Gemiddelde scores

4,4 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,2 /5

Over OneDrive

Webgebaseerde software waarmee je bestanden en foto's kunt openen en delen op pc, Mac, Android en iOS.

Meer informatie over OneDrive

9.898 reviews worden weergegeven

Darlene B.
Administrative Operations Manager
Maatschappelijk werk, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-1-2021

"If I Thought I Loved OneDrive Before Covid19..."

Opmerkingen: We had a physical hard-drive in our admin offices, which housed all of our organizations documents. After three years, it suddenly died, trapping our docs inside. Tech support bought a new drive of the same type and used it to retrieve our documents and suggested we transfer them all over to OneDrive. It was a great solution and we were all happy that we were now able to access documents from home without having to ask someone in the office to email them, or having to remember to email them to ourselves before leaving, and then update/restore upon returning. This was two years before Covid19, and now, with all of us working from home and our building closed, we would not have been able to function during the past ten months without OneDrive.

Pluspunten: Adding OneDrive to our systems was simple. Integration and transfer of data was easy. OneDrive is very user-friendly and our staff members, even the low-tech ones, had no problem adjusting to the new system and finding their way around. What I like most about it is that when Covid19 hit, there were no adjustments or measures necessary to take in order for our admin staff to be able to work from home. Our laptops were already loaded and we were good to go. Thank goodness one thing Covid19 related was easy!

Minpunten: I haven't actually found anything I don't like about OneDrive. Granted, our needs are simple, but our staff uses it every day and we all love it.

• Beoordeeld op 23-1-2021
Nandy N.
Administrative Assistant
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021

"Safe and Secure Cloud Store"

Opmerkingen: Onedrive is great for small companies with limited server space. It is great for collaboration and reduces the need to send multiple emails with attachments.

Pluspunten: Simple interface
Easy organization
free with office
mobile and web access
Can share files and collaborate with colleagues
Automatically saves progress when working with documents
Can save any file type
Easy to retrieve if your computer crashes
Works with all Office 365 apps

Minpunten: Unable to share files with users who do not have an outlook account
Document update on the desktop version can be slow or lagging- you have to remember to ensure one drive is running in the background.

• Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021
Rex A.
Pastor
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-2-2021

"Great product for small organization"

Opmerkingen: OneDrive helps us keep our files with us everywhere we go- computers, phones, tablets, etc. It’s great, especially when working from home or on the road.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, reliability, security is top notch. We use this daily in our offices. I love the mobile versions, so we can have our files anywhere we can connect to the internet. Syncing is quick and effortless. Top notch product.

Minpunten: It’s very picky about file names- when we switched from Google Drive we had to rename a lot of files that had special characters in the names.

• Beoordeeld op 10-2-2021
Laura V.
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 11-2-2021

"GREAT help for these times"

Opmerkingen: OneDrive has been a life-saver for me during COVID-19. For different projects there is endless paperwork and files that need to be shared and stored. I have my onedrive shared with a few people so that we all have access to the files and don't need to constantly email the files to one another every time we make a small change. What I do requires a lot of collaborative efforts and if a file is changed and not sent out to everyone, things fall apart.
Due to how easy it is to organize and share, things go much more smoothly. I can even have access to files from 2 years ago in my Archive files that I created.

Pluspunten: You get 5GB of free storage but you get more if you have Office365 or buy more storage. I do have office 365 so I have significantly more storage than 5GB and I utilize it.
It is very easy to use unlike many other programs. Anyone that I have walked through OneDrive has picked it up immediately.
It is very easy to organize files and keep the entire thing very clean and easy to navigate.

Minpunten: I do wish that you could have more storage without having to spend more money. I understand it from a business standpoint but 5GB is much less storage than you would think.

Jarvis J.
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021

"One Solution: One Drive"

Opmerkingen: Overall I like that my team and I can upload and share files, documents, and proposals remotely in real-time reducing wasting upload times. We can make changes and the other time member can review changes instantly. It has allowed us to really make our business mobile and we can work from home or on the subway or even driving cross country with one of our drivers.

Pluspunten: I like the ease of use and the ability to open and access files from any device such as PC, Phone, Tablet etc. I also like how its real time as well.

