Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over OptimoRoute

OptimoRoute helpt bedrijven bij het plannen van efficiënte routes en schema's voor bezorgers en onderhoudstechnici.

Meer informatie over OptimoRoute

Very easy to deploy and use. Simple integration into existing hardware.

Sometimes it is hard to know where to go if you need to make unexpected changes in a hurry. For instance if a driver needs to switch their navigation app or if you need to edit some stops.

Beoordelingen van OptimoRoute

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

OptimoRoute heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 153 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je OptimoRoute eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (153)

Bernardo
Owner in Nederland
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Goed product

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fijn programma om mee te werken.

Makkelijk in gebruik en lage kosten. De app werkt goed.

Soms worden locaties niet goed herkend. Altijd even opletten of je de dorpstraat in de juiste stad hebt...

Mark
Delivery Driver in Canada
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simply the BEST

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So you might have guessed I'm a little impressed with this software. I have been using route4me mobile for the last 3 weeks and it was adequate, but lacked. You CANNOT upload an address it does not recognize and as I previously mentioned "geotag". This simple ability, not to mention their generous 30 day trial (not 3) and the fair pricing led me to purchase a years subscription before I even used the software live on my route. I had a question about some routing so I emailed support on a Sunday and had a response within the hour.
If you are on the fence about routing software, belive me this is the one. Don't even try anything else, unless you like giant pains in your butt or losing your hair from frustration!

First and foremost what I like the best is the pricing. I know that seems like a shallow response but I have not been able to find a comparable route planner that realizes I am only one person, not a fleet, and offers me a reasonable price for their service. Other benefits are the address matching function, it is much better than the programs I have been using. Better yet, if the program does not recognize an address in my upload lists it will proc a geotag I can move to where I want the address located. I work in a rural area and this is probably the most amazing ability I have found. Want it to be better?? It saves the name of the location in your active address book and will pull it up the next time eliminating future corrections. The fact that the computational process is all done on their servers means I can run the webservice on a very basic machine I feel safe leaving in my vehicle for this service. The mobile phone app is so simple, yet elegant in its design it boggles my mind. No heavy features to get in the way just simple functionality. The GPS tracking in real time is also quite accurate. The fact I can just push a route to my mobile from the Web service is outstanding. There are a host of other commonalities that this shares with other services like "in delivery" and "complete" functions.

OK, so I cannot ramble on about the service and not have something a little clunky about it so here it is... updating "live" delivery lists is a bit un-possible, I say un-possible because it is not impossible but the work around is a little bit of a PITA. The inability to have more than one "depot" at a time is a personally unique challenge seeing as I do an in and out run, but I just do my afternoon in reverse.... hardly the end of the world. That's the worst I have to say about it =)

5 jaar geleden

Hey, Mark. It's great to hear we checked so many of your boxes right off the bat. Email us at [email protected] so we can help make the "un-possible" a bit easier!

Alfredo
Operations Manager & Co-founder in VS
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

OptimoRoute transformed out business

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been a pleasure using OptimoRoute. The pricing is very fair, especially compared to some of the other services out there. I'm so grateful OptimoRoute is affordable for a small business like ours. Their customer service has always been quick to reply. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], specifically, has been very friendly and helpful. They clearly know their platform very well which isn't always the case with customer service reps.

Our company maintains beehives in backyards. Prior to finding OptimoRoute, I spent hours in front of Google Maps manually planning our routes. I thought it would be impossible to find a platform that would let me add such a huge number of variables. I can tell OptimoRoute a date range that we want to go back to our hives, what days the customer prefers we be there, and where our beekeepers reside so that the routes are efficient as possible. What used to take hours now takes 15-20 minutes! Other things I love: customizable emails and texts, the driver app, custom fields.

I wish there was a calendar feature. A Google Calendar sync would be amazing. The timeline features make it difficult to see the week or day at a glance. The ETAs in the automatic texts are sometimes off by an hour or more.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Jobber

Redenen om voor OptimoRoute te kiezen: Square didn't offer route planning and the texts/emails it sends to customers cannot be customized at all. OptimoRoute is a game changer.

Overgestapt van: Square Appointments

2 jaar geleden

Thanks so much, Alfredo! We love hearing how OptimoRoute has saved you time and made several aspects of your planning and business easier. We pride ourselves on our customer service, so we are so glad you've had a great experience. Do continue to reach out when you need anything - whatever you need!

