Google Docs reviews

4,7 (26.036) Schrijf een review!

Over Google Docs

Webgebaseerde app ontworpen om spreadsheets en documenten online op te slaan, te maken en te bewerken. Er zijn sjablonen, grafieken en opmerkingen beschikbaar.

Meer informatie over Google Docs

This is a ubiquitous tool to create and share secure and free documents. It provides most of the prominent features of MS Office365 without the subscription fee.

When my internet is bad, it get stuck and I can’t type anymore. When you live in the mountains thats frustrated sometimes.

Beoordelingen van Google Docs

Waar voor je geld

Google Docs heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 26.036 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Google Docs eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (26.036)

Fernando manoel B.
Fernando manoel B.
CEO in Brazilië
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Google Docs an excellent collaboration tool

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Google Docs is without a doubt one of the best, if not the best, collaboration tools in the world. In addition to the office suite, there are many other integrated tools that streamline the management of a company.

Even in the free version, it is already possible to use advanced resources for collaboration and document management.

I still haven't found anything that discredits any part of this tool.

Kira D.
L.H.S. Foster Marketing Agent in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Functional and easy to use, but lacking in features

4,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Google docs did serve its intended purpose successfully (document generation and editing). We were able to produce professional documents, easily store and share them, all for free. We were also able to collaborate remotely with ease, saving time and improving our productivity.

The main pro is that this is a Google product, that means it's going to be easy to use for most people. Like other Google products, it can be synced with your account and accessed from all of your devices. It's also easy to use with Google drive. Sharing from Google docs is easy which aids in productivity. I love being able to search Google without leaving Google docs too, that's so helpful! The price is another big pro. There's no question that Microsoft word is better software but Google docs is a functional solution for people who need access to free document generation and editing.

Google docs needs more templates and more options across the board! Again Google docs is functional but it's lacking in advanced features. The presentation program is very limited and does not meet our needs at times.

Grant O.
Editor in VS
Nieuwsbladen, 2-10 werknemers

Docs works well for school and is great on a budget.

3,0 vorige week Nieuw

Docs is the best document editor, and because the core features are always free, it becomes a great choice for schools.

Docs frequently lags, especially when loading images or large files, which can cause inconveniences in many situations.

Jeanette D.
Jeanette D.
President in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Google Docs is easy and easy to access

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love Google Docs. After I had my computer hacked in January of 2018 and lost 15 years of Microsoft Word documents because not everything automatically backed up to my external hard drive, I said "never again". I completely switched to Google Docs and haven't looked back. Plus, I have never lost a Google doc that I couldn't retrieve because even if you send it to Trash, you have 30 days to get it back!

I like that I can create a Google doc and it is automatically saved to my Google Drive. I can access my files anywhere even if I'm not at my office. It's so great to be able to access from my phone!

It doesn't save versions of your document. I love the autosave feature but sometimes I want to keep an older version. The solutions is creating a "copy document" to keep an older version and a newer version.

Founder and CEO in Vietnam
Privé- en risicokapitaal, 11-50 werknemers

Google Docs gets better constantly

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Since it was released my overall experience has been great but not amazing. The UX can be confusing. The help files are good. With a bit of search I can usually find a resolution to any support issue.

I like how they continuously add more useful features, less and less do I need to use traditional desktop word processing apps to get the same results.

The table formatting is not so good, not intuitive and less powerful controls / options than traditional desktop word processing apps.

Gregor T.
Senior Operations Executive in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great software

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We use Google Docs a lot for things like working on MoUs across teams, writing process guides for other teams to see, writing informal lists and action plans and much more. It's fantastic how easy it is to have multiple teams editing a document at once and to be able to see who is making which changes.

I really like how easy it is to work collaboratively through Google Docs and how easy it is to track who made what changes. I really appreciate that it's free, and that it is so easy to share docs with colleagues, other teams and other companies and to work on them together. I like that you can share as viewable when things shouldn't be edited. I like how easy it is to add comments and to tag people so they're notified. It's also great that you can easily add links to websites. It's great software.

