Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Sign In App

Sign In App is de slimme beheeroplossing voor bezoekers, boordevol functies en beschikbaar met één jaarabonnement. Meer dan 10 miljoen aanmeldingen.

Meer informatie over Sign In App

Ease of use, ability to customize messages and questions by visitor type.

Beoordelingen van Sign In App

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sign In App heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 102 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Sign In App eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (102)

Kevin
Kevin
Business Development Manager in VK
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Installation partner feedback

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In an era where companies customer service leaves a lot to be desired, I can honestly say that they are up their for one of our best suppliers for the service they provide. The team are always very helpful and patient when setting up a system. I cannot thank the reps in the office enough, who often go over and beyond with their dedication to looking after our account and our clients.

As a retailer that works in industries that budgets are constantly being cut (NHS, Education). The value of this product, against the perceived market leaders, in my opinion makes Sign In App a must buy. The software is very simple to use and easy to customise to tailor for our own clients requirements. I cannot stress enough, that although this is a very cost effective system, you are not compromising on an inferior product.

If I would have to choose one thing, it would be the angle of the iPad sits when taking Photographs, its not the most flattering angle.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the brilliant feedback, we passed it onto the team and they were very thankful. You may want to look at some of the other options of stands we provide, the Counter Flex provides a better photo angle.

Daniel
Lodge Manager in VK
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Green Templeton College

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love the app I think its one of the best things I've ever brought into use at the University.
I have recommended it to anyone that will listen. Oxford is a very old fashioned place and people are genuinely shocked and impressed when they come through the door and see the system on the counter. They love how easy it is to use and that we have a clear audit trail of everyone that has been onsite. Great before COVID. Impossible to imagine not having it during Covid thanks to the track and trace purposes
I have been able to adapted the Software for so many uses.

Where do you start? its clear, concise, easy to set up and use, so adaptable to changing needs. Brilliant system that people like to use. I can get data within seconds to show my bosses reports. I can create so many groups. When I first started using it you only had 6 groups. I asked for more and was given 8 then 10 now you can get 20. This leads me to sign in apps greatest achievement. The Staff that work for the company. They are always excellent always happy to help and always happy listen to ideas of how the system could be adapted to changing needs as they want you to have the best system you can have and they know this will help them to be able to offer people the best possible system.

If they could make an add-on like my Timify.com Room bookings app and add in the ability to sign keys in and out or integrate with PAXTON and Salto (more Salto as we are migrating over to them slowly)I would have the perfect system.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review, the team really appreciates it.

Jamie
I.T Support in VK

Our experience has been great whilst using this system, it does exactly what we need it to do.

3,0 7 jaar geleden

The app is really user friendly, the system is sleek, modern and efficient. It keeps strict and constant track of visitors who come in and out of the company.

The app only operates for iOS, which limits it to apple devices, it would be great to see the app developed to further platforms.

7 jaar geleden

We will keep you updated with any progression around developments on other platforms.

Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 201-500 werknemers

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, our experience has been very good and the reporting really helps us to see when our staff are in and out as well as visitors

Sign in is extremely easy to use very easy to set up cost-efficient for how much you get in the package and we enjoy using it for our visitor management branding. The application also helps to make sure that your users are seeing an experience that falls in line with your corporate image.

Sometimes the application can randomly crash. It also does not update itself which can lead to it being out of date.

4 maanden geleden

Thanks so much for providing the team with this feedback, we really appreciate it. Please ensure you log if it crashes again with the support team, this is not a known issue so I am sure they will be able to help identify what is happening here.

Dene
Marketing Assistant in VK
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Perfect solution for managing staff, visitors and contractors in a busy shopping centre

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We had been looking for a visitor management system to replace our visitor books and also manage staff in the event of a fire evacuation. Previously we had two books for contractors and roof works access that had to be moved across site out of office hours and different departments signing in separately. Sign In App has really streamlined all of this with the ability to sign in/out at different locations and also via the companion app for certain staff. It also helped us overcome issues of illegible handwriting and not providing site contact details. The app is extremely easy to set up, use and manage via the web portal. The UI and UX of both the app itself and portal are very well thought out and intuitive making the whole system simple but very functional. The companion app is also simple but really effective and access to the fire list on this was one of the main things that swayed us to use Sign In App. QR codes work extremely well too. End users have been impressed with the system and it makes a great impression. Notifications for hosts and others set to other criteria have proven to be popular and a very useful feature to have. The company has been excellent to deal with from initial enquiry to going ahead with the subscription making it all simple and hassle free. Customer support and service has been second to none with fast responses and feedback taken on board. Thanks!

