pCloud is one of the best software for save our files and documents.

Beoordeeld op 19-8-2019
Zack R.
Talent Management Specialist Seniour Analyst
Defensie en ruimtevaart, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This is the best software for storing the data and documents and it also provide the best storage software of all types of important files and documents. I personally use this software because all of its features are so great and easy to use. So, everyone get benefit from this efficient software. I would really pleased when I use this software in my daily life. This software also enhanced our knowledge and polish our abilities in a more efficient way. This software is also not so expensive, you can easily install this software at anywhere. I can always store and save the data and the important documents in this intuitive software.

Pluspunten: The best thing about this software is that pCloud is an excellent source of the saving documents in a cloud and this software is not totally depend upon the internet connection. The best thing about this software is that it is very easy too use and we can also save all of our files and documents in a more efficient way. The another best thing about this software is that it is so easy to share with others and the best part of this software is that it is totally free of cost. It is very user friendly software for everyone. The data who are saved in this efficient software are save and protected from any attack of virus. It easily save and share the information and documents with our friends and colleagues. It is very easy to use and sharing through the pCloud software is too great and simple. We can also see all of our share important information and files immediately at everywhere.

Minpunten: The main problem in this software is that the sign up can be a little long but otherwise it is best software because we can easily to share with others at anytime and at anywhere. The most important difficulty that we faced while using this software is that when we share our content files with other users, especially when using the method of sharing through the emails then sometimes it create a little bit problem for us about the sharing. But to conclude that it is too much easiest software and best for storing data and files.

Fast, easy online file storage ... with excellent security *or* sharing

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2018
Leonard C.
Independent Consultant
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The pCloud servers are fast. Uploading is fast, downloading is fast. That's one of the main prerequisites for a good online storage platform, isn't it? pCloud isn't a *backup* platform, it's a storage platform for selective storage and retrieval of files. You can have perfect end-to-end encryption via pCloud Vault. You pay extra for this, but when you have this, not even pCloud has access to whatever you put in the Vault. You can also share files from pCloud - and this is the feature that I use most often. I host video files in my pCloud Public area, presented through a video management service and then embedding them on my website. pCloud is fast, and I don't have to worry about how much storage space I'm using. Sure, you could use DropBox but you'd be paying more for the storage space you get. Finally, I also like the fact that pCloud is not an American company because of the legal & data access concerns that can come up for non-Americans like myself, my business, and some of my current clients.

Minpunten: If pCloud believes there is copyright infringement with any of your files that are not in the Vault - whether in your regular "mostly-private" area or the Public area - they'll block off your account and they won't tell you why. I had this happen with one of my pCloud accounts. I had a lot of anxiety from that experience, and thankfully after a very thoughtfully-worded letter (explaining why I didn't think there was any copyright infringement in my files) *faxed* to their legal representative, I got that account - and access to the files there - reinstated. Part of my frustration was in their inability and/or unwillingness to tell me what content was deemed problematic by either (a) their automatic "sniffing" algorithms or (b) someone's complaint. How do you defend yourself against an accusation when you aren't given any specifics at all about the accusation? So beware of that possibility.

Audio and video production, photo editing.

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2017
Peter B.
Independant
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The very good speed in syncing. Good UI.

Pluspunten: I'll be honest in this review. Positives, and some suggestions for improvements. First of all: my sincere compliments go to the development team that managed to create dazzling sync speeds. Great! Uploads via Safari browser are really fast. Way much better than DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive and iCloud Drive. I tested the speeds of these cloud services intensively, having accounts on all of them, and cannot come to another conclusion: very good. The user interface (UI) in both macOS and iOS is OK. It is intuitive, fast, and does not go with the latest layout fashion of "much unused white space on the screen". The compact UI suits me very well. I wanna see information on the screen, not fancy white spaces :-). Good choice! I work with a lot of audio (productions and samples), video and graphics. Finding them on pCloud works good, and swapping through a list of pictures works really fast, on both macOS and iOS. The audio player on iOS is good and fast. Streaming audio and video works well, on both macOS and iOS. Good. The option to sync any folder on my Mac is just great. No longer the need to drag all folders and files into one sync folder (like in DropBox, OneDrive). I am an intensive user of DEVONthink Pro Office (http://www.devontechnologies.com), and I need speedy synchronization between several Macs in my working environment. I put a -so called- "syncstore" on pCloud Drive and did some severe testing. Conclusion: happy, very fast. To me this is important.

