Took My Money and They Ran

Klantenondersteuning
Waar voor je geld
Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling:
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I contacted them to see when my citations were coming but they never came. I contacted their support and they brushed me off or over a year. I still never got my money back, the citations delivered, and I would highly recommend you AGAINST ever using their service.

Pluspunten: Interface Seems Nice. When they responded to my support tickets it was often within an hour but still when they did they said they would help the next day but never actually did.

Minpunten: They never delivered my order and I paid lots of money to them. They are very slow to respond to customer support, it literally took them a year to respond to my support messages. When they responded they weren't even apologetic or willing to offer a refund.

Stay away. Horrible!!

Klantenondersteuning
Waar voor je geld
Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling:
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: They never delivered what I paid them for - ever!!!

Pluspunten: I like the idea of their service but the actual delivery was so bad, I wouldn't want even my worse enemy to use the service.

Minpunten: I used them four times for local directory filings. They did a terrible job and never once delivered what I paid for. I only received a fraction of what I paid for.