Eric
CEO in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Good Set Up/Needs Updates

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Pretty good.

I like that I'm able to move addresses Geo-Location to accommodate for alleys or driveways that are on a different street (aka, service spot is different than actual address spot). I like the functionality of the software, uploading routs etc. It's pretty simple to use!

The maps are outdated, and I almost ALWAYS have to fix the route. It marks roads that are not roads, are blocked off, or it will label a creek or wash (Arizona) as a road.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Route4Me

Redenen om voor OptimoRoute te kiezen: It was easier to upload and make changes to my route.

Overgestapt van: Routific

Redenen om over te stappen op OptimoRoute: Route4Me is way to expensive, and it wasn't that great anyway.

JONATHAN
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Invaluable product

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Routing improved and streamlined, bottom line increased, product pays for itself many times over. I have tried a number of routing software applications and optimoroute is the top choice you can make. Reliable and easy to learn you will question why you ever did without it.

I need to route two different work crews all over northern Illinois, usually 150+ miles per crew per day. In the past each crew chief would use a Garmin GPS to manually route up to 15 service visits per day but since using optimoroute we have increased work time and decreased travel time plus saved 15% yearly on fuel costs per crew truck. This product pays for itself immediately and will increase your bottom line! The customer service is first rate and I always received an answer from the team at optimal the same day and enjoyed a solution within 24 hours, The program itself is user-friendly and easy to master.

Absolutely nothing, I could find no negatives using this software, dealing with the company and the people there

4 jaar geleden

Hello Jonathan, it's awesome that you're experiencing so many benefits of using OptimoRoute - that's what drives us! Keep an eye out for new features and upgrades coming out in the very near future...

Georgi
CEO in VK
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 2-10 werknemers

Great Product

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am running transport company in UK.
My experience is from 2013 till now.
OptimoRoute is really great product.
Most important. They are working on the product to be updated.

Easy to use. Great customer support. No mad price for the product compared with other on the market.

Noting to write here. With this Customer service you can sort all your problems.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zoho CRM

Redenen om voor OptimoRoute te kiezen: More options to manage my business. Simple easy and strait is the OptimoRout .

Overgestapt van: RoadWarrior

Redenen om over te stappen op OptimoRoute: Easy to work with OptimoRout. I do have around 156 questions (how it works, Why they are have particular options like future, and many more). I have some doubt for OptimoRoute is the right Choice for me. Unfortunately after 1 conversation and one Video tutorial with really skilled mentor. I have no doubt for my choice "OptimoRoute". Many thanks for the Great Customer support. Lady with name Zrinka is this Great person. Personal Many Thanks to Zrinka.

Ludens
Planner & Capacity Analist in Nederland
Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers

Brandwise

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very pleased. Its user friendly and logical, also great to look back at history routeplanning.

Easy and logical product. Well thought out. Great help when first starting off. Later state of using, the help was no longer required all is going well.

We are not able to plan with multiple depots within the country. We use over 40 different depot/shugards. It would be brilliant if we could add them to the routes.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: eLogii en Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op OptimoRoute: We have grown to much to keep using Excel. eLogii is a (much) cheaper alternative but they are still developing and currently cannot provide the same results and requirements that we need to conduct our business.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Ludens, We're so glad OptimoRoute works well for you and was easy to incorporate in your business. We understand the need for multiple depots. It's feedback like yours that continues to inform new development. Stay tuned and keep in touch about your routing needs! We've got great stuff coming.

Cathy
NOW Program Coordinator in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Esceptional Customer Service

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The benefits from the program has been significant to help us grow a new program within our organization. We are able to deliver to food sacks to homebound seniors because of you fabulous route optimization process.

The mapping of the route is very helpful and the most impactful. I love that it takes the guess work out. When a route needs to be adjusted it is with ease. The ability to divide the route between drivers based on time, percentage and miles is a huge plus.

I wish that it would interact with our Pantry Program and GPS systems. That would be a dream and would ease redundancy. I would love to see a place to add photos, customer sign off of delivery and time card feature would be amazing!

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Verizon Connect, Routific en Badger Maps

Redenen om over te stappen op OptimoRoute: The ability to import customers, pricing, mapping, and the ability to send the route to our drivers phones.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for your review! Great to see that OptimoRoute is helping your business grow, we love this kind of feedback. Stay tuned for our next big feature release - we think you'll be thrilled!