To be honest, I don't really have any complaints. Occasionally it's a little glitchy but not problematically so. One minor thing I find quite annoying is how it feels difficult to add sub-bullet points - it seems to automatically become letters rather than smaller bullet points (like Microsoft Word allows), and then it's really difficult to get the rows to line up with each other while I try and convert the letters into bullet points. Otherwise, it's great!

Ernesto L.
Owner - Lead Designer in VK
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers

Docs is the way to go

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: This is Free! My business is getting and utilising Docs heavily on using Docs. We love it and have not looked back once as it more than meets our needs.

The thing I like most about Google Docs is the clear integration into all Google account services and Android devices. The ability to create and edit documents, then share and collaborate is essential to my business and we have become fully assimilated into the Google services such as Docs and Drive.

As the docs are stored within Google Drive, the folders you create are kept in Google Drive. I would like to see the folders when I access Google Docs and be able to drag and drop or save into and out of those folders.

Juan pablo D.
Director in Ecuador
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

La mejor opción para compartir contenidos

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Una experiencia fantástica ya que muchas veces al no encontrarme en mi estación de trabajo puedo seguir trabajando desde cualquier terminal independiente donde me encuentre, lo que facilita en flujo de los poryectos,

Sobre todo el acceso a la plataforma, es una herramienta completamente democrática libre de licencias y restricciones, que permite a los usuarios compartir contenido y trabjar en grupos.

Muchas veces no está claro cuando un documento es privado, de esta forma varios de los usuarios que no están registrados no pueden acceder a los documentos. Creo que podrían mejorar un poco el interfaz en cuanto a la compartición de archivos.

Ernesto alfonso O.
Ernesto alfonso O.
Director in Mexico
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Software para todos

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Muy satisfecho, de hecho Google tiene todo lo que necesitas para impartir conferencias, clases, grupos. No hay necesidad de usar ningún software adicional.

Es totalmente accesible a todos, no tiene costo pero es altamente poderoso, sus plantillas son profesionales y muy bello diseño, su compatibilidad es muy alta. La integración con Google Classroom es maravillosa.

Pocas plantillas estan disponibles o les hace falta más animación

SDR in Madagaskar
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Inexpensive online doc sharing option

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Super great experience. It’s the cheapest and best option to write texts, and collaborate at the same time.

First, it is very easy to start a google doc and start to work on it. It is also a document that you can easily share to anyone, or specific emails. The greatest part would obviously be the fact that if you login into your google account, it will be saved on Drive. It will also be connected to all your Google apps, usable anywhere. You can download it as well if needed.

It doesn’t work if you don’t have internet on. Though the sync is happening right when you come back online.

Javier M.
Entertainer / Podcaster in Costa Rica
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

A good text processor for high collaboration work

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I started using Google Docs when I worked on a company dedicated to creative services. All scripts and writing was through Docs because it allowed us to make edits, place notes, see revision history, etc. All that during chat and meetings, saving a lot of time.
I normally use Docs from the Chrome browser and also from the iPad App, which works great too.
Another plus is the fact that you can work offline and your text will be saved locally, and then synchronize with the cloud as soon as you have an internet connection.
Highly recommended if you're mostly a Google environment user and don't like the Microsoft Tools. It's cheaper too.

The fact that it's an online text processor, but you can also keep working without connection if you install the right Addon. All wihtout the need of another program install in your computer

Not all browsers work good, since it's designed to work on Chrome. And sometimes some Chrome updates might affect the stability

Justin L.
Justin L.
Small Business Owner in VS
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Best Free Documentation Software... Hands Down

5,0 2 maanden geleden

I love the fact that all the Google products are free. They have figured it out. I am not sure how they make money on it but it works well for my company and did since the beginning. I used Google Docs to catalog inventory, take dynamic notes with other employees on the same task and so much more. I just could not find any other alternative that has such value for free. It is truly an amazing tool.

