Gemiddelde scores

Debbie K.
Clinical Director
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

"Menti Reviewd"

Opmerkingen: I really enjoyed my experience as both a user and a developer of questions. I had a training coordinator show me the program and will be utilizing it into future trainings.

Pluspunten: My training attendees and coordinator really enjoyed the process. The results were fun and contributed to a great conversation about our topic!

Minpunten: It's a little confusing at first to get an idea of where to start.

Natalie G.
Sales Enablement Coordinator
Medische apparatuur, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-4-2021

"Fun, simple way to keep meetings engaging"

Opmerkingen: Our larger meetings (especially world-wide) have been revolutionized. People pay attention, can anonymously share what they truly feel, or participate in easy and manageable team building.

Pluspunten: LOVE the word clouds-- great way to keep attention in meetings by asking for submissions like that or adding in polls. Really versatile software, usable both for business and for team building. Easy to use as "Two Truths and a Lie" game, trivia, etc. on top of gathering employee ideas/feelings relating to work

Minpunten: Honestly no complaints- very intuitive, simple, low-maintenance.

• Beoordeeld op 9-4-2021
Erik P.
Director of Technology
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-1-2020

"wow, just wow"

Opmerkingen: I was at a conference when I first saw this program in use by one of the main speakers. I was amazed at how easy it was to feel like I was really participating with his talk. I had to try it myself. I made an account, explored the options, and setup a quick little survey to try with a small group at the office. It was so easy. I plan to use this again soon.

Pluspunten: This is an absolutely amazing way to encourage engagement and group participation with your audience. It offers several different kinds of options and has all the bells and whistles you would expect with this kind of program.

Minpunten: I can't think of any feature in this program that was desired and missing or didn't work as I was hoping it would.

• Beoordeeld op 7-1-2020
Alexander S.
Schoolleiding
  • Beoordeeld op 14-4-2015

"Most innovative tool in the market"

Opmerkingen: Mentimeter is offering unique opportunities of interactivity with an audience. Especially the immediate participation in a survey by QR-Codes without the need of installing any application is a great help to implement a survey. The results will appear immediately on the screen in an attractive layout. With the question type „Open Ended“ it is easy to start a brainstorming and in combination with the layout option „Word Cloud“ you get a fantastic overview. Concluding Mentimeter is an innovative tool for presentations in business meetings, school classes and lectures at university.

Pluspunten: a lot - especially: interactivity, responsiveness, general performance, reliability, intuitive handling

Minpunten: None - it's worth doing the upgrade

Contract Trainer
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-1-2019

"Great Quick Response"

Pluspunten: The ability to use this quickly with my students is a huge plus. I enjoy using the word cloud slide to have students place responses that form into a cloud. It is nice that this has an explicit language filter as well.

Minpunten: The pricing is expensive for an education app. You can do 2 free slides, but besides that it will be a monthly fee or a yearly fee which is expensive.

• Beoordeeld op 26-1-2019
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
  • Beoordeeld op 8-2-2018

"Taking the concept of interactive to new levels"

Opmerkingen: Superb tool for polling during presentations

Pluspunten: First, just to say, I'm glad I came across Mentimeter.
Mentimeter is a great presentation tool that allows the presenter to engage and interact with the audience in real-time.
It's polling feature is awesome and allows you to set the questions and your audience can give their input using a mobile phone or any other device connected to the Internet. It is an easy-to-use online tool and can be used as a major boost for one meeting and presentation. Everyone out there should use this tool. It's quite fun to use.

Minpunten: I have yet to come across a con for Mentimeter. Maybe my vision is a bit blurred and I am failing to see, up to this point, the drawbacks.
The only disadvantage I can mention is really related to people, the audience. And how truthful they are with the presentation polls.

• Beoordeeld op 8-2-2018
Paula I.
Managementconsulting
  • Beoordeeld op 14-4-2015

"One of my favourite tools"

Opmerkingen: I use Mentimeter probably every week. We have to do a lot of our meetings remotely through telco or Lync, and with Mentimeter I can make sure that all participants are equally involved in the process. My favorite set-up is to do the "single choice" series with a segmentation of the results at the end. There is often a very appealing aha-effect from seeing th results diplayed like this in real-time. I don't know of any other tool that could let you do this. What I love is especially is the fact that I can make Mentimeter look almost exactly like our own PPT-template. I have been asked several times if this is an internal tool :) Mentimeter is at it's most valuable when it spurs a discussion around the results. This can be incredible sometimes, since the audience has created the results together, they feel that what they are seeing is truly relevant and they often do their uttermost to draw the right conclusions from the data.

Business Solution Consultant
Chemicaliën, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-6-2020

"Perfect voting/interaction tool for presentation!"

