Filteren op:

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Hunter

Webgebaseerde e-mailzoek- en verificatietool waarmee professionele e-mailadressen van bedrijven en domeinen kunnen worden gevonden en geverifieerd.

Meer informatie over Hunter

476 reviews worden weergegeven

Josh K.
Josh K.
Associate
Privé- en risicokapitaal, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2020

"Upgraded account a few minutes into free trial"

Pluspunten: This app is amazing and underpriced. I've seen companies small and large pay ALOT more - piecing together multiple isolated products - and still getting less functionality. And Zapier integration sealed the deal.

Minpunten: honestly none yet - a mobile application would make for better accessibility/notifications but it's far from a must-have.

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2020
Eric W.
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-1-2021

"Amazing Email Campaign & Leads Management Tool"

Opmerkingen: Amazing experience with Hunter would like to see integrations with more tools.

Pluspunten: I love the UI-UX and Leads Management feature & EMail campaigns Follow-ups with the EMail verifier tool that confirms the credibility

Minpunten: Would love to see LinkedIn email finder features again with save lead option directly in the CRM or add Linkedin Campaigns to send messages to LinkedIn connections.

• Beoordeeld op 16-1-2021
Marketing Manager
Informatiediensten, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-9-2021

"Find email addresses with some reliability"

Opmerkingen: If you're looking for some professional email addresses every now and then, you may get by with the free tool on their sites. It's a very powerful method of finding addresses to contacts you have no connection with.

Pluspunten: Hunter allows you to find email addresses from organizations based on their domain name. It's a good starting point if that is all the information you have. They are able to share these addresses with transparency as they use public sources to collect the email addresses.

Minpunten: There is some extra verification process that needs to take place once you find an email address. While Hunter providers a confidence score, you'll want to do an additional step of verifying emails yourself so you know that your email will be delivered to the correct address.

van Hunter op 24-9-2021

Hey there, Samara here from Hunter!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

In case it helps, we do have an Email Verifier to verify the emails. I would recommend verifying your emails with our Email Verifier tool (https://hunter.io/verify) and the Bulk Email Verifier tool (https://hunter.io/bulk-verifications) so that you can know if the emails are valid or not beforehand. Our Free and paid plans also come with a number of verification requests that you can use for just that.

If you have any other questions on verifying emails to check for accuracy or if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Success team at [email protected] Thanks again, we appreciate you!

• Beoordeeld op 8-9-2021
Matt H.
Matt H.
Managing Director
Online media, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-9-2020

"Hunter + Campaigns - powerful and unique"

Opmerkingen: So far my experience is very positive and we can manage our leads fully within Hunter. Although whilst in its current state, our cold marketing workflow requires a few workarounds, with a few improvements, Hunter will massively increase our efficiency compared to working with spreadsheets and CSVs.

Pluspunten: The quality of the bulk domain email search results
The Leads and Campaigns features make it a one stop shop for cold marketing campaigns
Custom fields for Leads and Attributes (with caveats, see what I like least)

Minpunten: Lead filtering could be further developed to make it quicker and simpler to discard unwanted email addresses, for example, anything containing the term, "[email protected]" Custom fields (columns) cannot be used as a Leads filter, making them somewhat pointless. The inability to bulk edit Leads is frustrating because editing a field one by one on a bulk domain search is not really an option for 1000s of leads.

• Beoordeeld op 17-9-2020
Ezekiel R.
President and CEO
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-7-2021

"Hunter.Io Review"

Opmerkingen: A very useful tool for any internet serious internet marketer.

Pluspunten: Hunter.io makes it very easy and comes in handy in making it easy for us to get the email addresses of contacts we need to connect with at an easily justifiable cost.

Minpunten: Hunter.io sometimes generates a lot of false positives email addresses and would require consistent verification of email addresses which easily turn out to be wrong for any meaning full use.

• Beoordeeld op 9-7-2021
Mario C.
  • Beoordeeld op 31-3-2020

"Amazing service and value!"

Opmerkingen: Overall we've grown our database, generated leads and new revenue. It's paid for itself many times over. I highlight recommend for small business owners.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, clean UI/ UX, value and quality of leads helps you get the most ROI.

Minpunten: Since you're not able to generate leads from all websites perhaps offering an alternative option would help. The Email Verifier works ok.

• Beoordeeld op 31-3-2020
Ankit G.
  • Beoordeeld op 28-2-2021

"Great tool for cold emailing"

Opmerkingen: Overall it's a great tool for beginners and I sincerely hope that they add support for Zoho and Outlook in the upcoming future.

