HoneyBook

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019
Christina S.
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Before I used HoneyBook, I had tried several other client management platforms. All of them were clunky, and often I'd have to hunt around for things in the interest of the app developer's attention to folders and organization. What a mess! I'm so glad I switched to HoneyBook. They've consistently made product improvements and seem to really care about their customers. It gets easier and more fun to use every day, with just enough features to accomplish what I need without overwhelming me. I highly suggest this to anyone who is managing multiple clients, especially if you have client projects that tend to go dormant for awhile then pick back up.

Pluspunten: I love how easy it is to use, and how amenable the HB team is to updating the software if you have a feature request or complaint. It provides very visual, easy user prompts that allow me to easily accomplish what I need in a fraction of the time of other software apps I've tried.

Minpunten: It's annoying that I can't delete the default emails that came with my account to replace them with my own workflow, so myself or a team member doesn't get confused with their suggested emails vs. the ones I actually want to use.

van HoneyBook op 23-9-2019

Christina, thank you for you being a HoneyBook member! We are so happy to hear that HB allows you to manage your clients in a fraction of time of other systems! Our Product Team works hard to consistently meet and exceed our members expectations. Thank you for the feedback on the default email templates. I will share with our team. Incase you didn't know, you can edit the default templates text and format to meet your needs.

Best choice I made for my business yet

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2020
Penny L.
Owner/Photographer
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Payment processing was always a challenge until I found Honeybook. I love that the automated convenience of honey book. I set my templates, it does the rest. I send an invoice, it bills, reminds and keeps everything squared away. Not to mention it auto-deposits funds into my account. IT keeps me in business!

Pluspunten: Running my own business where clients contract via email and forms through my website can get overwhelming when trying to keep track of small but important details. Invoicing, payment processing, contracts, client communication, client surveys and now they have a feature where you can connect with other local professionals on projects. Very useful.

Minpunten: I wish it was a little more upscale looking on fonts, colors and the user experience. My brand is more of a luxury brand so I want customers to feel like when they're being transferred to the contract or payment portion of our interactions that they're still receiving a luxury experience.

The easiest way to get paid fast!

Beoordeeld op 29-1-2020
Shelbye G.
Photo booth owner
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been very pleasant! The customer service is always very helpful and the little frustrations of working with a start up or nothing compared to the benefit that it’s given our business in the past two years!

Pluspunten: 1.Template building for sure. Not having to hand customize every single contract has saved so much time.
2. The fact that, in the wedding industry, it is heavily female dominant.... which means a lot of us are moms.... which means that this app allowed me to take care of critical work while on my phone. THAT is a lifesaver with kiddos. If you know you know!
3. The time between sending a proposal and getting paid (depending on how ready to book a client was) was minutes at most. I’d get live feedback when they opened the file, signed the contract, and made a payment. I never had to guess.
4. Customer service was great!!! They actively ask for feedback from their customers and even go granular with their questions so they can consider the nuances of each client’s industry!

Minpunten: 1. The email communication side of the app is very hit or miss. Where they soar with sending files and making payments a BREEZE, the ability to create a streamlined, semi-automated Follow-up process for leads that come in is sorely lacking. Even if HoneyBook never intends to be the best at that portion of sales, I feel it is a simple task to add a feature that makes it easy to add tags to leads so that you can export those contacts to a service that DOES soar in email communication and lead nurturing.
2. There is still a lot of room for more organization in the communication process from sales to project completion.

Not User Friendly - Difficult Learning Curve

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2018
Paige E.
Fotografie
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Keeps contracts in one place, able to accept credit cards. You can network with other vendors, and they seem to really concentrate more on this than actually developing software that works well.