Minpunten: I don't see or come across anything that I didn't really like or enjoy about the software it exceeded my expectations 10 fold.

Executive Administrative Assistant
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-2-2021

"Why Store in OneDrive rather than Email Attachments?"

Opmerkingen: My overall OneDrive experience has been fantastic! All my meeting minutes through OneNote are in it so Executives can open the minutes and add more or complete items.
Now that some associates have seen why I use it, well, they're starting to use it too.

Pluspunten: Creating a OneDrive account is simple, so simple you'll wonder if you did something wrong.
Sharing documents while controlling viewers and editing abilities is just a simple click!
In addition, when you share something via OneDrive you can find it easily by logging into your office.com account from any web browser OR while working on your assign computer you can easily find your OneDrive shared documents through File > Open.
There's more! Now, you can turn document Tracking on and have multiple people editing your document without having to email it, revise it, email it, revise it, email it, etc.
OneDrive is so simple it's confusing. Take the plunge and use it!

Minpunten: It seems confusing when setting it up because it's so simple.
You need to pay attention when sharing a document and be sure to share with the appropriate permissions.

Norzihan I.
Recruiter
Telecommunicatie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2021

"Good option for cloud storage"

Opmerkingen: I really like using cloud storage service because the easy access to my files and data, also can be protected with password for sharing purpose. The uploading and downloading speed is pretty fast depending to my internet connection stability. Overall, it has a good value for money spend here.

Pluspunten: Working with OneDrive with Microsoft Office 365 is really amazing as i can saves my Office document directly to my OneDrive cloud folder without having to save it manually on the OneDrive platform. This software has its own application for mobile and computer that is working on the background, and it will automatically save a backup file for all the new file saves on my computer.

Minpunten: There are no option to recovering for older version that has been updated/overwritten for my file and document. The premium plan should include this option as the premium plan has much larger cloud space that can hold or archiving the old document easily.

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2021
Line Producer & Sysops Admin
Computergames, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-2-2021

"The cloud solution for Windows Users"

Opmerkingen: I think OneDrive is a solid product that is evolving in the right direction, learning from other solutions on the market, and adpating to the Microsoft ecosystem.
It comes by default with Windows and works very well with the Microsoft 365 tools

Pluspunten: OneDrive is well implemented into the Windows 10
OneDrive offers 1TB of data to payed users of Miscrosoft 365
OneDrive offers shareable links with password protection and expiration dates, allowing more security and peace of mind when sharing with external partners

Minpunten: Microsoft 365 is using a mix of Sharepoint and OneDrive to manage document sharing amoung a company/team, making hard, sometime, to know how and where to access files. Even if there are ways to add a sharepoint folder to a user OneDrive, it's not straight forward.
Synchronization could be a bit tricky if you have multiple OneDrive account on a PC.

Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-2-2021

"Onedrive - For everything and everyone, anytime, anywhere."

Opmerkingen: For many years I use Onedrive and I only have to praise the product. Its accessibility, security and lightness make Onedrive one of the indispensable programs for my day-to-day. Safe and accessible documents and files anytime, anywhere. Thank you Microsoft, for making my life easier.

Pluspunten: Onedrive is undoubtedly one of the most important tools for all types of users, from casual users to professional users. Available on various platforms, from the web, desktop and even mobile versions, they allow users to access their files from anywhere, anytime. Very secure, Onedrive allows you to store the most important documents in your personal safe, with two-step protection which guarantees a lot of security. Its mobile version is extremely light and fast, allowing instant synchronization of files and documents. The most outstanding positive points are: - Multiplatform: available in web, mobile and desktop versions;
- Synchronicity: documents and files synchronized instantly;
- Security: secure access via password and two-step verification;
- Practicality: simplicity in accessing, editing, moving and deleting files is excellent.
In addition to all its benefits, Onedrive allows greater allocation space with its premium plan, ensuring more storage space for the user. Every user should use Onedrive, one of Microsoft's best tools.