Pluspunten: I liked the fact that they have a free plan for beginners like me and also that their interface is super minimal which makes it easy to use. Also, the core function of getting email ids rarely gave any false information which is a good thing.

Minpunten: The bad thing about Hunter is that their cold email outreach service only works with Gmail or GSuite and not with any other service and it's a bummer for me as I use Zoho mail. Also, the paid plan starts on a higher-end which makes it a pricey option if opting for the paid plan.

• Beoordeeld op 28-2-2021
Head of Organic Acquisition
  • Beoordeeld op 25-6-2021

"Trustworthy email finder"

Opmerkingen: Hunter is simple to use, fairly priced and the most accurate email finding tool out there according to my experience with other similar tools

Pluspunten: My team uses Hunter for years in order to find emails and outreach to the proper person. I prefer Hunter from other tools as I found out that most email-finding tools sometimes come up with wrong email addresses. That's not the case with Hunter as 90% of the time its results are accurate

Minpunten: While probably the best email-finding tool it's far from perfect. Sometimes the email addresses are wrong but I guess that's acceptable

van Hunter op 9-7-2021

Hey there, Samara here from Hunter!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We do have an Email Verifier to verify the emails. I would recommend verifying your emails with our Email Verifier tool (https://hunter.io/verify) so that you can know if the emails are valid or not beforehand. Our Free and paid plans also come with a number of verification requests that you can use for just that.

• Beoordeeld op 25-6-2021
Foster S.
Foster S.
Digital marketer
  • Beoordeeld op 12-9-2021

"Honest Hunter Review"

Opmerkingen: Hunter is effortless to use. The email address it gives you are very satisfactory and accurate. I appreciate the fact that I'm able to verify bulk emails with single click away

Pluspunten: The accuracy of Hunter is over 85%. It's the most affordable email finding tool on the internet. It enables me find the email of my prospect very fast. Hunter verifies the email and gives you their source

Minpunten: It only gives you emails with a business domain address

• Beoordeeld op 12-9-2021
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 30-7-2021

"Great for finding and verifying email addresses"

Pluspunten: If there is any tool for finding email addresses, then Hunter is it! I have saved countless hours trying to dig up email addresses by simply entering the relevant information into Hunter and getting what I needed out of it. Their verification tool is great too.

Minpunten: There is a limit to how many searches you can do for free each month. I think it's 50? Occasionally I've needed to upgrade to the paid version if I had a project that was intense enough.

van Hunter op 9-8-2021

Hi there! Samara here from Hunter!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We do give access to a free plan with 75 requests per month (25 Searches and 50 Verifications). With the Free Plan, you'll have 75 requests to use every month and you'll be able to use all Hunter's functionalities except for the CSV export and the Bulk Domain Search.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Success team at [email protected] Thanks again, we appreciate you!

• Beoordeeld op 30-7-2021
Dhahna H.
Director of Marketing
  • Beoordeeld op 15-11-2019

"Hunter has allowed me to work less, with more reward"

Opmerkingen: Their customer service is superb. They get back to you within a couple of hours and help you out with any questions you have outside of their FAQs, which answer most. I'm a part of a small company that relies on garnering leads for our clients and have tried other services but they don't compare.

Pluspunten: The google sheets add-on makes it super easy to search for emails and parse my results. I also appreciate that with your subscription it only counts requests when they've found an email, not just searching for one.

Minpunten: I'd like to be able to search for emails AND verify them through google sheets instead of having to bulk verify the emails found through the hunter.io site.

• Beoordeeld op 15-11-2019
Bradley S.
Partner, Operations
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-8-2021

"A critical part of my sales effort"

Opmerkingen: I upgraded to a pretty pricey "pro user" platform, then we got swamped with other work and I didn't do any sales work for a while. I wrote a note suggesting they figure out some kind of "subscription plus" program that would allow users to pay a base fee with tiny charges per search, or auto-suspend accounts, etc. I got a very nice note back from a rep who let me know I could suspend my own account (a feature I didn't know existed) and who *really* took care of me when she saw I hadn't even logged in for several months. I was not just shocked, but impressed with their customer service.

Pluspunten: Hunter doesn't have a cadre of bored engineers trying to reinvent its design / interface every week. It's beautifully uncomplicated and does exactly what I need it to do - it gives me the very best idea of a domain / email format for any company and occasionally gives me a contact name I didn't have. It's not trying to see what's in my sock drawer or be my new best friend.

