ecommerce.auction reviews

Jedidiah B.
Co-Founder / CEO
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We've experienced positive business relations with Auction Software for 5 years. They've always been reliable and capable of solving almost any e-commerce issue we've faced. Auction software has always provided excellent service and capable teams to handle all essential aspects of our e-commerce product creation timelines. From product management to design to development and live-launch, Auction Software is highly skilled for every step of the way.

Pluspunten: Everything is easy with Auction Software. Auction Software's team helped us create and grow two e-commerce companies that I've managed from the ground up. And in both scenarios all work was performed with transparency and full reliability. Everyone at Auction Software is professional, trustworthy, and accountable in their work. And their proprietary software makes everything simple to manage along the way.

Minpunten: I can't think of many cons with Auction Software.

Top marks to Auction software for bringing to market an extremely demanding and complex project.

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2019
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: One aspect that stood out for us was the pricing.
We got price quotations from dozens of other Dev companies before settling with Auction software and the prices from other companies were eye wateringly expensive by comparison and literally every other company said they could not meet all our development needs in house and told us we would need to use multiple developers where as Auction software did all of our development themselves in house and they seemed to be unique in this aspect.
The communications with Auction software CEO and his dev team were excellent and I was amazed at how closely they worked with us. Communications happened without delays either on the phones or through real-time screen sharing tools or emails plus we had a project management tool we all shared. The rep. team were available very quickly as and when needed. One requirement for our business was the need for a third party shopping cart with PayPal integrated. Rep. team proved to be particularly skilled in this area and dev team had great contacts with the PayPal Development team. We will be using and his team as our long term development partner in the future .They are worth their weight in gold.

Pluspunten: Above all I like the finished product. It is exactly what we asked for which is nothing short of amazing as our needs were quite complex and demanding. The Auction software proved to be extremely customizable and incredibly flexible and it was molded to our exact needs.

Minpunten: I couldn't really find any criticism of the actual software.
The Dev team will not give up on any aspect of development until it works exactly as is required.

Good Team To Work With

Beoordeeld op 23-6-2016
Rob D.
2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been using this company for almost a year now to build my site. Progress is slow but steady. Raj and his team make every effort to understand what I am wanting for my site and generally accomplish what I am asking for. There are a few language barriers and misunderstandings to overcome but in general this is a great company to work with.

Pluspunten: This software makes it easy to understand and follow the progress that the team working on my site is making and allows me to assist in any corrections that need to be done early enough in the development that it doesn't cause to big of an issue to repair, replace, or remove the item in question.

The best of both worlds. A SaaS solution that is highly customizable.

Beoordeeld op 2-4-2019
Christopher W.
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The team from Auction Software enabled us to significantly expand our business. Their development and deployment process was efficient and effective. They were quick learners and didn't hesitate to ask questions when appropriate.

Pluspunten: Robust functionality, fast deployment, and low total cost of ownership. Auction Software's platform provides a rich set of features that are fully functional right out of the gate but also allows customization to support the specific needs of each business and industry.

Minpunten: Sometimes it was hard to determine what features were part of the base platform vs. those that required customization.

KVA NEWORK

Beoordeeld op 21-9-2018
John M.
Web Admin/Sales
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: KVA Network was a long process to complete but Auction Software was extremely patient and delivered exactly what we wanted. Thank you to the entire Auction Software staff for making it a painless process and providing an on point website.

Pluspunten: Auction Software was a pleasure to work with. We wanted a platform that would be second to none in our industry and Auction Software delivered in a big way.

Minpunten: There are no cons to think of for Auction Software.

Rewards Portal for our Company

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2018
Scott N.
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Working with AuctionSoftware was overall a good experience. The final product was worth it and was priced reasonably. The team did work hard to ensure I was 100% satisfied. I would recommend them but also be prepared to add a bit more time to the project (if deadline is important) and ensure you have a team to fully QA and de-bug before going live.

