Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Mentimeter

interactief presentatieplatform

Meer informatie over Mentimeter

I LOVE that you can integrate this into MS Powerpoint because I have seen so many presentations go from boring to engaging with Mentimeter.

Beoordelingen van Mentimeter

3,4
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,7

Mentimeter heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 91 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Mentimeter eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (91)

Hannah
Hannah
Psygologist in Nederland
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Incredible transformation of presentations

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This app is great for my projects that I use for my clients!

The fact that it can tranform a boring, long and tiring presentation, into one that is interactive, fun and cheerful makes it a great app.

I did not like the fact that, at times the app takes a lot of time to show the poll results to viewers.

Paul
Paul
Human Resource Development in Japan
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A smart tool that looks slick but has some frustrating limitations

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We like Mentimeter a lot. You can be up and running with it in minutes, and it takes literally seconds to create a typical wordcloud or other slide. It looks amazing to those answering the questions. There are downsides though and I hope future updates will add functionality and improve the experience for paying users.

Mentimeter allows you to easily (very easily) create and launch live, interactive polls, surveys and quizzes and create cool things like wordclouds in real time. It has a really smooth mobile integration through the use of QR codes which is a killer feature in the modern age. We have frequently had "wow moments" in meetings, workshops and training sessions using Mentimeter as people see animated quiz standing come in in real time and the like. Zero learning curve from the users point of view and almost frictionless.

It has a few limitations that make it less slick from the point of view of the person using it compared to the people answering the questions. It does not integrate well with Powerpoint. There is an outdated and never updated plug in which crashes all the time and thus unusable. The other option is to import your slides into Mentimeter and do the whole thing from there. This is not always advisable because animations are not preserved and the general look of the slides suffers. Without PPT integration, if you are running a remote session using Zoom or similar you are forcing people to navigate away from your window to use Mentimeter and then relying on them coming back to see the results come in in real time. It damages the experience tremendously. You get around this by showing QR codes and having them do it on their phones, but still, not ideal. Another issue is that moving or otherwise adjusting slide shows inside Mentimeter is a huge pain. Drag and drop to change the order of slides is basically broken, so me and my team always make sure everything is in order before importing (if we even use importing, see above). Even a no-integrated session with more than a few Mentimeter slides is a huge pain to adjust. Finally, although they claim that switching between say PPT and Mentimeter on the fly is easy, it inhibits you from easily and smoothly moving to the next question. Not ideal.

Joe
Joe
Director of Content Development and Training in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

After many years of loyalty, we can't suggest Mentimeter to anyone now...

1,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Interactivity was fantastic when we originally migrated to Mentimeter. Loves the creativity and ingenuity of the team.

Their app recently stopped working properly: Because of a change the company made, audiences can't effectively use browsers to participate and vote during presentations. Sadly, their customer service folks responded with a fix may never come. So we can't keep investing all of our presentation materials on a platform that handles issues with longtime customers like this. This also means we are in the process of canceling not only our subscriptions but dozens of our clients that we help handle their tech purchasing. We can't stand behind companies that handle things like this. We stand behind companies even more than products, so we are sad to have this happen.

Reactie Mentimeter

2 weken geleden

Thank you for bringing light to this issue. It’s disheartening to hear about the challenges you’ve faced, especially after the positive history you’ve had with our platform! I’m pleased to share that we’ve have now reverted the change, making it possible to use on browsers again. I understand that our team has reached out to you via email separately around solving this issue. Thank you once again for your support and flagging of this 🏆

Indira
Postsales Service in Costa Rica
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Easy of use. No pricing flexibility.

5,0 4 maanden geleden

I like that is very easy to use and customize. The activities for students are enjoyable Mentimeter offers a lot of options to create them.

You can't pay monthly. Just by year. This is an issue because in my case, I pay for these types of applications when I need them. I don't like to pay for apps that I'm not using.