Jennifer
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great Routing program!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The best part is the app for driver, the visual of the route so when cell service is bad the driver still has the ability to continue to next stop just by looking at the route. The direction line is still there! Huge help! Too many great parts about this program to list

The ability to copy routes and individual stops is critical to our business. Also the ability with multiple drivers

The cost has gone up with options (the live) for companies that just don’t need this

vorig jaar

We know that bad cell service can really mess up the day's plans, so we're thrilled to hear that our Mobile App is helpful for your drivers. We hope that you are finding a lot of value in OptimoRoute investment. Thank you for your review and for being our customer, Jennifer!

Dan
Cofounder in Canada
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Works well for us!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, happy with what it does for us.

Having the ability to have multiple drivers available to plan routes is super nice. The core functionality of planning the route for optimal efficiency is what I really appreciate.

It's a bit dated in how it works, could use a bit of a refresh to be a bit more intuitive.

Steven
Steven
National Operations Manager in Australië
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

Positive but needs improvement

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really good on a basic level, routes are effective and reporting is adequate however requires a separate maintenance management tool so doesn't resolve some issues that could easily be managed in the app with some accounting integration.
Recommended for small business who are just looking for a route optimisation tool.

Very easy to deploy and use. Simple integration into existing hardware.

The mapping that Optimoroute uses is different to google maps therefore produces different travel times. No option to avoid tolls for routing. Believe it would be better to have the routing tool imbedded in the app. Also some reporting could be looked at as it does not appear to be correct. Also if hardware is attached to a vehicle the driver cannot sign on and off, and you can only track the truck not the individual.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Steven, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - we really appreciate the feedback! Glad to hear you were satisfied with our pick up and drop off features. Thanks for letting us know about your concerns and issues. You can contact us at [email protected] so we can hear more about the specifics of your case and improve your experience. We're constantly working on improving our route optimization software and you can keep track of news about new features on our socials, so be sure to follow us!

Tim
Logistics Manager in VS
Voedselproductie, 11-50 werknemers

OptimoRoute gets the job done.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we are satisfied with the features and ease of use for OptimoRoute and have used it for 6+ months.

As a logistics manager for a food company, we were looking for ways to increase our reach beyond grocery stores when coronavirus started, so we started a local home delivery business. We tried out a few route managing apps before settling on OptimoRoute and we've had no reason to change. OptimoRoute's app was by far the simplest for our drivers to use. I also really like the ease of manual scheduling delivery points after I've already created a route. It's simple and intuitive and I can even make changes to routes that the driver is on and it will send the updates right to the driver's app.

One downside, is that it can be difficult to plan multiple routes at once for multiple drivers in the same city by only using the automatic route generator. I found that often I have to make minor adjustments to the suggested routes in order to optimize the plan.

Cathy
Owner in Canada
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

User Friendly

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Based on the basics of what I need to accomplish with the program, it works great! I am very happy with it and would recommend it if ever asked

I like that it is easy to use and routes are created quickly. I like the fact that you can have more than one vehicle routed at a time and that you can export the route to the driver if need be. I like that you can have more than 21 stops per vehicle without having to create a new route. I have not utilized the program to its full capacity as of yet.

That when you add an address and you want to copy and paste it into the name field it it tends to default back to the location section causing you to enter the location twice on the line. That you actually have to download the trip info to retrieve times etc. That sometimes it give you wacky driving times and if you reference the two driving destinations with google maps, you get different times. Although, traffic may be the indicator here.. not sure.

5 jaar geleden

Hello Cathy, Thanks for leaving a review about OptimoRoute, and for letting us know what has impressed you and concerned you. It's wonderful to hear that you're enjoying the ease of use and the powerful capability of our route optimization software. Please be in touch at [email protected] - let's find a solution together to these issues that have been troubling you.

Sobe
CSO in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Must have product for any startup who delivers product

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Extremely satisfied with the price value of the product. This is a must-have for any serious startup that doest their own product delivery as well. You can manage costs more effectively and set up your own delivery team as well in your home city and area.

Easy to use and set up and very easy to use. The driver end is extremely easy to use. Instantaneous feedback on driver position and delivery status. Importing orders are easy. Scalability is great so you can manage cost as well effectively.

More support videos needed. Would be good to have more consistent product updates with new features. Similar street names sometimes put to wrong zip codes, and cities.

