Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over pCloud Business

Webgebaseerde opslagoplossing met beveiligde gegevensoverdracht en ijzersterke codering die je documenten veilig houdt.

Meer informatie over pCloud Business

There's actually a lifetime option for the service so I can pay once and use it forever. And it doesn't hurt that it's easy to use and fast.

The down time is often inconvenient and the navigation is slower than competitors.

Beoordelingen van pCloud Business

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

pCloud Business heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 178 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je pCloud Business eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (178)

Dnyanoba
Dnyanoba
Deputy Manager in India
Farmaceutica, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

pCloud for cloud data management

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Till now we have the best experience with pCloud as it is managing our company data very efficiently and maintaining the confidentiality.

Large files can also be uploaded to pcloud, also we can open multimedia files in pcloud as pcloud have inbuilt multimedia players.

Speed to data transfer, upload, download and access is some what slow if we compare it with its competitors.

vorig jaar

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review pCloud. We are glad to hear that you find our service easy to use and that our support team has been helpful. We appreciate your feedback about transfer speed and will take it into consideration as we continue to make improvements. We are thrilled to hear that pCloud has been able to efficiently manage your company's data and maintain confidentiality. We are committed to providing a secure and reliable cloud storage solution at an affordable cost. Thank you for choosing pCloud as your cloud storage provider and for your trust. Best, pCloud

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Default Backup Use - Great Lifetime Deals for huge storage!

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a really cheap solution to provide temporary upload/download folder for internal sharing or with the client. It can be used for backup for other cloud services but the reliability or unknown issues of corrupted files scares me. Support do not provide too much care into the integrity of the data storage. The best thing about pCloud is the lifetime large storage space with the less worry of having default risk compared to some of the smaller players.

1. Low price for a huge lifetime access cloud storage2. Simple and easy to use interface3. Available on Mobile and work like a file explorer. 4. Easy to create share folder/file links

1. Files loaded into pCloud risked to be corrupted2. Upload Speed periodically becomes very slow especially for the mobile version3. Mobile Version: During "Share via" upload to pCloud, there is no "search" function to help locate the specific upload folder. This makes it hard when there is many folders within a folder (need to scroll up and down and eyeball for the correct folder).4. Encryption require further subscription5. Unfriendly API

10 maanden geleden

Hello, Thank you for your review on pCloud! We're thrilled that you find our service a great choice for affordable and lifetime access cloud storage. Our user-friendly interface, available on web and mobile, ensures seamless file management. Creating share links is easy, fostering collaboration with others. We're pleased that pCloud's lifetime large storage space and competitive price suit your needs for temporary sharing and internal use. We strive to be a reliable secondary backup solution for your data. Your insights are valuable, and we'll keep working to address any issues and enhance our service. Thank you for choosing pCloud, and we look forward to serving you with even better features and performance. Best regards, The pCloud Team

Nikhil
developer in India
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

Easy to use, quite easy to configure, great to use on several systems.

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Having tried several cloud systems before for uploading my stuff, I found pCloud very easy and comfortable to use and will use it for the time to come or until it folds - which I hope, never happens. By the way, I am a free user, having granted the 50 GB during an introduction campaign of the service, I also like the social media backup feature. With Facebook, for instance, I was able to immediately connect it to pCloud without any issues and is backing up some or all of my albums rather smoothly. It even kept the folder structure intact by categorizing all my Facebook images in their respective directories, PCloud is a cloud storage program for all those who are looking for a comprehensive storing solution. The easy-to-use interface provides the user with all the brilliant multi-tasking features for business as well as personal use. PCloud headquarters are in Switzerland, and the advance thinking team of pCloud will provide best solutions according to the growing market, All in all, free cloud storage can certainly benefit the casual user. Those who need to store large files and perform serious backups should consider the paid route.

Option to enable automatic photo/video uploads from the mobile app, Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux and Free!Up to 20 GB of free storage, Can search through all your files from the website and mobile app, Easy to use, just does not do the job. Concept and format are good, operationally flat out bad. Look elsewhere, Option to enable automatic photo/video uploads from the mobile app.