It seems like it was missing deeper features that I rarely used, such as things I am not even sure what they are called. There is little that I dislike about Google Docs. I almost feel like it is "too simple." Like there should be more of a menu bar like Microsoft Word. It just doesn't allow for much deeper editing, like writing a book. I am currently writing a book and opted not to use Google Docs because I wanted deeper features like text wrapping and to be able to zoom out and see multiple pages at once, like I can do in Apple's, Pages.

Khan md mohaiminul islam S.
Khan md mohaiminul islam S.
Civil Engineer in Bangladesh
Civiele techniek, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Daily necessary app for documentations

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: In one word I can say, it saves my time, I can easily create document files and start work from anywhere, by using the autosaving option, I never have to worry about saving, besides I can easily able to use from any device, collaboration with my team mates is very usefully to me. all documents can easily share with my group members. Integration with other Google products and 3rd party ap saves my time, which increases productivity.

Basically, Google DOCs is a Free tool, unlike Microsoft office can use it from anywhere, Beside it did not cost me any money. Real-time collaboration and syncing are very perfect from my end, any teammate can also work at the same time with us. Saving the changes is automatic, the chance of losing data is not here. I can easily access my documents from any remote place with my mobile and laptop. Software integration with other Google products is a productive option for us.

Comparing with MS Word, Google Docs has some missing features option, it very hard to create in Google docs, and all the icons in Docs is little small, For the first couple of time its not ideal for me. After using some time I get used to it.

Sasania D.
Sasania D.
Associate, Talent Acquisition in Jamaica
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10.000+ werknemers

Best Word Processing for Collaborating with Team Members

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Google Docs has been very good actually. The good definitely outweighs the bad and I use it mostly for the convenience. Since it is integrated with Google Drive, I can access my documents across my devices very quickly and that is the most important thing to me as I travel a lot and love to pack lightly (I refuse to carry a heavy laptop everywhere I go just to access my documents), so it just works perfectly for me honestly.

The ability to edit a document with your group/ team members in real time while actually seeing every single update is undeniably the most unbeatable feature that Google Docs has to offer. As a recent graduate, while in school and having group assignments, there was no other word processor that I'd turn to for this feature because Google Docs does it best, and it's a great way to see everyone's productivity in action and be able to make corrections. Another one of the BIGGEST advantages of using Google Docs is its auto save feature. I do a lot of typing everyday and I often forget to save my work as I go along. Now, if there's a power or internet outage, can you imagine the nightmare of losing aaaallll of what you spent hours typing? Yup! it's definitely happened to me before with another word processor, but never with Google Docs! Another pro, I'd say, is the ease of access that it has online. As someone with limited SSD storage on my very old laptop that cannot bare any heavy downloads (including word processors) and given the fact that I definitely don't have enough funds to upgrade just yet, in the past year I've relied heavily on Google Docs for quick word document creation and editing. I'm not sure if my processor is just too slow but I found that compared to the online version of Microsoft Word, it runs waaaaay faster and is much easier to access in a hurry. So for me that was a huge advantage and part of the reason I actually only use Google Docs right now.

The biggest con for me, using Google Docs, is that certain actions are a bit laborious. For example, if I want to create a text box, I have to use the drawing feature which prompts me to a different window to edit the box. That's honestly too much work, especially when time is against you.

Arshad R.
M.S Student in Pakistan
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

Google Docs

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Google Docs is an excellent document software, and I love it for the accessibility it provides by saving files on the servers which is very useful for students and researchers who use different computers o other devices at home and on campus to access their files.

