industry so the business itself was daunting to set up.

Joe H.
VP of Engineering in VS
Chemicaliën, 51-200 werknemers

Simple yet Powerful

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We had attempted to implement traditional server-based programs with no success. After research, focused on Limble and was immediately impressed. We watched their series of videos and within a week, had created the assets and PM schedules and were up and running. This program is very powerful, yet so user friendly that everyone in our organization is using it after 30 minutes of training. Our technicians run off of tablets in the field to document work history and receive assignments.

- Implementation was quick and simple, we were up and running in a week - Cloud-based so I can manage from my laptop or phone - Easy to use with minimal training required - Everyone in the organization can easily submit work requests - Great asset cost and history tracking - Customer service walked me through all my questions during implementation

Two minor cons: - The part tracking feature is good, but could use some more features (such as grouping like assets are) - Allow for more frequent refresh

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad to hear that Limble has provided been so helpful. We just launched a ton of new features and updates to our Parts Tracking and Inventory. The updates allow you to group parts like assets. There is a video on the parts page that will walk you through the updates. Also, feel free to schedule a time to get a personal tutorial by emailing [email protected]

David S.
Maintenance Manager in VS
Chemicaliën, 201-500 werknemers

Limitless Limble

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I've only been using it a short time, but so far I'm really enjoying working with it. I find I'm not cursing at my screen and pounding my keyboard like I did with our previous CMMS. This is at least in part because it takes about half the time to do everything.

Actually my title is a bit of a misnomer, but the programmers seem to be working on that. While it does have limits, there is much to like about Limble. It has a simple design but lots of functionality. Particularly I like the ease of use and how quickly you can find things with the excellent search function. Being able to access various types of data from within a screen rather than constantly jumping back and forth is a relief. Being able to change data readily without the fear of losing history builds confidence. I'm usually afraid to play around in most new softwares for fear of damaging something irreparably, but that is not a problem in Limble. I like the flexibility to tailor parts of Limble to my needs like adding custom data fields in several places. There is a comfortable similarity in style from module to module while still retaining unique capabilities. I love the various types of instructions that can so easily be set up in PMs and the three color dating system, which you can customize, is a quick visual indicator for both the technicians and managers as to the status of each work order.

I'm not sure there is anything I don't like about it. Mostly I see some areas for improvement, like the Purchasing module that is pretty new. But with Limble welcoming, and actually acting on, customer suggestions, I have no doubt it will gradually mature to be equal to the other modules in time.

Francisco F.
Maintenance Manager in VS

One of the best CMMS I've Used

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very happy with Limble it does what I need it to do and can easily keep track of work being performed and upcoming task.
I don't have to spend much time behind the computer and get more work done.

The ease of use, how user friendly it is. Has the feel of an app even on a desktop, easy to navigate.

Minor issues that have been submitted for ad ons

Newton K.
Flight Discovery Center Building & Operations Manager in VS

Best Bang for your Buck

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: LimbleCMMS has been a fantastic all in one tool to keep track of work orders, man hours, and upcoming projects in our Operations Department. I would highly recommend this software to any small to mid-size business or organization.

The best part about LimbleCMMS is their support team. I know I can call them and have a timely response with a fix to a bug or help with a new feature. They are incredibly open to suggestions and are willing to implement needed features or explain how an already implemented feature can serve that purpose.

The mobile app can be difficult to use when starting out. I recommend the full version for the first few weeks of use especially when building assets.

Bethuel M.
Snr. Plant Mechanic in Eswatini
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Going paperless

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have began an important journey of creating the technical history of all the equipment I am responsible for and this will go a long way in making g important decisions even with diagnostic information. No more heaps of paper and losing hours looking for info from piled stationery. I have more time on my hands to take care of other pressing priorities.

Impressive interface, QR coding, mobile app, exceptional functionality and most importantly the ease of generating reports. Yes all CMMS's have at least some or more of the above features but below the surface you experience more. Bonus.....it is the most affordable with administrator/manager and user capabilities.

I still struggle with setting up the maintenance intervals with regards to hour metre readings. I have not seen an entry for periodic hour metre registering to keep track of the next schedule.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review! I'm sorry you are having a struggle setting up the hour meter reading intervals. Here is a great article that goes in depth on how to set up hour meters: https://intercom.help/limble-cmms/en/articles/2971834-meter-readings Let us know if you have any other questions!

Miles S.
Fleet Maintenance Supervisor in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

One Word: OUTSTANDING!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This company really has it together. We were in the market for maintenance software but not looking to spend a fortune on it. There are too many companies out there that overcharge for software that is overly complicated just for the sake of it.
We looked at many other providers and came across Limble and are thankful we did. Not only is the functionality of the software well thought out, it is perfect for companies small and large.
The PM, work order and request, and parts tracking is bar none the simplest program I have ever used. A monkey could run this software. It has streamlined our operation and what we save in loss time pays for the subscription 10 times over. This system can work for any business that requires tracking of maintenance performed on all units within the company.
When it comes to support and customer service, there is none better. I have NEVER worked with a group so incredibly eager and willing to suite a customer's needs. These people are stand up folks and more companies should take a harder look on how LImble conducts business and follow Limble's lead. They don't scoff at suggestions and concerns, they embrace and welcome it.
All in all, we could not be happier to have found Limble and look forward in continuing our relationship with Limble.

Ease of use for admins and techs. Accuracy. Features for the price. Cloud storage. Customization that you create tailored to your business. New features being added on a regular basis.

Has a tendency to bog down lower end hardware.

Mikey C.
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Limble organized our entire maintenance system

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great. The customer service tab is so much easier than calling or emailing a number. I just click on the icon, type out my question and get an answer back quickly.

It moves issues quickly and easily from the worker with and issue to the Maintenance manager and Maintenance Tech. Totally streamlined our process and kept problems from getting lost in the sea of emails, texts and voicemails.

It takes a lot of time to input tasks. I wish there were options to batch tasks. If I could type in one task and set it up to go to each location and asset that I wanted it to all at once it would be great. Currently I have found that I must make the task over and over.