Minpunten: The negative aspect of Onedrive, is due to its limited storage space. Unfortunately, thinking about today, 5gb of storage is very little. Using the tool to store large amounts of files is not feasible in the basic plan, forcing the user to subscribe to the premium plan, or to buy a larger amount of storage. I believe that at least 50 gb could be made available to users as other companies supply in the market like the Russian company Yandex or MegaNZ. A nice solution would be for the user to "buy" the virtual space for a certain price, something like a dollar for each gigabyte of storage, something in that sense, instead of the user "renting" the virtual space for a period. The values ​​of the monthly plans are also a little high, even if they integrate access to Office 365, as it induces the user and buy a solution that is often not interesting at the moment. Other than that, Onedrive is sensational.

• Beoordeeld op 16-2-2021
Bradley F.
IT Consultant
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 17-2-2021

"Great product"

Opmerkingen: Excellent. Copies Documents and pictures between my iPhone and PC. Organized the My Documents folder to sync. Have had a few issues with My Pictures and syncing from the iPhone. Think I need to enable background application operations or some sort of tweak to better sync over from my iPhone.

Pluspunten: Syncs all documents to my Windows 10 machine from my iPhone. Easy to securely register devices with SMS Texts, e-mails with codes, and the MS Authenticator app.

Minpunten: Have had a few issues with photos from the iPhone. Likely a fluke or settings tweak needed. Seems like syncs from the iPhone are a little off at the moment. Everything from my PC ports over directly.

• Beoordeeld op 17-2-2021
Imi C.
CIO
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-2-2021

"Great Product that is troubling due to constant changes."

Opmerkingen: It is my go to.. I think about OneDrive as my hard drive, Love it.
However, I speak for the many persons who are frustrated because they are not tech savvy.

Pluspunten: I loved that you have all you documents synced onto your personal devices, and I USED to love the fact that there was a separation of concern regarding the shared sync tool from OneDrive and my personal OneDrive file.
This allow my team members files to be in its own "space" and this was a good thing. This was what I liked about the OneDrive ..... but

Minpunten: OneDrive has changed in 2021 and this change has brought about headache for all. No syncing because the OneDrive is locked and awaiting action by users who has no idea as to what is wrong...
Removal of the SharePoint/OneDrive sync has now left me with the newest experiment that is named the "ShortCut inside the OneDrive" these shortcuts are difficult to manage.
I am used to improvement and enhancements, but when having to deal with thousand of employees that are just getting their feet wet, some changes are "UnWelcome"

• Beoordeeld op 24-2-2021
Akinlotan S.
Supervisor
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-2-2021

"dynamic and easy access"

Opmerkingen: it is good for business and it really helps to keep all files saves for like ever. it is easy to access anywhere and also reduces the loss of data and files.

Pluspunten: This software helps me a lot as i have different sites and location to visit often. It comes handy as all files can be save on the cloud storage therefore relived me of the stress of carrying my PC or external storage device. it helps my organization staffs to be able to access company profiles and project anytime needed. It comes handy with office 365 which is an essential tools for me. With OneDrive every of our worked files are saved forever.

Minpunten: uploading bigger files are sometimes slow maybe due to poor network. It will be also be better if a lite version can be designed so as to make files and data stored easily accessible and faster. the price for premium plan is a bit high than other related software.

• Beoordeeld op 19-2-2021
bioinformatician
Research, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-3-2021

"A cloud storage application from Microsoft"

Opmerkingen: I have Office 365 from my employee and I use OneDrive as part of it. I love that I can created word, powerpoint and excel files in my browser, and that I can open all the files immediately. It is also possible to create links as separate files, which is convenient. But my best finding in OneDrive is OneNote, it is well-made and super useful. It is my new must-have application. I should also say that sharing feature does not work always properly in OneDrive due to some security reasons. Even my colleagues cannot always open my shared files.

Pluspunten: Basically, OneDrive is very similar to other cloud storages as Dropbox, GoogleDrive and others. It is multiplatform, has options of "make available offline", "camera upload" and so on. There is also a personal Vault, which could be useful. It is convenient if you use other Microsoft products like Outlook, online Word , online Excel. If you have a business version from your work (for example, Office 365), it might be even more convenient to keep all emails, work files and calendar together.

