Limble CMMS reviews

Over Limble CMMS

Een eenvoudig te gebruiken, mobiele onderhoudssoftwareoplossing waarmee je eenvoudig activa, PM's, WO's en meer kunt beheren.

Meer informatie over Limble CMMS

Anything we disliked was either changed as a recommendation from another customer or for us. They continue to work hard to ensure this software is everything you need and more.

Beoordelingen van Limble CMMS

4,9
Waar voor je geld

Limble CMMS heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 192 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Limble CMMS eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (192)

Kendell
Kendell
Maintenance Supervisor in VS
Olie en energie, 10.000+ werknemers

Best CMMS on the market

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been great we made the switch a few month ago and my entire team agrees we should have searched for replacement CMMS years ago and joined Limble a lot of issues from our previous CMMS would have been avoided

I like the fact that changing a schedule is drag and drop, can easily get data out from the global dashboard and can get to a granular level to see how effective your team is and which areas are weak that need to be improved.

Honestly so far there isn't anything I don't like. If I cant find the information on the Limble YouTube channel or help center I reach out to my CSM or though the help chat and get assistance from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] or [SENSITIVE CONTENT] everyone in the Limble Organization that I have met has always been helpful

Brian
Textiel, 51-200 werknemers

limble from a Maintenance Manager

5,0 2 maanden geleden

costumer service is great. the software is fairly user friendly. the mobile app is nice i use it most of the time

price per user. each tech user is way to much. that the main con. i have with limble. need something like 5 tech user per main user. then this software would be a++++

Jason
Operations Manager in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 501-1.000 werknemers

LimbleCMMS

3,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been an overall easy and great experience using your software.

I like the user friendly face it provides. I am new here at Romark and was able to jump right on and start assigning work orders.

Honestly, there wasn't anything didn't like about Limble.

5 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for letting us know what you think, Jason! Congrats on your new job at Romark. Please reach out if you have any questions about the software. All the best, Pam from Limble

Travis
Engineering Manager in VS
Voedselproductie, 201-500 werknemers

Great System

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I've had great experience during the short period it's been in place. The technicians and production supervisors are really excited with the mobile features Limble has to offer to make their jobs easier and less time consuming.

The most impactful is the ability to have mobile capabilities to submit work requests without requiring the use of an app. In addition, the technicians can generate and complete orders on the fly which allows me to track data in almost real-time.

I don't have any negative comments to say about Limble.

Ann
VP, Quality and Regulatory in VS
Medische apparatuur, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Spend time up front, and it will run itself

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Good sales, customer service and post-launch service.

The system is rather intuitive and easy to use once it's set up. The reporting structure is simple, and our scientists love the mobile feature.

The validation documents need to be stronger in order to sell in the MD space. However, this is already a good conversation I've had with the Limble team.

Travis
Zuivel, 501-1.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

How did we get by without Limble?

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Limble has enabled my maintenance team to get leaner and meaner when it comes to getting work done. Additionally, having a real inventory system will enable us to better manage our assets and save money in the long run.

The inventory system and work order system have been the best part of this system. Integration was quite easy, I built a system with over 400 assets and many more PM's from scratch, with no prior CMMS

I haven't found anything I don't like yet.

Dakota
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers

Limble is great!

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

In Limble it is very easy to add, delete, and track assets. Limble provides us with great reporting that is easy for us to make decisions with.

I have not found anything I dislike about Limble. They are very responsive to my issues and always help us out.

Adam
VP Of Manufacturing in VS
Machinebouw, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great Asset For Manufacturers And Property Management

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic experience from a 1-2 week onboarding right into full use across the entire team.

The integration of our assets and the visibility of both unplanned and preventative maintenance tasks made the onboarding process a seamless transition which has immediately helped the team achieve greater efficiency and success.

It would be very beneficial if a PM upload spreadsheet was available to import the same PM profile and assign to different assets but allowing for the ability to set different start dates and due dates.

Tony
Director of Facilities & Maintenance in VS
Machinebouw, 51-200 werknemers

First 6 week review of Limble.

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I spend 2 -4 hours a day currently implementing the system, organizing assets so they are easy to find. I have started using PO's, PM's and plan to log 75% of labor hours by the end of the 1/4.

It is easy to use, there is always help in chat and I have an assigned Customer Success Manager assigned to me.

I am still learning some of the steps, but have always had help if when I start something new if I don't know how to do it and there are videos that show you how to do things.

