Best Banner Generator Out There For The Price

Eric R.
Marketing Manager
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall I'm very happy with what Bannersnack has helped me achieve with my line of work. We were able to breathe new life into an advertising product that had grown somewhat stale of late and with recent software changes in our advertising networks, we'll be relying even more heavily on this service. The other players in the market that offer this kind of service are either unintuitive, unimaginitive or unbecoming of the kind of image we would want to portray with online advertising. We've actually saved money overall since we'd previously been paying designers to make a smaller set of ads on our behalf and those were simply static images. I recommend this service to anyone I meet that's looking for this kind of thing as it was recommended to me by a friend. Sure, there's always something that could be better, a bug fixed here and there, but I think for the money, this is the best solution out there right now.

Pluspunten: The Banner Generator! I work in online advertising and this tool has been very helpful in getting a number of ads made in all sizes for the networks we use quickly and efficiently. We used to rely on designers doing a bunch of work by hand and have to wait days or even weeks for mediocre results. Now I can make the ads myself in less than a day and the animation has made our clients much more appreciative. We can dial in the layouts we like the most, then it's a simple matter to duplicate banner sets and make revisions to get unique banners for each client. Bannersnack has saved us a ton of time and gave our service a fresh new look. Though we use HTML5 for the actual advertising, I like that I can send GIFs as example files to my clients. I'm excited to see what the Branded share links look like, since right now we're sending GIFs as previews. I'd love to see a bulk download feature for GIFs, but I can understand why this might be a bit daunting in terms of resource usage.

Minpunten: Though the process of creating images using the generator is getting better, there are still a few bugs that need sorting. There are definitely some quirks and the occasional service outage where a banner set might take a long time to save or you can't export for a bit, but this is definitely the exception and not the rule. I can only recall one particularly bad day where the service wasn't working for a few hours, but I didn't end up losing any work, just time. Sometimes text elements don't get updated when you copy banner sets. The workaround is you have to remove the image from the set, then add it back in to get it to update correctly. Sometimes drop shadows look incongruous across all image sizes and you need to update the global values if you've been resizing or moving elements within individual ads. I've gotten used to these slight irritations and I'm sure they'll be fixed over time, but I'm happy overall with what I can achieve with the service. I'd love more options to change the text, like a stroke which helps text stand out against wider ranges of colors for background images. The 'Hit' animation template is a bit buggy and doesn't always play nice when you have a lot of elements, so I typically just opt for a different template that's more consistent. I'd love to see more templates, both for layout and animation. There was a recent rate hike for adding multiple users which our team will be needing soon, which is a bummer, but comes with the territory I reckon.

Great Tool for Custom Banner Designing

Beoordeeld op 24-7-2018
Jillian H.
Junior Advertising Designer
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, Bannersnack is really a life-changing work program. We started using them in the Fall of 2017 and we haven't gone back. Other banner designing programs just didn't match up to the quality and customer service we've seen in Bannersnack. The online chat for questions is WONDERFUL. They are available almost 24/7 and I've never had to wait very long for a response. Very kind people who clearly care about their customers!

Pluspunten: I LOVE how much Bannersnack has increased in features in just over a year. They are constantly updating their software and taking customers' feedback into actual consideration. For those who are not so design-minded, they supply a large amount of aesthetically-pleasing templates and pre-made copy designs. Additionally, there are SO many options when designing a custom banner as well. As someone who is accustomed to Photoshop, I feel like I am not missing out on a ton of features when designing in Bannersnack. Another wonderful feature is being able to upload my own fonts and logos. Designing banners as Sets also saves me a lot of time when I am putting the same design on multiple banner sizes. The reason we started using Bannersnack in the first place was the ability to export as HTML5 and have animated banner ads. I've been so happy with how they have continued advancing the customization options of the animated features! So many of our clients are happy with these animated ads we create.

Minpunten: Bannersnack does occasionally have bugs. Occasionally the editor screen will lead to a blank white page, and if I haven't saved my banner, I will have to start over. I've also had issues with Bannersnack changing the font when exported with my own uploaded fonts. Another thing I would like to see at some point is the ability to preview all the sizes of banners I make in one link, instead of having three separate links for 3 separate sizes.