Timo
CEO in Estland
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Engagement first presentation tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like Menti when I want to create engaging session with the audience. Using the usual Zoom chat function, the text is separate from the presentation, but with Menti it falls nicely to the right place into the presentation flow and you can later get nice co-created slides.

I like that you can run the whole presentation from Menti, but I think often average users don't do that. When I have been using it for my presentations, it put all the slides there, getting a nice smooth experience. That's much better than switching between "main" presentation and Menti, and I hope more people will use it like that in the future. I also like that you can nicely export the final co-created slides, with audience inputs.

I really don't have complaints, but just a wish. I wish that I could use Menti active presentation as my Zoom virtual background, like you can currently do with their beta function PPT as background. If that could be Menti as well, that would be brilliant!

Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A powerful software for interactive slides

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Mentimeter is a great tool when creating interactive slides in undergraduate classes. It permits both the students and the professor to participate actively in the class.

Mentimeter permits the administrator to create interactive slides. The students are motivated not only because their comments, questions and answers are presented anonymously during the class, but because they use their mobile phones and see the slides. Beyond the interactive slides, it includes clouds of words, quick tests, voting and express if they are enjoying the presentation.

The free version only permits a limited number of interactive slides. Despite the license is not considered expensive, it also limits some of the interactive tools and can cause the students to feel fatigued.

Hoger onderwijs, 10.000+ werknemers

Adaptable, Multi-Use Presentation Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have enjoyed using Mentimeter to present, but Mentimeter really shines with the polls and feedback features built right into the program. It has made presentations more interactive, but also allows users to anonymously respond, giving me more insight into overall reception of the presentation for further fine-tuning.

I really enjoy utilizing the integration of real-time polls and feedback mid-presentation. We have used Mentimeter, primarily making use of the poll feature, to gauge both student and advisor feedback and understanding. We have been able to pull the reports the gather additional data to share with our team. Whether for students or for staff, Mentimeter has been incredibly useful and allows anonymization of data, allowing us to see where things are succeeding and perhaps where things can be given a bit more clarity.

I did find it hard to pull reports, however, this may be a matter of me not being entirely familiar with the software. I was able to eventually get the reports, but it seemed that I had to choose between combining data from different presentations or creating separate presentations entirely. I would have liked a feature that allows me to combine all data under one "umbrella" so I can see trends between individual presentations and the overall project.

Justine
HR Consultant in VS
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

Practically Non-Existent Customer Support

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with the customer support is woeful. My first few interactions were with a bot, which could not resolve my problem. I then interacted with a human (?) who similarly has yet to resolve my issue. I would state the issue, 24 - 48 hours later I would get a response which did not address it. I would immediately respond and 24 - 48 hours later a different person/bot would respond. It's been a week now and I still don't have resolution. Their hours seem to be a Euro schedule with no weekend support. I have requested a refund and have received no response at all. The whole experience has been disappointing.

Has numerous features to add interactivity. Functionality is easy to grasp.

Uploading a presentation proved difficult, despite it meeting the designated parameters. All of the options such as quizzes, polling, etc were greyed out and couldn't be accessed. The basic option is really basic. I upgraded to get enhanced functionality and instead got nothing.

Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

People might pay attention if you use mentimeter

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Mentimer is kind of the grandpa of all the audience interactive software and it shows because it's always smooth sailing. We love how quickly audience members can use it,even less tech savvy folks and the name recognition.

It isn't as fancy as some other interactive apps (eg the date visualization is slightly more basic), if you need ALL the bells and whistles, you might need something else. Worked perfectly for our purposes.

Bankwezen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Great for presentations and training

5,0 7 maanden geleden

I like that it is easy to use, that it keeps on improving, it is essential for our training, whether we use it in person or online. I recommend it to everyone.

I think it can keep innovating, and become a tool with other things, we use other tools like MIRO, MURAL or KAHOOT, and would rather have one platform for everything.

Jessica
Group Marketing and Brand Manager in VK
Civiele techniek, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great for maximising employee engagement and Q&A discussions...