Minpunten: I am a "founding" Honeybook user and bought the lifetime membership. At first, HB was very convenient. The learning curve was very frustrating as the online software had many MANY bugs. It still does. The entire premise behind the software was to free up your time, have all your projects in one place, sign contract, get paid, etc. Yes, great idea! However, the software has so many glitches! You're not able to even edit a person in your contacts. Their customer support team used to be great you could actually message a real person - now you have to wait a day or two to get an email answer and most of the time they just send you a link to deal with your problem. Once you email your client the contract, everything goes down the Honeybook "rabbit hole". My clients are tech savvy and they can't even figure out Honeybook - the emails that I've received from frustrated clients is numerous. Save your time and money and get another online software that will actually do the job - like Sprout Studio or Dubsado. Wish I would have done that from the beginning. Regretting my purchase since my lifetime "membership" isn't transferrable and Honeybook continues to make money off of me by accepting credit card payments. I looked at 17hats, which also didn't have great reviews before I purchased Honeybook. Moving on, however, I'm assuming that the process will not be easy transferring existing contracts and other office files.

The Best CRM Software EVER!!!

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2019
Cori S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am keeping my workflow seamless. I am not falling behind with not knowing what i have and havent done. I get notifications in my app on my phone to keep me up to date when i am not at a desk. Saving templates keeps me from having to re-do contracts and brochures to send to clients. And honestly the BIGGEST thing is it keeps me on top of clients and either closing things out if they arent interested, booking them if they just forgot to get back to me, or making sure they are seeing things.

Pluspunten: I love how seamless and easy to use it is. It may be a transition at first but once you get changed over you will NEVER go back. The workflow is so easy to use and very customizable. Other softwares i've tested are not even comparable to how simple honeybook is to use.

Minpunten: The only thing i wish were better is the calendar system. It would be nice to be able to block dates out on the calendar to avoid booking, like if you had planned a vacation. I also with it would sync directly to ical. I hate having to make it use google becuase if google runs out of space it doesnt tell me and then i have a calendar issue.

HoneyBook is amazing!

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2019
Abigail G.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It’s been great!! Any time I’ve had an issue it’s been resolved quickly. I do find that asking a question in the group & getting a personal email is rather annoying. I specifically ask in Facebook for a reason - so when I get an email I usually don’t see it right away whereas I’m looking for a notification or other users experiences.

Pluspunten: User friendly for both myself and my clients, ease of set up (love that they do most of the upload work & it’s easily changeable!), the community it’s created, & the “opportunities” section.

Minpunten: 1. I wish there was more internal automation, like the workflow applied just sent out the emails and not prompted me to act.
2. While “linked” with Calendly, it’s not linked in the correct way. I wish when someone signed up for a slot in Calendly, it could generate an automatic proposal that I could look over before sending, or sent automatically. When adding my “Calendly link” to a honeybook email, the link always fails. I don’t use Calendly enough to have this be a major issue, just a nuisance.
3. More flexibility in personal branding & branding the contact form. I don’t currently use the form on my site because of this.

van HoneyBook op 15-11-2019

Thank you for being a member Abigail! I know you will be excited about some upcoming functionality we'll be releasing in early 2020! I'll be sure to share your feedback with the product team.

Honeybook Is Amazing!

Beoordeeld op 30-12-2019
Jennie H.
Booking Manager
Entertainment, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I no longer have to keep paper copies of contracts or invoices. Honeybook reminds me of who needs to pay, who has paid, who I have to follow up with. I can save email templates which saves me so much time. Overall, I can do business more effectively in less time! That's huge for me.

Pluspunten: That everything is at my fingertips no matter where I am. I also like that I can track a clients contract, contact info, entire email exchange, invoicing at once. I like the reports and data that I can access easily. I like the ease of seeing the pipeline and where I'm at with my bookings. I like the daily reminders to follow up on my clients.

Minpunten: I would like the ability to look up a clients files by date - the calendar only shows bookings that have a retainer paid. I'd like to search by date and find prospectives. I'd like to search by category - for instance school dances versus weddings versus company parties. And, I'd like to see reports of how many of each type of gig we do each year.

I will never switch!

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2020
Alanna W.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I’ve had a great experience with HoneyBook! Their customer service is over the top, and they’re constantly improving the program. They always respond quickly to emails, and they are professional and kind. Believe it or not, they actually asked for my opinion on how to improve their product, and they continued to ask for details once I explained what I’d like to see. Show me another company who truly cares what their customers want! Plus, they’ve been honest from the beginning, and I remember when I first started with their product that someone called me and walked me through using it until I was comfortable with it. Back when they first started and it was still an option, I purchased a lifetime access to this product, and I’m 100% thankful I did!! It was worth it all the way.