Opmerkingen: Perfect tool that goes with the online meeting/presentation

Pluspunten: Voters/Attendees of an online meeting can access the website easily via laptop/smartphone without any VPN (you just need a key from the organizer)
All votes are anonymous so opinions can be expressed more freely
Users can also raise questions using the same tool
All kinds of data visualization for text/statistics

Minpunten: Nothing to complain as an users. I'm not sure if the poll/questionnaire is ease to organize as a host.

• Beoordeeld op 17-6-2020
Larz D.
Disc Jock
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 31-3-2018

"Group Interactions at its best"

Opmerkingen: Interactive Presentations and Polling

Pluspunten: Great presentation tool that allows the host to engage and interact with the audience in real-time. The polling feature is lovely and allows for the setting of questions and the audience can give their input using a mobile phone or any other device connected to the Internet.

Minpunten: No cons for me. But since I have to put something, you can't control , how truthful the audience are with the presentation polls.

• Beoordeeld op 31-3-2018
Program Assistant
Hoger onderwijs, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2019

"Great for interactive presentations"

Opmerkingen: We have used this product many times and would recommend it to others. It is easy to use, can be accessed from anywhere, and most importantly is user friendly for those who are attending a presentation. Even those who aren’t tech savvy can participate

Pluspunten: After looking into many interactive presentation softwares, mentimeter came out on top. The thing I liked most about this product is that presentation attendees need not create a login, it is as simple as going to a website and typing in a code. This was a must for my needs. As I used this product, functionality became more clear. One feature that is really beneficial is the presentation shows up on users devices- this allows them to follow along AND not get distracted by other items. It is really nice that you can upload a PowerPoint and incorporate menti questions into your customized template.

Minpunten: The free version of this website is very limited, however, menti did give a discount to nonprofits so even on a tight budget, it is affordable.

• Beoordeeld op 6-2-2019
Brittane R.
Quality Assurance Analyst
  • Beoordeeld op 28-2-2018

"My company uses Mentimeter to do a lot of our votings and anonymous feedback/questions."

Pluspunten: I really like that we are able to ask our executive managers anonymous questions during staff meetings. This way, all our questions and concerns get answered without feeling self conscious about asking questions out in the open. My scrum team also uses the voting feature for our Sprint Retrospective. It makes the voting faster and provides visually appealing graphs and charts that can be easily read by everyone.

Minpunten: It can get confusing when using the codes to vote during our Scrum Retrospective. It means we have to have a different code for each team member. Having to input different codes each time can be tedious.

• Beoordeeld op 28-2-2018
Marissa A.
Teacher
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-4-2021

"Educators Love Mentimeter"

Opmerkingen: I am impressed to the features offer in free version. I am also thankful that they have free version rather than free trial. Amazing app for us educators.

Pluspunten: I am an educator and tried using this in my presentation to other teachers. I love it in a way that we can interact. You can create Multiple Choice Questions, open ended questions and Q & A. You can even edit per slide for the layout. We can add images or videos as well in your slide. This is cool that it has free version, then you can save your presentations.

Minpunten: Of course, if you wanted more features they will ask you subscribe. Also, because only few knows this great interactive platform, it takes time to explain how it works. We wish that through this, more educators will explore this great platform for our students.

• Beoordeeld op 13-4-2021
Yvonne S.
Instructional Designer
E-learning, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019

"Mentimeter makes presentations engagning"

Opmerkingen: Love Mentimeter! It's a great way to get your audience to participate and even guide your presentation where it needs to go based on their needs. I get the best results when I ask the audience what they want to learn and since it can be annoymous I get loads of participation and engagement.

Pluspunten: I LOVE that you can integrate this into MS Powerpoint because I have seen so many presentations go from boring to engaging with Mentimeter. It helps that you can introduce a new topic and pull audiences back in with the use of this. Plus, you don't need any additional hardware since is web based.

Minpunten: If you have a whole lot of text or long questions and answer choices, it does affect the clean look of it. So if you write a whole lot or like to ask detailed questions, this may not look as nice.

• Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019
Daniel E.
elearning specialist
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-12-2019

"Interactive Presentation"

Opmerkingen: We need mentimeters to quickly and collectively collect keywords, which are then visualized in a word cloud, for example. This is a good basis for discussion as the meeting continues.

Pluspunten: Mentimeter is a very simple and yet very comprehensive software to present and discuss interactively with participants. The tool also offers the possibility to visualize data.

Minpunten: Mentimeter is strongly limited in the free version, which does not allow many uses. Therefore we like to rely on alternatives. However, a quick and uncomplicated survey can still be done well.

• Beoordeeld op 13-12-2019
Jessica B.
Group Marketing and Brand Manager
Civiele techniek, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-1-2020

"Great for maximising employee engagement and Q&A discussions..."