Google Docs is a light weight but powerful document manager read or write documents. It is available to everyone without any fee and is compatible with all computer and smartphone operating systems. It is by default integrated with Google Drive due to which your files automatically saves on Google servers, hence enabling you to access them from anywhere on any device provided you have internet connectivity. Also it is completely compatible with MS Word, thus you can easily share files among them. It also auto saves what you as you write therefore you don't have to worry if your software or device encountere any intteruption. Along with that, you can easily format text, document, use autocorrect and other prominent word features in it.

As the files are saved to the server by default, and if you haven't saved an offline copy to your device, it can be a problem sometimes if you need a document in absence of internet connectivity. So it needs to save the file both to the device and Google drive by default.

Ayman I.
Freelancer in Egypte
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Google Document Review

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: For many years I have been writing with pen and paper. But I often find it very boring because I have to sit in an algebraic position to be able to blog. But I found Google Docs, and I was able to blog and complete some tasks right before bed, and I no longer have to sit or be afraid of papers being lost or damaged.

• easy to use Anyone, even if their knowledge of technology is weak or modern, can deal with Google Docs in a very smooth and easy way. There is nothing complicated for new people at all. • easy to format I do not hide a secret from you. I have been used many applications in blogging. Coordination was causing me suffering because I could not get a coordinated or official form. But I never found this problem in Google Docs and this is one of the most important reasons that made me feel that it is the right application for me. • Document History Registration in Google Docs by registration date. I have many records saved and looking at the arrangement of articles makes me remember what I wrote in sequence, which helps me to retrieve what I have in my mind (Registering in Google Docs and reviewing it daily makes you memorize the schoolwork easily). • Google Docs Tools Google Docs tools are many and very diverse, where you can change the page color, font size, add a link from any page, or even add an image from your studio smoothly and very easily.

• Searches Of the problems that I encountered in Google Docs, I have more than 250 blogs, when I search for something, sometimes I find it difficult • Sharing When I share very large files to a social media, the blog does not reach its full form (the blog is incomplete )

Mariel M.
Industrial Engineer in Filipijnen
Machine- en installatiebouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A Recommendable Software

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Google docs ease my job when it comes to documentation. It saves a lot of time as the features made every changes I want possible.

Google Docs allows you to create files in a way similar to those that uses Microsoft but would still cost you nothing. It provide great comfort for those who need to bring a large number of files as it can be access anywhere or through any device without even carrying a single flash drive. Editing through phone is also made possible through this software which saves so much time as final touches were only the thing that must be done in a laptop or computer. Changes made were also saved automatically so worrying about crashes of the device or other interruptions were lessen. Google Docs were a go-to software when it comes to team projects as it allows sharing of information or documents in real time and with less hassle for parties involved.

None. This software is by far the most recommendable one as it have features that will make everyone's job a lot easier than they think it was. It a one stop software for every documention works.

Muhammad nur ikhwan B.
Student in Maleisië
Diergeneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Google Drive is made to ease people's lives

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I love using Google Doc as it provided me the best experience when using it. Features like auto-save, document and notes management are so well-established and easy to use. In fact, I can access my files anywhere and anytime as long I have internet connection on my phone or desktop. Worry no more when I need to work in group, as Google Doc can be accessed by many users in one time.

This software is so easy, simple and straightforward to use. I believe all of my friends can get used to this software effortlessly. In fact, my friends and I use Google Doc for most of our works, assignments and note making. This software does provide its user with so many features that are so useful and crucial. For example, the collaboration tools like 'word and grammar suggestion' that work smoothly and automatically. I simply just need to tap right click on my mouse, and the suggestion words will appeared. Other than that, by using Google Doc, file sharing is no longer a problem as I can share my files with just simply generate a link. Then, my colleagues can access the files. They can edit, view, or comment the shared files, depending on the setting that I have set earlier.

I may have some minor problem when using this software for my works. The most obvious problem is, I can only add simple table in Google Docs when using it. The tables cannot be edited creatively, as it lack that feature. So, I need to use word or WPS office to insert desired design for the table, and upload that file on Google Doc. Other than that, the feature like bookmark and heading is difficult to be utilized. It might need to be improved as it is so important in order to manage notes, paragraph and files systematically. It also can help user to find particular part quickly. But for now, user can use shortcut like 'Ctrl + F' to find particular word that important.