Pluspunten: The software for our employees is very easy to understand and use. Everything is displayed very cleanly. It has been a huge hit internally where they can earn credits for performance and redeem them in auction form.

Minpunten: The project did take about a month more than what was expected. In addition, the QA process was a bit lacking. There were a lot of bugs and issues we had to work through. With that said, the quality of the final product was outstanding.

Feature-Rich and Customizable - I wish I found them 4 years ago!

Beoordeeld op 11-3-2019
James G.
Founder & CEO
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This software is extremely intuitive with the amount of transactions and scenarios it can support. The team is always responsive with any concerns presented. The team has built a product that can support your auction business at any scale.

Minpunten: I don't have any cons about the software itself. It works quickly and is reliable.

Effective cooperation in the long run!

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2016
Stavros V.
2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: After 1 year of working with the team of auction software , I can say that they are professionals and they have team members with different set of skills. I absolutely recommend to cooperate with auction software for high quality results.!

IT Manager of Online platform based on auctionsoftware.com product

Beoordeeld op 11-3-2016
Dragos T.
IT Manager
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I have got to know about auction software while searching for providers for online bidding solutions Capable of fulflilling my company's business plans. I made my shortlist of options and had in mind calling different companies. Based on reviews already found online and how easy was to understand their solution portfolio, capabilities and pricing structure, I emailed them and got in contact with Auction Software. Not needed to try other phone calls with other potential option I got quickly the answers to all our questions from Mr. Raj the CEO of the Auction Software company and in less then one week contract was signed and our project team assigned and customization work was ongoing. The Auction Software development team and assigned project manager helped us in a proffessional manner to put our ideas into a user friendly, easy to use online platform as per our vision. We have reached a stable version with our first release and definitely will continue our collaboration with Auction Software for the future. Glad for our collaboration, recommended!

Good team for a complex project

Beoordeeld op 23-9-2018
Ilia T.
Business Development Manager
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As a startup marketplace platform, AuctionSoftware provided out of the box solutions to speed up development, providing us with savings. Based in Australia, we have found working with India-based project team brings certain challenges (timezones, language), which can be overcome if you are willing to invest the effort.

Pluspunten: AuctionSoftware provided flexible service and solutions for our heavily custom auction platform. We used the India-based project team, which provided reliable designs and ongoing development.

Minpunten: Due to our custom requirements, there are some limitations within the Admin panel. Various workarounds have been created and will be refined as the platform grows.

Amazing

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2018
Tommy O.
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My experience couldn't have been better. The dev team was beyond easy to work with, very responsive, and very fast. I will definitely be using these guys again!

Pluspunten: Software was VERY easy to use, clean UI and fun to use.

Minpunten: I had no issues with the software. I love the software.

Communication is most important, and these guys are GREAT!

Beoordeeld op 3-2-2016
Steve G.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I will start by mentioning i had a prior experience with a Different developer that was downright awful, so I began my business with AuctionSoftware.com a bit nervous. Needless to say, I am so glad that i took the chance! Raj & and the entire Team were a Great help all along the way. Between all of the customizing and developing of our Industry specific Auction-House , we had a LOT of requests. Each and every one of them was handled in a professional and short time-frame. From notifications, watch-lists, RSS feeds, sponsor tabs, membership levels & much MORE .... they had their hands full!
I am a tough critic, and i have provided a solid 5 stars here. This group of developers/designers have their stuff together!
All of this has come together in a reasonable amount of time and quite easily! We Very much look forward to our ongoing business, together. Thanks Raj & Yaprak !! Regards,
Steve G.
CoralReefAuctions.com
Reefdr.com
RainbowReefCorals.com

Develops Award Winning Software!