Minpunten: But when you deal with Microsoft, you get a lot of complications. Too many options, too many details, too much information, too many security limitations, you just get lost. Therefore, I would recommend to use OneDrive as a stand-alone storage, especially if you have an outlook email (although I personally prefer Dropbox and GoogleDrive).
If you need some combination of storage and word / excel applications, then I definitely recommend to go to GoogleDrive.
If you have something like Office 365 from your work, enjoy a lot of possibilities and expect it to be slower and harder manipulate.

• Beoordeeld op 5-3-2021
Oscar A.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-3-2021

"Good storage solution"

Opmerkingen: In general we liked it a lot.
We were able to simplify many of our collaboration tasks.
He also helped us with the hardware migration, since we focused on acquiring more robust equipment with SSD solid state hard drives while increasing our spending, since we spent a large part of the storage in the cloud.

Pluspunten: What we liked the most was the amount of storage it offered per user.
We were also impressed that it comes bundled with our office 356 and email solution.
Additionally, together with the Share point tool, its use is optimized.

Minpunten: I particularly don't like that it is not a highly adopted solution by third parties.
Many of our customers and business partners use Google Drive and not One Drive services. This makes file sharing and collaboration not totally transparent.

• Beoordeeld op 9-3-2021
Mateusz K.
Software Engineer
Hoger onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-6-2021

"It's ok, but it could have been better."

Opmerkingen: Thanks to OneDrive, I always have my files and documents in sync with the cloud. This often makes it easier to use files from another computer or phone. For example, when my computer broke, I thought I had lost the files with my work, it turned out that thanks to synchronization, I lost a little work. That's everything I need on a daily basis.

Pluspunten: Onedivre is intuitive and user-friendly. In addition, it has perfect integration with the Windows 10 ecosystem. As a result, it is an ideal complement to the office 365 suite.

Minpunten: You can improve the search for files, there have been several times the files were in the cloud but I couldn't find them. After recent updates, it began to draw more computing power.

• Beoordeeld op 14-6-2021
Nabila B.
Human Resources Manager
Vermogensbeheer, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-5-2021

"Work well with my work system"

Opmerkingen: OneDrive is a set and forget type of software, as i only need to set the system once and it will do everything automatically. Every files that i saved locally in my local drive will be uploaded to the cloud storage without me have to upload it manually every time. Great experience with this software!

Pluspunten: Feature that a very useful from this software is the ability to flawlessly integrated with my computer operating system. Since i am using Window 10 operating system, i can set the software to automatically uploading all the files and media on my computer to the cloud storage and it serve as a backup storage if anything happen to my computer storage.

Minpunten: There are no automatic tools or option for me to set the cloud storage as my storage to store my computer recovery point. It will be an good additional if they can do it, as for now, my recovery point for my computer is on the local drive storage, and it will be a problem if my local storage is corrupted or broken as i can't retrieve it from it anymore.

• Beoordeeld op 12-5-2021
Mark joseph F.
Chairman
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-10-2020

"Cheaper Alternative to Dropbox plus Added Benefit of Microsoft Office Products"

Opmerkingen: I have been using one drive for 2 plus years now and I could say it was a great decision to transfer from dropbox to one drive.

Pluspunten: For several years I used dropbox to store files. Then I realized that there is a cheaper option and it is One Drive. This software is relatively cheaper at 1TB file storage. It also allowed me and my family members to share the software because it can be shared up to 5 users if you use the family plan. Overall, we are very satisfied with this software.

Minpunten: The software has some minor bugs if you use it with a Mac and not on a Windows OS. Further, the uploading of the files takes longer unlike in dropbox, the uploading is faster because dropbox only uploads changes made to the file and not the entire file. Further the problem is also when one drive detects duplicate files for example you are using your one drive in your macbook and windows laptop. There are times that the files get duplicated. It would have been nice to allow us to see those duplicate files so we can decide which one to retain or not. It seems difficult at this point. But I am hoping in the future versions it will be easier.

• Beoordeeld op 11-10-2020
Ali K.
Information Technology Adviser
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021

"Your files above your head on the clouds with OneDrive!"

Opmerkingen: If you need a simple and functional software with all the features for backup in the clouds, Microsoft OneDrive is your answer. Working with Andes is very enjoyable and simple.