Perfect Replacement for Not Having a Junior Designer

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2018
Justin R.
Director of Digital Marketing
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: As a company who does not have a designer on staff, Bannernack allows us to easily create banners for our AdWords advertising, Facebook posts, etc. We also sell advertising space on our homepage, and are able to use Bannersnack to quickly churn out simple dynamic HTML banners for companies who pay to advertise on our site. Their feedback has all been positive. The functionality is intuitive and advanced, and since they are constantly adding new pre-made designs it's incredibly easy to pick a base template and customize it. Though, for someone with a more creative acumen building something from scratch would be very easy, as well.

Minpunten: Only real downside to the software is that if you design a Banner Set and attempt to use their exported ZIP file into Doubleclick it will not import properly. It's a huge inconvenience, as you then have to download each banner as a GIF (which sometimes affects the animation fluidity) individually and add them into DFP individually. I was assured by customer service that this was something they were working on when I wrote in to them in June 2018. It's been almost two months at the time of writing this review but I haven't heard any updates. Outside of this one issue, I have no other complaints.

van Bannersnack op 1-8-2018

Hello Justin,

We would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to rate Bannersnack, it's much appreciated! We're happy to hear you find our platform easy to use and intuitive, as this is our main goal, to make it as user-friendly as possible. We would like to apologize for not being able to get back to you sooner regarding your initial DFP issue, it was a mistake on our end and we look at it as a great learning experience for all of us here at Bannersnack.

Now, regarding your issue, from the screenshot you provided via our live chat, it looks like you have selected the Image option from the DFP Creative Choices, as opposed to the HTML5 option. Please refer to this screenshot to better understand what I am referring to: https://www.screencast.com/t/CRzXHuXH6JR.

Kindly try using the HTML5 option and let us know via our live chat if the error still occurs.

Extremely useful for many reasons!

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2018
Jake M.
Founder & CEO
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I’ve used Bannersnack for many things, but mostly for creating ads for bot my own websites and client’s websites. I also use it to make quick edits on photos. It’s not photoshop, but you can do a lot with it! Overall, I’m extremely pleased with Bannersnack.

Pluspunten: Allows you to be creative as you want! Unlimited possibilities, easy to use, amazing customer support, a must-have for anyone in marketing or web design. I use Bannersnack for many things: ads (obviously), editing images, reformatting photos, simple logo design, the list goes on. It’s just a great and simple tool to have.

Minpunten: A little pricey, but you get what you pay for! I’ve experienced a few glitches, but I will not complain because I haven’t tried it on other browsers.

van Bannersnack op 16-10-2018

Hey Jake!

It is a pleasure to read reviews like yours, big thanks go out to you from our team! Creative people just like you find new possibilities everyday with Bannersnack. Our goal is to make banner creation fast and accessible for everyone through our professional templates and great user interface. Regarding the glitches you experienced they might be just temporary or browser related, for the best experience we recommend using Chrome. In any case, if you are in trouble drop a message to our customer support and we will help you out.

Bannersnack - Cool Banners in 15 Minutes

Beoordeeld op 10-3-2019
Jeff M.
Search Happiness Optimizer
Human Resources, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: A great tool for any client or agency that needs banner ads quickly and with a sense of design style. HTML5 is super simple with 1 click and copying & pasting ad sets allows for a/b versions to be created simply. Highly recommended! Skip going to designers (and developers for HTML5) and get this tool - well worth it!

Pluspunten: Very easy to use to create static or HTML5 banners. Our agency has a huge need for a design solution that doesn't take up a lot of designer time (and thus takes forever to get done). BannerSnack is so simple to quickly make banners even if you are not designer, and with a click of a button makes the ads HTML5 for higher performing ad choices. Cheap to use - stunning templates - no design chops needed. Use it to quickly spin up banner ads that don't make it look like Bill from accounting did them. Simple downloading of files to upload into Adwords or Adroll etc.

