Over Rescue

Computers van klanten kunnen in real time op afstand worden bediend via het internet voor helpdesks, ondersteuningssoftware, IT-organisaties en meer.

Meer informatie over Rescue

There is no additional software that needs to be setup on your clients computer, there are no long load times, and there seems to be great customer support.

Quite expensive but you get what you pay for. Unattended access is quite difficult to deploy but works well once done.

Beoordelingen van Rescue

Waar voor je geld

Rescue heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 156 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Rescue eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (156)

Sergey
Sergey
Manager, Technology Infrastructure and Compliance in VS
Horeca, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Remote support at your finger tips

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I've used this product for many years since LogMeIn introduced it. First time I tried it I was really blown away with its ease of use and deployment. While it offers a wide spectrum of additional features, I mostly use it to remotely support my employees, who can't be visited at the given moment. It really is so seamless, that my users feel like I'm right in front of them, assisting them with the IT issues. Web-based interface for day-to-day support makes it really easy to initiate a remote assistance call. I also use it on the servers for remote support, as they are spread out around multiple locations. Very fair ROI on this product. I am looking to evaluate other LMI products in the nearest future.

Every so often I run into certain issues with LMI client application installed on my Apple computers. Usually, I'd have to reinstall the client to solve the problem. This never happens to the Windows LMI client application.

Bryan
IT Manager in Canada
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

LogMeIn Rescue - Essential Support Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Essential. I couldn't possible envision doing my job properly without it. Before this software, I used to drive to my client's locations and help them out of a jam, now they know I am just a couple of clicks away. It's the one annual expense I have that I am always happy to spend.

In my industry, I tend to the needs of users inside the office and outside. LogMeIn Rescue seamlessly allows me to take over my users computer and address their needs wherever I happen to be. Quite frankly, it is the most important software I use. Not only can I control the user's computer remotely, but the Rescue console also allows me to peak inside the file directory. This allows me to move and transfer files directly between our two computers.

It's not cheap! There are alternatives that are significantly less expense, however, you get what you pay for. Rescue is robust and the extra money spent is certainly worth it. Additionally, in order to acquire full control over the user's computer, there are a couple of steps that need to be explained to the user. While most find these steps intuitive, some of my older clients find it difficult. Sometimes patience and familiarity with the Rescue commands are required to get your client on board with you.

Phillip
Senior Director of Operations in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Great tool to support your team!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We love being able to remote support our team.

Easy of access in joining sessions both scheduled and impromptu.

The installer can take a few extra moments at times to join screens.

Ashley
Ashley
Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

To the Rescue

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: This was a great success! I have problems time to time with my IT and this solves them right away.

I am able to get real time help with my IT problems and I don't have to continue to pay the service that I was using.

It is hard to get started with the set up if you are not tech savy but no worries someone can walk you through all of it.

Kim
Overheidsadministratie, 11-50 werknemers

Good Software if have to Help Remote Worker

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I like it that I can get on employer's computer very easily when doing remote work with them and they can see what I am doing. Been a life saver for me since we have started working remotely !!

Easy for employer to install if you have to jump on and help them while they are working remotely. I like it that you can leave a log of what you did after the employer has disconnected you from their computer.

Really don't have anything to say about what I least like about the software program.

Eli
Centralized ServicesM anager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great Product, But a Bit oo Expensive

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I like the product and it gives me piece of mind when connecting to critical client machines, but the price is too high compared to other products to justify a large roll out.

Logmein works and works well. I use several remote control products and Logmein is the one that I use if I know that keeping the connection is critical. It's especially useful when the user a laptop that doesn't initie the WiFi connection until after login. The product can be configured to cache credentials and login automatically.

The price is definitely the highest for all the remote control products that I use. I use Logmein sparingly because I only purchased one license. For general day to day use, I use other less expensive products.

Teunis
General Manager in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

LogmeIn Rescue is a nice tool to have.

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: This is a great tool for any IT Professional that will be supporting customers remotely.

It works well especially with customers that do not have good computer skills.

This software takes effort and time to setup properly. It can be confusing for an end user to adapt.

Nathan
Sr. Systems Admin in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers

Ease of use and all the functionality we need

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

This product is easy for the end user to run and allow me to access their computer. It gives them the confidence that I can work on their problem quickly

We have had no problems with this software and it is a go-to piece of our tool kit.