Opmerkingen: When it works, it really works. We most recently used Mentimeter at our last internal staff training event. We had a room of about 30 employees, all who connected on their phones for the interactive part of our presentation. We hosted a 'Health and Safety' quiz, and employees loved seeing their results show up on the main presentation behind us. We were also able to export the results, and analyse the level of competence in the room - brilliant! We use Mentimeter for internal staff events every 3-4 months and it has changed the level of engagement dramatically. All staff members now interact, and are deeply immersed in the presentation itself.

Pluspunten: Mentimeter has been a great platform for engaging with our employees at our internal staff events. It has also increased audience participation overall enabling us to gain insightful feedback and opinions from all staff members, introverts and extroverts alike. My favourite feature is the 'leaderboard' for hosting live quizzes, followed by the 'Q&A' feature. The latter is especially effective when you have a more reserved audience - they can submit their questions to the main presenter at the tap of button, ensuring their voice has been heard. It is easy to use and user friendly for those who are attending a presentation. Most importantly, the tool has enabled us to canvas the opinion of our staff members and engage with those who may not have felt like participating before. You can create Mentimeter presentations to match your corporate brand too. Moreover, if you are familiar with Microsoft Powerpoint, you will have no problem getting used to this software.

Minpunten: For those people who are not tech savvy at all, it can be a lengthy process of getting someone to "connect to WIFI", "open browser", "type in mentimeter URL", "type in presentation code". Indeed, if someone can facilitate their set up, the rest is easy - this is what we have done in the past and will continue to do so until everyone is familiar. I would love to see more ideas from Mentimenter on how to use the software to its very best, particularly from different angles - e.g. marketing teams, training providers, HR interviewers, etc...

• Beoordeeld op 13-1-2020
Bojan M.
Network Administrator
Hoger onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-10-2019

"Simple yet great presentation software"

Opmerkingen: Mentimeter is a great tool that I use in almost all my classes. In a few minutes, you can collect students' opinions or create any kind of presentation. It is definitely a tool that I would recommend using

Pluspunten: Mentimeter is super easy to use presentation software. I have used only free version, which is limited to 12 presentations but it was enough for what I have needed. There are many question types to choose from but I used (and liked) the most "word cloud". I am using word cloud almost regularly in my classroom as I would like to know students opinion about certain topic.

Minpunten: In my opinion pro plan is a little bit expensive and basic plan do not offer that much to switch from free to basic.

• Beoordeeld op 23-10-2019
Production Planner
Halfgeleiders, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-6-2021

"Easy to engage with viewers"

Opmerkingen: It makes it easy for presenters to involve their audience in their presentation.

Pluspunten: I like how Mentimeter can make it easy for viewers of your presentation to become participants. No need to download anything, as they can just go to the website and fill in the provided code.

Minpunten: People do need to have a smart device or laptop, connected to internet, to participate in presentations. And having the audience grab a device, can also cause them to become distracted.

Ben F.
Employee Engagement Manager
Groothandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-9-2020

"Really good tool but could be more stylish"

Opmerkingen: I have used Mentimeter to deliver richer learning experiences in our business. It is easy to use and doesn't tend to disrupt the flow of the session (unless the wifi is playing up!). It's also great for anonymity and data analytics. As a result, it's also great for focus group and feedback sessions as people feel more comfortable giving feedback when it's anonymous.

Pluspunten: Mentimeter is a new tool in our business so most people haven't experienced using it before. The interactive features are great and create a much more engaging experience. It's also extremely easy to use and feels similar to powerpoint when creating your slides so it has a familiar feel to it.

Minpunten: My only criticism is that the styling (i.e. look and feel) is a bit basic. It would make the experience much better if it could be styled differently. This is a relatively minor point though.

• Beoordeeld op 1-9-2020
Justine C.
HR Consultant
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-4-2020

"Practically Non-Existent Customer Support"

Opmerkingen: My experience with the customer support is woeful. My first few interactions were with a bot, which could not resolve my problem. I then interacted with a human (?) who similarly has yet to resolve my issue. I would state the issue, 24 - 48 hours later I would get a response which did not address it. I would immediately respond and 24 - 48 hours later a different person/bot would respond. It's been a week now and I still don't have resolution. Their hours seem to be a Euro schedule with no weekend support. I have requested a refund and have received no response at all. The whole experience has been disappointing.

Pluspunten: Has numerous features to add interactivity. Functionality is easy to grasp.

Minpunten: Uploading a presentation proved difficult, despite it meeting the designated parameters. All of the options such as quizzes, polling, etc were greyed out and couldn't be accessed. The basic option is really basic. I upgraded to get enhanced functionality and instead got nothing.

• Beoordeeld op 28-4-2020
Asistente de Docencia
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-7-2019

"A powerful software for interactive slides"

Opmerkingen: Mentimeter is a great tool when creating interactive slides in undergraduate classes. It permits both the students and the professor to participate actively in the class.