Pluspunten: Transferring personal files and photos with OneDrive is very simple. Microsoft knows how to simplify complex software and at the same time be very fast, smart and powerful with highest security features. All our personal and organization files are stored in Microsoft Safe Clouds via OneDrive. In sending files with large sizes, all you have to do is attach the file link to the person via OneDrive or attach the file from there. Also now Backing up files is very simple now via OneDrive. Extremely simple and very smart in doing things and very smart and fast backup.

Minpunten: Features such as link expiration after a specific date or password for files are very important and must be added to this platform.

Shahila A.
Business Development Manager
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-4-2021

"Solution for my cloud storage need"

Opmerkingen: OneDrive really helping me in backing up my files and data, and i can reaching for it back from anywhere especially from my smartphone. Pairing it with my word mobile application on my smartphone, i can edit and viewing all my document on-the-go without having to do it from my computer.

Pluspunten: I really i need for a cloud storage that will backing up all my files and data of my computer, and OneDrive is the prefect fit for this job. Since it is own by Microsoft, all the Microsoft Office files format are supported by this software and the saving and uploading process can be done automatically as i am hitting the saving button.

Minpunten: One of the problem that i have found with the synchronized process is, it will take too much internet bandwidth and make the other application run slow until the uploading and synchronized is complete and only after that, other application will running normally back. It is kind of problem when i try to surf the web and uploading files at the same time.

• Beoordeeld op 23-4-2021
Mark R.
Engineer
Civiele techniek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 25-5-2021

"Serious cloud system, very flixible"

Opmerkingen: An excellent product from a company that understands where cloud computing is going. I syncs right up with all the microsoft office suite in terms of file compatibility and the cloud served office suite is fantastic. That's everything I need on a daily basis.

Pluspunten: Adds a whole new level to my data protection. It is extremely full featured but easy to use and navigate. It's tied in directly to Microsoft 360 from which I and 5 other members of my household have access to 1 TB of space for each person. It has all the bells and whistles of any good cloud package and does file sharing safely and easily. It also provides a separate strong box for your files that you want an extra level of security for.

Minpunten: I would really like to see the addition of more functionality for teams for collaboration on projects.

• Beoordeeld op 25-5-2021
Andrei P.
Lead Game Developer
Computergames, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-5-2020

"Good integration but an average product with ups and downs"

Opmerkingen: Losing some of my work and Microsoft changing their minds about the features of OneDrive (downgrading basically) and the slower speed made me change to other services. The first thing I do when I reinstall a machine is to turn it off and save the resources, which ~ 2 years ago were insanely high for what it had to do. OneDrive is basically bothering me when I am using Windows 10 as the OS pesters you to use it to the point where I struggle to turn it off and to keep it that way. I was quite surprised to see it getting activated every now and then after some major operating system updates.

Pluspunten: I found that nowadays (as of May 2020), OneDrive has great integration with the Windows ecosystem and their other services such as outlook.com. A short while ago it always seemed like the integrations were in some sort of beta, sometimes working, sometimes not.
Unfortunately I do not have any more pros for this as the competition does as good as a job as OneDrive, there really isn't much OneDrive stands out apart from the integration.

Minpunten: The biggest issue I encountered with OneDrive happened a few years ago, so I don't know if it's still relevant, however I feel that I should mention it because it was a turning point for me in switching from OneDrive to Dropbox and Google Drive. This also showed how vulnerable a cloud service is.
I had files syncing in the sync folder and it was taking forever for some reason. I swapped to another device and found the file I needed there, so I figured it was synced, but I did not check the date of modification. I opened it up, started working on something else than before and saved it. Moved to my initial device and I was greeted with an error stating the path of the file is too long to sync. When I opened the file I worked on with my other device I noticed it did not sync, I worked on an old version which now overwrote the syncing version, basically I lost 2 days worth of work by not waiting and checking for the sync to finish. The sync was not finishing due to an error, which appeared only after I modified the file. What the hell?!?
Another problem was that initially Microsoft advertised OneDrive as having unlimited storage for the basic subscription, but after a few months they changed their mind, not cool at all. Currently, one of the biggest problems I still have with OneDrive when I scarecly use it is that it's overall slower than the competition such as Google Drive or Dropbox, both in transferring files as well as syncing from the folder.

