Bravo is the BEST pawn software I have ever used. Tried several others and nothing compares. Lots of features. Does just about everything you need.

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2019
Kimbal H.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Bravo was the best change I made for my pawn shop. People make payments on loans and layaways with Mobile Pawn even when we are closed. The integration with eBay, Buya.com, my own company website is really great. Listing on Gunbroker, Craigslist, Amazon, and more is so easy. I know the Bravo team constantly works on improving and making Bravo even better with new and improved features. Can't say enough about this program and the people behind it.

Pluspunten: Bravo has to be the best pawn shop software ever developed. It does everything a pawn broker needs in the business and Bravo is constantly upgrading and making the software better and more user friendly. I was sceptical when I first got Bravo because I did not believe it could do everything they said it could do but now after several years of using Bravo, I can not imagine using any other software. I have used several of the other programs and always seems to have problems of some sort. With Bravo I may have an issue once or twice every six months and the Bravo techs get me going in a matter of minutes. Usually it is a driver issue with my computer. The Bravo techs are the best. They treat you like family. They really care about getting you up and running as fast as they can with minimal down time. And reliability, I have only had one time when Bravo was down for about an hour in 3 years and I believe that was due to severe weather where they are located, understandable. Bravo is so easy for new employees to learn. You just type in a make and model and 99% of the time it comes up in Bravo and you just have to put in a short description and check some pull down boxes and it figures the price for you. You can adjust the price if needed. Also on the same page you have statistics like average loan amount, average buy amount, default ratio, and a few others, very good to have when pricing items your are taking in. I also love the Customer Loyalty Reports. This tells you a lot about your customer. Stuff like Total # Redeems, Total # Forfeitures, Lifetime Contribution, and so much more. It is really great. Bravo is also the best for listing items on eBay seamlessly. Quick and easy. You can list on Gunbroker, Craigslist, and Amazon, just takes a little more effort but it is still so easy. Bravo can set you up with your own company branded website for your products. I have this and it is the best thing ever. My local customers get to see what I have put out for sale lately or I can ship to anyone in the country. This is another thing great about Bravo, when you post something to the internet you can post to Bravo's website- Buya.com, Your Company Branded website, and eBay all at one time and when you sell your item on any of these sites, Bravo will automatically take of the other sites. This saves an extremely lot of time. I use to have to list individual items on eBay, then on my website and when it sold sometimes we would forget to take off one of the sites and it would sell again and this would cause a negative feedback from the customer. This is the quickest and easiest program I have ever used. I have just recently signed up for Bravo's Mobile Pawn Advantage and this takes the game up to a whole new level. Mobile Pawn is an APP on your smart phone that lets customers Pay on their pawn or layaway. Mobile Pawn also sends a notification or text to the customer to remind them a payment is coming due soon. Again, I was worried about the cost over the revenue and now we have had Mobile Pawn for about 3 months and we get between 3-10 payments a day. We come in to work in the morning, log in to Bravo and the printer just starts printing receipts. Sometimes a receipt will print during the day and it will be a payment being made on Mobile Pawn. Payment are being made on layaways and pawn extensions. And since we have our company branded website the customer can shop just our store on the Mobile Pawn APP right on their phone. And this is so exciting, last week I had my first FAST CASH transaction on the Mobile Pawn App. A customer took a picture of an air compressor and put a few details and how much he wanted and we ended up buying it. We have had about 4 or 5 Fast Cash transactions and it is so awesome. With Bravo you can run ANY type report you need. Bravo keeps a digital FFL log book and a copy is stored on your hard drive. Keeping track of the cash in your tills and safe is so easy. I would need a whole lot of space to talk about every thing Bravo does for me and my company but the bottom line is this is, by far, the best program on the market. I am on first name basis with a lot of Bravo's staff and they are such wonderful people. I feel they really want you as a business owner to succeed. They are great. We are just a small pawn shop in Callahan, FL called First Coast Pawn & More, Inc. You can find us on Buya.com, www.firstcoastpawn.net, www.firstcoastpawn.com, eBay, Google, and also Facebook. Forgot to mention how easy it is to post to Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter straight from your merchandise webpage. And there is so much more this software can do for you because I know I am forgetting something. If you are reading this and you own or run a pawn shop, you owe it to yourself to take a look at Bravo's software. It is the best. You can call me anytime with any questions, my name is Kimbal Hutchinson and I own First Coast Pawn & More, Inc. 904-879-3556. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my review.

Minpunten: Since we, as the pawnbroker, some times have to enter new data, sometimes it gets entered wrong or labeled wrong but the Bravo techs will fix extremely fast. There are some other issues that we as the pawnbroker may want to implament in Bravo and the Bravo techs are working hard to make these changes for us. I know I made several suggestions and the Bravo techs made it happen. They are great.