Minpunten: There's not really a lot to integrate. If I were to change anything, the copy button is not super intuitive, but that's a small gripe.

van Hunter op 20-8-2021

Hi Bradley! Samara here from Hunter.

Thank you for submitting your review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying using Hunter for your sales effort.

We'd love to hear more about the popular CRMS that you're looking for! We also integrate with Zapier integration so you can connect with 500+ other apps in case that helps.

Whenever you get a chance, please share more with our Success Team at [email protected] with regards to the copy button and the type of integrations you wish to see in Hunter, as we're always looking for new ways to provide value to our customers!

Thanks again for sharing your experience!

• Beoordeeld op 13-8-2021
Himanshi S.
SEO Executive
  • Beoordeeld op 24-3-2020

"Amazing Tool and Customer Support!!"

Opmerkingen: Great work guys.. The tool is amazing.. And to the top of that the customer service is superb.. I emailed the customer team on 23 March as I had some IP issues related to my account and I could not use the extension, it was so annoying for me that I needed to send guest post proposals and I could not fetch the emails to contact the people.. Being a part of SEO department its like my daily bread and butter but the moment I emailed the customer team, I got an immediate response within 15 minutes asking for issues I am facing and guess what my problem got fixed within 12 hours of request even during this COVID 19 outbreak.. Amazing work guys, you are assisting your customers with so much promptness even during this tough time. Keep it up..

Pluspunten: The main feature is of extracting email ids of the websites even when the emails are actually nowhere on the website's contact page, it's so easy to get the emails that too department wise like editorial, marketing, etc.. The Google Chrome extension which is offered by hunter is so easy to use and hassle free..Super email hunter tool..

Minpunten: No con as such, just a suggestion please increase the monthly limit for hunter extension for free users..

• Beoordeeld op 24-3-2020
Aravind N.
Aravind N.
Advanced Researcher
51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-5-2018

"Hunter a multipurpose recruiter friendly tool"

Opmerkingen: It is used for generating and validating emails for recruiters

Pluspunten: Hunter is one of the earliest tools available online for generating business emails. Hunter now has many features, other than generating business emails, it validates the emails not only single email it has bulk email validation option also. It has free version for users with credits per month. Hunter also has CRM integration option for users to add and email candidates with tracking option. Hunter has also paid subscription options for users with low cost affordable plans. The domain search option can be used to search emails that are found online and are verified. Overall it is a good tool for recruiters.

Minpunten: Hunter is one of the best tools that is used to get business emails for most of the companies but it has its limitations also. It finds emails for big companies and medium companies but for smaller companies it is very rare to generate emails. The email validation sometimes shows bad emails for good working email also, so it has to be improved. In some cases it is not able to validate certain domains so that category has to be improved. Hunter deducts credits for generating emails but it also deducts credits for validating the emails which it generated. It doesn't work with LinkedIn. With all small improvements this tool can be a best tool online for recruiters and sales people.

• Beoordeeld op 3-5-2018
Senne T.
Senne T.
Founder & Mover
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 4-6-2021

"Good software - Does what it promises"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Hunter is good. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for a tool to extract emails from websites and perhaps wants to do this for free. On the other hand, there's more features for those who need more advanced features as well.

Pluspunten: I personally only used Hunter to extract emails from websites. I believe there's also a possibility to add contacts for various lists, but this is limited for the free version. I do like that even the free version has quite some possibilities and you can still get a good amount of leads each month without having to pay anything for "yet another tool". So that's good.

Minpunten: The software isn't perfect. It doesn't always see email addresses. I believe it's easier for .com domains, rather than local domains like .be and .nl, which is what is most relevant to me and my target audience.

van Hunter op 11-6-2021

Hi Senne! Samara here from Hunter.

Thank you for submitting your review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying using Hunter and the Free plan.

With regards to not finding emails, we do crawl the entire web to find emails worldwide: every day over 5M webpages are crawled to find new emails and update existing ones. And since our method for getting emails is to scour the web for publicly available email addresses, if we cannot find emails for a domain, company or a specific professional on the web, we cannot return a result.

More information can be found on our Data page: https://hunter.io/our-data.

When you get the chance, it would be great if you could share an example of the websites you wanted to find emails for so we can look into it more. You can reach out to us at [email protected]

Thanks again for sharing your experience!