Marcus
Openbare veiligheid, 11-50 werknemers

Ease of use and customize to my needs

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: With Limble in place i am able to keep up with my preventative and predictive maintenance far better than I have been able to in the past. I am able to keep a closer eye on my parts and materials inventory, better manage my time on projects and maintenance as well as see where my costs to the company can be reduced or at least better managed.

I liked how easy it is to learn, set up and implement.

At this stage of my experience with a CMMS I have found no issues with the product Limble offers.

Shiloh
Manager of Operations Engineering in VS
Biotechnologie, 51-200 werknemers

Xtant Medical - Manager Review

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This has been a vast improvement to CMMS that I have used in the past.

The ease of use and ability to facilitate tracking metrics that were difficult to define for our industry.

The inability to remove any of the features that we do not use. (ie PO modules)

10 maanden geleden

Hi Shiloh! Thanks for weighing in with your Limble review. I love that you pointed out that metrics are not just hard to gather--they're hard to even define. That's where Limble really shines because it automatically collects data like how long it takes to complete tasks, which asset that time was spent on, etc. Then the dashboard pulls it all together and you suddenly know which employees are your best performers, which equipment is costing the most for repairs, etc. Anyway, that's all just to say that we appreciate you taking a moment to shine a light on that value for others who are searching. Cheers! Erin from Limble

Bob
Director of Operations in VS
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Limble Review After Three Years

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have taken Limble's platform to different levels other than just for CMMS. We are using it for safety and quality training, audits, and verifications. Links to safety videos and PowerPoint presentations are incorporated into a "PM" and, after both are viewed, there is a test with Option Lists used to select answers. We also use the platform for quality and safety audits and verifications in the same manner.

When we first started using Limble, I found it very user friendly and intuitive. As with any new software, there is a learning curve, but with Limble it was very short. Additionally, the support team was phenomenal. They worked with me on questions I had until they were resolved and their response time was very short.

The software platform completely met my needs. For the small company I work for, we finally have all information about our assets in one place. I have used other CMMS platforms with very large, multi location companies in the past so I'm familiar with very advanced features. These features are available with Limble but it does require an enterprise license. But, for my needs with the size company we have, the three license subscriptions are working just fine.

Rick
Senior Facility Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Robust & Feature Packed Yet Simplified CMMS Solution at Unbeatable pricing

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our prior CMMS software was very cumbersome and had very little customer communication. With Limble the customer is kept well informed of progress and we are able to include a survey link when the completed email is sent. We have for the first time, reporting capabilities that allow us insights into the number and types of work requests processed along with cost of labor and materials spent. Not only are we providing a better customer experience, we are able to document the amount of work the department is processing which supports our request for additional headcount.

What made Limble stand out was the fact that it had all the features we required packed into an intuitive easy to navigate tool, yet avoided unnecessary complexity. The software has the ability to synch with our HR software (azure & UltiPro). It also avoids the complexity of firewalls by using a URL for creating and managing work requests which greatly facilitates implementation. Having been involved in numerous CMMS software roll-outs, I appreciated that Limble provides all the functionality we needed including custom PM schedules, numerous customer feedback loops, 3rd-party contractor access to completing work requests, standard and custom reporting, the ability to include a survey link for each completed work order, and the availability of the mobile application.

We have discovered nothing major needing improvement. There are opportunities for future tweaks, but these are minor. The Feature Request Board wonderfully captures this.

Kolbi
Manufacturing Process Engineer in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

Take Control of Your Maintenance Program

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a BRC-compliant, food-safe business, Preventive Maintenance is key to maintaining GMPs and accurate maintenance records. Since implementing LimbleCMMS, lead time complete repairs has gone from weeks to days; we accomplish twice the preventive maintenance tasks we did before; and I have been able to provide accounting with true, accurate records of our assets and the history of work done on them. I was also able to mass import spreadsheets of invoice history, creating an as-accurate-as-possible history of work performed on our assets as well. We've reduced admin involvement in maintenance tasks by 75% and are capturing 5x the information regarding our true Preventive Maintenance program.