Kevin O.
Kevin O.
Owner/Artist/Designer in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

The Only Docs Program You Need

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am working on a poetry book, 2 novels, and more and was overwhelmed at my computer totally crashing just because I was using my open-source editor/etc program and would not only waste acres of time but actually lose works because it didn't save then up to the point of crashing. This program never crashes but if my browser freezes, when it unfreezes, I am exactly back where I was with zero loss. And...it is free. And Google! Love Google!

I can say immediately, that it is free! Moreover, I have been using an open-source program for decades that was the same and better than the most popular for all of my writing and document needs. I had not used Google Docs much, honestly, till the last couple of years as I thought it was perhaps too simple for my needs. Wow! I was wrong, wrong, wrong! It is a bit simpler, yes, but exactly what I need. Additionally, the fact that I don't ever have to save anything at all -- it is automatic, makes all the difference in the world. Online, offline, it is a writer's dream and equally great for business.

On my tablet, it is easy to get into and write or edit but I cannot seem to find all the functionalities such as the fonts I need to change to for certain projects. I found it by accident after several minutes and then couldn't find it again. However, I am sure it is only because of the app on the tablet, which is totally new to me, and that I just need to familiarize myself more. On my pc/laptop, neither have that issue at all.

Maaz K.
Maaz K.
Student in Pakistan
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Google Docs.

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love using Google docs, primarily for its ability to save file online which enables me to retrieve it anywhere and in any device just by logging in to my Gmail, and it offers almost all the vital editing tools that are offered in other prominent Word programs.

Google Docs is a good document manager for editing and reading word document. It is easy to use and is absolutely free. It saves docs on Google Drive and syncs with your Gmail id just like other Google apps, which makes you able to access your files from anywhere and any device just by logging in to your Gmail account. It also performs spell check of your documents and correct any mistakes. Yo can also conduct in-app google search about a word. It also has a great alternate word choice predictor that offers suitable words or synonyms when needed. You can also download documents to your device for offline access. It also support transcribing or voice typing. Along with that, it also counts the number of words in a document.

I find Google Docs very useful and apt. The only bad thing about it that I personally observed is that when writing a docum6on Google Docs it saves to the server only and not to the device by default, which sometimes is annoying if you are trying to access that document in absence of internet connectivity.

Ho'omana nathan H.
Ho'omana nathan H.
Visiting Assistant Professor in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Not perfect as a word processor, but the gold standard for collaboration

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Google Docs is the gold standard for document collaboration and sharing. You can send a link so that everyone always sees the latest file (instead of emails bouncing back and forth), you can give and get and accept feedback. Word is the better processor, but OneDrive is unreliable at best for filesharing and the collaborative features in OneDrive are just awful. For anything that will be seen by anyone but me, Google Docs is all I use.

Google Docs makes it SO easy to collaborate with others on documents, give, request, and incorporate comments, and share files that can be updated in realtime. For collaboration and sharing, Google Docs is the only platform I use.

As a word processor, it doesn't have all the great features that Word has. It's not ideal for creating a new document if you need a lot of formatting options (ESPECIALLY tables, which are a nightmare in Docs). Luckily, you can always just upload a document you've created in Word to Docs and it does a pretty good job keeping formatting.

Applications Engineer in VS
Machinebouw, 2-10 werknemers

Cloud documents made ease

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall great product, I can create documents for co-workers to read and edit. I can view other documents from a customer or a vendor that emailed them to me. The entire reason I use this product is because I use my cell phone for 90% of my work. Emails and documents are always passed around and what better way to read and edit them while on the go.

You only need your Google sign in credentials to start, its free and easy to use. Save documents on Google Drive for free, or to wherever you need them. Pass them on easier than attaching a document to an email which is also an option.

