Over HoneyBook

HoneyBook stroomlijnt en automatiseert de ervaring van je klant, van aanvraag tot eindfactuur.

Meer informatie over HoneyBook

We have used it for a little over a year now, and this was so incredibly helpful filing taxes for the first time. Well worth the investment.

Also, the email feature within HoneyBook can be a bit confusing. Sometimes, I can't tell if an email sent or not.

Beoordelingen van HoneyBook

Waar voor je geld

HoneyBook heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 557 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je HoneyBook eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (558)

Naomi
Owneer
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Perfect for Managing My Small Business

5,0 8 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Jackie
Jackie
Virtual Assistant / Owner in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great All in One platform

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I really enjoyed the ease of use for the platform. I also was surprised with the outstanding customer service and the fast response I received. This basically handles everything that I need with my small business in one platform - which is amazing!

I wish I could have had the same email signature in the platform as I did on my email platform.

Freelancer in VS
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great for contracts and invoicing

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I use the software for the valuable contracts and simplified invoicing. The added features of auto-billing and recurring billing is great. The increased transaction fees are unfortunate, whereas competitors offer quicker deposits vs Honeybook. There have been dozens of new features and expanded capabilities added to the software, however, I have never been able to learn the initial project features to try taking advantage of the new smartfile features. Hiring a pro is incredibly expensive.

Easy to use invoicing platformCRM helps maintain contacts and specificsContract templates are perfect for my needs

Payments take much longer to deposit vs competitorsThe pipeline and smart file functionality takes a degree to figure out. After two years I am still not using these featuresClients do not like the notifications on every change within their project

Rachel
Nutritionist in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Just ok

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I like the platform and it’s features. It looks professional from the customer’s side. Has potential.

The learning curve is hard to get over without any customer support.

Devidayal
Students in India
Hoger onderwijs, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

This is the very fast and useful apps

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Honeybook is the power full photo editing apps so this is the useful and safe and secure.

This is the very fast and useful appsThat this app is most important timing is very best

This is the very powerful and very useful, different.

Tour Coordinator in VS
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

Plan for successful events

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Honeybook is definitely professional level event planning. That made it a little harder to get used to and harder to customize but all in all it was a plus. It's a reasonable price for what you get. Customer support is actually a human instead of a chat bot.

So for the planning, coordinating, and tracking aspects, Honeybook is awesome. Our business is presented well to our clientele.

The reason I didn't renew is the payment processing speed.

Alicia
Alicia
Google Workspace Consultant in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

HoneyBook - One Stop Shop for New entreprenuers

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am willing to grow with the project since it has been so amazing so far!

I just love that everything that is needed for a online service business is there, The contact form right until the feedback request can be automated and processed.

I am not too crazy about not being able to have one client on multiple workflows and the calendar feature is not as robust.

Austen
IT Supervisor in Thailand
Computernetwerken, 2-10 werknemers

One Stop Software for Command and Control

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Two thumbs up is my overall experience. My suggestions for improvement are minor, and the value added to my business by HoneyBook is well worth the fees.

The more time I spend with HoneyBook, the more useful features I discover. The invoicing is super simple and straight forward. I like the data organizing for the invoices, which provides and easy platform for invoice management. Project organization with this software is very intuitive and user friendly. I really like how I can upload misc documents, training modules, and even correspondence with vendors/customers.

Would like to see an upgrade for sorting and filing, such as the option for "tags" on files. The invoicing system is very professional, but a little pricey. I would like to see the "cost" restructured.

Team Leader in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Best Client management system

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I had been looking for a good client management system for a long time, and I finally found HoneyBook! I've been using HoneyBook for my business for the past year and I love it. It is easy to use, intuitive and has all the features that I need. I love how it keeps track of all my clients' details and also sends me reminders of when they're due. Definitely worth the investment!

I have no dislikes for Honeybook as of now.

Hanae El imam
Owner founder in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Honeybook is an amazing software

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I also like almost all of the templates they offer to assist you set up your business for success.

I can neatly and efficiently arrange and keep track of all of my engagements and tasks thanks to Honeybook, which is a fantastic piece of software.

Inconsistent and bug-ridden issues with inadequate tech support.

Miranda
Miranda
Account Executive in VS
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Best CRM For Wedding Vendors

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

HoneyBook is my favorite CRM platform for wedding vendors. Easy integration with The Knot & WeddingWire. Vendors can export files of contacts and leads and then upload them to HoneyBook to manage. Super intuitive and user friendly. Pricing is fantastic as well for all scales of business.