Minpunten: The iPad app may need some polishing. E.g.: from time to time, Pages documents cannot be previewed: an error message appears. When I edit that Pages document and save it back to pCloud, then the preview is OK. Another improvement that would suit me very well is full text search. Google Drive and OneDrive (and the business version of DropBox) have this feature. It would be great to be able to search for data within a document, and have a highlighted search result.

van pCloud op 29-9-2017

Hi Peter,
Thank you for your kind review.

Easy to use, quite easy to configure, great to use on several systems.

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2017
Thomas D.
Civil servant
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Access to all fotos I take with my smartphone and my camera.

Pluspunten: I use it to document the preparing of my new house and the process of moving there. So I deal mainly with fotos.
Upload via smartphone or PC works great ... and fast. I can create a folder structure of my liking and change it as often as necessary. Copying and moving within the folders is no problem, neither is selecting several items , once you get the hang of it. I, too, tried the backups of dropbox and my google account, but deactivated it again. It will take space I need for other things.
Installing all apps was easy on computer and smartphone. After setting everything up, i.e. automatic upload from my smartphone, defining the filetypes etc. I was set and more or less forget about it.
pCloud received my fotos, I distributed them to my folders and created new ones every time I was at the house. It will be the most important documentary of the process and I am confident, that the service will be available for many years to come.
Just before writing this review I went through the pCloud-structure again and discovered some music I uploaded more than half a year ago. It is playing in the background now. Nice.
By the way, I am a free user, having granted the 50 GB during an introduction campaign of the service.

Minpunten: There is not much to dislike. The interface is simple and easy to understand, the options menu structure has few - but important - things to configure. After that, it just runs and does its thing.
When getting it the first time, I was asked, what could be improved. I wanted for connecting to more cloud systems. The big five are ok, but I hoped, that pCloud being a European company would target big European providers, too. I miss especially T-Online, web.de and GMX and the access to their media centers. Maybe it is possible to participate in the development of a standardised interface to access various cloud systems. If this is not possible, I would request pCloud to have its service added to suppliers of cloud connecting software.
The German website show clearly, that it was translated from the English site with its share of expression and grammar mistakes. As pCloud is a swiss company, this is somewhat weird. But it is not unreadable or subject for misunderstandings of the service. You can't do anything wrong when following German instructions.
The pricing is ok, the free account quite generous and options to upgrade are quite tempting.

van pCloud op 25-9-2017

Hi Thomas,
Thank you a lot for your review.

As for the mobile providers, that's a perfect idea. We already work with some in other EU countries, maybe soon in Germany as well.

Streets ahead of anything else I've tried...

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2017
Partner and Senior Consultant (RDBMS)
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Customer support is excellent. It was good as a personal user. I get my own account manager as a business user. And they know what they are talking about, and offer useful advice, and make good on the very few times (only once, in fact, overnight) that the service has been down. I've received appalling customer service over the years from many other companies, not just file shares, and this alone has been a huge plus. There are also many clients available, and for the most part they work flawlessly. Integration is smooth, and the use (hooks into file managers etc.) are easy to install, and intuitive even for home use. Crypto is amazing, and puts the lock and key on the Swiss-based secure location of my data, which is covered by Swiss privacy laws anyway. This also is a huge plus, as we have years of acquired IP it would be a disaster to lose, or compromise the security of existing clients' data. Overall, this is a slick and secure and hassle-free solution. I have a few tiny quibbles (I'll detail in the Cons) but they are minor and I feel guilty for dropping any stars at all...

