Best B2B software for mobile sales

National Distribution Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our sales reps in the field were taking orders using individually different methods during the day and then those orders would have to be transmitted via email or handed in and then manually inserted into the ERP software. This ALWAYS created problems with order accuracy, stock availability and credit control. Our office & warehouse staff would be tied up on the phones for many hours advising sales reps of account status and stock availability and not to mention the issues with inaccurate orders in the distribution cycle.
We needed something that could mirror our ERP information on a real-time basis to our sales reps so that they could accurately take orders and manage their customer base.
When we first considered this software, we were skeptical on how effective it would be in our business and how more importantly, using an international support service would work for us in a different time zone. After some teething problems working with a local Pepperi integration partner in Sydney, we have now been up and running for over 15 months using the software religiously. Most of the problems we had were due to the way our ERP system was being used and our data capture. Once our integration people sorted that out the only errors we had were genetic issues with networks and the way our ERP was being used.
On average we now push through over 500 orders a week without fail. Our accounts staff are no longer desk bound and our sales process is completely mobile to a point where it's now rare that a sales order will be entered directly via the ERP system rather than through Pepperi.
For us, this software has given us a completely new perspective on how much more we can automate our processes so I really have only good things to say in this review.
If I were pressed to find a negative then all I could say is that the cost of the subscription is more expensive than many other competitive products though from where I sit now, it's well worth the investment. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why did I write a review?
I was asked to share my experience by my integrator as they are proud of the work they have done and therefore would like others to know about this space.
I am a real customer in Sydney Australia, I pay annually for both my Pepperi licences and integration. I also recommend to many of my colleagues and customers this software.

Pluspunten: Where do you start?
Great integration into ERP with many live features including CRM Activities, Mobile receipt printing, instant stock updates, live account balances, sales filters, multiple catalog, special pricing, inventory matrix..

Minpunten: Cost is higher & Must have a local support partner to setup properly.

Great App UI/UX especially for Ipads, I am satisfied even that there are some cons.

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2017
Timor K.
CMO & CTO
Import en export, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Heavy catalogs and laptop became Ipad weight.
Good quality pictures replaced printed catalogs that often get discolored and wrinkled.
Catalogs shows the products we have and not the whole manufacturer items.
Inventory integration helps us sell the right products and not the ones out of stock.
Storefront and pepperi for buyers increase our B2B order center availability.

Pluspunten: Excellent apple app.
Very good android app.
Excellent graphics quality.
Lots of features.
Pleasant customer relationships.

Minpunten: Customer support is pleasant, but in low availability, everything takes a lot of time.
Lot's of features, but adding the features takes a lot of time and the price is too high for small business (in my opinion).
The back-office and the overall logic needs a better foundation to "speak" common language, especially with the erp integration (It happenes a lot in fast growing startups that release ton of features that are not fully compatible with every user configurations).
I experience a lot of erp integration issues, sometimes new features doesn't feat my configurations and the system becomes complicated to manage.

I love Pepperi. It has been a game-changer for me and my company!

Jessica U.
Senior Sales Consultant
Kleding en mode, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The program is extremely user friendly and intuitive. Pepperi has increased my efficiency in the field 10 fold and I love having so much customer data at my fingertips 24/7. The customer service is fantastic and they really listen and try to meet our company's needs, even to the point of adjusting aspects of the software based on our requests. It is so nice to work with a software developer that is motivated to be consistently improving their product and is so supportive of their customers!

Minpunten: The initial customer inventory input aspect of the software is a bit time-consuming , as it pertains to our particular industry, but Pepperi is in the process of making some improvements to this.

Terrible Customer Support, Limited Functionality, Unable to Obtain Response to Billing Concerns

Beoordeeld op 2-5-2018
Aleck D.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 13-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: This is not the first time I have lodged a complaint about this software provider, I previously had an issue with billing and it was only when I had written a review online that the staff at Pepperi contacted me and arranged the immediate refund of monies owing with the request that I take down the review. Upon receipt of that refund I withdrew my review but recognize now that the underlying issues with this company remain. Whilst the software serves its purpose (with limitations), dealings with representatives of this company once they've signed you up and taken your payment is disappointing. With near on three years experience with Pepperi, I feel I am suitably qualified to advise that there are better options available.

Pluspunten: Pepperi served us reasonably well for near on three years despite overwhelmingly frustration early on when had been sold a service at full price for what was clearly still in development on android devices. It's simple in it's layout and easy for the sales reps to utilize in the field, however is limited in it's ability to fully integrate with a number of accounting software packages.

Minpunten: Customer service is terrible. Pray you don't have a technical issue on Friday or Saturday, the company being based in Israel shuts down for Sabbath. The company has a local representative in Australia for whom I've recently sent three emails, all of which I've received read confirmations, and still no response. Last year we sort assistance for integration of Pepperi order taking directly into Quickbooks to avoid duplication of data entry. The software doesn't provide this function and we were redirected to a local software developer who expressed disinterest. We noticed within the Quicken apps recommendations that there were a number of Pepperi alternatives which provided the integration and subsequently made the switch in January. In March, having checked the fine print, terms and conditions - we cancelled our subscription to Pepperi and requested a refund of the unused annual premium that had been charged in advance as we are entitled to under the observed terms. Two months later and numerous requests and we have still not received the refund or even acknowledgment of our request. We're now looking at pursuing civil proceedings through VCAT.