Pluspunten: HoneyBook helps streamline my work flow between myself and clients. I have never had a single complaint from a client about anything I’ve sent to them from HoneyBook, whether it be an invoice, a booklet, or photos of my product examples.
I am able to keep track of when I’m at in a project with each client, and I love that I can easily see my income from any year/date!

Minpunten: I want two things from HoneyBook that are not included yet (but I have a strong feeling they’ll improve on these in the future). I would love to see a way to easily click on previously received payments and find the sum total of whichever items I clicked on. I realize this isn’t Excel, but that one simple thing of automatically adding incomes together when selected would go a long way in my opinion. The second thing I would love to see added is the capability for me to add a rewards program within the invoice section for my returning customers (after spending X amount of money, you get X amount off of your next purchase).

I couldn’t run my business without it

Beoordeeld op 19-11-2019
Anna G.
Bridal Makeup Artist
Evenementenbureaus, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I’ve never had any issues. I tell all of my wedding vendors friends about how much I love it! I’ve had one sign up through my code so far and I made $200!

Pluspunten: I love the pre made templates, it makes answering emails and creating files for my clients extremely easy and cuts my time down. Before using HoneyBook, I was going crazy managing all my weddings and searching for certain correspondence from a certain bride, I was sometimes mixing up dates and losing certain files all together. I love being able to pull up my bride’s file and having all of our correspondence in one place, along with all of my files for them.

Minpunten: I wish there were more options for the pre made templates, that we can title and choose from. For now, I can only make the one follow up email. There are others that I would like to make. Also, I wish I could change the body of the email and it would save it to how I would like to word it. For now, I have to change some wording around every time I send out files to my potential clients. I also really would like to be able to make a timeline through HoneyBook. For now I have to create it in another space and email it separately to my client. It would be nice to have it all under the same file, especially with handling so many brides and weddings.

A must for busy event people

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2019
Carlos O.
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Customer service is great, they get back to asap and help you with anything.

Pluspunten: Automating my payments and collecting for me. Using the app i don't have to be in front of a computer to check on customers contracts.

Minpunten: no scheduling within the software in which I heard they were working on this. The ability to add someone that works for you and not see contract just logistics.

van HoneyBook op 15-11-2019

Happy to hear you are enjoying the HB app Carlos! Please keep an ear out shortly for more news on exciting up coming features!

From Employee to Business Owner Honeybook has been by my Side

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2019
Casey C.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, Honeybook saves us so much time and allows my business to be operated with only 2 full time employees. If I were to try and run this business on my own, without Honeybook, I would not be able to give my clients the attention to detail and quick response time they deserve.

Pluspunten: There is a very small learning curve using Honeybook. When I convinced my previous employer to purchase Honeybook, I realized how very quick and easy it was to integrate into the company. Now, as a business owner, my employees can utilize Honeybook as well and our company can have full transparency on where we are at with each client.

Minpunten: I really wish that Batch Emailing had more options. We often need to send specific batch emails to our clients dependednt on which stage they are at on our timeline. Only having the options to hand select each client to send the batch emails to or to send them to our entire client list is an inefficient use of our time and thus we find no use for this tool that has so much potential to be so valuable to our business.

Level up

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2019
Flossie O.
Professional photographer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It’s saved me so much time organizing client data, bookkeeping, payment processing and contracts. Their helpful reminders to keep things from falling through the cracks and maintaining my brand appearance when working with clients.

Pluspunten: When singing up with Honeybook they took my exhausting contracts, forms, questionnaires and placed them into their system. This saved me so much time switching from DIY client management to this online resource.

Minpunten: When responding to an email through the software, it makes a new email. Some clients have more questions and I’d like a way to organize with in a project the emails.

Honeybook is the best!

