Great Product

Andrew N.
Planning Manager
Cosmetica, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The software has undoubtedly made a positive impact on the effectiveness of communication within my organization.

Pluspunten: The best thing about the software is how quickly you can upload content. I can log-in, delete my old content (PDF), and upload my new PDF in under a minute.

Minpunten: The software could be a bit more intuitive for self-learning. However, the customer support is great and they will help with anything that you can't figure out.

Excellent product for displaying information!

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2019
Sergio F.
Field Service Engineer of Facilities and Central Control
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This product along with the displays supplanted around our central and remote offices and shops made it possible to relate safety, operational, and HR related information without having to visit each location. This information could be updated within minutes instead of waiting for the next time someone visited that site to update the old push-pin bulletin boards. Plus, the displays look great and cutting edge. Also, any issue I ran into setting up the displays or with the Signage Lite software, customer service was readily available to assist.

Pluspunten: The Signage Lite was easy to use for creating and updating content for our displays. The Wi-fi capability made it less costly to implement than running Cat-5 cable everywhere.

Minpunten: There is a slight learning curve to lining up the images on the software to match the size of the display that's in use. Once established, its a matter of few minutes everyday to update.

Solid Company to work with

Beoordeeld op 25-11-2019
Vinh V.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Fantastic and simple to use

Pluspunten: The service is fantastic. We've been using their products for years and hardly gave us any trouble but when one of our monitor went out and I had to get a replacement, I called service to help me to configure and they were on it. Quick, fast, and reliable. Can't say enough good things about them.

Minpunten: It's hard to move things around but it's not bad.

EDisplay has been excellent so far!

Beoordeeld op 17-11-2017
Kevin D.
IT Net Admin
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: We just started using EDisplay and so far, they have been FANTASTIC. We trialed several other digital signage companies and many were either incredibly easy to use but incredibly expensive or very difficult to use and inexpensive. We had a really hard time finding a middle ground. EDisplay was the absolute best option for what we needed at the absolute best price. The best thing about these guys is their customer support/service. They are incredibly friendly, always have the right answers to any problems, and are very fast to respond!

Minpunten: At first, the interface was a bit difficult to get used to. But once we played around with it, watched the informative tutorials, and made a few support calls here and there, we were up and running. We plan to continue to delve into the software and really understand how it works and how to manipulate screens. Considering the great support we have received thus far, we are confident we will master the software in no time!

E Display Review for first time user

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2018
Leah S.
Event Coordinator
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Pretty good. I like having this option to us now for our lobby. Sometimes it seems like for such a simple concept why do I need a software like this, but I couldn't find an easy way around it to be honest. But since purchasing and playing around with the software for the last month or so, things are really smooth and easy to use.

Pluspunten: I liked that everything was easy to understand and hook-up. The customer service phone line were very useful and patient when I called in and had some questions.

Minpunten: Uploading pictures online into my resources is not the easiest because it does not recognize the picture format that we are trying to upload despite being a format that is said to be supported. We have to go to an external site, convert to the same file type and then re-upload.

James Gillen - Liberty Way Realty Review Form

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2018
James G.
Owner / Broker
Vastgoed, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: So far I've got nothing but great things to say, the software has taken our display business to the next level and I have total control at my fingertips.

Pluspunten: The software is not glitchy, it functions smoothly and the platform itself is easy to navigate once you get the hang of it.

Minpunten: Nothing too much I don't like, there is a learning curve to it.

Signage software

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2019
Hope S.
Administrator
Restaurants, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: able to work for my office to update the information.

Minpunten: losing the connection to the internet on startup.

E Display Digital Signage Review

Beoordeeld op 28-10-2019
Beau C.
Computerhardware, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This solution has allowed for a rapid deployment to be up and running right away, using simple designs for the menu boards of a new restaurant. We are looking forward to creating a more dynamic experience for the diners after the initial launch. Given the depth of the software, we know that the more complex designs will easily be handled by the software.

Pluspunten: The software is very robust, scalable, and affordable. Integrates nicely with the Signage Droid Z5, and is easy to install. Support for this product is excellent.

Minpunten: The user interface is fairly complex due to the robustness of the software, however the learning curve is very short.

It's like designing a website but easier

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2018
Troy S.
Business Owner
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Really impressed. I am glad I went with this company.

Pluspunten: I am impressed how easy it is to do this. The help available is super impressive. Support team has helped me twice (so far) and team was really knowledgeable and patient

Minpunten: Watch the help videos. If you have never designed a web site (it's really not that difficult) the videos really help. Not much help within the design program.

Great design, with terrific customer support

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2018
Properties Manager
Vastgoed
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I can make changes to our directory immediately for free instead of paying for a name strip and waiting two weeks for it to be delivered.