I'm the maintenance manager for multiple sites across the United States, however the teams vary in size by site, so it easily accommodates large or small teams. LimbleCMMS has powerful maintenance data control in a lightweight, easy to use package. My veteran crew has embraced and taken full advantage of the inventory control, parts request process, and work order workflows, most of which can be controlled using either settings or custom dashboards. KPIs are comprehensive and easy to understand. I also easily trained my team to integrate the system into their workflows without bogging them down. Bulk updating of all data and infinite asset hierarchies made it a breeze to go from zero to fully functioning in only a few weeks and to retrospectively update and categorize assets further when the company needs it. And by fully functioning, I mean EVERY asset related to production and the facility is in the system and easily monitored for failures, MTBF, MTTR, and other critical production metrics. Lightning fast, thorough, and flexible customer service that is listening intently to the needs of its customers and responding in record time. PLUS they have an active API system as well as functionality with Zapier, which means you can integrate your data with existing systems or alternate systems where needed.

Anything I have disliked, I have voiced to the customer service team, and they've responded so quickly it's incredible. I haven't experienced such solid and responsible customer service with many if any companies I've worked with over my career.

Peretz
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Limble Does It All Plus More, And It Costs Less Too

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Previously, we were using a combination of emails, pen, paper, google forms, and excel sheets to keep track of our maintenance tasks, their scheduling, repairs, PMs, etc. The migration process was super easy using the bulk import tool, and in a very short time, we had all our assets up, maintenance schedules and jobs up, inventory, and everything running smoothly. In day to day use, Limble hit all the spots that were important to us. Easy work order creation, a great manager's view to see what is going on, an awesome interface for working with our third party vendors, efficient inventory management. Most effectively, the PMs can be scheduled easily and basically, or you can dig down and schedule it on a granular level, maximizing your uptime between PMs, and still making sure that nothing slips by.

Was very easy to migrate over using their bulk import method, for both assets and jobs. Great customer service, attentive team. Straightforward configuration. Straightforward pricing. Thoughtfully designed with both the maintenance manager, technician, and requestor in mind.

The design could be a little more sleek.

Alex
Owner in Zimbabwe
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

A simple, but powerful tool.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I manage a number of different companies planned maintenance across Africa, needed a program which is adaptable, easy to setup and hand over - at the same time be able to remote monitor.
seems to be going well so far

There are many Pros fro the software - but the most important, it the fact the developers, to whom i must take my hat off too, listen to us the customer, and develop the program around our needs, since i have been using the program, it keeps improving, more and more useful features being added all the time, but they have still have kept it simple, but powerful tool. Easy to add in assets, across multiple sites, with all the data columns you need - you build this as you need, the same deal with spare parts. Able to import asset and spares lists in from excel, not a csv file, so simple, once you've set up the data columns in Limble first .... but now have just seen another way - through their very useful constantly updating dedicated web page - https://intercom.help/limble-cmms/en/ Adding users, limiting their reach, setting up teams, a bit trickier, but easy enough. The mobile app, i find just as simple, it does it s job. The backup from limble if you have a query is also very strong, quick to reply, by email and phone - even to me all the way in Zimbabwe.

Okay, so at the time of this review - there are 2 areas which in my line I do find Limble lacking - off line mobility of the mobile app - but know this is something which they are working on, so looking forward seeing this. Secondly, the stocking side, entering reordered stock i found cumbersome, and there seems to be no stock withdrawl / return per work order system - but this could be that i have not set the form up correctly.

Mike
Safety Manager & Facilities Systems Manager in VS
Horeca, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

LIMBLE Provides World Class Software, Service and Support

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Their customer service is WORLD CLASS. Problems during our trial were immediately corrected or we were immediately trained. Limble's team is VERY engaging and responsive. After 6 months of use, their service hasn’t changed. They respond to all inquiries in less than 5 minutes. They have a 24-hour response time but and in most cases they have responded with a customized feature in less than 2 hours to match our workflow. I don’t think they advertise this, but this just blew us away! Many of their competitors need to KeepUp with them!

1. Their mobile application and cloud application is very intuitive. Our older workforce (and those not tech savvy) figured out how to use all the features by themselves and within minutes of being introduced to this program. 2. Work order generation, assigning, and editing are very easy to do! No more wasted time clicking on different screens - We can assign multiple techs and groups to do PM's. 3. PM creating, customizing, scheduling, and updating is easy and intuitive. 4. PM's can trigger work orders based on readings such as temperature, mileage, hours, cycles, and etc. which allows the technicians to focus on the PM and allows the supervisor to schedule necessary repairs as needed. 5. Customizable dashboards and reports with KPI's that can help us prove our case for new equipment and personnel! This is actually a great feature since our team uses the data for bragging rights. 6. Asset inventory is customizable - We can add asset pictures, data plate information, manuals, and etc. The possibilities are endless here. 7. Parts inventory helps us keep the important parts in stock to keep us running. 8. Product Board - We can make feature requests for all users to see and vote on it. This helps their development team prioritize upcoming features and allows us to see what other users are requesting so that we could vote on it.

