Over Zingle

AI-gestuurde sms-berichten voor het MKB en grote ondernemingen. Zingle helpt bedrijven authentiek te communiceren voor een betere ervaring.

Meer informatie over Zingle

It's way better then have to call them or go to the front desk. I am going to tell my resort I work for about this software.

We struggle with automated Welcome messages through HotSOS. It cannot communicate directly to our Hotel's PMS - SMS - so we must use HotSOS and that causes communication errors sometimes.

Beoordelingen van Zingle

Waar voor je geld

Zingle heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 119 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Zingle eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (119)

heather
heather
Chief Operating Officer in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Best B2C communication platform available

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have leveraged Zingle to improve customer retention an satisfaction, increase sales, and improve brand exposure and customer awareness of new product and offer lines. We have found that we are only limited by our imagination with what we can do with Zingle. Each new idea we have shared with the Zingle development team has been met with enthusiasm. Zingle has evolved us as a business and helped us gain efficiencies. Our customer satisfaction ratings show us that Zingle has had a significant impact on our ability to provide service to our customers where and when they need us.

Zingle is versatile, adaptive and user friendly. Training time for our employees was minimal which means it was inexpensive to on-board our team. Any additional training needs have been met by the Zingle team. They are responsive and supportive.

We would like to see improvements with the exportable reports from the provided analytics.

Jenna
Jenna
PM Operations Manager in VS

Amazing Product - Perfect For Our Property

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing, very helpful, and a great new-age way to give our guests the best service.

We love the ease of use for it and how well it works for a condo property like ours. We can message all guests at once in case of emergency (our power went out last week and it was so easy to pull up the app - on our phones - and communicate with them during this). Just daily communication, welcome, requests, and departure reminders are so simple and most are automated! Minimal work but maximum communication to the guests.

Leasing Professional in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Single is very helpful in my daily work but can be very frustrating to use at times.

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Zingle is such an easy way to contact people, and people respond very quickly to text messages. I like that we can group people in different ways such as the property where they live.

Zangle is not mobile friendly for my Android phone, and it is tough to use while on the go. It is hard to tell when you have new messages and when your company is getting many messages per day it is easy to miss them as there is no obvious alert or color change etc.

Night Auditor in Canada
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

Wonderful connection tool

4,0 5 jaar geleden

This is a great way to contact guests and clients to give them information or for them to make requests. We use it to inform guests when their rooms are ready for check in and for them to request extra amenities like towels. Easy to find a guest as it connects right to our Opera system and picks up their phone number and information.

The website for this software times out frequently, always having to refresh the screen to update the conversations. There is some downtime on this system as well for updating and it is always during the overnight.

Greg
Greg
Owner in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Game changing technology

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we are incredibly impressed - it has helped our business in terms of efficiency and our competitive advantage.

This software has reduced incoming phone calls by over 2/3, and has increased our Team's productivity.

I wish it were faster - it's still a little sluggish when you have a lot of messages coming in and going out. Also, it would be nice to be able to attach multiple images or pdfs to outgoing messages.

Emmanuel
Emmanuel
COO in Canada
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Great product and fantastic company

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic! Highly recommended.

We have been using Zingle for approx. 2 years now. We love the ease of use, the uptime and the incredible account management we get from Zingle. This is a really well run company.

Inability to have AI respond to customer texts based on "sentiment analysis". However we have been told this is in the works.

Sandy
Sandy
Member Relations Director in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Our Members love the two-way texting service!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It helps us promote our club events, and allows our Members to ask questions and make reservations quickly and easily.

Our previous text software only allowed us to text out. The two-way texting has really been a game changer in the way we communicate with our Members.

The automations were tricky at first, but it was always easy to get help from our service representative.

Nicholas
Nicholas
Front Desk Agent in VS
Horeca, 501-1.000 werknemers

Front Desk Agent responding to guests needs

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Phone calls to the front desk and hotel operators have decreased as guests can alert the hotel of their needs from their phone, wherever they are

The ability to place alerts as to what kind of guest they are, if they're staying in different parts of the resort, if they're having issues during their stay, etc. and everyone with access to Zingle can be aware

That I cannot text intra-departmentally and that I cannot connect more than one phone number to a profile.

Call Center Agent in VS

Very easy to use and navigate. Good way to quickly communicate to a large group of employees.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The ability to send group texts, and group people into different departments, so the messages get to the right people.

can't use it on an Android phone, or it is very difficult. App has a lot of bugs. Edit window is way too small.

Mike
Mike
Catering / Party Manager in VS

A must have! Pays for itself.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Increased sales and helps communicate specials/offers in a timely manor.

Our guests love the service and it helps our staff cut back on wait times for orders. Text message marketing is very powerful, when we send out a mass message, we do get a great response most of the time.

Would love to see it intergrate with my POS. I would like to see the scheduled times be at least 15 minute windows.

Kassia
Assistant Director of Admissions in VS

Overall a great investment to reach people via text from your phone or computer.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I like that this service is available for both my computer and my phone. It makes it convenient to text while at my computer or while I am out of the office traveling. The notification sounds for receiving texts aren't annoying which is a huge bonus because our team has a lot of incoming messages. It allows me to turn off notifications when I need some work-life balance, but also follow up with people from my phone when I leave the office and need to keep up with my contacts. I like that you can tag the contacts with labels, which helped our team keep track of who each of our contacts are.