Not much value behind actual lead generation just with HoneyBook. Having to use other platforms to actually advertise and get inquiries.

Monica
Wedding Photographer in VS

I LOVE IT

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The invoices are my favorite. I love being to bill clients through HB and not have to use a different program to do that. I get to keep EVERYTHING in one spot which actually saves me money. I don’t need a separate software for bookkeeping, calendars, workflow, etc. It’s ALL here. In one place. I’m obsessed. I can’t imagine not having HB.

Very user friendly, they offer so much! I love being able to track my expenses and schedule clients. I love the workflow feature, it’s so helpful. I REALLY love the fact that clients can pay you through the HB invoice. That’s probably the best part. Its awesome that they added a COVID-19 tool kit that shows you which clients are most likely to be affected. And then they have email templates that are COVID related. So many resources are provided, it’s like they actually care about us 🥺 💕 haha. Highly recommend

The only thing that’s a little slow is the payment actually getting to my bank account. I’m not even sure if HB has anything to do with the time it takes, but I do wish it didn’t take 2 days to finally show up in my account. I wish there was an option to “instantly” transfer the funds for like a 1% fee. Like Venmo! That way if someone needs the money ASAP, they can instantly get it OR they can choose to wait the 1-2 business days to get the full payment. That would AMAZING

Abigail

HoneyBook is amazing!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It’s been great!! Any time I’ve had an issue it’s been resolved quickly. I do find that asking a question in the group & getting a personal email is rather annoying. I specifically ask in Facebook for a reason - so when I get an email I usually don’t see it right away whereas I’m looking for a notification or other users experiences.

User friendly for both myself and my clients, ease of set up (love that they do most of the upload work & it’s easily changeable!), the community it’s created, & the “opportunities” section.

1. I wish there was more internal automation, like the workflow applied just sent out the emails and not prompted me to act. 2. While “linked” with Calendly, it’s not linked in the correct way. I wish when someone signed up for a slot in Calendly, it could generate an automatic proposal that I could look over before sending, or sent automatically. When adding my “Calendly link” to a honeybook email, the link always fails. I don’t use Calendly enough to have this be a major issue, just a nuisance. 3. More flexibility in personal branding & branding the contact form. I don’t currently use the form on my site because of this.

Reactie HoneyBook

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for being a member Abigail! I know you will be excited about some upcoming functionality we'll be releasing in early 2020! I'll be sure to share your feedback with the product team.

Jessica
Owner | Marketing Strategist & Coach in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Your go-to, all-in-one CRM for small business!

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing, hands down!

Easy to use and so many features! The ability to go to one place AND have so many things automated is amazing!

There are little things that can be improved, but so does everything. I have voiced my suggestions to the HoneyBook team and they are passing the information along to try to improve my experience. Even without those being fixed, I still love HoneyBook.

Cori

Overwogen alternatieven:

The Best CRM Software EVER!!!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am keeping my workflow seamless. I am not falling behind with not knowing what i have and havent done. I get notifications in my app on my phone to keep me up to date when i am not at a desk. Saving templates keeps me from having to re-do contracts and brochures to send to clients. And honestly the BIGGEST thing is it keeps me on top of clients and either closing things out if they arent interested, booking them if they just forgot to get back to me, or making sure they are seeing things.

I love how seamless and easy to use it is. It may be a transition at first but once you get changed over you will NEVER go back. The workflow is so easy to use and very customizable. Other softwares i've tested are not even comparable to how simple honeybook is to use.

The only thing i wish were better is the calendar system. It would be nice to be able to block dates out on the calendar to avoid booking, like if you had planned a vacation. I also with it would sync directly to ical. I hate having to make it use google becuase if google runs out of space it doesnt tell me and then i have a calendar issue.

Tamara
Graphic Designer in VS
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Ever Growing to Meet the Needs of My Business

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If they keep improving the product the way they have been I will be a happy HoneyBook HoneyBee for life.

I love the Project Management area. I can see everything i am working on and the stage it is at. I also love the automation of some of the project stages. I love that everything pertaining to that project is all included in the project. Once i open each project i can see all the files, correspondences between my client and I. I can simply pick up where i left off.