Compupawn to Bravo switch

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2017
Bryce J.
Owner/Operator
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Every single ticket we have sent to Bravo support has been answered and explained. Even some that were changes in the software were addressed and it is very cool to get an email the next month showing exactly what was changed and fixed in the new FREE UPGRADE from bravo.

Pluspunten: All of the employees at all of our locations picked up on Bravo with in a few days. You can really tell this software was written for a PAWNBROKER, by a PAWNBROKER. The entire Team at Bravo, from the top to bottom, has been awesome to work with and made sure we were happy and working efficiently on all workstations at all stores. To be able to click on Company Performance and see all the stores numbers on 1 dashboard is awesome. No more running 5 reports. Just 1 click. Our swinging door profit margin has increased because I really see employees looking at the estimator and making educated decisions on purchases and loans. All of our employees can write loans twice as fast now because of the estimator. We are opening another location soon and excited to use Bravo. We are going to text every customer in our database to let them know about the Grand opening sale. We did a mass text to all of our customers last Christmas and it turned out to be one of our busiest Saturdays ever in 25+ years.

Minpunten: As with any CHANGE, it is not all easy, it took a few weeks to learn all of the reports and the differences that we were used to, but we have now been on bravo after making the switch for 6 months and opened a new store from the start on Bravo @ Day 1, looking back we are glad we switched all of the stores and would do it again, hands down. The first few weeks, it was taking the employees twice as long to write a loan because we were still learning the software, NOW, we are all writing better loans and purchases, thanks to the estimator, and doing it twice as fast as we did with our other software.

The best I have used in 26 years, though a bit difficult to learn in the beginning. Highly recommend

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2018
Carey W.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The best feature is the ad/hoc reporting. You create whatever you want. Next is the ability to do multiple transactions for a customer from the same window, with a very quick and easy reloan procedure. If an item is repawned by a spouse, the item can be brought up on the transaction window and change the customer then you are done. Transaction and inventory history reports are excellent and the mobile ap is very useful. Customer support is top of the line. The unfinished jobs buttons on the dashboard have made us far more efficient at keeping current. This is really great with police reporting and pricing items to be forfeited. The store and employee performance tabs are great. The estimator is very helpful when learned to use properly. I like knowing backup is automatically done and offsight. The customer suggestion area makes improvements to the program happen regularly and efficiently. A lot of great ideas come from all users being able to expose their ideas and needs then have others vote on and expound on the idea.

Minpunten: At first, getting used to navigating and using the program. However, with patience, practice and seeking to understand the procedures, that is overcome in time and the benefits are well worth the effort. Entering new items for pawn sometimes takes longer, but the estimator makes it quicker with common items. Also, reloan of previously pawned items or items the customer purchased if entered under their name is very easy and fast. Even if an item was not purchased under their name, a quick ad/hoc search will allow for doing a quick and easy repawn. Perhaps the biggest con for me right now is the layaway feature. It is usable but still needs some work. My experience with support leads me to believe this issue will be corrected in the near future.

Great Software

Beth A.
Owner/Operator
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We feel like we have a clear handle on how our crew is performing both individually and as a team in comparison to our previous software.

Pluspunten: We love that it is intuitive and easy for almost anyone to learn.
We love that the customer service is quick and follows up after there has been a lull in the process.
We love that the reports look clean and are easy to read.

Minpunten: When reading the reports, you sometimes can't figure out if where the numbers have come from.
When you use the scrap refining process, the figure counts in the daily sales when it should be entirely separate.
When you use the scrap refining process, there is no option for ACH which is odd since that is how most refiners pay out.
When you use the Employee Performance Button on the home screen, it is only accessible to the Employee who is logged in; as an owner, these are all numbers and facts I should easily have access to on a daily basis for each of my crew.
Sometimes figuring out certain information is difficult: the history of a gift card, on the Inventory Management Screen you can not tell which employee last touched a piece of inventory without clicking on the Item History Button (which means additional work), the number of transactions of each employee completes is missing from the Employee Performance Report . . .

Most versatile I have used.

Beoordeeld op 4-4-2019
Carey W.
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Inventory control has become better and time spent searching for items has been greatly decreased because of the ad/hoc search flexibility. E-commerce use has been increased with added income from increased exposure. Repeat customer transaction speed has been greatly increased.

Pluspunten: This software has great flexibility because it is so comprehensive in what is offered. The ad/hoc search feature offers almost any arrangement and grouping you will need with the user setting the parameters (no asking programmers for a special report design). Multiple transactions for a single customer can be done all at the same time without exiting and restarting after each transaction. The estimator provides great help in evaluating the loan value of an item. I have found it especially helpful with jewelry. Customer service response time and help in solving problems has been the best I have experienced over the 2 previous software programs used.