If comparing to Microsoft Word as the biggest competitor, there are features missing or purposely left out. This tool is free not everything is included. Comparing to word pad or notebook on a PC there is some features that are the same or better, but no cloud sharing with those tools.

Yassine E.
Yassine E.
IT Manager in Marokko
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Keep always track of any changes in your document!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The greatest thing I noticed with my experience of using Google Docs' IMO is its utility. My GMail accounts can be used to share presentations, documents, and spreadsheets. I find that these papers are fantastic because you can share them with anyone who has a Google account, which is nearly everyone in my IT departement. To exchange images and videos, utilize Google Docs. Also several users in my team are allowed to edit data at the same time in one single file that's awesome .

My document changes are monitored, including time and editor information. You can simply go back to an earlier revision to see who made changes and when! If you don't reboot or restart your computer after spilling coffee on it, or dropping it off a bridge, your data will be protected. Isn't it marvelous to be able to record meetings? Prepare for each meeting with a clear plan, coordinating all activities and keeping track of all debates and decisions. One of the most common starting lines at conferences in any work is "Let's all join in and start a list of comments and questions." All of the team at work can now communicate from anywhere by engaging with their manager and other responsable on screen, working on a shared spreadsheet, and creating slide presentations. A new dynamic with endless opportunities.

Printing from Google Docs isn't as simple as printing from Microsoft Office. Printing web pages includes document headers and footers. Google Docs offers many formatting options, including page/paragraph indent, sub/superscript, and formatting tools for creating headers and footers. Include URLs and photographs. Making envelopes or labels in Google Docs is pointless. Also, to edit a Google Doc, it must be in that format. Don't send a Word document with fancy formatting! Google must first update their existing publications. You may lose design, fonts, and formatting. These files can be reloaded into Word or Excel, but not exactly.

Cam M.
Sr. Director of Communications in VS
Sport, 11-50 werknemers

Quite Literally Can't Live Without Google Docs

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: With Google Docs, we solve the issue of having to license everyone else with a Microsoft Office or Microsoft Word pass. Another problem solved is simply the ability to convert documents from old .doc or .docx files into our storage drives.

The ability to replace most 'modern-day' software options that are similar, but pale in comparison. We use Google Docs as a way to write policies, share projects, finalize posts to publish on site, etc. There is quite literally a million use cases for us, and no issue.

It's difficult to say I like something 'least' as there is not something I don't like about Google Docs. Maybe I have too many Google Docs at one point? But that's more of a me problem!

Martha M.
Occupational Health and Safety Manager in Malawi
Voedselproductie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Simple and Effective Word Processing

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used Google Docs to manage work at both personal and team level. The feature that I enjoyed most was the freedom of using any device at any time with no syncing problems.

Google docs is simple, yet effective word editing application for cross-platform use. On Android devices, it works perfectly without bugs and I consider it most effective amongst its competitors. It is also easy to use because the tool bars are placed and grouped neatly without confusion, even for beginners. It has a voice typing feature which is so effective and convenient. You can type an entire document with very little proofreading. You don't need to worry about typing speed. The app has useful and perfect froofreading tools like word count, spelling and grammar check. It also has a free online storage of 15gb and this is good enough for a free online storage. Sharing of files is very easy. At a click of a button, you are ready to share. If the files being shared are many, you may opt to share an entire folder and this works perfectly too. Editing rights can be shared to all members of the team, as large as 100 people. All changes to made to the original document are made available to the entire team with specific places in the document where editing was done, including the person doing the editing. Another comforting feature is that Google Docs will save the document for you as you type. You don't need to worry about unintended interruptions. Your every single effort will be preserved. Google Docs has been my help with field work which required a good multiplatform sync. I liked it more on android.

On android, Google docs has difficulty displaying the exact fonts and styles from a document edited on word. The Addons eom android don't really make the difference with regards to document editing.