• Beoordeeld op 4-6-2021
Charlton D.
Author/Journalist
Mediaproductie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019

"Great tool to use"

Opmerkingen: I love its simple design and its different extensions to Chrome, CRMs integration, and Add-ons on Google sheets. It provides different functionalities that process emails, domains, and company names at once. It’s my connection to the professional world that adds benefits like developing focuses and unique marketing campaigns. Others include increasing sales figures by introducing new clients by using the proper RPC location tool. Hunter has opened a new world of limitless for my business, and I have confidence; it will increase my income.

Pluspunten: I use Hunter in my side online business and I can say Sending and validating, emails may seem hard, but with Hunter, I have managed to send bulk emails flawlessly. It’s an easy to use tool that generates business emails within minutes. And it comes with CRM integration options that help me add and send emails with tracking options. It’s one of my favorite marketing sales tools that allow my sales development team to quickly and easily generate leads. I like the Hunter source meter more since it shows me the different sources to source for a business prospectus

Minpunten: Sometimes the scraped emails don’t get verified automatically forcing me to test them manually. Others times I have received wrong email addresses although Hunter said they all get confirmed, and other times it only finds generic email addresses.

• Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019
VP New Business Development
  • Beoordeeld op 2-10-2018

"A newfound admiration of Hunter"

Opmerkingen: I recently found a couple of emails for individuals that Hunter did not show or their email had not been verified yet. I asked CSR if Hunter would be interested in receiving those that I had sent and were deliverable. He responded by reminding me that Hunter's FIRST PRIORITY is the quality and sourcing of their data and that they remain compliant. That's AMAZING!!! Most companies out there would take what I had and add the contacts immediately just based on their being deliverable! That shows integrity, honesty & transparency.. what more could you ask from an email data provider!!

Pluspunten: It is so easy to use and returns results quickly. I've just recently realized I can use it to find individuals on LinkedIn, too, so now it's TWICE as useful as before! Before, I had LinkedIn Sales Navigator and could enter contact names into Hunter and come up with an email. Now that I've stopped paying for SN, I pull up what Hunter shows for contacts and enter them into LI to verify they are still at the company and in a decision-maker position.

Minpunten: I haven't run across anything I don't like about Hunter!

• Beoordeeld op 2-10-2018
Marcelo R.
Partnerships Manager
Internet, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-12-2019

"Must-have tool to sales people"

Opmerkingen: I use Hunter email verifier to confirm that I have received the correct email addresses. Also, it helps me finding new emails that I've either forgot about or didn't have previously, based on the person's first and last names and the employer's website. It's a great and useful tool that makes me life much easier when prospecting and reaching out to decision-makers.

Pluspunten: Hunter offers a comprehensive tool that allows sales people to find and verify emails based on the company and title of the prospect. Their Chrome plug-in is powerful and allows you to find email from LinkedIn profiles and even from press releases. Also, their web platform allows you to test and verify different email combination based on the first and last names and the company's website. It's a must-have tool if you're in sales and prospecting areas.

Minpunten: The tool is not 100% accurate. Sometimes it isn't able to confirm the email verification or create false positives. So if you're using it, be cautious and make sure to double check the results before sending email to the recipients.

• Beoordeeld op 10-12-2019
Business Development and Strategy
Internet, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-5-2021

"Best E-mail Discovery Tool"

Opmerkingen: I love Hunter. This product has saved me so much time trying to find a cold contact's email. This is a must have product for anyone who is working in sales.

Pluspunten: The most valuable tool of Hunter is its ability to allow you to find almost anyone's email. This tool allows you to create leads at scale and make sales efficiently.

Minpunten: I wish there was a tracker to allow you to monitor who you have emailed in the past. However I understand Hunter is mostly a discovery tool.

van Hunter op 11-6-2021

Hi there! Samara here from Hunter.

Thank you for submitting your review and glad to hear Hunter has saved you time with finding email contacts for your outreach efforts.

In case you wish to monitor who you've emailed in the past using Hunter tools, we do have a Campaigns (https://hunter.io/cold-email-campaigns) functionality that integrates with your Google Workspace account and lets you send single emails, email campaigns and schedule follow-ups directly from Hunter.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with Hunter! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at [email protected] if you have any questions along the way.

• Beoordeeld op 15-5-2021
Annie A.
Customer Success and Community Manager
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-3-2019

"One of our favorite sales marketing tools"

Opmerkingen: Experience is quite good - our overall experience has been "very good" to date.

Pluspunten: We like the email domain lookup function of hunter.io that allows our sales development team to generate leads. The freemium plan offers a lot of value.