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When it works, it really works. We most recently used Mentimeter at our last internal staff training event. We had a room of about 30 employees, all who connected on their phones for the interactive part of our presentation. We hosted a 'Health and Safety' quiz, and employees loved seeing their results show up on the main presentation behind us. We were also able to export the results, and analyse the level of competence in the room - brilliant! We use Mentimeter for internal staff events every 3-4 months and it has changed the level of engagement dramatically. All staff members now interact, and are deeply immersed in the presentation itself.

Mentimeter has been a great platform for engaging with our employees at our internal staff events. It has also increased audience participation overall enabling us to gain insightful feedback and opinions from all staff members, introverts and extroverts alike. My favourite feature is the 'leaderboard' for hosting live quizzes, followed by the 'Q&A' feature. The latter is especially effective when you have a more reserved audience - they can submit their questions to the main presenter at the tap of button, ensuring their voice has been heard. It is easy to use and user friendly for those who are attending a presentation. Most importantly, the tool has enabled us to canvas the opinion of our staff members and engage with those who may not have felt like participating before. You can create Mentimeter presentations to match your corporate brand too. Moreover, if you are familiar with Microsoft Powerpoint, you will have no problem getting used to this software.

For those people who are not tech savvy at all, it can be a lengthy process of getting someone to "connect to WIFI", "open browser", "type in mentimeter URL", "type in presentation code". Indeed, if someone can facilitate their set up, the rest is easy - this is what we have done in the past and will continue to do so until everyone is familiar. I would love to see more ideas from Mentimenter on how to use the software to its very best, particularly from different angles - e.g. marketing teams, training providers, HR interviewers, etc...

Samantha Louise
Student in Filipijnen
E-learning, 10.000+ werknemers

Mentimeter: The Best Poll Application for Classes

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really like using Mentimeter during online classes. It made my Q&A sessions much easier and heightened my students' engagement.

What I really like about Mentimeter is being able to receive real-time answers and insights from the students.

What I least like about the software is not being able to save students' comments during live sessions.

Matilde
Consultant in Spanje
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers

Great variety of poll questions

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Like the variety of poll questions it has, making so easy the creation

the images in the presentation should improve

Hoger onderwijs, 2-10 werknemers

Great for interactive presentations

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have used this product many times and would recommend it to others. It is easy to use, can be accessed from anywhere, and most importantly is user friendly for those who are attending a presentation. Even those who aren’t tech savvy can participate

After looking into many interactive presentation softwares, mentimeter came out on top. The thing I liked most about this product is that presentation attendees need not create a login, it is as simple as going to a website and typing in a code. This was a must for my needs. As I used this product, functionality became more clear. One feature that is really beneficial is the presentation shows up on users devices- this allows them to follow along AND not get distracted by other items. It is really nice that you can upload a PowerPoint and incorporate menti questions into your customized template.

The free version of this website is very limited, however, menti did give a discount to nonprofits so even on a tight budget, it is affordable.

Faten
Teacher in Qatar
E-learning, 201-500 werknemers

Mentimeter

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Many questions typesMany design ideasMany features and controls

No way to align slide title to the right for right to left languages Showing the message " changing alignment is not available for this slide type"

Paula
Paula
Managementconsulting
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt
Bron: GetApp

One of my favourite tools

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Mentimeter probably every week. We have to do a lot of our meetings remotely through telco or Lync, and with Mentimeter I can make sure that all participants are equally involved in the process. My favorite set-up is to do the "single choice" series with a segmentation of the results at the end. There is often a very appealing aha-effect from seeing th results diplayed like this in real-time. I don't know of any other tool that could let you do this. What I love is especially is the fact that I can make Mentimeter look almost exactly like our own PPT-template. I have been asked several times if this is an internal tool :) Mentimeter is at it's most valuable when it spurs a discussion around the results. This can be incredible sometimes, since the audience has created the results together, they feel that what they are seeing is truly relevant and they often do their uttermost to draw the right conclusions from the data.