Beoordeeld op 4-2-2019
Barbara D.
Manager & Event Coordinator/Planner
Horeca, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Before Honeybook, we were having issues with past due account and staying on top of them. With Honeybook-that issue has gone away. Our customers are thrilled with the reminders and the ability to pay online. Before Honeybook we either had to have couples come back to the venue to book or would mail out the contracts delaying bookings by up to 2 weeks. Now we can send out everything and have our bookings completed in just hours! Working with clients and assisting in the coordinating /planning of their weddings are soo much easier with Honeybook. All emails are stored with the project-from the lead contact to the final thank you! No more hunting through email accounts. Notes and information stored there. And the ability to work from home without hauling home a stack of files is unbeatable. This is the BEST program for a wedding venue!

Pluspunten: The ability to work from anywhere at any time is one of the best features. I can access all the information for our clients from home and answer any questions. Since leads go directly to this program, all emails are attached to each project so you have a record of everything you said. The Library stores all our documents and handouts. I love the report section--last month the owner was starting a project to see what months was our best months for bookings. He said he was going to have to dig through Quickbooks for the information. I pointed out that the information was already in the Honeybooks!

Minpunten: The only thing have to say that is bad about this program is when there is an update of change. Opening up the program to do something and finding that things have changed with no notice is frustrating.

HoneyBook Changed our Business!

Beoordeeld op 22-9-2019
Kristin C.
Evenementenbureaus, 13-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: HoneyBook has mastered the CRM for the event industry (and useful for many other industries)! We searched far and wide for a platform that would manage our client communication and task management and HoneyBook has that on lock down. We have been impressed with their constant improvement and development and their customer service team is A+!

Pluspunten: Task automation
Easy to use invoice management with built in payment link
Modern and easy to read brochures and proposals
Contract integration with E signature capabilities
Easy to use platform
Manages all client communication with Gmail integration
Unbeatable customer service
AFFORDABLE

Minpunten: Difficult for clients to find current versions of proposals when looking for it from emails
Some shortcomings when working with teams (sharing proposals / contracts / invoices)

van HoneyBook op 30-9-2019

It is fantastic to hear that HB is working so well for your business, Kristin! Our Concierge Team is world class and I will be sure to share your feedback with them. Thank you for being a HB member!

My Favorite Business Management System! And it Feels FUN!

Beoordeeld op 3-9-2019
Patrice P.
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Because my whole process with clients is streamlined, clean, and professional, I get to spend more time enjoying the work that I do, versus being bogged down by admin details. Honeybook helped to bring fun back into my work. x

Pluspunten: I loved the interface and unique ways in which one could customize it for their own brand or company or client. I also LOVE that I can send a brochure, proposal, invoice, contract AND receive payment seamlessly all through Honeybook. And that I have an archive of all my client projects in one place.

Minpunten: There was a bit of a learning curve for me. It took me at least a good month before I felt "fluent" in Honeybook. Then I had to brief my clients on how to to work in the space as well. But once they were there in Honeybook land, they LOVED it. In the first year, photo quality seemed to be compromised and had a few glitches with knowing when new messages from clients came in.

Great platform

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2019
Morgan M.
Cosmetologist
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Love them and will always recommend them when I can.

Pluspunten: I love that it makes everything so easy. you can send out your contracts, you can send out your emails, you can set reminders that will tell you when things are due you can send out invoices. If someone enters in their information through the contact page that honey but provides they put everything into the system for you that the client has provided to sell the name the email address all of that making it that much more easy for you . I also really love the customer service everyone is very professional and helpful and they go out of their way to make you feel taken care of. it’s also very easy to understand. It makes you look very professional as a business owner I highly recommend Honey Book

Minpunten: Honestly there’s not really a whole lot of cons the only one that I can think of is that the mobile app is not as interactive as if you were using a computer or laptop but honey book constantly works on improving things so I’m sure that in the future it will be fully interactive from your phone where you can check on things like bookkeeping and Send out contacts faster. So for me it’s not really a con just something to be aware of other than that I really honestly can’t really think of any cons.

Like having a personal assistant!