Simplicity of the whole system, very easy to manage and customize. Great UI and UX. Great functionality. Everything we essentially needed and more. Fantastic support. Extremely well priced for all that is included.

There isn’t anything I dislike about this software but do have a have a few suggestions that I will provide via their feedback platform. Some feedback I have already given is already being developed. These do not detract from the fact that the system is already fully capable but all things have room for improvement!

4 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the feedback, the team really appreciate it.

Paul
Network Manager in VK
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Great value and great support

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience of Sign In App has been very positive. Good value, easy setup, easy to use, expandable at low cost, the constant development of software, friendly responsive support. It's often the aftersales and support that lets companies down. Not so with Sign In-app, they have been one of the best companies I have dealt with in recent years, I would like to say well done to the Sign In App team, long may it continue!

The Sign In-app is great value for money, one very reasonable cost license fee per site, and it runs on iPads rather than requiring proprietary hardware. We have bought refurbished iPads for this purpose saving even more money. Management and setup of the software are very straight forward, and our receptionist's really loved using it over our old paper based system. They can easily see which visitors or staff are on site, and even sign them in and out on their behalf from the web based app if required. The experience for visitors is a positive one, and gives a much more up to date impression to those visiting the college. I must thank the reps on support, and the development team, who have been really great at responding to requests for help and advice, even offering to do some bulk changes for us. We have requested several features that we would find useful, to which the team have been incredibly responsive in developing the ideas and putting them into production within a very short time period. I have never experienced such a responsive team when it comes to listening to develop ideas and them actually being implemented, absolutely brilliant! As a result of this rolling development, the Sign In app is constantly improving and has become even more useful to us, with another feature we have requested just added to their development roadmap.

There is very little to dislike about the software. It is not as fully featured as some other Visitor / Staff / Student sign in systems, but this is reflected in the cost of ownership and deployment. The ability to print high quality colour badges for staff would be a useful feature, but the Visitor badges in mono are quite sufficient.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with a review and feedback. These comments drive the team to continue to push Sign In App forward. We really value your support and look forward to continuing to work with you and your team.

Hiro
Finance and Administration in Canada
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Behind an amzing product is an amzing team

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After speaking with multiple vendors, I went with Sign In App due to their superior customer support and competitive price. I also love how they listen to customer feedback to give the customer's what they want.

Sign In App has been fantastic with its customer support. My point of contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been extremely helpful and transparent about the whole process and has made our lives so much easier. Unlike other organizations that beat around the bush when asked a specific question, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to respond to me with the exact answer and in a matter of hours too (even responded on weekends). Other than that, I believe they offer the lowest price amongst its competitors, but offers just as much, if not more capabilities. The app itself is super user friendly and the companion app (which you can download on your phone) has made the staff extremely happy as well!

Unfortunately, the language toggle only works for the main interface of the app. Currently, there is no way to have the translated messages and what not in the language you desire (e.g. clicking French in language toggle will not change anything except for the interface and therefore not as useful if you have English messages that need to be translated into French) but Sign In App has told that they are working on it and a feature should be available in 2021.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us with a review, the team really appreciate at!

Cassie
IT Service Delivery Engineer in VK
Publieke zaken, 201-500 werknemers

Easy to use, install and configure

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far it has been pretty easy experience, configuring the software. The software is very user friendly, so hopefully our users will have no issues. We want to get rid of all the paper sign in sheets cluttering up our reception and for GDPR reasons.

Easy to use, install and configure The user guide was brilliant, perfect step by step.

Not really anything, would be nice to integrate a bit more with Outlook, suck as emailing out ics appointments. Also another improvement could be if we could somehow link this to our RFID cards for swiping in access.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback and the review, really appreciated by all of the team. Watch this space for new features, we think there's a big one you might be interested in :-)

Karina
Teaching Consultant in VK
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simple to use and powerful

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent. Simplifies entry/exit massively. Plus, looks slick.