Very easy to work with and easy to use.

Shane B.
IT/Marketing Coordinator
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We came from proprietary software that had to be installed manually on each device. Using Pepperi as a service has been much easier for giving access to our employees since they can just download the app from the app store. Pepperi gives us the ability to submit orders with many different choices. We can customize shipping options, payment options, and enter notes for our internal staff. The catalog filters let us create seasonal and event specific catalogs that make it much easier to merchandise and sell products. Different types of sales activities let us customize Pepperi to work for us. The new workflow module is also very useful.

Pluspunten: I like the ease with which we are able to integrate external applications. I also like the ability to take orders offline and then submit them when a connection is available. Pepperi has done a great job of providing tools for the admin to investigate issues.

Minpunten: I wish that the android version was supported to the same extent that IOS was. It would make it a little simpler to use a BYOD model.

Fast, Affordable, Effective Sales Automation

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2016
N luke B.
Manager - Information Systems
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We implemented Pepperi to connect our field sales representatives to our SAB Business One based office. This was the fastest, easiest software integration project I have ever been involved with. The app is platform-agnostic ('droid or iPad), easily used, and brining basic features online was quick and painless. Advanced features followed readily, limited by user training rather than technological structures. The integration is easy to modify and maintain, allowing easy customization of features.

Pluspunten: Easy, attractive price, excellent support.

Minpunten: It isn't a 100% fit for our business, but that would be a product you couldn't sell to anyone else, so it isn't a realistic expectation for us to have.

Easiest Implementation with SAP Business One

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2016
N. luke B.
Manager - Information Systems
Kleding en mode, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: GetApp
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Swift to implement, excellent price-to-feature ratio, easy to administer, simple SQL-driven integration, excellent customer support. Pepperi understands SAP Business One and stands behind their product. After the initial launch, the Pepperi implementation team worked with me on two niche-specific customizations and brought the same swift, affordable, professionalism to these small projects.

Pluspunten: An excellent product, iPad, and Android, a fully considered integration architecture, and an expert implementation and support team.

Tina’s Feedback

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2019
Despina M.
Farmaceutica, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall it’s been good to work with.
But being a one women show it’s a bit expensive for me to have next year so I’m not sure I will re new at this stage.
My overheads are quite high and I’m cutting down on what I don’t need or going to lower plans etc!

Pluspunten: The fact it tells me year to date sales and how I’m tracking compared to the previous year.

Minpunten: It doesn’t have in the order column a space to put stock on hand.
So that when you next call on that store you can say well last time you had 6 on hand and you orders 12.This is a very important tool in my job!

Its a flexible platform

Beoordeeld op 2-7-2019
Emanuel Z.
IT Manager
Consumentengoederen, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has been a great journey, the Pepperi team is always willing to help and improve their tool, it is clear there is a lot of investigation from their side on how to innovate and keep the tool updated with new features. The best thing for us was its flexibility that allowed us to do all the things we were looking for and now is enabling innovation.

Pluspunten: If the standard solution does not fit your needs, you can easly configure all you need for your sales force. There are a lot of features you can deploy after first implementation, so it becomes an ongoing upgrade.

Minpunten: The support is not 24/7 and the time zone is CET.

A great tool for modern sales teams

Lj R.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Reliable software with robust features and hopefully an aggressive evolution towards even better features and special industry requests.

Pluspunten: Quality of the app (Reliable), as well as the constant evolution towards better versioning. Support is good.

Minpunten: Some features lack of potential:
- Sales Route has much more to accomplish
- Sales Tools can also grow, as it has some limitations (Example: Have discounts be applied in a fixed amount only ... similar to your survey which will prize the first 50 users. We would need to provide discounts only on limited inventory quantities)

Helpful and Functional

Beoordeeld op 3-4-2019
Daniel E.
Designer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Pepperi is very efficient and time saving. Everything is computerized and can be used for presentations and imputing data. It helps my company with accessibility issues and helps with keeping record of sales.

Pluspunten: It's very easy to install and operates.
It can be accessed with both iOS and Android operating devices.
It has a customer service that are very supportive.
It helps in locating prices and customers.

Minpunten: It's back-end is difficult to set-up.
It does not allow multiple discounts and promos to be entered.
It has a very serious synchronization issues.

Pepperi has streamlined our operation

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2019
Neil M.
Business Manager
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has been a great journey so far, we have changed from a very clunky system and now appear to be more professional and efficient. Our next stage is to crate the B2B Storefront that will take it to the next level again.

Pluspunten: We have been able to go from having 4 platforms down to just 2. Between MYOB and Pepperi, we now have everything we need. Very portable for our Reps in the field and very stable for our Reps in the office.

