9teams - Pleasure to work with

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2017
Charlotte C.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I have been using 9teams for over a year now. The platform is a huge help for me to have a better overview on all ongoing matters. It helps me to manage different kind of projects, requests and issues. I can easily see which tasks are open for me ànd I have a clear view on all tasks I have assigned to other people. No more searching in mails to have the latest update Everything is there in 9teams, gathered on one central place. Everyone can make updates, add attachments or screenshots and has access to the same information. On top of that, the user-friendly lay-out helps people to easily get along with the tool.

9teams gives a boost to project team collaboration

Beoordeeld op 28-3-2017
Ben V.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Tool that was created by someone who understands how teams should work together within a project. Definitely increases the collaboration between team members and gives a good insight on the open tasks and deliverables. Key aspects for a successful project
It works very intuitive and explains it selves. Can be rolled out with little training.
Quite some features and functionalities available for an acceptable fee.

9teams helps to structure follow-up of project and meetings!

Beoordeeld op 31-3-2017
Koen N.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: 9teams is a great collaboration tool, which enables me to follow up ongoing projects and recurring meetings. The intinutive web-interface is easy-to-use and is easy to set-up. It helps to manage the task, issues and minutes. Feedback on this tasks and issues is received earlier compared to the normal e-mail exchanges. The use of 9teams within our organisation has increased productivity significantly.