Minpunten: The 'suite' service to create 1 ad and then apply it to different sizes doesn't work great so I need to create each banner separately but not a big deal. Would love if they had an option to add all info individually and then the system spits out ads.

van Bannersnack op 11-3-2019

Hello Jeff,
We're excited to hear that Bannersnack is working so great for you and your agency and we wanted to let you know that we're doing our best to improve the workflow and the overall user experience on our platform. It would be helpful for us if you could contact us on our live chat and tell us more about what you want to see implemented in Bannersnack.
Thanks again for taking your time to share this with us !

Creates hundreds of banners flawlessly

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019
O. kelvin K.
Copywriter
Internet, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Helps me create hundreds of banners flawlessly in few hours. Saves me time, makes me more money by working smart, not hard.

Pluspunten: I got tired of using Photoshop as my workload increased more and more. I got tired of designing from scratch all the time. I got tired of straining my brain just to come up with design concepts, and a couple of other struggles that comes with traditional design tools. I went in search for a better tool to save me from the pains I go through everyday, and Bannarsnack was my choice. Ever since I started using it I only wished I found it earlier, all thanks to the thousands of templates you can use to create banners in few minutes. I recommend it for anyone handling bulk designs for clients.

Minpunten: Price is a bit steep, nothing more for now.

van Bannersnack op 21-6-2019

Hi Kelvin,

We are truly grateful for this amazing review and we thank you for taking your time to write it. Your praise words are fuel for our team that motivates us to keep making Bannersnack better every day.
Our app is indeed for designers and non designers alike, we made it simple for everyone. We believe everybody should be able to create designs in a non nerve wrecking way.
Thank you for your business, we wish you a great day ahead!

An efficient, easy way to create banner ads! But there's room for growth.

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2019
Nick D.
Creative Lead
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very positive. Whenever an issue comes up like image compression or exporting issues, their team is quick to find a solution and keep me informed on the process. As an agency, we've been able to greatly improve our workflow speeds.

Pluspunten: Greatly increases work efficiency and makes the process of animating display ads easy and intuitive.

Minpunten: Doesn't yet offer more complex animations or allow extremely heavy customization to their current animations. Also - they banner set designer is a great idea, but just doesn't work in most cases. Only in the most simple of ads does it work well.

van Bannersnack op 22-1-2019

Hello Nick,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this helpful review. We really appreciate you and your agency and we wanted you to know that we're constantly working on improving the platform. It would be really helpful for us if you could contact us on our live chat and tell us more about the issues you had with the Generator.
Thanks again and please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

The Bannersnack Team

Best Banner Design Tool EVER!

Beoordeeld op 2-7-2019
Patrick O.
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I spend 5 hours per week in Bannersnack. So, I'm super comfortable with the platform. It's literally saved me thousands of dollars, and allowed me to create really cool banners without getting additional design help. Also, whenever I have a question or concern - they are right there with excellent customer service. I HIGHLY recommend Bannersnack for your banner design needs.

Pluspunten: There's the obvious - the robust and super intuitive UI for creating designs... I would also say the overall layout and organizational structure of Bannersnack is great. It's easy to upload assets, and to keep track of hundreds, and even thousands of designs.

Minpunten: I wish they had more sizes available with templates, but I had to struggle to think of a 'con' for Bannersnack.

Great For Ad creation

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2019
Daniel C.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The fact that you can quickly and easily create HTML 5 ads in different sizes quickly and easily is a life saver. The design process is simple and they have a lot of easy to use features. I started using it several years ago and it has just gotten better. The ability to create standard size ads is great, but what is even better is you can create custom banners for all of your needs. I use it to create headers for customers websites along with Facebook and instagram ads. I highly recommend it. I don't embed the ads, but the analytics they provide are very useful for you to see how people are interacting with your ads.

Minpunten: Some times it's tough to make changes across frames. They have the ability to have elements that persist across frames, but they don't have great in-app advise. You have to search that information out. Their support is ok, but they could certainly be more responsive. But for an affordable product, it is adequate.

The Bulk Banner Set Feature is 5 Star!

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2019
Katherine W.
Affiliate & Partnerships Manager
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Fantastic, I've used it within multiple roles and companies - every time if saves time and money.