Minpunten: The Linux client support had gone from being outstanding to more than a little spotty. There were three flavours: Electron, CLI (for headless servers or remote SSH login) and a .deb. The .deb worked flawlessly with elementary Loki, but then suddenly disappeared. The Electron version was pretty woeful, but may or may not be sorted out now. Lack of Linux support infuriates me. I can't do my job without it. And there have been snippy emails from me to customer support about it on many occasions. I am always treated as a valued customer, though, so I feel slightly churlish about complaining. But there you go, still the best I've ever used (and I've used most of them).

pCloud - one cloud sollution that have something extra

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2017
Edo M.
manager
Bouwmaterialen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: 1st rule of backup - to have a 3 copy on diferent medias and in different palces.
Until recent that wasn't a problem (DVD, USB sticks, portable HDs) but today we are bombarded with digital products, medias and contents.
For example, new AAA games have usually more than 20 Gb. Smartphone camera can shoot a photo of 2+ Mb or 1080p video without any problem, and next generations of smartphones push this boundaries more forward. Digital creators give freely most of their work and every year quantities/quality is also moving forward. Internet speed is also moving forward making more material downloadable and so on.
Question is: where You can make a backup of so much data? Cheap DVDs - too small but sometimes usefull, BlueRay Disc - slightly too expensive, USB - sometimes they stop working, portable HDs - perfect but expensive, have tendencies to multiply. Other problem is where to store them? People usually store them all in same drawer or closet. And that is also a problem.
So what backup mix can be used? I personaly prefer DVD - cloud - cloud.
Looking for some cloud with so needed space I arrived to pCloud.
There are different subsription plans:
- free with 20 Gb (that is nice start) but sometimes there are promotions so You can start with 50 Gb (nicer),
- premium with 500 Gb (we are geting serious)
- premium plus with 2 Tb (that is very serious).
I would sugest to take full year plan as it's ussually 20 % cheaper than monthly.
In business version there are some interesting features. Most interesting to me are:
- posibility to create diferent teams in same company but with different permisions so that data are not muliplies with several foldres for several users.
- multilayered date-related backup so it's possible to rool back a file version from some time ago that was overwriten or lost,
- activity log for all files,
- team instant messaging.
Work with pCloud, until now, was perfect, no flaws and I can suggest this cloud service to other possible users.

Pluspunten: Simple to use, storage capacity, multilayered backup, team permisions...

Minpunten: As citizen of EU I would like that my data is stored outside US.
More customization would be nice.
Cloud encription is extra charged???For a server on US soil?

van pCloud op 7-9-2017

Hi Edo,
Thank you for your comments and the recommendations. We're happy that you would recommend us to others.
Can you please share as well how can we increase the Value of our product for you? What functionalities would you like to see developed?

Best value for money, best for security

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2019
Linos S.
Academic
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: pCloud uses AES TLS/SSL 256 bit encryption in its standard plans, which by the way, are a bargain if you get the lifetime offers. Furthermore, they offer a lifetime plan for pCloud Crypto, which is an option to encrypt files saved on their servers. This means even someone with physical access cannot see your files.

Minpunten: Lifetime plans offer no upgrade feature. 2TB seems enough now, but it probably won't be in a few decades. Practically, their lifetime plans won't last a lifetime (or 99 years) but you will have to buy a larger plan every 20-30 years or so. I hope in the future, old customers will get new bargains.

pCloud is like the extension of my local storage. Sometimes I don't even realize it's in the cloud.

Beoordeeld op 28-5-2018
Jeffry T.
Contributing Writer
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The one feature that I like the most is pCloud ability to upload online files directly to the cloud, bypassing the need to download the file first to the local hard drive and then uploading it to the cloud. You just copy the file URL and paste it into the Upload dialog box. And since it's server to server file transfer, the speed is amazing. You can use the feature to save the file in the cloud for later use without taxing your precious local hard drive. Or you could also use the feature to get more stable file download by uploading it to the pCloud server first and then sync it to your local storage. The sharing feature is also great.

Minpunten: Sometimes the desktop sync can take some moment before starting the sync process. And since pCloud is cloud storage service, you need a good internet connection to fully utilize its potential. While that's not the problem for some countries, there are still people with bad internet connections.

Love how pCloud integrates with all of my devices for universal access to files

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019
Principal
Juridische dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I love the ease of access to my files and the additional layer of encryption for my files.