Minpunten: Not sure if it is integrated, we would welcome a verification tools that can confirm email would not bounce. Currently we use another software for that purpose. Reducing email bounce is critical feature in sales automation nowadays, at with machine learning (artificial intelligence) most mail router will ascribe a lower score to the our mail server if we push erroneous email in our outbound (email) campaigns

• Beoordeeld op 13-3-2019
James M.
James M.
VP Sales & Senior SEO Architect
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-12-2018

"A must have tool for linkbuilders"

Opmerkingen: As a link builder this tool is one of the better options out there and I use it for outreach 50+ times a day.

Pluspunten: This is a great chrome extension for anyone that does a lot of outreach. A great tool that helps find and verify email accounts without having to leave the webpage you're on. The source meter shows how many different sources verify the contact info generated. The "most common pattern" feature is great for those of us that know who we're looking for but don't have a specific email address.

Minpunten: They removed the LinkedIn functionality from a couple years back and that was one of their best features.

• Beoordeeld op 14-12-2018
Christopher W.
Christopher W.
Marketing Campaign Manager
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-4-2018

"Excellent. The staff is great. The sense of urgency in response is incredible. 10/10 service."

Opmerkingen: Using this account the last three months, we've seen a massive benefit attributed to:
- Developing focused Marketing Campaigns
- Number of high caliber clients being signed purely from locating a proper RPC. - Increase in momentum from rising sales figures. Additionally, this program has opened the realms of limitless to our staff. We're now able to choose our own industries to tackle (industries of our interest) because we're confident in our ability to now find the correct correspondent for our pitch.

Pluspunten: The ease of access and search criteria. So many other sites require too many components to conduct a thorough search. I am very pleased with the limited information I can provide for prospecting with such massive results on the other end. To date, solely using the free service, my agency has built contracts with various clients amounting to roughly $500,000.00 USD. The ROI is ridiculous if you put effort into your market campaigns.

Minpunten: There is very little I don't like about this service. One thing I can mention is, I suggested to eliminate the "additional search" when browsing different departments - or every 10 results. Additionally, sometimes I've experienced having to search the same URL again and being deducted a search. All in all though, those issues are very small in comparison to the benefits provided using this service.

• Beoordeeld op 26-4-2018
Diana P.
Diana P.
Salesforce Support & Admin
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-2-2020

"Hunter is absolutely necessary if you work in sales."

Opmerkingen: All in all, Hunter has helped my company close good deals and I think it's a must have tool in every sellers pocket.

Pluspunten: I worked as a presales manager for a year and I used Hunter everyday. Most of the times it allows you to find accurate and reliable email address for your prospects. By searching the website domain, it generates a list of email addresses and with a little research you can easily find the decision makers for the sales team to contact and close fruitful deals. I used the Chrome extension for faster results.

Minpunten: Sometimes the tool is not completely accurate and I would advise double checking the email addresses before sending emails. Usually, a simple google search of the email address will confirm it's validity.

• Beoordeeld op 3-2-2020
Eugene S.
Sales Director
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-2-2019

"Product under constant improvement and the best support"

Opmerkingen: It literally turned my productivity to “before” and “after”. A tool, impossible to think my day without. An absolute must for anyone targeting individuals directly in big quantities. In 3 years I’m using it I’ve found emails you can’t imagine.

Pluspunten: This is the most clever tool to scrape emails even from the hidden places of the webpage, packed into a very intuitive design (really impressive) and the best support I’ve experienced so far (hello, Giovanni!)

Minpunten: As it scrapes the emails, it doesn’t automatically verify them. I had times when I got out an email through Hunter, which bounced back, which is not good, as it lowers my e-mail server rating

• Beoordeeld op 22-2-2019
Michael r M.
Michael r M.
Sales Director
Beveiliging en opsporing, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-8-2018

"Great tool for salespeople looking for emails of their contacts"

Opmerkingen: Finding an email address of a contact you have found on LinkedIn is easy with Hunter, it speeds the whole process up.

Pluspunten: The plug-in scrapes the internet and identifies email address's from posts/websites etc and then gives a best guess as to the standard format of that companies domain/website. It has a great single click copy function to speed up the process of copy/paste for emailing. you can also bulk download.

Minpunten: Sometimes companies use a different domain for emails, e.g. their website is .com but they use .co.uk for emails, hunter doesn't currently address that but I guess they can't as its not a live domain.

• Beoordeeld op 22-8-2018