We have a whole team using one number, because that is the number we want associated with our office (so any of us can respond to incoming messages if someone is out of the office). Unfortunately this means all our messages are in ONE single inbox. This is the worst part about this service, having to share an inbox(even with the labels it gets messy). I wish there were individual inboxes so once we assign the contact to someone specific in our office, it could show up in that person's inbox rather than in the flood of messages intended for other people. The more we use this texting service, the more frustrating having to share an inbox it becomes. We get notified every time someone else gets a message just like we would if it was one for us. I only want to get notified when I receive a message so I am not wasting my time identifying who on our team got the message if it isn't one I need to respond to.

LeAnne
Member Relations Director in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

After using other text programs/companies, Zingle has been the easiest to implement and use!

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our number one benefit from this software is being able to provide our membership with a concierge by text. Being able to connect with those on the go, provides us the opportunity to connect to another group of members who may not have time to call, read emails or wait for answers.

Best part of Zingle is that you can control almost your entire account from the app. The other part of Zingle that we enjoy is that we truly have a "concierge by text" now to offer, not just a coupon to mass text people. This has made a great revenue impact on our business in our restaurant! Increased our slower nights for dinner, increased our weekly specials purchased and our revenue.

The only part of Zingle we are still waiting on is the ability to text a picture out to all subscribers.

Nathaly
Customer Experience Representative in VS

It is a great tool for our business. Its innovative, easy for customer and staff to use.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Our customers can reach us directly via text, we receive a high volume of phone calls everyday. With Zingle, we decrease the amount of phone calls and keep our staff engaged with customers at the front counter. Also having the customers exact request, we can process it right away.

The text notification can use improvement-I do not feel the sound notification is enough, nor is the pop up. The notification pop up blends in too much with other tabs or screens the user may have open.

Marian
leasing professional in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

ZINGLE IS GREAT!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zingle has benefit our company tremendously! overall we are pleased with how easy and clear it is to work with this software.

How easy and useful it is. Everyone on our company use it and makes our daily routine more accessible.

n/a I don't find anything that I dislike.

Jon
Parts Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Good Product

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's not bad. Functions just fine for what we need it to do.

I like the ability to txt multiply people at once and it doesn't appear as a group message.

Once a conversation is closed, it's not the easiest to go back and find. I'm not impressed with, only one computer logged in at a time. It would be nice for multiply computers to logged in.

Rebekah
Appointment Setter in VS

The company I work for uses Zingle it's been really great and easy to use!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Responding to messages is quick and easy. Inputting contacts is also very easy. I like the tagging feature, you can tag the representative so they can view their messages themselves.

The thing I least like. When clicking on unread messages they will sometimes disappear. When messages disappear it makes it frustrating and very hard to find.

Amir
Rooms Division Manager in VS

Very nice App

5,0 4 jaar geleden

You can send pre-arrival message to all arrivals and easy to communicate to our guests

it is little complicated to have synced with Opera

Aaron
CFO in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Amazing Communication Tool for Text Messages!

Opmerkingen: Amazing!

Ability to delegate communications to users internally.

Some of the backend reporting is tied to who the conversation is assigned to at the time you pull the report. This throws off the ability to measure some different efficiency metrics by user.

Tina
Operations Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Simple to use

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Absolutely love it and our customers do as well.

This is such an easy and cost efficient way to communicate with your customers. I am not sure who every business doesn't have these.

Reporting could be better, but still works for what I need.

Rob
Loan Officer in VS
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Loan Officer

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love it and so do my clients. It's GREAT!

Desktop interface. I like the simple alerts to my desktop so there's no need to grab my phone while I'm in the office.

Nothing to hate. That's why I'm writing a review.

Whitney
Member Relations Coordinator in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

I work for a private business club. Our Members love being able to access Senior staff so quickly!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It enhances customer connection. We use this as a tool to provide the Members 24/5 access to the Senior Staff.

How easy it is to for the Members to register/sign-up for the program. It takes about 30 secs to finish the entire process and then they're connect to the Club.

Thank it does not automatically update. I would like it to move in real-time and have a better understanding of automations.

Blake
Front Desk Manager in VS

Great All Around Program

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Zingle everyday as an employee of an up-scale hotel. The Navigation of the program is intuitive. I have had little to no issues uploading contact information and enjoy the ease of use. Everything works naturally.

It works like your typical texting platform that you would find on your IOS device.

Filters were tricky and took some time to figure out.

Otis
Otis
Sales Coordinator in VS
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

Zingle

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zingle is great and happy that we have it. It provides options when a customer is not checking their email and we need urgent response.

It allows text real time to the recipient.

I wish there was more flexibility in future notifications. In other words if I could send a message that would arrive up to one week on a delay.

Emily
Guest services Supervisor in VS
Horeca, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Easy to learn, brought us more awareness

4,0 4 jaar geleden

The ease of use, speed in communication, and ability to link with HOTSOS

I wish it could be linked with Opera to allow for automated checkouts by texting OUT, as well as a gif function as many guests respond with them and we have to go externally to find them. More emojis needed

Monica
General Manager in VS
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Helping to deliver truly personalized services!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were searching for an easy way to provide another meaningful touch point on our customer service delivery. This app has enabled us to provide truly personalized information in a form that our customers seem to love.

We have been using Zingle for a few months, and the feedback from our customers has been wonderful. It allows us to reach our customers in a format that is easy for people who are constantly on the go. It's super user friendly and the analytics help us keep on top of ensuring our team delivers consistent service levels to our customers.

We haven't found anything about Zingle that we don't' like yet!