Pluspunten: Using this as our directory looks great, and there are so many options to use within the program to customize it exactly how you need it.

Minpunten: Scheduling changes to what the screen displays is a complicated series of changes made to several different pages within the software. I would like a more streamlined process that could be done from one or two pages and 10-12 clicks as opposed to the 4 pages and 30-40 clicks it takes now.

The support folks were able to interpret what I wanted into a final usable product that is easy to u

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2018
William B.
Property Manager
Vastgoed, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It is a very attractive state of the art display of current up to the minute information. Signage changes used to take days to weeks. Now they are pretty close to being done in the same day and often the same hour.

Pluspunten: The soft ware seems to have the ability to do just about anything you can imagine and then some. It does take some time and thought to acclimate to using it.

Minpunten: Like any softwre, you have to tell it specifically and accurately what you want to do. It does not read your mind.

The product works great and the customer service is one of the best I've ever dealt with.

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2017
Josh S.
Service & Parts Marketing Manager
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I can remotely log into any edisplay droid from home and change what is appearing on any screen. This is a first for our company and it makes things significantly easier for me and the rest of my team.

Pluspunten: Ease of use. I downloaded StudioPro and once the customer support team walked me through everything I was up and on my own. Very good software and product.

Minpunten: I can't say there is much I don't like. I wish the power cable was a little longer but that is a very easy fix.

I was a bit hesitant, but the team at E Display blew me away!

Beoordeeld op 31-7-2018
Hatem F.
Owner/Operator
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The benefits for me are being able to change prices, add or delete menu items and to be able to customize the littlest things.

Pluspunten: I like the fact that I can update my prices in a matter of seconds. I also like the fact that I can add or delete menu items. Makes pricing a breeze!

Minpunten: I have yet to find any issues that could be harmful for what I use this software for. So far everything has been smooth sailing!

Customer Support chat is super helpful and professional!

Beoordeeld op 3-7-2018
Patrick S.
Graphics
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great support. But a little pricey.

Pluspunten: Simple to use and easy interface. Rep in chat support was a great help. Im very impressed with how clear and easy he walked me through what I needed. I've never had such great support with a product. Super happy so far.

Minpunten: A little confusing at times but chat support is super helpful. There are also multiple support videos and articles.

Awesome tool for multiple displays in a church!

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2018
Director of Multi Media
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The ease of the software and extremely easy way of connecting the device to the TV's was very helpful!
When trying to keep current information up on several different displays and location of displays I can program from my living room or anywhere else!

Minpunten: So far getting just using all the possibilities this software offers and how to keep graphics in proportion.

Customer Support & Ease of use

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2018
Harshit S.
Account Manager
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great product with great customer service!

Pluspunten: e-display is an easy to use software which is awesome in terms of learning and training the other staff. Customer support of e-display has been always helpful to us.

Minpunten: No Cons as of yet. They already have a few tutorial videos. Few more additions to the self-tutorial videos cluster would be a value addition.

Very professional. Simple to use

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2017
Dara D.
Deputy Director
Management non-profit organisaties, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It helps us to communicate immediately with our program participants.

Pluspunten: The system's steps are easy to follow and simple to use up, immediate use. Reasonable fee for our agency.

Great product and helpful employees!

Beoordeeld op 21-9-2018
John B.
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great products with helpful employees. The team was great!

Pluspunten: Easy to edit.

Minpunten: Everything was easy to figure out

Great Product, could use some ease-of-use changes

Beoordeeld op 28-9-2019

Value
Responsive support group
Knowlegable support group

Minpunten: GUI is not intuitive
Doesn't handle multiple screen sizes very well

Excellent Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2019
Sarah K.
Administrative Assistant
Overheidsadministratie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I am not technically savvy, but the customer rep that worked with me through multiple phone calls explained everything and went above and beyond his job to assist me with this in a timely manner.

Minpunten: It was at first difficult to maneuver until the rep assisted me.

The BEST Product and Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2018
Kinsey T.
Graphic Designer
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It’s so easy to use! Everything is absolutely perfect. The customer service couldn’t have been better!!!! I can’t say enough great things.

Minpunten: Nothing! Everything went great and any issues were solved immediately.

Great Solution for Digital Menus

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2019
Cyndi M.
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Provided an affordable, easy to use solution perfect for my client's needs. Customer service is excellent!

Minpunten: Would love if it supported Google fonts. Also would be great if a sample font list was provided.

Great Service

Beoordeeld op 3-9-2019
David tyler M.
Founder/CEO
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I like this software because of the great customer service we received. The team was great

Minpunten: It will take time to master the software. If you are a business owner please use their services. Really good