Pluspunten: I love how easily pCloud integrates with my Windows PC file system, my Chromebook and my phone. It is extremely easy to get to a file just about any time and anywhere I need to. I love that it creates a drive on my PC and that I can access my files just as if they were stored on my computer. I especially love the Crypto option which makes it possible for me to encrypt the files I store in the cloud. If their hacker challenge statements are correct, the encryption works very well. I don't feel like I get this with other services.

Minpunten: The Chrome extension never seems to work properly for me. Also didn't like how, on first set-up on my phone, that it started to automatically to back-up photos that I would never have backed up as they were not work related. It seems to me that the user should not have anything like that set up automatically. I was able to go into the settings and change it, but it seems like overstepping to me.

Great idea, Great Functionality but some Bugs

Beoordeeld op 15-2-2019
Kim H.
Marketing Manager
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I do like it and I will continue to use it as my work drive. Because of the issues mentioned above, I cannot fully switch to Pcloud though.

Pluspunten: I love that you get an actual extra drive on your laptop/desktop. It is also really easy to set up and it works GREAT on Windows at least. I love the android upload automatically for images but it has bugs and stops working on occasion. It does not seem to take up a lot of resources on my computer. I never had any dropouts or any issues with the Windows program.

Minpunten: The Android upload automatically stops working sometimes so I had to keep my Dropbox just for that. You never know when you lose your phone and maybe months of images with it. I went through support a few times and I would rather talk to a wet boot. It was difficult to get proper support and mostly they just send canned copy / paste from their script.

Easy to use, quite easy to configure, great to use on several systems.

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2018
Nikhil R.
developer
Computersoftware, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Having tried several cloud systems before for uploading my stuff, I found pCloud very easy and comfortable to use and will use it for the time to come or until it folds - which I hope, never happens. By the way, I am a free user, having granted the 50 GB during an introduction campaign of the service, I also like the social media backup feature. With Facebook, for instance, I was able to immediately connect it to pCloud without any issues and is backing up some or all of my albums rather smoothly. It even kept the folder structure intact by categorizing all my Facebook images in their respective directories, PCloud is a cloud storage program for all those who are looking for a comprehensive storing solution. The easy-to-use interface provides the user with all the brilliant multi-tasking features for business as well as personal use. PCloud headquarters are in Switzerland, and the advance thinking team of pCloud will provide best solutions according to the growing market, All in all, free cloud storage can certainly benefit the casual user. Those who need to store large files and perform serious backups should consider the paid route.

Pluspunten: Option to enable automatic photo/video uploads from the mobile app, Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux and Free!Up to 20 GB of free storage, Can search through all your files from the website and mobile app, Easy to use, just does not do the job. Concept and format are good, operationally flat out bad. Look elsewhere, Option to enable automatic photo/video uploads from the mobile app.

Minpunten: Limited support options, Encryption costs extra, The synchronization can be very slow on the computer and it happened that my PC froze because of the sync, Can not password protect shared files/folders, RANDOM Speeds on download, Hard to sometimes get hold of Customer Services on the phone but they respond to emails straight away.

van pCloud op 16-1-2018

Hello Nikhil, than you very much for the time taken to post you review for our product. We really value your oppenion and we will do our best to improve the service in order to even better fit your needs. There are few remarks, which I would like to outline.
The encryption of the files is not at an additional cost. Each file, uloaded to pCloud is getting encrypted on the server side. The cost comes to those who would like a millitary level of file security. pCloud Crypto offers client side encryption, which means the files are uploaded to our servers already encrypted and the keys are stored on your end. The second thing I would like to outline, is that we do offer the option to password protect your shares. When you create a download link for a file or folder, you have the option to set a password for it. More information can always be found in our FAQ section: https://www.pcloud.com/help/general-help-center/

The Best Cloud Storage Service

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2019
Mohammed A.
Online media, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: pCloud helps me to share files with my co-workers and clients easily. As a freelance video editor, I can easily create and share large video files easily with my clients.

Pluspunten: pCloud is my primary cloud storage service I use to save images, files, and videos. pCloud is the only popular cloud storage service that offers a lifetime plan for users that comes with 500GB and 2TB space for the lifetime. Also, I like pCloud Virtual Hard drive that installs on my computer but doesn't take any space.

