Easiest and friedliest LMS you'll find out there!

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2017
Maria Z.
Professor
E-learning, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: If you are looking for an LMS that allows students and teachers to feel comfortable, this is the one you need. When you try it out as a teacher, you notice how simple it is to create courses, organize material and attend your students. And if you use it as a student it is impossible for you to feel intimidated, you will always want to learn.
I also recommend it for companies and organizations that do not have a huge training department or do not have a lot of staff to handle educational programs, because its simplicity will allow them to have everything under control at all times. The backoffice is an incredible ally.

Pluspunten: How easy it is to use and how friedly it is. Makes elearning a wonderful experience. It's backoffice is a huge PRO!

Minpunten: Not enough people know about it!! Everyone should!

Teachlr the best online education platform

Beoordeeld op 28-3-2018
Delgado N.
Ingeniero de Proyectos
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Teachlr has helped me to train my employees, partners or clients very easy and fast! Good platform

Pluspunten: Teachlr is one of the best platforms for training. This allowed me with the line of my franchises to be able to train them from the place where I am and to be connected when we want all at the same time. The best are the Video Conferences that can enter more than 500 users. Simply incredible!

Minpunten: Sometimes Teachlr has many updates and there are functions that are damaged. But just by contacting the customer service team and in a matter of hours is already fixed. Very good!

I can train my employees very easy!

Beoordeeld op 30-3-2018
Reynaldo M.
Editor y diseñador gráfico
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: You have many free courses that help my employees a lot

Pluspunten: Good business training platform. From teachlr I can be training my employees in a very interactive way, its interface is very friendly unlike many other platform. Simply in love

Minpunten: I would like there to be a conversation where all users can communicate. Many system updates are damaged many functionalities

Excellent Service

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2017
Daniel S.
Chief Operations Officer
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have been using Teachlr Organizations for a while, and I truly want to recommend this service to all organizations out there. No matter which industry your company is in, this service will help you have more efficient and smarter employees. Moreover, you can request a Demo and give it a try to see how it works. In addition, Teachlr gives constantly support to any issue that could come across. It's a great service company to work with.

Pluspunten: Quality, Support, Price, Value, and Team

Minpunten: I don't have any cons with Teachlr Organizations

Thes Best LMS

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2018
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Teachlr can help me to train my personal without spend much more for.

Pluspunten: IF you want to go forward with your own education platform choose Teachlr. This is an amazing platform that includes all feature that you need for do the better course online. Your organization can create goals to receive training; do conference rooms to share information and more.

Minpunten: Maybe the main cons, some time have a glitch on subjects about evaluations.

It's very helpful to complement your class work

Beoordeeld op 24-3-2018
Teacher
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: It's great, I use it in class, the UX is very beautiful and it's intuitive and easy to use, I find everything I need in that platform

Minpunten: They should improve customer support, sometimes it takes a lot of time to get an answer and for them to fix the problem

It's really great I use it for my training

Beoordeeld op 24-3-2018
Sales Representative
Telecommunicatie
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: It's very helpful and easy to use, I love all of it's functionalities, all my training depends on this platform

Minpunten: It's pretty expensive and they have only companies memberships, it would be good if they allow natural persons buy they services

It's a great e-learning system

Beoordeeld op 22-5-2018
Pedro arturo A.
Guía de Aviturismo
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Teachlr Organizations is a very powerful tool and you could use it for teaching and learning. It is very easy to use, to set up and to start because you have access to a variety of courses from day one.
Your content is secure, they guarantee that any user won't donwload your videos.

Minpunten: When they launch new changes in the system it could be a little tricky to figure things out again. I would love to have an offline option to access the videos when I have no Internet connection

Excellent online education platform

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2018
Maryuly O.
Gerente financiero y administrativo
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I can train my employees from anywhere in the world. It is very easy to use and they have many free courses that we can take with a customized content. Amazing

Minpunten: They make many updates of the system and the clients complain about having functions that stop serving.

Ronald R.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I must say this is the best LMS around! The interface is easy and friendly! Needles to say the customer service :) keep doing an awesome work guys!

Pluspunten: Most bang for your buck :)

Minpunten: None!!!

Great to hear that from the great Dali Marketeer

Good LMS for everyone!

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2018
Valentina G.
Business Intelligence Analyst
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I have used Teachlr for several months now as a Dar Learning student and I absolutely love it. It is so easy to use and the UX is very beautiful. I works very well on my PC and my mobile so I can learn anywhere. I have noticed that they keep bringing new features and updates to keep all their customers happy. I recommend it to everybody.

Minpunten: I wish they will launch a career feature, this would be great. Other than this I have no more cons or requests.

Personalize my own virtual classroom!

Beoordeeld op 15-2-2018
Prof/Contratado
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Education available to everyone. My own virtual classroom.