Hana
Head of sales and marketing in Kroatië
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

EASY TO USE, ACCURATE AND EFFECTIVE!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Distribution of corporate presents can be very challenging especially during Christmas/post-earthquake/COVID 19 times. In the year of 2020, we as a company have done it 2 times, so in order for me to best explain the efficiency of Optimoroute, I will just compare 2 exactly same processes with and without the use of Optimoroute.
MARCH 2020 VS DECEMBER 2020
OPTIMOROUTE NO YES
NUMBER OF PRESENTS 300 300
TEAM MEMBERS 7 1
NUMBER OF DRIVERS 3 3
DELIVERING DAYS 7 3

As you can see from the comparison above, not only have we saved the costs for drivers by decreasing the number of days needed for delivery, but also, having only one member of our team involved in the whole process, we have freed 7 working days of our 6 employees so that their time can be used in a more efficient manner.
Optimoroute saved our money and time by simplifying and efficiently managing process that used to be time and energy consuming.

For the use of Optimoroute software no special technical knowledge is needed, other than the simplest knowledge of excel. The best thing is, after you import all the data, choose number of drivers and optimize the route, you are able to print routes for each driver, but even better, you can import the routes into their Google maps so the only thing left for them to do is drive!

I didn't find any downsides of OptimoRoute software.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Hana, We appreciate the fact that you took the time to review OptimoRoute - thanks! It's awesome that you managed to save time and money with our route optimization software and that you found it easy to use! If you'll be in the need of any additional assistance in the future, you can always drop us a line at [email protected] - our team would be more than happy to help you out with anything you need. In the meantime, be sure to follow us on social media for updates about new features!

Philippe
Directeur des opérations in Canada
Bouwmaterialen, 201-500 werknemers

Easy to use

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It radically changed the way we plan our deliveries.
Easier for everyone, fast to get information for all as to WHERE our tucks are.

Ease of use, very little training needed. One can be up and running in less then an hour. Nice to be able to track the trucks live and to see the history vs the planned schedule

Doesn't take into account the actual traffic. If you let the system plan your routes, the drivers will get mad. Can't link a document to the delivery lines so the drivers can't have the clients confirm the deliveries.

5 jaar geleden

Hello Philippe, Thank you for leaving a review about the difference that OptimoRoute is making to your business, especially the live tracking capabilities. OptimoRoute does take into account road network information and this information is updated regularly. After surveying our users for accuracy of plans and routes, we found they are highly realistic in real-life conditions. Please contact us at [email protected], as this might just be an issue of fine-tuning. Keep an eye out for even better delivery confirmation features - these improvements are in development and they'll be released soon.

Paul
operations manager in Australië
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

ultimate route planner

5,0 vorig jaar

Easy to manually route our workers daily route, we use this software to route our sign install crew to maintain damaged sigs in the council network.

If there is a duplicate location to have an option to highlight it in the list below the map.

vorig jaar

Thank you for your feedback, Paul! We're glad to hear that you were able to bring OptimoRoute into your latest company to help you manage your sign installation crew. We'd like to understand more about how you'd like to handle duplicates. While we do highlight duplicates on the map, we can help you find a few other ways to help manage this based on your specific use case. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to help.

Jimmy
Milieudiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

One if not the best routing software.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have to say without a doubt this is an incredible piece of software. I run a pest control route. The software I was using had terrible routing. I found this and it was a total game changer. Fast Forward a couple months, I found a better pest control software that had better routing so I swapped. Now Optimo Route is still way ahead of my newest pest software but not so much I needed both. If it were able to integrate with my software, I would happily pay the extra cost. My new software doesn't notify customers when I am on the way. Optimo does a much better job of scheduling several days in advance.Anyway, I kept up with the subscription for several more months because I was excited to see how they progressed. And man have they done that.

Produces very accurate routes as well as timelines.Allows for specific scheduled appointments and routes around them.Not cost prohibitive.Notifies customers when you are on your way with realtime tracking.

I wish it had an "avoid highways" selection.

vorig jaar

Hi Jimmy, Wow! We are so happy that we are an important part of your pest control business. We are constantly improving our software with customers like you in mind, and we thank you for noticing our improvements. To help with the "avoid highways" scenario, many of our customers choose a third-party navigation app that includes the "avoid highways" option and activate that when they need it. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on OptimoRoute, and for your business. It means a lot to us.

Jeff
Warehouse Manager in VS

Saves time and stress!!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been a great time saver with determining where my drivers are delivering to. All said, it has made this section of our business more efficient.