Minpunten: pCloud Android App is really bad and it always crashes. Always their customer support is really bad. Sometimes they take 3 days to reply.

get a drive in the cloud!

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2018
Ale R.
Editor
Nieuwsbladen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: What i love about pcloud is that you can add a drive to your computer make it really easy to use. Pcloud is that service you use everyday but you forget about it, because is so well done - Very well integrate (is like a hard drive)
- Very fast
- Very useful and handyl!!
- Save alot of space,
- Keep sync very well on the background
- Permition: So you can give access to remote upload or access
- Share online
Amazing for work with teams and other people

Minpunten: Overall is very good, not complain. For my miss 2 things:
- an phone app (have 1 but is not so good integrate like the pc vertion)
- a wordpress plugin for backup (the current plugin dont work)
Also the web interface is fine, but is a really good product cold be way better!

pCloud, a balanced storage service.

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2019
Ingeniero de Implementación y Soporte
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Despite some mishaps, pCloud works correctly on most devices that I have installed and has been a powerful tool for out organization to have everything stored in the cloud, even when we share safely with our customers.

Pluspunten: the desktop application works correctly , and it has an attractive design in the cloud, it is fast and it levels your bandwidth very well when it keeps synchronizing.

Minpunten: I did not like your support team, since I presented some problems with several users in the organization, we went to make a report but the response time was not pleasant and when it was obtained they did not meet the needs of the organization.

pCloud is solid, a great Dropbox and alike alternative.

Beoordeeld op 25-2-2018
Camille A.
Web Developer
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The biggest feature is to have a virtual drive in your PC without taking your local drive storage. You can upload directly into the cloud if you have a direct link. I just paste the links of huge zip files and they are uploaded in minutes. I can unzip them online see which file of it is needed and download only that specific file. Saves me data and time from downloading the huge files.

Minpunten: pCloud is a bit expensive, but out of all the cloud storage deals I think pCloud wins out. Pcloud hands down the best and only one to challenge dropbox in the coming days.

Better Than Dropbox

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2019
David L.
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Dropbox is overpriced, it's better to use this!

Pluspunten: I used this to backup my entire hard disk to the cloud.
- backup photos on my phone to the cloud
- very robust cloud drive that comes with crypto drive that give extra layer of security
- ability to share file via your own branded link

Minpunten: There was one time the sync with my hard drive mess up and support can't solve it for me. In the end, I have to delete the entire backup and redo the entire syncing from fresh. This is the one & only sour I faced, otherwise this is a great tool!

Super Cloud Storage Service

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2019
Marie R.
Main Squeeze
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Pcloud has made file storage and sharing so much easier for me. It has made my workflow and communications so much easier and faster. Plus, I love that I can access it on all my various platforms (Mac, Android, IOS) more or less. Plus, they have one of the best customer service FAQs I've ever seen, to answer possible questions.

Minpunten: Wish it continued to support older IOS & still had it on the Amazon App store and supporter older Android versions. But many cloud storage providers are similar in this respect, so it's a CON for the whole industry when we're forced to stop using computing equipment not because it stopped working, but because it stopped being supported.

My Favorite Cloud Storage

Beoordeeld op 27-4-2018
Mohammed A.
Founder and Chief Editor
Internet
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Signing up requires no effort at all and you can get up to 20GB of free storage, which you can upgrade at any time to one of the premium plans currently available. pCloud helps us to easily share work files with co-workers and friends.

Pluspunten: pCloud is one of my favourite cloud storage service right now. I'm a pCloud lifetime account holder. I think pCloud is one of the rare popular cloud storage services that offer the LIFETIME cloud storage space.

Minpunten: Android App is not up to mark. pCloud should take care of this and redesign Android App with more features and design.

Don't run out of storage

Beoordeeld op 13-1-2019
Marketing manager
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Using pCloud on a laptop with a small SSD harddrive.
The cloud storage integrated with your harddrive - pCloud mounts a virtual drive in your computer and you can use it as if it was installed locally. This way the small SDD is extended by another 2TB of space...