Pluspunten: Mentimeter permits the administrator to create interactive slides. The students are motivated not only because their comments, questions and answers are presented anonymously during the class, but because they use their mobile phones and see the slides. Beyond the interactive slides, it includes clouds of words, quick tests, voting and express if they are enjoying the presentation.

Minpunten: The free version only permits a limited number of interactive slides. Despite the license is not considered expensive, it also limits some of the interactive tools and can cause the students to feel fatigued.

• Beoordeeld op 16-7-2019
IT Manager
Informatiediensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-7-2021

"Mentimeter - A great tool to collaborate with your audience!"

Opmerkingen: Overall I think Mentimeter is a fun engaging tool and can be relied upon to engage with your audience. If you are looking to get a real-time feedback from your audience and the result to be shared with them instantly, then Mentimeter is the tool to use. Internally, it's a great way to gather feedback from employees, while staying anonymous.

Pluspunten: Mentimeter provides an easy way to engage with your audience in minutes. The polls can be customized in minutes and they are both desktop and mobile friendly.

Minpunten: What we like the least is the number of customizations. Mentimeter needs to allow more customizations, especially on the theming side and the slide templates. Often times audience also complaints about being unable to vote or reach the slides, so I hope this is improved soon.

• Beoordeeld op 18-7-2021
Chad E.
Developer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-2-2018

"An efficient way to get instant feedback"

Pluspunten: It is fast and easy to use. Allows the users to remain anonymous so they can feel more comfortable indicating their opinions. Excellent charts to present the poling of the results which is quite handy to verify how your audience feel about a presentation.

Minpunten: There are quite a few bugs:
Sometimes the app doesn't remember the event code.
There are times when a question cannot be skipped.
It is sometimes problematic to access the results from my PC.

• Beoordeeld op 22-2-2018
Hope A.
teacher
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-7-2021

"Great Tool and Easy to Use"

Opmerkingen: I use this software at least once a week. It makes my classroom more engaging. It also keeps all data nice and neat for me. Mentimeter is so easy to use. It has many different options so you can change up your questions or your quiz so they don't look the same every time. Wonderful product!

Pluspunten: I really like how Mentimeter is easy to use. I have created a few questions as an exit ticket for my students last minute. I have also used this tool for vocabulary, to see how my students were feeling about their homework, and also to see if they are understanding a topic. I love that you can get instant feedback in a variety of ways.

Minpunten: The software only allows you to create two questions with the free version. But other than that, it is a wonderful tool to help engage my students.

• Beoordeeld op 16-7-2021
Paul B.
Human Resource Development
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-9-2020

"A smart tool that looks slick but has some frustrating limitations"

Opmerkingen: We like Mentimeter a lot. You can be up and running with it in minutes, and it takes literally seconds to create a typical wordcloud or other slide. It looks amazing to those answering the questions. There are downsides though and I hope future updates will add functionality and improve the experience for paying users.

Pluspunten: Mentimeter allows you to easily (very easily) create and launch live, interactive polls, surveys and quizzes and create cool things like wordclouds in real time. It has a really smooth mobile integration through the use of QR codes which is a killer feature in the modern age. We have frequently had "wow moments" in meetings, workshops and training sessions using Mentimeter as people see animated quiz standing come in in real time and the like. Zero learning curve from the users point of view and almost frictionless.

Minpunten: It has a few limitations that make it less slick from the point of view of the person using it compared to the people answering the questions. It does not integrate well with Powerpoint. There is an outdated and never updated plug in which crashes all the time and thus unusable. The other option is to import your slides into Mentimeter and do the whole thing from there. This is not always advisable because animations are not preserved and the general look of the slides suffers. Without PPT integration, if you are running a remote session using Zoom or similar you are forcing people to navigate away from your window to use Mentimeter and then relying on them coming back to see the results come in in real time. It damages the experience tremendously. You get around this by showing QR codes and having them do it on their phones, but still, not ideal. Another issue is that moving or otherwise adjusting slide shows inside Mentimeter is a huge pain. Drag and drop to change the order of slides is basically broken, so me and my team always make sure everything is in order before importing (if we even use importing, see above). Even a no-integrated session with more than a few Mentimeter slides is a huge pain to adjust. Finally, although they claim that switching between say PPT and Mentimeter on the fly is easy, it inhibits you from easily and smoothly moving to the next question. Not ideal.

• Beoordeeld op 30-9-2020
Hannah C.
Psygologist
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 19-11-2020

"Incredible transformation of presentations"

Opmerkingen: This app is great for my projects that I use for my clients!

Pluspunten: The fact that it can tranform a boring, long and tiring presentation, into one that is interactive, fun and cheerful makes it a great app.

Minpunten: I did not like the fact that, at times the app takes a lot of time to show the poll results to viewers.

• Beoordeeld op 19-11-2020