Minpunten: Because of its comprehensive nature, it takes more time than other programs to learn and become comfortable with using. The transition is a little more difficult, however, once becoming comfortable with the program I think it is well worth the effort and time. The time involved with entering an item for the first time is a little more cumbersome than other programs, however, when the item is repawned the process is much faster and easier than other programs I have used, so this balances itself over time.

The Perfect Software for a Pawnshop in the Age of the Internet

Beoordeeld op 8-1-2019
Tommy F.
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: If you want your pawn shop to adapt with the modern world Bravo is the only option. No other software on the market will so effortlessly update in real-time your inventory online, and list instantly on ebay like Bravo does. It's a great company that listens to the pawnbrokers using the software and makes changes several times a year via software updates. Definitely consider Bravo when shopping around pawn software.

Pluspunten: Bravo streamlines so much. We looked at every major player in Pawn Software, and it was a no brainer to go with Bravo. We are able to keep our entire inventory online, and it updates in real-time. A few clicks and I can list hundreds of items on ebay within minutes. Customer Profiles help us vet customers and maximize loans and cross-reference their history at other locations. Our customers now receive a text message 5 days before the due date, and can renew loans via the mobile app. This software really does streamline most of which use to be very timely and not cost-effective. It's constantly evolving and listening to customer suggestions to improve the software.

Minpunten: The financial cost is higher than others, but you really do get so much more for the money. I wish they had more expanded reports that were easier to run for targeting specific categories.

BRAVO PAWN SOFTWARE

Beoordeeld op 3-9-2019
Greg F.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I WOULD NOT USE OTHER SOFTWARE. BRAVO IS IT.

Pluspunten: ANALYTICS ARE HELPFUL, THE APP AND REPORTS ARE GREAT

Minpunten: MUST USE CERTAIN HARDWARE FOR COMPATIBILITY

Software that actually builds and promotes your store!

Thomas S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Love this software and what Bravo, the Company, does for our industry.

Pluspunten: Ease of use and training for new pawnbrokers. We can set our own parameters for buying and loaning and that gives us our most profit. The customer service is awesome.

Minpunten: Being on the cloud is good and bad. If internet goes out we are stuck. But this is out of their control. We have only been down once with Bravo and that was years ago. They were upgrading the system and now runs awesome. We have been up 100% of the time for 2018 and 2019.

You Don't Know What You're Missing

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2018
Tom B.
Partner
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: If it was possible, we might date Bravo. It has proven super dependable and very helpful. :)

Pluspunten: As new technology and business needs emerge, the software framework is ready to respond with system wide, and specific, solutions. An added feature is that we get to spend more time connecting with customers and less time on their paperwork,

Minpunten: With any new implementation, established business work flow will change, and an operation will be well served with a deep time dive into training, support, and community information.

Seemless integration and countless ways to monitor how your business is performing

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2018
Ian P.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We've been in business since 1927 as Wood's Loan Office in Atlantic City. It's just over the past couple years with using Bravo that we've had the experience of being able to really monitor what goes on with our store.

Pluspunten: It seems like there is no limit to the reports you can generate to gauge any question you might have about your business. The more details you supply, the more thorough reports you get.

Minpunten: Everything comes at a cost so I understand I shouldn't expect everything for free but I would like to be able to login when I'm at my home computer or phone with something on my mind without needing an additional license. Again, I understand why that's not feasible :)

It's the BRAVOLUTION, you can't teach stupid

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2019
Matt C.
13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ease of use and simplicity between multiple stores. Live chat and phone support is lightning fast and at all hours pretty much. We are open from 10-7pm on the east coast 7 days a week. Never an issue to have something solved in store with a customer within minutes. The solution center works wonders for quick and easy step by step procedures.

Minpunten: Buying procedures are a little slower than competitors, as you do have to input data as if you were going to use their buya software. But on the inventory side, it is a lot easier to look through and find items with ease, compared to competitors.

Best customer support.

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019
Anthony C.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Been a Bravo user since 2014. If any pawnbroker would like a verbal referral feel free to call.

Pluspunten: Out of all the pawn software we’ve used this company has the best customer service. Never had a question or issue go unanswered. Bravo is relatively easy to navigate and has all the needed features. eBay addon has been very useful for our shop.

Minpunten: Only con to note, it’s web based software, so at times it can run slow. Hopefully someday they’ll make it a hybrid system.

Game Changer

Dug K.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We were first with custom pawn software locally in 1990, making us the leading edge of tech at the time. Rode it perhaps a bit too long but when BRAVO came along it was clear they would put us right back at the leading edge. They have.

Pluspunten: Love the integrated web presence through BUYA and local branded website. Text messaging. MobilePawn App.

Minpunten: Too many clicks. Stock photos limited to one or two max. Need more sub-categories within each category including a miscellaneous for each one..