Pluspunten: The bulk banner design set feature has been a god send and saves so much time. Plus there's such a great selection of design templates to choose from.

Minpunten: The only criticisms I have is that the banners appear to loose a little quality once downloaded compared to the design version.

Hello Katherine ,
Thank you for your lovely review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Bannersnack and helping to share the word about us.
It would be even more useful for us if you can contact us on our live chat and tell us more about the quality issues you had.
Thanks!

Stop banging your head against the wall when you need to make banners!

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2019
James Y.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use it to create display campaigns for our clients. It's flexible and fast enough to allow us to deliver excellent quality at record speeds and has made display advertising something we're able to offer as part of our other services without losing hours making tweaks and finding the best way to keep designs uniform across banner sizes and platforms.

Pluspunten: Easily one of my favorite tools, Bannersnack makes display banner creation nearly effortless! The old way: create a bloated PSD file for every possible banner size and organize campaigns or clients into structured folders. The new way: Bannersnack - choose the sizes you need, upload your background, type in your copy, headline and button Call-To-Action and spend 10 minutes doing some minor adjustments. Done. I couldn't imagine my team making display banners for client campaigns in any other way. It would be such a waste of time and resources if we did.

Minpunten: While its all point and click simple to use... sometimes spacing and sizing on the different banner sizes selected don't format entirely as expected. Not a deal breaker by any means, but depending on the copy and graphics used, it can quickly turn into an exercise in tedious clicking and tweaking to things just right. But even then, its still infinitely faster than doing it manually in Photoshop.

van Bannersnack op 25-2-2019

Hey James!
Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We're excited to hear that Bannersnack is working so well for you and your team and we really appreciate you being a loyal customer! Thanks again and don't forget that we¿re here for you anytime.

Love the this easy-to-use software. You can make a impactful banners without being a graphic artist.

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2018
Nancy C.
VP Marketing
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Saved time and money - I can make my own banners without hiring a graphic designer to create my ads.

Pluspunten: Templates and premade banners you can modify to make your own.
Easily adjust banner sizes, add text and images.

Minpunten: Keep adding new banner designs. I would like to see more banners designs for B2B companies. I work for a traffic engineering company.
Please bring back the X|Y coordinate fields so we can position elements to specific locations. I can see the X|Y coordinates when hoovering over an element, but it is difficult to align multiple elements to the same location.
I would also like to see a cropping function for images. If I need to crop images, I use PicMonkey and then import into Bannersnack.

Great value for the money! Banners in minutes!

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2018
Karen H.
Marketing
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The price is very reasonable and the software has enabled me to save by not having to hire a designer.

Pluspunten: The software has a ton of flexibility for me to create any banner using any graphics or fonts. I am no designer so the ease of use was very important. Another great thing is the predefined layouts and font combos. When I try to do it myself, i always looks funky! Bannersnack to the rescue. Once I discovered the text layouts I was able to create banners that look like they were designed a by a pro.

Minpunten: The saving, and saving into different folders is a tad bit clunky but now I'm really being nit picky.

van Bannersnack op 16-10-2018

Hello Karen,

Allow me to thank you for this wonderful review. It is our goal to make banner design effortless to people like you. No need to spend a fortune on a designer when you can always rely on our banner templates and text layouts to end up with something brilliant that will attract customers.
Speaking of templates, Halloween is on our doorstep so be sure to check them out this month, we have some new designs in store for you. Also we are constantly looking to improve our interface so if you have any specific requests or suggestions on how to improve our Saving process just give your feedback to our support team and they will pass it on to the product team for a review.

Can make the Banner I want

Beoordeeld op 24-11-2018
Hanah S.
Freelance Writer
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, I had an issue at first in finding a banner site. I have a Youtube page for my ministry and working on one for my business. I wanted a banner site that was just like this one. I wanted to create a quick banner without the hassle. I used to look around for banner sites and this one allows me to create a banner to talk about my newsletter subscription.