Limited support options, Encryption costs extra, The synchronization can be very slow on the computer and it happened that my PC froze because of the sync, Can not password protect shared files/folders, RANDOM Speeds on download, Hard to sometimes get hold of Customer Services on the phone but they respond to emails straight away.

6 jaar geleden

Hello Nikhil, than you very much for the time taken to post you review for our product. We really value your oppenion and we will do our best to improve the service in order to even better fit your needs. There are few remarks, which I would like to outline. The encryption of the files is not at an additional cost. Each file, uloaded to pCloud is getting encrypted on the server side. The cost comes to those who would like a millitary level of file security. pCloud Crypto offers client side encryption, which means the files are uploaded to our servers already encrypted and the keys are stored on your end. The second thing I would like to outline, is that we do offer the option to password protect your shares. When you create a download link for a file or folder, you have the option to set a password for it. More information can always be found in our FAQ section: https://www.pcloud.com/help/general-help-center/

Finan
Sales Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

An Effective File Sharing Solution

5,0 3 maanden geleden

I like the the digital asset management It makes content sharing as well as collaboration easy It is an effective cloud storage solution The backup and recovery features are amazing.

It has best features and everything works well. No issues.

Brent
CEO in VS
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

It's really great to use!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it was a good experience. I just wish that the database was backed up properly. We had multiple copies and file versions due to the issues we experienced, but overall it was good to see what we can do with it. You can backup most of your files; but don't backup your quickbooks, or other programs that use a database. The syncing part can cause issues when you access those programs and create duplicate files.

I love how easy it is to organize users, and files on the drive and in the cloud. The system makes it easy to hide and setup your users.

It was harder to give some users more access to subfolders that others weren't supposed to have access to that were in the same group. Could use some tweaking there. I also did not like that all the users had their own storage. I want to be able to access everyone's files, as the administrator.

8 maanden geleden

Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience with pCloud Business. We're pleased to hear that you find it great to use and appreciate its organizational features. Your feedback about user access to subfolders within the same group is noted, and we're constantly working to improve our platform, so we'll take your input into account for future updates. We understand your concerns about database backups and the potential for issues with certain programs. Our support team is here to help with any questions or challenges you encounter, so please feel free to reach out if you need assistance in the future. Thank you for choosing pCloud Business, and we appreciate your feedback as it helps us enhance our services. If you have any further suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Best regards, pCloud

Federico
Federico
CFO in Brazilië
Bankwezen, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A good security and storage application

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a good solution, we tried it. Really work on security but had some issues.

This solution has great sync capabilities, we like their public link sharing, it is very secure allowing to encrypt files. We loved their UI because it looks very clean and is easy to use.

One of the issues with this solution is that sometimes it runs slow, in another times uploading of big files fails completely, and we did not like the fact we need to pay extra fr encryption.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of pCloud! We appreciate your feedback and will pass it along to our team. We are constantly working on improving our product and your suggestions will help us do that. Please note that pCloud Business comes with pCloud Encryption. All other accounts are server-side encrypted and offer client-side encryption as an add-on. Regarding uploading of big files, we recommend using Sync/Backup features instead of Drag and Drop, Copy/Paste or Upload via the Web app. pCloud does not limit the file size or the upload speed anyhow. If you have any questions or suggestions for improvement, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Best, pCloud

Richard
Richard
CEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Impressive storage and backup!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had a great experience the first year on their monthly/annual plan, I like it so much I purchased the Lifetime deal and have zero regrets.

Pcloud is super easy to use and set up. It is very economical if you want a monthly or annual subscription. However, they also offer a one-time lifetime deal at the time of this review. Which basically pays for itself in the first year of use.

I had an error of the drive on my machine but customer service trouble shot my issue and resolved it pretty fast and easy.

Ninos
Ninos
Creative Director in Australië

Replaces other cloud storages

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've moved from other cloud storages to pCloud, even for personal use , especially with that one off payment , it made sense to switch.