Beoordeeld op 13-5-2016
Chiphong V.
Product Manager
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: From the very beginning we had highly sophisticated requirements regarding applying our business processes and individual design. They could even develope tailor-made modules that were not available in their software package. Developers have a good sense of understanding your business and I also appreciated that they work highly professional, extremely fast and on top of that, they are also critical thinkers and give feedback if something could be improved. Although we were working in 3 different countries (US, Switzerland, India), we could coordinate work and communication very smoothly. AuctionSoftware's dedication, enthusiasm and good teamwork has significantly contributed to our success in winning an innovation award and industry award.

Excellent development team you can trust

Beoordeeld op 20-7-2016
Avi R.
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The Software Auction team is a team that would go the extra mile. They are always available when needed and provide efficient solutions when problems occur.

Pluspunten: The software has lots of features that eliminate the need to develop from scratch.

Minpunten: More payment gateways options as default could be helpful.

Great Product

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2018
James T.
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ease of use and great customer support when needed

Minpunten: Some small kinks to be worked out at the beginning. Pretty typical with anything new though

Customized auction solution

Beoordeeld op 3-11-2015
Richard Y.
COO
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I was working with very strict timelines to deliver a bespoke auction solution. Auction Software was very accommodating in developing a customized solution to fit our needs, and was able to even host a time sensitive event when our existing host had a technical issue. The programming team documented progress as the project evolved, which provided transparency to the process facilitating UAT testing. Good experience, solution, and value.

Great Team - Efficient - Solution Seeking - Accommodating - Professional

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2016
Andrea K.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We've been working with Meeraa and her team for a number of months on our website development. All members of the team have been prompt with responses, efficient, and easy to work with. We have run into a few minor bumps and the team was able to resolve anything that came up within the week. Would highly recommend Development Scripts, Meeraa, and her team. Overall, a great experience.

Great Service and Easy to Work With

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2016
Jervis H.
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall very happy! The group was very easy to work with. I would suggest them to anyone in the market.

Pluspunten: Ease of use.

Minpunten: None.

Quality auction software

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2016
Mike C.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: It has been very good working with Auction Software, Rajesh, and his team. They always do excellent work with our project to complete all deliverables as agreed upon. They respond and assist quickly. The team has been very helpful throughout the entire project and we are very grateful for their support. Many thanks and we are happy to see your success.

ZiaHub Success Story

Beoordeeld op 22-1-2016
Thomas C.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Auction Software operates most importantly with integrity. Raj and his team have been very straight forward with me. The team is very professional and always available. The development quality is exceptional. If there is one thing that I would critique it is their UI design which may not be as advanced as top Silicon Valley UI examples but still very good.

Great development Team

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2016
Paul P.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We have been working with the development team since June 2015 on our unique eCommerce site. Everyone working on this has been very supportive and is helping bring my dream to life. I expect to launch the site later this year and want to keep the team on for Maintenance and feature updates. These Guys are Fantastic! Thank You

A company with great people who are dedicated to helping you succeed

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2016
Don F.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We began a partnership with Auction Software to help develop our dealer software, going into it knowing this would not be an off-the-shelf solution. They continue to be professional and dedicate the right amount of resources to us in order to meet out requirements. We are looking forward to continuing to work with their team.

Exceeds expectations!

Beoordeeld op 1-4-2016
C. d. S.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: The basic software package is quite adaptable to a variety of business models. However, the secret to unlocking its full potential is sharing your vision with the DevelopScripts team. They managing everything, seem to work around the clock, and do phenomenal work! I highly recommend working with Sreevalli. She's been superb!

The Best Turn-Key System I've Ever Worked With

Beoordeeld op 20-1-2016
Kyle P.
Director of Content
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Auction Software has a special product, and furthermore, they have a team that was very helpful and capable of making all the necessary changes we needed to our specific software for our needs. Their development is straightforward and upfront, and their dev team is very knowledgeable and the work fast.

works perfect!

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2016
Jonathan V.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Auction software was the perfect solution for our business requirements and with the help of an effective team, we managed to customise and re-brand the site to our new proposition Risk.Auction. The ease of use of the product is good, but the server can me more fast