Bravo Pawn Systems

Beoordeeld op 2-5-2019
Stephanie T.
Pawnbroker
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I like that Bravo has the ability to produce virtually any report i need. I also like that issues that are addressed in the forums are usually fixed through the frequent updates to the Bravo system.

Pluspunten: I like the Bravo pawn system. It has lots of features that are very beneficial. The customer service staff is always helpful and nice. They have readily answered any questions we have had.

Minpunten: The issues that I did not like have already been resolved with updates.

Bravo has customer support that is unrivaled by any other product, and continues to deliver!

Mark M.
OWNER/PRESIDENT
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: User-Friendliness, training webinars, expeditious technical support are a few of the many reasons why we sided with Bravo. It's by far the best quality, and most cost effective product on the market.

Minpunten: Hard to find many flaws with Bravo, if I had to choose one I would say the e-commerce pricing structure. I wish it was a bit more cost effective, my only hesitation with enabling the e-commerce feature/integration.

The best software out there

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2019
Meddena G.
OWNER
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have found overall that BRAVO is a great company to do business with!

Pluspunten: The system is easy to use and if you ever get stuck make a call and they answer your questions that day! I have never had an issue they could not walk me through with in a few minutes! Love BRAVO

Minpunten: Dealing with the scrap gold and silver seems to be a small issue - but I am sure I just need to make a call - when I have a chance ;)

Active Bravo User

Leo R.
Chief Operating Officer
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Thank you Bravo team!

Pluspunten: Everything you need in a Pawn Shop POS. Inventory has become a lot easier and their support team is exceptional. Highly recommend!

Minpunten: Needs MLA compliance form for Mobile App renewals. Easy fix perhaps: 1) ask the renewal customer if they are active duty or dependents of... 2) if yes, block renewal and send MLA covered borrower in-store.

With so much ecommerce that we do, Bravo is the #1 choice hands down.

Alex P.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The options that it gives to help us do our job better, and more efficiently. The eCommerce feature where we can simply copy and paste an items description online in minutes.

Minpunten: Some of the suggestions take awhile, and we are given resolutions to an issue that isn't 100% helpful or resolved. It seems like every new feature is a way to nickle and dime us.

Excellent Pawn Software

Beoordeeld op 24-7-2019
Jimmy R.
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I especially enjoy the fact that we can easily look up customers from each of our stores regardless of location. Being able to transfer inventory from one store to another is an extremely time saving feature!

Minpunten: I would prefer that there be a power user price discount for multiple store usage.

Simply superior

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2019
Connor M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My experience with bravo has been beyond satisfactory. It’s a very comfortable software, almost feels like a social media platform as opposed to a POS. Keeps employees focused with its intuitive task managment system.

Pluspunten: User friendly, cutting edge, quick support, continuously innovating

Minpunten: Pricey (but as the saying goes, you get what you pay for)

Bravo Pawn Systems- Great Software, Excellent Technical Service

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2019
Kenneth K.
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Straight forward interface. I have found that most things I needed, but hadn't been trained on, I was able to figure out on my own.

Minpunten: I was originally a compupawn customer. They were acquired by Bravo, which at the time did not make me happy. Like most people, I am resistant to change. I had been using compupawn for the better part of 6 years. Being forced to change products was my only real problem, but it all worked out in the end.

Bravo is easy to use and navigating the system becomes almost second nature.

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2019
Chris H.
General Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The customer service of Bravo and there knowledge of the system is top notch and they are always will to tell you or show you how to do something with in Bravo.

Minpunten: I would like more customer answers or reviews when leaving a comment on the solution center help desk.

Best Pawn Software, hands down

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2016
Samuel R.
Detailhandel
4.5 / 5
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The ability to manage, pawns, consignments, inventory. In the pawn industry you have heavy regulations requiring you to hold items for x days until you can resell, or x days on a loan term. I also spend only 30 min a month doing quick books reconciliations. This software does it all. I also do about 2k monthly sales via there automated online channel www.buya.com which is growing fast! Also automated my ATF log book saving me 30min daily.

Minpunten: Vendor is great! Product can have a few extra unneeded steps sometimes.

Bravo Pawn systems

Beoordeeld op 8-2-2019
David L.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: looking forward to growing with bravo.... prior to bravo we would hand write every contract and never realized how easy it would be to go electronic

Pluspunten: Ease of use keeping track of all of our products the ability to add notes easily look up history of an item or customer

Minpunten: really don't have any cons the support team is available to help right away and if the associate isn't able to help he will get another team leader

good overall product

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2018
Jerry W.
owner anager
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: simple to use . menus easy to navigate good gun log and easy to pull up customers excellent options for detailed reports

Minpunten: hard to keep printers for labels connected and no tech support for them not enough options for online policies