Minpunten: Because Pepperi can be so easy for customisation, it can be a little overwhelming for doing the changes. There are so many ways you can things up, I just don't know where to start.

Love Pepperi. Only improvement I'd add is product availability dates.

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2017
Sue B.
Sales representative
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Order writing and order data management

Pluspunten: Best thing about Pepperi is access to detailed current inventory. Search functions are amazing for writing smart orders based on various product features. Having product images very helpful. Detailed nature with so many viewing options make this app easy to review orders before submitting. Order details screen is on target as is ease of emailing orders directly from the app.

Minpunten: Needs product availability dates. This is a pretty huge miss and I'm not sure if it's available and we aren't using it or if the app is just lacking here. Inconvenient to have to call in to customer service to confirm availability.

Cost and support is what lets this down

Claudine Z.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Functionality is great, can do lots of things and extract lots of information easy to use, looks great. Customers find it easy to use so enjoy the process

Minpunten: Sometimes strange things happen when there are updates and implementing new things can be difficult if you don't have an IT dept. information on products is difficult to read.

Great product but once you sunscride you are left to your own devices to set it up properly.

Wayne S.
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy ordering for sales reps

Pluspunten: I love it runs on the ipad so well. It is fast and reliable and mobile. Up loading pictures is easy and fast

Minpunten: The back end is very difficult to setup. And you can't get help with the nitty gritty setup. I have been using it for 2 years and still can't get the setup perfect

great product

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2017
Ron C.
IT Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: from day one we are pleased with the ease of use and the scalability of how we can place orders and how easy it is for the reps to use.

Minpunten: Wish there was more options and more flexible way to enter multiple promos and discounts not just the ones that are fixed in Cross-sell & UpSell

Best on the market

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2016
John S.
Managing Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Having checked out the other programs we decided on Pepperi and haven't looked back. Our sales team loves the ease of use and once you get the hang of the back end it's easy to make changes, update and run reports. Simply put Pepperi is the stand out for our sales team.

Pluspunten: Ease of use

Minpunten: Starting to get a bit pricey

Excellent and time savers

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2017
Carmencita N.
Account Specialist
Bouwmaterialen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Time saving and efficient, no need to do things manually like computation and we can use it for presentation.

Pluspunten: Efficient and helpful to us, no need to do manual function to be able to make sale, just click on the items they need then automatically compute amount and processed order.

Minpunten: Issue on Internet connection ,when your internet provider has a slow connection then problem occur and it's external cons, the program is good an helpful.

It's one of the best ordering systems I have used

Peter M.
State Manager
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: It's really easy to understand and makes my day a whole lot easier, highly recommended!
The menus are easy to navigate

Minpunten: When it drops out .. meaning it loses its order of menus . They become mixed up , tho you guys seem to get sorted in 24 hrs

wholesalers' best friend

Beoordeeld op 6-7-2019
Bhavna P.
Groothandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: no more paper catalogs and increase sales

Pluspunten: ease of use, great support and heaps of available information to fix most problems

Minpunten: a bit complicated for first time users, lack examples of some set ups

Great program helped me to increase sales

Beoordeeld op 20-8-2017
Matthew L.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Shows all need the details and easy to use , works online and off-line . It is easy to use on the sales floor As a sales person and on the other side as an administrator the features are user-friendly and helps to improve sales

Minpunten: I wish they had quicker solutions by phone and quicker answer my phone . The support by mail is fine.

The software is good. Very helpful in my everyday work.

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2017
Ronald P.
Account specialist
Bouwmaterialen, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Good accessibility and helps organize my sales records.

Pluspunten: I like the way it keeps my records organized. The accessibility is great. I can keep track of my sales records easily.

Minpunten: This software sometimes crashes. Specially during the syncing process. There are times when it's very hard to synchronize even when the internet signal is strong.

Good tool to start in ecommerce world

Beoordeeld op 3-7-2019
Francesco V.
IT PM director
Groothandel, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We decided to use Pepperi on market where we started with B2B ecommerce, experience ios absolutely positive becasue we can start fast with simple integration and overall with absolutely an acceptable cost.

Pluspunten: simple to start and to integrate with backend systems

Minpunten: not possible to configure and increase functionalities

Pepperi is very easy to use and you get a good overview of what you have ordered and the status

Martin S.
Field Sales rep.
Consumentengoederen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: A lot of mobility and end of use of my computer in the car.
Easy to find prices and location of customers.

Pluspunten: I can do most of my work in one program. I can easily find customer information and see historic on what I have entered on specific customers.

Minpunten: That I can not send more info to the ones who receive orders and I can't Enter discounts or package deals. Could be Nice if the program could be linked to our webfreight were I can create return freightlabels

Great product

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2017
Linda N.
Sales Mgr
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Very easy to use. Great tool for taking orders, I use this on a daily basis.
Good way to show pictures as wee.

Minpunten: Having issues with constant resync.
Really don't have any other issues, it works great.
No problems