Fully encrypted data. pricing is fair. (for personal its actually one-time payment which is really attractive deal too) for teams, you can create different access levels (business pcloud) i think the backup is up to 180 days now, (personally only needed a backup that was 30 days old)

business plans could use a lower tier for lower prices..

Adam
Adam
Director in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great Dropbox and Gdrive contender

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using pCloud extensively for the past 4 years and it's been a great journey seeing all the improvements they make (like adding Crypto Folder and Backup possibilities).

My most favourite feature is the pCloud Drive. It's a virtual drive which lets you work on your PC without taking hard drive space

On desktop I'm missing some video speed controls like 0.75x, 1.25x and 1.75x. But luckily Video Speed Controller chrome extension is helping there. On mobile it's even less video options.

Haseeb
Haseeb
CEO in Pakistan

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great for simple storage, but you'll have to pay extra for encryption

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience so far has been fair. We did face some issues in the beginning but the customer support is good and prompt.

The storage space is ample for our use (2 TB) and it gives an option to backup 1 other cloud drive (like Google or Dropbox)

Would have loved it if we could backup or even better if we could sync other cloud storages with pCloud. Another con is that if you need high encryption, you'll have to pay extra

Marcus
Chief BS Sufferer in VS
Civiele techniek, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

The local sync tool keeps crashing on 2 out of 3 workstations

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Trying to switch away from Egnyte - due to their brain child move of using their proprietary file structure in OS X - outside of the finder (which means you cannot search for files or restore from time machine).
It feels like even more pain will be coming my way, trying to deal with these guys.
Worked fine the first day on my admin machine. Trying to install the client on any work station in our office proved impossible. It keeps crashing. I read that in another review and brushed it off as a laughable comment, assuming they would have that under control by now. But nope. Boy, was I wrong. This is a sad joke. Don't waste your time or money on the p-cloud.

intuitive to install and set up. Keeps local files in user defined sync copy.

keeps crashing within seconds on multiple work stations. hence completely unusable. Also they have 4 support team members on staff for world wide support and you cannot get anybody on the phone or in a chat.

Mitch
Owner / Art Director in Canada
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

best in the Cloud

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: we used to use copy.com by Baricudda until they stopped developing it and our remote workflow became dependant on being able to upload files and send download links. When we tried to find an affordable solution with the same functionality pCloud was the only real option. The more we have used it the more it has proven itself to be the clear leader in cloud storage. The amount of functionality and the rock-solid performance with a lifetime subscription has made me stop even looking at what else is available. They also offer encryption.

The most important bit for me using pCloud is the ability to email direct download links to files or folders of files. The next favorite feature for me is the ease of navigating the pCloud web app. I can be anywhere and as long as I have my phone with me I can easily dig up a file and email a link to clients or printers. Another selling point for me is being able to drag and drop from my desktop to the web portal directory for uploads. Everything with pCloud has worked as intended from day one. We use it every day and it is an integral part of our office. I also love the stats. You can see the traffic on your links. You send a link to a file and you know if they downloaded the file. Great. Also, they have recently added the ability to brand your download links with your logo - fantastic.

My main "con" with pCloud would take a lot to fix. I would love it if you could drag and drop to move files within the directories in the web portal but that would be a huge undertaking and is not worth the effort. For a long while the desktop app crashed anytime we tried to connect (Windows 10) but it was eventually updated and has been working solidly again, though we are more wary of it now and do not rely on it as much.

Goma
Supervisor in Nepal
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

A perfect Alternative to Google Drive

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Having used Pcloud for over a year now to store and share files online, I have to say that it is one of the best and most affordable cloud storage apps out there. In addition to its user-friendly interface, the software has many features similar to other leading players in the market like Google Drive and One Drive. pcloud is also suitable for businesses as it offers a lot of features that are perfect for collaboration, such as the ability to create groups, set permissions, and create sub-accounts. Overall, I highly recommend pcloud to anyone looking for an excellent file-sharing and cloud storage program.