Rich
RVP in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Super

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

More often than not, I have gotten stuck & then had the benefit of someone to help remotely solve the issue

Haven't found anything I don't like, so I'll keep using it. If I do find something to critique, I'll edit my review.

Michelle
Director of Sales in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Efficient Remote Access Software

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We have not been using Rescue long but are already impressed by the capabilities and how easily our team and our customers took to using it.

Rescue is easy to use for our team and our customers. I have noticed they feel more comfortable with allowing us to use rescue as opposed to other products like Team Viewer.

Rescue is a bit cumbersome for Apple (specifically mac) users.

Serhii
Service Desk Analyst in Oekraïne
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

LogMeIn Rescue - one of the simplest and greatest remote session product

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall I enjoyed working with this application, compare to Teamviewer or Boomgar I would definitely choose LogMeIn Rescue due to its price, user-friendly interface, and tons of features that work the way they should.

I liked the mobile app very much, unfortunately, I worked with this product some time ago and there were no analogs for the IOS version of this application. Android version worked the same way as PC one, with all the features, similar interface, and so on. Also, I enjoyed the simplicity of the session transfer, leaving notes for the next person to work on your case, integrations, and in general smooth performance. This product allowed me to connect even to Windows XP during the days, not a lot of similar products can do that.

Missing the IOS application back in the days, not sure if it changed now. Sometimes the sessions were dropping and reconnecting, not often, but may happen. It has fewer features if you are using Apple devices compared to Windows.

IT Support Analyst in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 10.000+ werknemers

LogMeIn Rescue makes remote IT support simple and fast

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a daily IT support analyst, I am constantly supporting remote users in our sales field and across the country in various offices. The ability to remote in with a simple click of a link on the user's part is essential for me being able to complete tickets and solve issues for our users quickly without the need for them to ship in equipment.

The ability to remote into users systems from around the country quickly and efficiently. Using admin credentials to install software or help with issues that they can't do themselves makes life in IT support a lot easier

I really don't have many cons to list honestly. But I guess a little bit clearer understanding of all the features available would be nice. Also, for very very un-tech savvy people, even having to click a link and run the download can be difficult. Just clicking a link only would be easier.

Recruiter in Filipijnen
Werving en selectie, 201-500 werknemers

Remote Access with chat :)

4,0 4 jaar geleden

I've used LogMeIn Rescue when I worked as Technical Support in a software. We're using this software to remotely access our customers computer to troubleshoot their computer and do installations. These customers are miles away. I love the idea that it is easy to use. You can also communicate with them via chat. So whenever you need them to do something on their end, it is to relay the instruction. Not necessarily to always stay on the phone.

I can't remember anything that I like least about LogMeIn Rescue. If there's one thing they can improve is that make it more user-friendly, though it is already easy to use, however whenever a non-computer savvy is using it, were having a hard time to let them allow the remote access. But this is something that is not a big deal since it is not LogMeIn's fault. However, if there's something they can do about this, that will be awesome.

Josue
Network Engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

one of the best remote tools

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: easy way to fix clients computer issues with out dealing with email back and forward if you have clients out side of your building I support clients all over the globe and this tool is the best for me to assist them.

One of the best remote tool for the IT world I used this software every day when clients not follow my direction on on email so i remote in to their computers to help them out and this is an easy way to do that cannot live without it. hahahah

NO cons its simply enough that anyone can used no one can go wrong without it I think every company that does IT should do have this tool.

Nathanial
Operations Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Absolute necessity for our Tech Support office

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our Tech Support office has used LMI Rescue for around a decade, and it is one of the most valuable tools we rely on every single day.

This program is very easy for our staff to use, and very easy for the customer to initiate a support session. The ability to transfer client sessions between Tech Support reps is great.

I wish the limit was higher as to the number of active sessions a user can have at one time. If I need to connect to 30 different computers at a time, I cannot. I believe the max limit is currently 20.

Internet, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Remote tool you can count on.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was really easy to deploy it and have my team start using it. There are very little internal training required. We have also had pretty decent experience in the few occasions we have had to contact their support staff.