Karim
Agility Coach in Indonesië
Olie en energie, 10.000+ werknemers

Engaging and fun Virtual Meeting tool

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: MentiMeter was very helpful in many presentations I did. Audience enjoyed the quiz feature very well.

I liked the main user interface, ease of use for most of the features. I liked the polls and quiz feature is appealing to the eyes. It even has music and avatars.

I think it was too expensive for my budget. There was a new feature for remote, but It was super clear for me how to use and its purpose. Not sure if there was powerpoint add-ins?

Bojan
Bojan
Network Administrator in Kroatië
Hoger onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Simple yet great presentation software

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Mentimeter is a great tool that I use in almost all my classes. In a few minutes, you can collect students' opinions or create any kind of presentation. It is definitely a tool that I would recommend using

Mentimeter is super easy to use presentation software. I have used only free version, which is limited to 12 presentations but it was enough for what I have needed. There are many question types to choose from but I used (and liked) the most "word cloud". I am using word cloud almost regularly in my classroom as I would like to know students opinion about certain topic.

In my opinion pro plan is a little bit expensive and basic plan do not offer that much to switch from free to basic.

Good tool for voting

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Mentimeter is a simple and quick way to get real-time votes from a group of people. Whenever I do polling I use it. It has a free version so that is a plus. The free plan comes with unlimited questions and respondents. It is very intuitive and interactive when making presentations that requires the audience input.

Erik
Director of Technology in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

wow, just wow

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was at a conference when I first saw this program in use by one of the main speakers. I was amazed at how easy it was to feel like I was really participating with his talk. I had to try it myself. I made an account, explored the options, and setup a quick little survey to try with a small group at the office. It was so easy. I plan to use this again soon.

This is an absolutely amazing way to encourage engagement and group participation with your audience. It offers several different kinds of options and has all the bells and whistles you would expect with this kind of program.

I can't think of any feature in this program that was desired and missing or didn't work as I was hoping it would.

Arman
operator in Armenië
Kansspelen en casino's, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Mentimeter

3,0 5 jaar geleden

The graphic of this software is decent, the presentations can be created either completely by oneself or by using offered templates. Several interesting functions can be added to it such as quizzes.

I guess the cons here are more than pros: it is a bit complicated compared to other similar products, and not all templates are free. Although the result can be downloaded in PDF format, but one cannot find that function at once, and after all the PDF file will be not only with Mentimeter mark on it, but it will also be of no great quality, it will look somehow a slightly blurred.

Ramzi
Ramzi
Head of Growth in Koeweit
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great features but be careful of making a subscription as they are manipulative!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Great way to engage with audiences in events

When checking out, the price was shown in months and then all of a sudden it changed to annual before payment. I then paid for it annually not noticing that. I feel that was manipulative and unfair especially considering I only needed the product for 1 event. They also promise 14-day refunds in big writing and then apparently, since I used it once I am not eligible, All I was asking was to refund the 11 months I wasn't using it haha. Anyway great product but very disappointed in the end

William
Marketing & Sales Manager in Taiwan
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers

William review

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is my first use online slide app but because it is lack the video slide attachment, therefore I switch to Ahaslides.

independent photo with bullet text slide.

they don't have youtube or video link slides.

Abdel
Operation coordinator in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Cosmetica, 201-500 werknemers

User support team are not responding

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I find it very expensive and coasty so as per their policy I can request refund within first 14 days, its been a week since I email them and they never get back to be, I started to think its a scam organisation

Good voting program , as a supporting slid in presentations it would be a plus

No direct customer support contact its just an email and they occasionally reply

Marcelina
studio coordinator in Polen
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

amazing tool!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I love that it makes studying easier. My professor showed it to us during lessons some time ago and it was a great tool to make lessons more interesting :)

everything works just fine, totally recommend