My main complaint about this software is that they are always selling lifetime deals and I wonder whether they will be able to sustain it with such a large user base in the future.

vorig jaar

Hello, Thank you for your positive review. We are constantly trying to improve pCloud and your positive feedback validates our approach of achieving this goal! Please be kindly informed that the Lifetime plan is something pCloud takes huge pride for, being the pioneer of this pricing model. The Lifetime plan is a business differentiator, while providing the rapidly growing user base with even more incentives to continue being involved in our community. Subscription- based models are always available and promotions are often marketed, in various forms. However, we take into consideration our customers' desires and the Lifetime plan is considered to be one of the most cost- effective models for them. pCloud has more than 16 million happy users, while being the absolute owner of the entire architecture and service, which includes Data Centers and servers. pCloud is independent of third- party services, cementing sustainability and business continuity. Best reggards, pCloud Team

Ngong
Graphic Design in Kameroen
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Best platform for cloud storage and file sharing

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My usage of pcloud was excellent. pCloud offers a secure, reliable and easy-to-use cloud storage platform with an affordable pricing. It has a good user interface.i was even about to stream videos and music. I could also share files and even access the files on other devices

it provides top-level encryption and high transfer speed, regardless of the file size. It additionally helps you keep all your information secured, as it makes backups automatically, and provides up to 30-day file version history.

No major problems encountered just that pCloud does not offer a two-factor authentication, which can be a security concern for some users.

vorig jaar

Hello, Thank you for choosing to use pCloud, and for taking the time to write such a positive review. We're glad to hear that you have found our platform easy-to-use and that it has met your needs in terms of security and file sharing. Please note that pCloud offers two-factor authentication and you can set it up from the settings of your account. We continuously work on improving our product and we are always looking for ways to make our user experience better and more convenient for all of our users. If you ever have any suggestions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We value your input and would love to continue hearing from you about your experiences with pCloud. Best, pCloud

Kaitlyn
Partner and sales associate in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Reasonably priced, nice software.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I'm pleased with my experience and I would recommend it to other small business owners who need a low cost but effective software.
However, once you're able to purchase something better or once you need something better, there isn't much incentive to stay with pcloud.
It did serve us well as a cloud storage platform and I enjoyed using it. We did benefit from using it especially when working from home,

Well first off the customer service was above and beyond, I was very pleased with my experience. The software is reliable and consistent, easy to use. As far as storage goes it's great and it's such a reasonable price. Navigation is easy and so is file sharing. Simplicity really helps when you're in a hurry and you just want to get the job done and get it done right. I think it's great for small businesses who don't need all the bells and whistles.

The most prominent con is the lack of features. There just aren't as many with pcloud as there are with its competitors. Integration and set up weren't that easy and it isn't ideal to use with all operating systems. The interface could be more sleek and modern or just better all around. I would've liked more collaboration tools. I would've liked more encryption and security too.

Alba
Ingénieur in Kameroen
Animatie, 11-50 werknemers

Very good online file storage and backup software.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Perfect overalls,I m satisfied with the service of pcloud business. My files are secure.

I like using pcloud business because I manage to save my Heavy documents online without risk of losing them. Very easy to use and accessible to all.

There is a synchronization problem and the connection to the platform takes longer than. Wich make the software less pleasant. Otherwise very good software.

vorig jaar

Hello, Thank you for your feedback and for choosing to use pCloud Business, we are glad that you find it helpful. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the synchronization issue that you are experiencing. Could you contact us at [email protected], we would like to assist you and solve the issue as soon as possible! Thank you again for your feedback. Best, pCloud

Alysha
Marketing Manager in Nepal
Consumentenelektronica, 11-50 werknemers

Easy and Convenient Way to Back Up Your Files

4,0 2 jaar geleden

My favourite feature of pCloud is the ability to sync and share files between devices. My team is very happy with Pcloud Business basically for file storage. You can access the service from anywhere, and there are plenty of features making it a direct competitor to Google drive, one drive and dropbox.

The pCloud interface isn't the prettiest. It's basically just a list of folders, and it doesn't seem to offer any sort of organizational tools.