I was expecting more from the workflow and would love the option to create a link so clients can open the link to get to the invoice to make the payment. As much as I’d love everyone to use the client portal, not everyone can handle it and this would be a great feature for older, less tech-savvy clients.

Bray
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers

Best Business Decision we have made

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great! Fabulous! Wonderful! Customer Service is awesome and the website is NEVER Down. I have business friends that are always complaining about their systems not working. We can't say that about Honeybook. Reliability is HUGE in the profession. It's very reliable!

We can conduct all of the business we need to within one software. We can create contracts, get them signed and get paid, all within HoneyBook. Our team can communicate with clients straight from HoneyBook. It will even allow us to communicate from emails within the website. Love it! Makes our jobs so much easier. It allows our creatives to create and not have to worry about all of the details associated with the business practice.

We don't have any complaints. We book 40ish weddings a year and I strongly believe HoneyBook pushed us up to the next level with professionalism.

Dan

Studio Management Software for Photographers

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am still relatively new to HoneyBook, but the customer service is top-notch. There is a lot of support, esp. in the set up of your business on their platform. They offer lots of help at every level. There are also weekly webinars to help users at any level, that save time for Q&A.

Being able to integrate this program/system with the other parts of my business is great. HoneyBook allows me to integrate a booking calendar into my website and to integrate financial software.

The learning curve is a little higher than other applications, but I think it is because it is so unique in its mission - to help organize multiple parts of a photography business.

Tami
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Honeybook has changed the way I do business!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far it has already made the business side of my photography more professional. If I am able to get it fully customized to my business workflow and strategy I think it will be an amazing product. Honey book has made communicating with clients, scheduling or rescheduling a session, and taking payments much easier than the way I was doing things.

Booking clients and communicating with them throughout the planning stages of their project has become seamless. I have all emails and files in one place. I can easily make changes to their upcoming appointment, reschedule make suggestions on another location. I am able to send all documents in one proposal email. and get their signature on everything at once. Payments go through easily and client payment reminders have been very helpful.

I am a new user and it's a little difficult to set up to how I do business. It's taking me a lot longer than I would like to get things just how I want them. There are things I want to change such as the flow of automatic emails. I am having a hard time figuring out exactly where to change those settings.

Meredith
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Honeybook - a game changer for my company

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Honeybook is the perfect CRM for our company! It's so easy to use, and it has truly changed the way my company streamlines the booking and communication process. I would never switch to a different CRM.

I love the ability to use Honeybook in place of standard email. It makes the process of searching for specifics discussions significantly easier. I also really love the proposal templates, ease of invoicing, and the ability for my proposals to double as contracts. I LOVE the app!

I wasn't able to easily use connect to Quickbooks online.

Deborah
Designer in Canada
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

This Product is a Must.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: This software organizes our contracts, our proposals, our payments and essentially preps all our accounting in such a quick easy way. Our business became so much easier. We don't have to sit over paperwork for hours and that gives us time to give it our clients...which in turn gives us more clients. Our clients have never had to ask how to pay through the software because it is easy. The system even sends out payment reminders to our clients so we don't have to...which is definitely a major plus. I have already recommended HoneyBook to several other businesses who were struggling with all the paperwork and payments for their companies. This software makes that much of a difference.

The complete set up of contracts, invoices and legal portions was so quick and easy. Now we don't have to struggle with creating new proposals with each client. The auto population of products previously used is a huge time saver and makes it really easy for new employees to get the right price with the right product.

The only thing I would like to see, and truly, I haven't asked, so it may even be there already; the monthly report of income shows the total of all contracts that came in during the month. We only collect a deposit from each. We would like to see the income report reflect just the deposit total of the month for our accounting purposes.

Jordyn
Jordyn
Independent Beauty Consultant in VS
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer

How to keep organized while running a business

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From the time my prospective clients contact me, throughout the booking process, automatic reminders of upcoming payments, clients being able to pay through honeybook, and even following up after my scheduled time with clients, Honeybook is my biggest tool.

Honeybook is essential to running my business and now that I've been a user for more than 2 years, I can't imagine not using it. As a photographer, it is important for me to keep all of my scheduling, contracting, payments, and details as organized as possible so that I don't miss a meeting, or special detail for a wedding or photo session. Every part of my business is streamlined now that I use Honeybook. Reporting on Honeybook is made very easy from being able to see what % I've booked based on the number of signed contracts, where most of my clients find me, and how much money in taxes I need to pay for the quarter. Additionally, Honeybook has an opportunity board where creatives can post about need for associates, styled photo sessions. Finally, if you refer 2 people per year to Honeybook, your cost for the entire year is covered.. can't beat that!