As a user, it's so simple to sign in by just waving my QR code over the device as I walk into the building. When I have visitors, I can pre-set their sign in info so that all they have to do is confirm their name and the rest is already filled out for them. Plus, I get an e-mail as soon as they sign in, before the main office has even thought about phoning me to tell me they've arrived!

Sometimes the bluetooth connection to the printer fails and it has to be removed/added to kick it back into gear. This can slow down visitor arrivals who need badges printing.

4 maanden geleden

Thanks so much for the feedback the team really appreciates it.

Sara
HR Advisor in VK
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use signing in software for an SME

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: At my organisation we use it for staff to sign in and out of the building and be able to draw up an evacuation list

It's easy to sign in and out of our office building, and it's great that through the app, you can do this from your phone. I also like that you can pull up an evacuation list during an evacuation drill.

It's not always intuitive where to find information about functionality beyond signing in and out of the building

10 maanden geleden

Thanks so much for the feedback, the team really appreciates you taking the time to complete it.

Paul
Business Analyst in VK
Facilitaire diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

'Thats Well Cool'

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This hardware and app have really cleaned up the paper signing in forms in our unattended reception. It looks great and offers great functionality. It is easy to use and nearly all our office and guest users found it intuitive. We sent our CEO an email with the companion app and on his first visit he remarks were 'thats well cool!'

The look and companion application. The ability to have a mobile fire register and booking in H&S message that is signed and recorded.

No NFT and does not interface with our door entry system booking people in when they swipe in on the front door. No ability to send a custom email (and companion app) message to people who have not signed out after the building closes at the end of day time warning them they have note booked out.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the review, the team really appreciate the feedback. Watch this space for the some new features over the summer that you might be interested in ;-)

Andrew
Managing Director in VK
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Reinvented our sign in process at a stroke

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Located this software from a crowded market and delighted with our choice. Initially looking for a product that was gdpr compliant but its simple to use functionality, intuitive controls and ease of use means we've been able to successful trial it to visitors and staff with virtually no user hand-holding. Instantly transformed our sign in process, complied with our HR, security and safety policies and delivered a professional first-impression to all users.

We're asking users to read through T&Cs prior to signing in - options to reduce, format text in these areas plus a scroll bar would be useful.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review, we really appreciate it. We will pass on your feedback to the product team, I know there are a few updates coming in this area so you will see some developments over the summer.

Peter
Infrastructure and Security Manager in VK
Voedselproductie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Excellent Signin Portal

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great all round product, with many features, and more on the way. Simple and effective to use with almost zero end user training required. Would highly recommend this product.

Simplicity to install and setup, Minimal end user training required. Availability of the client app on multiple OS. Multiple staff sign in options. End User support is very responsive.

Very little to not like. Lack of a Staff Who's in option on a second internal screen. No option for Contractor sign ins, which would have a slightly different protocol to visitors.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review and feedback, we really appreciate it. Watch this space as we have some really interesting developments around contractors due to be released very soon.

Leo
General Manager in VK
Computerhardware, 51-200 werknemers

Simple and effective visitor and contractor on site app.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sign in app solved the problem of our old system using single use plastic cards, it also only informed us of a visitor by email not text. Sign in App solves both these problems and easier to use and manage for the companies and the visitors perspective.

Easy to use, for both my team pre-booking visitors to site and easy for visitors to sign in, and get the site rules shown to them but also emailed to them, the same for contractors

Its very app driven for iphone etc, for staff who don't have a company phone, the admin of them is a little more time consuming to set up, it would be great to just add their name and email set permission ie standard user and send them an invite to use the portal.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for taking the time to review Sign In App, it really drives the team and helps us to work on new releases.

Kay
MD in VK
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

This is an fantastic bit of software. it totally works, looks stylist and has helped our business.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It enabled our company to introduce flexitime, which nin turn helps our recruitment of the best staff.

It has enabled us to introduce flexitime to our staff. We can monitor entrance and exit times. It has been very well received.

There are no negative aspects to this piece of software that have been identified by our company and the staff.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks, really pleased that it have be well received by the team.

