Over Hunter

Webgebaseerde e-mailzoek- en verificatietool waarmee professionele e-mailadressen van bedrijven en domeinen kunnen worden gevonden en geverifieerd.

Meer informatie over Hunter

These features every online business basically needs. The product is very easy to use, once I find an email I click copy and it is copied to the clickboard (no email integration for the free plan).

It's inability to find certain organizations unless you're totally accurate with the typing.

Beoordelingen van Hunter

Waar voor je geld

Hunter heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 521 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Hunter eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (521)

Enaan F.
Enaan F.
Digital Marketing Specialist in Bangladesh
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

The Ultimate Tool for Lead Generation

5,0 6 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I've been using Hunter for a while now and it's my go-to tool for finding email addresses. It's simple to use and the results are always accurate. I was able to find the email address of the my company's top competitor in seconds. Hunter makes it easy to connect with the people that matter for my business. I highly recommend Hunter for anyone looking for a reliable way to generate leads.

Hunter is the best lead generation tool I have ever used. The search engine is incredibly user-friendly and allows you to easily find the contact information you need. Additionally, Hunter offers a great free trial so that I can test out all of the features before you decide to buy.

It was its inability to search beyond a website's domain.

Darko M.
Lead Generation Specialist in Servië
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

The best tool to get email format for each company.

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The tool has some good features but also has some not-so-good features. It should be improved in the future to become a more popular and useful tool for lead generation.

I don't use all the features that Hunter has. The most important feature for me is to get email format when I search for emails from different companies.

I don't like their email verification feature because it is not good and sometimes you will get the wrong results. Also, their email finder feature is not good.

Angelo F.
Commercial Funding in Brazilië
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Useful as a last resort, but for a while hasn't been the first option in my toolkit

3,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I like the fact that it sometimes succeeds when all other alternatives have failled

The fact that the free plan is super limited, and that it also has a significant failure rate

Maggie R.
Digital Marketing in Frankrijk
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great tool for finding emails and managing lead lists

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Hunter is a good tool for those looking for the best bang for their buck, but if you separated each feature, there are better individual tools on the market

The fact that Hunter connects to HubSpot, Salesforce, and Pipedrive is essential to my workflow. Easy to export enriched lead lists, no manual data entry

Very expensive compared to other e-mail finding tools but also more inclusive. Also concerns about GDPR regulations and parameters behind the tool's data extraction methods

Nakul vikram S.
Research Analyst in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Hunter review

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Hunter has been excellent, has helped me a lot in lead generation and email verifications.

Feature that excites me the most is that even if you don't have the domain of a particular organization and you just put the link of their website, it gives you the email pattern, several examples of email pattern and the domain name of that organization.

Email verifier doesn't really gives accurate answers.

Gourav K.
Research Analyst in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Hunter Review

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

We can get the email domains of different organizations from hunter

To get the email format of some organizations it is not always accurate.

Steven D.
business man in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 201-500 werknemers

It helps me a lot to find customers' email addresses easily on their websites.

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

It will show the email addresses with just a click on the customers' official websites.

So far I did not find anything that makes me upset.

Alain R.
Managing Partner in Frankrijk
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great tool

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: great

easy to use and very accurate and powerful

nothing that I dislike in Hunter. I recommend it

Brigitte D.
Executive Director in VS
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 2-10 werknemers

very convenient software to use

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Proud to use it. I appreciate it being available for me to use in my work.

How easy it is to use and how many emails I can download from one website even if there are returns.

Many returns but these are less and less.

Jean charles S.
Jean charles S.
Founder in Spanje
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 werknemers

Above expectations

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Easy to use, nice interface Easy to use, nice interface

Not seen sth particularly bad Not seen sth particularly bad

Shawn H.
Digital Strategist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

A Must Have Sales Tool

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used Hunter as a secondary tool for prospecting for the past 5 years, I'm loyal and I'm ROI positive so it's a no brainer to continue using the software.

If you or your sales team does any prospecting by visiting a website, this extension will be a game changer especially if you're looking to acquire emails associated to the domain in just a simple click. The emails are much more accurate than buying a list and it's much more affordable to seek out and build your own list using hunter. I suggest using a combination of LinkedIn and Hunter to make sure you find the decision maker or contact to maximize your monthly limits.