Any con that we found was immediately corrected through their chat feature.

Ryan
Maintenance Supervisor in VS
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 51-200 werknemers

Get rid of Excel and get LimbleCMMS

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Coming from an Excel based Maintenance program, Limble is a lifesaver. My past workflow consisted of an excel sheet with tons of macros and manual data input almost daily just to schedule PM's.
Work instructions were usually copies direct from manufactures documentation or passed along tribal knowledge.
Maintenance request were by whatever means were convenient. It wasn't uncommon to get a sticky note with a request.
Limble has allowed me to automatically schedule tasks, create interactive work instructions, and provide a simple work request portal accessible from anywhere. All in one package. Scheduling PM's is nearly automatic now. Time interval based tasks just show up after the time has elapsed. The API can work both ways, updating hour counters automatically and pushing tasks to an ERP for scheduling.

The biggest selling point of this software was that I could start using it right away. At best, other services would offer pretty limited "sandbox" to demonstrate the functionality. Limble provided a fully functional trial that allowed me to see how it would work in my environment almost immediately. Simple to setup and get going . Not overwhelming for new users, nor is it aggravatingly limited for expert users. Customer support is excellent. They take the time to understand concerns and provide a human response. No copy-pasted answers that are only slightly relevant or don't answer your question at all. Requested features usually get added quickly. Reports and Custom dashboards to realize MTTF and MTTR data, identify trends and areas of improvement, track inventory and expenses, etc...

No major cons. When I identify the occasional issue it is usually resolved within 24 hours. No onsite hosted install option could be a con for some.

Christopher
Quality and CI Manager in VS
Machinebouw, 10.000+ werknemers

Limble

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We finally have realized data in maintenance cost, machine MTTR/MTBF, visual logs of work done, and much more. This software has made it much easier for me developing justifications for new machinery, gaging, and overhauls. If you think you have a good solution and you haven't tried this one, try it.

We worked very closely with the software development team to get custom features that work for us. You won't get that kind of attention from anyone else.

James
CTO in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers

Met our needs. Good bang for the buck. Active development and improvement.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like it. It works well for us. We have two full time maintenance people and about a dozen machine operators that do one or two things in it. I'd buy it again and would recommend it to others.

As a manufacturer, wWe have many employees that do infrequent or minor maintenance tasks so license models that are strictly per user don't work well. Limble offers per-user licensing but also has a per-asset model that worked well for us. The web interface works well and it is easy to make, access, complete, and comment on work orders and PM tasks. The assets and tasks are also quite easy to customize without any IT knowledge and the whole system was easy to set up with flat file/spreadsheet imports.

I don't love the dashboard-based reporting engine. I sometimes just want the ability to write my own SQL-type query or more easily get data into a PDF-type report. Reports are easy to customize and you can get most or all data out to a spreadsheet if you want to bad enough, but it should be easier to get full reporting from within the system. The counter to that is a more powerful reporting system would be more complex and the one they have is dirt simple to use and configure, so that is probably what they were going for. File attachment capability is functional, but limited. I wish it had a faster way to drag in manuals from file shares, a way to give descriptive names to file names, and to link to or import photos from Google Photos. Re-assigning things is cumbersome. There are batch ways to do it, but they are slow. For example, if I lose an employee and need to reassign their tasks, I have to do it separately for open items as well as scheduled items. I can't just click an open task, give it to someone else, and just check a box to make it go to that person in the future too. There are plenty of other minor issues like those, but no deal breakers. The team is responsive and I like where they are going with it.

Eric
Manager in VS
Biotechnologie, 51-200 werknemers

The Easy CMMS

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our PM and reporting of broken equipment was pure chaos, and now it is simple, intuitive, and well tracked. I can't over emphasize how important the ease of use is, the lab techs would not buy-in to this software if it wasn't easy to use.

Support has been Excellent! We started on training with our support guy, and everything was so easy to set up. We got started and everything just fell into place. I was used to Maintenance Connection from a previous employer, which is great software-but they had a dedicated person to just keeping MaintConn running. The back end to keep Limble running is simple. Adding an asset and setting up PMs for it takes a minute, not 30 minutes.