There are times when I donate photo sessions to non-profits and want to be able to send an invoice showing how much the session would have cost, then adding a discount to show a $0 invoice but there is not a way to send that without charging the invoice and refunding. I wish that I could do more on the mobile app, but new features are being added frequently.

Javier
DJ/Owner in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Makes your Creative business Look 👀 and run like a champ!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was able to put different packages together with pricing that reflects the complexity of the events, such as weddings or corporate events that require more interaction with the client's for planing and venue walk-thru’s which will require more of my time to finalize the bookkeeping side of things simpler. Less complicated events are priced lower allowing me to book more events based on The amount of time I spend with the client versus actually the work that needs to be done giving me more time being creative and last time running the business.

I have been with HoneyBook since it’s inception, I was fortunate enough to be one of the founding fathers. In the beginning, what attracted me about the platform was the ability to focus on getting my clients booked quickly by keeping everything in one spot through the iOS app or web-based interface and it has been relatively easy for them to use as well. They were already an amazing company with an outstanding product, and with each update they release, they continue to exceed my expectations and help me run my business on the go by making the complicated tasks seem quick and easy. BEST INVESTMENT EVER!! Thank you so much for bringing me and my entertainment company to the 21st century!!!

Definitely Would like to see a review questionnaire or rating system with an HTML generator plugin that could be used to post on my website or google ad. Updated training videos for the new features.

Jennie
Booking Manager in VS
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

Honeybook Is Amazing!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I no longer have to keep paper copies of contracts or invoices. Honeybook reminds me of who needs to pay, who has paid, who I have to follow up with. I can save email templates which saves me so much time. Overall, I can do business more effectively in less time! That's huge for me.

That everything is at my fingertips no matter where I am. I also like that I can track a clients contract, contact info, entire email exchange, invoicing at once. I like the reports and data that I can access easily. I like the ease of seeing the pipeline and where I'm at with my bookings. I like the daily reminders to follow up on my clients.

I would like the ability to look up a clients files by date - the calendar only shows bookings that have a retainer paid. I'd like to search by date and find prospectives. I'd like to search by category - for instance school dances versus weddings versus company parties. And, I'd like to see reports of how many of each type of gig we do each year.

Morgan
Cosmetologist in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great platform

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love them and will always recommend them when I can.

I love that it makes everything so easy. you can send out your contracts, you can send out your emails, you can set reminders that will tell you when things are due you can send out invoices. If someone enters in their information through the contact page that honey but provides they put everything into the system for you that the client has provided to sell the name the email address all of that making it that much more easy for you . I also really love the customer service everyone is very professional and helpful and they go out of their way to make you feel taken care of. it’s also very easy to understand. It makes you look very professional as a business owner I highly recommend Honey Book

Honestly there’s not really a whole lot of cons the only one that I can think of is that the mobile app is not as interactive as if you were using a computer or laptop but honey book constantly works on improving things so I’m sure that in the future it will be fully interactive from your phone where you can check on things like bookkeeping and Send out contacts faster. So for me it’s not really a con just something to be aware of other than that I really honestly can’t really think of any cons.

Anna
Bridal Makeup Artist in VS
Evenementenbureaus, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I couldn’t run my business without it

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I’ve never had any issues. I tell all of my wedding vendors friends about how much I love it! I’ve had one sign up through my code so far and I made $200!

I love the pre made templates, it makes answering emails and creating files for my clients extremely easy and cuts my time down. Before using HoneyBook, I was going crazy managing all my weddings and searching for certain correspondence from a certain bride, I was sometimes mixing up dates and losing certain files all together. I love being able to pull up my bride’s file and having all of our correspondence in one place, along with all of my files for them.

I wish there were more options for the pre made templates, that we can title and choose from. For now, I can only make the one follow up email. There are others that I would like to make. Also, I wish I could change the body of the email and it would save it to how I would like to word it. For now, I have to change some wording around every time I send out files to my potential clients. I also really would like to be able to make a timeline through HoneyBook. For now I have to create it in another space and email it separately to my client. It would be nice to have it all under the same file, especially with handling so many brides and weddings.