Pluspunten: The best thing is that it does not use the storage but keep everything in the cloud. Access of the files is very fast.
Another cool feature is the inbuilt encryption.
Also, the possibility to rewind the files to a previous date.
You can also give access to others for selected folders and files.

Minpunten: The desktop app is sometimes slow to start, appears paused.

pCloud Business review

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2017
Dr steven G.
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It was another lesson in you get what you pay for. Cheap and not good

Pluspunten: Easy to use, just does not do the job. Concept and format is good, operationally flat out bad. Look elsewhere

Minpunten: I hate to take issue with so many, but pCloud is nowhere near as good as these reviews suggest. For months, I have been working with pCloud support to load a full set on my folders & files to their server. After much effort and may days and even more emails we got the data loaded. Then it all fell apart. While trying to sync their server locked up and could no longer upload files. Their solution was to tell me to not load any of my photographic data as their system was not designed to load those file types. Note that there was no time in the buying process where that is explained. Note too, that their system had uploaded the data initially but then could not sync. Next pCloud support said wait for the new release and all would be fine. The release came and NOTHING improved. This is all before we even talk about the number of DAYS it took to upload the data.
I did request a refund of the money spent on the lifetime subscription and that simply fell on deaf ears. No question but what it is easy to use, it simply does not work as it should.

van pCloud op 15-8-2017

Steven, clearly you didn't have a good experience with us. I'm sorry for this and would like to apologize.

I've checked your support ticket and the main issue is trying to sync hundreds of files (cache files!) which have been changed every minute. I doubt any sync program can handle this, but anyway, we've refunded in full your payment, you've made 6 months ago.

Take care,
Andrew

Nice, easy to use and fast cloud storage solution

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2017
Michael B.
freelance
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: easy and fast cloudstorage

Pluspunten: online harddrive, so pcloud doesn't need to use storage space on your devices
streaming video and audio, don't need to download the complete file to start
rewind facility

Minpunten: servers are in the US. I would expect that for a Swiss based company, the data is stored in the EU
crypto functionailty is extra charged

van pCloud op 5-10-2017

Hi Michael. Thank you for your honest review. If you want, we can discuss whats bothering you in an email communication.
For the moment I can say that Crypto being charged extra is a business decision - we consider it a separate product which adds an extra layer of security to our already secured servers. Being the best encrypting solution on the market, it can be considered as an extra feature, same as the one which we are ready to launch - the extended file history, back to xxx-days in the past.

A better file sync/sharing alternative for creative folks

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2019
Don S.
Co-Founder
Draadloos, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Love the media player that allows you to play your music and video files right from within the app. When you share files it lets the recipient play the files without downloading which is great for musicians. Love that the app backs up your mobile devices media files too. The price point is very fair for the amount of storage you get and they have a lifetime option as well.

Minpunten: I do wish the media player saved your spot when you close and open the file. It starts from the beginning whenever you close and reopen the file.

BEST CLOUD STORAGE FOR A LIFETIME PURCHASABLE

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2018
CEO & Founder
Directiekantoor, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It shall be one of your routine needed there.... Get it and enjoy the best out of it±±±

Pluspunten: Quick and easy, stable and great GUI. Can save so many files type lot better than many cloud.

Minpunten: Sometime it may slow in accessing the preview file when you have a larger file there.
Package upgrade may not affordable example of 4TB LT could be about $700 but the bandwidth is the same as 2TB LT package.

A great app hosting files in the cloud. Especially useful for music.

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2018
Don S.
VP Marketing and Innovation
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love that when you share music the link opens up an easy to use media player. I use it for sharing beats and music easily without the recipient having to download it.
The search functionality works fine as well.
The apps work great and the syncing is almost unstant after uploading a file on any device.

Minpunten: The interface isn't the easiest to navigate. I wish there was a better to find files that deep within files within files. It seems I have to start from the main menu every time.

pCloud Business - A pretty good cloud for most uses

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019
Sanel P.
Software Analyst
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall it is a pretty good option available for cloud based collaboration.

Pluspunten: Seems to be secure. Able to collaborate easily. Most importantly, able to access previous versions of files. Can set permissions to files and folders.

Minpunten: Support could be better. Have had issues with logging in and not receiving great support.