Pluspunten: I love this site. I love how I can choose from loads of images for my banner or take one of my photos from my desktop to put on my banner. There are many image choices and some sites don’t have that. This site has many images which helps my creative process. When I create the banners I want I can add different types of text and put each text how I want to on my banner. I am not limited. I also love how when I add the text I want in the text box I can also enlarge the text and also the banner template. I like to move stuff around as I work on my text banner ideas. The next thing I like about this site is that I can add logo images or basic shapes to my banner for my social media pages. I can add more than one as well. This is an easy tool to use.

Minpunten: When you use the tools on this website there are many options or choices to choose from, but if you don’t have premium you can’t get the extra options you may want. The free version is very good, but it would be nice to have a bit more options added to it as well. The other thing that I noticed about this site is that you only have a set amount of free banners you can set up. I would love at least a few more. It would be nice.

van Bannersnack op 28-11-2018

Hello Hanah,

Many thanks, your feedback is really refreshing. Bannersnack is all about making the creation of banners a child¿s play so we are glad this is reflected in our user¿s reviews so often. Even though our free plan has a limit on the amount of banners you can create I can give you a small hint: edit one of your existing banners to create a new design and then save it to download your new creation. See you on Bannersnack!

Bannersnack is a good platform that helped me create and manage banner campaigns

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2018
Darrin W.
Sole Proprietor
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As far as creating, deploying, and managing banners is concerned, it does its job well enough. The whole user dashboard is quite user-friendly. But the speed of loading up the banners was way too slow, and this may have ultimately affected the banner CTR, among other possible factors.

Pluspunten: I liked Bannersnack in that they made it easy to create and manage my banner campaigns. They offer a free trial and visitor tracking statistics so you can measure and see how effective your campaign is.

Minpunten: The speed of loading up the banners was really slow, and even in the best of times, not as fast as I would like. It literally took like 10+ seconds to load a banner. This slow loading often meant that visitors did not even get to see the banner before clicking or scrolling away. Also, banner blindness was very common, and very few people actually noticed or bothered about the banners.

van Bannersnack op 26-4-2018

Hello Darrin,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our platform. It sounds like you are serving your banners via embed code. We would love it if you could hop on Bannersnack.com and use the live chat icon in the bottom right corner to provide some additional information regarding your issue so we can run some tests and pinpoint the problem. Looking forward to hearing from you on our live chat!

Great for basic edits and creating graphics

Beoordeeld op 26-1-2019
Claudia K.
Small Business Owner
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Been using it for years - easy to use and runs light in the browser. Have since started a picmonkey subscription to as it offers slightly more advanaced editing options as well as huge library of graphics

Pluspunten: Easy inuitive user interface - system is very quick and easy to pick up.
Provides a variety of format to export in
Files are organised with minimal effort, and can search by file name etc

Minpunten: Some strange basic things missing - unable to justify text, for example.
Would be great to have more vectors and cliparts etc available to use

Hello Claudia,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this helpful review. We wanted to let you know that we're constantly working to improve the workflow and the overall user experience on our platform! It would be even more useful for us if you can contact us on our live chat and tell us more about the advanced editing options you would like to see on our platform.
Thanks again!

Get Things Moving Fast with Bannersnack!

Beoordeeld op 9-3-2019
Bobby B.
President & Founder
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love the way that we can colab with our team members. The software has lots of premade templates that help to jumpstart the design process.

Minpunten: Honestly, nothing as of yet. We've been using it for a good bit of time already.

van Bannersnack op 11-3-2019

Hello Bobby,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about team collaboration!
If there's anything we can help you with don't hesitate to contact us on our live chat!

Best Value!

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2018
Bobby B.
President & Founder
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We've been using the Bannersnack product for a few years now. We've grown with them. The software allows us to do all our creative digital ad creation from one central location...Making it quick and easy.

Pluspunten: The software offers many great features. However, the fact that you can create banner sets (multiple banner ad size) with one click is by far one of the great features.

Minpunten: Editing of individual creative(s) after you have made a banner set is frustrating.

Great idea, still some bugs

Beoordeeld op 24-7-2018
Celena D.
Junior Graphic Designer
E-learning, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Good but could be better. Am with a company that pays for the full service and I feel that there have been too many days where we spent hours in contact with the support team trying to fix a sudden bug.