I loved how easy it was for our users to connect to our support staff. A lot of the users we support are not very tech savvy and can get frustrated really easily if they cant figure out what is needed from them. We very rarely had that problem with LogMeIn. It is really easy to get users to download and run this tool to get connected. I also liked how many options it has once you are connected. It can auto connect after a reboot. You can even use it if you need to push a computer into safe mode. File transfer is easy and works great. And it can even pull a lot of information about the end user's PC with a single click. It is definitely a tool built with support specifically in mind and it shows. My team counts on it on almost a daily basis and it has very rarely let us down.

It is expensive. No getting around it. But you are paying for exceptionally good quality.

Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Log MeIn Rescue is awesome!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: love the reliability, dependability and features of Log Me In Rescue. I use this everyday and would never be able to get Anything Done without it. Pricing could be better as I understand there are some newer cheaper options. however I do not feel like re-inventing the wheel.

Love that I can set up unattended Acces for computers!! make by job much easier for computers off domain and off site.

pricing could be better,

Director Of Customer Success in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Reliable, instant screenshare tool

4,0 4 jaar geleden

We've tried other screenshare tools on the market but LogMeIn Rescue was the best product that offered fast and easy-to-use screenshares. Many of the customers our Support Team works with are technically challenged. LogMeIn Rescue has helped provide a solution to a major issue we had regarding setting up screenshares with users who don't even know how to turn on the computer sometimes.

Pricing is a little steep, but you get what you pay for. It's a good product and you will pay more for it.

Network Administrator II in VS
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

I use LMI daily to connect to support remote users that are off domain at my company.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am able to support my remote users that are off domain quickly and efficiently because of LogMeIn, and I can support executives mobile devices with this without having to put my hands on them.

There are too many features to name, but to pick one would be the mobile device support. I have got several pats on the back for remotely resolving issues on Director's iPhone and iPad.

PAC's Administrator/ IT Manager in VS

Great product! Saves our dept hours in time for support.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Increased productivity within my dept. Saving time and therefore saving money.

Able to connect to troubleshoot any pc within our organization also help to provide support to many people outside our organization with ease.

The one major downside to this product is the cost. Licencing cost for the application can be very costly when adding many users.

Craig
Chicagoland Warehouse Manager in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

LogMeIn Rescue // Off-site IT's Best Friend

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: LogMeIn Rescue helps keep our nationwide network up to date and on the same page. Our IT department is located out of state, so this program allows them to connect to our local computers and fix issues. New computer setup, printer connections, network connections, software updates; this program helps our company thrive.

LogMeIn Rescue allows IT administrators to log in your computer to fix issues. Simple key code creation on one end, then key code insertion on the other end, allows connection of IT to control computer. From coding to fix internal issues, to printer connections. Very easy to use and allows company computer systems to stay up to date.

In the five years of use, I have not found any dislikes.

Network Administrator in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

I used LogMeIn Rescue in my last job. It was an awesome product for remote support

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was able to use LogMeIn Rescue to quickly and easily perform remote support and get trouble tickets closed for our customers. Awesome product!

I liked the ease of use. It was easy to connect to remote machines, and was very easy to navigate the interface. I was able to solve many support tickets with this software, quickly and easily!

There was not much I didn't like about LogMeIn Rescue. It was easy to use, and I was able to get things done using it.

amanda
csr in VS
Consumentendiensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

This was very helpful in assisting clients with software issues

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: overall we were able to get things don with ease so its a good program.

I liked that you could use it with out downloading any addition sever software.

that when it required administrative permission the client had to be there cause it would freeze up on my end, usually we tell the client they didn't need to stay why we worked on there PC remotely, this would hinder us a problem.

National Account Manager in VS
, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Quite possibly the easiest to use, most streamlined remote support solution we've ever used!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I love that the entire service can easily be scaled up or down, accommodating to large help desks & smaller help desks equally. It's made it incredibly easy to provide technical support to our employees and customers, unlike anything we've used before.

My least favorite thing is that support can sometimes take some time. Everything else is fast, reliable, and flexible.

Richard
SME in VK
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A good choice for remote support.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall this software has benefited us. It is well received by our customers and helps us get the job done quickly and efficiently.

Once installed it is easy to use. It generates both emails with embedded links and session numbers to make access for customer easy. It is robust and reliable and rarely encounters issues.

I felt that it was a bit expensive compared to its competitors but thats not to say its not a decent piece of software. Sometimes when you remote in to a customer and they share an RDP session, the mouse and keyboard can stop responding. This might not be LogMeIn but environmental so may not be related.