Sometimes it take a little bit of time to load and if you click off the site while it's loading emails you have to start over. This is a minor issue but it can get frustrating if you are heavily prospecting a large list which leads me to my next con, quantity of emails you can acquire with their packages. If you prospect a lot of companies every month you may need to switch to a higher tier for membership which could get pricey.

Dhahna H.
Director of Marketing in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Hunter has allowed me to work less, with more reward

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Their customer service is superb. They get back to you within a couple of hours and help you out with any questions you have outside of their FAQs, which answer most. I'm a part of a small company that relies on garnering leads for our clients and have tried other services but they don't compare.

The google sheets add-on makes it super easy to search for emails and parse my results. I also appreciate that with your subscription it only counts requests when they've found an email, not just searching for one.

I'd like to be able to search for emails AND verify them through google sheets instead of having to bulk verify the emails found through the hunter.io site.

Head of Organic Acquisition in Griekenland

Trustworthy email finder

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Hunter is simple to use, fairly priced and the most accurate email finding tool out there according to my experience with other similar tools

My team uses Hunter for years in order to find emails and outreach to the proper person. I prefer Hunter from other tools as I found out that most email-finding tools sometimes come up with wrong email addresses. That's not the case with Hunter as 90% of the time its results are accurate

While probably the best email-finding tool it's far from perfect. Sometimes the email addresses are wrong but I guess that's acceptable

12 maanden geleden

Hey there, Samara here from Hunter! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We do have an Email Verifier to verify the emails. I would recommend verifying your emails with our Email Verifier tool (https://hunter.io/verify) so that you can know if the emails are valid or not beforehand. Our Free and paid plans also come with a number of verification requests that you can use for just that. If you have any other questions on verifying emails to check for accuracy or if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Success team at [email protected] Thanks again, we appreciate you!

Bradley S.
Partner, Operations in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

A critical part of my sales effort

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I upgraded to a pretty pricey "pro user" platform, then we got swamped with other work and I didn't do any sales work for a while. I wrote a note suggesting they figure out some kind of "subscription plus" program that would allow users to pay a base fee with tiny charges per search, or auto-suspend accounts, etc. I got a very nice note back from a rep who let me know I could suspend my own account (a feature I didn't know existed) and who *really* took care of me when she saw I hadn't even logged in for several months. I was not just shocked, but impressed with their customer service.

Hunter doesn't have a cadre of bored engineers trying to reinvent its design / interface every week. It's beautifully uncomplicated and does exactly what I need it to do - it gives me the very best idea of a domain / email format for any company and occasionally gives me a contact name I didn't have. It's not trying to see what's in my sock drawer or be my new best friend.

There's not really a lot to integrate. If I were to change anything, the copy button is not super intuitive, but that's a small gripe.

10 maanden geleden

Hi Bradley! Samara here from Hunter. Thank you for submitting your review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying using Hunter for your sales effort. We'd love to hear more about the popular CRMS that you're looking for! We also integrate with Zapier integration so you can connect with 500+ other apps in case that helps. Whenever you get a chance, please share more with our Success Team at [email protected] with regards to the copy button and the type of integrations you wish to see in Hunter, as we're always looking for new ways to provide value to our customers! Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Himanshi S.
SEO Executive in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Amazing Tool and Customer Support!!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great work guys.. The tool is amazing.. And to the top of that the customer service is superb.. I emailed the customer team on 23 March as I had some IP issues related to my account and I could not use the extension, it was so annoying for me that I needed to send guest post proposals and I could not fetch the emails to contact the people.. Being a part of SEO department its like my daily bread and butter but the moment I emailed the customer team, I got an immediate response within 15 minutes asking for issues I am facing and guess what my problem got fixed within 12 hours of request even during this COVID 19 outbreak.. Amazing work guys, you are assisting your customers with so much promptness even during this tough time. Keep it up..

The main feature is of extracting email ids of the websites even when the emails are actually nowhere on the website's contact page, it's so easy to get the emails that too department wise like editorial, marketing, etc.. The Google Chrome extension which is offered by hunter is so easy to use and hassle free..Super email hunter tool..

