Over uQualio

Gebruik je video's om de vaardigheden van je belangrijkste doelgroepen te vergroten - eenvoudig, snel, goedkoop en met een hoge zakelijke waarde.

Meer informatie over uQualio

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van uQualio

4,9
Waar voor je geld
4,9

uQualio heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 12 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (12)

Sorteren op

Heb je uQualio eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (12)

Theis W.
Theis W.
Senior implementation consultant in Denemarken
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

uQualio is a very intuitive tool

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We wanted to provide e-learning to our customers and for internal training and we just wanted to create the videos and questions and we did not want to think about the framework. The framework uQualio provide lives up to our needs, it gives us all the features we want to offer to our clients.

It is easy to learn how to use the tool. It is very intuitive and when clicking on the features you quickly find out how to use them.

I would like to be able to change in a version already published and not need to publish a new version.

Nabila B.
Nabila B.
Human Resources Manager in Maleisië
Vermogensbeheer, 10.000+ werknemers

Best for training

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I really like with the flexibility and feasibility that is around this platform. The course can be schedule easily to be fit with my free time and the tracker let me to easily track my progress.

uQualio is the best platform that i has use to managing online training for staff and employees of my organization. Tracking courses progress is really easy with this platform.

There are no complaint for me for this platform and has provided us with great solutions for our online training program.

Gitte H.
HR Systemadministrator in Denemarken
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Good Overview and Easy to Use

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: uQualio seem like a company that can act quickly on support issues and meet customers requirements.

I liked the overview I got as a user. It seemed intuitive and easy to use.

I have not yet experienced anything about the software that I do not like.

Jakob N.
CEO in Denemarken
Publieke zaken, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

uQualio is great

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great

Easy to use, no downloads, communication internal and external very easy with tracking

More intuitive reporting, no build-in captions

Overwogen alternatieven: Docebo en Thinkific

Redenen om over te stappen op uQualio: Easy to use, very flexible user account and fair pricing

Guru P.
Channel Sales in India
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Unique video eLearning solution

5 vorig jaar

The product is one of its kind and is surely going to be one for the future. It's highly intuitive and has unique features. The concept of using videos to create and make training courses is the most differentiating part from other generic video learning platforms. I would definitely recommend other businesses to go with uQualio.

I don't have any cons to write about this software.

Edyta G.
Projektleder Video Producer in Denemarken
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

uQualio

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic

User friendly great functionality it is modern tool software that support businesses from various branches.

I like all about uQualio software its working great

Self-employed Consultant in Zweden
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Easy to use, easy to learn

5 10 maanden geleden

I being using several different online course platforms as an end-user. As an end-user sometimes it's hard to find the correct answers to a quiz and you focus more time on finding the correct answer than learning about the subject. uQualio solves this by having a link from a question in the quiz to a specific part of the video. This is something I love about the product and is just one example of how uQualio creates powerful user experience by letting the user focus on learning. It's also easy to get started with uQualio, after having an introduction session I feel I have the confidence to create high quality courses using the product.

It would be cool to give the user support in how to create a successful course, e.g. do's and don'ts based on how other created successful courses. What part of my course should I improve to get the biggest benefits for the end users? I don't know uQualio in detail to know if there already is something like this implemented.

Jeanet R.
Jeanet R.
Category Manager ¿ Oxford and Floortex and Trade Marketing in Frankrijk
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Good educational tool

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: uQualio app offers us a chance to reach the sales people we (Hamelin A/S) are not in contact with. The program that we were able to set up in this system makes it possible to educate people in the lower part of the information silo that we normally have in our structure. E.g. Product developer -> Marketing brand -> Sales reps. brand -> Decision maker (customer) -> Sales (customer) -> End-user. With this education we reach the sales (customer) with all information and thereby supply them with very good tools to sell our products.

The combination of visual education and quiz/test.

none.

Andrew N.
Andrew N.
IT Project Coordinator in Belarus
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Unique learning experience

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: uQualio offers unique learning experience. With the help of this tool you could achieve great results which are impossible with other systems. This tool could be easily used by different companies and people from all industries.

Easy to register, easy to use, great results

Didn't find anything that needs to be mentioned

John G.
Principal in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

An absolutely essential service!

5 3 jaar geleden

There are so many things to like - ease of use, expandability/scalability, customer/team interface, and much, much more...

Frankly, I have had no significant issues...

Nikolina M.
Channel marketer in Denemarken
Medische apparatuur, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use e-learning platform

4 2 jaar geleden

uQualio is definitely an easy-to-use solution for both the admin and the users. Users can access it from any device and engage in the video based online training followed up by questions.

Not applicable as the platform serves all our needs at the moment.

Flemming T.
MD in Denemarken
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

uQualio DK

Flexibility Easy to use New features Monitoring Training On time response

No cons. The solution is the best compared to other solutions on the market