Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Teachlr Organizations

Oplossing ontworpen om de manier waarop bedrijven hun werknemers, partners en klanten trainen te optimaliseren.

Meer informatie over Teachlr Organizations

35 reviews worden weergegeven

Delgado N.
Delgado N.
Ingeniero de Proyectos in Venezuela

Teachlr the best online education platform

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Teachlr has helped me to train my employees, partners or clients very easy and fast! Good platform

Teachlr is one of the best platforms for training. This allowed me with the line of my franchises to be able to train them from the place where I am and to be connected when we want all at the same time. The best are the Video Conferences that can enter more than 500 users. Simply incredible!

Sometimes Teachlr has many updates and there are functions that are damaged. But just by contacting the customer service team and in a matter of hours is already fixed. Very good!

Reynaldo M.
Reynaldo M.
Editor y diseñador gráfico in Venezuela

I can train my employees very easy!

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: You have many free courses that help my employees a lot

Good business training platform. From teachlr I can be training my employees in a very interactive way, its interface is very friendly unlike many other platform. Simply in love

I would like there to be a conversation where all users can communicate. Many system updates are damaged many functionalities

Angela C.
English Teacher in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

This is a very comprehensive LMS that any organization can use

5 3 jaar geleden

The administrator can log in at any time and check progress, the number of teachers, the number of students, and their progress. Monitoring is easy, with tons of features, including video sharing and cloud storage

For my purposes, this software is a little too advanced. I teach a small classroom and reviewed this program for classroom use. If it were used schoolwide, it might be a great asset, but for a small classroom the price and the comprehensiveness of the program don't really make sense. Large organizations, though, needing an LMS will love this!

CEO in Venezuela
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Thes Best LMS

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Teachlr can help me to train my personal without spend much more for.

IF you want to go forward with your own education platform choose Teachlr. This is an amazing platform that includes all feature that you need for do the better course online. Your organization can create goals to receive training; do conference rooms to share information and more.

Maybe the main cons, some time have a glitch on subjects about evaluations.

Pedro arturo A.
Guía de Aviturismo in Venezuela

It's a great e-learning system

5 4 jaar geleden

Teachlr Organizations is a very powerful tool and you could use it for teaching and learning. It is very easy to use, to set up and to start because you have access to a variety of courses from day one. Your content is secure, they guarantee that any user won't donwload your videos.

When they launch new changes in the system it could be a little tricky to figure things out again. I would love to have an offline option to access the videos when I have no Internet connection

Maryuly O.
Maryuly O.
Gerente financiero y administrativo in Venezuela

Excellent online education platform

5 4 jaar geleden

I can train my employees from anywhere in the world. It is very easy to use and they have many free courses that we can take with a customized content. Amazing

They make many updates of the system and the clients complain about having functions that stop serving.

Valentina G.
Valentina G.
Business Intelligence Analyst in Venezuela
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Good LMS for everyone!

5 3 jaar geleden

I have used Teachlr for several months now as a Dar Learning student and I absolutely love it. It is so easy to use and the UX is very beautiful. I works very well on my PC and my mobile so I can learn anywhere. I have noticed that they keep bringing new features and updates to keep all their customers happy. I recommend it to everybody.

I wish they will launch a career feature, this would be great. Other than this I have no more cons or requests.

Daniel D.
Director de Clínica Dental in Mexico
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Genial

5 9 maanden geleden

Fue muy fácil y práctico desde el principio y es demasiado útil!

No tengo quejas por el momento. Todo genial!

Mariela L.
Mariela L.
Analista RRHH in Venezuela

My experience with Teachlr has been magnificent, allowing me to acquire valuable knowledge in areas

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has allowed me to acquire valuable knowledge in areas of interest and study from anywhere online.

What I like most about this software is that there is high quality knowledge, courses of different categories and the best thing is that the certificate is personalized.

What I like least about this software is that I can not download the contents of the lessons of the courses and they can only be played if you have internet.

Carlos E.
Economist in Venezuela
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Future tech for learn

4 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent tool for business expansion, i need to learn more and use it but i am sure will be a sucess expirience, thanks for service and congrats to work like a 1st world company

The platform is wonderfull , and the power that it has to develop business bordeless is a key

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for your words! We're glad to be part of your team growth strategies!

Maria Z.
Professor in Venezuela
E-learning, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Easiest and friedliest LMS you'll find out there!

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you are looking for an LMS that allows students and teachers to feel comfortable, this is the one you need. When you try it out as a teacher, you notice how simple it is to create courses, organize material and attend your students. And if you use it as a student it is impossible for you to feel intimidated, you will always want to learn.
I also recommend it for companies and organizations that do not have a huge training department or do not have a lot of staff to handle educational programs, because its simplicity will allow them to have everything under control at all times. The backoffice is an incredible ally.