No con as such, just a suggestion please increase the monthly limit for hunter extension for free users..

Aravind N.
Aravind N.
Advanced Researcher in India
51-200 werknemers

Hunter a multipurpose recruiter friendly tool

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is used for generating and validating emails for recruiters

Hunter is one of the earliest tools available online for generating business emails. Hunter now has many features, other than generating business emails, it validates the emails not only single email it has bulk email validation option also. It has free version for users with credits per month. Hunter also has CRM integration option for users to add and email candidates with tracking option. Hunter has also paid subscription options for users with low cost affordable plans. The domain search option can be used to search emails that are found online and are verified. Overall it is a good tool for recruiters.

Hunter is one of the best tools that is used to get business emails for most of the companies but it has its limitations also. It finds emails for big companies and medium companies but for smaller companies it is very rare to generate emails. The email validation sometimes shows bad emails for good working email also, so it has to be improved. In some cases it is not able to validate certain domains so that category has to be improved. Hunter deducts credits for generating emails but it also deducts credits for validating the emails which it generated. It doesn't work with LinkedIn. With all small improvements this tool can be a best tool online for recruiters and sales people.

Senne T.
Senne T.
Founder & Mover in België
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good software - Does what it promises

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Hunter is good. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for a tool to extract emails from websites and perhaps wants to do this for free. On the other hand, there's more features for those who need more advanced features as well.

I personally only used Hunter to extract emails from websites. I believe there's also a possibility to add contacts for various lists, but this is limited for the free version. I do like that even the free version has quite some possibilities and you can still get a good amount of leads each month without having to pay anything for "yet another tool". So that's good.

The software isn't perfect. It doesn't always see email addresses. I believe it's easier for .com domains, rather than local domains like .be and .nl, which is what is most relevant to me and my target audience.

vorig jaar

Hi Senne! Samara here from Hunter. Thank you for submitting your review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying using Hunter and the Free plan. With regards to not finding emails, we do crawl the entire web to find emails worldwide: every day over 5M webpages are crawled to find new emails and update existing ones. And since our method for getting emails is to scour the web for publicly available email addresses, if we cannot find emails for a domain, company or a specific professional on the web, we cannot return a result. More information can be found on our Data page: https://hunter.io/our-data. When you get the chance, it would be great if you could share an example of the websites you wanted to find emails for so we can look into it more. You can reach out to us at [email protected] Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Charlton D.
Author/Journalist in Nederland
Mediaproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Great tool to use

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love its simple design and its different extensions to Chrome, CRMs integration, and Add-ons on Google sheets. It provides different functionalities that process emails, domains, and company names at once. It’s my connection to the professional world that adds benefits like developing focuses and unique marketing campaigns. Others include increasing sales figures by introducing new clients by using the proper RPC location tool. Hunter has opened a new world of limitless for my business, and I have confidence; it will increase my income.

I use Hunter in my side online business and I can say Sending and validating, emails may seem hard, but with Hunter, I have managed to send bulk emails flawlessly. It’s an easy to use tool that generates business emails within minutes. And it comes with CRM integration options that help me add and send emails with tracking options. It’s one of my favorite marketing sales tools that allow my sales development team to quickly and easily generate leads. I like the Hunter source meter more since it shows me the different sources to source for a business prospectus

Sometimes the scraped emails don’t get verified automatically forcing me to test them manually. Others times I have received wrong email addresses although Hunter said they all get confirmed, and other times it only finds generic email addresses.

Josh K.
Josh K.
Associate in VS
Privé- en risicokapitaal, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Upgraded account a few minutes into free trial

5,0 2 jaar geleden

This app is amazing and underpriced. I've seen companies small and large pay ALOT more - piecing together multiple isolated products - and still getting less functionality. And Zapier integration sealed the deal.

honestly none yet - a mobile application would make for better accessibility/notifications but it's far from a must-have.

Eric W.
CEO in India
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Amazing Email Campaign & Leads Management Tool

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Amazing experience with Hunter would like to see integrations with more tools.