It's great when you have multiple drivers and territories. It's easy to look at the details of each account, add notes, and move things around to your liking.

Sometimes the routes don't make sense and I end up having to manually fix the route.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Jeff, We're glad to hear about the time that OptimoRoute has been saving your company, that's awesome! Thanks for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback. Our route optimization software builds the most efficient route based on the constraints set. This may look strange when displayed on a screen, but the resources used (mileage, time, number of drivers) are always optimal. Of course, there may be certain situations/side cases where dispatch or drivers know a certain constraint can be broken, so manual intervention allows for quick correction. Drop us a line at [email protected] telling us what you've had to fix, and we'll work on improving your experience.

Distribution Manager in VS

Optimo Route Usage

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer support was prompt and very helpful, and now it's been very stable and useable. Waiting for some additional features and better transparency/tuning options for route creation, but overall very happy. Excellent value for the money - and the existing feature set is still as good as or better than most of the others we looked at.

Software provides powerful routing that does everything we need - full weekly planning with the ability to to manage multiple vehicles.

Learning curve is a little bit steep and there are a few counterintuitive user interface things that bit us before we got used to it.

5 jaar geleden

Hi David, It's great that you've taken the time to let us know what using OptimoRoute has been like for you - thanks, we appreciate the feedback. Good to hear that our Weekly Planning feature is making life easier for you. We're always working on improving our user experience, and we're constantly adding features and enhancing existing ones. So, stay tuned! Best, Pete

Tarah
Assistant Store Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Saved us 10 hours a day

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Ability to import easily, or manually add. Locking feature for after routes are sent when you need to add new orders in is nice too.

No ability to have a "return to store" for driver's lunches. Currently you can schedule a lunch, but not at the depot, so we have to add in a "stop" for their lunches.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Onfleet en Samsara

Redenen om over te stappen op OptimoRoute: Pricing, ability to use with our website.

Jennifer
Trip Coordinator in Nieuw-Zeeland
Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers

Trip Prep

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has made my job easier and faster which is great.

When we have a large number of files to distribute to our agents Optimo can create trips quickly. Being able to see the routes of the files on the map.

Sometimes the trips are not evenly distributed between agents and cannot see why Optimo has plotted them so unevenly. We print out the map of the routes so would like the option to change the colour for each agent as some colours do not print well and make it hard to see. As this is an American product it can be frustrating when an address is not recognised in particular the RD (rural delivery) addresses are not recognised.

ERICA
Operations Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Wonderful Product and Easy to use!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Wonderful! Very easy to use and track drivers!

easy to use for drivers. easy to add stops last minute and reroute!

when marking as failed, should have a choice of reasons or somewhere to type as to why delivery failed.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Erica, We appreciate the feedback that you've left for OptimoRoute - thanks! Nice to see that you're finding our route optimization software easy to use and that you're getting the most out of its dynamic planning capabilities. Rest assured that the delivery feature you'd love to see is currently in development - stay tuned!

Elaine
Routing Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great features compared to other routing software, but I don't use full functionality

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I really appreciate the ability to balance or not balance routes by volume or working time, as well as the ability to set a duration per stop. I also like the visual timeline representation per route and the ability to set a volume limit per truck. I do not use the gps tracking capability for drivers so I am not able to provide details about that functionality.

I do not like that you cannot customize the information needed when you export routes for printing in excel. I also have not found a way to add bulk information, such as Time Window, to all orders in a day. As far as I know, if you are importing information from a file (such as .csv) and that file does not have Time Window included, you have to go back and add that information per order. If OptimoRoute does have this option, it is not intuitive. Again, I have not used the gps functionality so I have no feedback for that aspect.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for your feedback, Elaine! We wanted you to know that bulk editing time windows is now available! Check it out and tell us what you think.

OSCAR
General Manager in El Salvador
Pakket- en goederenbezorging, 11-50 werknemers

Better than Best

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: our experience has been excellent and we are sure that using it fully will make it even better.

Optimo, for us it has been the key in our growth of our operation and it keeps costs low, it is an easy program to adapt and above all it has helped us a lot in the last mile.

They are missing in the driver's application, the proof of delivery of the packages, as well as the photograph and that the client who receives signs.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Route4Me, Onfleet, Track-POD en Routific

Redenen om over te stappen op OptimoRoute: because it adapted more to our needs