Pluspunten: The ability to make multiple display ads at once. Having the ability to add one file and it goes to each different size makes the process much faster compared to using photoshop or another software

Minpunten: The bugs. It seems that bugs come and go weekly with Bannersnack. A couple I've encountered:
- The screen suddenly going all white in the middle of working on a set and I lose all unsaved work
- Scaling text deletes its saved letter spacing/line height options
- Inabilitiy to download a zip of a set (having to download each size individually)

Easy Tool for Professional Results

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2019
Kathleen M.
Independent Business Owner
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been very impressed with the customer service as well as the quality of the Bannersnack tools. Sometimes, the agent is too quick to gloss over what I have typed into a chat, to cut to a chase that may be a more commonly asked question. But the attitude is great, and when I point this out, I can get assistance with my issues quickly and professionally.

Pluspunten: The best part of the Bannersnack program is that I am able to achieve attractive, professional quality ads without any skill or talent in graphic design! That and the granular reporting that enables me to A/B split ads to improve results. This tool is awesome!

Minpunten: I'd have to make something up to give a good response to this. While there are features I don't use, it would not be fair to say I like them least. This is an impressive suite of tools.

Hello Laurie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review.
We really appreciate it and please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Bannersnack is banner fast!

Beoordeeld op 2-7-2019
Mark T.
Marketing Manager
Groothandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are able to make our website look the way we want it to look without compromising. We can put together campaigns in just a few minutes and they look great.

Pluspunten: Features and ease of use. The drag and drop feature for images is fantastic. Saves tons of time. I work on our website daily and creating images and banners is fast and easy. Sizing them properly is also a breeze. Being able to put these together quickly and having them look great is important.

Minpunten: I've had problems getting animated banners to work properly on the website.

My go to software for ad design

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2018
Founder / Executive Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This software allows me to save time in creating ads for my clients. It's intuitive and has many templates if you need them for creative ideas. I also like the fact that this software is evolving and getting better. I always appreciate a company that gives good support with their products. Bannersnack excels in support. It doesn't feel like I am getting an answer from a support checklist when I ask a question. Their responses are personal and to the point.

Minpunten: There are a few limitations when creating banner ad sets, but have found some workarounds with the help of their excellent support.

van Bannersnack op 31-7-2018

Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to review Bannersnack, it's much appreciated! We're happy to hear that you enjoy our platform as much as we do. We are continuously working on improving Bannersnack and our customer service and support. Given the fact that our Banner Generator is such a complex component, at the moment, it does not contain all the features that the Single Banner Editor does, but we have big plans and a lot of updates in the Banner Generator area coming in the near future, so stay tuned!

Great Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2018
Advertising Designer
Grafisch ontwerp, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The team! I have been using Bannersnack for a little over a year and have only had positive experiences with the support team and our Account Manager. Whenever things come up that I think could be improved or issues that I'm having, the Bannersnack team works tirelessly to help out, have a conversation and come up with a solution.

Minpunten: It does have a few bugs and kinks that need to be worked out. However, the team is open to hearing about these issues and fixing them!

My company loves the tool! It allows us to make very good looking ads quickly. I would recommend it.

Beoordeeld op 2-3-2018
Brandon R.
Co-Founder & CIO
13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: i think the biggest benefit is the ease of use and how quickly we can turn beautiful ads. We have been using bannersnack for about 2 years now and i honestly have zero complaints to date. its been super hepful to my agency.

Pluspunten: I think the ease of use must be pointed out. You don't have to be a graphic artist to make beautiful ads that can help your campaigns convert.

Bannersnack is AWESOME

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2019
Meghan G.
Jr. Advertising Designer
Grafisch ontwerp, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Bannersnack has been great. Our team finds this software extremely valuable when creating banner sets for our clients! The customer service is amazing and we love how the Bannersnack team is always willing to listen and implement our feedback.

Pluspunten: I love how functional BannerSnack is. It is simple to create banners in individual or full set mode. The timeline in full set mode makes is easy to create transitions with.

Minpunten: I wish that their were ways to right click and have a set of options such as (rename, duplicate, etc). I wish that it was easier to change certain features in the full set mode with out have to click on a certain size individually.