The only drawback I can find is that you can't have a concurrent user licenses, and as many users as you want.

Magazijnen/opslag, 51-200 werknemers

Great Functions and Notifications

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: overall has been great, the mobility and task sharing is helpful. customer service and quickness of resolving issues has been great.

QR scan!!!! really useful for assets that are set up for starting work orders or just general information. custom dashboard is awesome that you can detail what you want to see at a glance reporting or spread sheets for regulatory agencies. being able to allow access to auditors to review work orders, very helpful in organizing data, labor, invoices, and much more.

the software is great, but since we have so much inventory/assets the initial set up did get confusing with parents assets and children and grand... that being said, the customer service to get us launched was a good experience. i should mention we have multiple Tenants, customers, employees and auditors in our industry so the business itself was daunting to set up.

Joe
VP of Engineering in VS
Chemicaliën, 51-200 werknemers

Simple yet Powerful

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We had attempted to implement traditional server-based programs with no success. After research, focused on Limble and was immediately impressed. We watched their series of videos and within a week, had created the assets and PM schedules and were up and running. This program is very powerful, yet so user friendly that everyone in our organization is using it after 30 minutes of training. Our technicians run off of tablets in the field to document work history and receive assignments.

- Implementation was quick and simple, we were up and running in a week - Cloud-based so I can manage from my laptop or phone - Easy to use with minimal training required - Everyone in the organization can easily submit work requests - Great asset cost and history tracking - Customer service walked me through all my questions during implementation

Two minor cons: - The part tracking feature is good, but could use some more features (such as grouping like assets are) - Allow for more frequent refresh

3 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad to hear that Limble has provided been so helpful. We just launched a ton of new features and updates to our Parts Tracking and Inventory. The updates allow you to group parts like assets. There is a video on the parts page that will walk you through the updates. Also, feel free to schedule a time to get a personal tutorial by emailing [email protected]

Chemicaliën, 201-500 werknemers

Limitless Limble

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've only been using it a short time, but so far I'm really enjoying working with it. I find I'm not cursing at my screen and pounding my keyboard like I did with our previous CMMS. This is at least in part because it takes about half the time to do everything.

Actually my title is a bit of a misnomer, but the programmers seem to be working on that. While it does have limits, there is much to like about Limble. It has a simple design but lots of functionality. Particularly I like the ease of use and how quickly you can find things with the excellent search function. Being able to access various types of data from within a screen rather than constantly jumping back and forth is a relief. Being able to change data readily without the fear of losing history builds confidence. I'm usually afraid to play around in most new softwares for fear of damaging something irreparably, but that is not a problem in Limble. I like the flexibility to tailor parts of Limble to my needs like adding custom data fields in several places. There is a comfortable similarity in style from module to module while still retaining unique capabilities. I love the various types of instructions that can so easily be set up in PMs and the three color dating system, which you can customize, is a quick visual indicator for both the technicians and managers as to the status of each work order.

I'm not sure there is anything I don't like about it. Mostly I see some areas for improvement, like the Purchasing module that is pretty new. But with Limble welcoming, and actually acting on, customer suggestions, I have no doubt it will gradually mature to be equal to the other modules in time.

Micah
Mountain Operations Maintenance Coordinator in Canada
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 201-500 werknemers

Panorama Mountain Resort - Mountain Operations Maintenance

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Data collection for us is massive. Previously everything was paper records which was time consuming to work through when we are trying to track down long running issues or looking for maintenance history. This software implementation will ultimately save us a lot of time when we go to plan maintenance tasks but also to very quickly and easily present to senior managers the performance of the equipment and justify why equipment needs replacement

Ski hills have a small budget to work with and integration for us was a big ticket item. The ability for us to integrate some of our existing systems or new systems that we were working on the meet the processes of our business was predominantly what finally sold it for us.

Our biggest complaint at the moment would be locating the various templates to work on. Having a template library would be a huge user experience improvement.

10 maanden geleden

Hi Micah! Our API engineers are world-class, so I appreciate that you took a moment to highlight their work. I'm glad that you guys are using the tool all the way to the point of bringing financial reports to senior management. I bet those conversations are *a lot* easier to have now. Always keep us posted on what else we can do to support you! Yours, Erin at Limble