Jose
Operations Coordinator in Dominicaanse Republiek
Sport, 51-200 werknemers

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is very important for us to know who is in out facility at any moment. Also, knowing at what time an employee arrive or left, is very helpful.

How intuitive the process is! We wanted to control the employee sign in with QR codes, and this application offers that right away.

Multiple sign outs via the administrator management website. Also, would like to get notifications via the Companion app

vorig jaar

Thanks so much for the feedback, the team really appreciate it! Keep an eye out for our Q1 update, notifications to Companion App are on the way.

Claire
Sales and Marketing Support in VK
Spoorwegmaterieel, 51-200 werknemers

It's a great modern way for visitors and staff to signin and out

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very modern, looks very good and professional

Once set up, it is very easy to use on the ipad. Able to use it for visitors and staff. Able to monitor who is in and out the building

The issues raised were resolved very quickly. Originally quite hard to set up, printer didn't take to the ipad very easily

7 jaar geleden

Great appreciate the feedback!

Sam
IT Systems Administrator in VK
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Easy to use, works a treat and has a great team supporting it.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have begun rolling out Sign In App for visitor and staff attendance capturing at a few of our sites now and have had positive feedback from the users and the team looking after the system.

Ease of use, simple but effective UI/UX. Very customisable to tailor to corporate needs.

N/A, currently have no issues with Sign In App.

Adam
Group Business Development Manager in VK
Consumentenelektronica, 51-200 werknemers

Perfect Fit

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Does what it says on the tin. Fits our needs for guest sign in system perfectly. a few small set up issues (choosing the correct printer etc) all questions answered in seconds buy the fantastic online chat service. obviously they know the product inside out.

not being able to pre register guests when setting up a meeting on office 365 (believe this is coming shortly)

4 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the review, the team really appreciate it. Invite from Outlook is on the way in our February release, if you would like to be one of the first to use it you can join our Beta Community by emailing [email protected]

Christopher
Planning & Compliance Officer in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

A great fit

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Helpful company to deal with

A feature set that helps us with our IT and training business, making visitor tracking, badges and roll-calls easy. Simple site-licence model. Very presentable software. Handy AD sync. Uses industry-standard hardware. Nice data management functions. New functions developed regularly and all useful.

Admin config is extensive and sometimes I forget where some features are located. OK once you get used to it, and functions are always clear, though.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, the team really appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback.

Jessica
Business Manager in VK
Milieudiensten, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent Software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were looking to implement an electronic sign in system for both clients and staff. This system has helped us do this extremely easily and enabled us to implement additional measures.

Very easy to implement and set up. User guides are clear and online support was always on hand.

I would like to see a feature where a staff member has to have their picture taken each time they log in.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, the team really appreciates the feedback. We already can do the picture requitement for staff, so if you reachout to the team we will be able to talk you through how to do that.

Matthew
Facilities Manager in VK
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 11-50 werknemers

Cost effective, Time efficient & Covers H&S and GDPR

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has changed our site, staff & visitors can easily sign-in and out, and overall visibility is brilliant

Brilliant to use, flexibility to turn functions on and off and it covers our site for H&S & GDPR. A one-off yearly cost rather than based on the number of staff/visitors. It has instantly made us more professional across staff, visitors and clients allowing us to access the app at multiple entry points across our site.

Nothing as it covers everything we need.

Pat
Pat
Owner - Web developer in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

I can't fault this system

Opmerkingen: Perfect.. Faultless

It is so easy to set up and just works perfectly.. I had it up and running for a client in minutes.. they are over the moon.. which makes me look good.. The 'Live chat' support is supurb .. I trialed loads of similar system and I couldn't find anything comes close to this system.. seriously 5 stars all round

Nothing.. sorry, I couldn't find anything wrong with it

Dana
VP in VS
Grafisch ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

Great Customer Service by Annamarie

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great customer service.

We are evaluating this solution for one of our customers. The service given by Annamarie was excellent.

No Cons at this time. We are still learning the product.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate it!

Sheela
IT Network Manager in VK
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Good app but still needs development of couple of features

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good

Cloud based app, QR code, easy to set up

generate the individual QR codes and assign 4-digit PIN Unable to create a report of the staff not in on the same day

4 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the feedback, the team really value it. The items you discussed are already on the roadmap so will be in Sign In App soon for you.