How easy it is to use and how friedly it is. Makes elearning a wonderful experience. It's backoffice is a huge PRO!

Not enough people know about it!! Everyone should!

Daniel S.
Chief Operations Officer in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Service

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using Teachlr Organizations for a while, and I truly want to recommend this service to all organizations out there. No matter which industry your company is in, this service will help you have more efficient and smarter employees. Moreover, you can request a Demo and give it a try to see how it works. In addition, Teachlr gives constantly support to any issue that could come across. It's a great service company to work with.

Quality, Support, Price, Value, and Team

I don't have any cons with Teachlr Organizations

Teacher in Venezuela

It's very helpful to complement your class work

5 4 jaar geleden

It's great, I use it in class, the UX is very beautiful and it's intuitive and easy to use, I find everything I need in that platform

They should improve customer support, sometimes it takes a lot of time to get an answer and for them to fix the problem

Sales Representative in Venezuela
Telecommunicatie

It's really great I use it for my training

5 4 jaar geleden

It's very helpful and easy to use, I love all of it's functionalities, all my training depends on this platform

It's pretty expensive and they have only companies memberships, it would be good if they allow natural persons buy they services

Ronald R.
CEO in Venezuela
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I must say this is the best LMS around! The interface is easy and friendly! Needles to say the customer service :) keep doing an awesome work guys!

Most bang for your buck :)

None!!!

Great to hear that from the great Dali Marketeer

Prof/Contratado in Venezuela

Personalize my own virtual classroom!

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Education available to everyone. My own virtual classroom.

What I like most about Teachlr Organizations is that I can offer my training services through a virtual classroom, personalizing the website with my own images and content. On the other hand, it is interesting to see all the follow-up that I can do of the evaluations to my students.

What I like the least is that it still has errors on the page, however it is valuable to have a good technical support team.

Analista de Investigación y Monitoreo de Medios in Venezuela
11-50 werknemers

Online courses platform available to everyone

5 4 jaar geleden

Its very simple to find good courses according to your area of interest, especialy for the design of the page

You need perseverance and discipline to take an online course, and sometimes there are not what you expected. Most are usually very basic

Consultoria Externa de RRHH in Venezuela

my own online virtual classroom.

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: That I can train my employees from everywhere.

The most thing that I like from Teachlr organizations is that I can personalize the website. In the other hand, I like that I can administrate the users that enter the website, and the courses they take.

The least thing that I like from Teachlr organizations is that I can only use it with limited time, or paying anual suscriptions.

Guillermo G.
Designer in Venezuela
Internet

Great software , easy to use , great UX

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was impressed with the amount of features it features for the price, and its the easiest to use of all the coorporate elearning software I have tried, beautifuly designed .

How easy it is to use and understand

It lacks a couple of features

5 jaar geleden

thank for your review! Everyday we work to make greater and cooler features

Josefina V.
Josefina V.
Jefe sistemas transacionales in Venezuela
1.001-5.000 werknemers

It is a good e-learning platform

5 4 jaar geleden

It is very easy to use, its storage capacity and the creation of courses makes it one of the most attractive platforms for training, the benefits it gives to a company are incredible

Sincerely I would like you to create an application to access the platform anywhere through smartphones

Jefe de administración in Venezuela

training for my team!

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Online training for my team.

Teachlr Organizacions is a tool that helps me to train my team with online courses offered by the platform.

It has many new features that I have not known and it may not be so easy to use. I had to pay a subscription for its use.

Project Manager in VS

As a user it was really helpful to learn through videos online

5 4 jaar geleden

Works very well in slow internet speed, it is very intuitive to use and the interface is very user friendly.

Because of the constant updates I have encounter issues to start some training videos and customer service take some time to solve it.

Benix S.
Country Manager in Mexico
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excelente plataforma de aprendizaje y mejora continua

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excelente servicio, atención de personas conocedoras del producto

La capacidad de integrar aprendizaje personal, empresarial y integral.

Tiene todo lo necesario, todas sus funciones.

Presidente in Venezuela

Learn without limits.

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Learn any theme you want to.

What I like most about this software is that you can find anything you want to learn, or increase knowledge.

What I like least about this software is that sometimes it could be expensive, so I can´t learn what I want.

Tatiana G.
Assistant Profesor in Venezuela
Hoger onderwijs, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent App!!

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We had the unique opportunity to use this platform as a demo for teaching parasitology to Med students in central University of Venezuela and the teacher and learner experience was very positive for all of us!