Pluspunten: What I like most about Teachlr Organizations is that I can offer my training services through a virtual classroom, personalizing the website with my own images and content. On the other hand, it is interesting to see all the follow-up that I can do of the evaluations to my students.

Minpunten: What I like the least is that it still has errors on the page, however it is valuable to have a good technical support team.

My experience with Teachlr has been magnificent, allowing me to acquire valuable knowledge in areas

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2018
Mariela L.
Analista RRHH
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has allowed me to acquire valuable knowledge in areas of interest and study from anywhere online.

Pluspunten: What I like most about this software is that there is high quality knowledge, courses of different categories and the best thing is that the certificate is personalized.

Minpunten: What I like least about this software is that I can not download the contents of the lessons of the courses and they can only be played if you have internet.

Online courses platform available to everyone

Beoordeeld op 7-3-2018
Analista de Investigación y Monitoreo de Medios
13-50 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Its very simple to find good courses according to your area of interest, especialy for the design of the page

Minpunten: You need perseverance and discipline to take an online course, and sometimes there are not what you expected. Most are usually very basic

my own online virtual classroom.

Beoordeeld op 15-2-2018
Consultoria Externa de RRHH
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: That I can train my employees from everywhere.

Pluspunten: The most thing that I like from Teachlr organizations is that I can personalize the website. In the other hand, I like that I can administrate the users that enter the website, and the courses they take.

Minpunten: The least thing that I like from Teachlr organizations is that I can only use it with limited time, or paying anual suscriptions.

This is a very comprehensive LMS that any organization can use

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2018
Angela C.
English Teacher
Schoolleiding, 13-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The administrator can log in at any time and check progress, the number of teachers, the number of students, and their progress. Monitoring is easy, with tons of features, including video sharing and cloud storage

Minpunten: For my purposes, this software is a little too advanced. I teach a small classroom and reviewed this program for classroom use. If it were used schoolwide, it might be a great asset, but for a small classroom the price and the comprehensiveness of the program don't really make sense. Large organizations, though, needing an LMS will love this!

Great software , easy to use , great UX

Guillermo G.
Designer
Internet
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was impressed with the amount of features it features for the price, and its the easiest to use of all the coorporate elearning software I have tried, beautifuly designed .

Pluspunten: How easy it is to use and understand

Minpunten: It lacks a couple of features

van Teachlr op 6-4-2017

thank for your review! Everyday we work to make greater and cooler features

It is a good e-learning platform

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2018
Josefina V.
Jefe sistemas transacionales
1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It is very easy to use, its storage capacity and the creation of courses makes it one of the most attractive platforms for training, the benefits it gives to a company are incredible

Minpunten: Sincerely I would like you to create an application to access the platform anywhere through smartphones

training for my team!

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2018
Jefe de administración
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Online training for my team.

Pluspunten: Teachlr Organizacions is a tool that helps me to train my team with online courses offered by the platform.

Minpunten: It has many new features that I have not known and it may not be so easy to use. I had to pay a subscription for its use.

As a user it was really helpful to learn through videos online

Beoordeeld op 16-4-2018
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Works very well in slow internet speed, it is very intuitive to use and the interface is very user friendly.

Minpunten: Because of the constant updates I have encounter issues to start some training videos and customer service take some time to solve it.

Learn without limits.

Beoordeeld op 16-2-2018
Presidente
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Learn any theme you want to.

Pluspunten: What I like most about this software is that you can find anything you want to learn, or increase knowledge.

Minpunten: What I like least about this software is that sometimes it could be expensive, so I can´t learn what I want.

Excellent App!!

Beoordeeld op 27-4-2017
Tatiana G.
Assistant Profesor
Hoger onderwijs, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We had the unique opportunity to use this platform as a demo for teaching parasitology to Med students in central University of Venezuela and the teacher and learner experience was very positive for all of us!

Train my students online.

Beoordeeld op 9-3-2018
Directora de educación especial
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been able to train my students in the distance.

Pluspunten: What I like most about Teachlr Organizations is that I can evaluate and measure the knowledge of my students, check if they have taken all the lessons and if they have completed the tasks.

Minpunten: What I like least about Teachlr Organizations is that it is a service that controls how many people have access to my virtual classroom and I must pay to stay on the platform. It would be better if you could pay a single amount for its use.

Great site!

Moreno M.
Groothandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Teachlrn was very helpful, I've made like eight courses and half of them were for free! I specially recommend the marketing lessons, amazing job.

Pluspunten: Easy to use

Minpunten: Nothing at all

Awesome! Thanks :)

Best LMS if you want a flowing UX

Maria D.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Teachlr is the easiest LMS there is. It's so friendly it makes you want to keep learning all day long. And it's so nice with instructors it makes them want to keep teaching forever. Best prices also, so there is nothing to think about it! I gave it a try and I am definetely in love with it! u.u

van Teachlr op 6-4-2017

Thanks for your kind words :)