Mohammed
Founder in India
Online media, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

The Best Cloud Storage Service

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: pCloud helps me to share files with my co-workers and clients easily. As a freelance video editor, I can easily create and share large video files easily with my clients.

pCloud is my primary cloud storage service I use to save images, files, and videos. pCloud is the only popular cloud storage service that offers a lifetime plan for users that comes with 500GB and 2TB space for the lifetime. Also, I like pCloud Virtual Hard drive that installs on my computer but doesn't take any space.

pCloud Android App is really bad and it always crashes. Always their customer support is really bad. Sometimes they take 3 days to reply.

Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

pCloud, a balanced storage service.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Despite some mishaps, pCloud works correctly on most devices that I have installed and has been a powerful tool for out organization to have everything stored in the cloud, even when we share safely with our customers.

the desktop application works correctly , and it has an attractive design in the cloud, it is fast and it levels your bandwidth very well when it keeps synchronizing.

I did not like your support team, since I presented some problems with several users in the organization, we went to make a report but the response time was not pleasant and when it was obtained they did not meet the needs of the organization.

Pablo
Pablo
CEO in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

The worst shopping experience I've had on Appsumo

1,0 2 jaar geleden

They have all kinds of integrations with lots of apps

The day they launched at $ 49 I asked a question that they never answered and when they did, I didn't even know why, the offer was no longer available. Finally, blackfriday came, and they came back with a price of almost triple the initial value. In their response they said that they offered 2TB more for $ 249 and when I visited their website they said it was € 349, about $ 394. I convinced myself that it was an upgrade offer only for Appsumo buyers, so I was encouraged to buy, but to my surprise, they actually offered me to upgrade, but when I clicked it took me back to the € 349 offer. I wrote an email 2 days ago to [email protected] and I still have not received a response, I tried the service, and although I do not need exceptional speed either, I wanted to buy it because of the number of integrations they have, but I already have Icedrive that I buy in Appsumo and that comparing speeds neither has anything to envy the other. If this has been my experience to try to buy, I do not want to imagine the relationship that I could have with them in a lifetime agreement asking for some support, I do not recommend it.

Mohammed
Owner in VK
Machine- en installatiebouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Absolutely amazing

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Simple and easy to use. Worth every penny. And always has discounts on.

It is easy to use since you install it and it is a virtual drive that syncs instantly to the cloud which I love.

Nothing apart from the fact I got signed out a few times but that isn't really an issue so it's still a 10/10 from me.

Baikuntha
Managing Director in Nepal
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

A stable, fast, and reliable Cloud Storage Platform

4,0 2 jaar geleden

I am a premium member of pcloud and I love this software. It is a perfect cloud storage solution that is extremely affordable and reliable at the same time. It has all the features I need that make it worth the cost of membership. The app syncs files between computers with ease and allows you to access all your data in one place. You can also collaborate on projects with your team or family members.

So far, there have been no cons, but be careful when choosing a datacenter. Living in an Asian country, I chose the USA server without much thought. It was painfully slow. I had to pay another $20 to migrate to a Europe server. Now the speed is good, and everything is working fine.

E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good product for cloud storage

Opmerkingen: Good

I got the 75% discount deal. So, it cost me about £186 for 2TB and that's for LIFETIME. If I remember it right then with Google it costs $9.99 per month to store 2TB. In pounds, that's £87.95/Year. So, to break even you just need to use storage for more than 2.11 years. That's quite doable, isn't? Pcloud is there in the market for about a decade now...so that gives a sense of assurance.

Pcloud asks to pay for encryption extra $125. I don't want to pay that. I believe they should offer it with the deal itself.

Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Not the best solution

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If I had a choice, I would change our company over to another service but my bosses main concern is e2ee.

It's hard to say, as compared to other programmes this one is less reliable. Their e2ee is supposedly great for people who care about privacy.

Don
Don
VP Marketing and Innovation in VS

A great app hosting files in the cloud. Especially useful for music.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

I love that when you share music the link opens up an easy to use media player. I use it for sharing beats and music easily without the recipient having to download it. The search functionality works fine as well. The apps work great and the syncing is almost unstant after uploading a file on any device.

The interface isn't the easiest to navigate. I wish there was a better to find files that deep within files within files. It seems I have to start from the main menu every time.