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019
Alysha M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The main benefit of HoneyBook that I love is that I'm able to give my clients an exceptional experience. The way contracts are shared, payments are presented makes it so easy for me to do business with my clients. I think the biggest perk I loved at first was the electronic signature. It's seamless and allows you to pull in more clients quicker. It also keeps my voice consistent with different clients. I can have automated responses ready to send. The price was worth it to me to get my sanity back!

Pluspunten: When I was drowning in emails in my inbox, HoneyBook was the place that everything was in one place. No emails were being looked over anymore, my contract and invoices were easily accessible (no more unprofessional word doc), easy to accept payments and HoneyBook made it so easy for me to do my taxes this year. I contemplated hiring someone to help take the load off the back work but HoneyBook does that for me with easy to use templates, reminders and automated email responses. I can't recommend HoneyBook enough!

Minpunten: I have very few negative things to say about HoneyBook. The couple things I did note that may be helpful in the future, HoneyBook wants to know about. They offer surveys and take users suggestions to possibly implement in the future. All things were very minor and don't take away from the overall experience of using HoneyBook.

Honeybook Makes Running a Business Less Time Consuming

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2018
Amanda A.
Venue Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Honeybook has saved me HOURS every week - which for me means more time with my family and less time in front of a screen. It's so easy to add projects and keep all communication in one place for reference, and the option to add files to each event keeps everything in one place which is GOLDEN.
On the back end we love the reporting function for taxes, tracking how we are doing and our goals.
I can't speak enough great things about Honeybook!

Pluspunten: Honeybook does a great job about giving you the ability to customize your proposals, brochures, invoices and more. The calendar being linked to google is AWESOME and not having to track down late payments is great so I can focus on my client's and their goals.
They're constantly updating, adding and expanding the services which is nice as our business grows too.

Minpunten: There are some kinks, especially if trying to work it with a team of employees that are not the best and if you aren't careful can result in double coverage or gaps.
The timeline feature is helpful when it's not constantly freezing or crashing and is basic but when workings awesome!
Quickbook link - doesn't completely speak with Quickbooks so if you also link a bank account it will result in double entries and occasional mis-logs. For us it was easier to disconnect, fix the past and just compare moving forward.

I couldn't live without HoneyBook

Beoordeeld op 3-6-2019
Marian M.
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use Honeybook to communicate with my clients from day1, I use it to send proposals, service brochures, drafts of projects, invoices. I use it as my overall project management system to make sure I'm on top of everything and I use it manage my expenses.

Pluspunten: HoneyBook saves me mountains of time by organizing all of my projects in one place, and allowing me to to track every detail of each project in an organized and easy way. This was the only system I could find that would allow me to communicate with clients, send proposals, attachments, contracts (that can be signed!), collect payments, track tasks and project phases, and manage all of my expenses in the same place. It's so intuitive and the HoneyBook team is incredibly available and helpful.

Minpunten: The ONLY things I dislike about the software are very minor. I wish that I could customize the project phases more, I wish that I had a live stop/start time tracking feature, I wish that I could customize the wording of my payment reminders, I wish that I could send an invoice from a proposal without duplicating the payment in the project (clients ask for that for their records), and I wish there was an iPad app.

Honeybook - a game changer for my company

Beoordeeld op 19-11-2019
Meredith S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Honeybook is the perfect CRM for our company! It's so easy to use, and it has truly changed the way my company streamlines the booking and communication process. I would never switch to a different CRM.

Pluspunten: I love the ability to use Honeybook in place of standard email. It makes the process of searching for specifics discussions significantly easier. I also really love the proposal templates, ease of invoicing, and the ability for my proposals to double as contracts. I LOVE the app!

Minpunten: I wasn't able to easily use connect to Quickbooks online.

Excellent platform for making my design business both faster and look more professional with clients

Beoordeeld op 23-4-2018
Laura S.
Freelance Designer
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I got my life back and my business is doing better than ever!

Pluspunten: So I was stuck spending tons of time neglecting friends and family trying to make ends meet with my freelance design business. One day I said enough is enough so I went out and tried a lot of all-in-one software products for people like me. I tried out 17hats. It was buggy and missing some key features. I tried Dubsado and their platform was minimal and just didn't "flow" with my creative business style.