I love the UI-UX and Leads Management feature & EMail campaigns Follow-ups with the EMail verifier tool that confirms the credibility

Would love to see LinkedIn email finder features again with save lead option directly in the CRM or add Linkedin Campaigns to send messages to LinkedIn connections.

VP New Business Development in VS

A newfound admiration of Hunter

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I recently found a couple of emails for individuals that Hunter did not show or their email had not been verified yet. I asked CSR if Hunter would be interested in receiving those that I had sent and were deliverable. He responded by reminding me that Hunter's FIRST PRIORITY is the quality and sourcing of their data and that they remain compliant. That's AMAZING!!! Most companies out there would take what I had and add the contacts immediately just based on their being deliverable! That shows integrity, honesty & transparency.. what more could you ask from an email data provider!!

It is so easy to use and returns results quickly. I've just recently realized I can use it to find individuals on LinkedIn, too, so now it's TWICE as useful as before! Before, I had LinkedIn Sales Navigator and could enter contact names into Hunter and come up with an email. Now that I've stopped paying for SN, I pull up what Hunter shows for contacts and enter them into LI to verify they are still at the company and in a decision-maker position.

I haven't run across anything I don't like about Hunter!

Marcelo R.
Partnerships Manager in Canada
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Must-have tool to sales people

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Hunter email verifier to confirm that I have received the correct email addresses. Also, it helps me finding new emails that I've either forgot about or didn't have previously, based on the person's first and last names and the employer's website. It's a great and useful tool that makes me life much easier when prospecting and reaching out to decision-makers.

Hunter offers a comprehensive tool that allows sales people to find and verify emails based on the company and title of the prospect. Their Chrome plug-in is powerful and allows you to find email from LinkedIn profiles and even from press releases. Also, their web platform allows you to test and verify different email combination based on the first and last names and the company's website. It's a must-have tool if you're in sales and prospecting areas.

The tool is not 100% accurate. Sometimes it isn't able to confirm the email verification or create false positives. So if you're using it, be cautious and make sure to double check the results before sending email to the recipients.

Business Development and Strategy in Canada
Internet, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Best E-mail Discovery Tool

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I love Hunter. This product has saved me so much time trying to find a cold contact's email. This is a must have product for anyone who is working in sales.

The most valuable tool of Hunter is its ability to allow you to find almost anyone's email. This tool allows you to create leads at scale and make sales efficiently.

I wish there was a tracker to allow you to monitor who you have emailed in the past. However I understand Hunter is mostly a discovery tool.

vorig jaar

Hi there! Samara here from Hunter. Thank you for submitting your review and glad to hear Hunter has saved you time with finding email contacts for your outreach efforts. In case you wish to monitor who you've emailed in the past using Hunter tools, we do have a Campaigns (https://hunter.io/cold-email-campaigns) functionality that integrates with your Google Workspace account and lets you send single emails, email campaigns and schedule follow-ups directly from Hunter. Thank you again for sharing your experience with Hunter! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at [email protected] if you have any questions along the way.

Annie A.
Customer Success and Community Manager in Zwitserland
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

One of our favorite sales marketing tools

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Experience is quite good - our overall experience has been "very good" to date.

We like the email domain lookup function of hunter.io that allows our sales development team to generate leads. The freemium plan offers a lot of value.

Not sure if it is integrated, we would welcome a verification tools that can confirm email would not bounce. Currently we use another software for that purpose. Reducing email bounce is critical feature in sales automation nowadays, at with machine learning (artificial intelligence) most mail router will ascribe a lower score to the our mail server if we push erroneous email in our outbound (email) campaigns

James M.
James M.
VP Sales & Senior SEO Architect in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

A must have tool for linkbuilders

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a link builder this tool is one of the better options out there and I use it for outreach 50+ times a day.

This is a great chrome extension for anyone that does a lot of outreach. A great tool that helps find and verify email accounts without having to leave the webpage you're on. The source meter shows how many different sources verify the contact info generated. The "most common pattern" feature is great for those of us that know who we're looking for but don't have a specific email address.

They removed the LinkedIn functionality from a couple years back and that was one of their best features.