• Beoordeeld op 13-5-2020
Hafizah S.
Assistant Manager Business Development
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-5-2021

"OneDrive can store everything"

Pluspunten: Things that i really like with OneDrive is, the storage has not imposing a rule that limiting how large a single file can be stored in here unlike other cloud storage software that are free in the market. The files are stored locally on my computer storage device and on the cloud storage, which is very helpful as i can have the files on my computer from other device.

Minpunten: OneDrive is a very good cloud storage service, unfortunately not many user are using it as their main cloud storage solutions. Collaborating and sharing my files with other user that are not using this software is not pleased as they don't know how to using this software and asking me to send it using other software like Google Drive.

• Beoordeeld op 27-5-2021
Habibah M.
Information Technology Support Assistant
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-5-2021

"Essential especially to backup work files."

Opmerkingen: My Microsoft 365 account included OneDrive, which was an excellent complement to the other software. To enter my files, I don't need to signed in to another service. It allows me to view my files from either computer or a smart device at any time at a low cost. The file structure is close to that of most personal computers, and it makes it simple for me to handle files, whether I'm copying, transferring, or changing their names. Even my massive drawing files open quickly and easily, allowing me to operate on quickly.

Pluspunten: OneDrive allows me to keep files on the cloud and retrieve them from whatever device, even when I'm not at the workplace. This comes in handy when I need to share files from my smartphone on social media, particularly on pages that are only available on mobile devices. I have a powerful CPU with plenty of storage, but I often build massive illustration and digital images that would start filling it if I do not have backup storage.

Minpunten: It's nice to have my files with me everywhere I go, but each time I open a file, a copy is saved on my laptop. Until I uninstall it, this will gradually take up precious storage space. I didn't know it until my CPU was clogged with redundant files that took up a lot of bandwidth. It took me some time to find a way out how to safely clear the storage space.

• Beoordeeld op 20-5-2021
Max P.
Manager, Professional Services & IT
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-5-2019

"You probably already are paying for Office 365, so might as well take advantage of OneDrive"

Opmerkingen: Our business, like most businesses I image, relay on MS Office products for day to day work. This OneDrive product comes with those products that are already being used in Office365. There really is no downside to not using this product if you already have Office365. It is easy to use like Dropbox and easy to share files with others in your organization.

Pluspunten: This product comes free with a large 1TB of storage with Office 365 that every business uses anyways. Even if you have GSuite, chances are that you are also paying for MS Office. GSuite's Google Drive has a unique and frustrating (for new users or long time Windows users) method for syncing files. OneDrive's storage method is more inline with the user friendly DropBox. You can also edit Office files and OneNote inside OneDrive.

Minpunten: The client for Mac needs a special type of drive format. You need to have the drive formatted in a case sensitive format for the client to work. This can sometimes require IT to setup a separate partition on user's mac just for OneDrive to sync.

• Beoordeeld op 7-5-2019
Erwin M.
Begeleider
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers
  • Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 14-7-2021

"Leuk concept, verder dan dat niet."

Opmerkingen: Ik gebruik Onedrive voornamelijk voor Word. Voor wat voor reden dan ook weigert Onedrive goed te synchroniseren en ben daardoor heel wat bestanden verloren. Zelfs al probeer ik de stappen te doorlopen om alles goed in te stellen krijg ik niet het gewenste resultaat. Onedrive blijft moeilijk doen en geeft mij geen handvaten over hoe de foutmelding moet oplossen. De suggesties die worden geboden hebben totaal geen enkel nuttige effect. Mijn oplossing is daardoor om Onedrive in zijn geheel te verwijderen. Onedrive mag duidelijker en concreter aangeven waarom iets wel of niet werkt. Het zou niet moeten zijn dat ik moet raden en zwemmen tot dat ik eindelijk er achter ben gekomen wat een mogelijke oplossing zou kunnen zijn. De foutmeldingen moeten een concrete oplossing bieden om het probleem te verhelpen. Iets wat nu niet het geval is.

Pluspunten: Ik heb zelf geen positieve punten te benoemen voor deze software.

Minpunten: slechte synchronisatie, waardeloze oplossingen voor foutmeldingen, suggestieve oplossingen die niet helpend zijn. In het algemeen niet gebruiksvriendelijk.

• Bron: GetApp