After a couple other platforms, I gave HoneyBook a try as a friend said they loved it and wow did it fit like a glove. It took a little time to get it fully ready to mesh with my business, but this is the real deal. I get paid faster, clients are signing up for more and more projects and having a one stop shop to run my business versus going between a bunch of free products like spreadsheets, email, invoicing ... I def recommend this to anyone looking to take their creative business to the next level.

Minpunten: no cons really, only thing I could have done was sign up for this sooner and really focus on spending the 2-3 hours getting my business plugged into HoneyBook as soon as possible

Honeybook Has The Best Customer Service I've Ever Found On A Platform

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2019
Alyssa B.
Managing Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The fact that they take all your templates and do the onboarding for you alleviates the excuse of not wanting to transfer systems.
The customer service is bar none. They are always quick, pleasant and offer advice and solutions when I cant find what I'm looking for.

Pluspunten: Clean interface
automation assists small businesses to ensure great customer service.
Can add more than one company if you're like me and run different events and services.

Minpunten: still has some growing pains, but they are really receptive of suggestions.
Would like to be able to have email coro come from a chain, and not have to send new emails from the system each follow up.
The brochure maker is limited at the moment. Would like to see it more customizable.
In Canada your clients can't pay you with online bank transfers, only available for US businesses.

van HoneyBook op 3-10-2019

We are very proud of our Concierge Team and we're so glad you agree, Alyssa! Thank you for being a HB member and sharing your feedback. I will pass along your comments to our product team!

This tool will change your business!

Beoordeeld op 28-1-2019
Toni O.
Evenementenbureaus, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Honeybook saves me time and allows me to manage a much higher amount of projects on my own without additional staff! I love having everything in one place and having my customized Honeybook contact form imbedded on my website so new inquiries automatically create a new project in the program without me doing anything!

Pluspunten: Too many things to list! You can create, customize, and assign workflows to every project. It links to your calendar so everything is there at a glance, even brand new inquiries! You can create so many templates to save yourself time and energy by not rewriting the same thing with every project. Your contracts and invoicing are all in one place for the client to easily access. It also links with your Quickbooks account!

Minpunten: Some features could use a bit of refining. My main concern is that the signature lines on contracts aren't customizable, and for someone operating an LLC, we need to be able to add a title next to our name so that we are signing on behalf of the company, rather than personally as ourselves. I would also love to see better integration with Quickbooks. I regularly have to go in to QB and manually edit the tax rate for each project so that it will categorize properly. I also have had regular issues with tax being calculated/rounded differently for HB vs QB so that they show $0.01 balance still due in QB after a project is paid in full via HB.

Honeybook is part of my business 'team'

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2019
Kendra S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Honeybook was a game-changer for my business. It took me from being a side-hustle who felt a little disorganized to a full-fledged business owner who has her plan together!

Pluspunten: I love how easy it makes it to keep my business organized. I like having everything for each client/project in one place. No more searching through email chains or paper contracts.

Minpunten: It takes some time to get set up and I wish there was some more flexibility in the pipeline customization.

I wish I had this two years ago!

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2019
David L.
Video Strategist
(Bioscoop)films, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Before using HoneyBook, I had so much trouble trying to keep track of multiple projects that were at different points in our process. That, mixed with the issue of trying to go back and forth scheduling with clients, plus the back and forth of getting contracts signed and chasing payments was a nightmare. Now, I finally have a system that keeps that all in one place, and allows me to give a streamlined, seamless experience for my clients. Honestly, it's helped me feel more confident about the rates we charge for the services we offer, and that's worth its weight in gold for me.

Pluspunten: Being able to send a single document to a client that lets them view an invoice, sign a contract, and pay electronically all in one place is insanely helpful at keeping up the forward momentum with projects, and keeping things as simple as possible for my clients.

Minpunten: I run a video business, but we don't shoot weddings or events in the same way that regular videographers do, so being able to remove some of the "wedding-oriented" settings would be nice, but it's not a deal breaker (i.e. "budget, guests").